Hokage Naruto Runs Punching gauntlet

• 140 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@thethoughtgod:

Not sure how you reached that conclusion. But it seems simply telling you to stop is not enough considering you just insulted someone after I gave you a warning. I'm banning you for the week . Use that time to read the rules.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackwizzard17: Gentle fist style attacks the organs and chakra network. Much MUCH different from a punch. Gai explained this already during the Neji vs Hinata fight.

ChromeDisaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 4. That was sheer wind pressure. Naruto gets pasted by Saitama

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thethoughtgod: I was talking about his hypothetical full strength, but serious punch should be enough to kill Naruto as well.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleachhub: Naruto isn’t at least large enough lanes level, lmao. You made an account to make fun of Bleach high ballers but you are just as bad as them.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 1.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto tanks 1-4 with ease.

If it's the punch for 5, then remains conscious but albeit takes some injuries. If Saitama does an actual serious punch then Naruto gets Ko'd.

Goku and Toriko turn Naruto into a red mist.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oblivion360: fair enough, but like I said the argument doesn’t really matter because he didn’t tank them he matched them with his own chakra arms.

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Skrskr

@notcensored: he is matching the attack with his own, this is not tanking them.

Similar to how he could have blown away momoshikis blast but when forced to tank it he was knocked out.

Matching does not equal tanking.

Palming through was is essentially a giant lightsaber is not as impressive as you think, it only ever cut moon rock and never overcame the GBE of the moon so actually not a continental attack potency wise, could it carve a continental long line, yeah sure but it isn’t destroying a continent.

Also again this is an energy attack he is dealing with and when he strikes Toneri with this same fist he creates damage that is not impressive at all. So not a downplay you just don’t understand context.

And again ENERGY DURABILITY HAS 0 PLACE IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT STRIKING DURABILITY. Tanking a chidori has 0 connection to tanking a strike because it is an energy piercing attack. He can tank 1,000 chidoris that doesn’t mean he can tank let’s say a night guy.

So again you still cannot post naruto tanking a solid strike relevant to the gauntlet, just one scan of him TANKING AND NOT MATCHING an attack and I’ll concede happily.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: What scan do you want? I'll try to find it :)

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Saitama assuming he is using a serious punch.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc8317971872
deactivated-5cc8317971872

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr said:

@notcensored: he is matching the attack with his own, this is not tanking them.

Naruto can tank 2x as much as he can dish out I.E. his and Sasuke's final clash in VOTE 2, also this argument still doesn't account for the shock-waves coming off of the punches either which can cave in mountainsides casually he's still tanking those no matter what you say so big f my friend.

Similar to how he could have blown away momoshikis blast but when forced to tank it he was knocked out.

Which is an outlier as I've shown above if he can match it he can tank it.

Matching does not equal tanking.

Palming through was is essentially a giant lightsaber is not as impressive as you think, it only ever cut moon rock and never overcame the GBE of the moon so actually not a continental attack potency wise, could it carve a continental long line, yeah sure but it isn’t destroying a continent.

Only an intellectually dishonest person thinks its anything less than Continental in AP inb4 small country level or some shit that makes zero sense, the GBE of that Moon would be the same as Earths it has Earth like Gravity lmao did you miss that part? So its an entirely irrelevant argument anyway not that i even brought it up in the first place, obviously it can't destroy a continent its a sword thats not what its for, it lacks the AoE/ DC to do so that doesn't change its AP being Continental at all tho and it never will.

Also again this is an energy attack he is dealing with and when he strikes Toneri with this same fist he creates damage that is not impressive at all. So not a downplay you just don’t understand context.

An energy attack which he over powered with physical strength stop playing dumb lol, Naruto's an AP series not a DC one its acted like that from day one so arguing against his feat with DC is caveman logic at best and again still knocked the Moon Level Tenseigan straight out of Toneri so yes still downplay my man.

And again ENERGY DURABILITY HAS 0 PLACE IN A CONVERSATION ABOUT STRIKING DURABILITY. Tanking a chidori has 0 connection to tanking a strike because it is an energy piercing attack. He can tank 1,000 chidoris that doesn’t mean he can tank let’s say a night guy.

and again the argument goes over your head Sasuke physical strikes have always been below his Chidori in AP along with Naruto taking strikes from much much much physically stronger opponents and yet Sasuke is going to hurt Naruto with a punch when his Chidori which is much stronger than him on his own couldn't even scratch him.

