Hokage Naruto vs Gerard Valkyrie

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• In characters
  • Chakra=Reiatsu
  • All at their strongest
  • Random Encounter-No Knowledge
  • Wins by Death or K.O.

No Caption Provided

kingogkings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard stomps.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto blows him to oblivion, erases him TSB, or seals him.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto slaughters

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto vapes.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can't win Gerard will get stronger and stomp him, if he tries to vape then hoffnung damage sharing will kill Naruto

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard wins, miracle is too hax. Naruto can't put him down.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: OP states hokage naruto, meaning no TSB. So he's getting stomped by Gerald here.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even a nerfed The Last Naruto at 50% stomps.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gohandorado: Naruto still may be able to bring out his TSB if he wants, I'm not sure though. If Sasuke could keep his rinnegan I don't see why Naruto wouldn't keep his six paths powers.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps.

Wasn't a thread already made about this too?O_o

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@kingogkings777 said:

Gerard stomps.

@smokak said:

Naruto can't win Gerard will get stronger and stomp him, if he tries to vape then hoffnung damage sharing will kill Naruto

@invadedtbd said:

Gerard wins, miracle is too hax. Naruto can't put him down.

@gohandorado said:

@alextheboss: OP states hokage naruto, meaning no TSB. So he's getting stomped by Gerald here.

@felgrim31 said:

Going by chakra = reiatsu, and given how reiatsu works, Naruto can't do anything to Gerard in the first place as Gerard is too strong.

First, Naruto Wins.

Chakra=Reiatsu

You forgot that Naruto has Six Paths Senjutsu.

As a heightened form of senjutsu, the user receives the same benefits and enhancements bestowed by Sage Mode, along with an improved healing factor and the ability to fly. They also gain an absolute mastery and comprehension of chakra, being granted knowledge of, as well as the ability to utilise all five elemental nature transformations[3] and in addition make perfect use of Yin–Yang Release

As Tobirama Senju noted, Yin–Yang Release also has the ability to nullify the effects of all ninjutsu, rendering them useless.

Gerard's miracle won't work because Reiatsu=Chakra.

At the same time, by this rule, it gives Naruto's Truth-Seeking Balls and ninjutsu the capability to negate Gerard's miracle abilities.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL at Naruto nullifying Miracle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: If you want to wank the chakara=reiatsu thing then Gerard dismantle and absorbs him with sklaverei

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: the amount of headcannon in your post is too much.

Chakra equaling reiatsu doesnt stop the miracle from working, don't know where you got that from.

On top of that Adult Naruto has never shown that he can use Truth Seeking Balls so that's irrelevant.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto hits him with a few supersized magnet rasengans.

@smokak: that only works with spirit particles/reishi, naruto's a living human made of atoms/kishi.

Asshat_Zeppeli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: Naruto still has six paths but the truth seeking orbs are gone forever once they're destroyed naruto does not have the abilities necessary to recreate them. That last massive clash with sasuke knocked Naruto out of six paths while he was probably blocking with them destroying his last 3 orbs. He doesn't use regular sage mode in Naruto and he was still able to undo infinite tsukenomi.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: yeah, no. Naruto dies and can't do anything to Gerard.

How will he kill Naruto if his Reiatsu based attacks does not work? his miracle is still created from his reiatsu which will be negated before it took effect.

Gerard's spiritual pressure is too great, none of narutos chakra based attacks will harm him, end of story there.

Sadly, that would simply be negated since Naruto has Yin Yang release. And even if Chakra is not equalize, the power of Spiritual pressure is not enough against naruto's chakra. He is Ashura's trans-migrant after all.

The other great thing is that Gerard doesn't use Ninjutsu. So, nothing's getting cancelled at all.

Rules:

• In characters
  • Chakra=Reiatsu

Chakra = reiatsu does not make bleach abilities Ninjutsu techniques. It just makes chakra = reiatsu.

