Hokage Naruto runs Bleach gauntlet

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@limitlesssigil: "All feats"

What does that mean in Naruto's case though? And that would also apply to the Bleach side.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: it means a lot for Naruto.

The OP is mostly about Naruto but it could mean all feats for everyone, more info would be nice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floydfromhell97: Does Naruto get feats from all mediums? And do the Bleach characters get the same?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperormode:

How is a hyperbole you ask? I'd guess you'd have to cherry pick, cause databook states both its made of light and undodgable.

Calcs put LF at 30-40% speed of light, which is around mach 300k.

You could argue sub rel thanks to Guy (not that he isnt the fatsest character in the verse up to date). Relativistic without LF? Hell no. GWRE needed roughly 5 seconds to extend enough, which isnt neither relativistic or sub rel.

Guy blitzing Madara is an anti feat, considering that Guy is one of the if not the fastest character in the verse and especially the fact that this was the speed during his special move. I could bring GRC disorting space, but i dont think its necessary.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@emperormode:

How is a hyperbole you ask? I'd guess you'd have to cherry pick, cause databook states both its made of light and undodgable.

Databook also states Kirin is undodgable........

Calcs put LF at 30-40% speed of light, which is around mach 300k.

Why would there need to be calcs for LF? It directly stated to be lightspeed, nothing slower.

You could argue sub rel thanks to Guy (not that he isnt the fatsest character in the verse up to date). Relativistic without LF? Hell no. GWRE needed roughly 5 seconds to extend enough, which isnt neither relativistic or sub rel.

Guy isn't the fastest character though. I pretty sure GWRE was calced to relevastic somewhere.

Guy blitzing Madara is an anti feat, considering that Guy is one of the if not the fastest character in the verse and especially the fact that this was the speed during his special move. I could bring GRC disorting space, but i dont think its necessary.

What do you identify as an anti-feat?

Guy is faster than all the non-God tiers in naruto, he isn't faster than the God tiers.

Go ahead and bring GRC and see if it's taken seriously.lol

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperormode:

Exactly my point, they're full of hyperboles.

Also something else, light doesnt even behave like real light, it literally bends in the manga upon Madara's head movement. And, calcs are required because there is distance between the characters.

Guy is arguably one of the fastest characters in the verse. GWRE took 5 seconds to extend the first time IIRC. The second time shouldn't be any different.

I mentioned GRC, because it disorted space as well.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyways, i said what i had to say. Im outta here. Will jump really fast into the comp Naruto vs comp Bleach to get some good laughs.

Kushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@floydfromhell97:

1. Kenpachi
  2. Yamamoto
  3. Barragan
  4. Ichibei
  5. Ichigo
  6. Lille
  7. Gremmy
  8. Monster Aizen
  9. EOS Aizen
  10. Yhwach

Above is the correct order at which point Lowballing Naruto? Stops 3. At maximum wank? Hardstops 6.

OT: Your list he stops 2. Barragan, even if you want a highball? I mean you got Monster Aizen at 4 so there you go that's a curbstomp. LMAO

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Barragan - with knowledge Naruto lol stomps

Monster Aizen- Naruto dies

Yamamoto- Naruto dies

Ichibei- could go either way,depending on who is smarter

Lille- Naruto double dies

Gremmy- Naruto double dies

Yhwach- Almighty GG

He clears the rest with some difficulty.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi , Yamamoto , Gremmy , Aizen , Ichigo , Ywach , Barragan , Lille can one shot Naruto .

LMAO at naruto faster than Aizen or Lille .

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi , Yamamoto , Gremmy , Aizen , Ichigo , Ywach , Barragan , Lille can one shot Naruto .

lmao

Naruto literally godstomps everyone in Bleach except SK Yhwach

batmansolosall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably stops a round 1, definitely stop at round 2.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: Every one with SK lv rteatsu woud just vaporize naruto with his mere presence .

Yamamoto wou just burn naruto to nothing with passive heat , naruto cant do anything to lille and Gerard , Gremmy can easily kill naruto ( 2# strongest sterrn ritter after Ywach , and a reality warper ) , Ichibe can rename naruto to a black ant and stomp him , Kenpachi superior in physical he can one shot too , naruto have no counter to Barragan's respira ,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't even read that, Naruto beats everyone but Yhwach.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Again, he could stop at 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 10 depending on how the battle plays out.

