Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By VarricPatermann

Is there still the planetary level Naruto nonsense? Lmao. But still, that is more realistic them multiversal Naruto….

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz:

Also calling vs battles wiki people trolls and wankers when you guys are much worse.

Well, considering that Naruto god tiers were downgraded from Planet Lv to Moon Lv+ (imo it is definitely more reasonable that Naruto god tiers have Moon Lv AP) and only moving with mach 2500, people cannot really say they're wankin or trolling anymore when it comes about Naruto.

The Naruto fandom literally cry the entire fucking time on that downgrade; this was just entertaining, lmfao.

Apart from VSBattles Wiki, I highly doubt that Mel and Co can defeat Hokage Naruto at all.

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy: Naruto stomps Meliodas. This battle a mismatch. Derp.

meliodas has to be amped by Merlin just to break out of demon king black prison ball and the multiple full counter

fulk counter is Meliodas onlykey for survival cus Naruto would win via better AP and Durability.

And I remember something in the manga that Meliodas needs to know nature and react to attacks in order to reflect them. If this is true, then spamming attacks would be a great way to beat Meliodas.

But even if Mel does full counter Naruto durability can at least tank more powerful attacks than his own AP going by the fight with 10 tails and BM Naruto tanking its laser dams and also KCM Naruto tanking tenpenchi while low on chakra

But even if full counter works Once Naruto sees that his attacks can be reflected, even though it isn't magic, he's just gonna bombard him with shadow clones.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds:

Right, but that result is also not final I've seen many times results change

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there still the planetary level Naruto nonsense? Lmao. But still, that is more realistic them multiversal Naruto….

No Caption Provided

I debunk his statement, their isn´t any room for Planetary lvl Naruto, at least everyone who name isn´t Kaguya(who is only Planetary level via having all the chakra of the world+big TSB who need time to get release).

People(we all know who come up with this multiversal Naruto nonsense) who think Naruto character beeing multiversal lvl, you can´t take them seriously, they most like only want to troll and wank here.

It is easy to debunk their arguments with facts, it feels like I start a discussion with a 12years old teenager who coudln´t even proper answer without provoke the other users.

Nonsense don´t gonna accept here, coming up with Bijuu dama beeing planet lvl is beyond wanking. Now he crying out because someone debunk anything about his post, so sad so sad.

Since Mel hasn´t the other Sins to start a big attack, Hokage Naruto probably win(and that only because of scaling, otherwise his feats in Boruto aren´t impressiv as the one which we see in end of Naruto).

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107 Yray  Online

I'm dead lol,what is this thread?

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: more paragraphs who cares

Naruto still stomps Meliodas

its insane how much the thread has turned gross and stinky debating what level Naruto is or isn’t when the thread is literally about Naruto vs Meliodas and friends which Naruto crushes

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

I'm dead lol,what is this thread?

Planet lvl bijuu dama bro. Naruto can spamm now Bijuu dama who can destroy the planet.

No Caption Provided

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@tyki_mikk25: Saibamen are called planet level but they haven’t busted shit either

Kaguya created an entire space filled with planets moons and a Star with her ETSB which would be star level she was also going to destroy them all with ETSB. The chakra she absorbed to do this was the chakra from allied shinobi. So Kaguya + shinobi chakra is enough to create star Level ETSB. Naruto was able to cut off her arm and clash with her twice. Wtf is that low Continent Level ? LMAFO at the Naruto lowballing and kids who have hater boner for the series cus their fav series sucks ass. I bet you tykkki fav character in fiction never blew up a planet either

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann said:

No Caption Provided

I debunk his statement, their isn´t any room for Planetary lvl Naruto, at least everyone who name isn´t Kaguya(who is only Planetary level via having all the chakra of the world+big TSB who need time to get release).

Yeah i see it. Don´t know why are people giving characters more powers then they literally have. There is also no need to, because i would say Naruto would still win. But that depends on the match rules.

People(we all know who come up with this multiversal Naruto nonsense) who think Naruto character beeing multiversal lvl, you can´t take them seriously, they most like only want to troll and wank here.

