Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#451 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@notcensored: Yeah. Nothing's for certain. But we can't exactly assume he still has them without proof.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#452 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: But they are. He could literally hold Gerard in place with them, but that won't happen cause they would disintegrate him on contact since Gerard doesn't possess six paths chakra. His durability is irrelevant and his "I get stronger from physical attacks" doesn't matter with TSB involved.

They would change literally everything about this fight.

Avatar image for kingzod
#453 Posted by KingZod (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

The TSB are a mixture of the five elements and the senjutsu chakra. Logically, Naruto should be able to recreate them whenever he wishes, Juubito did so with ease

Avatar image for saxz
#454 Posted by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod:

Don't think is that easy, Madara couldn't recreate them after his TS balls got BFR'D repeatedly.

Avatar image for saxz
#455 Posted by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay said:

"I get stronger from physical attacks" doesn't matter with TSB involved.

Really???what is TSB going to do to Gerard... It would disintegrate,yes...but that won't stop Gerard who can regenerate a completely new body..and would continue to regenerate until the ability is literally ripped from his soul or his soul gets destroyed.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#456 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: Naruto just gonna chop him into pieces like sushi with them TSB. Lmao better yet, hit him with a TSB Rasenshuriken. At that point he lost since rasenshuriken has hella DC, combined with the hax of TSB. He'd literally be deleted on the spot with that.

Avatar image for gabrielbelmont
#457 Posted by gabrielbelmont (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: if you do not know anything about Gerard, then why are you talking rubbish here?

Avatar image for godren
#458 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: Naruto just gonna chop him into pieces like sushi with them TSB. Lmao better yet, hit him with a TSB Rasenshuriken. At that point he lost since rasenshuriken has hella DC, combined with the hax of TSB. He'd literally be deleted on the spot with that.

You've been told several times whatever happens to Gerard's physical body is irrelevant, why do you think destroying his body will matter here?

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#459 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabrielbelmont: I'm debating against the skills people on this thread told me about. I'm trying to get insight on the character so I can determine if he could beat Naruto or not. If what I'm saying is rubbish, go ahead and shut me and everyone else down with some crazy shit that hasn't been said yet. Lmao

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#460 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: Can he regenerate from nothing? I've been told he can regenerate from physical attacks and get stronger from them, but TSB ignores durability, so what he could regenerate from should be irrelevant, what yall described was similar to the Edo Tensei. And TSB stopped them from regenerating altogether.

Avatar image for godren
#461 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: Can he regenerate from nothing? I've been told he can regenerate from physical attacks and get stronger from them, but TSB ignores durability, so what he could regenerate from should be irrelevant, what yall described was similar to the Edo Tensei. And TSB stopped them from regenerating altogether.

bruh it's not like edo, The Miracle is his literal soul and himself. You need to destroy his soul or erase him from existence.

Avatar image for gabrielbelmont
#462 Posted by gabrielbelmont (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

1- hokage Naruto has no TSB (I dare you to prove he has)

2- Yes gerard can regenerate out of nothing as long as there is natural energy.

Avatar image for saxz
#463 Posted by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

Gerard's abilities is nothing like Edo, Edo is a ninjustu that binds someone soul forcefully to the living world,TSB releases this binding and sends the soul to the afterlife(i.e minato arms) because it nulls ninjustu .Gerard is not a walking ninjustu,he is a living breathing quincy with blood in his veins and except TSB, has feats of completely destroying a soul.Gerard simply regenerates his body from the schrift in his soul

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#464 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@gabrielbelmont:

I never said he had it. Don't start putting shit in my mouth.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#465 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: But wouldn't the fact that reiatsu = chakra make any move he has in his arsenal be considered ninjutsu since ninjutsu is manifesting chakra to create or use an ability/attack. And reiatsu I assume is the exact same way, so that would make any ability he use be similar ninjutsu since chakra = reiatsu, thus making him susceptible to TSB obliterating him(I'm assuming regenerating his body from his soul is an actual ability he has, which would make it like a ninjutsu). Like an Edo Tensei.

Avatar image for godren
#466 Posted by Godren (3682 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: But wouldn't the fact that reiatsu = chakra make any move he has in his arsenal be considered ninjutsu since ninjutsu is manifesting chakra to create or use an ability/attack. And reiatsu I assume is the exact same way, so that would make any ability he use be similar ninjutsu since chakra = reiatsu, thus making him susceptible to TSB obliterating him(I'm assuming regenerating his body from his soul is an actual ability he has, which would make it like a ninjutsu). Like an Edo Tensei.

No it doesn't make Miracle ninjutsu. This like saying The Almighty is dojutsu in verse equalization, and therefore rinnegan counters it because it's the ultimate dojutsu!.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#467 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren: Tf is "The Almighty"?

Look, all I'm saying is anything, any ability or power that consumes reiatsu to be used makes it similar to ninjutsu. Chakra = reiatsu, meaning chakra/reiatsu based attacks = ninjutsu, TSB/SPSM nopes Ninjutsu(or any non-physical, non-senjutsu based attack, non-hax ability).

It all is connected one way or another since reiatsu = chakra. Unless of course Gerard has hella abilities that doesn't need reiatsu to be used, but some other power source similar to senjutsu.

Avatar image for kingzod
#468 Posted by KingZod (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: Scans? I don't remember that instance

Avatar image for saxz
#469 Edited by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

But wouldn't the fact that reiatsu = chakra make any move he has in his arsenal be considered ninjutsu since ninjutsu is manifesting chakra to create or use an ability/attack.

II am not arguing against this, by verse equalization, even if we assume that Gerard techniques are ninjustu, TSB won't be able to null the miracle because of the nature of both abilities.and also by reiatsu=chakra.Gerard is automatically a senjutsu user via drawing in energy from the environment

(I'm assuming regenerating his body from his soul is an actual ability he has,

There is no assumption,that is his exact ability,schrifts are embedded in the soul, and yhwach put down Gerard by Auswahlen which snatches that schrift from the soul.

Like an Edo Tensei.

The only similarity it has with Edo tensei is that, they are both soul related, the mechanics of their regeneration are completely different.lets take it step by step

>Edo regenerates because their soul are bound to the living world forcefully(keyword "bound" and "forcefully")

>Edo regenerates by wrapping dirt/dust(or something?? Not sure) around said soul

>Edo tensei are not alive, in every sense of the word, they don't feel pain and they don't bleed.hence it's technically not regeneration to begin with,pieces of them souls are just bound to the living world by an invisible chain.

>TSB nullifies any ninjustu that it touches(keyword being "touches" ).it can't nullify any jutsu it can't touch or isn't in contact with at that moment e.g Kamui,genjutsu,rinnegan jutsu absorption,Minato's flying thunder god e.t.c

>TSB nullified Edo tensei by releasing "the binding" of the affected part(keyword: "releasing the binding"),hence Minato arms went to the afterlife ahead of him,since his "soul arms" weren't bound anymore to this word.its not his arms were destroyed, that piece of his soul was released. Hence nothing for the Edo dust thingy to be bound to

>.now the point :The Edo's "regeneration" if we assume it to be wasn't nulled technically, and just because Minato was hit with TSB, he didn't LOSE THE ABILITY TO USE OR HARNESS ninjustu(keyword:"lose the ability to use ninjustu"),Minato spammed Rasengan, FTG, Bijuu mode and several others after being hit by TSB .granted if any of this come in direct contact with TSB(excluding FTG)they get nulled if they don't posses senjutsu.Also Minato was able to perform FTG while in direct contact with TSB, and that's. Because TSB wasn't in contact with an actual jutsu to null.