By equalizing chakra to reiatsu then all reiatsu based attacks are similar to Chakra. Chakra based attacks (ninjutsu) are being negated by Yin and yang release.

Naruto loses. You're just gonna have to get comfortable with it.

It's quite the opposite. Gerard will lose. You just have to be salty with it.

Gerard's manifested miracles will be simply negated by Naruto's Yin and Yang release.

@godren said:

LOL at Naruto nullifying Miracle.

Miracle is still manifested through Reiatsu. by saying Chakra=Reiatsu, those miracles will be neutralize by the mastery of Yin and Yang release.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokak said:

@requiemcross: If you want to wank the chakara=reiatsu thing then Gerard dismantle and absorbs him with sklaverei

Naruto could simply use Kawarimi or destroy his Heiligenschein.

@requiemcross: the amount of headcannon in your post is too much.

Chakra equaling reiatsu doesnt stop the miracle from working, don't know where you got that from.

His miracle when materialize is still made up of reiatsu. So if Gerard use that ability to attack or defend, when naruto's attack enhanced by his Yin and Yang release, it will neutralize Gerards miracle.

On top of that Adult Naruto has never shown that he can use Truth Seeking Balls so that's irrelevant.

He still has Yin and yang release, using that part of power is more than enough.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: more headcannon I see.

The miracle is an ability that is inside Gerard passively how will Naruto negate that. He doesn't really use it, you hit him and it just happens.

You are taking the chakra=reiatsu thing and only applying the chakra part and just ignoring all the properties of reiatsu. Energies being equal mean both apply not just one.

Also if Naruto attacks and breaks Gerard's sword Hoffnung he dies.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By REQUIEMCROSS

@invadedtbd said:

@requiemcross: more headcannon I see.

The miracle is an ability that is inside Gerard passively how will Naruto negate that. He doesn't really use it, you hit him and it just happens.

Naruto hit him and the yin and yang release in his punch will negate that ability.

You are taking the chakra=reiatsu thing and only applying the chakra part and just ignoring all the properties of reiatsu. Energies being equal mean both apply not just one.

Even if you apply all the benefits of reiatsu to chakra, it does not change the fact that reiatsu is equalize to chakra which are neutralize by Naruto's Six Paths Senjutsu.

Also if Naruto attacks and breaks Gerard's sword Hoffnung he dies.

Why would he die if he could tank the same damage he used to destroy the sword?

At the same time, Hoffnung is a spiritual weapon. What's stopping naruto's Yin and Yang release from neutralizing its supposedly damage? or tanking it?

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: him negating the miracle isn't going to happen so please stop.

Since you are going to run with this chakra=reiatsu negation thing please tell me when Naruto has ever neutralized someone's chakra with senjutsu.

More headcannon show me a time where Naruto tanked his own attack. Also yin and yang release isn't neutralizing Hoffnung. Where are you getting this from?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: He can still use sklaverei to absrob attacks and abilites, Gerard already resisted the miracle being negated, naruto isn't tanking hoffnung its not reflecting the attack its the reflecting the damage that happened to it so if the sword is cut in half so is Naruto

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And they talk about bleach wank.

LMAO this is just ridiculous.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto can’t win. People wank TSB even though this dude came back from pretty much absolute 0 and having his body turned to snow dust. Not to mention, homage naruto doesn’t even have those.

Also, his sealing jutsu is fodder. Next thing I know, you’ll all be telling me that bee can seal gerard too with his ink sealing. It’s like you guys don’t even read the series.

Either way, Gerard in the long-run.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokak said:

@requiemcross: He can still use sklaverei to absrob attacks and abilites, Gerard already resisted the miracle being negated, naruto isn't tanking hoffnung its not reflecting the attack its the reflecting the damage that happened to it so if the sword is cut in half so is Naruto

And what's stopping Naruto's Yin Yang release to neutralize the damage reflected to him?

At the same time, how will sklaverei absorb his abilities if the reiatsu on the sklaverei attack is being negated?