No one accept multiversal Naruto. Neither several Wikis did it, nor the biggest boards did it. That people still try to put him on that level is very daring.

Even based on the canon statements, there is not much interpretation room to put only one character on a "multiversal" scale. If we would takes the statetements seriously we have multi-universal at best with a finite 4-D axis at best. And that is only based on statements. Based on feats there is nothing on that level.

It is easy to debunk their arguments with facts, it feels like I start a discussion with a 12years old teenager who coudln´t even proper answer without provoke the other users.

It is easy to debunk headcanon/fanfiction, but tbh. I am tired about it. You can debunk people every time and there are still comming people month for month and posting the same bullshit, because they read it on reddit or watching some trash vids on YouTube. Don´t get me wrong, that is not only a "Naruto-Problem". Most of the Shounen are realy high wanked by their big fanbase. The bigger the fanbase, the bigger the nonsense.

Nonsense don´t gonna accept here, coming up with Bijuu dama beeing planet lvl is beyond wanking. Now he crying out because someone debunk anything about his post, so sad so sad.

Don´t know this guy. Only know the guy who still thinks Naruto can keep up with FTL characters or can beat multi-galaxy beings, lol.

Since Mel hasn´t the other Sins to start a big attack, Hokage Naruto probably win(and that only because of scaling, otherwise his feats in Boruto aren´t impressiv as the one which we see in end of Naruto).

Imo Boruto is trash, i like Naruto more. I agree that it looks like, a huge downplay for Naruto characters.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Saibamen are called planet level but they haven’t busted shit either

Kaguya created an entire space filled with planets moons and a Star with her ETSB which would be star level she was also going to destroy them all with ETSB. The chakra she absorbed to do this was the chakra from allied shinobi. So Kaguya + shinobi chakra is enough to create star Level ETSB. Naruto was able to cut off her arm and clash with her twice. Wtf is that low Continent Level ? LMAFO at the Naruto lowballing and kids who have hater boner for the series cus their fav series sucks ass. I bet you tykkki fav character in fiction never blew up a planet either

Don´t know why Saibamen has anything do with her, you bring up the magazine panel via using google translation to wank the Bijuu dama to planet lvl, that is a big fail from your side.

Kaguya created entire space is unknow, as we know the dimension can be stand for the "planets" with the created. We don´t even know what was the ETSB capable to do. For sure it could mean she just was able to created a another planet, she created a star with moons and so also many other factors is out of context.

Naruto cut off Kaguya arm was impressiv true, but in otherway Sakura also was able to push her into the ground with one punch. Featwise Naruto hasn´t much who speak for continent or above outside of the Toneri feat, so by scaling they could be continent lvl which I don´t deny, but planet lvl is out of context when the strongest Naruto character can barely show a feat in that lvl via having all chakra of the world+manytime to created and spamm and big TSB...

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

@tyki_mikk25 said:

@narutoisplanetlevel said:

Don´t know why Saibamen has anything do with her, you bring up the magazine panel via using google translation to wank the Bijuu dama to planet lvl, that is a big fail from your side.

Kaguya created entire space is unknow, as we know the dimension can be stand for the "planets" with the created. We don´t even know what was the ETSB capable to do. For sure it could mean she just was able to created a another planet, she created a star with moons and so also many other factors is out of context.

Naruto cut off Kaguya arm was impressiv true, but in otherway Sakura also was able to push her into the ground with one punch. Featwise Naruto hasn´t much who speak for continent or above outside of the Toneri feat, so by scaling they could be continent lvl which I don´t deny, but planet lvl is out of context when the strongest Naruto character can barely show a feat in that lvl via having all chakra of the world+manytime to created and spamm and big TSB...

Ok let’s not just get the magazine thing over with. I said what I said and as grown man you shouldn’t keep bringing up same thing nagging about a source I posted that you find is invalid so let’s get that over with.

even without that I have multiple back ups: time to bring out the big guns:

1- Naruto has 50% Hagoromo Power. 100% Hagoromo creates and moved the moon into space with his brother. The manga implies “Hurled” which is the definition of: Moving an object with great force. This feat would be Planet Level in itself due to dispersing the GBE of a celestial body.

