Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

@narutoisplanetlevel:

"the game just supports what’s already known."

What we already know? In the game we see feats which we never see in Naruto manga, so the game is totally irrelevant here, stop messing up with such a bs...

"Naruto has half of Hagoromo chakra that moved the moon into space in a less than 30 min timespan. That relates to Planet Level via GBE gravitonal binding energy if you’re a little slow."

Let me ask you where you have such nonsense shit? Possible vsbattle calcs? Because I see their the same calc with you use here now and surprise surprise Naruto verse get downgraded the last days and the calc was debunked. Naruto is their only MHS+ with is totally false aswell, shows again that calcs are just another way to wank their favourite manga.

"Naruto fought and stomped 1/2 Rinnegan Madara who Absorbed the 10 Tails which can destroy countries, and Madara himself without 10 Tails was Multi mountain."

Can I ask you where the 10 Tails exactly destroy countries in naruto manga? We see him using his attack/spamming it, yet none country get even half destroyed, even in the fight place as the frost country was only half damaged and that only on the surface and the frost country is one of the smallest countries in Naruto verse yet Juubi who use anything couldn´t wipe out any country. Again a false info of naru fans who just don´t read the Naruto manga.

"Then after that he fought Kaguya who can create and destroy her own worlds. Naruto scales to her for clashing with her numerous of times and it isn’t PIS since Naruto sliced off her arm. You can’t be a lot weaker than someone for them to have sliced your arm off. You at least have to be in same ball park of power."

Kaguya only could do that because she had the whole chakra of the whole Naruto world, the same thing which jigen right now try to get. That lvl of Kaguya don´t pose anyone in Naruto, the world which Kaguya want to destroy and created a new one was with the chakra of the whole Naruto world. Also Kaguya even need many time to use her attack, that was a reason she in the end get defeated by Naruto and Sakura. Outside of her only one TSB ability she was nonear in Planet lvl range, at least her states even though she get the whole chakra of the Naruto world. Sakura had enough power to punch her right into the ground, this say a lot about her physical strenght.

"So after this Naruto gets two times stronger after getting other half of Kurama + offscreen Training 14 Years. In the new era Momoshiki and Kinshiki come to earth. These two are the threats Kaguya prepared her army for."

False again, Naruto was weaker then his old form who fought against Kaguya, literally Naruto and Kurama confirm it, he never get stronger as his fanboy fans supposed here:

Naruto: "Gah we were beat... It´s just as Kurama said, WE´VE GOTTEN RUSTY. SO PITIFUL!!!"

Don´t even know where this "Adults form are lot stronger" come from. Did show Adult Sasuke and Naruto better feats then in Naruto manga? The feats in Boruto are pitiful, yet Naruto only get pushed because of the old feats. They getting asskicked by a enemy who is weaker then Kaguya(Jigen vessel who didn´t even have the power of the Shinjuu(Juubi) and the whole chakra of the naruto world), yet their Teen forms could at least match Kaguya. Alone this show that the Adult forms are lot weaker then their Teen form who could battle with a stronger enemy as Jigen.

And about Kaguya,Sasuke only supposed that Kaguya need her army for Momoshiki and Kinshiki, but this isn´t true. We know now since the last chapters that 6 Ootsutsuki was send into the worlds(one of them are Kaguya). Three of them are Jigen,Momoshiki and Kinshiki, two others are unknow. We know they pose to get the power of the Shinjuu tree, they battle each other and Kaguya know the had multiple enemies, not just Momoshiki and Kinshiki, so she most like make the army because of the other Ootsutsuki. Featwise Kaguya stomps both Momo and Kinshiki easy.

"Momoshiki in Novel has been stated to absorb the life from entire planets and eating the fruit harvested from them. In fact before he comes to earth he is seen eating one. Kinshiki who is weaker than Momoshiki kept up with adult Rinnegan Sasuke on Kaguya ice planet, and databook suggests Kinshiki can split entire worlds perhaps he did in The past with planets him and Momoshiki drained."

Offical Manga>>Shitty Novel who isn´t canon as the manga story. We see none of these what in the novel said, gonna happen in the manga. Kinshiki barely could split a arena and he can split the entire world? Hyperbole at the finest, dude get asswhopped by two Kages, this say enough of his power, im not even sure if he was stronger then the old Kages, even Hashirama and Madara would stomp that dude. Momoshiki was already forced into trouble because two kages attack him, By feats they can be happy to beeing in same lvl as EMS Madara and Hashirama.

"Momoshiki who has eaten multiple fruit over a 1,000 year timeskip Absorbed Kinshiki and got even more powerful. But Naruto and Sasuke are able to fight Fused Momoshiki at only 50% power."

You say me that base Momoshiki who possible eaten multiple fruit over 1000years get forced by Gaara and co into trouble?? As I said Naruto and Sasuke in their weak form could easily handle Momoshiki, the fruit with he eat getting lose after some time passed, because that he want more fruits so he could live forever, sadly he didn´t do the same as Kaguya, otherwise he would be a lot lot stronger. Alone the fact that Naruto and Sasuke could beat him but lose to Vessel Jigen shows that he was behind Kaguya power.

"Also recent saikyou magazine has interview with Ikemoto stated that SPSM Hokage Naruto with Kurama Avatar TBB can blow away the Planet / Earth."

First of all stop using google translation, second thing is that earth can mean for ground overall. Fact is that none bijuu dama could even destroy a island, even Juubi who pose the strongest bijuu dama , only destroy the surface and his attack was at best island-small country lvl.

Feats>>Novel&hyperbole statements...

"now that’s how you debunk people kids."

You didn´t do anything, I even debunk most of you points.

We can´t ignore all the feats in Boruto and come to the point to overwank characters to a lvl with they never pose in the first place. Here I even let the part with tenpachi translation by someone who understand japenese and not the fucking google translation...

Different then the google translation, Tenpachii couldn´t even destroy the frost country, don´t even start with speaking out of Continent-to planet lvl shit. I let also translation the other parts and soon I post them here. For Bijuu dama the same, your translation(google translation lol) is kinda fucked up, here the translation from someone who knows at least japenese...

And next time pls show me the novel japenese write such aswell, I let them translation too, can´t believe you come up here with google shit translation, you would sold that shit in every thread even though the translation is complete wrong, you choose the wrong person to sold that shit, I have multiple friends who can read and write Japenese so don´t even try to much around here.

No Caption Provided

Tail Beast Ball:

A special ninjutsu used by huge Tail Beasts!! It’s power can blow away even the land.

Caption: Releases the condensed chakra!!

No Caption Provided

The Roar of the Angered God is the Prelude of Catastrophe that’ll Destroy the Land!!

A unique ninjutsu of Ten Tails that even Kurama is wary of. It interferes the natural energy with an immeasurable amount of Chakra and calls forth natural disasters such as earthquakes, lightning strikes, tornadoes, and floods etc. It has tremendous range and destructive power, it’s no longer something within human capacities, an attack that goes beyond human knowledge.

The resurrection of Ten Tails, means the end of the world....There’s no jutsu to guard yourselves from these natural disasters once they’ve been summoned, people can only tremble in fear when facing God’s wrath.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25:

Lmfao, you utterly destroyed that pathetic wanker. Keep posting qualitative posts like that.

Avatar image for narutoisplanetlevel
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: he didn’t destroy nothing it just too long to read I don’t debate with people who quote everything

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: not only did you respond late as hell but you responded with a novel lol

hope u don’t expect me to read all that paragraph city you got going on

If you wanna debate you can follow me on YouTube https://youtu.be/MxL0CJP0JmU

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: not only did you respond late as hell but you responded with a novel lol

hope u don’t expect me to read all that paragraph city you got going on

If you wanna debate you can follow me on YouTube https://youtu.be/MxL0CJP0JmU

LMAO I don´t start a debate in a shitty youtube channel, if you want here a debate then quote my points. I literally bring legit points and let the two panels of you translation by my friend. Either you quote me here or you can just leave to youtube because you are scarred of me and my arguments lol. Expect more of you after I though you could at least put some arguments, but again I expect to much of someone who believe that Naruto Bijuu dama is planet lvl...