>in other using an inverse ability like Tsunade and Sakura regeneration, which is actual regeneration by the way. if these ladies come in contact TSB they get disintegrated naturally,but if they aren't in direct contact with TSB,there is literally nothing stopping their regeneration(assuming their regeneration is high enough to regenerate from a molecular level) .and nothing proves that TSB will suddenly stop their cells from healing when not in direct contact with their body(keyword:DIRECT CONTACT).

>Now Enter Gerard, who has feats of regenerating an actual body(flesh and blood),he does this by gathering reishi(sub atomic particles) from the atmosphere and creates a new body from it.

>Assuming Miracle to be ninjustu,Gerard won't stop being able to use this jutsu just because he was hit by TSB, likewise Minato didn't lose his ability to use jutsu after being hit with TSB and could even use FTG while in contact with three TSB..unless TSB stays in direct contact with the body part Gerard is regenerating.

>Assume.. Naruto has to make a gigantic TSB, the size of Gerard and then maintain the gigantic TSB at that size. The moments he even switches it off, Gerard regenerates in minutes.

>TSB is totally capable of negating chakra firestyle,chakra explosions and by verse equalization maybe Gerard's arrows and energy attacks it comes in contact with.

>if you claim TSB nulls actual regeneration or Ninjustu when not in DIRECT CONTACT with it.then I would like proof of it.and am sure you won't be able to provide because that's not how TSB works.

Avatar image for saxz
#470 Posted by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod:

I don't know which part of my post you are referring to, but if the scans you are asking off are of Gerard's regenerative capabilities

Here it is

Gerard's previous body had just been totally destroyed by toshiro's atomic freezing and byakuya's sword. As you saw he is in the process of regenerating a completely new body from reishi(sub atomic particles) in the atmosphere.due to the miracle a schrift engraved in his soul, do I need to bring scans on the meaning of schrifts too??

Avatar image for requiemcross
#471 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: thanks for the support man

Additional info: Naruto is not only limited to Truth Seeking Ball when he use the Yin Yang Release. He could also imbue it to his Taijutsu and Rasenshuriken.

Naruto Region Combo a taijutsu attack used by Naruto Uzumaki in his Six Paths Sage Mode, Nine-Tails Chakra Mode and while using the Six Paths Senjutsu and is the strongest taijutsu in his arsenal. (Source: Naruto ch694)

No Caption Provided

Six Paths: Ultra-Big Ball Rasenshuriken

No Caption Provided

Sage Art: Super Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken

No Caption Provided

@saxz: I am not arguing against this, by verse equalization, even if we assume that Gerard techniques are ninjustu, TSB won't be able to null the miracle because of the nature of both abilities.and also by reiatsu=chakra.Gerard is automatically a senjutsu user via drawing in energy from the environment

That's a wrong assumption. Just because he draws energy from the environment does not mean he also draws natural energy. Remember that it is his Spiritual Energy that is drawn to the environment and by OP rules is equalize to chakra.

There is no assumption,that is his exact ability,schrifts are embedded in the soul, and yhwach put down Gerard by Auswahlen which snatches that schrift from the soul.

It is an ability empowered by his Reiatsu. Since Reiatsu=Chakra, Gerard's Reiatsu ability is being neutralize to activate if he was hit by a Six Paths Senjutsu attack.

Remember, Chakra is mixture of Physical and Spiritual Energy.

The only similarity it has with Edo tensei is that, they are both soul related, the mechanics of their regeneration are completely different.lets take it step by step

>TSB nullified Edo tensei by releasing "the binding" of the affected part(keyword: "releasing the binding"),hence Minato arms went to the afterlife ahead of him,since his "soul arms" weren't bound anymore to this word.its not his arms were destroyed, that piece of his soul was released. Hence nothing for the Edo dust thingy to be bound to

Wrong assumption. the releasing of the binding is the power of the sage of six path's in Naruto Ch691 p13.

No Caption Provided

The power behind the ability of TSB is the Yin and Yang release.

Yin–Yang Release, as manifested in Truth-Seeking Balls, can negate the regenerative properties of reincarnated bodies, reducing their effectiveness and, if used to strike a vital spot, kill them for all intents and purposes. (Source Naruto Ch642 p4-5)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

>.now the point :The Edo's "regeneration" if we assume it to be wasn't nulled technically, and just because Minato was hit with TSB, he didn't LOSE THE ABILITY TO USE OR HARNESS ninjustu(keyword:"lose the ability to use ninjustu"),Minato spammed Rasengan, FTG, Bijuu mode and several others after being hit by TSB .granted if any of this come in direct contact with TSB(excluding FTG)they get nulled if they don't posses senjutsu.Also Minato was able to perform FTG while in direct contact with TSB, and that's. Because TSB wasn't in contact with an actual jutsu to null.

This assumption is also wrong. As stated above, the Yin and Yang release has an ability to permanently kill an Edo Tensei. Not by releasing the binding but directly killing the soul.

And like what shown in the last page of Naruto ch 677, they are not destructive beyond 70m from the user.

No Caption Provided

>in other using an inverse ability like Tsunade and Sakura regeneration, which is actual regeneration by the way. if these ladies come in contact TSB they get disintegrated naturally,but if they aren't in direct contact with TSB,there is literally nothing stopping their regeneration(assuming their regeneration is high enough to regenerate from a molecular level) .and nothing proves that TSB will suddenly stop their cells from healing when not in direct contact with their body(keyword:DIRECT CONTACT).

In Naruto ch676, Naruto needs to pull out the TSB out of Sakura before her healing took effect.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

>Now Enter Gerard, who has feats of regenerating an actual body(flesh and blood),he does this by gathering reishi(sub atomic particles) from the atmosphere and creates a new body from it.

Reishi is technically is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter. Basically only Spiritual Energy.

Since OP stated that Reiatsu=Chakra, Gerard's miracle ability will be neutralize if a Six Paths Senjutsu attack hit his body.

>Assuming Miracle to be ninjustu,Gerard won't stop being able to use this jutsu just because he was hit by TSB, likewise Minato didn't lose his ability to use jutsu after being hit with TSB and could even use FTG while in contact with three TSB..unless TSB stays in direct contact with the body part Gerard is regenerating.

Not directly hit. Minato FTG used the Spatial effect to keep those TSB away from Madara by at least 70m.

>Assume.. Naruto has to make a gigantic TSB, the size of Gerard and then maintain the gigantic TSB at that size. The moments he even switches it off, Gerard regenerates in minutes.

Gerard no longer generates. Getting killed by TSB is similar to being killed by Yhwach's Auswählen. It will kill him in all intent and purposes.

>TSB is totally capable of negating chakra firestyle,chakra explosions and by verse equalization maybe Gerard's arrows and energy attacks it comes in contact with.

>if you claim TSB nulls actual regeneration or Ninjustu when not in DIRECT CONTACT with it.then I would like proof of it.and am sure you won't be able to provide because that's not how TSB works.

I think Madara's Limbo is the best example. Not in direct contact due to existing on a different plane of existence.

Using his Rinnegan, Madara Uchiha projects a shadow of himself into Limbo (輪墓, Rinbo, Literally meaning: Wheel Grave), an invisible world that coexists with the physical world but that is ordinarily impossible to detect, perceive or even physically interact. (Source: Naruto ch674 p5-7)

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for gabrielbelmont
#472 Posted by gabrielbelmont (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: I'm surprised that a guy who talks so many crap, has not been punished yet.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#473 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for joviolma
#474 Posted by JOVIOLMA (6079 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto.