The opinion of a Naruto fanboy who can't even accept that Naruto loses to Lille even though it's irrefutable changes nothing.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: Every one with SK lv rteatsu woud just vaporize naruto with his mere presence .

Yamamoto wou just burn naruto to nothing with passive heat , naruto cant do anything to lille and Gerard , Gremmy can easily kill naruto ( 2# strongest sterrn ritter after Ywach , and a reality warper ) , Ichibe can rename naruto to a black ant and stomp him , Kenpachi superior in physical he can one shot too , naruto have no counter to Barragan's respira ,

Another Bleach wanker, huh?

Just because Leo, Wanderez, Undre and MrViking weren't enough, right?

Kushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultrashaggy said:

Another Bleach wanker, huh?

Just because Leo, Wanderez, Undre and MrViking weren't enough, right?

None of them could speak english worth a damn though, so one could argue it's all the same guy. And you're no better.

@ultrashaggy said:

lmao

Naruto literally godstomps everyone in Bleach except SK Yhwach

C'mon man.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manimalman said:

@limitlesssigil: the clones and summons were prepared ahead of time. He created a clone trap after escaping chibaku tensei.

I concede on the Sage Mode clone things but the time where he turned clones into rocks was during the battle so that doesn't count as prep.

kind of an arbitrary distinction, if he could come up with something like that on the fly he should be able to it even better with prep time.

The only thing i mentioned he hasn't done in character is frog song.

He's never swapped his arm in preparation for a battle (To my knowledge). And he's never even shown the ability to summon Ma and Pa let alone doing it in character.

ma & pa are just frogs, naruto has a contract with every frog on the mountain. Not saying he necessarily would, but he has the option.

Yeah the op really needs to clarify what basic knowledge means to him. Imo, knowing their abilities(at least generally) is the most basic thing he could know.

If it's not somehow referring to their abilities then what else could it be? Their names? Their favourite snacks?

There really isnt any other relevant info that he can't figure out from a glance.

To me it would give Naruto information on basic stuff like, what range his opponent excels at, their personality etc. If it gave him knowledge on his opponents abilities/weaknesses then that would be full knowledge instead of basic.

i don't think he should have detail info on specific abilities, just stuff like "yama has fire manipulation" like @tetsukage said. Their personalities wouldn't really matter since theyre bloodlusted.

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weebbicboi: Another bleach lowballer , huh ?

Just because ultimate , tetsukage , skysanji and gilateen weren't enough , right ?

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By ManimalMan

Yama can win if he goes bankai right away while naruto is range. Naruto can win if he keeps his distance and nukes naruto from the jump. Similar deal for barragan.

Ichibei can win depending on knowledge.

Gremmy gets got

Ywach wins and lile can win outright

Everyone else loses.

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Shadow411

@kushido:

Have you read Bleach’s manga all the way through? If so, you might’ve just forgotten, but Yamamoto dried up all the water of a PLANET. Just activating his Bankai (While he was still suppressing it). I’d argue him over In Character monster Aizen any day of the week. And you’re highly downplaying Ichibe here, his powers are virtually the same as Gremmy’s. And just like gremmy, the series shafted him. BL’d, these two would stomp anyone on this list aside from Ywach and EOS Aizen.

A blood lusted list, as in no PIS in order to stop super OP characters.

1. Kenpachi

2. Barragan (Highly overrated on CV, anyone that’s half-assed speed could avoid all of his attacks, and everyone else here is a monster.

3. Lile

4. Yamamoto (Anything he cuts gets burned “OUT OF EXISTENCE”) And his suppressed bankai was planet lvl

5. Gremmy (Could literally imagine Yamamoto or anyone under him as a can of worms and....)

6. Ichibei (Same as gremmy, except far less likely to get blitzed or f*** up somehow) even though he was also shafted in the series

7. Ichigo (Only because aside from Aizen, he was the only person Ywach felt was a threat, but other than that he’s featless)

8. EOS Aizen (The dude f***ed with Ywach)

9. Hogyoku Aizen (If you think about it, he was like a stern writer on steroids; immortal, hogyoku constantly changes him in order to better suite the situation, perfect hypnosis, even Yamamoto fell for it.

