Hokage Naruto vs Demon King Meliodas,Ban and Mael

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for floydfromhell97
floydfromhell97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By floydfromhell97

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• In character for Nar-Team is bloodlusted
  • All at their strongest
  • Canon Feats only
  • Perfect Teamwork
  • Random Encounter-No Knowledge
  • Wins by Death or K.O

No Caption Provided

Note:Lastest chapter of Boruto shows Naruto can use Lava Style:Rasenshuriken for the 3rd time

That's mean he still has Six paths power(begone people said He lost it)

SevenDeadlyGOD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto should stomp

The_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By The_God

Naruto is too much for this team. However, I feel like things will be more equal when SDS has finished.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage Naruto stomps.

War arc sosp naruto would be a better match(they would lose to him too though)?

This one shots everyone..

No Caption Provided

haxcommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

Hokage Naruto stomps.

War arc sosp naruto would be a better match(they would lose to him too though)?

This one shots everyone..

No Caption Provided

That attack barely made a several meter explosion,this is not enough to even harm them

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We need to see DK Mel's limits. The rest are fodder though.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: I'm just showing the attack, my man.

He could always use the one he did against madara.

So....lava rasenshuriken=GG..yeah?

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hold tf up?

Naruto stomps all of them "individually"

He gets turned into paste if it's 3v1.

Avatar image for deactivated-605fa2b8d3995
deactivated-605fa2b8d3995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxc6: Yea because he was holding back, his kids where close.

he's not going to drop a Island buster inside the Leaf Village.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: 1v1? Bloodlusted?

Naruto spitestomps DK meliodos.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156Have u seen bloodlusted unsealed Mel(destroyed danafor)?That is nothing to current Mel and we havent even seen bloodlusted DK mel.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@mevbi: DK Mel was actually tryna kill everyone so what are you about?

Do u have 1000% knowledge on naruto?

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Curbstomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Trying to kill everyone without moving an inch.Do u have 1000% knowledge of meliodas?Of course i dont have 1000% knowledge of naruto and i know he is strong but saying he stomp DK mel is wank

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mevbi: lmao what? That doesn't make sense DK threaten to kill Elizabeth after removing her curse and if it wasn't for ban hawk would've been rip to shreds.

Also I would be grateful for some feats of meliodos.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mel gets destroyed.

as a team they might pull it off.

1v1 they all get beat easily.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156:Mel unsealed bloodlusted made 30 000 feet deep hole.Even lowballing it means he busted a hole that is at minumum the length of Mt. Everest and the crater was the size of a kingdom, or a city. Area of that city should be at bare minumum 2,600,000 square metres. The hole is 9144 metres deep, so the volume of rock vaporized is 23,744,400,000 cubic metres. And he vaporized it completely, since you can see how clean the crater is. This is easily a large island - small country feat. Meliodas can tank this easily, meaning his durability is somewhere in between large island and small country and that is just unsealed mel when.What i mean is Unsealed Mel bloodlusted is nothing compared to current mel.Dodged lithgning in BoS which again is fodder compared to him rn.Made huge strom which is very toxic if u can explain how naruto can survive it ok.The strom was bigger than Camelot.When he was assault mode he FC cruel sun by stronger Escanor (before the one) which made it 2x stronger and still did none damage to him.One cruel sun from weaker escanor (60 000) vaportizated a leak in a instant(keep in mind that one cruel sun from weaker escanor is around mountain level and Meliodas made it 4x stronger and still no damage).Merlin perfect cube being to withstand all thoose clashes is impresive, but more impressive is that Mel without moving a inch destroyed it by slap.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still godstomps the verse. Mismatch. Make it a composite NNT character and still a mismatch.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@mevbi: so pretty much DK meliodos would only be scaled to multicontinal at best.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As soon as the cloak comes up Ban gets pasted, Mael gets split up the middle, and Mel probably gets off a FC to surprise him before getting beasted on by Chakra arms and Senjutsu.

I need a legitimate 'Wowfactor' feat from merged Mel or I'm going to be thoroughly disappointed.

Loveeveryone2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can’t naruto just blitz them. He should take this unless we got more feats from them.