Avatar image for saxz
#475 Edited by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

"Additional info: Naruto is not only limited to Truth Seeking Ball when he use the Yin Yang Release. He could also imbue it to his Taijutsu and Rasenshuriken."

He imbues them with six path chakra, but that doesn't make any of them have the ability of TSB .

"That's a wrong assumption. Just because he draws energy from the environment does not mean he also draws natural energy."

By the OP rules, Reiatsu=chakra..hence he is equalizing the energy of the verse.to put it simply reiatsu(spiritual energy) =chakra(ninja energy)="energy".

"Remember that it is his Spiritual Energy that is drawn to the environment" and by OP rules is equalize to chakra."

Actually not,the energy isn't his own, quincies absorb energy from the environment(nature).which they used to power their techniques.they don't produce their own energy like a shinigami does.

Put it simply in Narutoverse energy(chakra) absorbed from enviroment =nature energy(chakra).... by virtue of the concept Reiatsu=chakra, energy of the verse is equalized.Bleachverse energy (reiatsu)absorbed from enviroment=nature energy(reiatsu).in other words you can't claim the energy Narutoverse draws from enviroment is natural chakra and the one the energy bleachverse draws from the environment is not. ENERGY EQUALIZATION GOES BOTH WAYS. If energy wasn't equalized it would be a different case.

So there are two things wrong here either

A) You don't understand the energy equalized concept

B) you choose to discard the OP concept of Reiatsu=chakra=energy,when it doesn't suit you,and bring it back when it does.

Option B, it's not cool.

"It is an ability empowered by his Reiatsu. Since Reiatsu=Chakra, Reiatsu ability is being neutralize to activate if he was hit by a Six Paths Senjutsu attack."

Okay,.....agreed,by energy equalization regular Reiatsu attacks gets nulled by TSB.also by energy equalization Quincies are nature energy users.so that's that.

But ignoring that for a moment I hope you have feats of any other six path senjutsu abilities,that isn't TSB, neutralizing an attack.

>Because Kaguya attacks weren't neutralized by either sasuke or naruto,they both took damage

>momoshiki attacks weren't neutralized either,they took damage.

> kinshiki and momoshiki couldn't neutralize the Kages attack either,with no TSB around (assuming they have one).

> and Juubito in six path senjutsu mode,blew the upper half of the third hokage Edo body off and he recovered because Juubito didn't use TSB.

"Wrong assumption. the releasing of the binding is the power of the sage of six path's in Naruto Ch691 p13."

Okay ....the so6p A.k.a Ninja daddy an definitely have a technique to release the Edo binding,he is a God tier...and his chakra is the God juice of the verse and one of the origin of TSB flying around.but not just him. Talk no jutsu also nulls Edo tensei,the souls are no longer bound hence they are sent to the afterlife.Reaper death seal also nulls by reaping the soul right out of the person. Glad we could talk about the ways of nulling Edo tensei

"The power behind the ability of TSB is the Yin and Yang release.

Yin–Yang Release, as manifested in Truth-Seeking Balls, can negate the regenerative properties of reincarnated bodies, reducing their effectiveness and, if used to strike a vital spot, kill them for all intents and purposes. (Source Naruto Ch642 p4-5)"

Well first of all reiterating "yin-yang" doesn't make you right.

"TSB can negate the regenerative properties of reincarnated bodies, reducing their effectiveness and, if used to strike a vital spot,"

Cool,how does it perform that feat If not by nulling the jutsu which is what TSB does consistently?.what happens when edo tensei is NULLED or its effects are Lifted?.the spirits are free and can go back to the afterlife,as I mentioned previously.

"TSB kills them for all intents and purposes. (Source Naruto Ch642 p4-5)"

Woah there! That is a huge claim, TSB never destroyed a soul.Nothing in the Narutoverse has ever destroyed a soul,soul destruction is a huge leap.in your scans Tobirama only said they won't be able to regenerate because TSB nulls ninjustu,he never mentioned anything about their soul being dead forever.they are already dead. If you think TSB can kill souls you need a feat for that leap.not an assumption.

"This assumption is also wrong. As stated above, the Yin and Yang release has an ability to permanently kill an Edo Tensei. Not by releasing the binding but directly killing the soul."

Feats that my assumption is wrong????feats that TSB destroy souls???..feaaats????,need more feats,???you starving me From such a juicy feat.LOL

"In Naruto ch676, Naruto needs to pull out the TSB out of Sakura before her healing took effect."

Okay.. This we both agree on,it may be because of its disintegrating properties or its abilities to null jutsu.but when TSB isn't in contact with a jutsu, it doesn't get NULLED.in other words,i think we both agree that TSB doesn't really have any feats of permanently nulling permanently any conventional regeneration, even one as low as Sakura's.

"Reishi is technically is the main component material of Souls and all spiritual matter. Basically only Spiritual Energy.Since OP stated that Reiatsu=Chakra, Gerard's miracle ability will be neutralize if a Six Paths Senjutsu attack hit his body."

Dude either you are being contradictory or you are nitpicking...you just called reishi only spiritual energy,therefore its not like chakra and then you go ahead and bring energy equalization and propose Reiatsu=chakra.what?.

OP concept is Reiatsu=chakra=energy.one reiatsu,one chakra,one energy, one love.

Gerard absorbs energy from nature=Gerard knows kung-Fu,i mean senjutsu.

"Gerard's miracle ability will be neutralize if a Six Paths Senjutsu attack hit his body."

How???this is me Assuming Gerard is not a senjutsu user via energy equalization.(which he totally is).but humor me,How does TSB null the miracle? Don't say by killing the soul, because TSB never did that.

"Not directly hit. Minato FTG used the Spatial effect to keep those TSB away from Madara by at least 70m."

Correction..Keeping the TSB 70m away makes the user lose the ability to control it, the TSB doesn't lose it's ability.And the TSB did come in contact with minato, you could still see the TSB made on his hokage coat afterwards@ your scan.not that it matters much, my point was TSB can't null a jutsu that it isn't in contact with,that includes spatial ninjustu and that it can't stop someone from harnessing chakra just by touching them.

"Gerard no longer generates. Getting killed by TSB is similar to being killed by Yhwach's Auswählen. It will kill him in all intent and purposes."

Even with so many souls, running around in Bleachverse,destroying a soul is rare,you only send them into the reincarnation cycle.Auswahlen doesn't destroy a person soul,it attacks it and rips a piece of yhwach soul that he put there and steals your ability in the process.some survive this, some do not. Although those who survive eventually die, because of still silver.Gerard Miracle was stolen that is why he died.

"I think Madara's Limbo is the best example. Not in direct contact due to existing on a different plane of existence"

I don't think you understood my question,its okay not to have an answer ,This isn't a quiz LOL.. Limbo is the worst example to use because.

>madara posses senjutsu so TSB is just a big hard black ball to him

>People with six path chakra can directly interact with Limbo. And Limbo itself can directly interact with the physical world, if it wants

>why is limbo even an example here??? when it was never nulled by TSB.

I know this isn't a quiz but to recap, there are things you need to answer to put this to rest

>Feats or even statement of TSB capable of soul destruction???

>feats of TSB permanently nulling jutsu it's not in contact with. like genjutsu, Izanagi, Izanami,conventional regeneration,Gai eight gate(which is taijutsu,i know, but what powers it is the release of chakra gates),so why isn't eight gates getting nulled, like Miracle is???

>if all six path senjutsu attacks,apart TSB null ninjustu,why did third hokage, regenerate his head blown up by a regular six path senjutsu attack.????

>if Naruto's cloak and sasuke jutsu nulls ninjustu automatically why were they being damaged by momoshiki and Kaguya.????

