#301 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: His power is anytime he dies he comes back more powerful. Not anytime he dies he comes back more powerful except if he is vaporized. He is able to reform with spirit particles in the air.

Would an Izanagi user be able to come back if he is vaporized?

#302 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Naruto needs Kurama clones to produce TBB tho. Stop creating false information 😂 Even his fight with Kaguya, none of his clones created TBB suggesting that he can't do it because of chakra limitations. Even during the 4th shinobi war, he always having problem of running out of his chakra. I'm pulling this fact straight from manga. Prove that Naruto produced TBB with his thousands clones. Nah, never shown in the manga. How many Kurama clones he can make based on manga? Only four. Anyway since when Naruto is ten tailed-beast jinchuuriki? 🤔

So now you want to debate with regeneration when it's so obvious that Gerard >>>> Naruto in this department 😂

#303 Edited by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: I just remembered yesterday that someone has pointed you and your nonsense argument with that chakra = reitsu which most viners ignored you for obvious reasons. In fact, I've clocked you before by stating that reitsu and Reishi pretty much resemble natural energy in Narutoverse so I don't see why Gerard's attack can't work on Naruto. Next

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
#304 Posted by deactivated-5c60ecae36801 (745 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll admit that, if Naruto's seal doesn't work he has no way to win this.

#305 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: I just remembered yesterday that someone has pointed you and your nonsense argument with that chakra = reitsu which most viners ignored you for obvious reasons. In fact, I've clocked you before by stating that reitsu and Reishi pretty much resemble natural energy in Narutoverse so I don't see why Gerard's attack can't work on Naruto. Next

Read the OP will you. OP already stated: Reiatsu=Chakra not Reiatsu=Senjutsu.

And Six path's Senjutsu is still part of naruto's feats.

#306 Posted by ManimalMan (672 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, a clone breaks hoffnung, then the damage reflection poofs it while the real naruto prepares a supersized magnet rasengan.

#307 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#308 Edited by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_trumpet: Except we don't know thay because he has never been vaporized before. Believing that Gerard can come back from anything is erroneous reasoning and an NLF as I have explained multiple times if you had bothered to read my other posts.

Izanagi doesn't work the same as the Miracle but I would day that if an Izanagi user had not demonstrated the ability to come back from being fully vaporized then we shouldn't assume they can.

I mean Cell showed the ability to regenerate and come back stronger after being vaporized to literally a single cell. However it would have been erroneous to believe that his incredible regen would save him from being fully vaporized as that is what killed him later.

We can't assume that Gerard can come back from literally nothing because he has never demonstrated that.

Avatar image for cocoussybreaker
#309 Posted by CocoUssyBreaker (1581 posts) - - Show Bio
#310 Posted by gabrielbelmont (794 posts) - - Show Bio

yes, Gerard can come back from nowhere, because the miracle is in the soul and energy.

#311 Edited by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

Changed my mind, again.

OT: Naruto smacks Gerard but can't kill him while Gerard can't hurt naruto and by NLF we don't know how much stronger Gerard can get again it's a stalemate. Naruto makes a clone to destroy Hoffnug, making the clone take back the damage.

#312 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

@man_of_miracles: Even if you believe Gerard can’t cone back from vaporization. When has Naruto ever completely vaporized a being as large a Gerard. Going by your logic Naruto shouldn’t be able to since he has never demonstrated it before.

#313 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for man_of_miracles
#314 Posted by Man_of_Miracles (3551 posts) - - Show Bio

@death_trumpet: He has created AOE with TBB's that is plenty large enough to engulf Gerard so there you go.

#315 Edited by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: gerard is island level to small country level(highballing here) in AP, while Naruto is multi-continental in durability. Gerard can't hurt him.

#316 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: Hoffnug bypasses durability so surely Gerard can hurt Naruto

#317 Posted by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: I believe I've already explained how naruto goes about nulling Hoffnug. Since you weren't paying attention here it is again, naruto makes a clone that destroys Hoffnug and the damage goes back to the clone.

#318 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: It's bad idea for Naruto to keep using clones since he will run out of chakra. And that bring back to my arguments with Batman about his chakra limitations. That tactic only buys Naruto some times before Gerard getting him later on.

