Hokage Naruto vs Gerard Valkyrie

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's heated up in here. For reals????

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72565291596
deactivated-5f72565291596

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: plenty of prove with it being LS it's consistent with the direction the Manga is going dating back to Might Guy.

That's enough.

Also that wasn't a serious statement, I was being sarcastic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: And Naruto is definitely stronger than any Bleach character, only Yhwach can hang with him due to hax.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: "consistency" would mean Frieza is LS and Raditz too but Gotenks contradicted FTL

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#706  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@invadedtbd said:

@batmanplusjay: smh more assumptions to justify inconsistency. It's right on the page he was next to Delta when Himawari was thrown into the air and he then deflected the attack.

It's not inconsistency. He moved at that time. You can clearly see he jumped on that page because of the action lines behind him. Boruto was shown on panel with the background normal because he was sitting still, Kawaki had action/speed lines behind him, and those lines always signify a character moving or taking action on something. He saw Himawari get thrown into the air, and shortly after he jumped up before Delta shot that beam(likely when Delta was talking before she shot the beam). I'm basing my assumption off of what I'm seeing.

You don't realize you're assuming shit too, you have no proof he jumped after she shot that beam. You're just choosing to believe stupid shit for some reason with no basis.

You already said there is no scan of him jumping before the beam so why assume he did How are going to argue with what was shown and just add what you feel like?

You really see no problem with your argument, do you? Alright. Let's say he did jump after that beam was shot and outsped it. Now you either have a FTL Kawaki, which is borderline retarded, or a beam of light hell of a lot slower than Kawaki, which is also borderline retarded. That's why your argument doesn't work -- both of the outcomes from it makes absolutely 0 sense.

Kawaki can't be FTL, that's impossible and stupid for obvious reasons.

But he also can't be faster than those beams because KCM Naruto had barely dodged those beams, and base Naruto has proven to be hell of a lot faster that Kawaki when they first met. Kawaki couldn't outrun base Naruto no matter how hard he tried. So Kawaki can't both be slower than base Naruto but damn near just as fast as KCM Naruto who could barely react to the beams. That's a blatant contradiction.

The only logical explanation is he jumped before those beams were shot. And the action lines in his background further backs that claim.

I already gave you two options, you decide which one you think it is. Either he is FTL or the beam isn't LS. It's entirely up to you.

Both of those options are idiotic. You can't choose either one.

Lol I'm done.

I truly hope you are done, cause you're just saying dumb shit, you're not even thinking your arguments through. You just came here typing just to type.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: that's not proof tho just because the series had 1 LS attack, doesn't mean it's consistent at all.

Okay but I've seen it said by people on CV before, that's why I took it serious.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Let me quote you "and those lines always signify a character moving or taking action on something"

That means Jugram & Uruu are FTL ???

Uryu shooted an light arrow at Jugram after the sun came up in the morning and the arrow hit Jugram's sword before the sunlight reflected on his blade. FTL Bleach ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: It's plenty of prove, it shows that Naruto is headed in a certain direction.

a Light Beam attack wouldn't be used against Naruto who can already react to LS unless it was fast enough to hurt him... The author wouldn't make non light speed light beams.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: then why CV people say the author of bleach makes all light beams non light? There aren't any exceptions but hypocritical morons.

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's heated up in here. For reals????

No Caption Provided

the heck is wrong with those emotes

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: lol the action line could mean he noticed something happening, it doesn't always mean someone is moving. And where is it clearly shown he jumped you have already admitted there is no scan, so how is it clear thats just your assumption.

Obviously Kawaki isn't LS but the beam isn't either, you only assume it is because Naruto dodged it and its a light attack but every light beam isn't LS smh. Once again show me where he jumped before the beam.

The options are based on your claims of the beams being LS with no proof just headcannon. And Kawaki reacting and deflecting said LS eye beams.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am just annoyed that people can't just take a no for an answer. There's no light speed feats here just pure old fashion wank. Couldn't even proved that it was not aritficial light.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: like I said 1 LS attack.

How do you know what kind of attack the author would use? Plus the author of the original Naruto series and the author of boruto are 2 different people. More headcannon

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Let me quote you "and those lines always signify a character moving or taking action on something"

That means Jugram & Uruu are FTL ???

Uryu shooted an light arrow at Jugram after the sun came up in the morning and the arrow hit Jugram's sword before the sunlight reflected on his blade. FTL Bleach ?