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Wtf Ninja ?? I posted all images to support my claims that stated facts because you complained I posted images of a video game and that wasn’t enough for you to digest so when I post literal statements from the writer of Naruto saying how strong his TBB you suffer from in denial and saltyness this is just how you handle your saltiness

And of course you’re not gonna hop on YouTube cus you’re a lil scary cat aint ya you know I’ll shred ya in a cav or 1 on 1 debate go back to your little hole you crawled out of I’m a big dog round Naruto fan base n I ain’t taking no lowballing not today maybe tomorrow but not today https://youtu.be/c_5evG4V2rM

No Caption Provided
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: pretty much sums up what just happened

How relevant since this is also my manga I made

No Caption Provided
Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: pretty much sums up what just happened

How relevant since this is also my manga I made

No Caption Provided

You two last post:

No Caption Provided

Just answer my post above where I bring all points or don´t start to quote me again, is annoying to repeat me again and again.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: your points ? dude I posted an entire image explaining what Level adult is at and what he’s capable of. If you dont wanna digest it it’s not my problem Kid. But the creator did say it.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By VarricPatermann

Narutowanker these days:

- Thinking game feats are canon

- Thinking non-canon is canon

- Can´t decide between hyperbole and consistent statements in the databook

- Takes the novel stuff out of context

- Using VsBattle and YouTube as source

I am dead, lol.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

@narutoisplanetlevel:

I answer to every point of you as everyone can see in the panels above, I even let translation two panels of you by a japanese translator. Yet you running away from the debate and don't even try to reply on me. Let throw the shitty youtube shit away and answer me HERE on this site if you have enough balls. You even can't proper answer to a small quote of me and running away here, yet the debate just start. I though you want to give lesson to your friends here? Why you then running away from facts and my arguments? Don't start quote me again, I see you aren't it worth to start a debate, just a next troll user on this site.

Narutowanker these days:

- Thinking game feats are canon

- Thinking non-canon is canon

- Can´t decide between hyperbole and consistent statements in the databook

- Takes the novel stuff out of context

- Using VsBattle and YouTube as source

I am dead, lol.

He fucking use google translation to support his claim, probably he write that shit in multiple threads on this site. His fault was to post these panels against me, I know many japanese translator who could translation this parts as I did with his two panels and surprise surpise he doesn´t even have the balls anymore to answer back for his failure here. Posting lies from magazine and shitty google translation didn´t gonna help him much.

I expect more, but that is what I get, a another troll you stop writing after his arguments totally get debunked.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Wow, you destroyed him, kudos to you and your debunks!

But yeah, I lost it when he said Naruto could bust a planet and use a Game Feat!

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheDs

@narutoisplanetlevel said:

@theds: he didn’t destroy nothing it just too long to read I don’t debate with people who quote everything

Keep living in denial; he completely owned your pathetic ass, just admit that you were wrong from begin with lmfao.

And of course you’re not gonna hop on YouTube cus you’re a lil scary cat aint ya you know I’ll shred ya in a cav or 1 on 1 debate go back to your little hole you crawled out of I’m a big dog round Naruto fan base n I ain’t taking no lowballing not today maybe tomorrow but not today

Lmfao, dude just obliterated you here and you wanna continue this mess on YT?

Sorry to break your lil fantasy world, which is filled with unicorns and elves anyway, but at the end:

- Your claim that adult Naruto/Sasuke are stronger than their teen version was debunked (Naruto openly admitted they lost in power as tyki backed this up with manga evidences)

- You tried to translate a japanese text with Google translator, it's literally embarassing lmfao, and tyki straight up pulled out a reliable transition for this text which hasn't mentioned those Planet Lv feats at all

- You came up with game feats; seriously, how can someone be that desperate to rely on game feats at this point? You're a huge disappointment lmfao (well, at least there is some competition for AnimeFreak1...)

