This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#501 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@abc_voltage: Why are you telling me this? I know why Delta was able to tag Naruto. Saxz doesn't. Don't tell me that, tell him.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#502 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Kinshiki was getting bodied with taijutsu. And they tried to restrain him, and it didn't work, now did it?

And Momoshiki never got tagged with no jutsu by anyone other than Naruto.

Avatar image for abc_voltage
#503 Posted by Abc_voltage (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: just skimming really keep seeing that pic being posted

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#504 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for gilateen
#505 Posted by Gilateen (3957 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: Gerard doesn’t solo anything troll.

He can’t even beat Juubito

Avatar image for requiemcross
#506 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz:

Reiryoko=chakra,... senjutsu =energy absorbed from nature,....Quincy absorb energy (reishi)from nature,..... Quincy exert reishi as reiatsu,.. Quincy reiatsu=senjutsu.Anything wrong with this analogy????

Yeah, you assumed that the energy absorb by quincy reiatsu=senjutsu. That's a wrong assumption. The energy(reishi) they absorbed in the environment is different to the energy(Natural energy) absorbed in the environment in Naruto.

The OP equalize Reishi to Chakra. that does not automatically equalize Reishi to Senjutsu. Even if the way of their gathering of Reishi is similar to the gathering of natural energy, Reishi is not Natural Energy.

Energy absorbed from nature=natural energy,.... There shouldn't be any reason why Reishi absorbed from nature should not be natural energy via energy equalization.

that's a wrong assumption. Same reasoning from above.

Reiatsu(reiryoku actually) isn't equal to natural energy either, but what you don't understand and need to understand is Reiryoku as a source of energy is not equal to Reishi either.And Quincy absorb reishi(nature's energy) and exert it as reiatsu..same way that Naruto and juugo absorbs nature's energy,mix it chakra and exert it into their tech.So reiryoko=chakra and reishi=natural energy.

Wrong assumption again. Reishi is not a Natural Energy. Description of Reishi from Bleachverse:

Reishi (霊子, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter.

Even if their way of gathering is similar to Senjutsu, Reishi is different to Natural Energy.

So Kaguya has six path senjutsu,???are you sure? .. If apparently six path senjutsu yin-yang body neutralises regular chakra attacks, mind explaining why kaguya was able to be damaged by sakura cherry blossom punches(Which are powered by chakra)

The Six Paths Senjutsu is a heightened form of senjutsu used by the Ten-Tails' jinchūriki, Hamura Ōtsutsuki[2] and those who obtain Hagoromo Ōtsutsuki's power.

Kaguya was revived in Madara's Ten-tail's Jinchuriki body.

About Sakura hurting Kaguya, Kaguya did not utilize her Yin Yang Release.

Now it's becoming inconsistent.How is it that kaguya has six path senjutsu while kinshiki and Momoshiki who are literally from the same clan and some would argue are stronger, doesn't?So6p is apparently just a watered down version of these guys,he himself admits this,he said Kaguya was stronger than him and Kaguya has a massive ETSB.

Same reason as above. Kaguya is a Ten Tail's Jinchuruki after being revived from Madara's body.

The ten tails is just a chakra fruit and momoshiki has eaten plenty.Not to mention Momoshiki has the signature third eye as well.

The Ten Tail's is the world tree fused with Kaguya, not just a fruit.(Naruto ch681 p9).

Good, now we agree,that not every and any attack or defense of a six path senjutsu user, has the ability to neutralize jutsu.

"Obito, once in complete control of the Juubi began to utilize Yin–Yang Release."

With the one and only TSB ,TSB +yin-yang release =neutralization.something about TSB being the creator of all things(i can't remember correctly), makes it have special qualities.

Actually, it's the opposite, every attack of six path's senjutsu could have a neutralizing effect once the user decide to utilize Yin and Yang release. It all depends to the user whether he like to utilize Yin and Yang release or not.

The OP equalized energies of the verse, hence he equalized reiatsu(reiryoko)=chakra. Not reishi, you saying he equalized reishi to chakra,is like me saying he equalized sage chakra to reiatsu. Just as sage chakra and chakra are different things, reiryoku reiatsu and reishi reiatsu are different things.orhime notes this in ichigo's battle against sternritter J

It does not change the fact that the OP did not equalize Reishi to Senjutsu. So assuming Senjutsu is similar to Resihi is also not acceptable.

This whole battle is an assumption.....the power,being equalized to chakra is regular reiatsu(reiryoko)which everyone uses but not quincy reiatsu(reishi).by virtue of how both are gotten from nature.reishi=natural energy.Gerard uses reishi,...if it were six path senjutsu, then lol nope Gerard has no So6p in his verse..but he does have nature,and energy present in that nature,hence natural energy. Quincy harness natural energy=Gerard knows senjutsu.

That assumption is unacceptable. Quincy Reiatsu is still Reiatsu. Don't confused it with Reishi. And even with the similarity of accumulation, Reishi is different to Natural Energy.

One important difference is Natural Energy is not limited to Spiritual Matters like Reishi.

Reishi (霊子, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter.

I have yet to see any six path attack that isn't TSB+yin-yang ,neutralizing a jutsu..feats would be nice

Because at that point in the manga it was already established that ordinary ninjutsu is useless against Obito and Madara. All feats and Jutsus thrown by Naruto is already enhanced by Senjutsu in order to damage Obito,Madara and kaguya.

I have already cleared this above TSB nulls regular chakra jutsus,it is in direct contact,and it doesn't damage souls but Edo tensei bodies..refer to conversation scan.

Wrong. Let's return to the basics of chakra. Chakra is a combination of Physical Energy and Spiritual Energy.

So a jutsu enhanced further by Yin Yang release is capable of nullifying Gerard's miracle.

Only Yin-yang release + TSB combination neutralize jutsus,nothing proves or suggest otherwise

Correction: That was the only Jutsu shown to neutralize ordinary jutsu. The other jutsus shown in the series possessing the same abilities is being used to opponents who harness the same type of Nature transformation.

Which proves my point that the effects of TSB nullification seizes, when it is not in direct contact with the jutsu.and as you can see by the mark on her forehead, sakura's Byakogou restoration technique,Byakogou regeneratio was still in effecteven with a TSB in her gut,the only part that stopped healing was the part the TSB was in direct contact with. And it healed immediately when the TSB was removed.still don't see how Miracle gets nulled.

Miracle got nulled because the rasenshuriken enhanced with Yin yang release will destroy his entire body. It prevents his miracle from being activated after he died.

That's because he can't and it is just your assumption that anything yin-yang neutralises jutsu, when it was shown and stated to be just TSB yin-yang.and obito couldn't neutralize a jutsu right on his skin

It's not an assumption, it's a fact. Tobirama stated it, Obito shown it and Kishimoto even explained it on Naruto's Fourth Data Book.

If you're assuming Obito Nulled that Attack with his body then thats false, he didn't .you can clearly see, he Called back his TSB to cancel out the attack.till the TSB arrived and swiped away the attack, the Amaterasu(which never go out) was still very much active.And all the while there was a jutsu directly on his skin just begging to be NULLED,the second hokageFTG mark

Your assumption is wrong. It is shown and explained in the proceeding chapters. It's a point blank attack using FTG. Otherwise, Naruto's Senjutsu enhanced Rasengan should not have reached him.

Recap answers:

How is Miracle getting nulled, when TSB isn't capable of killing a soul,??remember killing an Edo tensei ≠killing a soul.refer to SCANS

Because it won't activate when Gerard was killed by Six path's Senjutsu technique. At the same time, you forgot that Reiatsu=Chakra by OP rule.

How is Miracle getting Nulled when it can't "permanently"tM Stop a low level conventional regeneration like sakura's Byakogou Seal???

By activating Yin and Yang release on Six path's Senjutsu enhanced Rasenshuriken that will destroy Gerard body in molecular level.

Prove of every attack of six path senjutsu being able to neutralize jutsu(apart form TSB+YIN-YANG)when that has repeatedly not being the case.???EXAMPLE

TSB plus Yin Yang release is already the proof. Past that moment, all techniques used is enhanced already by Senjutsu.

> Obito body

>obito's bijuu bomb, madara tells Hashirama getting blown up Wouldn't matter since they are Edo tensei.The bijuu bomb was a six path senjutsu attack.

Obito only utilize Yin Yang release offensively to his TSB. Naruto utilize Yin Yang release to his Taijutsu and Rasenshuriken. And about madara's statement, you forgot the requirement to get Six path's Senjutsu, it is either becoming a Ten tail's jinchuruki, having Hagoromo's power or Hamura's power.

>Madara's body

Same as Obito.

>Naruto's kurama transformation at boruto exams,,he had no TSB, but he should still have yin-yang release to nullify jutsu

Not much is explained yet against Kara's power.

Avatar image for zackg
#507 Posted by zackg (1129 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins via Sealing. Which is a ko. People like to forget Naruto can deal people away.

Avatar image for undre
#508 Posted by Undre (3701 posts) - - Show Bio

@gilateen: A guy who is immortal has infinite power. All his attacks destroy souls.. Yeah he solos also.

Gerard solos,lille solos,yamma solos,pernida solos,ichibe solos,yhwach solos,uryu solos,haswalt solos,aizen ect

Avatar image for undre
#509 Edited by Undre (3701 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: TSB killing souls now what tha... Dued you have no proof of this what so ever. Yin is not litterly spirit energy its mental this was already established. Now your just pulling shit out off your ass this is ridiculous. Also spirit energy can destroy physcial things to

Chakra is not made from yin release. It comes from kaguya mixed with the god tree not spiritual energy

Avatar image for invadedtbd
#510 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Let this thread die accept that Gerard wins or a stalemate, there is no way for Naruto to win.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#511 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd: If it frustrates you that much, ignore the thread. You don't need to be here. Go skip rocks in the Off Topic forum or some shit.