I never mentioned reflection. Tf are you talking about

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm done don't tag me anymore in this conversation. You guys are using headcannon to justify your wanking.

You have no actual proof so...

Once again I'm done.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: You really didn't because I am asking for the proof.

I did prove my point. You still asking for proof because you're refusing to acknowledge that light coming from chakra is real light. And since you responded to me without proving shit, yet again, get tf out my notifications.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: nah just the lines when the sword is moving.

You proved to yourself that it was lightspeed. You didn't prove anything to me. Try again.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: That's not what handcanon is.

But ok stay ignorant, what you think or believe doesn't matter.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: just like what you think the author would or wouldnt do, doesn't matter. Prove your statement.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage: just like what you think the author would or wouldnt do, doesn't matter. Prove your statement.

Already did stay mad.

Naruto is FTL.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#722  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@invadedtbd said:

@batmanplusjay: lol the action line could mean he noticed something happening, it doesn't always mean someone is moving.

Boruto didn't have those lines when he noticed it. It does mean someone is taking action. It's literally the entire point of the action lines.

And where is it clearly shown he jumped you have already admitted there is no scan, so how is it clear thats just your assumption.

It is clear because of the action lines and the simple fact that Kawaki is nowhere near close to KCM Naruto in speed or as fast as that beam of light. Therefore it is nonsensical, completely idiotic and out of this world for him to have outsped it. You're assuming stupid shit. Do you realize how dumb you have to be to actually think he casually outsped that beam, the same beam KCM Naruto BARELY dodged?

Obviously Kawaki isn't LS but the beam isn't either, you only assume it is because Naruto dodged it

Even if that beam wasn't LS, it still is relativistic and WOULD NOT explain why Kawaki was able to outpaced it. Do you not realize how stupid you sound? You're implying a beam of light that KCM Naruto barely dodged is somehow slower than Kawaki. Even though it's already been established that Kawaki is hell of a lot slower than even base form Naruto. I'm not assuming it's LS because Naruto dodged it, I know it's light speed because it's a beam of light.

It makes a lot more sense with scaling and based on what we see in the manga that Kawaki jumped before she shot that beam. It's literally the only thing that makes sense, but you'd rather think like you have the brain power of an autistic goldfish and think Kawaki casually outsped something KCM Naruto barely reacted to.

and its a light attack but every light beam isn't LS smh. Once again show me where he jumped before the beam.

Show me where he jumped after the beam was shot.

The options are based on your claims of the beams being LS with no proof just headcannon.

It's a beam of light. That's direct proof. Not headcanon. That's like asking for proof that fire style is actually fire as if it being called fire stylet taking the same properties of fire and looking like fire isn't proof enough. You need to prove that this beam of light isn't actually a beam of light. That's a dumb ass claim you made, therefore it's the dumb ass claim you need to prove.

And Kawaki reacting and deflecting said LS eye beams.

He didn't react, he jumped before it was shot. And he didn't deflect it. It blew up on impact on his scientific hand. What, did you think the explosion and the smoke after it hit was headcanon too?

To you, Base Naruto >> Kawaki >> KCM Naruto >> destructive beam of light.

That's what you're saying. And apparently you have no problem with it. ? You're hopeless.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm done don't tag me anymore in this conversation. You guys are using headcannon to justify your wanking.

You have no actual proof so...

Once again I'm done.

Please begone. Your idiocy needs to go elsewhere.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: nah just the lines when the sword is moving.

You proved to yourself that it was lightspeed. You didn't prove anything to me. Try again.

I said get out my notifications. You can't prove anything. You've been sitting here asking people to do shit for you like a bum but won't take the time to provide proof for your own goofy claims. I proved you wrong constantly, you just ignored it.

Prove it's "artificial" light.

Prove "artificial" light is slower than real light.

Then come talk to me. I don't got time to talk to somebody who talks a lot but doesn't bring shit to the table.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO CV where headcannon=facts. Lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao it's the same reply every time "p-p-prove it!"

Consistency in Naruto>Your opinion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#729  Edited By Godren

Her laser clearly isn't light speed, it doesn't even meet a single standard light requirement.

• Show it being stated to be light speed.
  • Show it refracting off the surface of something.
  • Show it reflecting.

Even Lille has much more evidence that his beams are light speed.

Also why is there 15 pages of someone Naruto quite literally cannot permanently put down?