Sure sure, many Narutards think they're some top dogs around the fandom till someone with actual knowledge comes and utterly owns them endlessly. It is always the same game. ;)

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: Whatever helps you sleep at night

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now we are using game feats:

No Caption Provided

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Now we are using game feats:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@theds

@infintegod12

Yeah it was kinda fucked up when he bring the game feats and a magazine page via using google translation.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: Whatever helps you sleep at night

I do everything on my might to sleep better at night, what did you expect? ;)

I dreamed how Kaguya suddenly was multiversal by feats and statements; it was truly a very nice dream. Did you have the same dream as well? You keep mentioning this dream after all. :O

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By AnimeFreak1

@theds:

Yeah........... I don't know why I bother trying to convince a guy that think Luffy>3rd Raikage and Supernovas>Akatsuki.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: whoa look at the kid who has a hate boner for Naruto lol how about getting off your ass and make a video that’s actually relevant

No Caption Provided
NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: stfu you have your minions gassing you up like you said anything relevant all you did was laugh at me posting a video game scan and then laughed at me posting a panel from saikyou jump magazine that states Naruto can blow away the earth. Saikyou jump scans >> few nerds being indenial

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

stfu btw

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12: oh look you couldn’t debate me yourself so your gassing and holding tyki’s dick

Avatar image for deactivated-5e95ac101dd38
deactivated-5e95ac101dd38

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto starts break dancing until he reaches such a speed that he transforms into Yhwach and one shots the verse.

Madrus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is still going on? Naruto dies against the ruler, or gets overwhelmed by team.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: @theds

@infintegod12: I find it hilarious when I’m offline and at work you snitches (remove the s with a B) try to “jump” me on a debate but when I’m here now all y’all mfs are crickets ??? What’s good ??? Cav me 1 vs 1 anyone of you I would tear you to shreds in a debate

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: right a bunch of cowards

They also may all be the same person or at least 2 ALT’s notice how they comment only to support tykki comment without even commenting earlier in the thread

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel:

While I doubt that it's the same person with 2 accounts................

I can agree they're wrong.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: I checked the entire thread and I didn’t see @theds or @infintegod12 at all before I posted and started debating tykki they only appear to support tykki and probably ALT’s

I wouldn’t be surprised undre has had multiple accounts at same time in the past

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel:

Huh, I just sort of joined this thread now.

Now about Undre. THAT I can believe.

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By InfinteGod12

@narutoisplanetlevel: First of all, I was on Naruto (Character) side for this thread till you posted inconsistent feat's that got easily debunked. Don't get mad because you were wrong and got flamed.

Second, I never met Tykii ever in here before, don't automatically assume I'm kissing ass because I agree with his claim, that's stupid.

As a Naruto Fan, I am disappointed about the false claims you put against Tykki without admitting your flaws, I agree with him how immature you behaved, proving his example by bringing me into the mess, honestly, you should be flagged for bringing others into this.

Have a wonderful day/night.

Edit: Bnitches? Lmao

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12: ha I put a saikyou magazine image from ikemoto that clearly reads Naruto is planet level idgaf if you consider it canon or not cus there’s always gonna be lowballer kids that have a hate boner for Naruto so they won’t digest any info that supports them god tiers being planet level lol idiots won’t be satisfied until they see a freaking planet being destroyed but whoops what good would that do ? If Naruto blows up Earth obviously the series would be over ?

you weren’t even in this thread until you saw me and tykki debating and ass kissing gassed him and supported everything he said without even making a indivual comment yourself makes me think your an alt of tykki or one of his dickriders

So fans want Naruto to destroy a planet just to prove he can lol

It’s really sad to see someone having a hate boner for naruto I mean it’s top 4 manga ever sold of all time I can see why the haters be raging lol

Naruto destroys the entire seven deadly verse regardless

No Caption Provided

cokirules

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto dies

InfinteGod12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By InfinteGod12

@narutoisplanetlevel: Give me the English version of this 'statement', not google translating it this time, please. Or give me a review of the creator telling Naruto could destroy a planet than I would believe you if it isn't fake.

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infintegod12: I’m sorry do you have Japanese reading skills neither do i so stfu and google translator is Not that bad.