Avatar image for undre
#512 Edited by Undre (3701 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: the kages damage kinshiki with ninjustu it should've been nulled by your logic. Mommoshiki got caught by shikamarus shadow until he absorb,urishki also got tagged with ninjustu. Point is it should have been nulled.

Boruto also tagged him twice

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#513 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: First off, I'm not using logic. I'm using facts based on shit you refuse to acknowledge in the manga. Secondly, just because they were touched by the jutsu *DOES NOT* mean it was effective. I literally just explained this shit and showed it in the manga. Juubito also was tagged by a KCM Naruto and EMS Combination attack. The attack sent him flying. But it did 0 damage to him whatsoever because it wasn't a senjutsu ability.

Same applies here. That goofy weak shit Boruto got off didn't affect Momoshiki so don't start acting like Boruto did anything. Shikamaru's shadow paralysis wasn't gonna work regardless, he said Momoshiki was too strong for it. Kinshiki got wrapped up in a kekkei genkai and shot with(idek what the jutsu was) and it didn't affect him iirc. He just broke out and got ate by Momoshiki.

And if anything, let's just say for hypothetical's sake you were right and Kinshiki was affected by the jutsu. All that would prove is not all Otsutsuki have SPSM.

Avatar image for thebalance
#514 Edited by TheBalance (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-schrift pre-Auswahlen amp Gerard stomps

Avatar image for gilateen
#515 Posted by Gilateen (3957 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: You have no proof that Gerard would solo. He can’t even beat juubito.

Avatar image for invadedtbd
#516 Edited by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: this coming from the dude that's listening to Requiem LMFAO.

You guys have no argument but the whole yin yan release and nothing can harm Naruto except senjutsu which is bullshit.

Plus weren't you the same dude crying in the off- topic section about how Delta is stronger than Mommoshiki and when nobody accepted your bullshit, you started bitchin and moaning about how no one accepts feats when Delta has none ROFL.

Never said I'm frustrated, just sick of mismatches going this long because certain people don't want their favorite characters to take a L. Lol yeah I'm done here.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#517 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd:

I'm not listening to Requiem. Requiem just knows what he's talking about as far as his run-in with Clorox went. If you watched the series at all or read the manga you'd know this simple shit too.

I never said nothing can harm SPSM Naruto other than senjutsu. Your ignorance in anything Naruto related and your bum ass reading skills make you the perfect buy-one-get-one free "dumbass" kit.

Delta is stronger than Momoshiki. Facts back that up. I bodied everybody in that thread who thought they could prove me wrong, and your goofy ass ain't gonna be any different. Lmao.

You don't have to say you're frustrated for everyone to see it. That garbage attempt at clowning me because I told you to ignore the thread was your first strike, your second was saying you aren't something I never claimed you were. Your third is gonna be your shitty response to my response here that I know is gonna be filled with idiotic nonsensical dumbassery because you just can't help yourself.

From what I could tell, Requiem would body you in a CaV. Just from this brief conversation with you I can already tell you're garbage. You'd make my last CaV look like a masterpiece.

Now do as you said you would and bounce. And stay out my notifications.

Avatar image for invadedtbd
#518 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: you and him have the same bullshit arguments and no Requiem doesn't know what he is talking about. I definitely did read the manga and Naruto has never nullified a ninjutsu without a TSB.

You both have been debunked by a few people and are still here trying to justify your headcannon.

Delta being stronger than Mommoshiki is backed up by nothing but your headcannon and you bodied no one in that thread. Should I get the screenshot of you being salty and admitting that Delta is garbage because no one agreed?

You must be some new form of idiot, you assumed that I was frustrated from my comment now your saying you never claimed that lol. Clowned you after you said "go skip rocks in the Off-topic section" so irrelevant

Everything you said about Requiem bodying me in a Cav is more headcannon, cuz I debunked him at least 3 times in the early pages of this thread. Nice try.

Last time responding to you cuz I usually try to avoid the dumbasses on CV but the sheer bullshit in your post made me respond.

Avatar image for saxz
#519 Edited by Saxz (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

"I was being sarcastic "

I was too, Since I just broke my point down and practically spoon fed them to you

"since I had just debunked your claims that Bijuu mode Naruto has just been tanking everything since he got it in the war,"

Bijuu mode cloak has been tanking things and taking reduced damage from attacks that would one shot or pulverize a base naruto, ever since he came to the war.not just Naruto,killer bee and practically all tailed beast have version 2 chakra cloak that does. This is so Basic, that I don't think I would dignify it,with further response.

then said Naruto just simply tanked the chidori, which is wrong unless you think Delta's wooden leg >>>>>>> Sasuke's chidori.

We don't have enough info on Kara to start making claims,,but as of now yeah, Delta ninja tech >>> Sasuke's base chidori.since it was able to pierce naruto like that

I knew exactly what you were saying. You're just wrong."

And You need to get yourself informed.

"It couldn't pierce Naruto, like how EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto's combination attack came into contact with, but couldn't damage Juubito because it wasn't a senjutsu attack."

True

Because it was neutralized.

False.

SPSM just nullifies jutsu differently than how TSB does.

False that's completely your personal opinion ..And I think you need to check the dictionary for the meaning of the word "nullify".nothing nullifies ninjustu apart from TSB.

SPSM users creates a special black chakra of kekkai Mora+nature energy +yin-yang release..TSB, which nullifies ninjustu,By erasing them.(keyword:erase)

I literally posted scans that blatantly contradict you.

No you didn't,all your scans shows are

>Obito tanking scorch release, with his ten tails jinchuuriki chakra cloak.

>TSB neutralizing Amaterasu ,by making it disappear

> the Hokages and Company not being able t o get past the durability of Obito's chakra cloak .and senjutsu being a kryptonite.

> Tobirama realizes senjutsu might be a kryptonite,since TSB couldn't erase the attack of the sage toad

>Tobirama & Naruto test their kryptonite rasengan on Juubito backside.

Nothing in the scans shows ninjustu being neutralized by anything other than TSB and tobirama's statement about erasing was directed at TSB erasing Amaterasu earlier Obviously.

"Naruto said "GUH!" out of the push back.

The fact that he was push back means the jutsu wasn't nullified, he exclaimed in plain from receiving a blow, got disoriented and thrown of his feet,there isn't any nullification going on there,period.if you notice TSB never gets pushed back by a regular jutsu, it doesn't even budge as the jutsu gets erased.

"He wasn't damaged in no way, shape, or form at all. Just because he was knocked back doesn't mean he was injured. This is literally the exact same as Juubito tanking Naruto and Sasuke combination attack."

They weren't injured due to their chakra cloak.same chakra cloak that grants jinchuuriki increased durability, right from BOS,Basic stuff.... The chidori from a base sasuke wasn't strong enough to damage him ,but he may not have been so lucky with the more powerful susano arrows,which is why he proceeded to block then with TSB.

"Lmao. Since you were too dull to understand it the first time, here it goes again:"

Resulting to insults now.,OK...I'm still cool

The scans should be more about proving your point. Which I did.

The scans aren't proving your point.they are doing the opposite. And what you are doing is misinterpreting the scans, which will later lead to INCONSISTENCY on your part

Hadn't it been established that SPSM nullifies ninjutsu, that Naruto showing would've just been a Bijuu SPSM Naruto tanking feat.

It's only being established that SPSM TSB, nullifies ninjustu. Naruto and Juubito feats where tanking feats, with the jutsu not being neutralized.

"But since It's been established that SPSM does nullify ninjutsu, this showing is no longer a tanking feat, it just further fortifies the concept of SPSM nullifying ninjutsu."

As long as the TSB wasn't involved and the jutsu wasn't erased,It is still a tanking feat, like any strong chakra cloak or strong susano'o would do .even the characters (naruto and sasuke)reactions are closer to tanking than nullyfing..Till you show me scans of jutsus actually being erased by a chakra cloak, you are at a loss.

"No, it doesn't. SPSM never has granted a chakra cloak. The lack of knowledge of Naruto you're displaying is crazy af. Idk why you came here thinking you were so right."

ROFL.. that moment when you correct someone with all confidence and you are the one who is actually wrong in all your peacock confidence,we've all been there.Hilarious,the moment it last longer than it should it becomes stupid though

Well anyway either SPSM grants a chakra cloak or Madara and Obito obtain some insane tailoring skills to make a white cloak out of nothing and while they where at it also dyed their hair white and skin grey...Lol hilarious.

"That's Naruto's Bijuu form stacked on top of his SPSM."

Are you about to ignore the obvious difference between his Bijuu mode cloak transformation and his SPSM cloak transformation.. Cool but we don't ignore those things.

"Right. So a Sage Mode Naruto rasengan >>>>> EMS Sasuke + KCM Naruto amaterasu style rasenshuriken going by your logic, right? Since Juubito easily noped that combination attack but got bodied by a rasengan."

Dude,Don't misunderstand by my logic. The same way you are misinterpreting the manga,LOL...The logic is TSB>>>>all regular ninjustu due to nulling effect, TSB=Senjutsu attacks due to no nulling effect,...SPSM chakra cloak durability >>>EMS sasuke +KCM naruto Amaterasu style rasenshuriken, ....Chakra cloak durability <<<< Senjutsu attacks due to kryptonite effect.

Nature energy is to sage mode what Kryptonite is to superman.what water is to fire.

"What's it gonna take for you to understand you're wrong and that the manga so blatantly contradicts you?"

What is gonna take??let's see, when the manga actually contradicts me, you posting correct scans of the feats you are claiming,.......oh and you dropping your shitty pride and not misinterpreting scans to suit your personal opinion.

"First of all, where tf did you get "they're more durable than a perfect Susano'o" from? And secondly, SPSM doesn't grant a chakra cloak."