>why doesn't TSB or six path senjutsu attack null sakura's regeneration permanently like it seems to Null Edo tensei so-called regeneration permanently.???.

If you need scans,statemsnt or feats for anything I said,holla me.

Avatar image for requiemcross
#476 Posted by REQUIEMCROSS (461 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz:He imbues them with six path chakra, but that doesn't make any of them have the ability of TSB .

The Yin–Yang Release of Six Paths Senjutsu allows the Truth-Seeking Balls to have it's jutsu neutralizing abilities. (Source: Naruto Fourth Databook p249.)

By the OP rules, Reiatsu=chakra..hence he is equalizing the energy of the verse.to put it simply reiatsu(spiritual energy) =chakra(ninja energy)="energy".

That's my point. Reiatsu=Chakra not Reiatsu=Senjutsu.

Actually not,the energy isn't his own, quincies absorb energy from the environment(nature).which they used to power their techniques.they don't produce their own energy like a shinigami does.

That's only your assumption. Remember that the energy they absorbed is equalized only to chakra, not Senjutsu.

Put it simply in Narutoverse energy(chakra) absorbed from enviroment =nature energy(chakra).... by virtue of the concept Reiatsu=chakra, energy of the verse is equalized.Bleachverse energy (reiatsu)absorbed from enviroment=nature energy(reiatsu).in other words you can't claim the energy Narutoverse draws from enviroment is natural chakra and the one the energy bleachverse draws from the environment is not. ENERGY EQUALIZATION GOES BOTH WAYS. If energy wasn't equalized it would be a different case.

You're contradicting OP rule of Reiatsu=Chakra. As you said, it was reiatsu that they were absorbing in the environment, not natural energy.

So there are two things wrong here either

A) You don't understand the energy equalized concept

I understand it. What you don't understand is chakra is not the only energy factor in Naruto. Remember their battle against Juubito. Chakra alone won't work.

B) you choose to discard the OP concept of Reiatsu=chakra=energy,when it doesn't suit you,and bring it back when it does.

Option B, it's not cool.

I'm not discarding it, I'm trying to explain it. OP stated that Chakra=Reiatsu not Senjutsu=Reiatsu. Natural Energy is not equal to Chakra.

Otherwise, you're neglecting the special ability of Six Paths Senjutsu. There's a reason a Juubi Jinchuruki is on a class of its own.

Okay,.....agreed,by energy equalization regular Reiatsu attacks gets nulled by TSB.also by energy equalization Quincies are nature energy users.so that's that.

The Yin Yang release imbued on TSB is what giving Truth Seeking balls their neutralizing property.

But ignoring that for a moment I hope you have feats of any other six path senjutsu abilities,that isn't TSB, neutralizing an attack.

>Because Kaguya attacks weren't neutralized by either sasuke or naruto,they both took damage

It was not shown because they are both using Six Paths Senjutsu. Kaguya, Madara and Obito has the same power as him. Remember what Naruto said in ch643 p4. natural energy works against itself.

No Caption Provided

>momoshiki attacks weren't neutralized either,they took damage.

> kinshiki and momoshiki couldn't neutralize the Kages attack either,with no TSB around (assuming they have one).

Kinshiki and Momoshiki does not have the Six Paths Senjutsu or a Jinchuruki of the Ten tails.

> and Juubito in six path senjutsu mode,blew the upper half of the third hokage Edo body off and he recovered because Juubito didn't use TSB.

This proves my statement. During that time Obito is not yet fully on control. The Yin–Yang Release needs to imbued to TSB in order for it to neutralize jutsus. Obito, once in complete control of the Juubi began to utilize Yin–Yang Release.

Cool,how does it perform that feat If not by nulling the jutsu which is what TSB does consistently?.what happens when edo tensei is NULLED or its effects are Lifted?.the spirits are free and can go back to the afterlife,as I mentioned previously.

A TSB needs to be imbued by Yin–Yang Release to neutralize.

Woah there! That is a huge claim, TSB never destroyed a soul.Nothing in the Narutoverse has ever destroyed a soul,soul destruction is a huge leap.in your scans Tobirama only said they won't be able to regenerate because TSB nulls ninjustu,he never mentioned anything about their soul being dead forever.they are already dead. If you think TSB can kill souls you need a feat for that leap.not an assumption.

I suggest you read different scans of Naruto ch642 p4-5. I provided you the sources and its exact pages.

Feats that my assumption is wrong????feats that TSB destroy souls???..feaaats????,need more feats,???you starving me From such a juicy feat.LOL

Naruto ch642 p4-5. Obito with Yin–Yang Release cut off the arm of Minato. Tobirama clearly stated that those arms will not regenerate.

Dude either you are being contradictory or you are nitpicking...you just called reishi only spiritual energy,therefore its not like chakra and then you go ahead and bring energy equalization and propose Reiatsu=chakra.what?.

I just provided the description of Reishi in bleachverse and how the OP equalize that energy to Chakra.

OP concept is Reiatsu=chakra=energy.one reiatsu,one chakra,one energy, one love.

Gerard absorbs energy from nature=Gerard knows kung-Fu,i mean senjutsu.

Gerard knowing Senjutsu is only your assumption. That power is Reiatsu which is being equalize to chakra.

How???this is me Assuming Gerard is not a senjutsu user via energy equalization.(which he totally is).but humor me,How does TSB null the miracle? Don't say by killing the soul, because TSB never did that.

The Yin–Yang Release that was utilize in every Six Paths Senjutsu attacks. A TSB null the miracle by utilizing the Yin–Yang Release.

Correction..Keeping the TSB 70m away makes the user lose the ability to control it, the TSB doesn't lose it's ability.And the TSB did come in contact with minato, you could still see the TSB made on his hokage coat afterwards@ your scan.not that it matters much, my point was TSB can't null a jutsu that it isn't in contact with,that includes spatial ninjustu and that it can't stop someone from harnessing chakra just by touching them.

Correction. Madara could only utilize the Yin–Yang Release in TSB within 70m. Beyond that the Yin–Yang Release will cease and won't even make a hole against Minato's Hokage cloak.

Remember that the Yin–Yang Release is what makes TSB neutralize ninjutsu.

I know this isn't a quiz but to recap, there are things you need to answer to put this to rest

>Feats or even statement of TSB capable of soul destruction???

Naruto ch642 p4-5. Obito with Yin–Yang Release cut off the arm of Minato. Tobirama stated that they are like mortals against Obito. That they will really die even if they are killed again.

>feats of TSB permanently nulling jutsu it's not in contact with. like genjutsu, Izanagi, Izanami,conventional regeneration,Gai eight gate(which is taijutsu,i know, but what powers it is the release of chakra gates),so why isn't eight gates getting nulled, like Miracle is???

Genjutsu,Izanagi,Izanami- not shown, Madara and Obito did not utilize this three when they become a Jinchuruki.

Conventional regeneration- In Naruto ch676, Naruto needs to pull out the TSB out of Sakura before her regeneration took effect.

Gai's eight gate - Before we could see TSB effects against Guy, Minato warped them away. And I don't know why madara did not utilize Yin–Yang Release on his body like when Obito utilize it against Naruto and Sasuke's Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero

>if all six path senjutsu attacks,apart TSB null ninjustu,why did third hokage, regenerate his head blown up by a regular six path senjutsu attack.????

Because Obito not yet fully in control and haven't utilize the Yin–Yang Release. Once he is in control, he began utilizing Yin–Yang Release as shown when he cut off Minato's arm.

>if Naruto's cloak and sasuke jutsu nulls ninjustu automatically why were they being damaged by momoshiki and Kaguya.????