I used organic dinosaur translation of it but I also used google translation to check my own to see if it was accurate and it is

Also this is the same magazine that Toriyama has from DBZ has given Q and A’s for in the past

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/translations/saikyo-jump-january-2018-we-asked-akira-toriyama-sensei-saiyan-special-qa/

this Isn’t just some “this person is planet level“ statement from databook this is a special panel in the magazine where ikemoto is giving information about Naruto and Sasuke and whoever else at the time

imagine complaining to death and being in denial cus you’re salty as hell

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

@narutoisplanetlevel said:

@tyki_mikk25: stfu you have your minions gassing you up like you said anything relevant all you did was laugh at me posting a video game scan and then laughed at me posting a panel from saikyou jump magazine that states Naruto can blow away the earth. Saikyou jump scans >> few nerds being indenial

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

stfu btw

No Caption Provided

You posting still the same shit over and over again. No if you don´t have any plan about the material,then just posting it again and posting lies. If you can´t speak japenese don´t even try to say your is true even though it is complete false.

First of all the translation with you post under you panel is from Organic Dinosaur who isn´t complete correct.

As example here:

The kanji 大地 (Daichi) is not the planet Earth it’s just earth as in the land. 地球 (Chikyu) is the kanji for Earth with the capital E. The magazine is only saying the Tailed Beast Bomb could blow away the land.

Stop mess up here around if you can´t even speak or understand japenese, you just use fucking google translation with is wrong in anyways. This is the better translation so far for you panel:

No Caption Provided

Tail Beast Ball

A special ninjutsu used by huge Tail Beasts!! It’s power can blow away even the land.

Caption: Releases the condensed chakra!!

Their is nothing about earth/planet as you want here to believe, you totally beeing wrong here and don´t want to accept the true even though I even let the page translated by someone who did this very good. Also you didn´t answer complete to my other arguments because you said you didn´t have the time, yet you get the time to make a video and editing it? You are just disgusting and annoying, did I expect more of you? Yes, did I get a good debate with you? No, because you running away and don´t have the balls to answer my arguments, yet talking like you know everything even though you get asswhopped here with your own scans.

Their is nothing about planet lvl bijuu dama when in the manga it barely destroy the surface of a land(mountain to island lvl)..

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It requires all the sins combined attack with multiple power ups to destroy a small country like Britain.

Naruto one shots the entire verse

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@narutoisplanetlevel: Just ignore him

If he STILL thinks Naruto is only Mountain Level after all this time, he's not worth debating.

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is happening to my thread

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mismatch

Naruto in EOS is stronger than the Sins who needed to be amped to destroy a small country sized being while Naruto has easily destroyed multiple country level meteors casually and tanked the moon splitting in half with just 50% Power in BSM

this is equivalent to Raditz vs Sins

this should be locked @emperorthanos-

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jbreezy: it’s not opinion it’s fact Naruto in BSM while only 50% tanked moon splitting attack which is superior to any feat in SDS

@emperorthanos- Lock this mismatch please

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao what is the comments in this thread?

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The combined power of the sins multiplied by many times was able to destroy Britannia which is a small country. So a small country level thing doing anything to Naruto well Nope. Naruto has shown tanking juubidamas which are far far far stronger than this combined attack.

Game and Novel feats shouldn't be taken into consideration they are non canon stuffs.

Also calling vs battles wiki people trolls and wankers when you guys are much worse.

Also seems people forget that Naruto world and place where all these battles took place isn't just any country or anything it's an super continent so destroying massive stuffs in it is like destroying multiple countries

Jbreezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Jbreezy

@narutoisplanetlevel: Let me ask you this one question when you translated the Bijuu bomb saying it will blown away the earth are you taking that literally or no

NarutoIsPlanetLevel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@jbreezy: Naruto has bigger feats than Meliodas stop wanking Meliodas is a Naruto cop out. Blonde hair, demon powers, clones, and wtf is this 😂 TSB behind him looking like SPSM Naruto damn the creator of SDS is a huge ass Naruto copy cat he WISHES seven deadly sins was remotely close to the success and power of Naruto. SDS is number 81 on top selling manga of all time. Naruto is number 4. Even fruit basket is more popular than SDS.