So again you still cannot post naruto tanking a solid strike relevant to the gauntlet, just one scan of him TANKING AND NOT MATCHING an attack and I’ll concede happily.

He can tank what he can dish out that should be obvious to anyone with any form of deductive reasoning, along with still tanking multiple mountain-side level shock-waves in quick succession etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz said:

@notcensored: ugh don't start that, ya just mad u ain't getting a high five. Ur not a total douche-kettle so I know we'll agree on SOME thread(probably not Naruto), u can have one then IF u say something worthy. Go take a nap or something u petulant child.

I don't need the approval of other ppl to know when when others are full of crap especially on CV where the HST gets downplayed into oblivion. I also don't care what others outside of the person i'm debating with say it's irrelevant to me. Ur right we'll never agree on anything Naruto related it's not just me thats saying your wrong tho multiple Naruto debaters that are much more respected than me say the same thing.

They've added u to their ranks of Strawman Soldiers....shame. I didn't say its bullet level(whatever that's in reference to), it just doesn't move very fast. Get'em outta ur mouth.

No Straw-Man here my good sir its a literal direct statement from you.

No Caption Provided

"Bullet speed to lightning speed max" is what you basically just said either one is incredibly wrong and lol worthy. Even the Raikage is casually Lightning Speed and even KCM 1 Naruto, Base Minato and V2 Bee can blitz him by dozens of times and yet Juubidara's TSB are only "Lightning speed max" lmao.

@silentnightz said:
@notcensored said:

The amount of downplay in this thread for Naruto is sickening ppl acting like Saitama's Mountain Level punch is going to knock Naruto out, CV is honestly a joke lmao.

No the amount of people not riding him is low. Naruto wank is ridiculous in every thread that involves his verse.

There is WAY more ppl downplaying him and his verse compared to his high-ballers on CV by a large margin i will agree that there is huge wank but only by a small number of individuals and its off set to me by the absurd number of low-ballers the verse gets.

Saitama has cloud-rifting strength casual, no contact, pure physicals. He's not knock Naruto out, he' knocking him OFF....like the whole planet.

Not the punch in the gauntlet so its kind of irrelevant either way I'd still argue against that but another time another place

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

easy win round 1-4

round 5: whole planet evaporized from ftl saitama rampaging serious punches within 1 second, only because shockwaves

all of them are helpless to saitama even the gods from dragonball

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz: It doesn’t matter to me if other Naruto fanboys agree with u, y’all can all be wrong together.

Lmao you get thrashed in every debate you have with them and yet you say they're wrong XD honestly a joke then you duck CaVs under the pretense of "NaRuTo Is ToO pOpUlAr iT's iMpOsSiBlE tO gEt a NoNbIaSeD vOtE" when its Naruto vs OPM and OPM is one of the more popular series on CV and has its own fair share of "biased" individuals

U have the nerve to talk about HST downplay, when u and ur posse run around downplaying Bleach to oblivion and jerking Naruto hard enough to turn him Son Goku red?

1. Not my posse i barely know any of them and half of the stuff they state regarding Naruto (and Bleach) i disagree with entirely mostly the Bleach stuff tho
  2. I have every right to talk about downplay when half the Naruto vs Bleach threads on this forum have Naruto God Tiers somehow losing to Bleach mid tiers and vice versa etc. the HST in general is downplayed on CV there is no denying it you'd be a fool to believe otherwise.
  3. I hardly ever go into Bleach vs Naruto threads they're a cesspool and when i do i argue against the misinformation being propagated by the Bleach side and not the actual battle itself cause i could care less so i don't know where you got me downplaying Bleach from.
  4. I hardly downplay Bleach when i think the God-Tiers are Multi-Planet Level and FTL and majority of CV thinks they are like small country level and sub-rel at best lmao.
  5. We're hardly jerking Naruto off you just lack the basic knowledge necessary to understand Naruto scaling

Piss off with that, if this site was made for COMIC BOOK character debates,

Oh my what an intelligent response from such a competent debater /s

then yea the HST kinda ain’t shit to those moon breaking, sky burning, world ending, logic defying, galaxy eating, multi-verse shitting, 4th wall breaking characters.

Over half of the Naruto and Bleach cast would fodderize Moon Level opponents, not even that impressive, Naruto and Bleach High-Tiers are planet level lmao, almost all fiction is logic defining hardly proves whatever semblance of a point your attempting to make yawn, why are you even bringing up Galaxy Level? Also irrelevant, i guess you're average Dead-Pool is capable of soloing the HST now lmao.