Naruto ch 643 p4. natural energy works against itself.

>why doesn't TSB or six path senjutsu attack null sakura's regeneration permanently like it seems to Null Edo tensei so-called regeneration permanently.???.

Because TSB is utilize as a piercing rod instead of cutting. The pierced area regenerate by removing the TSB.She won't regenerate if the TSB is used the same way as a rasenshuriken. It will destroy her entire body.

Avatar image for manimalman
#477 Posted by ManimalMan (818 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakura could regen because her body isn't a jutsu like with the edos. She heals by growing new cells in place of the old ones.

Avatar image for gabrielbelmont
#478 Posted by gabrielbelmont (906 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross: Someone investigates this guy, he's a troll, he's been proven wrong many times, and he keeps repeating that mistake countless times.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#479 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: Six paths sage mode, one of Naruto's strongest forms, neutralizes/nullifies ninjutsu. Not just TSB.

Avatar image for saxz
#480 Edited by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@requiemcross:

The Yin–Yang Release of Six Paths Senjutsu allows the Truth-Seeking Balls to have it's jutsu neutralizing abilities. (Source: Naruto Fourth Databook p249.)

True

"That's my point. Reiatsu=Chakra not Reiatsu=Senjutsu."

First things, if the OP was attempting to equalize the energies of verse,he made an error,its a very common error though,so it's forgiven .

The energy of the bleachverse is reiryoku(spiritual power),reiatsu(spiritual pressure)is just a force produced when that energy is exerted,reishi(spiritiual particles)

>Reiryoku is spiritual energy, the energy which a spiritual being posses and this powers all techniques in the bleachverse.

>Reiatsu translates to spiritual pressure or force,so someone with a high reiryoku can exert is as spiritual pressure(reiatsu).and use it to intimidate or it could manifest physically as a shovkwave or an element and that force is sometimes strong enough to disintegrate.

>Reishi is energy present in the atmosphere in the human world,and they also are building block of matter in the spirit realm.

gReishi and reiryoku

So basically reiatsu is not an energy,or rather it is not pure energy,it is just a force exerted by the energy reiryoku.

That's why people can increase or decrease the level of the reiatsu at will and at a moments notice. But their reiryoku levels remains the same.

So now that's that is out of the way

Reiryoko=chakra,... senjutsu =energy absorbed from nature,....Quincy absorb energy (reishi)from nature,..... Quincy exert reishi as reiatsu,.. Quincy reiatsu=senjutsu.Anything wrong with this analogy????

"You're contradicting OP rule of Reiatsu=Chakra. As you said, it was reiatsu that they were absorbing in the environment, not natural energy."

Energy absorbed from nature=natural energy,.... There shouldn't be any reason why Reishi absorbed from nature should not be natural energy via energy equalization

"I understand it. What you don't understand is chakra is not the only energy factor in Naruto."

Yeah,There are 3.here is spiritual energy(yin), physical energy(yang) and natural energy.

Yin-yang=chakra...chakra + natural energy=Sage chakra

Reiryoku (spiritual power) =chakra (ninja power)...

Reiryoku + reishi(natural energy =sage energy

"Remember their battle against Juubito. Chakra alone won't work"

Yeah because of the TSB present, which nullifies chakra attacks

"I'm not discarding it, I'm trying to explain it. OP stated that Chakra=Reiatsu not Senjutsu=Reiatsu. Natural Energy is not equal to Chakra."

Natural energy is not equal to chakra energy,it's true

Reiatsu(reiryoku actually) isn't equal to natural energy either, but what you don't understand and need to understand is Reiryoku as a source of energy is not equal to Reishi either.And Quincy absorb reishi(nature's energy) and exert it as reiatsu..same way that Naruto and juugo absorbs nature's energy,mix it chakra and exert it into their tech.So reiryoko=chakra and reishi=natural energy.

"Otherwise, you're neglecting the special ability of Six Paths Senjutsu. There's a reason a Juubi Jinchuruki is on a class of its own."

Nope, I never equated reiatsu(reiryoko actually) or reishi to six paths senjutsu.. Just Quincy reiatsu exerted from reishi= natural energy.six path senjutsu is something else.

"It was not shown because they are both using Six Paths Senjutsu. Kaguya, Madara and Obito has the same power as him. Remember what Naruto said in ch643 p4. natural energy works against itself."

So Kaguya has six path senjutsu,???are you sure? .. If apparently six path senjutsu yin-yang body neutralises regular chakra attacks, mind explaining why kaguya was able to be damaged by sakura cherry blossom punches(Which are powered by chakra)

"Kinshiki and Momoshiki does not have the Six Paths Senjutsu"

Now it's becoming inconsistent.How is it that kaguya has six path senjutsu while kinshiki and Momoshiki who are literally from the same clan and some would argue are stronger, doesn't?So6p is apparently just a watered down version of these guys,he himself admits this,he said Kaguya was stronger than him and Kaguya has a massive ETSB.

"or a Jinchuruki of the Ten tails."

The ten tails is just a chakra fruit and momoshiki has eaten plenty.Not to mention Momoshiki has the signature third eye as well.

"This proves my statement. During that time Obito is not yet fully on control. The Yin–Yang Release needs to imbued to TSB in order for it to neutralize jutsus."

Good, now we agree,that not every and any attack or defense of a six path senjutsu user, has the ability to neutralize jutsu.

"Obito, once in complete control of the Juubi began to utilize Yin–Yang Release."

With the one and only TSB ,TSB +yin-yang release =neutralization.something about TSB being the creator of all things(i can't remember correctly), makes it have special qualities.

"I suggest you read different scans of Naruto ch642 p4-5. I provided you the sources and its exact pages."

yeah I have read different scans including yours, and following Tobirama's conversation and I mean the entire conversation and context.this is what transpired.......After observing the TSB tsb nulling the scorch release and then the injury to Minato arm by said TSB..This is what he said,and I quote from theseScans

ScansScans ,Scans

"Fourth you can't afford to sustain any significant wounds even if we are just EDO TENSEI,.....That guy is most likely using a dark(yin) and light (yang) jutsu which is capable of neutralizing all other jutsu"(referring to TSB,which is capable of neutralizing jutsu and just damaged Minato arms).Which means our Edo tensei bodies(still referring to Edo bodies and not a single word about soul) won't ressurect.In fact it means we are mortals(incapable of spontaneous regeneration),so don't count on your limbs regenerating any time soon(still talking about edo bodies and not about souls)."

END QUOTE

"I just provided the description of Reishi in bleachverse and how the OP equalize that energy to Chakra."

The OP equalized energies of the verse, hence he equalized reiatsu(reiryoko)=chakra. Not reishi, you saying he equalized reishi to chakra,is like me saying he equalized sage chakra to reiatsu. Just as sage chakra and chakra are different things, reiryoku reiatsu and reishi reiatsu are different things.orhime notes this in ichigo's battle against sternritter J

"Gerard knowing Senjutsu is only your assumption. That power is Reiatsu which is being equalize to chakra.

This whole battle is an assumption.....the power,being equalized to chakra is regular reiatsu(reiryoko)which everyone uses but not quincy reiatsu(reishi).by virtue of how both are gotten from nature.reishi=natural energy.Gerard uses reishi,...if it were six path senjutsu, then lol nope Gerard has no So6p in his verse..but he does have nature,and energy present in that nature,hence natural energy. Quincy harness natural energy=Gerard knows senjutsu.

"The Yin–Yang Release that was utilize in every Six Paths Senjutsu attacks."