Darkstorm999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Darkstorm999

I don't know if this will be taken seriously, but I'd like to make an argument that Ludoshel is relativistic WITHOUT using power level scaling.

Check this scan out:

No Caption Provided

If you guys see the bottom left panel, that is Ludoshel in Margaret's body. For Ludoshel to make such a statement like that, he would have to be at least capable of knowing what light speed would be like. He can't know that unless he is relativistic at minimum.

So now Naruto doesn't have the speed advantage anymore, since Ludoshel is laughable to DK Meliodas and Current Ban.

So no, Naruto isn't stomping anyone. And here's the kicker- Ludoshel was in a weaker form when he made that statement.

EDIT:

Here's another funny thing I found. Cusack has HEAT VISION! Lol I'm joking. I don't really know what it is, but it looks an awful lot like heat vision.

But I'm not claiming it's light speed or anything. I'm just putting this scan out.

No Caption Provided

Look at the middle left panel. Cusack has becometh a man of Krypton!

Darkstorm999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: Naruto godstomps nothing. A composite NNT character would actually be able to even solo the Narutoverse, considering the sheer hax it will have. Ten commandments, Merlin's infinity magic. Meliodas's magical full counter and Mael/Estarossa's physical full counter. The flash, sunshine, tornado and ocean, graces of the four archangels. Tornado and ocean together can use a molecular level attack by the way. Demon King's inversion ability, which turns all damage given to him into healing and fortification of his armour etc.

This composite character would actually solo many anime verses. So you're completely mistaken. Naruto gets his ass beaten if he fights a composite NNT character. Beaten very very badly. Hopefully so badly that people finally stop wanking him.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@darkstorm999:

So u suspect me to take you serious if you're gonna copy and paste? Like on every comment?

On top of that no one on the nnt team doing any fatal damage to naruto. His durability literally makes him the hulk in NNT Verse(durability wise)

you say someone is ls just because they have knowledge on LS? By your logic I'm that fast because I have knowledge on how fast a object is moving.

omnious nebula doesn't make anyway near LS.

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage:

That Naruto attack gets full countered

Do you even know anything about sds?

None of Naruto ranged attacks would be effective against these guys here

Naruto would have to go melee and he would definitely lose

Zane240

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156:

Naruto isn't taking a darkness infused anti regen slash from meliodas cmon

Naruto isn't superman you know

In fact when has Naruto ever tanked a tornado poison to begin with?

All Naruto ranged attacks also gets full countered so there goes 99% of Naruto powers

Darkstorm999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Who copy pasted anything? Unless you're talking about the manga scans.

And Ludoshel's exact words were:

"It's like he's moving faster than light. And that's not even an exaggeration."

Does that seem like he merely has knowledge? Why the hell would Ludoshel make such a statement if he can't perceive light speed? Explain to me any faulty logic in there.

And lastly, I said I'd like to make an argument that Ludoshel is relativistic. Not light speed. That too only 60% light speed and not more.

The author's clear intent was to tell us that Zeldris's attacks in ominous nebula are relativistic or LS. Why else would Ludoshel of all people make that statement? Ludoshel isn't some random character. He should be the fastest character in the series barring DK or SD. Him saying something is FTL means it should be somewhat accurate, so I lowballed that statement to LS instead of FTL.

Naruto's durability won't help him against punches and kicks. His 'hulk' level durability comes only when he envelops himself in Kurama's avatar, which makes him slower actually, so DK Mel, Ban and Mael will dance around him.

I'll give you a picture of how durable Escanor in the One form is. DK Meliodas should be even higher.

When Meliodas did that hill cutting feat, he did so with ease. He had a PL of 3,300. AM Meliodas is 142,000. So would you agree that a single slash from AM Meliodas is mountain level?

Escanor tanked 1000 of those slashes all at once within one second or less in his 'The One' form. That is definitely large island level. Escanor did not even feel that, so he should definitely be small country level. DK Meliodas should be country level in durability, because he is even stronger than 'The One'.