Reiatsu or Reishi is the power behind those effects, it was not enough to over power his Six Paths Senjutsu.

Naruto can’t win. People wank TSB even though this dude came back from pretty much absolute 0 and having his body turned to snow dust. Not to mention, homage naruto doesn’t even have those.

Gerard won't comeback if he was pulverize by Naruto's techniques imbued with Yin and Yang release. It neutralize the power allowing him to come back.

Also, his sealing jutsu is fodder. Next thing I know, you’ll all be telling me that bee can seal gerard too with his ink sealing. It’s like you guys don’t even read the series.

I could say the same to you.

With Six Paths Senjutsu. All of Naruto attacks has the neutralizing capability of Yin and yang release.

Sealing Gerard is also possible since sealing will cut him off to his abilities.

Either way, Gerard in the long-run.

As long as reiatsu=chakra, Gerard cannot kill Naruto.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And they talk about bleach wank.

LMAO this is just ridiculous.

It's not a wank. It's winning by Technicality.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: I see you responded to this and not my counters in post 25.

But w/e Gerard still wins.

Earendill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Naruto easily stomps. Mismatch.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gerard won't comeback if he was pulverize by Naruto's techniques imbued with Yin and Yang release. It neutralize the power allowing him to come back.

Naruto’s ability to neutralize has only been shown working on Edo tenseis. It didn’t stop Sakura from regenerating after Madara stabbed her and Edo tenseis are very different from gerard’s ability to convert damage to strength.

With Six Paths Senjutsu. All of Naruto attacks has the neutralizing capability of Yin and yang release.

No they don’t, only TSBs and that still wouldn’t work on Gerard based on how his Power works and he’s resisted a stronger nullification in Toshiro’s ice.

And he doesn’t even have TSB here.

Sealing Gerard is also possible since sealing will cut him off to his abilities.

naruto has no such sealing that would work on gerard.

Until he runs out of chakra...then he gets one-shotted.

Or the damage to hoffnung gets reflected and then he dies.

Don’t tag me for things like this if you don’t even read your own series.

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Unlimited1

With Naruto no longer using Truth Seeking Orbs, this is a stomp. Gerard is physically stronger and Naruto can't counter the Miracle or Hoffnung.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross said:

Naruto’s ability to neutralize has only been shown working on Edo tenseis. It didn’t stop Sakura from regenerating after Madara stabbed her and Edo tenseis are very different from gerard’s ability to convert damage to strength.

No they don’t, only TSBs and that still wouldn’t work on Gerard based on how his Power works and he’s resisted a stronger nullification in Toshiro’s ice.

And he doesn’t even have TSB here.

naruto has no such sealing that would work on gerard.

Until he runs out of chakra...then he gets one-shotted.

Or the damage to hoffnung gets reflected and then he dies.

Don’t tag me for things like this if you don’t even read your own series.

I could say the same to you. What do you think the power behind Gerard abilities? Whether Reiatsu or Reishi, Chakra is made up of Physical and Spiritual Energy.

Remove Gerard abilities, How will he win against Naruto? How will he survive Naruto's Rasenshuriken empowered by Six Paths Senjutsu.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry, I missed this post:

@requiemcross: him negating the miracle isn't going to happen so please stop.

He could negate all offensive attacks created by his miracles by utilizing the Yin and Yang release. He could then by pass his defensive abilities by applying Yin and Yang release to his offensive attacks.

Since you are going to run with this chakra=reiatsu negation thing please tell me when Naruto has ever neutralized someone's chakra with senjutsu.

Senjutsu is chakra with Natural Energy. OP stated Reiatsu=Chakra.

More headcannon show me a time where Naruto tanked his own attack. Also yin and yang release isn't neutralizing Hoffnung. Where are you getting this from?

From looking at the root of the attack. It is either empowered by Reiatsu or Reishi. Chakra alone is empowered by Physical and Spiritual Energy.