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#730  Edited By InvadedTBD

@godren: waste of time dude. They are already stuck in a loop of headcannon.

They think light equals LS, by their logic Laser circus and the blinding attack Sage mode Kabuto used are LS because they use light.

Nonsense. Just tryna warn you.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

Her laser clearly isn't light speed, it doesn't even meet a single standard light requirement.

• Show it being stated to be light speed

Yeah. It's called a beam of light because it's actually a beam cheerios.

Show it refracting off the surface of something.

It's a destructive beam of light. The point is to blow up on the surface of something.

Show it reflecting.

Like what, the trees? The grass? What's around for it to reflect off of?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#732  Edited By Godren

@batmanplusjay said:
@godren said:

This is incredibly irrelevant, beam called a beam of light is actually one of the most worthless descriptions in fiction. You do realize most beam attacks are depicted as light right?

It's a destructive beam of light. The point is to blow up on the surface of something.

This actually is evidence against it being light speed, light doesn't cause explosions.

Show it reflecting.

This sounds like an issue you should take up with the mangaka, it's not my fault he doesn't know how to display light speed.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#733  Edited By ourmanuel

Kawaki reacted to it, just saying.

We’ll have to wait and see.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#734  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@godren said:
@batmanplusjay said:
@godren said:

This is incredibly irrelevant, beam called a beam of light is actually one of the most worthless descriptions in fiction. You do realize most beam attacks are light right?

This actually is evidence against it being light speed, light doesn't cause explosions.

Show it reflecting.

This sounds like an issue you should take up with the mangaka, it's not my fault he doesn't know how to display light speed.

If most beam attacks are light then a lot of characters who dodge it are FTL.

Light doesn't cause explosions, but this particular light attack has a destructive property added to it. Light attacks would be completely useless if they didn't have added properties to it as all they would do is flash onto the opponent like a flashlight.

The mangaka is displaying light speed. You don't bring up an irrelevant point which you can't even determine is true or not to act like the mangaka is at fault for not having a random vase sitting nearby to show reflection.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: waste of time dude. They are already stuck in a loop of headcannon.

They think light equals LS, by their logic Laser circus and the blinding attack Sage mode Kabuto used are LS because they use light.

Nonsense. Just tryna warn you.

This is coming from the base Naruto >> Kawaki >> KCM Naruto >> beam of light guy?

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#736  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@ourmanuel said:

Kawaki reacted to it, just saying.

We’ll have to wait and see.

Kawaki >>> KCM Naruto confirmed.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: you claimed that not me smh.

Like I said by your logic Laser circus and Sage mode Kabuto's light jutsu are LS because you claim if it uses light it's LS.

Once again nonsense, once again don't tag me with bullshit.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#738  Edited By Godren

@batmanplusjay said:
@godren said:
@batmanplusjay said:
@godren said:

This is incredibly irrelevant, beam called a beam of light is actually one of the most worthless descriptions in fiction. You do realize most beam attacks are light right?

Show it reflecting.

Which is why they need to display properties of natural light to be considered light speed, this is very simple to understand.

Light doesn't cause explosions, but this particular light attack has a destructive property added to it. Light attacks would be completely useless if they didn't have added properties to this as all they would do is flash onto the opponent like a flashlight.

This makes no sense, how do you make light blow up? it's psuedo science that goes against what natural light can do. it's just a generic beam attack literally like Kamehameha wave.

The mangaka is displaying light speed. You don't bring up an irrelevant point which you can't even determine is true or not to act like the mangaka is at fault for not having a random vase sitting nearby to show reflection.

He isn't displaying light speed smh, he's displaying a beam attack that can effect regeneration and explode. You don't have a case for light speed like at all based on the evidence were given in the manga chapter.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: you claimed that not me smh.

Show me where I claimed that, and I promise to tag everyone on this thread and tell them you're right and that that beam was not LS.

Like I said by your logic Laser circus and Sage mode Kabuto's light jutsu are LS because you claim if it uses light it's LS.

I don't know what Lazer circus is, stop bringing it up. And what Sage Mode Kabuto light are you referring to?

Once again nonsense, once again don't tag me with bullshit.

You said you were done iirc. You're still here. Don't tag me, and stay out of my notifications, and be done like you claim.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#740  Edited By InvadedTBD

@batmanplusjay: post 722 at the end.