Yes, Naruto still has higher durability, but how much will it help? How long will he sit and tank attacks in his Kurama avatar? The combined attacks of DK Meliodas, Ban and Mael should definitely breach through Naruto's fox avatar. And then Naruto is toast because Mael will literally roast him alive with sunshine.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane240:

That Naruto attack gets full countered

(Tell me this when meliodas can FC a country+ level attack)

Do you even know anything about sds?

(I'm wonder if you know anything about naruto right now too??)

None of Naruto ranged attacks would be effective against these guys here

(Tell me this when the team can survive country level attacks, and can run out of range of a bijuudama explosion(20km range)

Naruto would have to go melee and he would definitely lose.

(Naruto would one shot everyone here with a causal cho Odama rasengan)

Until meliodas and his crew get country to continental durability feats and are sub-relevastic to relevastic in speed, naruto solos the verse.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zane240: ok so I must be blind.

The thread never said magic=chakra.

So he isn't full countering anything here.

Darkstorm999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Darkstorm999

@ultimatesage: I don't know about continental, but I've tried to make an argument for relativistic speeds though. It's not a solid feat or anything and relies on Ludoshel's word though. Ludoshel stated that ominous nebula is probably FTL.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkstorm999: You're right, it relies on ludoshel's statement, so why are you using it? And it doesn't matter much seeing as war arc sosp naruto was sub-relevastic to relevastic in speeds withLS reaction and this is Hokage naruto who is stronger and faster.

FC is really useless seeing as how naruto tanks attacks way stronger than his own power output(refer to 1st form juubi vs BM naruto)

So, now we know that:

Durability: Naruto

Speed: Naruto

Hax: could go both ways

Stronger Attacks: naruto

Oh yeah, don't forget clones.lol

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

@darkstorm999: Naruto tanked a moon splitting attack from toneri in half KCM amped base=>>>>cutting feat in NNT so far.

Has anyone ever outrun omnious nebula yet? What I mean by that is has anyone ever escaped omnious nebula with sheer speed alone? Care to give any scans?

Toneri was a threat to the very planet itself and got one punched by base KCM1 naruto(what I mean by half KCM amped base is that he wasn't even using sage mode to boost it or the big avatar...just a plain kyuubi chakra cloak.) I have scans...just in case you don't believe me.

Also seriously the sun orb isn't doing anything here?

Going by statements and even feats amaterasu>>>>cruel sun.

And naruto threw amaterasu off like it was nothing.

Also might guy was bending space from sheer speed, which would be sub-relativstic. Madara was able to react to guy.

That same madara got blitzed by base

teen six paths naruto. So that already puts base six paths naruto above sub-relativstic. Naruto in full kcm six paths mode dodge a point blank LS attack. (Also this is teen Naruto feats...hokage naruto is vastly stronger and faster.)

Like I said...if it's 3v1 Naruto loses. But if it's a 1v1 he stomps.

Darkstorm999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: I'm not disproving the moon splitting attack. I do accept that. I just am saying that since Naruto only tanked a small portion of that it should be continental level and not moon level. Toneri having an attack that can cut through the moon doesn't mean he himself is suddenly moon level in durability. That's not how it works.

Ominous Nebula was stated to suck in all living creatures to the centre where Zeldris would carve them up. They didn't resist via speed. Only Merlin was the one who kept spamming teleport like the hacker that she is.

Amaterasu isn't really comparable to cruel sun. It's more similar to Hellblaze. Both are black, burn for a long time and in various conditions. Hellblaze also has anti-regen properties. I think Amaterasu has as well but I'm not sure.

Naruto doesn't have that great heat resistance. He was afraid of falling into lava. Mael's sunshine>>>>lava.

Even if it's a 1v1, he stomps none of them. Firstly, DK Meliodas and Ban are basically featless as of now. But Mael's sunshine will definitely be a problem. Bloodlusted Naruto could go long distance and snipe via clones and country busting jutsus, but IC Naruto will go for CQC wherein he loses after a while.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Kalebsmarty156

Never said anyone had moon Level durability. (I'm saying cutting wise moon splitting feat>>>>any cutting feat in NNT so far.