First of all, it should be general knowledge that six path madara is miles stronger than EMS madara and kaguya ripped up perfect susano'o like a Lego toy...And secondly SPSM does grant a cloak after its transformation,the sooner you stop saying that, the sooner it stops being embarrassing...you can look at Obito and madara transformations,before--- -after -----and after they lose The the ten tails chakra.

"Elaborate, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You saying SPSM is only immune because it has TSB as a defense?"

That is what am saying, SPSM users have a decent chakra cloak durability during sage transformations and then posses the TSB,which neutralises ninjustu by erasing them....nothing and absolutely nothing suggests otherwise.

So you just gonna pretend like Tobirama didn't make it clear Juubito did get hit by that inferno style rasenshuriken before he could block it with TSB?

Of course he got hit I never said he didn't ...nothing suggests otherwise .refer to scans above

You just gonna act like that ain't happen and keep talking like Juubito used the TSB after it hit him?

He did use the TSB after it hit him,you can see him calling back TSB ,and literally see the TSB SWIRLING AROUND obito to erase the inferno around him .the inferno was erased AFTER and not A SINGLE MOMENT BEFORE,the TSB arrived..nothing suggests otherwise, refer to scans above

Juubito got hit. And it did nothing to him.

Thanks to his overwhelming durability,nothing suggests otherwise. Refer to scans above

As a side note:People have tanked Amaterasu and rasenshuriken before with the damage not being too severe,makes sense a 100x stronger Juubito would tank it but the point is Amaterasu can't be erased except by the user, it was supposed to keep burning in that inferno.but the TSB was called back to neutralize the jutsu not Obito's body,you just can't ignore that

So is ignoring shit then acting like you didn't ignore it the new wave now?

The wave seems to be catching on to you, faster than anyone else.

The reason why it did nothing to him was made clear a couple scans later when Tobirama explains that it was because it wasn't a senjutsu attack.

Again with the misinterpretation,Tobirama statement of "nullified" or "erased" was directed at the "TSB" not being able to erase senjutsu attacks earlier ..then he realized senjutsu was a kryptonite to SPSM.refer to scans properly.

That's a seal. Not ninjutsu, you goof.

So seals aren't ninjustu now??? What?? Lol, just because it doesn't suit your argument, remember that INCONSISTENCY I talked about earlier it's starting to show ...you claim that Juubito is immune to ninjustu, yet there is a ninjustu on his torso

Oh my lord, you blew this shit out of proportion with the most lethal rocket launcher you could find didn't you?

Oh my lord, You could Ignore facts with humour but that doesn't make it any less right..and give birth to INCONSISTENCY.

So I will say it again :After seeing TSB neutralize the Amaterasu inferno attack....the Hokages immediately Theorized that ninjustu won't work and "specifically" said they should avoid those "black balls".

Seal =/= ninjutsu. If it did, the seal Naruto and Sasuke used on Kaguya would've been noped since she has SPSM as well.

Another inconsistency,all because you think SPSM automatically grants you immunity to ninjustu.chibaku tensei is apparently not a ninjustu too.

"It didn't pierced him and he took 0 damage. All he did was get knocked back. Just because it connected doesn't mean it worked."

You're grasping here, to straws that don't even exist... it didn't pierce him because of his chakra cloak, it's simple as that.. Nullified jutsus don't knock you back several meters ...its a sword and shield scenario,...a sword strikes a shield more durable and the shield wielder recoils from the attack and takes 0 damage,but the shield isn't pierced because of its durability.if the shield isn't durable enough the shield is pierced, If the shield has a neutralizing ability then the shield wielder won't feel any recoil because the force of the sword attack is nullified.thats is the simplest analogy I have.please understand.

"Lol yeh cuz screw what the story says I like my version better"

That's funny, it's like you know the exact thing you've being doing

"That attack was thrown by Momoshiki Otsutsuki. Someone who has SPSM. So yes it'd knock him out cold since Senjutsu can damage Senjutsu."

And there it is,in other to cover up the INCONSISTENCY( Birthed by your idea) of naruto not being able to null the bomb without TSB,you dropped a massive one in this argument.. Aren't you realizing how laughably wrong you are yet? If Momoshiki had SPSM,Then Momoshiki is automatically immune to ninjustu..I can't even start to list the enormous amount of ninjustu that Momoshiki wasn't able to nullify.and then Kinshiki was totally ragdolled with ninjustu.from shikamaru paralysis to being literally stabbed by the Mizukage jutsu and then wrapped around with earth style like a sausage.

only this scenario blows your entire argument along with your profile with... (wat u call it now??)a lethal rocket launcher .like I said before the sooner you stop the sooner it stops being embarrassing.

"It's only something a dense, desperate person will consider, and completely disregard what's shown and explained in front of them. "

You're the one who is dense and desperate for a win for your favorite verse, giving immunity where it isn't and what not

But you won't accept what's shown in front of you because it takes a monster truck shit on every argument you've made up until now."

Some of the argument, you made on the same freaking paragraph shits on itself, even without my help,most Notably the momshiki one, Momoshiki and kinshiki has SPSM,therefore they have immunity to Ninjustu, I mean how can you claim immunity when everyone and their mothers goes ninjustu happy on the them repeatedly.LOL Hilarious.

"If I write a story, and explain to you exactly what tf happened in a sequence of events, as the reader it's not your job to say "naw that ain't happen, this happened" like you wrote the story. You just take in that information and accept it. But you won't accept what's shown in front of you because it takes a monster truck shit on every argument you've made up until now."

Dude, how long have you being thinking you have to take my word for it...if you doubt what I say, actually read the manga without too much of a fanboy mindset, then proceed to the databook for clarification.the content of the databook has most likely being offloaded to the Naruto wiki,so do yourself a favour and search the difference between

> Truth seeking ball and six path sage mode

Avatar image for invadedtbd
#520 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: dude you owned him with that post.

It was thorough, to the point and casually debunked all his nonsense statements and contradictions.

Great debating which is hard to find on CV nowadays.

Avatar image for undre
#521 Edited by Undre (3701 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: @gilateen: why dont both you admit Gerard wins and stop doing mental gymnastics,Its honestly pathetic. It hurts my heart to see want the naruto fanbase has come to.

Anyway chakra doesnt have anything to do with yin or yang release. All yin yang release does is amplify and manipulate chakra. This was explained by hagroomo. That being said geard wouldn't be affected by any nullification becase he is spirit base energy only. Chakra cant do shit to souls. So naruto is screwed Gerard is basically fused mommoshike without the tijustu weakness, near infinite energy source and immortality. Lol this is a mismatch

Avatar image for azureus
#522 Posted by Azureus (2693 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know what's worse, Naruto fans claiming Delta is stronger than Momoshiki or Bleach fans claiming Naruto has no strength feats above Multi-city block without an Avatar.

Avatar image for saxz
#523 Posted by Saxz (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

Yeah, you assumed that the energy absorb by quincy reiatsu=senjutsu. That's a wrong assumption. The energy(reishi) they absorbed in the environment is different to the energy(Natural energy) absorbed in the environment in Naruto.

the verse is equalized and so is energy of the verses.

Narutoverse description according to fukkasaku:the energy that exist in nature, the trees,the water,the earth, the atmosphere and your surroundings is called natural energy

Bleachverse:The energy that exist in nature and the surroundings Ishida has to go to area abundant in nature to train.

The only difference I see is in the names

"The OP equalize Reishi to Chakra. that does not automatically equalize Reishi to Senjutsu.

Actually not, the OP equalized reiatsu(reiryoko) to chakra, not reishi, no one uses pure reishi as energy except Quincies.

"Even if the way of their gathering of Reishi is similar to the gathering of natural energy, Reishi is not Natural Energy."

Then I guess, it is a difference of opinion that only the OP can settle,

Wrong assumption again. Reishi is not a Natural Energy. Description of Reishi from Bleachverse:Reishi (霊子, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter."

Yes, It is the main component of souls and spiritual matter (Keyword being Main component not only component,)..But to Quincies especially those in the human world.. it is a source of spiritual energy present in nature.

"That assumption is unacceptable. Quincy Reiatsu is still Reiatsu. Don't confused it with Reishi. And even with the similarity of accumulation, Reishi is different to Natural Energy."

Like I said earlier Reiatsu is just a force felt, not the energy itself..Quincy uses reishi to attack while Shinigami and all other races uses reiryoku.reiryoko≠reishi .

Because at that point in the manga it was already established that ordinary ninjutsu is useless against Obito and Madara. All feats and Jutsus thrown by Naruto is already enhanced by Senjutsu in order to damage Obito,Madara and kaguya.

Ninjustu was useless because of TSB refer to my last 2 comment @batmanplus for more info ..and when was it ever said ninjustu was useless against kaguya??

"Correction: That was the only Jutsu shown to neutralize ordinary jutsu. The other jutsus shown in the series possessing the same abilities is being used to opponents who harness the same type of Nature transformation."

So in other words, you don't have a single feat of Ninjustu being neutralized by anything other than TSB.... While I have several feats of obito and and Kaguya not being able to neutralize regular jutsu, Then why are we even having this conversation ?? without a feat of anything apart from TSB, neutralizing jutsu, you are at a massive loss that Yin-yang release only neutralizes jutsu

"Miracle got nulled because the rasenshuriken enhanced with Yin yang release will destroy his entire body. It prevents his miracle from being activated after he died."

Destroying Gerard's entire body at an atomic level, has not stopped the Miracle from activating, it's effect are passive even at Gerard's death,he has died a lot of times...And sakura's regeneration wasn't neutralized permanentl.it took effect when it was no longer in contact with TSB, not to mention mentions her Byakogou mode wasn't neutralized at all, same thing happens with miracle

Naruto jutsu enhanced with six path chakra can just gives it more power but not any nullification effect according to feats.