10. Ywach (Can literally write the future as he wants it)

The only one I feel needs explaining in my list is #9, if you think about it, the hogyoku would make him invulnerable to his bones turning to cookies, invulnerable to his powers being (Taken), invulnerable to anything. It was said, I think Urahara said it, “The only reason he lost was because his own desire for a challenge held him back, if he really wanted to just keep growing stronger, there was no limit”. And in this thread he’s BL’d so, he’s above these other guys. IC, he’d be #3.

But anyways, w/ knowledge, Naruto runs through 1-3. BL’d Yamamoto is just too much though. He’d burn the planet, Naruto, and himself to ashes. And before you count that a draw, 8 gates gai is always given wins even though he dies after unlocking his ability

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach wank funny as ever. Anyway, stops at Yhwach or clears.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nah dude, bleach is "LoWbalLed".lmao

OT: naruto still stops at 10 or clears.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Wanderez

^Lmao. Naruto is "lOwBaLlEd".

Everyone can play that game, however its a fact it doesnt change anything but making you feel better over Naruto losing in most of the rounds.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996 said:

Nah dude, bleach is "LoWbalLed".lmao

OT: naruto still stops at 10 or clears.

LOL at Bleach being lowballed. Its even more wanked than DBZ on this site.

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: you should see the guy above you then, he thinks it's a fact.lol

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Antonio_1996

@emperormode: He's not even worth debating. Its pointless which is why I've never even attempted to engage him or anyone like him.

Avatar image for deactivated-61e714470be42
deactivated-61e714470be42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2 or 3

EmperorMode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for tylermacdonald9
TylerMacdonald9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 1.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Wanderez

Not being able to prove your point? lol there's a reason why you wouldnt debate with anyone, thats for sure

OT: still could stop at each and every round and in 4 of the rounds he's getting blitzed and one shot unless proven otherwise.

Kushido

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kushido:

Have you read Bleach’s manga all the way through? If so, you might’ve just forgotten, but Yamamoto dried up all the water of a PLANET. Just activating his Bankai (While he was still suppressing it). I’d argue him over In Character monster Aizen any day of the week. And you’re highly downplaying Ichibe here, his powers are virtually the same as Gremmy’s. And just like gremmy, the series shafted him. BL’d, these two would stomp anyone on this list aside from Ywach and EOS Aizen.

A blood lusted list, as in no PIS in order to stop super OP characters.

1. Kenpachi

2. Barragan (Highly overrated on CV, anyone that’s half-assed speed could avoid all of his attacks, and everyone else here is a monster.

3. Lile

4. Yamamoto (Anything he cuts gets burned “OUT OF EXISTENCE”) And his suppressed bankai was planet lvl

5. Gremmy (Could literally imagine Yamamoto or anyone under him as a can of worms and....)

6. Ichibei (Same as gremmy, except far less likely to get blitzed or f*** up somehow) even though he was also shafted in the series

7. Ichigo (Only because aside from Aizen, he was the only person Ywach felt was a threat, but other than that he’s featless)

8. EOS Aizen (The dude f***ed with Ywach)

9. Hogyoku Aizen (If you think about it, he was like a stern writer on steroids; immortal, hogyoku constantly changes him in order to better suite the situation, perfect hypnosis, even Yamamoto fell for it.

10. Ywach (Can literally write the future as he wants it)

The only one I feel needs explaining in my list is #9, if you think about it, the hogyoku would make him invulnerable to his bones turning to cookies, invulnerable to his powers being (Taken), invulnerable to anything. It was said, I think Urahara said it, “The only reason he lost was because his own desire for a challenge held him back, if he really wanted to just keep growing stronger, there was no limit”. And in this thread he’s BL’d so, he’s above these other guys. IC, he’d be #3.

But anyways, w/ knowledge, Naruto runs through 1-3. BL’d Yamamoto is just too much though. He’d burn the planet, Naruto, and himself to ashes. And before you count that a draw, 8 gates gai is always given wins even though he dies after unlocking his ability

Planet level Yama lol. Yea go back and reread bleach my guy. If Barragan was so free why did it take them so much effort just to beat him? Yama is wanked. I said it twice just in case I wasn't clear. Imagine putting Ichigo and Ichibei over Gremmy. Lmao.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm definudefi going to regret this. Oh well.

@wanderez said:

Not being able to prove your point?

I can. Just not against the likes of you.

Lol there's a reason why you wouldnt debate

True. The reason I won't debate you is because it's pointless.

with anyone, thats for sure

I only debate with reasonable debaters. Unfortunately, that doesn't apply to you.

OT: still could stop at each and every round and in 4 of the rounds he's getting blitzed and one shot unless proven otherwise.

No he doesn't stop at each round and only a Bleach wanker such as yourself would think that.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996:

I said he COULD, keyword COULD. Could you read more carefully next time, please? Thank you. And repeating "WANKER, WANKER" literally means nothing. You telling me you debate only with reasonable debaters? My guy, you cant even present proof to back up your claims, dont talk about debating. You clearly have no idea whats it like to have an actual debate.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This gauntlet is way out of order.

OT: Still stops at Yhwach or Clears.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Antonio_1996

@wanderez said:

@antonio_1996:

I said he COULD, keyword COULD.

Except Barragan, Yamamoto, Monster Aizen, Ichigo and Kenpachi have no hope in beating Adult Naruto no there's no way he COULD stop at any round since most of them would get killed by Naruto's superior DC

Could you read more carefully next time, please? Thank you.

Nothing wrong with my reading comprehension. Thank you.

And repeating "WANKER, WANKER" literally means nothing. You telling me you debate only with reasonable debaters?

But that's what you are. A wanker. I've been on this site for years and I've only ever seen you highball Bleach characters to high heaven and lowballing Naruto at every chance you get. That, by definition, makes you a wanker.

My guy, you cant even present proof to back up your claims, dont talk about debating. You clearly have no idea whats it like to have an actual debate.

LOLOLOL. You're funny. This coming from the guy who says that Monster Aizen can blitz Naruto when he doesn't even have the speedfeats to back it up?.

And I've literally NEVER, and I mean, NEVER seen you have a reasonable debate with anyone on this site yet you say I'M the one who doesn't know what It's like to have an actual debate?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Wanderez

@antonio_1996:

So, your proof is Naruto has better DC? Oof, what a great argument. So IC Naruto would use his strongest attacks? Cause his normal ones arent impressive by any means. Not to mention, Naruto's "DC" is only better than Barragan's (which doesnt matter since Barragan relies on hax), Lille (who also relies on hax) and Ichibei (due to lack of feats, though he should easily scale above Kenpachi) and arguably monster Aizen (who has spammable island level ultrafragor, which is better than Naruto's casual attacks). Everyone else cant just dish out more "DC", but can spam it like nothing.

I never said monster Aizen can blitz him. Again with your problematic reading skills. I said that the Aizen who fought Yhwach, as well as Ichigo and Ichibei. And im sorry if that hurt your feelings, but its a matter of a fact. The best speed feat in Naruto is mach 300k~ and a complete outlier at that, Bleach's is mach 600k~ that all the god tiers scale to.

Ive highballed Bleach? Did i highball Bleach when it was up against Enetrnity? When a guy said composite HST kills Enetrnity. Did i highball Bleach when Yhwach faced Hao Asakura in another thread? No. Just because Bleach>>>Naruto for the most part doesnt mean im highballing Bleach. That isnt proof by any means. :)

Ive had one reasonable debate against a guy arguing composite Yhwach vs base Thanos. Unfortunately, you dont even come near to his debating skills. Wouldve been good to have another great debate.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There's no reason to believe he evaporated all water on the planet, especially since his bankai only caused like an hour of rain.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will be my last reply.

@wanderez said:

@antonio_1996:

So, your proof is Naruto has better DC? Oof, what a great argument. So IC Naruto would use his strongest attacks? Cause his normal ones arent impressive by any means.