Laser Circus is a light attack used by Darui during the 4th Great Ninja War. The blinding light attack Kabuto used on Edo Itachi and Sasuke when he fought them don't remember the name of it. How do you not know these things if you have read or watched Naruto?

You tagged me after I tagged Godren so why are you complaining. Lol I can post where and when I want ,don't be salty at me because you can't prove something. I said I was done because you guys brought no proof.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#741  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@godren said:
@batmanplusjay said:
@godren said:
@batmanplusjay said:
@godren said:

Show it reflecting.

Which is why they need to display properties of natural light to be considered light speed, this is very simple to understand.

Light doesn't cause explosions, but this particular light attack has a destructive property added to it. Light attacks would be completely useless if they didn't have added properties to this as all they would do is flash onto the opponent like a flashlight.

This makes no sense, how do you make light blow up? it's psuedo science that goes against what natural light can do. it's just a generic beam attack literally like Kamehameha wave.

He isn't displaying light speed smh, he's displaying a beam attack that can effect regeneration and explode. You don't have a case for light speed like at all based on the evidence were given in the manga chapter.

But consistency like that doesn't follow through in any manga. I don't care who's writing it. Same way Naruto and Sasuke are faster than 8th gate guy, but the writers don't constantly show them cracking through time space every time they move. You need to understand, this is fiction. Consistency in small areas of detail like that will not always be followed, and just because it isn't followed doesn't mean you assume an attack isn't what it was meant to be because you expect to see these small details every time something happens.

Like I said, it's an added property, since light with no added properties are utterly useless. Just because it's a beam of light with added properties does not make it any slower than actual light. That's like claiming amaterasu is actually colder than real fire because it's got different properties than actual fire. Ridiculous. Just because it isn't natural light, it doesn't mean it's any slower.

Again, you brought up an irrelevant point that you can't even determine and you're now blaming the mangaka for not having a random vase sitting on the grass to show it's reflection.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#742  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@invadedtbd said:

@batmanplusjay: post 722 at the end.

I said "To you". You do know what "To you," means right? And I can tell you ignored that whole post, you're not obligated to read it, but I can tell. Because you're still fine with thinking Kawaki outpaced the beam.

Laser Circus is a light attack used by Darui during the 4th Great Ninja War. The blinding light attack he used on Edo Itachi and Sasuke when he fought them don't rember the name of it. How do you not know these things if you have read or watched Naruto?

The same reason you "don't remember the name of it". It's funny when people try to act like they know so much more than someone because they remember insignificant moment we only saw like once throughout the entire series.

You tagged me after I tagged Godren so why are you complaining. Lol I can post where and when I want ,don't be salty at me because you can't prove something. I said I was done because you guys brought no proof.

I tagged you because iirc I never said I was done. You claimed to be done, yet here you are. You can do what you want, where you want, but don't think you just gonna lie and contradict yourself and won't be called out for it..now either be done and move on, or don't be done and keep taking part in this. And don't kid yourself, I proved you wrong several times over.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay:

But consistency like that doesn't follow through in any manga. I don't care who's writing it. Same way Naruto and Sasuke are faster than 8th gate guy, but the writers don't constantly show them cracking through time space every time they move. You need to understand, this is fiction. Consistency in small areas of detail like that will not always be followed, and just because it isn't followed doesn't mean you assume an attack isn't what it was meant to be because you expect to see these small details every time something happens.

This isn't a small area of detail at all, as a matter of fact there is 0 proof Naruto can replicate Might Guy's feat at all. It's literally just scaling them to everything because they're stronger.

Also I'm not sure if you're new to battle board, buy you need to prove what you're saying. There isn't a single shred of evidence that points to her generic beam attack being light speed in any shape or form. All you're arguments seem to stem from personal feeling.

Like I said, it's an added property, since light with no added properties are utterly useless. Just because it's a beam of light with added properties does not make it any slower than actual light. That's like claiming amaterasu is actually colder than real fire because it's got different properties than actual fire. Ridiculous. Just because it isn't natural light, it doesn't mean it's any slower.

The only property to fire is fire burns which varies from source to source so this is a false equivalency, Light is always moving at a constant speed (except under certain conditions).

Again, you brought up an irrelevant point that you can't even determine and you're now blaming the mangaka for not having a random vase sitting on the grass to show it's reflection.