#319 Posted by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: Did you read what you just wrote before you posted it?

You're telling me that this guy:at the start of the war Naruto was having his chakra sucked by Kurama when using Sealed Hatred Mode, and he stayed like that for a long time and created Shadow Clones with his chakra being sucked out quicker and quicker. The entire time he was fighting, using extremely high chakra cost Jutsu and creating more Shadow Clones and having more chakra sucked. His clone fighting the Raikage, Tsuchikage, and Mizukage had enough chakra despite how much chakra Naruto had used before now and defeated multiple Kage, used the chakra draining Sage Mode, used Kyuubi's chakra and got it's sucked, and then created around 1000 shadow clones using Big Ball Rasengans. Then he used Sage Mode a second time against Madara, a Rasenshuriken and Ultra-Big Ball Rasengans.

Naruto battled against 6 Jinchuriki and Obito, using multiple high level Jutsu rapidly and then he had to fight against Son Goku (Tailed Beast) and got swallowed by him. Naruto then created easily OVER 1,000 Shadow Clones to FORCE Son Goku to throw him up from overstuffing his stomach. Then this turned to Naruto teaming up with Kurama, using both of their chakra, to fight 6 full powered Tailed Beasts with Obito having them go with the intention to kill. During his Sage Mode is used, which is exhausting when you stop using it.

Naruto spent a lot of chakra fighting against Obito, and then later Madara shows up and they start fighting again. Madara starts to drain Naruto of his chakra with the Wood Release techniques, and Naruto breaks out of them. By this time, the Ten Tails has already been pulled out and they start fighting against not only Madara and Obito, but also the Ten Tails. Naruto uses Sage Mode again to defend Kakashi, with Sage Mode draining him of even more power. The Ninja Army then comes, and Naruto has already used Sage Mode once more to measure the strength of the Ten Tails... which Naruto viewed as standing in front of multiple planets while in it's first stage. Naruto starts using high level jutsu again during this fight, standing at the front of the battle the entire time. The Ten Tails takes it's second stage, and Naruto Sage Mode and multiple Rasenshuriken to defend people before Sage Mode runs out and he loses even more chakra.

When he starts fighting again, Naruto starts to share his chakra as Kurama's chakra (He uses his chakra as a buffer between Kurama's chakra and the other person's chakra) while making more shadow clones. Naruto creates multiple Rasenshuriken and starts to battle once more and Naruto is giving more and more chakra to the army as time goes on, since his chakra is needed to keep them from running out. He was even using HIS chakra to defend them from Obito and Madara's attacks and flames. Then he used even MORE chakra and gave it out to people to defend them from the Tenbenchii.

Naruto was injured at this point, glared at the Ten Tails in it's healthy second form. Naruto stopped giving the army chakra while Sakura healed his injuries he got from defending them. Naruto then immediently started to use high level techniques again when he started to fight after his wounds were healed. Naruto used a High level summoning jutsu to summon a large Gamakichi, and still started to spam Rasenshuriken. Obito became the Ten Tails Jinchuriki, and Naruto and Sasuke teamed up both of them using high chakra costing jutsu one after another against him. Naruto used Sage Mode multiple times, and helped in the forming of a small Mountain Sized Rasengan with his father.

He later has his chakra drained his out his body by the Ten Tails tree form for awhile, which can such a normal ninja so dry that their bodies mummifies in seconds, and after starts give out his chakra and Kurama's chakra to the army AGAIN so that Minato can teleport them... and after that Naruto uses his chakra in combination with Sasuke to destroy a Sword with Planet-HYPE level power, before he uses his chakra to rip the Tailed Beasts out of Obtio. After that he uses his Sage Mode and a Big Ball Rasenshuriken. Madara is fully revived, and Naruto has his chakra sucked by Sage Mode again. Naruto fights against Madara for awhile.

Naruto then has Kurama ripped from him, nearly killing him before he is given Kurama's other half and revived. Naruto uses a more advanced Sage Mode against Madara and a Lava Release: Rasenshuriken to cut down the Ten Tails tree form. Naruto fights Madara with Sasuke, either of them kicking his ass, and then when Madara gets both his eyes Naruto creates Shadow Clones before he uses a Tailed Beast Ball Spiralling Sphere to destroy a field of meteors that were nearly moon sized... and then he uses 5/6 more of these attacks to destroy even more meteors.