"It's not an assumption, it's a fact. Tobirama stated it, Obito shown it and Kishimoto even explained it on Naruto's Fourth Data Book."

Tobirama stated that TSB+Yin-yang release nulls ninjustu, after seeing TSB erase Amaterasu inferno that normally can't be put ouy.this is still only feat for TSB, no matter how you look at it.

Your assumption is wrong. It is shown and explained in the proceeding chapters. It's a point blank attack using FTG. Otherwise, Naruto's Senjutsu enhanced Rasengan should not have reached him."

You're still not explaining why the FTG seal on Obito's skin isn't getting nullified,after all according to you,he could just use yin-yang on it and poof

Because it won't activate when Gerard was killed by Six path's Senjutsu technique. At the same time, you forgot that Reiatsu=Chakra by OP rule.

Reiatsu=chakra doesn't help here,Sakura's regeneration which uses chakra wasn't permanently neutralized, Gerard is ability is passive and he has being killed lots of times... And still no feats of any six path senjutsu attack(including TSB) PERMANENTLY neutralizing a jutsu it isn't in contact with it.Especially something as abstract as Gerard's ability.

"By activating Yin and Yang release on Six path's Senjutsu enhanced Rasenshuriken that will destroy Gerard body in molecular level."

Cleared this before.. destroying Gerard's body on any level does nothing, on top of that Gerard has been hit with worse than a molecular level rasenshuriken,And even if somehow we highball Naruto's TSB to the size of Gerard's entire body.

He has been frozen on an atomic level with ice,Hitsugaya freeze function,That actually nulls abstract abilities that it can't come in contact with(Huffnug's hope),that is miles better Than any TSB/six path senjutsu neutralizing feat.which needs to maintain contact with an ability to neutralize it.Gerard regenerated from that, still don't see how miracle gets nulled.

"TSB plus Yin Yang release is already the proof. Past that moment, all techniques used is enhanced already by Senjutsu."

Actually not,Hokage Naruto wasn't able to neutralize momoshiki's bijuu bomb, without his TSB present....this Blows your argument out of the water.

As icing on top Sakura damaged Kaguya, with her punch,sakura power punches works by gathering chakra on her fist in realeses it all at once.

"Obito only utilize Yin Yang release offensively to his TSB. "

That is why obito only has feat of neutralizing ninjutsu with TSB,.

Naruto utilize Yin Yang release to his Taijutsu and Rasenshuriken.

Which don't have feats of neutralizing any ninjustu

"Not much is explained yet against Kara's power"

I wasn't talking about Kara, I meant Momoshiki's Bijuu bomb at konoha not being able to be neutralized by yin-yang only ,when Naruto's TSB was absent.

Avatar image for saxz
#524 Posted by Saxz (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: dude you owned him with that post.

It was thorough, to the point and casually debunked all his nonsense statements and contradictions.

Great debating which is hard to find on CV nowadays.

*Blushes internally but keeps up a manly face*

I haven't been on the vine long(or have I??) but it seems @Requiemcross is also a good debater,I mean his facts aren't always right,he is human like the rest of us ...but at least,he doesnt hide behind Insults,Memes and humor, and most annoying wanking that makes no sense whatsoever.

Avatar image for invadedtbd
#525 Posted by InvadedTBD (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: i give compliments when they are deserved and you my friend definitely deserve it.

For being a humble cool dude, you've also earned yourself a follow.

Avatar image for weebbicboi
#526 Posted by weebbicboi (1383 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto godstomps

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#527 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@invadedtbd said:

@batmanplusjay: you and him have the same bullshit arguments and no Requiem doesn't know what he is talking about. I definitely did read the manga and Naruto has never nullified a ninjutsu without a TSB.

You clearly didn't read shit. Because my arguments come straight from the mouth of Tobirama himself. He literally walks you through exactly why ninjutsu didn't work on Juubito's body, he literally explains it right in front of you. But of course y'all deny it, and apparently it's headcanon. You don't even know what headcanon mean.

You both have been debunked by a few people and are still here trying to justify your headcannon.

No one's debunked me. Or Requiem since I've been here. You've just been in the back ground talking shit like you are now. Bringing nothing to the table, and hopping on anyone's nuts who agrees with you "Yeah that's great debating man good job i love you here's a follow!" Lmao. Weirdo.

Delta being stronger than Mommoshiki is backed up by nothing but your headcannon and you bodied no one in that thread. Should I get the screenshot of you being salty and admitting that Delta is garbage because no one agreed?

Is using feats directly from the manga headcanon now? You really don't know what that word means. Go ahead, get the screenhsot. While you're at it, get a screen shot of me shitting on everyone else in that thread too. I'm getting real tired of putting facts directly from the source material in front of people and y'all ignore it, while being so sure that you're right.

Matter of fact, I'll do you one better. Now people can see the thread for themselves.

You must be some new form of idiot, you assumed that I was frustrated from my comment now your saying you never claimed that lol. Clowned you after you said "go skip rocks in the Off-topic section" so irrelevant

You ain't clown nobody. Lmao. You got an A for effort, but you ultimately failed. I never said you were frustrated. I said if it frustrates you that much. Then you just proved your frustration when you wrote a small novel, trying your little best to clown me because of my one-liner.

Everything you said about Requiem bodying me in a Cav is more headcannon, cuz I debunked him at least 3 times in the early pages of this thread. Nice try.

Sure. Like I said, he'd body you.

Last time responding to you cuz I usually try to avoid the dumbasses on CV but the sheer bullshit in your post made me respond.

Trying to avoid the dumbasses on CV is a great idea. Only one problem though. How do you intend on avoiding yourself? That's seems type hard. 🤔

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#528 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz said:

@batmanplusjay:

I was too, Since I just broke my point down and practically spoon fed them to you

Which you did for no reason. Like I said before. I know what you're saying. You're just wrong.

Bijuu mode cloak has been tanking things and taking reduced damage from attacks that would one shot or pulverize a base naruto, ever since he came to the war.not just Naruto,killer bee and practically all tailed beast have version 2 chakra cloak that does. This is so Basic, that I don't think I would dignify it,with further response.

I'm not denying Bijuu mode increases his durability. I'm denying your claim that it just tanked Sasuke's chidori but was able to be pierced by Delta's scientific ninja tool leg. Going by your logic, Sasuke's chidori <<<<< Delta's leg.

You have a tendency to repeat yourself and explain things for no reason, then pretend like the other person is misunderstanding you. I think you do that just to make it seem like you know what you're talking about, but in reality you're hopeless.

We don't have enough info on Kara to start making claims,,but as of now yeah, Delta ninja tech >>> Sasuke's base chidori.since it was able to pierce naruto like that

That can't be possible since SPSM nullifies ninjutsu. As I've proven several times now.

And You need to get yourself informed.

Says the guy who refuses to read what Tobirama is literally putting in front of him. He grabs your hand and walks you through the exact reason why ninjutsu didn't work on Juubito's body. But you ignore it. Literally ignoring what he says and explains right in front of you and made up your own version.

But yeah, you're definitely a swell, very informed man who knows what he's talking about.

False that's completely your personal opinion ..And I think you need to check the dictionary for the meaning of the word "nullify".nothing nullifies ninjustu apart from TSB.

I used nullify for simply lack of a better word. SPSM obviously grants immunity to normal ninjutsu attacks. How is it you keep denying this when Tobirama explains it in front of you? I'm genuinely wondering.

SPSM users creates a special black chakra of kekkai Mora+nature energy +yin-yang release..TSB, which nullifies ninjustu,By erasing them.(keyword:erase)

SPSM also has immunity to ninjutsu. So there's that.

No you didn't,all your scans shows are

>Obito tanking scorch release, with his ten tails jinchuuriki chakra cloak.

>TSB neutralizing Amaterasu ,by making it disappear

He didn't do that. He got hit by the jutsu. The jutsu ran its course and he got up after all that damage was done and used the TSB to nullify the remaining anaterasy floating around him. Then Tobirama goes on to explain in the most basic way possible exactly why that ninjutsu attack didn't work.

Naruto and Sasuke literally fight him with a combined Susano'o-Kurama with Sasuke's cursemark and Naruto's sage mode because senjutsu attacks was the only way to harm him.

> the Hokages and Company not being able t o get past the durability of Obito's chakra cloak .and senjutsu being a kryptonite.

It's not durability. It's just how SPSM works. It's immune against ninjutsu.

> Tobirama realizes senjutsu might be a kryptonite,since TSB couldn't erase the attack of the sage toad

>Tobirama & Naruto test their kryptonite rasengan on Juubito backside.

This is just another way or saying it's immune to ninjutsu, senjutsu is the kryptonite, so they used senjutsu.

Nothing in the scans shows ninjustu being neutralizedThus by anything other than TSB and tobirama's statement about erasing was directed at TSB erasing Amaterasu earlier Obviously.

Tobirama said nothing of erasing. He just said the attack didn't work, then goes on to explain why.

The fact that he was push back means the jutsu wasn't nullified, he exclaimed in plain from receiving a blow, got disoriented and thrown of his feet,there isn't any nullification going on there,period.if you notice TSB never gets pushed back by a regular jutsu, it doesn't even budge as the jutsu gets erased.

So you're not even really debating against my arguments. Just nitpicking at the choice of words. Alright.

They weren't injured due to their chakra cloak.same chakra cloak that grants jinchuuriki increased durability, right from BOS,Basic stuff.... The chidori from a base sasuke wasn't strong enough to damage him ,but he may not have been so lucky with the more powerful susano arrows,which is why he proceeded to block then with TSB.

He wasnt injured due to SPSM. Not the cloak. Naruto blocked the Susano'o arrows because they're physical attacks. Not ninjutsu jutsu. So yes, they would have done a whole lot more damage to him than Sasuke's chidori.

Resulting to insults now.,OK...I'm still cool

I'm resorting to insults? Then what do you think this was:

No Caption Provided

That wasn't an insult? You weren't being sarcastic as you just admitted you were just a little while ago? You weren't trying to be condescending? Huh.

The scans aren't proving your point.they are doing the opposite. And what you are doing is misinterpreting the scans, which will later lead to INCONSISTENCY on your part

They're proving my point.

It's only being established that SPSM TSB, nullifies ninjustu. Naruto and Juubito feats where tanking feats, with the jutsu not being neutralized.

The ninjutsu did no damage to their bodies, for reasons Tobirama explained in front of you. Therefore they were neutralized. That's not tanking because of their durability. It's tanking because SPSM is partly hax.

As long as the TSB wasn't involved and the jutsu wasn't erased,It is still a tanking feat, like any strong chakra cloak or strong susano'o would do .even the characters (naruto and sasuke)reactions are closer to tanking than nullyfing..Till you show me scans of jutsus actually being erased by a chakra cloak, you are at a loss.

My point this whole time has been that SPSM doesn't get affected by ninjutsu. It doesn't matter if it erases it like TSB does or not. Fact is ninjutsu doesn't work on SPSM. And I proved that. Nothing more needs to be said.

ROFL.. that moment when you correct someone with all confidence and you are the one who is actually wrong in all your peacock confidence,we've all been there.Hilarious,the moment it last longer than it should it becomes stupid though

At least you're aware of your issues.

Well anyway either SPSM grants a chakra cloak or Madara and Obito obtain some insane tailoring skills to make a white cloak out of nothing and while they where at it also dyed their hair white and skin grey...Lol hilarious.

I was referring to Naruto. Who didn't get a cloak when he obtained SPSM. He just got a different design in his eyes. Then he later tops it off with Bijuu mode. SPSM doesn't grant a chakra cloak, clearly.

Are you about to ignore the obvious difference between his Bijuu mode cloak transformation and his SPSM cloak transformation.. Cool but we don't ignore those things.

That's Bijuu form stacked on top of his SPSM. Naruto's SPSM works differently. It has nothing to do with his cloak. It's his eyes. When he first entered SPSM, he had a seal on his hand an a + sign in his eyes. He had no cloak, he was in his regular clothes. Then he proceeded to speed blitz Madara. All without a cloak. Then Sasuke arrives, and he puts Bijuu form over top of his cloak.

SPSM doesn't grant a cloak. Naruto added that with his Bijuu form. Hokage Naruto goes into SPSM regularly, and he no longer has the designs on his cloak that he had during the war. But it's still SPSM + Bijuu mode nonetheless. Now I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and just assume you just didn't do your research, and won't clown you for your blatant ignorance.

Dude,Don't misunderstand by my logic. The same way you are misinterpreting the manga,LOL...The logic is TSB>>>>all regular ninjustu due to nulling effect, TSB=Senjutsu attacks due to no nulling effect,...SPSM chakra cloak durability >>>EMS sasuke +KCM naruto Amaterasu style rasenshuriken, ....Chakra cloak durability <<<< Senjutsu attacks due to kryptonite effect.

I'm not misinterpreting anything. You are. What you did is just a dumber, more complicated way of saying SPSM >>> ninjutsu. SPSM <<< Senjutsu.

Stop making things harder for yourself.

Nature energy is to sage mode what Kryptonite is to superman.what water is to fire.

Never in my life have I debated with someone who's arguing the same argument I am, but still claims it's somehow different. What's next? "Naruto's hair isn't spikey! It's just very pointy!"

What is gonna take??let's see, when the manga actually contradicts me, you posting correct scans of the feats you are claiming,.......oh and you dropping your shitty pride and not misinterpreting scans to suit your personal opinion.

I truly feel for you. Your school's education system failed you on an unforgivable level.

First of all, it should be general knowledge that six path madara is miles stronger than EMS madara and kaguya ripped up perfect susano'o like a Lego toy...

Yeah. I guess when Sasuke charged at Naruto with his Perfect Susano'o in their final battle, Naruto just leveled up and went into his Kurama mode for shits and giggles because maybe he thought it'd be fun.

And secondly SPSM does grant a cloak after its transformation,the sooner you stop saying that, the sooner it stops being embarrassing...you can look at Obito and madara transformations,before--- -after -----and after they lose The the ten tails chakra.

You know, all you'd need to do is do the smallest amount of research to know what you're talking about. Naruto's SPSM doesn't come with a cloak. He added that.

Now go Google search "how to tell if Naruto has SPSM anymore" and watch the magic happen. I could explain it to you right here with scans and whatnot, but you need to learn how to do research. So this is for your own good.

That is what am saying, SPSM users have a decent chakra cloak durability during sage transformations and then posses the TSB,which neutralises ninjustu by erasing them....nothing and absolutely nothing suggests otherwise.

Tobirama suggests otherwise. I don't know what to tell you. I laid it all out in front of you but you ignore it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. 🤷

He did use the TSB after it hit him,you can see him calling back TSB ,and literally see the TSB SWIRLING AROUND obito to erase the inferno around him .the inferno was erased AFTER and not A SINGLE MOMENT BEFORE,the TSB arrived..nothing suggests otherwise, refer to scans above

Tobirama > your headcanon. After the attack was over with and did its damage, Juubito used the TSB to wipe away the remaining amaterasu. But the attack did its damage, it just didn't actually damage him because it was ninjutsu. And Tobirama blatantly explained that.

I don't care for your interpretation of the fight. Read what's in front of you.

Thanks to his overwhelming durability,nothing suggests otherwise. Refer to scans above

Thanks to hax. 👌

As a side note:People have tanked Amaterasu and rasenshuriken before with the damage not being too severe,makes sense a 100x stronger Juubito would tank it but the point is Amaterasu can't be erased except by the user, it was supposed to keep burning in that inferno.but the TSB was called back to neutralize the jutsu not Obito's body,you just can't ignore that

I'm not ignoring it. You're just wrong about him using it to stop the attack. Had he done that, we'd have seen it and Tobirama would've came to a different conclusion. Tobirama and Naruto noticed how the toad's oil didn't nullify from the TSB. So they both figured Juubito's body must work similar to the TSB in the sense that ninjutsu doesn't work on it. So they used senjutsu since it didn't get noped from the TSB and it worked. The entire idea Tobirama and Naruto came up with is literally based off of something from a TSB. That further proves SPSM is similar to TSB in the sense that ninjutsu doesn't work on either or them.

And stop playing. Rasenshuriken has always done massive amounts of damage to the people it hit. An incomplete one destroyed kakuzu. It would've one shotted the 3rd raikage hadn't he been an Edo. It completely destroyed Madara after Naruto got SPSM. It destroyed meteors. It always has done insane amounts of damage. So don't act like people regularly tank it with "damage not too severe".

Same with amaterasu. Always done hella damage. Only problem was people were able to dodge/avoid it. But when it landed it did hella damage. So to combine these two jutsu into one and hit someone with it, like Tobirama speculated, it should've done massive amounts of damage. But it did nothing. Know why? Because it was ninjutsu and not senjutsu. SPSM cancels out ninjutsu.

Again with the misinterpretation,Tobirama statement of "nullified" or "erased" was directed at the "TSB" not being able to erase senjutsu attacks earlier ..then he realized senjutsu was a kryptonite to SPSM.refer to scans properly.

He's talking about Juubito's body. And he never said his body erased anything.

So seals aren't ninjustu now??? What?? Lol, just because it doesn't suit your argument, remember that INCONSISTENCY I talked about earlier it's starting to show ...you claim that Juubito is immune to ninjustu, yet there is a ninjustu on his torso

Seals aren't ninjutsu. They're seals. No one goes around weaving hand signs talking about "Seal release! Fireball jutsu!" Or some dumb shit. It's a seal. Not ninjutsu.

SPSM is immune to ninjutsu. Tobirama couldn't have made it clearer.

Oh my lord, You could Ignore facts with humour but that doesn't make it any less right..and give birth to INCONSISTENCY.

Just because you're too dense to understand it doesn't mean it's inconsistency. Everything I've said here has been consistent. Seals aren't ninjutsu. Ninjutsu doesn't work on SPSM. You on the other hand thing a leg >>> Sasuke's chidori. You believe SPSM is more durable than a damn perfect Susano'o. You can't tell the difference between Naruto's modes. Your arguments are sprinkled with so much goofy shit I can't take them seriously.

So I will say it again :After seeing TSB neutralize the Amaterasu inferno attack....the Hokages immediately Theorized that ninjustu won't work and "specifically" said they should avoid those "black balls".

Because they're aware what those black balls do. Delete what they touch, like Minato's arm despite him being an edo. SPSM on the other hand was stated by Tobirama to not be susceptible to ninjutsu. But senjutsu works. Don't start making shit up.

Another inconsistency,all because you think SPSM automatically grants you immunity to ninjustu.chibaku tensei is apparently not a ninjustu too.

Chibaku tensei is not ninjutsu. It's literally a had ability coming from the eye if the rinnegan. Why must I constantly explain simple shit you should already know? Ffs.

You're grasping here, to straws that don't even exist... it didn't pierce him because of his chakra cloak, it's simple as that..

Except it's not that simple. You may wish it were that simple because you can't comprehend anything beyond basic, but that's not the case here. It's not that simple.

Nullified jutsus don't knock you back several meters ...its a sword and shield scenario,...a sword strikes a shield more durable and the shield wielder recoils from the attack and takes 0 damage,but the shield isn't pierced because of its durability.if the shield isn't durable enough the shield is pierced, If the shield has a neutralizing ability then the shield wielder won't feel any recoil because the force of the sword attack is nullified.thats is the simplest analogy I have.please understand.

Regardless if you wanna say immune, nullified, neutralized, completely deleted, I don't care. Point I'm making is SPSM is immune to ninjutsu. And that's a fact.

That's funny, it's like you know the exact thing you've being doing

Ironic.

And there it is,in other to cover up the INCONSISTENCY( Birthed by your idea) of naruto not being able to null the bomb without TSB,you dropped a massive one in this argument.. Aren't you realizing how laughably wrong you are yet? If Momoshiki had SPSM,Then Momoshiki is automatically immune to ninjustu..I can't even start to list the enormous amount of ninjustu that Momoshiki wasn't able to nullify.and then Kinshiki was totally ragdolled with ninjustu.from shikamaru paralysis to being literally stabbed by the Mizukage jutsu and then wrapped around with earth style like a sausage.

No ninjutsu worked on them. Gaara's sand fell off. Tsuchikage's wrap on Kinshiki didn't work as he simply broke out. Momoshiki didn't get affected by any ninjutsu.

only this scenario blows your entire argument along with your profile with... (wat u call it now??)a lethal rocket launcher .like I said before the sooner you stop the sooner it stops being embarrassing.

No Caption Provided

You're the one who is dense and desperate for a win for your favorite verse, giving immunity where it isn't and what not

I don't care if Naruto loses to Gerard. Naruto can't beat everyone. Lmao. If I liked Naruto because people in the show was strong, I'd love dragon Ball hell if a lot more. It's just the simple fact that SPSM does grant immunity. And you won't accept it, because as I said it would take a monster truck shit on everything you've ever argued.

Some of the argument, you made on the same freaking paragraph shits on itself, even without my help,most Notably the momshiki one, Momoshiki and kinshiki has , SPSM,therefore they have immunity to Ninjustu, I mean how can you claim immunity when everyone and their mothers goes ninjustu happy on the them repeatedly.LOL Hilarious.

Don't try and blame your incompetence on me. I've been consistent. You on the other hand... Let's not even go there. Lmao.

Dude, how long have you being thinking you have to take my word for it...if you doubt what I say, actually read the manga without too much of a fanboy mindset, then proceed to the databook for clarification.the content of the databook has most likely being offloaded to the Naruto wiki,so do yourself a favour and search the difference between

Go ahead and do your research then. Cause you're wrong. You're ignoring facts.

Avatar image for gabrielbelmont
#529 Posted by gabrielbelmont (934 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: Listen here, if you don't know about gerard, why are you commenting here?

Avatar image for gilateen
#530 Posted by Gilateen (3957 posts) - - Show Bio

@undre: How about you stop being bais. Naruto obviously wins and nothing will change that. Naruto can just seal him if he can’t kill him. Always downplaying Naruto, cause you know he will win this fight.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#531 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabrielbelmont: A couple reasons.

1) Cause I don't need your approval to comment where I wanna comment.

2) I'm gaining insight on the character. And right now I'm not even arguing about Gerard. I'm trying to explain to people who don't know shit about Naruto, how Naruto works. So why you're here still talking to me about Gerard when I haven't even mentioned his name in many recent posts is beyond me.

Avatar image for saxz
#532 Posted by Saxz (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

"I'm not denying Bijuu mode increases his durability. I'm denying your claim that it just tanked Sasuke's chidori but was able to be pierced by Delta's scientific ninja tool leg. Going by your logic, Sasuke's chidori <<<<< Delta's leg."

Going by my logic, we don't know enough about Kara to start making claims at all ,but you keep bringing her into this..... But if we're to make claims from that one instant,which I wont normally do...Delta tech >>> Sasuke chidori...it's not just about damaging naruto either ,you have to take the whole context of the chapter, this chick knows exactly who Naruto is ,She doesn't even flinch at his presence and challenges him,Matches him in H2H and How many people can Naruto call scary at this stage. If they aren't hella strong,but that is one instant, Naruto admitted to holding back, so we'll wait and see

"You have a tendency to repeat yourself and explain things for no reason, then pretend like the other person is misunderstanding you. I think you do that just to make it seem like you know what you're talking about, but in reality you're hopeless"

And you have a tendency for being impervious to fact, stubborn for no reason and then digging yourself into a hole ,with your own argument....and I only repeat myself in hopes of being more articulate to get my point across but that doesn't seem to work on people impervious to facts.

"That can't be possible since SPSM nullifies ninjutsu. As I've proven several times now."

Not even once have you proved that SPSM nullifies ninjustu, all you did was take one statements about TSB and apply it to the whole of SPSM ....while from then onward several feats and instances contradicts you heavily.

"Says the guy who refuses to read what Tobirama is literally putting in front of him."

okay that does it,you claim I tend to explain for no reason, why wouldnt I? When you are blatantly misinterpreting stuff.... time to break down Tobirama's statement.

"He grabs your hand and walks you through the exact reason why ninjutsu didn't work on Juubito's body. But you ignore it. Literally ignoring what he says and explains right in front of you and made up your own version."

Tobirama was referring to the TSB... his exact words I quote

"Even if Ninjustu may not work ,senjutsu still does .The attack by the frog from myoubukuzan, The fact that it wasn't erased is proof " END QUOTE.

Notice that he used the word erased,i think we can both agree that only TSB "ERASES" ninjustu...when uttering this words, you can literally see him reminiscing about TSB,The Toad's attack on TSB nulling is drawn right there as he uttered that your holy Gospel statement... No part of that statement was referring to Juubito's body .... He just figured out Nature energy was weak against nature energy.,and realized that senjutsu would work better against Juubito.

And you are forgetting something very very important ....Before the toad attacked with sage oil and revealed the senjutsu weakness,They where getting ready to repeat that exact stratrgem(of avoiding the black balls)again except with higher power ninjustu.... Naruto was about to go kurama bijuu mode..if They knew ninjustu would just get noped due to Juubito's body immunity,Tell me why Naruto and Sasuke where getting ready to crank up their supposedly useless Ninjustu attack.??

"I used nullify for simply lack of a tebetter word. SPSM obviously grants immunity to normal ninjutsu attacks. How is it you keep denying this when Tobirama explains it in front of you? I'm genuinely wondering."

Immunity is just as bad...Okay even if we had a difference of opinion on tobirama's Gospel statement , how do you explain repeated scenarios of regular Ninjustu working on SPSM users.

>Obito not neutralizing FTG seal jutsu formula on his skin

> Sasuke cutting Madara in half

> Sakura smacking Kaguya, with her cherry blossom punch, which is a ninjustu

>Momoshiki couldn't neutralize shikamaru's shadow paralysis and needed his rinnegan to absorb the jutsu and then he gets held back by Gaara's sand

> Kinshiki and Momoshiki getting owned by Ninjustu several times , with the latter actually smashed to death by a boruto's Rasengan, Amplified by Naruto in Base..

After these multiple instances, which one of us is in denial,i wonder?...

"SPSM also has immunity to ninjutsu. So there's that."

That's has repeatedly not being the case,as was shown on multiple instances,SPSM is weaker to senjutsu than ninjustu,that is all.a stronger ninjustu works, if it exceeds their durability... TSB however has a HAX that neutralize

"He didn't do that. He got hit by the jutsu. The jutsu ran its course and he got up after all that damage was done and used the TSB to nullify the remaining anaterasy floating around him."

So you are saying he called TSB back to nullify Amaterasu around him,..But why do that if he is immune.??he could just walk out of the Amaterasu inferno and Amaterasu HAX wouldn't bother him..So your logic is that he just decided to do nature a public service and doesn't like Amaterasu burning the environment.LOL.

Stop your misinterpretation...What happened is that he tanked the attack with no damage due to his durability but caught on fire(due to Amaterasu special abilities) and had to call back TSB to neutralize Amaterasu on and around him,so he could leave the inferno successfully and wasn't damaged due to durability.....There is literally no other way to interpret what happened there.

"Naruto and Sasuke literally fight him with a combined Susano'o-Kurama with Sasuke's cursemark and Naruto's sage mode because senjutsu attacks was the only way to harm him."

That is because he is extremely weak against senjutsu attacks,and they couldn't generate enough ninjustu powers to bypass his durability... Not to mention TSB Nullifies anything not senjutsu....Also sasuke was able to fight and generate enough power to damage SPSM without senjutsu after getting amped..

"It's not durability. It's just how SPSM works. It's immune against ninjutsu."

SPSM is not immune against ninjustu , you have to look at the multiple Anti-feats and inconsistency that comes with that statement.The only thing having immunity here is TSB.

"Tobirama said nothing of erasing.

Quoting your one Gospel statement which your whole argument stands on from scans

""Even if Ninjustu may not work ,senjutsu still does .The attack by the frog from myoubukuzan, The fact that it wasn't "ERASED"(some translations may use nullified or neutralized) is proof"

END QUOTE.

"He just said the attack didn't work, then goes on to explain why."

Tobirama statement was about TSB obviously,and about senjutsu being a kryptonite...and there are too many Anti-feats for your intepretation of that statement to stand.

"He wasnt injured due to SPSM. Not the cloak. Naruto blocked the Susano'o arrows because they're physical attacks. Not ninjutsu jutsu. So yes, they would have done a whole lot more damage to him than Sasuke's chidori."

What?How the hell are Susano'o arrows physical attacks... Chidori is even more of a physical attack than susano'o arrows... You're now desperately grasping for straws that don't exist, you call susano'o arrows that is produced from chakra and literally looks like a mass of chakra shaped arrows a physical attack ?? Just because you are trying to cover up an inconsistency your idea gives birth to... and the fact that it is an Anti-feat of SPSM immunity to ninjustu.

*now go take a look at your own Sam Winchester Meme*

"That's not tanking because of their durability. It's tanking because SPSM is partly hax."

SPSM is only partly hax due to TSB nullifying abilities...nothing suggests otherwise.

"I was referring to Naruto. Who didn't get a cloak when he obtained SPSM. He just got a different design in his eyes. Then he later tops it off with Bijuu mode. SPSM doesn't grant a chakra cloak, clearly."

That doesn't change the fact that both Madara and Obito got a chakra cloak when they transformed into six path sages..and that Naruto's Bijuu cloak clearly underwent modifications, when he got his.SPSM grants a chakra cloak clearly, stop ignoring Obito and madara's cloak which where super obvious.

"When he first entered SPSM, he had a seal on his hand an a + sign in his eyes. He had no cloak, he was in his regular clothes. Then he proceeded to speed blitz Madara. All without a cloak. Then Sasuke arrives, and he puts Bijuu form over top of his cloak."

A cloak which was clearly different form his previous one.

"I'm not misinterpreting anything. You are. What you did is just a dumber, more complicated way of saying SPSM >>> ninjutsu. SPSM <<< Senjutsu."

SPSM cloak >>>Ninjutsu not immune, perfect Susano'o armour >>>Ninjustu not immune.it isn't complicated or dumb(thanks by the way)..its just feat.

Stop making things harder for yourself.

Stop Embarrassing yourself grasping at little to no straws you find.

"Never in my life have I debated with someone who's arguing the same argument I am, but still claims it's somehow different. What's next? "Naruto's hair isn't spikey! It's just very pointy!"

Never in this conversation, have I ever said SPSM is immune to ninjustu, it's just weak to senjutsu.. And so many feats supports this,its not even funny ...The only thing we agree on here is TSB which is the major defence of an SPSM user is immune to ninjustu not SPSM as a whole.

"I truly feel for you. Your school's education system failed you on an unforgivable level."

Here it comes....the insult defense mechanism, you could at least go down honourably, not like a 12-year old girl with a handbag.But still why not actually win an argument with facts before deciding whose school fails who.

"Yeah. I guess when Sasuke charged at Naruto with his Perfect Susano'o in their final battle, Naruto just leveled up and went into his Kurama mode for shits and giggles because maybe he thought it'd be fun."

You mean the same SPSM naruto, whom you recently claim is immune to ninjustu,and has nothing to worry about???? LOL.. Like I said your arguments shits on each other in the same paragraph even without my help, next thing you will say is perfect susano'o is not a ninjustu,in an attempt to cover this up. HILARIOUS

"Tobirama suggests otherwise. I don't know what to tell you. I laid it all out in front of you but you ignore it. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. 🤷"

You have misinterpreted Tobirama statement on your own,and many feats after Tobirama statement suggests this.. You can't lead a horse to fire then call it water and expect it to stick its face in it.

"Tobirama > your headcanon. After the attack was over with and did its damage, Juubito used the TSB to wipe away the remaining amaterasu. But the attack did its damage, it just didn't actually damage him because it was ninjutsu. And Tobirama blatantly explained that."

Still with the misinterpretations,refer to latter feats by Obito and by other SPSM users and read The Tobirama scans carefully understanding the context.

"The entire idea Tobirama and Naruto came up with is literally based off of something from a TSB."

Exactly,i have been trying to get you to see this.TSB has been the only thing neutralizing Ninjutsu from the start..

"That further proves SPSM is similar to TSB in the sense that ninjutsu doesn't work on either or them."

TSB is an ability created by the SPSM,Therfore it makes sense they share some weakness however it contains somethings that SPSM users body simply do not,in othewords they don't share all their strength for example the SPSM users don't disintegrate things by touching them as feats show...also SPSM users don't nullify jutsu with their bodies as feats shows

"And stop playing. Rasenshuriken has always done massive amounts of damage to the people it hit. An incomplete one destroyed kakuzu. It would've one shotted the 3rd raikage hadn't he been an Edo."

Actually it was the opposite, it was stated that 3rd Raikage was too durable for Rasenshuriken to one-shot.so they couldn't seal him properly..this was on top the fact that wind was his natural affinity weakness

Are you counting on the fact that I don't have knowledge of the anime or you don't ?

"It completely destroyed Madara after Naruto got SPSM. It destroyed meteors. It always has done insane amounts of damage."

Those are different, those are SPSM enhanced rasenshuriken and those would Lol pulverize Juubito,senjutsu or not.but they don't do much against a stronger Kaguya.

Same with amaterasu. Always done hella damage. Only problem was people were able to dodge/avoid it. But when it landed it did hella damage."

Yeah, shit tier Karin tanked Amaterasu till sasuke could put it out, and it couldn't completely put down Nagato, it struggled with a fireball jutsu for a while and it sure was taking its sweet time damaging Raikage's arm.

"it should've done massive amounts of damage. But it did nothing. Know why? Because it was ninjutsu and not senjutsu. SPSM cancels out ninjutsu."

That attack was still several Tiers below Juubito, and wouldn't have even bothered EMS Madara either,the only problem was Amaterasu hax, which as you saw took TSB to neutralize.

"He's talking about Juubito's body. And he never said his body erased anything."

Refer to scans properly...he did mention "Erase" and was talking about TSB.

Seals aren't ninjutsu. They're seals. No one goes around weaving hand signs talking about "Seal release! Fireball jutsu!" Or some dumb shit. It's a seal. Not ninjutsu."

still embarrassing yourself, I see... Hirashin no jutsu,look it up.. is a ninjustu,that leaves it's jutsu formula on the target, that isn't going to change in order to fit your ideology,and FTG seal is not a sealing jutsu..although Sealing jutsu are also type of ninjustu.

It's a seal. Not ninjutsu."

What,what does this even mean.,FTG is ninjustu and Juubito's body, (which iaccording to you is supposedly hax not durability) could not neutralize that ninjustu.. Period. Stop Reaching, it's embarrassing.

"You on the other hand thing a leg >>> Sasuke's chidori. "

Ninja tech AP >> sasuke's chidori ... FTFY

You believe SPSM is more durable than a damn perfect Susano'o.

Six path madara >>>EMS madara

" You can't tell the difference between Naruto's modes. Your arguments are sprinkled with so much goofy shit I can't take them seriously"

You mean you can't tell the obvious difference between cloaks...and potentially don't even know what a chakra cloak is overall, after all you mentioned six path madara doesn't have a chakra cloak, all to suit your argument.

SPSM WAS STATED BY TOBIRAMA TO NOT BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO NINJUTSU. But senjutsu works. Don't start making shit up.

I would love a quote for that part in caps,Don't make shit up.

"Chibaku tensei is not ninjutsu. It's literally a had ability coming from the eye if the rinnegan. Why must I constantly explain simple shit you should already know? Ffs."

It's not a ninjustu because it came from eye.???.LOL... What the hell dude you just claimed an SPSM users body null Amaterasu .which is a jutsu that that comes directly from eye MS. and now Amaterasu is a ninjustu while chibaku tensei isn't? .so ninjustu are now decided by what works for you and what doesn't

You just keep digging yourself into a hole and I am tempted to bury you with Memes.but I'm cool 😎 ,so I will hold back.but refrain from embarrassing yourself further,or another person might bury you.

"Regardless if you wanna say immune, nullified, neutralized, completely deleted, I don't care. Point I'm making is SPSM is immune to ninjutsu. And that's a fact."

Since when have you been thinking your opinion >>> Feats .

>Obito not neutralizing FTG seal jutsu formula on his skin

> Sasuke cutting Madara in half

> Sakura smacking Kaguya, with her cherry blossom punch, which is a ninjustu

>Momoshiki couldn't neutralize shikamaru's shadow paralysis and needed his rinnegan to absorb the jutsu and then he gets held back by Gaara's sand ,Kinshiki was just laughable

> Kinshiki and Momoshiki getting owned by Ninjustu several times , with the latter actually smashed to death by a boruto's Rasengan, Amplified by Naruto in Base.

No ninjutsu worked on them. Gaara's sand fell off.

Lies.. Gaara sand fell, only after he got strangled and

knocked out,or did you think we didn't see that, I swear the lengths you'd go to be right

Tsuchikage's wrap on Kinshiki didn't work as he simply broke out. "

He broke out with brute force, not by neutralizing shit.,And I like that you left out the part of kinshiki getting stabbed by the mizukage attacks..Jeez I am choking on your desperation,apparently you get amnesia on things that contradicts you

Momoshiki didn't get affected by any ninjutsu.

Apparently getting pulverized by a base naruto/Boruto rasengan, doesn't count as affected.OK

"Don't try and blame your incompetence on me. I've been consistent. You on the other hand... Let's not even go there. Lmao."

Please do spell out inconsistencies with facts, I do love a good correction

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
#533 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus said:

I don't know what's worse, Naruto fans claiming Delta is stronger than Momoshiki or Bleach fans claiming Naruto has no strength feats above Multi-city block without an Avatar.

Say what now? KN0 Naruto had Multi-City Block Level Strength Feats and he was 13 then with only a fraction of Kurama's Chakra

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#534 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@azureus: She is stronger than Momoshiki as of right now. The truth hurts, but you gotta get over it.

Avatar image for theoriginalone
#535 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO, Naruto didn't negate Sasuke chidori, he straight up tanked it.

This is what happens when different writers writer characters. Under the same writer, Naruto was stabbed by Sasuke's sword, quite easily at that, but he tanked an much stronger piercing attack like nothing under kishi.

It is clear this contrast between piercing durability is due to the writers. Either that, or delta foot has piercing abilities stronger than Sasuke's chidori.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#536 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theoriginalone
#537 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: I'm just saying, Delta, as of now, seems to have better piercing attacks than Sasuke due to the fact she was able to pierce rsm Naruto easily.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
#538 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

LMAO, Naruto didn't negate Sasuke chidori, he straight up tanked it.

This is what happens when different writers writer characters. Under the same writer, Naruto was stabbed by Sasuke's sword, quite easily at that, but he tanked an much stronger piercing attack like nothing under kishi.

It is clear this contrast between piercing durability is due to the writers. Either that, or delta foot has piercing abilities stronger than Sasuke's chidori.

Kishimoto literally wrote Naruto Gaiden which is what your referring to with the sword instance

Avatar image for deactivated-5c97780a71ae4
#539 Posted by deactivated-5c97780a71ae4 (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: I'm just saying, Delta, as of now, seems to have better piercing attacks than Sasuke due to the fact she was able to pierce rsm Naruto easily.

Better than Teen Sasuke definitely.

Avatar image for theoriginalone
#540 Edited by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: Also Adult it would seem as Adult Sasuke couldn't pierce SPSM Naruto while she did. Otherwise, her piercing Naruto, as easily as she did, is PIS.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#541 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#542 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: I'll get to that later cause right now I'm done reading walls of text bigger than the wall of china

Avatar image for theoriginalone
#543 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: I see what you mean. But Sasuke also has so6p chakra so Naruto couldn't have negated that chidori.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#544 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoriginalone: I've been thinking about that for a while now, with Sasuke having six paths chakra he could be an exception to that rule and Naruto did indeed tank it. I suppose you're right.

Avatar image for theoriginalone
#545 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: You could also be correct as when Sasuke use his so6p chidori the first time, it was black in colour. But after that, it was the regular colour.

I think kishi messed up there as if he was using a regular chidori, then you are 100% correct. But I just don't see a genius like Sasuke making a rookie mistake like that.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#546 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4195 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for requiemcross
#547 Edited by REQUIEMCROSS (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: Sorry for the late response, I was with my family.

the verse is equalized and so is energy of the verses.

Narutoverse description according to fukkasaku:the energy that exist in nature, the trees,the water,the earth, the atmosphere and your surroundings is called natural energy

Bleachverse:The energy that exist in nature and the surroundings Ishida has to go to area abundant in nature to train.

The only difference I see is in the names.

Wrong assumption again. The only thing equalize is reiatsu=Chakra. You forgot that Reishi, Reiatsu and Reiryoku are energies based on the soul. It was only equalize to chakra in this battle. Unlike those three, the Natural Energy is not limited to the soul, it has properties that is different from chakra,reiatsu,reiryoku and reishi.

Actually not, the OP equalized reiatsu(reiryoko) to chakra, not reishi, no one uses pure reishi as energy except Quincies.

Pure Reishi as energy is different to Natural Energy. They are not the same. Read again the description of Reishi:

Reishi (霊子, Spirit Particles) is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter.

Yes, It is the main component of souls and spiritual matter (Keyword being Main component not only component,)..But to Quincies especially those in the human world.. it is a source of spiritual energy present in nature.

Like you said, Spiritual Energy present in Nature. Spiritual Energy is not the same as Natural Energy. In Naruto, Spiritual Energy is only half of the energy that make up Chakra. Spiritual Energy is different to Natural Energy.

Like I said earlier Reiatsu is just a force felt, not the energy itself..Quincy uses reishi to attack while Shinigami and all other races uses reiryoku.reiryoko≠reishi .

Does not change the fact that Reiatsu, Reiryoku and Reishi is different to Natural Energy.

Ninjustu was useless because of TSB refer to my last 2 comment @batmanplus for more info ..and when was it ever said ninjustu was useless against kaguya??

Did you even watch the Fourth Shinobi War? Kaguya was revived from Madara's Ten Tail's Jinchuruki body. By that point all ninjutsu used was empowered by Hagoromo's power.(Naruto having Hagoromo's yang power, Sasuke having yin power and Kakashi having Obito's sage power)

So in other words, you don't have a single feat of Ninjustu being neutralized by anything other than TSB.... While I have several feats of obito and and Kaguya not being able to neutralize regular jutsu, Then why are we even having this conversation ?? without a feat of anything apart from TSB, neutralizing jutsu, you are at a massive loss that Yin-yang release only neutralizes jutsu.

Not quite. You keep insisting that it was the TSB that negate Naruto's and Sasuke's Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero when in truth Obito tanked that attack. Ordinary ninjutsu at that point is useless without being enhanced by either the Six path's power or Natural Energy. Your argument with Kaguya is moot because by that time Naruto and Sasuke's ninjutsu are already being enhanced by Hagoromo's power. All ninjutsu are useless without Natural Energy or Six path's chakra against attacks of Yin and Yang release. It was already shown by both Obito and Madara by using Yin Yang release through Truth Seeking Orb. All ninjutsu that was successful in defending against Yin Yang release is either have a Natural Energy or the same power of Six paths.

Destroying Gerard's entire body at an atomic level, has not stopped the Miracle from activating, it's effect are passive even at Gerard's death,he has died a lot of times...And sakura's regeneration wasn't neutralized permanentl.it took effect when it was no longer in contact with TSB, not to mention mentions her Byakogou mode wasn't neutralized at all, same thing happens with miracle.

A jutsu enhanced by Yin Yang release could even prevent the regeneration of Edo Tensei. Sakura only recovered because the TSB is used as a piercing weapon. If the TSB is used as a Tailed Beast ball, not even Sakura's Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique could revive her. Against Gerard's Miracle, if his body is destroyed by Naruto's Yin and Yang release attack, he will no longer be revived as the Yin and Yang release will prevent his miracles from working.

Another thing, Madara only stab Sakura with TSB. Madara has an option whether to include Yin and Yang release to his TSB or not.

Naruto jutsu enhanced with six path chakra can just gives it more power but not any nullification effect according to feats.

No, Yin and Yang release will nullify all chakra based ninjutsu without Natural Energy or Six path's power.

Tobirama stated that TSB+Yin-yang release nulls ninjustu, after seeing TSB erase Amaterasu inferno that normally can't be put ouy.this is still only feat for TSB, no matter how you look at it.

No, you're ignoring the utilization of Yin and Yang release. Obito's rampaging action is proof of this. Otherwise, the four kage's should be dead permanently.

You're still not explaining why the FTG seal on Obito's skin isn't getting nullified,after all according to you,he could just use yin-yang on it and poof

Minato's mark actually disappeared.

No Caption Provided

Reiatsu=chakra doesn't help here,Sakura's regeneration which uses chakra wasn't permanently neutralized, Gerard is ability is passive and he has being killed lots of times... And still no feats of any six path senjutsu attack(including TSB) PERMANENTLY neutralizing a jutsu it isn't in contact with it.Especially something as abstract as Gerard's ability.

Sakura's regeneration was not permanently neutralize because the TSB is only used as a piercing weapon. It will be permanently neutralize if the attack is on molecular level like rasenshuriken.

Gerard's ability could be neutralize similar to Edo tensei. And neutralizing edo tensei regeneration is a perfect example.

Cleared this before.. destroying Gerard's body on any level does nothing, on top of that Gerard has been hit with worse than a molecular level rasenshuriken,And even if somehow we highball Naruto's TSB to the size of Gerard's entire body.

Actually it does do something, Gerard won't comeback. Like how Yin and Yang release affects Edo Tensei, his miracle won't save him from certain death.

He has been frozen on an atomic level with ice,Hitsugaya freeze function,That actually nulls abstract abilities that it can't come in contact with(Huffnug's hope),that is miles better Than any TSB/six path senjutsu neutralizing feat.which needs to maintain contact with an ability to neutralize it.Gerard regenerated from that, still don't see how miracle gets nulled.

Difference is, Hitsugaya's attack does not have the Yin and yang release. They are different kinds of attack empowered by different kinds of powers.

Actually not,Hokage Naruto wasn't able to neutralize momoshiki's bijuu bomb, without his TSB present....this Blows your argument out of the water.

Not quite, naruto might be unaffected but the entire Konoha might be reduced again in rubble like when Pain used Shinra Tensei.

As icing on top Sakura damaged Kaguya, with her punch,sakura power punches works by gathering chakra on her fist in realeses it all at once.

Sakura's Ninja Art Creation Rebirth — Strength of a Hundred Technique is used as a taijutsu, not a ninjutsu.

That is why obito only has feat of neutralizing ninjutsu with TSB,.

TSB and tanking ordinary ninjutsu.

Which don't have feats of neutralizing any ninjustu.

Not shown but still has the same nature transformation that allows TSB to neutralize jutsu. Those techniques contains Yin and Yang release that allows TSB to neutralize ninjutsu.

I wasn't talking about Kara, I meant Momoshiki's Bijuu bomb at konoha not being able to be neutralized by yin-yang only ,when Naruto's TSB was absent.

Because Momoshiki's Bijuu bomb is further augmented by his rinnegan abilities. Not much is known about Momoshiki's chakra but like Hagoromo and Hamura, they have unique property that differentiate their chakra from ordinary chakra.

Avatar image for requiemcross
#548 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: I'm just saying, Delta, as of now, seems to have better piercing attacks than Sasuke due to the fact she was able to pierce rsm Naruto easily.

Or Naruto simply allows Delta to pierce him to gain more information.

Avatar image for theoriginalone
#549 Posted by TheOriginalOne (4058 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: That's not possible. You can't just allow someone to pierce yourself. Naruto has never shown that ability ever.

What Naruto did was not fight back in that instance so he can't get information.

Avatar image for requiemcross
#550 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (463 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: That's not possible. You can't just allow someone to pierce yourself. Naruto has never shown that ability ever.

What Naruto did was not fight back in that instance so he can't get information.

Actually if we observed carefully, we could see that he did not go straight to six path's senjutsu when Naruto fought Delta.

No Caption Provided

He was already stabbed before he activated his Six path's senjutsu.

No Caption Provided

And further along, Delta realize that Naruto is being deceitful.

No Caption Provided