It's not irrelevant lmfao, it's literally a scientific indication that it's legit light speed. You're the one who brought up a vase. It's kind of ironic since Boruto is suppose to be a scientific series yet they can't even display light properly. Show us a single hard evidence of it being light speed such as refraction, reflection, being intangible, and even being stated to be light speed. Your entire analysis is based on personal conjecture.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: where did I claim anything like that, that's your interpretation of what I said.

Don't have to remember the name of something to remember it happening and never claimed to know more than you just surprised you don't know of those instances. I see you also never addressed that those attacks use light, which you clearly stated multiple times means they are LS attacks which is false.

You tagged me like I said, also just because I was done with you and Tetsukage doesn't mean I can't respond on the thread. Who did I lie to I left and came back is that a crime lol.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#745  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@godren said:

@batmanplusjay:

This isn't a small area of detail at all, as a matter of fact there is 0 proof Naruto can replicate Might Guy's feat at all. It's literally just scaling them to everything because they're stronger.

So you think Naruto isn't faster than 8th gate guy? ? Alrighty. We're not even going to get into that. But here's a better analogy. Same way Naruto and Sasuke are faster than 6th gate Lee, but every time they move, they aren't shown in blurs with Sonic books every time they throw a punch. Consistency on small details like that aren't always shown. Once it's established something is what it is, it becomes tedious for writers to add these minor details every time it's shown.

Also I'm not sure if you're new to battle board, buy you need to prove what you're saying. There isn't a single shred of evidence that points to her generic beam attack being light speed in any shape or form. All you're arguments seem to stem from personal feeling.

It stems from it being called a beam of light. Someone else earlier tried saying "it needs to have these properties to be LS" and had "travel in a straight line" and "be stated to be LS" as the properties. It does travel in a straight line. And it being called a beam of light indirectly suggests it has the properties of light, like being light speed. If it weren't an actual beam of light, there's absolutely no reason for it to be called something it isn't.

The only property to fire is fire burns which varies from source to source so this is a false equivalency, Light is always moving at a constant speed (except under certain conditions).

It burns, the color, it can be extinguished by water in most cases, it cannot exist without oxygen. These are all properties of fire. And her beam of light also was shown to move at a constant speed.

It's not irrelevant lmfao, it's literally a scientific indication that it's legit light speed.

That's not why I'm saying it's irrelevant. I'm saying it's irrelevant because it can't be determined based on the setting it took place. So bringing this up, and pretending like it doesn't have this property because you don't see it here in this particular setting is ignorant.

You're the one who brought up a vase. It's kind of ironic since Boruto is suppose to be a scientific series yet they can't even display light properly. Show us a single hard evidence of it being light speed such as refraction, reflection, being intangible, and even being stated to be light speed. Your entire analysis is based on personal conjecture.

Refraction can't happen when it explodes on impact because of an added property. We don't know if it reflects. It being called a beam of light indirectly suggests it is light speed. It can't be intangible because it needs to explode on impact. My arguments are based off of it being a beam of light. Again, never in Naruto has someone used a move called, let's say for example, ice tower(completely made up move), and the ability has nothing to do with ice and the main properties that make up ice are nonexistent. If it wasn't a beam of light with no properties of light it wouldn't have been called a beam of light, it would've been called a boom blaster or some shit.

It's just nonsensical to think characters will have light "attacks" with only natural light properties and not give it any new properties. Natural light is harmless and can at best blind people like Genos from OPM likes to do. To make it into an attack, some properties need to change. Like intangibility so it can actually harm the opponent. Like refraction. Adding these new properties doesn't make it any less slower than natural light though unless it's stated/suggested it is slower.

This is a fictional universe, it works like that in fictional stories. You can't always apply real life logic and physics to characters or their abilities because it'll destroy the entire purpose of the author creating said ability when they add changes to it.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#746  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@invadedtbd said:

@batmanplusjay: where did I claim anything like that, that's your interpretation of what I said.

If you actually read post #722, you'd see why I said that. Nothing you ever said makes sense. And it ultimately boiled down to base Naruto >> Kawaki >> KCM Naruto >> beam of light.

Don't have to remember the name of something to remember it happening and never claimed to know more than you just surprised you don't know of those instances. I see you also never addressed that those attacks use light, which you clearly stated multiple times means they are LS attacks which is false.

Well I haven't seen the actual attacks/forgotten them. If Kabuto's light ability did indeed blind itachi and assume then it obviously is a light attack that moves at LS. Same with Darui. I'm gonna have to actually see these moves to talk about them.