2- Kaguya the highest tier of Naruto verse. She created a small space with a Star, Planets, and Moons. One planet even has higher gravity meaning it could have a larger Mass than the size of Earth’s. Kaguya ETSB which is her strongest attack was going to destroy all of this. Which is a Star Level feat. But this feat is performed when Kaguya combines her Chakra with Allied Shinobi. So even without allied shinobi chakra she would most likely be able to perform a ETSB but in much lower scale of power. Naruto scales to Kaguya for cutting off her arm. Naruto scales for clashing with her. Naruto scales for harming Kaguya with super TBB Rasenshuriken. Naruto scales for knocking Kaguya into a mountain with boil release. People like you always lowball Kaguya for punching Kaguya who was off guard horn, completely ignoring the fact that it’s a PIS moment cus Sakura normally under 1 on 1 circumstances wouldn’t be able to do that do to the difference in power levels. The plot made Sakura do that obviously n is Kishimoto usual “making Sakura relevant bs” just like with Shin situation how Sakura bodies Shin making her “relevant”

3- The clash of Naruto n Sasuke could be felt from another country where Kakashi n Sakura was

4- Toneri sliced Moon in half casually BSM Naruto at 50% tanked it. It’s at least a Multi Continent Level feat considering moon size. So Naruto has 100% BSM stack and SPSM stack on top of that.

5- we’ve got a whole bunch of statements like Kinshiki splitting planet which would be Small Planet Level. Saikyou magazine but you don’t like that one so I won’t use it. Momoshik in Novel from coming to earth was eating the chakra fruit from a planet he absorbed the energy from

DaShyguy101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto jobs, but still solos.

donutmaker31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven’t started NNT but I know Naruto solos even with the hax on the other side

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know the person who wrote that Multiversal Naruto non-sense was feeling like this....

No Caption Provided

after he said all that.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By InfinteGod12

@narutoisplanetlevel: I can't take serious you anymore upon now.. I still believe Naruto would win in this thread but the inconsequential excuse you made poorly has lost my reason to debate with you, and others agree with this. Take your headcanon and stick it somewhere else, you clearly lost and your worthless demands were debunked, more than twice. Also, the photo was talking about the land, not the planet itself, you're cleary dense for believing such misunderstanding information.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12: cry me a river somewhere else ALT

Naruto SPSM bodies all of them with higher AP and Durability. Naruto SPSM destroyed meteors that dwarfed PS Sasuke in size. He did this casually with 6 TBB Rasenshuriken that destroyed all of them. His Super TBB which is all of the beasts chakra also damaged Kaguya as well who can destroy worlds. Their only possibly way of a asspull win is full counter, but Naruto will know that his attacks are being reflected and overwhelm Meliodas and co with Taijutsu. Just BSM 50% taijutsu fist punched through an attack that sliced the moon in half, not only does adult SPSM Naruto scale higher than this feat, Naruto can use more Power than in the Last using 100% BSM, and SPSM, not to mention Asura Mode if he so chooses. Meliodas and crew get wrecked.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

"Ok let’s not just get the magazine thing over with. I said what I said and as grown man you shouldn’t keep bringing up same thing nagging about a source I posted that you find is invalid so let’s get that over with."

The magazine shit wasn´t even relevant for me because I know it was just a hype text who is out of context. I prefer more the manga canon panels instance of using magazine/databook/novel/anime source.

"even without that I have multiple back ups: time to bring out the big guns:"

Then let see all the backups of you:

"1- Naruto has 50% Hagoromo Power. 100% Hagoromo creates and moved the moon into space with his brother. The manga implies “Hurled” which is the definition of: Moving an object with great force. This feat would be Planet Level in itself due to dispersing the GBE of a celestial body."

Where it was stated that he move the moon into the space or better, did Sasuke and Naruto need to move the moon into the space when they sealed Kaguya? No they didn´t need it, the moon was already in the space.

Why Hagoromo should then move the Moon into the space when Sasuke and Naruto who had his power, didn´t need to do that?? It would speak against the manga feat which Naruto and Sasuke show against Kaguya.

Also can you pls post me the manga panel where we can read this "hurled"??

"2- Kaguya the highest tier of Naruto verse. She created a small space with a Star, Planets, and Moons."

When? She barely could teleport Sasuke,Naruto and the others from one dimension into the another, yet she already lost so much chakra that she need a break to gain all the chakra again. And that thanks to the chakra of the Shinobi alliance chakra and from the world. If she already show here trouble, she should be able to created a fucking small space with stars,planets and moons? Sry but this is again out of the context.

"One planet even has higher gravity meaning it could have a larger Mass than the size of Earth’s. Kaguya ETSB which is her strongest attack was going to destroy all of this."

Kaguya only want to destroy one planet, not all the planets, Kakashi even confirmed it when he said that they could survive her attack if they teleport back into a another dimension:

No Caption Provided

She want to make a another planet, they could easily escape but in that case Kaguya would created a new planet who could be a trouble for the troup.

Which is a Star Level feat.

Planet lvl...

But this feat is performed when Kaguya combines her Chakra with Allied Shinobi. So even without allied shinobi chakra she would most likely be able to perform a ETSB but in much lower scale of power.

She combines her chakra with the one of the whole world because Madara use his genjutsu on everyone,not only the allied Shinobi, this is a big different.

Naruto scales to Kaguya for cutting off her arm. Naruto scales for clashing with her.

But Naruto don´t get scales to the big TSB, it was a complete different lvl as we could see how Naruto and co react to it. It is a big different to scales to Kaguya or to the big TSB, even then Naruto was overwhelmed in a directly battle with Kaguya, he would be a low diff match for Kaguya in a 1on1 fight, so even then he don´t scaled to Kaguya which normal states are far away from the big TSB. You see no one in the naruto verse get scaled to the TSB, it is a whole different lvl. Which means no planet lvl scaling for Naruto...

"Naruto scales for harming Kaguya with super TBB Rasenshuriken. Naruto scales for knocking Kaguya into a mountain with boil release. People like you always lowball Kaguya for punching Kaguya who was off guard horn, completely ignoring the fact that it’s a PIS moment cus Sakura normally under 1 on 1 circumstances wouldn’t be able to do that do to the difference in power levels. The plot made Sakura do that obviously n is Kishimoto usual “making Sakura relevant bs” just like with Shin situation how Sakura bodies Shin making her “relevant”

It was basically a 4vs1 battle where Naruto ass was saved multiple times, without the help of the others he would lose the battle low diff... The lvl between Kaguya and Naruto is still large, harming Kaguya is far away from beating her in a 1on1 battle.

"3- The clash of Naruto n Sasuke could be felt from another country where Kakashi n Sakura was"

I already had the discussion here and proof it enough, the distance between the place where Sakura and Kakashi was, aren´t big to the place where Naruto and Sasuke clash each other. Kakashi place was in the near of the Shinjuu tree and Naruto vs Sasuke was barely in the near of the Shinjuu tree as you can see in these panels:

So no surprise that Sakura and Kakashi feel the clash, they are in the near of the battle, the distance wasn´t large.

"4- Toneri sliced Moon in half casually BSM Naruto at 50% tanked it. It’s at least a Multi Continent Level feat considering moon size. So Naruto has 100% BSM stack and SPSM stack on top of that."

This is really a good feat which I argee, but in that point we should not forget multiple points.

Toneri make a big sword with the TSB and cut into a moon who had a big hole, Naruto was immun to the TSB which is a reason why he survive the attack and the third thing is that we should seperat physical power with energy power. Naruto could tank a very strong energy power but he would get defeated by someone who punches are strong enough to busted mountains-island, they are two different things. We see how Jigen which weaker energy power but far stronger physical power then Toneri, could easily knock down Naruto:

Physical states and energy states are important here...

"5- we’ve got a whole bunch of statements like Kinshiki splitting planet which would be Small Planet Level. Saikyou magazine but you don’t like that one so I won’t use it. Momoshik in Novel from coming to earth was eating the chakra fruit from a planet he absorbed the energy from"

Can you pls show the statements of Kinshiki and Momoshiki(the raw versions). Again statement and featwise are two whole different things. Kinshiki could barely split a arena and get beaten up by two Kages and Momoshiki just eat the Shinjuu tree with would explain what they said with the energy of the planet. Featwise both are far away from beeing planet lvl.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: I’m not reading none of this 10 paragraph novel page shit stfu you a hater of Naruto

So tf I look like going back and forth with a noob who is NOBODY in real life and offers NOTHIN to the Naruto community and lowballs the series and has a hate boner for Naruto stfu talking to a boss ninja move around

https://youtu.be/vkU1_l3KPng

https://youtu.be/c_5evG4V2rM

https://youtu.be/acjuf6es5n0

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i lol at this^

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i lol at this^

I swear, people bring up too much fanfiction if it comes to Naruto, lol.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i lol at this^

@infintegod12 said:

i lol at this^

No Caption Provided

Wanker getting asskicked right and left here, he can try to spamm his nonsense in other sites, but fanficition don´t get accept here in CV. Dude can´t even proper answer back after one large post of my twice.

Hokage Naruto still should take this(thank to his old feats from Naruto manga and not boruto manga..)...

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: I’m not reading none of this 10 paragraph novel page shit stfu you a hater of Naruto

So tf I look like going back and forth with a noob who is NOBODY in real life and offers NOTHIN to the Naruto community and lowballs the series and has a hate boner for Naruto stfu talking to a boss ninja move around

https://youtu.be/vkU1_l3KPng

https://youtu.be/c_5evG4V2rM

https://youtu.be/acjuf6es5n0

No Caption Provided

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12 said:

i lol at this^

@varricpatermann said:
@infintegod12 said:

i lol at this^

No Caption Provided

Wanker getting asskicked right and left here, he can try to spamm his nonsense in other sites, but fanficition don´t get accept here in CV. Dude can´t even proper answer back after one large post of my twice.

Hokage Naruto still should take this(thank to his old feats from Naruto manga and not boruto manga..)...

Tyki pulling out faxx right here; you're unstoppable.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: you’re still a nobody just a anime lowballing kid that feels powerful on this site that you have to make ALT’s that only comment to support your comments in threads judging from the history of TheDs he has same IP address as Tyykii Kiiki or whatever tf that crappy name is sounding like the damn thing from crash bandicoot

lol don’t know nun about Naruto have a Coca Cola and stfu while I continue on to make awesomeness for the community of the 4th greatest manga of all time

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel:

His has a different write stuff then me and we people under us know each other very good. Nothing with a alt acc if I already enough to debunk all your claims.

Outside of attacking here everyone personality and mucking around with provoke after someone answer you back, you beeing annoying.

Outside of the provoke of you, just pls come back into the topic. If you can't bring arguments or didn't find the time for it because you trolling around, then you having a hard time on this site.

As I said Hokage Naruto should win via scaling.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel:

you’re still a nobody just a anime lowballing kid

I've read this for a few times but it seems Mr. Naruto's Biggest Dickrider thinks he's some very big shit on the entire Naruto community (honestly, who the fuck cares?!) although on CV, he's only one of those fucks who rides Naruto's dick for too long in which they literally have hallucinations about him being planet lv.

Listen kiddo, you're not even a big number of YouTube, what the actual fuck do you think you are? You're one thing: bitching about people not discussing with you on fucking YOUTUBE makes you a garbage debater. And garbage belongs in the trashcan, simple as that. ;)

ALT’s that only comment to support your comments in threads judging from the history of TheDs he has same IP address as Tyykii Kiiki or whatever tf that crappy name is sounding like the damn thing from crash bandicoot

And looking at my entire post history you'd have realised that my posts are entirely different than Tyki's one, you dipshit... *facepalm*

If I want, I can destroy your lil ass very easily on this debate; be thankful that Tyki is the one who roasted you here, lmfao.