I have yet to see any six path attack that isn't TSB+yin-yang ,neutralizing a jutsu..feats would be nice

"A TSB null the miracle by utilizing the Yin–Yang Release."

I have already cleared this above TSB nulls regular chakra jutsus,it is in direct contact,and it doesn't damage souls but Edo tensei bodies..refer to conversation scan.

"Correction. Madara could only utilize the Yin–Yang Release in TSB within 70m. Beyond that the Yin–Yang Release will cease and won't even make a hole against Minato's Hokage cloak."

Madara can only control the TSB @ 70m anymore than that and it would just stop moving,"Minato notes this

"Beyond that the Yin–Yang Release will cease and won't even make a hole against Minato's Hokage cloak."

Am guessing it didn't make much of a whole in the hokage cloak, because it stopped moving that instant Minato teleported,even without yin-yang, TSB still has its disintegrating abilities as a kekkei tota(Third hokage gg).and I don't think yin-yang ceased either.

"Remember that the Yin–Yang Release is what makes TSB neutralize ninjutsu."

Only Yin-yang release + TSB combination neutralize jutsus,nothing proves or suggest otherwise

"Naruto ch642 p4-5. Obito with Yin–Yang Release cut off the arm of Minato."

TSB cut off minato's arm and nulls Edo tensei frees Minato soul arms.which prevents the dust from binding to regenerate the arm.

"Tobirama stated that they are like mortals against Obito. That they will really die even if they are killed again."

He was referring to their EDO bodies, refer to scans and quote above.,and understand the context.

"Conventional regeneration- In Naruto ch676, Naruto needs to pull out the TSB out of Sakura before her regeneration took effect."

Which proves my point that the effects of TSB nullification seizes, when it is not in direct contact with the jutsu.and as you can see by the mark on her forehead, sakura's Byakogou restoration technique,Byakogou regeneratio was still in effecteven with a TSB in her gut,the only part that stopped healing was the part the TSB was in direct contact with. And it healed immediately when the TSB was removed.still don't see how Miracle gets nulled.

"Gai's eight gate - Before we could see TSB effects against Guy, Minato warped them away."

TSB if and when present wouldn't have suddenly NULLED eight gate transformation..just as it couldn't null sakura's Byakogou Transformation . Because it can't come in direct contact with the chakra or jutsu like it would a fire style or Rasengan.

"And I don't know why madara didnot utilize Yin–Yang Release on his body like when Obito utilize it against Naruto and Sasuke's"

That's because he can't and it is just your assumption that anything yin-yang neutralises jutsu, when it was shown and stated to be just TSB yin-yang.and obito couldn't neutralize a jutsu right on his skin

"Obito utilize it against Naruto and Sasuke's Scorch Release: Halo Hurricane Jet Black Arrow Style Zero"

If you're assuming Obito Nulled that Attack with his body then thats false, he didn't .you can clearly see, he Called back his TSB to cancel out the attack.till the TSB arrived and swiped away the attack, the Amaterasu(which never go out) was still very much active.And all the while there was a jutsu directly on his skin just begging to be NULLED,the second hokageFTG mark

He survived Naruto and sasuke's scorch release by straight up tanking it, As the so6p cloak shot his durability up to 11.you can see Juubito recoiling from the force not neutralizing it.. honestly Madara's prefect susano would have done the same, with that level of attack and it doesn't hold a candle toJuubito

"Naruto ch 643 p4. natural energy works against itself"

And what that shows is natural energy is a "kryptonite" kind of weakness for six path senjutsu....it doesn't mean senjustu is overly strong and assumes that nothing else works .Gai mercilessly damaged madara to the point of being fodderized.normally one would need ninjustu to produce that amount of energy,which would then get Nulled by TSB,when the jutsu is in contact with the shield.

"Because TSB is utilize as a piercing rod instead of cutting. The pierced area regenerate by removing the TSB."

Just like a pierced area will regenerate when you remove the knife..Proving TSB didn't null her justu in anyway,or at least as a highball it's effect seized immediately when not in direct contact.still doesn't prove how Sakura's Byakogou gets nulled

She won't regenerate if the TSB is used the same way as a rasenshuriken. It will destroy her entire body.

If anything and I mean anything at all,Tailed BeSt bomb, Kirin,Atomic dismantling, REGULAR RASENSHURIKEN. destroys sakura's entire body, she won't be able to regenerate.Tsunade could barely regenerate her legs,till it was stitched together. Byakogou Regeneration is not high enough to base TSB on, The only thing we know is TSB couldn't permanently null a low class Regen.

TO RECAP

How is Miracle getting nulled, when TSB isn't capable of killing a soul,??remember killing an Edo tensei ≠killing a soul.refer to SCANS

How is Miracle getting Nulled when it can't "permanently"tM Stop a low level conventional regeneration like sakura's Byakogou Seal???

Prove of every attack of six path senjutsu being able to neutralize jutsu(apart form TSB+YIN-YANG)when that has repeatedly not being the case.???EXAMPLE

> Obito body

>obito's bijuu bomb, madara tells Hashirama getting blown up Wouldn't matter since they are Edo tensei.The bijuu bomb was a six path senjutsu attack.

>Madara's body

>Naruto's kurama transformation at boruto exams,,he had no TSB, but he should still have yin-yang release to nullify jutsu

Avatar image for saxz
#481 Posted by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

Dude, do you have feats of naruto nullyfing jutsu without TSB?

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#482 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz said:

@batmanplusjay:

Dude, do you have feats of naruto nullyfing jutsu without TSB?

No Caption Provided
Sasuke's chidori could not pierce SPSM Naruto. It merely pushed him and did nearly 0 damage. As opposed to all the other times Sasuke chidori'd any other form of Naruto or his clones and was able to actually pierce him
Sasuke's chidori could not pierce SPSM Naruto. It merely pushed him and did nearly 0 damage. As opposed to all the other times Sasuke chidori'd any other form of Naruto or his clones and was able to actually pierce him

And refer to my #388 comment on page 8 of this thread that further proves my point by using juubito and Juubidara as examples, both of whom also had SPSM.

Avatar image for saxz
#483 Posted by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz said:

@batmanplusjay:

Dude, do you have feats of naruto nullyfing jutsu without TSB?

No Caption Provided
Sasuke's chidori could not pierce SPSM Naruto. It merely pushed him and did nearly 0 damage. As opposed to all the other times Sasuke chidori'd any other form of Naruto or his clones and was able to actually pierce him
Sasuke's chidori could not pierce SPSM Naruto. It merely pushed him and did nearly 0 damage. As opposed to all the other times Sasuke chidori'd any other form of Naruto or his clones and was able to actually pierce him

And refer to my #388 comment on page 8 of this thread that further proves my point by using juubito and Juubidara as examples, both of whom also had SPSM.

Dude, he obviously just tanked sasuke's chidori, Naruto has a chakra cloak on which grants him increased durability.. Naruto has been straight up tanking attacks with almost 0 damage ever since he had a bijuu mode chakra cloak.

What exactly in that scan makes you think,the jutsu was neutralized,Sasuke jutsu successfully lands and Naruto flies metres backwards in pain.Naruto didn't sustain any noteworthy damage due to his chakra cloak.... Same way he won't sustain any noteworthy damage if Konohamaru had hit his very first bijuu mode with a rasengan.

All that scan shows is Naruto's cloak durability >>> Sasuke's jutsu .If sasuke's chidori was neutralized then I want to see sasuke's chidori disappear, the way Juubito TSB made Amaterasu disappear.because that's how a jutsu is neutralized

Juubito and Six path Madara used TSB to null jutsus and nothing more, refer to my scans above.juubito could not neutralize a jutsu that was literally on his skin.