Of course he uses them IC. Using it against Obito? Cutting Madara with an island level RS? Or how about throwing Kaguya with them? Seriously?

I never said monster Aizen can blitz him. Again with your problematic reading skills. I said that the Aizen who fought Yhwach, as well as Ichigo and Ichibei. And im sorry if that hurt your feelings, but its a matter of a fact. The best speed feat in Naruto is mach 300k~ and a complete outlier at that, Bleach's is mach 600k~ that all the god tiers scale to.

There's so much wrong with this. Please send me scans of these Mach 600k speedfeats please and thank you.

Ive highballed Bleach? Did i highball Bleach when it was up against Enetrnity? When a guy said composite HST kills Enetrnity. Did i highball Bleach when Yhwach faced Hao Asakura in another thread? No. Just because Bleach>>>Naruto for the most part doesnt mean im highballing Bleach. That isnt proof by any means. :)

But you absolutely do highball Bleach. Heck, you're known to highball Bleach so I don't even need to prove it.

Ive had one reasonable debate against with composite Yhwach vs base Thanos. Unfortunately, you dont even come near to his debating skills. Wouldve been good to have another great debate.

Whether or not I match up to someone else's debating skills means nothing to me. That doesn't change the fact that you're highballing Bleach.

So please don't reply to me unless you give me some speedfeats that put Bleach godtiers at Mach 600 0000. I'm also going to need you to explain how LF is only Mach 300k when it was explicitly stated to be light speed by the data book.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Wanderez

@antonio_1996:

Lol.

Mimihagi's speed feat. Im on mobile. Check the newest calcs.

How am i known for highballing Bleach? Let me guess, you saw some of those people saying *input a Naruto character's name*>>>Yhwach say that? Yeah, no.

LF is mach 300k through calcs. You better check some out. And since Yhwach reacted to Mimihagi, everyone who has fought on par with him scales to the same speeds. And unlike LF, it isnt an outlier. 1k ri feat, aushwalen, Lille's light. They are all supporting the Mimihagi's feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wanderez is always amusing.

LF is Mach 300k with calcs.

Even though it's LS which Mach 700somthingk

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage:

So to you distance doesnt mean anything and you just go by head canon? As expected.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@antonio_1996:

Mimihagi's speed feat. Im on mobile. Check the newest calcs.

Link.

How am i known for highballing Bleach? Let me guess, you saw some of those people saying *input a Naruto character's name*>>>Yhwach say that? Yeah, no.

I don't even know what you're talking about.

LF is mach 300k through calcs

This is horseshit. Light Speed is light speed. Its stated to be light speed in the data book and it's also a Sage Art technique meaning that it's natural light. Just stop.

. You better check some out. And since Yhwach reacted to Mimihagi, everyone who has fought on par with him scales to the same speeds. And unlike LF, it isnt an outlier. 1k ri feat, aushwalen, Lille's light. They are all supporting the Mimihagi's feat.

Please explain how the 1k Ri feat translates to Mach 600 000. The rest of what you said is rubbish so I won't even bother.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: light moves at a set speed, a couple feet in distance doesn't cut that speed in half, it doesn't even effect the speed.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tetsukage:

It affects the reaction time. There is a reason for these calcs' existance.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: do you have any earthly idea how fast light can cross 4-5 feet MAX?

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Wanderez

@antonio_1996:

As i already said, im on mobile. There's an interesting thing called google bar.

When did i say it isnt LS? Calcs are needed to determine the reaction time, not the speed of LF.

1k ri feat was the first legit introduction of Bleach into the sub-rel territory. And why would the other not matter? Because Lolitto dodging aushwalen puts him at sub-rel+? Or the fact that Lille's light are described as light and has the properties of light?

"I wont even bother" doesnt disprove any of the above. And mind you, you said quite a while ago you wouldn't talk to me... but here we are with your misinformation on both verses. How am i supposed to take you seriously, when you dont stand behind such simple words?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By TheEmperor95

Has no way around aizen immortality in round 6 and hard stops at 7 because of intangibility and bloodlust.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Wanderez

@theemperor95:

I saw that 8 for Lille. You didnt edit quickly enough ?