lol don’t know nun about Naruto have a Coca Cola and stfu while I continue on to make awesomeness for the community of the 4th greatest manga of all time

You're one thing but you're definitely not awesome for the community - you're rather a laughing stock and thus, your posts are just entertaining, lol.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps the verse

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: blah blah Naruto still stomps the verse get over yourself Kid

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: imagine being a alt for tykki and being a sore loser lol at lowballing Naruto trolls who have hate boner for the series they have to troll and complain and has each other up with troll farts and quoting large paragraphs clogging up the threads that’s what comic vine trolls do living off lowballing nutrition and drinking from the fountains of hater boner to quench your thirsts

No Caption Provided
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: if you can’t prove me wrong that Meliodas loses to naruto stay quiet and salty please

coming up with excuses left and right when Naruto 1,000 clone gang bangs and crushes Mel with taijutsu cloaked fists

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By TheDs

@narutoisplanetlevel:

imagine being a alt for tykki and being a sore loser lol at lowballing Naruto trolls who have hate boner for the series they have to troll and complain and has each other up with troll farts and quoting large paragraphs

Imagine acting like a conspiracy theorist about users apparently being alt accs and losing every single argument cause you sucks so hard that even your fellow Naruto comrades probably laugh behind your back for your uselessness - hiding behind your halfassed jokes and insults only to prevent that people could see you as a huge joke, not that it's useful though.

"Trolling", "complaining" - let's see:

you’re still a nobody just a anime lowballing kid that feels powerful on this site that you have to make ALT’s that only comment to support your comments in threads judging from the history of TheDs he has same IP address as Tyykii Kiiki or whatever tf that crappy name is sounding like the damn thing from crash bandicoot

I’m not reading none of this 10 paragraph novel page shit stfu you a hater of Naruto

You of all people spout this diarrhea about us being trolls whereas you kept whining when a user owns your pathetic ass which is already loosened up from that obliterating cause you're so much of a pussy, amirite? ;)

and quoting large paragraphs clogging up the threads

Lmfao, all I did was quoting you 3x with average paragraphs but it seems your ant brain cannot comprehend more than that... funny.

that’s what comic vine trolls do living off lowballing nutrition and drinking from the fountains of hater boner to quench your thirsts

Yeah, Comicvine trolls are annoying as fuck but I would rather discuss with them instead of YouTube wannabes who challenges people to comment on their channel whenever they horribly lose an argument and thus, you're officially as much worth as a cockroach lol.

"Lowballing" yet you're literally sucking Naruto's balls completely empty for your poor wanking.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: if you can’t prove me wrong that Meliodas loses to naruto stay quiet and salty please

coming up with excuses left and right when Naruto 1,000 clone gang bangs and crushes Mel with taijutsu cloaked fists

Dude read my post:

@narutoisplanetlevel:

As I said Hokage Naruto should win via scaling.

I don´t know what do you smoking but you should stop it, otherwise you would lose your last 2 brain chells...

I said myself that Naruto gonna win, yes Mel pulled out a amazing feat in the last chapter but that was thanks to the other Sins aswell. Naruto has the better feats and would win in the end.

maestromage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still a mismatch, Naruto stomps.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magic=Charaka

Sins.

Zyrille64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By Zyrille64

Naruto shoves a bijuu Rasenshurikan up their asses while he confesses love to Sasuke.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one shots.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dang, this here is a salt mine lol

Naruto one shots the verse

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto one shots the fodders.

FinalHeaven3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: why you compared naruto and bleach like they are close?
Bleach best feat are some island level, end.
We have Seiritei with 40 days walking, drawed like 2 km town.
don't even ask me about the Yama 15 million. And even if this were true, there are no particularly large amounts of energy there comapred to Naruto

Nashiruu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solostomps

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hokage Naruto stomps

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: why you compared naruto and bleach like they are close?

Bleach best feat are some island level, end.

We have Seiritei with 40 days walking, drawed like 2 km town.

don't even ask me about the Yama 15 million. And even if this were true, there are no particularly large amounts of energy there comapred to Naruto

Who are you?