Avatar image for kingzod
#484 Posted by KingZod (3992 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: I'm aware of all that. We were solely discussing the TSB, pardon lack of clarification

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
#485 Posted by deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32 (2290 posts) - - Show Bio

Finally finished reading this thread, I haven't seen a single worthy counter for magnet release and TSB.

Naruto wins mid diff.

Please don't tag me I want no part in this thread outside of my opinion.

Avatar image for saxz
#486 Posted by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tetsu kage personal opinion is based on personal feelings and misinformation, feat-wise,there is still no way Naruto wins this, Magnet release is too weak to work on someone like Gerard and TSB is useless in the long run

Avatar image for saxz
#487 Posted by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingzod said:

@saxz: I'm aware of all that. We were solely discussing the TSB, pardon lack of clarification

Right, about a new TSB being created....no new TSB was ever created by an any six path senjutsu user... The ones they are giving on first activation of six path sage mode are the only ones they get..its one of the drawbacks of TSB.It's explained by minato here

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#488 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz said:
@batmanplusjay said:
@saxz said:

@batmanplusjay:

Dude, do you have feats of naruto nullyfing jutsu without TSB?

No Caption Provided
Sasuke's chidori could not pierce SPSM Naruto. It merely pushed him and did nearly 0 damage. As opposed to all the other times Sasuke chidori'd any other form of Naruto or his clones and was able to actually pierce him
Sasuke's chidori could not pierce SPSM Naruto. It merely pushed him and did nearly 0 damage. As opposed to all the other times Sasuke chidori'd any other form of Naruto or his clones and was able to actually pierce him

And refer to my #388 comment on page 8 of this thread that further proves my point by using juubito and Juubidara as examples, both of whom also had SPSM.

Dude, he obviously just tanked sasuke's chidori, Naruto has a chakra cloak on which grants him increased durability.. Naruto has been straight up tanking attacks with almost 0 damage ever since he had a bijuu mode chakra cloak.

No Caption Provided

You said what now?

What exactly in that scan makes you think,the jutsu was neutralized,Sasuke jutsu successfully lands and Naruto flies metres backwards in pain.Naruto didn't sustain any noteworthy damage due to his chakra cloak.... Same way he won't sustain any noteworthy damage if Konohamaru had hit his very first bijuu mode with a rasengan.

It's less about the scan and more about how Six Paths Sage Mode works. Like I said earlier;

Refer to my #388 comment on page 8 of this thread that further proves my point by using juubito and Juubidara as examples, both of whom also had SPSM.

All this showing from Naruto does is further prove the point that SPSM grants immunity to ninjutsu. Since way before Naruto got SPSM it's been established that regular ninjutsu could not harm its user by both Madara and Juubito.

All that scan shows is Naruto's cloak durability >>> Sasuke's jutsu .If sasuke's chidori was neutralized then I want to see sasuke's chidori disappear, the way Juubito TSB made Amaterasu disappear.because that's how a jutsu is neutralized

That's not how it works. So I'll say it one more time;

Refer to my #388 comment on page 8 of this thread that further proves my point by using juubito and Juubidara as examples, both of whom also had SPSM.

Juubito and Six path Madara used TSB to null jutsus and nothing more, refer to my scans above

That's a blatant lie.

.juubito could not neutralize a jutsu that was literally on his skin.

Except he could, because he did.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#489 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz: Matter of fact, since I know you're too lazy to refer to my last post, I took some screen shots.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lmao cause I'll be damned if I'm repeating this whole thing.

And read the bottom image first, then the top. Mobile image posting on this site is completely useless.

Avatar image for rxdking
#490 Posted by Rxdking (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto badly stomps

Avatar image for ultimatesage
#491 Posted by UltimateSage (2620 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this still going?

Some of the things being said tho...lol

No Caption Provided

OT: Naruto smacks Gerard around, but can't kill him while Gerard can't hurt Naruto and by NLF we don't know how much stronger Gerard can get again, it's a stalemate. Naruto makes a clone to destroy Hoffnung, making the clone take back the damage.

Avatar image for rxdking
#492 Posted by Rxdking (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto gives him the nine tails

Avatar image for rxdking
#493 Posted by Rxdking (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Avatar image for rxdking
#494 Posted by Rxdking (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha get it

Avatar image for rxdking
#495 Posted by Rxdking (1002 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll leave... on my own volition.

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#496 Posted by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for saxz
#497 Edited by Saxz (163 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay:

"You said what now?"

Are you having difficulty understanding?fine i'll break it down

>when a jutsu is neutralized by TSB it disappears.

>that's why Amaterasu flames where gone,immediantly it came in contact with TSB. SCANS

>The sage Toad's oil wasn't neutralized by TSB and therefore didn't disappear, it was just smeared on the surface of the TSB .SCANS

> sasuke's chidori didn't disappear when it struck naruto directly, hence it wasn't neutralized

> sasuke chidori clearly had an effect, enough to make naruto exclaim in pain and throw him off,Hence it wasn't neutralized

>But naruto had the protection of his chakra cloak, as he always had even before SPSM, ever since his first Bijuu mode, enabling him to tank attacks without much damage.

"It's less about the scan and more about how Six Paths Sage Mode works."

LoL,dude when showing me scans,it should be more about the scans.

Six path sage mode grants the user a cloak,which increases their durability, as all chakra cloak does and and the TSB,(which is a special combination of five elements,kekkei Mora +yin-yang release all in one black mass of chakra)is capable of nullyfing ninjustu.that is how six path sage mode works.

" Like I said earlier;Refer to my #388 comment on page 8of this thread that further proves mypoint by using juubito and Juubidara as examples, both of whom also had SPSM."

Yep I did refer to your comment,but you obviously didn't refer to my comment. Six path madara and Juubito and never nullified ninjustu with their bodies,They only straight up tanked it, with no damage thanks to their chakra cloak,the same way a perfect susano would no sell those attacks,and These guys are way durable than a perfect sussano

All this showing from Naruto does isfurther prove the point that SPSM grants immunity to ninjutsu.

Six path sage mode grants immunity to jutsu by the special properties off the TSB,The TSB as an ability has that very exclusive and special property, which you are choosing to ignore.....that is why Juubito recalled his TSB to cancel out the Amaterasu and rasenshuriken burning scorch inferno into nothingness.SCANSSCANS

The fact that he called back his TSB to neutralize the Jutsu he just got hit with is something a corrigible person can't ignore.

After seeing TSB neutralize the attack the Hokages immediately Theorized that ninjustu won't work and "specifically" said they should avoid those "black balls".

Since way before Naruto got SPSM it's been established that regular ninjutsu could not harm its user by both Madara and Juubito.

What was was established was that senjutsu was a weakness,and TSB Neutralizes jutsus,

That's not how it works. So I'll say it one more time;.......

Yep that is exactly how it works, Tobirama was the first to notice that ninjustu don't work,and Tobirama's flying thunder God seal was right on obito's skin, and it never got nullified all through the battle

That's a blatant lie.

ROFL.. I like how I am the only one whose scans proves my point, and you go on and say shit like "it's less about the scans" and somehow,i am the liar.Hilarious

Except he could, because he did

>Obito didn't nullify a ninjustu with his cloak, The FTG seal right on his cloak, even when everyone and their fathers were jumping to and from him.

> Naruto didn't nullify sasuke's chidori the attack connected quite successfully and he tanked it

>obito didn't neutralize naruto and sasuke's scorch release, the attack connected successfully and he tanked it.and then proceeds to call back his TSB to neutralize the attack .