You tagged me like I said, also just because I was done with you and Tetsukage doesn't mean I can't respond on the thread. Who did I lie to I left and came back is that a crime lol.

It's not a crime, just a contradiction and you got called out on it. And again, you're still here, tagging me. Therefore you clearly aren't done.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

@batmanplusjay:

So you think Naruto isn't faster than 8th gate guy? ? Alrighty.

Clearly not if you're basing your argument on that feat, like I said it's call scaling for being the strongest.

It stems from it being called a beam of light. Someone else earlier tried saying "it needs to have these properties to be LS" and had "travel in a straight line" and "be stated to be LS" as the properties. It does travel in a straight line. And it being called a beam of light indirectly suggests it has the properties of light, like being light speed. If it weren't an actual beam of light, there's absolutely no reason for it to be called something it isn't.

Traveling in a straight line is worthless, and being called light isn't light speed you need to get that through your head.

It burns, the color, it can be extinguished by water in most cases, it cannot exist without oxygen. These are all properties of fire. And her beam of light also was shown to move at a constant speed.

Color of fire is based on it's intensity, this doesn't change my point it actually supports it. You named several things to prove fire is fire yet you have provided nothing of worth to prove her eye beam is light speed.

It's not irrelevant lmfao, it's literally a scientific indication that it's legit light speed.

That's not why I'm saying it's irrelevant. I'm saying it's irrelevant because it can't be determined based on the setting it took place. So bringing this up, and pretending like it doesn't have this property because you don't see it here in this particular setting is ignorant.

If it can't be determined based on the setting then you have no proof, do you not see that??? you're once again arguing from personal belief. I'm not being ignorant but you're being delusional. again arguing based off conjecture and not actual hard evidence.

You're the one who brought up a vase. It's kind of ironic since Boruto is suppose to be a scientific series yet they can't even display light properly. Show us a single hard evidence of it being light speed such as refraction, reflection, being intangible, and even being stated to be light speed. Your entire analysis is based on personal conjecture.

Refraction can't happen when it explodes on impact because of an added property. We don't know if it reflects. It being called a beam of light indirectly suggests it is light speed. It can't be intangible because it needs to explode on impact. My arguments are based off of it being a beam of light. Again, never in Naruto has someone used a move called, let's say for example, ice tower(completely made up move), and the ability has nothing to do with ice and the main properties that make up ice are nonexistent.

If it doesn't reflect it isn't light, if it explodes itself it isn't light, it isn't intangible because it stopped at Kawaki's arm. Names of the abilities are irrelevant, the sage used creation of all things so according to you he can create anything including a universe since it's called creation of all things.

It's just nonsensical to think characters will have light "attacks" with only natural light properties and not give it any new properties. Natural light is harmless and can at best blind people like Genos from OPM likes to do. To make it into an attack, some properties need to change. Like intangibility so it can actually harm the opponent. Like refraction. Adding these new properties doesn't make it any less slower than natural light though unless it's stated/suggested it is slower.

It's nonsensical to think all fictional light can move at the speed of light because it's called light and disregarding all other standards that come along with light because you're series doesn't know how to display it properly.

This is a fictional universe, it works like that in fictional stories. You can't always apply real life logic and physics to characters or their abilities because it'll destroy the entire purpose of the author creating said ability when they add changes to it.

Naruto isn't as fictional as you think it is outside of the supernatural aspect of it. scientifically speaking it's just a normal world with supernatural aspects. you'd have an argument here if it was a fantasy sci-fi like Warhammer. So far you've provided no solid evidence that it's light speed and behaves like natural light.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ahh, the old authors intent argument

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#749  Edited By InvadedTBD

@batmanplusjay: like I said your interpretation of what I said. Just because it doesn't make sense to you doesn't mean I'm wrong you just refuse to accept fact but anyway.

Omfg now I know you don't know what you're talking about because neither attack is LS LMFAO. You sir are hilarious. Also just because something blinds doesn't make it LS, that just means it uses light, as blinding is a property of light.

Once again just because I was done with you and Tetsukage doesn't mean I was done with the thread, that's your interpretation. I said I was done with this conversation, then I tagged someone else and you decided to tag me. Only tagging you back to refute your nonsense claims. If you stop tagging me, I'll stop tagging you back. Lol.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#750  Edited By Godren

According to batman this is light speed

No Caption Provided

It's even the same style as light fang (storm release)!!!