Not only did this entire rant amount to nothing it wasn't even what we were talking about in the first place, we're talking about the HST being downplayed not Manga vs Comics or whatever the fuck is going on in your head, but it looks like you've got some sort of West>>East mentality in regards to fiction which is just autistic in of itself and i shouldn't have to tell you why that is.

Accept that shit and get over yaself.

What do i have to accept exactly? Maybe its you who should except the HST is stronger than you think it is.

Exactly as u said, I said bullet SPEED, not bullet LEVEL. You know damn well how people interpret the word ’level’ here. Don’t do tht, it’s a slimy tactic that I once considered beneath you.

Either way just as bad anyone with any rudimentary knowledge on Naruto would know how full of shit that claim was.

Base Minato gets shit on by Ay lightning armor, he had to use his Flying Raijin to evade. I don’t recall Bee blitzing Ay, surely not DOZENS of times over, scan it. KCM Naruto was faster than LA Ay, but not initially. He had to really focus to just evade him, and it’s not like he was keeping up with him for a stream of attacks. LA Ay trashes him those first few attempts, come off it and be honest. None of tht haa relevancy to the speed of the TSB because those weren’t its feats and those feats don’t directly scale to them. Ay was and still is one of the fastest shinobi ever by feats and statements. Go cherry pick ur god tiers if u want, stop the backwards-assed distant far-off scaling, its inaccurate and irrelevant.

If the TSB are so ungodly fast, then how come everyone kept sneaking Obito and Madara FROM BEHIND where the TSB are located? Everyone was just kind sitting in the gap, gently strokin‘ his back like a enchanted lover....never seen it coming, no defense

You know i could spend the next 3 days debating with you over this but because i know what you're like and how much of a waste of time that would be i'm just gonna call it here before i feel the urge to physically harm myself.

High-ballers and low-ballers don’t offset each other, where’s the honest people at?

You're misinterpreting my sentence i said they are high ballers but not a lot, but there is a lot of low ballers nowhere did i say they were the only types of people on CV.

Being grouped in with the low-ballers for not being jockboys.

Yeah bruh sure whatever you say, maybe when you get the balls to CaV one of those "jockboys" you'd have the right to talk shit until then shut your mouth all empty words.

U say there are a few highs and lows, fine. Tag them right here, right now, both sides, call them on it. Otherwise get off this ‘but they’re picking on Naruto?’ bs.

and make this thread more a cesspool than it is with the likes of you here i think not, you literally have no right to talk shit to anyone about anything Naruto related with your below surface level knowledge and bullet level speed claims you're a joke and until you get the balls to CaV anyone of them or even me i don't want to waste time with you again.

Don’t say nothing at all about it unless ur dropping names.

I'm tagging one of the low-ballers right now ;)

LMAO bruv??....him AIR PUNCH just ate through the geography like a Hungry Hungry Hippo,

None of which isn't impressive in the slightest its a small hill, even the shock-waves from Kaguya's punches caved in a mountainside way more impressive than that

and dig those clouds in the back. Love how they just decide to CURVE across their bottom. It’s like someone took their fist and SLAMMED it on the eraser tool??

Talk about making things up to ?? prove that was Saitama or GTFO, not that dispersing a cloud is even impressive all it shows is that he has AoE honestly not even sure what you're trying to prove here.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo, what happened in here?0_0

Avatar image for strongerthanrin
StrongerThanRin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tf SSJ3 Goku? Naruto prob can't even tank a punch from Saiyan Saga Goku lmaoo

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightzNever been trashed in a debate, especially not here. Naruto bias is the reason I don't do NARUTO CaVs, the others are general laziness.

Every debate you've had regarding Naruto ever. "NaRuTo BiAs" again here you go crying about shit when you low-ball them to below bullet level speed don't @ with your BS anymore I'm tired of having you in my notifications.

Haven't really met many decent debaters here, normally just threads plagued by ur kind.

Funny statement coming from CV fodder lmao

OPM being popular and having biased individuals doesn't mean it has them in the same quantity as Naruto. Y'all outnumber the rest 10-1, only reason all of u r so keen to CaV someone. How many times do I have to tell u 'no'?

Then don't talk shit and complain about bias and Naruto wank when you're one of the most unknowledgable ppl on the subject in general.

1. Funny their not ur posse and u barely know them but knew exactly who 'They' are...U don't disagree with them on any of the threads I've seen u on, especially regarding Bleach v. Naruto.