>Hokage Naruto didn't posses a TSB in his clash against Momoshiki at the chunnin exam stadium....If he did neutralizing the bijuu bomb threatening konoha with a TSB would be possible .......Hokage naruto obviously couldnt nullify the bijuu bomb with his cloak... considering the length he had to go to straight up tank it and pass out.and quite so obviously,,A NEUTRALIZED ATTACK DOESN'T KNOCK SOMEONE OUT COLD. Only SPSM TSB nulls jutsu

Avatar image for batmanplusjay
#498 Edited by BatmanPlusJay (4021 posts) - - Show Bio

@saxz said:

@batmanplusjay:

Are you having difficulty understanding?fine i'll break it down

I was being sarcastic since I had just debunked your claim that Bijuu mode Naruto has just been tanking everything since he got it in the war, then said Naruto just simply tanked the chidori, which is wrong unless you think Delta's wooden leg >>>>>>> Sasuke's chidori. I knew exactly what you were saying. You're just wrong.

>when a jutsu is neutralized by TSB it disappears.

>that's why Amaterasu flames where gone,immediantly it came in contact with TSB. SCANS

>The sage Toad's oil wasn't neutralized by TSB and therefore didn't disappear, it was just smeared on the surface of the TSB .SCANS

> sasuke's chidori didn't disappear when it struck naruto directly, hence it wasn't neutralized

It couldn't pierce Naruto, like how EMS Sasuke and KCM Naruto's combination attack came into contact with, but couldn't damage Juubito because it wasn't a senjutsu attack. Because it was neutralized. SPSM just nullifies jutsu differently than how TSB does. I literally posted scans that blatantly contradict you.

> sasuke chidori clearly had an effect, enough to make naruto exclaim in pain and throw him off,Hence it wasn't neutralized

Naruto said "GUH!" out of the push back. He wasn't damaged in no way, shape, or form at all. Just because he was knocked back doesn't mean he was injured. This is literally the exact same as Juubito tanking Naruto and Sasuke combination attack.

>But naruto had the protection of his chakra cloak, as he always had even before SPSM, ever since his first Bijuu mode, enabling him to tank attacks without much damage.

Lmao. Since you were too dull to understand it the first time, here it goes again:

You said what now?
You said what now?

LoL,dude when showing me scans,it should be more about the scans.

The scans should be more about proving your point. Which I did. Hadn't it been established that SPSM nullifies ninjutsu, that Naruto showing would've just been a Bijuu SPSM Naruto tanking feat. But since It's been established that SPSM does nullify ninjutsu, this showing is no longer a tanking feat, it just further fortifies the concept of SPSM nullifying ninjutsu.

Six path sage mode grants the user a cloak,which increases their durability,

No, it doesn't. That's Naruto's Bijuu form stacked on top of his SPSM. SPSM never has granted a chakra cloak. The lack of knowledge of Naruto you're displaying is crazy af. Idk why you came here thinking you were so right.

as all chakra cloak does and and the TSB,(which is a special combination of five elements,kekkei Mora +yin-yang release all in one black mass of chakra)is capable of nullyfing ninjustut.that is how six path sage mode works.

You only got half the story right.

Yep I did refer to your comment,but you obviously didn't refer to my comment. Six path madara and Juubito and never nullified ninjustu with their bodies,

Right. So a Sage Mode Naruto rasengan >>>>> EMS Sasuke + KCM Naruto amaterasu style rasenshuriken going by your logic, right? Since Juubito easily noped that combination attack but got bodied by a rasengan.

What's it gonna take for you to understand you're wrong and that the manga so blatantly contradicts you?

They only straight up tanked it, with no damage thanks to their chakra cloak,the same way a perfect susano would no sell those attacks,and These guys are way durable than a perfect sussano

First of all, where tf did you get "they're more durable than a perfect Susano'o" from? And secondly, SPSM doesn't grant a chakra cloak.

Six path sage mode grants immunity to jutsu by the special properties off the TSB,

Elaborate, I'm not sure what you're trying to say. You saying SPSM is only immune because it has TSB as a defense?

The TSB as an ability has that very exclusive and special property, which you are choosing to ignore.....that is why Juubito recalled his TSB to cancel out the Amaterasu and rasenshuriken burning scorch inferno into nothingness.SCANSSCANS

Talk about choosing to ignore shit...

No Caption Provided

So you just gonna pretend like Tobirama didn't make it clear Juubito did get hit by that inferno style rasenshuriken before he could block it with TSB? You just gonna act like that ain't happen and keep talking like Juubito used the TSB after it hit him? Juubito got hit. And it did nothing to him. The reason why it did nothing to him was made clear a couple scans later when Tobirama explains that it was because it wasn't a senjutsu attack.

No Caption Provided

So is ignoring shit then acting like you didn't ignore it the new wave now?

The fact that he called back his TSB to neutralize the Jutsu he just got hit with is something a corrigible person can't ignore.

It's only something a dense, desperate person will consider, and completely disregard what's shown and explained in front of them. If I write a story, and explain to you exactly what tf happened in a sequence of events, as the reader it's not your job to say "naw that ain't happen, this happened" like you wrote the story. You just take in that information and accept it. But you won't accept what's shown in front of you because it takes a monster truck shit on every argument you've made up until now.

After seeing TSB neutralize the attack the Hokages immediately Theorized that ninjustu won't work and "specifically" said they should avoid those "black balls".

Oh my lord, you blew this shit out of proportion with the most lethal rocket launcher you could find didn't you?

What was was established was that senjutsu was a weakness,and TSB Neutralizes jutsus,

That ain't it chief.

Yep that is exactly how it works, Tobirama was the first to notice that ninjustu don't work,and Tobirama's flying thunder God seal was right on obito's skin, and it never got nullified all through the battle

That's a seal. Not ninjutsu, you goof.

ROFL.. I like how I am the only one whose scans proves my point, and you go on and say shit like "it's less about the scans" and somehow,i am the liar.Hilarious

No Caption Provided

>Obito didn't nullify a ninjustu with his cloak, The FTG seal right on his cloak, even when everyone and their fathers were jumping to and from him.

Seal =/= ninjutsu. If it did, the seal Naruto and Sasuke used on Kaguya would've been noped since she has SPSM as well.

> Naruto didn't nullify sasuke's chidori the attack connected quite successfully and he tanked it

It didn't pierced him and he took 0 damage. All he did was get knocked back. Just because it connected doesn't mean it worked.

>obito didn't neutralize naruto and sasuke's scorch release, the attack connected successfully and he tanked it.and then proceeds to call back his TSB to neutralize the attack .

"Lol yeh cuz screw what the story says I like my version better"

>Hokage Naruto didn't posses a TSB in his clash against Momoshiki at the chunnin exam stadium....If he did neutralizing the bijuu bomb threatening konoha with a TSB would be possible .......Hokage naruto obviously couldnt nullify the bijuu bomb with his cloak... considering the length he had to go to straight up tank it and pass out.and quite so obviously,,A NEUTRALIZED ATTACK DOESN'T KNOCK SOMEONE OUT COLD. Only SPSM TSB nulls jutsu

That attack was thrown by Momoshiki Otsutsuki. Someone who has SPSM. So yes it'd knock him out cold since Senjutsu can damage Senjutsu.

Avatar image for abc_voltage
#499 Posted by Abc_voltage (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: you do know that deltas foot isn’t ninjutsu or wood right ?

Avatar image for undre
#500 Edited by Undre (3229 posts) - - Show Bio

@batmanplusjay: lol mommoshiki and kinshiki were getting tagged by ninjustu from the kage and boruto so was urishki. Go home troll

Gerard solos the verse