Since Six Paths Senjutsu allows naruto to utilize Yin and Yang release, he could neutralize all ninjutsu( made up of chakra alone) attacks. And by saying Chakra=Reiatsu, it will mean that the same neutralization could be also applied to Reiatsu based attacks.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Naruto no longer using Truth Seeking Orbs, this is a stomp. Gerard is physically stronger and Naruto can't counter the Miracle or Hoffnung.

Naruto still has Six Paths Senjutsu. He don't have to rely on his TSB to defeat him since he could simply enhance his techniques with Yin Yang release.

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: Which he did when exactly? Even if he could do that (which is debatable) it's not in character.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unlimited1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: These techniques are empowered by energy gained from Six Paths Senjutsu, they are not Ying-Yang release and they can't negate abilities like the Miracle, they would only make Gerard stronger.

RanaProGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think there is any way Naruto would be able to kill Gerard, he basically adapts to anything and everything, I mean the only way to kill him would be to completely drain him of his Reiatsu, which I doubt Naruto can do.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: These techniques are empowered by energy gained from Six Paths Senjutsu, they are not Ying-Yang release and they can't negate abilities like the Miracle, they would only make Gerard stronger.

Yin Yang release is part of Six Paths Senjutsu. I already posted the description before, here read it again:

As a heightened form of senjutsu, the user receives the same benefits and enhancements bestowed by Sage Mode, along with an improved healing factor and the ability to fly.They also gain an absolute mastery and comprehension of chakra, being granted knowledge of, as well as the ability to utilise all five elemental nature transformationsand in addition make perfect use of Yin–Yang Release

Source: Naruto ch672 pages 14-17.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think there is any way Naruto would be able to kill Gerard, he basically adapts to anything and everything, I mean the only way to kill him would be to completely drain him of his Reiatsu, which I doubt Naruto can do.

Read the OP: Chakra=Reiatsu. Six Paths Senjutsu negates chakra based attacks.

None of Gerards Reiatsu based attacks will work since the Yin–Yang Release granted by his Six Paths Senjutsu will neutralize that effect.

Naruto's attack on the other hand with Six Paths Senjutsu will permanently kill him since Gerard's miracle ability will be neutralize by the Yin–Yang Release property of Naruto's attacks.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto has no answer for Gerard's ability. Too hax. Gerard for the win

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92 said:

Naruto has no answer for Gerard's ability. Too hax. Gerard for the win

It's the opposite. Gerard has no answer on Naruto's Six Paths Senjutsu.

None of Gerard's attack could harm Naruto since the Yin–Yang Release on his power will neutralize any chakra based attacks.

By saying Chakra=Reiatsu, Naruto has immunity through Reiatsu based attacks while this condition is giving him absolute advantage over Reiatsu based attack.

Clorox92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: Nope. Reitsu, Reiryoku and Reishi are closed to nature which resembles to Senjutsu in Narutoverse. So basically their attacks work on Naruto. Plus Naruto never nullified a conceptual attack. Stop wanking

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@requiemcross: yeah, no. Naruto dies and can't do anything to Gerard.

Gerard's spiritual pressure is too great, none of narutos chakra based attacks will harm him, end of story there.

The other great thing is that Gerard doesn't use Ninjutsu. So, nothing's getting cancelled at all.

Chakra = reiatsu does not make bleach abilities Ninjutsu techniques. It just makes chakra = reiatsu.

Naruto loses. You're just gonna have to get comfortable with it.

One of the most stupidest arguement I've seen so far on CV

Anyway

This.

Simply_Ev1L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Couldn't Naruto just speed blitz him? And there has to be an limit to how much damage he can take, otherwise wouldn't that be NLF? I'm pretty sure Naruto can dish out enough damage without destroying his sword.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
deactivated-5c60ecae36801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felgrim31: Naruto seals him or sends him to orbit.

This is a mismatch in Naruto's favor.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60ecae36801
deactivated-5c60ecae36801

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clorox92: seals.

Plus you have zero feats that suggest Gerard can tank being completely Vaped.