Amaterasu burns for 7 days and 7 nights and also eat other flames. It also damaged juubi. Who has multiple feats that are country to small continent lvl.(durability wise)"

Why would anyone want to jump in lava? Also he fought son goku(4 tails) who was literally covered in lava h2h. And that was the weakest kcm version of naruto....

Naruto only goes CQC if his opponent can Asorb justu. Examples: kaguya, momoshiki, kinshiki and madara. Etc.

Darkstorm999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalebsmarty156: Oh. Ok then. I agree with these points, except for the second point. Amaterasu did nothing to Juubi. Other than that I don't even know why we're debating each other. We've both agreed Naruto loses this fight.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: Naruto godstomps nothing. A composite NNT character would actually be able to even solo the Narutoverse, considering the sheer hax it will have. Ten commandments, Merlin's infinity magic. Meliodas's magical full counter and Mael/Estarossa's physical full counter. The flash, sunshine, tornado and ocean, graces of the four archangels. Tornado and ocean together can use a molecular level attack by the way. Demon King's inversion ability, which turns all damage given to him into healing and fortification of his armour etc.

This composite character would actually solo many anime verses. So you're completely mistaken. Naruto gets his ass beaten if he fights a composite NNT character. Beaten very very badly. Hopefully so badly that people finally stop wanking him.

Naruto still godstomps even a composite NNT character

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: dont see how naruto gets around the ruler ability and full counter.

Blizzard93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blizzard93

I wonder people bringing full counter as an argument even realise that Naruto is faster than anyone in NNT verse, so all meliodas is full countering is air here. Not to mention that Naruto can tank his own attacks just fine. Hell in his Ashura Bijuu mode he can tank even stronger attacks. He tanked a moonsplitting beam without kurama avatar, with ashura avatar he can tank even greater.

Speed, DC and durability goes to Naruto. He can always make 3 strong shadowclones in Kurama Megazord to deal with the three individually. Only trouble is the commandment power here, but it has yet to be shown to work on someone at Naruto's level. Not to mention it would also apply on the NNT team equally.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blizzard93: Give me some Naruto speed feats.BoS Meliodas was already lightning timer.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FTL naruto stomps

Blizzard93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Blizzard93

@mevbi: Itachi and Kakashi were lightning timers while not being at their prime. Nothing impressive. MS Sasuke's Amaterasu's speed has been stated to be comparable to Kirin which is natural lightning and it was casually dodged by Raikage.

Naruto god tiers can definitely operate at relativistic level of speed, given how a character like Guy could bend space to a visible extent through sheer speed, Naruto can dodge light fang which has been stated to be light speed attack in the databook at point blank range.

Even if you don't want to accept these, Naruto in the last casually blocked Toneri's Golden wheel rebirth explosion while it was extending. In just one second it could extend beyond the diameter of the moon (we don't know how much longer than moon it is exactly), meaning its speed is certainly around Mach 10000.....far faster than anything in NNT.

In every site, other than whowouldwin subreddit (which doesn't have any set standard for things), they are believed to be in subrelativistic to relativistic range of speed.

There are many more feats that have been calculated, but I am not going into them. Visit a respect thread for the same.

Kallekazikaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Kallekazikaze

Theres no way Naruto can survive the caustic and superpoisonous storm that can kill any living being that DK Meliodas can do. Ban and Mael are great extras since they can negate kunais being thrown at them. Ban with Zero Sign cannot be sensed by Naruto (naruto charas with both rinnegan and byakugan cannot even sense a raiton-style hidden rasengan) and Ban can just mass heart snipe now to take care of clones.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blizzard93: If we do little calculation, DK mel will be above that.So we know that Lightning is around mach 300 and 3000 meliodas dodged it.DK mel has power level above 500 000 current (It's not confirmed but its logic).So 500 000:3000=166.So meliodas should be atleast 166 or higher times faster than BoS.We know that BoS is lightning timer so 300x166=49800 mach.Of course i can be wrong but if we assume that PL can be converted to speed this will be his mach or higher.We can easly say he is faster than zeldris ominous nebula which ludociel stated is faster than light or his grace flash.Naruto hasnt show much speed feats around that level besides light fang