I'm assuming ur just talking about Naruto debaters in general cause unlike you I'm smart enough to put 2 and 2 together, cause maybe i'm not in that many Bleach vs Naruto threads.

2. Maybe thats because Naruto's Jonin tier is Bleach's fodder trash tier, but not gonna go into tht here. Don't go trying to hide Naruto wank behind the rest of the trinity, fishing for sympathy. It doesn't matter if someone downplays the HST, upscaling the feats just makes things worse. Disprove them like an honest debater and show they're wrong.

True colours are finally showing i see complains about bias proceeds to be biased ur a joke lmao, all of the HST is downplayed doesn't change the fact that in raw stats Naruto>Bleach>>>>OP, who says i'm fishing for sympathy???? I'm stating something thats obvious out of exasperation. "Up-Scaling the feats" maybe you should take a crash course in Attack Potency and learn that Vaporization>>>>Pulverization and that not everything is about DC mister caveman. Waste of time just like this.

3. So u hardly visit those threads, but when u do ur speaking AGAINST Bleach and saying nothing against Naruto? Kinda just flying ur colors there, buddy.

I hardly have enough knowledge on Bleach scaling to give an accurate opinion i only know about the God-Tiers and there general AP, Speed and Hax, Again here you go misinterpreting my sentence i said i speak against the misinformation brought up by the Bleach side regarding Naruto not against Bleach itself smh.

4. 'Hardly' isn't the same as 'not'; u admittingly downplay Bleach. Throwing some odd claims out suddenly won't detract from that statement.

Here you go again not understanding how the English language works, i don't downplay Bleach i have a higher opinion of the HST compared to most of CV as I've already stated previously, for someone who throws out the word Straw-Man so much you sure love to do it.

5.Again, 'HARDLY', not 'we DON'T'. So u do wank Naruto feats despite saying u don't? Wipe the drivel off ur chin. I don't want to understand at THT cost...

lmao you love resorting to Ad Hominem attacks to save face don't you like it somehow proves your points at all and straw-man fallacies despite complaining about them in every post you're a hoot really.

Starting with conjoined bs just makes it more BS, half their respective casts' can't take country busters or less. Don't try to extend an olive branch to Bleach now that ur waist deep in a cocktail of logical fallacy, bs claims, and Naruto 'secret sauce', don't need the sloppy seconds. Fiction defying OUR logic doesn't mean it defies ALL logic, each verse has its rules and sticks to them.

Blatantly false statement, wah wah logical fallacies wah wah Ad Hominem attack wah wah Naruto wank continue to cry pls your salt fuels me.

Don't pretend Naruto fanboys don't wank characters to galatic/solar system levels when none of them are even planet rockers. Ending with a strawman, whole point: 1.5/10

Don't start on this again when i thrashed you in our little DM kiddo and its hardly a Straw-Man when its blatantly what you're talking about summed up in a sentence lmao.

No, not just as bad, don't play it off to mean the same thing here. And what u mean to say is 'anyone with their hands on Naruto's Six Paths staff would know how full of 'we're caught' that claim was.

Nope still just as bad either way and still BS to anyone with rudimentary knowledge on the series so don't complain about anything cause either way that statement is autistic. More Ad Hominem Attacks nice.

So ur not gonna comment on any of those claims...because they're accurate. Don't worry, ur not the only one who feels the urge to physically harm u

No cause its a waste of time debating with u as I've realized over the course of our little debates. Glad to know join the club.

Ur not understanding my point: HIGHBALLING AND LOWBALLING=/= HONEST ACCURACY. Now, am I going to need to go over that with u again?

Which wasn't my claim in the first place yawn

Been over this CaV thing with u. If i can't get an honest opinion on regular threads, why would I want to see just how skewed bias is for Naruto in numbers? Not like I haven't peeped other CaVs, y'all can't even form defensible arguments without scaling bias.

Yup continue to duck CaV's to save whatever face you have left while you continue to complain about Naruto wank and bias while spewing low-ball from that hole you call a mouth lmao and i guarantee half of those people would dominate you in a debate ROLF.

Prime opportunity to call out the wankers and lowballers and u pass it up? No more tears. U don't want to call them here and have them turn against U in the other threads. U know who 'they' are, I know who 'they' are, let everyone else know who to watch out for. I mean u 'barely know any of them' afterall....