Kaguya is reawakened, and Naruto uses Shadows clones and a lot of chakra fists against her... while Sasuke sits back and does little. Naruto and Sasuke both get their chakra drained by Kaguya, and eventually Sasuke gets sent to another world while Naruto fights alone. Naruto created an army of clones again, WAY over 1,000 clones this time, and starts to kick Kaguya's ass forcing her to escape from him and take him seriously. When Sasuke and Naruto team up again, Naruto uses the Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken, before he starts to create more Shadow Clones. Kaguya is resealed not long after, and Naruto has to fight Sasuke again.

During their fight, Naruto fights without the intention to kill, Naruto uses many high ranking Jutsu as well over and over again. It takes nearly a full day of fighting even after all of the before mentioned before Naruto is on his last legs... and even then he has enough chakra to create a Rasengan and defeat Sasuke's chidori that he got the chakra from by stealing Naruto's chakra.

Would lose chakra so much by making a single clone to destroy Hoffnug?

#320 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: prove that Naruto can survive his own attack.

Got you.

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Tanked both of these large scale attacks no problem, one of which was in base. Not to mention he effortlessly deflected 5 Bijuu bombs when he first entered Bijuu mode in the war arc.

To tank his own attack wouldn't kill him. Lmao, I doubt it'd do much.

#321 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: This long ass explanation is useless since it was shown multiple times that Naruto was depleted in chakra and needed to borrow some times to recharge + with help from Hagoromo. In this fight, Naruto has no one to back up when he is in recharging process.

Just saying Shikai Kenpachi with eye patch destroying meteor is at least island level. Shikai Kenpachi without eye patch must be at country level and he only made a small cut on Hoffnug. Naruto needs an attack of same calibre or higher which mean he will use a lot of chakra to to create such attack. And again because of Hoffnug ability, it means one clone = one attack due to damage reflection so we can assume that the clone will get destroyed then. The main question is how many clones Naruto can produce with such great attack. In this situation, Kurama clones is the most possible choice for Naruto iirc Naruto only capable of creating four? Sorry my English sucks

#322 Posted by gabrielbelmont (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: Naruto to do this, will need a lot of knowledge about gerard, what he does not have here.

#323 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

@

@clorox92 said:

@batmanplusjay: Naruto needs Kurama clones to produce TBB tho. Stop creating false information 😂

Right. Cause these aren't 7 mini tailed beast bombs in the form of rasenshuriken

No Caption Provided

They're just Beyblades, 59¢ each from toys r us

Even his fight with Kaguya, none of his clones created TBB suggesting that he can't do it because of chakra limitations.

Just because his clones never used them doesn't mean they can't. Naruto has more than enough chakra to do it.

Even during the 4th shinobi war, he always having problem of running out of his chakra.

Probably because he's the main one doing all the work? Giving everyone in he entire shinobi alliance chakra, while using chakra to maintain his form, while using chakra to use strong ass jutsu, while using chakra by using up stamina fighting these strong ass villains, while fighting nonstop without rest for 2 days. Not to mention, that's war arc Naruto, who's much weaker than Hokage Naruto. So why're you comparing these two versions like they're comparable?

I'm pulling this fact straight from manga.

You're taking it straight out of context too.

Prove that Naruto produced TBB with his thousands clones. Nah never shown in the manga. How many Kurama clones he can make based on manga? Only four. Anyway since when Naruto is ten tailed-beast jinchuuriki? 🤔

You don't need Naruto to make tbb with thousands of clones to know he could do it. Same way we don't need to see Goku blow up the earth to know he could do it. Asking for proof of stupid shit doesn't prove your point. Lmao.

He's got chakra of all 9 tailed beasts, similar to that of the 10 tails. Now of course he isn't the jinchuriki of all 9 of them, but his situation is very similar to the ten tail's.

So now you want to debate with regeneration when it's so obvious that Gerard >>>> Naruto in this department 😂

I don't know shit about Gerard. I'm just here correcting you on your ignorant Naruto statements.

#324 Edited by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@ultimatesage: This long ass explanation is useless since it was shown multiple times that Naruto was depleted in chakra and needed to borrow some times to recharge + with help from Hagoromo. In this fight, Naruto has no one to back up when he is in recharging process.

He only got help from six paths gramps once and had a little break with sakura healing him once, read the explanation since you don't seem to understand how much chakra naruto has.:/

Just saying Shikai Kenpachi with eye patch destroying meteor is at least island level. Shikai Kenpachi without eye patch must be at country level and he only made a small cut on Hoffnug.

How is this kind of scaling qualitified? I can us the same thing for naruto and you wouldn't like it. BM naruto is island level so adding sage mode which is a 10x boost must nake him in BSM country level, righr?

No Caption Provided

Naruto needs an attack of same calibre or higher which mean he will use a lot of chakra to to create such attack.

This looks pretty casual to me:/

one of these is island level in DC and country level in AP, sooo... 6 of them

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And again because of Hoffnug ability, it means one clone = one attack due to damage reflection so we can assume that the clone will get destroyed then. The main question is how many clones Naruto can produce with such great attack.

But he can make that many clones, remember kid naruto and his 2k clone barrage against gaara? I do.:)

In this situation, Kurama clones is the most possible choice for Naruto iirc Naruto only capable of creating four? Sorry my English sucks.

He wouldn't need the kurama clones anyways.:/

And your English is fine, I've been in the US for 10 years and I still get confused with some grammer structures.

#325 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio
#326 Posted by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio
#327 Edited by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage said:
@death_trumpet said:

@man_of_miracles: He never vaporized a being or object as big as Gerard though.

Did you not read naruto? He destroy 6 of these.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Gerard and meteor are totally different thing considering their durability. Gerard possesses Blut Vene to enhance his durability meanwhile meteor is just rock. Naruto destroying meteor is comparable to Kenpachi with eye patch. Gerard tank Kenpachi's attack without eye patch, and some attacks only made a small cut on Hoffnug. Anyway, I just wake up so I'll reply your other post next time.

#328 Posted by InvadedTBD (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

This thread needs to be locked

Gerard wins, 7 pages is completely unnecessary.

#329 Posted by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: Wasn't really arguing about the durability between the meteors and gerard, just the size since the other guy said naruto hasn't vaporized anything as big as Gerard and the meteors are wayyy bigger than gerard sooo.

Kenpachi destroying the meteor is island level same as BM naruto, we're talking about hokage sosp naruto here.

Ok.

#330 Posted by Undre (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatesage: doesn't really matter the biju bomb will just make Gerard more powerful he absorbs the power of narutos attacks. So the more powerful the attack the stronger he gets

#331 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

@requiemcross: And Senjutsu also based on chakra so....

Senjutsu is chakra mixed with natural energy. So without natural energy, ordinary chakra based attacks are negated.

Since Reiatsu=Chakra, all reiatsu based attack of Gerard is negated.

At the same time, Offensive jutsu of Naruto with Yin Yang release will negate Gerard's reiatsu based defense and durability.

With the destructive power of Naruto's different variants of rasengan and rasenshuriken mixed with his six path's chakra will permanently kill Gerard.

#332 Posted by zxc6 (516 posts) - - Show Bio

Gerard stomp

#333 Posted by Undre (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: so if reatsu equals nature energy naruto would lose? And btw adult naruto doesn't have TSB

#334 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@requiemcross: so if reatsu equals nature energy naruto would lose?

No, that will be a different debate.

And btw adult naruto doesn't have TSB

I never claim he still has. TSB is different to Six path's Senjutsu.

#335 Edited by Undre (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: so now your claiming 6 paths senjustu negates chakra since win lol. And naruti doesnt have yin yang release. He only has yang. If he had both he could seal madara by himself

#337 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@requiemcross: so now your claiming 6 paths senjustu negates chakra since win lol

The Six Paths Senjutsu is a heightened form of senjutsu used by the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki, Hamura Ōtsutsuki and those who obtain Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power.

As a heightened form of senjutsu, the user receives the same benefits and enhancements bestowed bySage Mode, along with an improved healing factor and the ability to fly. They also gain an absolute mastery and comprehension of chakra, being granted knowledge of, as well as the ability to utilise all five elemental nature transformations and in addition make perfect use of Yin–Yang Release.

As Tobirama Senju noted, Yin–Yang Release also has the ability to nullify the effects of all ninjutsu, rendering them useless. (Narutoch642)

Truth-Seeking Ballsare hand-sized orbs of black chakra that users can use to alter its shape to serve for a variety of purposes.

Reiatsu=Chakra as OP stated. So what's stopping Naruto from killing Gerard if the miracle ability he has was been neutralize by his Six Paths Senjutsu by utilizing its Yin-Yang release?

#338 Posted by Undre (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: he doesn't have yin yang release only yang if he did he could seal madara by himself

#339 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (382 posts) - - Show Bio
#340 Posted by Undre (2482 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: doesnt really matter because Gerard can just absorb narutos 6 paths chakra

#341 Posted by gabrielbelmont (794 posts) - - Show Bio
#342 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (3856 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: You can't just absorb six paths chakra. That doesn't even make sense.

#343 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (382 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre said:

@requiemcross: doesnt really matter because Gerard can just absorb narutos 6 paths chakra

How will Gerard absorb Naruto's six path's senjutsu if that very power prevents his abilities to work?

#344 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: Wasn't really arguing about the durability between the meteors and gerard, just the size since the other guy said naruto hasn't vaporized anything as big as Gerard and the meteors are wayyy bigger than gerard sooo.

> And I'm talking about durability too so...

Kenpachi destroying the meteor is island level same as BM naruto, we're talking about hokage sosp naruto here.

Ok.

> And shikai Kenpachi without eye patch probably at country level and still it caused minimal damage on Hoffnug

#345 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92 said:

Senjutsu is chakra mixed with natural energy. So without natural energy, ordinary chakra based attacks are negated.

At the same time, Offensive jutsu of Naruto with Yin Yang release will negate Gerard's reiatsu based defense and durability.

With the destructive power of Naruto's different variants of rasengan and rasenshuriken mixed with his six path's chakra will permanently kill Gerard.

And still it's based on chakra and pretty similar to Reishi and Reitsu since it was stated that Reishi/Reitsu are closed to nature. Anyway, do you even realized that no one takes your bulls**t argument about Naruto negates ability seriously (except me but I'm proving you're wrong). Just in another thread, someone pointing you and your nonsense.

#346 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (382 posts) - - Show Bio
@clorox92 said:
@requiemcross said:
@clorox92 said:

And still it's based on chakra and pretty similar to Reishi and Reitsu since it was stated that Reishi/Reitsu are closed to nature.

Source? as far as I know,

Reishi (霊子, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter. (Basically Spiritual Energy, half of the energy that made up chakra.)

Reiatsu (霊圧, Spiritual Pressure) is the physical force/pressure that a person’s Reiryoku creates when released.

Aside from that, OP already assumed that Reiatsu=Chakra.

Anyway, do you even realized that no one takes your bulls**t argument about Naruto negates ability seriously (except me but I'm proving you're wrong).

Its not "bulls**t argument ", they are valid points and part of Naruto's feats and abilities.

Naruto has the power capable of negating ordinary jutsu. I even provided the sources and the character who explain that.

As Tobirama Senju noted, Yin–Yang Release also has the ability to nullify the effects of all ninjutsu, rendering them useless. (Naruto ch642 p2-5)

Just in another thread, someone pointing you and your nonsense.

My point and opinion about the other threads is unrelated to this one.

#347 Posted by Tyki_Mikk25 (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Gerade stomp and beat shit Hokage Naruto...

#348 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Reishi is like natural energy since it can be found in nature (i.e. they can be absorbed from atmosphere). Anyway, any scan showing Naruto nullifying ability including the conceptual attack?

#349 Posted by gabrielbelmont (794 posts) - - Show Bio

@clorox92: do not waste your time, this guy is a fifth-rate idiot.

#350 Posted by Clorox92 (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabrielbelmont: Do not go harsh on that viner. Actually I feel sorry for him since no one takes his opinion seriously so just assume that my argument is an act of mercy.