I'm calling you out right here right now let's CaV you and me you can even decide who gets to vote and who doesn't idc

So ur balls re-dropped? Nice trying to call me out when everyone here knows ur biased

Pot kettle my friend pot kettle. Also hardly biased i have a clear view of where the Naruto verse is and where it caps at its just higher than most of CV.

Scans? Kaguya NEVER displayed this level of striking force, Guy has the best taijutsu feat in the series and he only put Madara 500ft or so in the ground. No excuses, scan it in.

Big F.

No Caption Provided

Bottom Left.

Nice to see you neglected to mention Gai also plowed Madara's body through his TSB when even Obito's tanked an attack that destroyed a Deity Gate when even a Juubi-Dama couldn't big f.

WHAT?! Prove that was Saitama?? Ok, I know I haven't read/watched most of the series but I AT LEAST know who did tht: ITS POSTED WITH HIS FEATS! We're done here, go check out the episode or something, at least KNOW what ur debating against before making a claim(this is tht bias I was talking about)

Where's the statement that he blew those clouds away? Scan? Quote? You're the one who claimed it was him prove it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: my bad things got a little heated

Evs, he's been proven wrong. Didn't think he'd start begging towards the end tho, shame

lmao here you go talking shit again CaV me big man if it's so easy to prove me wrong XD

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing how Naruto in BM get hurt by Delta punches, im not even sure if he can pass round 4. King Kong Gun has imense force, alone the power split the town into many pieces. Probably Round 4 would be already hard for Naruto, but if he can tank it he gonna not pass round 5 with Saitama punch.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at goku assuming he is able to use chakra cloak against prior opponents

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:

Meliodas still punches exponentially harder than luffy

Weaker versions of Mel punch harder than Luffy for real.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deactivated-5cc8317971872: You have forgotten how hard Boros kicked Saitama. Naruto wouldn't survive a full force punch or kick from Boros. Let alone Saitama.

TOPAZZZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops hard at 5. We don't talk about 6 and 7....

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Djibbo__

@djibbo__ said:

Meliodas still punches exponentially harder than luffy

Weaker versions of Mel punch harder than Luffy for real.

Sh*t I deleted my message for mistake☹️

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also why is toriko here?

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Naruto is allowed to do the chakra focusing thing, then he stops at 6. Else, 5.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By JuzaCloud
BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By BlackWizzard17

@djibbo__: toriko eos is very powerful as shown in the image above.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Djibbo__

@blackwizzard17: xactly bro, so much for nardo that is even funny. I know that this is a gauntlet and he’s last round so he should be strong, but he is completely from another league

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djibbo__ said:

Also why is toriko here?

Because physical hits from Toriko characters put them firmly in DBZ territory.

OT: assuming it's a serious punch, Naruto stops hard at 5.

Djibbo__

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Djibbo__

@mcu-defender333 said:
@djibbo__ said:

Also why is toriko here?

Because physical hits from Toriko characters put them firmly in DBZ territory.

OT: assuming it's a serious punch, Naruto stops hard at 5.

Bruh are you joking? Read what i wrote above you damn

@djibbo__ said:

@blackwizzard17: xactly bro, so much for nardo that is even funny. I know that this is a gauntlet and he’s last round so he should be strong, but he is completely from another league

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If durability is being classified under different categories, then Naruto may not get passed R4. He would not pass R5.

Avatar image for mohamedossama99
MohamedOssama99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 6, please show feats for saitama's strongest punch

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4 for tanks but unconscious, stops at 5 for does not tank.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mohamedossama99: that's not his strongest punch nor can he tank it lol. naruto physicals are not multimountain by air pressure alone

Avatar image for mohamedossama99
MohamedOssama99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By MohamedOssama99

@iusemycajonas: i'm asking for his most powerful punch.

Remember when naruto and sasuke when they only had one drop of chakra left, after the chidori rasengan clash, after the vally was destroyed, after they got their arm blown off, after they stayed like that for god knows how long and probably lost alot of blood....

After that he got the other half of kurama (wich probably did something to his durablility), he then trained for many years (wich definatly increased his durability)

In The Last movie, he was in the center of an explosion that was caused by the extraction of his own chakra, he was knocked unconscious but still looked relativly unharmed (in fact, i think the chakra removal was the part that knocked him out, long story short, he was slightly harmed by an explosion that took all his chakra, and blew through the moon) does that add something to his blunt force resistance?

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama's Multi-Continental Serious punch isn't killing Naruto assuming he is in Six Paths mode.

RapterFan55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers