Hokage Naruto, Adult Sasuke, Fused Momoshiki and Kaguya vs EOS Ichigo, EOS Toshiro, EOS Kenpachi and Yammamoto.

• 133 results
Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@oreo6 said:

@tyki_mikk25: Like you said yourself. Its trash writing.

How did urashiki even get brought up anyway? No one from boruto aside from momo and ofc Naruto and Sasuke is in this gauntlet.

But we can´t ignore it anymore, their are tons of bad feats which we can´t put as outlier anymore. Since we getting such bad portrayal and feats, I think we should accept that Boruto is powerlvl wise behind the orginal naruto manga...

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: Because Naruto tanked worst stabbings in weaker forms. Ill even post you a link to a thread i made going over ALL Narutos stabbing feats. Guess what? Momoshiki stabs a BASE Naruto who wasnt even at 40% of his full power and he didnt suffer any blood. Yet full cloak naruto was leaking from shin?....you would be saying shin is stronger that fused momo.

Momo has feats of keeping up with current sasuke. Hes stronger than pain.

Something happening doesn't mean its not an outlier. It is an outlier until you can prove otherwise. And i like how you ignored my argument. Urashiki is many times above pain who killed jaraiya. Jaraiyas not stronger than urashiki.

Just cause it happened in anime doesnt matter otherwise current base goku is bullet level. And he wasnt off guard cause he was literally fighting them back.

The kage are stronger than jaraiya, kid Naruto and base boruto unless you can prove otherwise. Urashiki gave the kage trouble and only left when he got trapped. Getting trapped means you cant move which means you cant defend yourself so of course he ran.

No they cant. Show me scans of kid sasuke ir kid naruto having kage level power

Lid naruto git help by two people massively below pain who urashiki is stringer than via hes keeping up with adukt sasuke who can fight fused momoshiki. Fused momoshiki isnt weaker than pain at all and if you say he is then your saying curreng naruto and sasuke are mid-series in shippuden level.

That pain isnt remotely close to deva u less you can prove otherwise.

Urashiki isnt at the same level of adult sasuke AND Naruto and wait....you think kid Naruto and base boruto and jariaya can beat fused momoshiki whos stronger than kaguya...you think thise 3 could beat toneri...

Urashiki wasnt even close to himage Naruto..the reason he gies back in time anyway is to avoid fighting Naruto.

Than that would be a feat for them. If delta is going against naruto and others are tanking hurt punches than thats a big feat for them.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: Im only talking the anime. I barely read the manga. Im more of an anime guy. And in the anime there all outliers.

Jaraiya, kid Naruto and base boruto arent war arc/ EOS level.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Wanderez

@oreo6:

Naruto getting stabbed and not bleeding afterwards means they just gotta keep the PG. Also, you failed to prove your own point, Naruto DID get stabbed after all and he was clearly hurt...

And please dont try bringing up other cases like Shin's, i wouldnt suggest basing stuff like this off of visuals, look at NNT's new season, in some shots the blood is white, while in others- red.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Boruto has had blood before...and no he wasnt hurt at all. Literally gets up and starts smiling while talking to sasuke afterwards.

What do you mean about shin? What visuals? If your talking about the blood, we cant just ignore straight up leaking like that. Matter of fact, blood is a good way of determining strength and durability in series in general. Cause it shows how much damage they took.

That argument works fine for stuff like NNT. Sure the blood is white but at least the blood is THERE in the first place so it still indicates heavy damage. Imagine everytime the mangaka drew a face shot with blood. Now imagine that face shot without blood....not even close to the same impact.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Wanderez

@oreo6:

No Caption Provided

The expression on his face sure as Hell says "im totally fine".

Did he get pierced? He did.

Does he feel pain? He clearly does, lol. He barely even rises his head after this

I dont know who decides and when to put blood in the episodes, nor do i care. Thats reaching at its finest. Im done with you.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: Well he seemed fine afterward. Nonetheless this Naruto wasnt even close to his full power and Naruto has many other instances of piercing feats in EXTREMELY lesser powerful forms.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: if you think differently about the blood than while i disagree, fine.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Wanderez

@oreo6:

Take for instance Yammy from Bleach. As a whole, Bleach is targeted towards the adult audience, however when Yammy (and Ulquiorra) appeared for the first time, Ichigo cut Yammy's arm and while at first Yammy was screaming and cursing, after a while not only was he not bleeding, but he was also smiling and was for the most part calm about the situation (at least he didnt seem to give a sh*t about his missing arm).

In the manga however, his arm is constantly bleeding and we even get a shot at the ground with Yammy's blood dropping on it.

Idk whats that blood obsession.

Conclusion is:

-animation team can cut/add a lot of stuff

-no blood doesn't mean no harm

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Oreo6

@wanderez: I was more so talking about what i said about NNT. About how the blood being white but its nit really a good example since the blood is still there. Your right about the animation.

There is no blood obsession. Not bleeding from getting stabbed is a feat. But like i said he wasnt even close to full power and plus he casually walks it off anyway and Naruto in Extremely lesser powerful forms tanked getting stabbed without a single drop of blood. So the blood being there or not doesnt matter. Shin is still an outlier.

AiasMendonca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

time Naruto pisa

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: the black rods drain and disrupt chakra causing pain and paralysis.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleach Team stomps. Yama solos round 2.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@oreo6:

"Because Naruto tanked worst stabbings in weaker forms. Ill even post you a link to a thread i made going over ALL Narutos stabbing feats. Guess what? Momoshiki stabs a BASE Naruto who wasnt even at 40% of his full power and he didnt suffer any blood. Yet full cloak naruto was leaking from shin?....you would be saying shin is stronger that fused momo."

As I said you make a big mistake with counting injuring someone to his powerlvl overall.

As we know is that Shin has enough AP(or hax) to hurt Hokage Naruto in same way as Momoshiki hurt Naruto. It doesn´t mean Shin is overall stronger then Momoshiki, but he has enough Ap to hurt them. Same goes for Kid Naruto+Boruto who kill of Urashiki, overall they are weaker but duo the op AP they could kill him.

With means in fact that Kid Naruto and Boruto together has enough AP to kill Urashiki, this happen basically in the anime version yesterday.

"Momo has feats of keeping up with current sasuke. Hes stronger than pain."

And Urashiki beats up Adult Sasuke and fight equal with other Kages aswell, yet he get defeated by two Kids with shows that these "GODTIERS" doesn´t have enough durability to tank of Kid Naruto and Boruto Rasengan combo attack. The question is now, would the same combo who kill of Urashiki, able to kill Momo aswell? I don´t know but what I know is that a weaker boruto version was able to hurt Momoshiki and blitz him, another feat against these godtiers.

"Something happening doesn't mean its not an outlier. It is an outlier until you can prove otherwise. And i like how you ignored my argument. Urashiki is many times above pain who killed jaraiya. Jaraiyas not stronger than urashiki."

Urashiki can be thankful to the scaling, otherwise his feats are trash to even keep him up with Pain. Also even with scaling we should ask ourself about the question how strong Urashiki is compare to the high/top tiers of the Naruto verse. As we know is that Urashiki Ap wasn´t strong enough to take down base Jiraiya. Also we know Pain would kill of Jiraiya easily if he don´t would use Senninmodus. In terms of AP Pain is stronger then Urashiki, if he can land a clear hit he could even kill him off. I doubt Pain has less Ap then two childrens.

"Just cause it happened in anime doesnt matter otherwise current base goku is bullet level. And he wasnt off guard cause he was literally fighting them back."

I would agree with the points of filler episodes, but these episode of Urashiki wasn´t filler episodes, Kishi even working with the team in the current episodes lol..

"The kage are stronger than jaraiya, kid Naruto and base boruto unless you can prove otherwise. Urashiki gave the kage trouble and only left when he got trapped. Getting trapped means you cant move which means you cant defend yourself so of course he ran."

Who tells that the current Kages are stronger then Jiraiya, which feats put them above someone as Jiraiya? To make it clear out the current mizukage Choujuurou was taking down by eniemes who get take down later by BORUTO!!! Again a another anime feat with people ignore. Jiraiya take on a guy who was strong enough to handle Adult Sasuke. All these feats just show that the powerlvl in Boruto get a step back. At this point im not even sure if Momoshiki,Urashiki and the other fodders are stronger then Juubito lol..

"No they cant. Show me scans of kid sasuke ir kid naruto having kage level power"

With pleasure, Kid Naruto was able to tank attacks of Kabuto and tango with him until Tsunade was ready to fight. The same Kabuto who had enough Ap to hurt Tsunade(Kage lvl):

No Caption Provided

And these feats get shown with a Kid Naruto who didn´t use one tail form...

"Lid naruto git help by two people massively below pain who urashiki is stringer than via hes keeping up with adukt sasuke who can fight fused momoshiki. Fused momoshiki isnt weaker than pain at all and if you say he is then your saying curreng naruto and sasuke are mid-series in shippuden level."

It just show that the great overhyped characters in boruto aren´t much stronger then the high tiers from back then. If Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto keep showing miesarable feats one after one, who should start really the debate how much weak they became, because right now they are far weaker then their Teenanger Rikudo forms.

"That pain isnt remotely close to deva u less you can prove otherwise."

Of course I can prove otherwise you, Base Naruto in exhausted form was able to kill of the strongest Pain with one simple Rasengan attack:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

And this rasengan is below of the one which Urashiki get take. I show you now multiple times, far weaker characters still have enough Ap to kill of much more stronger characters. The Naruto verse wasn´t know for their durability(only the 3third Raikage and the real godtiers), I don´t say they are glasscanon but the manga show multipletimes that weaker characters still can kill far stronger characters.

The only thing which im sure is that the Rasengan who kill of Urashiki,Pain and Momoshiki, wouldn´t be enough to kill of Juubito,Juubidara and Kaguya(and of course Rikudo Naruto and Rikudo Sasuke).

Powerlvl wise the current list look like this:

Kaguya>Juubidara=>Rikudo Naruto&Rikudo Sasuke>Jigen Vassel(later he gonna be even stronger then Kaguya at most, let see how the current team take him down)>Juubito>>Other Top Tiers

"Urashiki isnt at the same level of adult sasuke AND Naruto and wait....you think kid Naruto and base boruto and jariaya can beat fused momoshiki whos stronger than kaguya...you think thise 3 could beat toneri."

Fused Momoshiki would get rekt by Kaguya without even much effort, the is league above Momoshiki. Why Toneri though?

"Urashiki wasnt even close to himage Naruto..the reason he gies back in time anyway is to avoid fighting Naruto."

Yet this Urashiki beat down Adult Sasuke, means this now Hokage Naruto>>Adult Sasuke?? Probably Urashiki avoid to try fight both Naruto and Sasuke, not one of them. Because he was able to beat down Adult Sasuke..

"Than that would be a feat for them. If delta is going against naruto and others are tanking hurt punches than thats a big feat for them."

It just show again that the powerlvl in Boruto aren´t great anymore as in the last arc of Naruto where the real godtiers fight each other. Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke aren´t even close to that lvl which they had against Juubidara/Kaguya....

SarahPopkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo solos

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: but he doesnt orbelse your saying he can beat fused momoshiki. Fused momoshiki stabbed him and it wasnt nearly as bad as when shin stabbed him. And we factually know shin isnt anywhere close to fused momo.

Momoshikis AP didnt cause Naruto nearly as much pain as shins.

Urashiki is around otsutsukis like kaguya and fused momoshiki. Hes weaker but hes around there level. 1 tailed Naruto isn't around kaguya level my guy....

No its an OUTLIER cause otherwise your saying the duo can beat ADULT SASUKE 😂😂 plus even by scaling. Part 1 Naruto isnt even mountain level let alone the level these guys are.

The boruto who did that to momo was using jougan.

It wasnt enough to take down base jaraiya because its an outlier....urashiki is factually around the other otsutsukis who are ALL stronger than pain. Even kinshiki whos considered the weakest would effortlessly stomp pain.

Plus chakra correlates to stats. Pain cant have more AP but able to tank AND give sasuke trouble.

I know im just saying just caused it happend in anime doesnt mean it cant be outlier.

The fact that all the kage even took momoshikis hits withiut killing them is enough proof there stronger. Same urashiki that was dusting Naruto and Sasuke. Jaraiya would have to be around there level to fight these kage.

Chonkuro was holding back...what kind of kage scewers villager kids? Boruto can di beat them cause not only is he from the opposite village but hes not a grown ass man whos the headmaster of a village lol cmon now. Everyone kniws chinjuro was holding back. Otherwise those kids are stronger than momoshiki too.

I wouldnt call tsunade kage level. At least not at this poin. Otherwise Part 1 kabuti can hang with PS madara and pain cause those were the only two that were shown to be ablet to beat her.

Thete not overhyped. Momoshiki in the canon light novel was literally eating multiple dimensions. And one dimensionnwas shown having dozens of stars and nebulas. No one in part 1 or shippuden comes CLOSE to that kind of power. Thats not overhype, thats facts. Naruto and sasuke arent showing weak stuff at all. Your just scaling them improperly. Jaraiya cant beat toneri who by feats is a LEAGUES above jaraiya and toneri is weaker than fused momoshiki.

Except deva pain was just as weakened, if not more weakened cause he was spamming his rinnegan abilities every second AND he was being controlled by sick nagato. Plus he was ablen to fight 6 tails. HELL NO that other pain that got one shit is keeping up with 6 tails Naruto unless theres proof of course.

.....your scaling is massively different than mine. Its so different we might just have to agree to disagree.

No he wouldnt, momoshiki would one shot kaguya, he was absorbing dimensions and nebulas and adding it all to his strength. Kaguya hasnt anything on that level.

If we're being honest, urashiki rrally wasnt even fighting sasuke like that. He took some hits and fought back a bit but for the most part, he always teleported him away or weakened him and didnt comtinue afterwards. Only time he fights him is when hes so weakened, ten ten cpuld probably give him a decent fight

I disagree. When you have people like momoshiki absorbing stars and nebulas and crap, its kinda hard for me to say boruot levels are worse than shippuden levels...

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@oreo6:

"but he doesnt orbelse your saying he can beat fused momoshiki. Fused momoshiki stabbed him and it wasnt nearly as bad as when shin stabbed him. And we factually know shin isnt anywhere close to fused momo."

Shin stabbed him via using Sasuke own sword, he can do the same if Momoshiki rods and stabb him with his hax. Alone the fact that a normal Rasengan of a weak Boruto was able to hurt and push Fused Momoshiki away show that his durability aren´t much impressiv. Kid Naruto+Boruto Rasengan was op, it also overpowered Urashiki strongest attack, the AP behind their rasengan was op. If they can land a combo in same way as they kill Urashiki, im sure it would be enough to kill Fused Momoshiki aswell. The Dura of some Naruto characters are far behind their AP lvl, in the fact that the manga proof this multipletimes.

"Momoshikis AP didnt cause Naruto nearly as much pain as shins."

Sasuke sword>Momoshiki rods, because that Naruto was scream in pain.

"Urashiki is around otsutsukis like kaguya and fused momoshiki. Hes weaker but hes around there level. 1 tailed Naruto isn't around kaguya level my guy...."

Stop it, Kaguya is far above Fused Momoshiki and Urashiki, alone the fact that their dura and ap is far behind Kaguya and their feats are far worse, they aren´t even come close to the lvl of Kaguya or did you wanna tell me that Kaguya would get killed of by weak Rasengan attack while she tank such as this version of stronger Rikudo Naruto?:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Even one of these Rasengan Shuriken would kill of Urashiki or Momoshiki and in the fact Kaguya tank all of them is enough to say that Kaguya is far above them. And no shitty novel translation who aren´t canon help much here either, manga>anime>>>Novels/Databook..

"No its an OUTLIER cause otherwise your saying the duo can beat ADULT SASUKE 😂😂 plus even by scaling. Part 1 Naruto isnt even mountain level let alone the level these guys are."

If they can land a clear hit as they did against Urashiki, why I should believe Adult Sasuke(without PS) gonna take it? Part1 Naruto doesn´t need to beeing mountain lvl, the manga proofs multipletimes that character who are far behind the lvl of the enemy, have the AP to kill them off. Pain get killed of by a single Rasengan(who isn´t even town lvl) while Pain himself was Mountain-Multi Mountain lvl(in Ap). Naruto characters aren´t special for their durability expect Madara,Juubito,Kaguya and the Rikudo versions of Naruto/Sasuke.

"The boruto who did that to momo was using jougan."

Why are you lying? Do we now starting lying here? Stop it this is pitifully..

Boruto hurting a god tier with a weak Rasengan version:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Boruto react and hitting a god tier without Jougan:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

As you can see no Jougan, Boruto alone just with his power(+of his weakened Dad) was able to overpowered fucking a godtier in Naruto. In the fact that in Boruto we see mosttimes such feats, proof that Momoshiki and Urashiki and the other fodders aren´t even close to the lvl of Kaguya or Juubidara...

"It wasnt enough to take down base jaraiya because its an outlier....urashiki is factually around the other otsutsukis who are ALL stronger than pain. Even kinshiki whos considered the weakest would effortlessly stomp pain."

Who said that the Otsutsukis are all stronger then the mid tiers in Naruto? Via feats they aren´t even close to that lvl, via scaling they are little much above. Also Kinshiki couldn´t even handle to low lvl Kages(in the fact one of them need help of Boruto later in anime and show very bad feats), how he gonna match up Pain? He got get hard rekt by them via feats. You guys should stop overwanking the shit of the Otsutsukis, in the fact that even Jigen was years in behind and didn´t try to take on Kaguya show that they aren´t strong back then. Kaguya probably though they did the same as her(absorbing the Shinjuu) but they didn´t and don´t became strong as Kaguya.

Alone the fact that Jigen try to get the same as Kaguya shows that they need first the whole power of the world+Juubi to get this powerlvl.

"Plus chakra correlates to stats. Pain cant have more AP but able to tank AND give sasuke trouble."

Don´t ask me, the manga literally confirmed mutliple times(not only or two times, in the fact mutliple times) that much weaker character are able to kill of far stronger character who have better Ap as them. Best example is the third Raikage, even a Bijuu couldn´t hurt him because his durability was to strong. Having high durability in Naruto world is very rare and only few characters having great durability to tank off strong attacks.

"I know im just saying just caused it happend in anime doesnt mean it cant be outlier."

As I said I would probably even agree with you if that what happen to Urashiki would be just a individual cases, but this isn´t the case, the manga have tons of such feats where weaker character killing of far stronger characters or are able to tank off attacks of stronger characters.

"The fact that all the kage even took momoshikis hits withiut killing them is enough proof there stronger. Same urashiki that was dusting Naruto and Sasuke. Jaraiya would have to be around there level to fight these kage."

Jiraiya was standing still while someone as Adult Sasuke was lying on the ground, how his feats are behind the feats of the Kages? Jiraiya didn´t even use his fucking Senninmodus while he was fighting Urashiki, I doubt that the current Kages are even close to that lvl of Jiraiya or did you want to tell me that a fodder as Chojuro who couldn´t even defeat enemies who get defeat by Boruto, are stronger or even close to that lvl of Jiraiya? In that fact that Oro could easily even kill out Gaaras father and Jiraiya beeing above Oro shows that he was a different league them a normal kage lvl character.

"Chonkuro was holding back...what kind of kage scewers villager kids? Boruto can di beat them cause not only is he from the opposite village but hes not a grown ass man whos the headmaster of a village lol cmon now. Everyone kniws chinjuro was holding back. Otherwise those kids are stronger than momoshiki too."

He didn´t hold his back, the kids was in danger so he must go all out or they would get killed(in Chojuro though).

I mean this is for you holding back? :

https://youtu.be/aAflbTXiHLo

Best comment:

"Is chojuro the weakest kage ever?"

Dude sword get cut in half by fodder childrens who aren´t even stronger then Zabuza LMAO...

And you wanna tell me that such a fodder is on Jiraiya lvl while Oro a another Sennin could easily kill of Gaaras father?

"I wouldnt call tsunade kage level. At least not at this poin. Otherwise Part 1 kabuti can hang with PS madara and pain cause those were the only two that were shown to be ablet to beat her."

Tsunade was easily a kage level, if not one of the best. Later against Madara she and Oonoki show the best feats and Tsunade isn´t stronger then Jiraiya. In the fact that Kid Naruto could tank off Kabutos attack shows that im was right in my previous point. You want a panel with Kid Naruto showing a similar feat and I show it to you.

"Thete not overhyped. Momoshiki in the canon light novel was literally eating multiple dimensions. And one dimensionnwas shown having dozens of stars and nebulas."

As you said, fucking light novel who aren´t canon, in the fact that the manga of Naruto/Boruto is the first source with we ever use and take as canon is enough here, everything which don´t mentionend in the manga or don´t even get a panel means these things aren´t canon. And in the fact that Momoshiki didn´t eating multiple dimensions in manga is enough here to said he isn´t at the lvl of Kaguya, by feat alone he isn´t even above Juubito lol.

"Thats not overhype, thats facts. Naruto and sasuke arent showing weak stuff at all. Your just scaling them improperly. Jaraiya cant beat toneri who by feats is a LEAGUES above jaraiya and toneri is weaker than fused momoshiki."

It is overhype, no of these things was even mentionend in the manga or did we see any panel of Momoshiki taking on a whole dimension or planet? Toneri is in AP far above Jiraiya, but he has the same problem as Momoshiki and the other clowns, bad dura don´t helping him much against multiple strong characters. Fused Momoshiki is far behind Kaguya..

"Except deva pain was just as weakened, if not more weakened cause he was spamming his rinnegan abilities every second AND he was being controlled by sick nagato. Plus he was ablen to fight 6 tails. HELL NO that other pain that got one shit is keeping up with 6 tails Naruto unless theres proof of course."

He wasn´t able to fight of 6 Tails, he get quickly stomped by the force of 6 tails so he use Chibaku tensei, the anime version was just with filler while in manga he get quickly stomped and forced to using chibaku tensei. Deva pain get then one shotet later by a normal Rasengan, this say enough here. You should first read the manga before coming up with false informations.

".....your scaling is massively different than mine. Its so different we might just have to agree to disagree."

If you disagree to my points, you disagree to the fucking manga which I literally show panels of it. It isn´t my claim, enough that the manga already pointed out all these feats. Disagree means to disagree the manga, at this point we could just stop then talking about Naruto overall if we are at the point to don´t accept the manga version of Naruto.

"No he wouldnt, momoshiki would one shot kaguya, he was absorbing dimensions and nebulas and adding it all to his strength. Kaguya hasnt anything on that level."

As I said, hyperbole and noncanon light novels aren´t helping here Momoshiki, he lose to weaker versions of Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke, he aren´t even close to the lvl of Kaguya. Featwise he is trash to compare him to Kaguya...

"If we're being honest, urashiki rrally wasnt even fighting sasuke like that. He took some hits and fought back a bit but for the most part, he always teleported him away or weakened him and didnt comtinue afterwards. Only time he fights him is when hes so weakened, ten ten cpuld probably give him a decent fight"

If you think Urashiki battles are the only proof, you are totally wrong then. Urashiki is just one of many of the boruto feats who downgrade Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto and the Godtiers into a fodder lvl. Delta and Shin just are the beginning, now new Team7 facing of a enemy who is worse then Jigen(Kawaki words). I ask you two weeks later after they took out someone who is nearly in the lvl of Jigen in the manga...

"I disagree. When you have people like momoshiki absorbing stars and nebulas and crap, its kinda hard for me to say boruot levels are worse than shippuden levels..."

Never happen in manga>> Noncanon, featwise he is far behind the power of Kaguya and Im happy that the most Naruto fans see the same way.

We should stop to overwanking the shit of the Godtiers in Boruto and should accept that the powerlvl in Boruto aren´t great anymore as what we see against Juubito/Juubidara and Kaguya. The only one who gonna reach that lvl and probably even surpass is Jigen, but let see how the event going on in boruto.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: So then your giving the feat to sasuke, neaning shin is still a garbage tier ninja.

Jougan boruto hit momoshiki and actually bruised him. Plus he actually showed pain on his face and started reeling a bit. The first one that hits him, it knicks him off his feet but it doesnt really damage him. Plus even if it did, id argue even base boruto should be strong. Not AS strong as jougan but momoshiki said boruto had otsutsuki power. Id argue lorewise, itd make more sense than jaraiya or kid naruto

You talk about lying but Naruto didnt scream in pain. Also dint assume im lying when theres two canons 🤦‍♂️ and in the anime, he doesnt fight momo without jigen.

Yeah the scaling is wrong. In Naruti, the mkre chakra you have, the more stats you have. Unless you have something that specifically boosts an category like raikages lightning armor. Tons of examoles of this is when momo eats kinshiki. Befire he transforms, sasukes gies to chop hus neck iff but he already git boost and his sword bounces off with momoshiki saying "too late" before transforming. When kaguya showed uo, sasuke said her chakra was on a whole nother level and we later fund out she had way more chakra than him and heavily outstated hik in everything. Plus even the anime shows this like nine tails naruto having way more stats than base Naruto. In Naruto you cant have a huge boost in one but not the other. Ofc your gonna have sime jutsu that boist one stat but besied jutsu and chakra enhancing certain parts of your body, your stats all correlate to each other based on your chakra. You cant have mountain level AP but tree durability. At least not in Naruto. If you dont agree with that then ill leave it at that cause this debate will take too long. Madara juubito and all those characters you mention, have amazing durability. Kaguya took 10 tailed beast six paths rasen shurikens with ease lol, madara took the god tree being split from the lava rasen shuriken and jubito literally tanked everything except sage chakra.

Stop using not even at 30% sasuke getting handled by urashiki to say jaraiaya is strong. Urashiki didnt beat full powered sasuke. When you can prove that than ill agree jaraiyas on there level. Again, jaraiys not as strong as the other kage just from the fact they took momos hits and were still okay.

Than the series contradicts your logic in which case, go talk to the producers. Chojuro took hits from fused momoshiki. Only way you can tell me hes that weak is if you also agree those kids can beat fused momoshikim..if anything those kids are an outlier too.

Again that would means by your logic if you replaced tsunade with kabuto when the kage fought madara than he woukd do just as good.

I never said the novels werent canon. Borutos novels are canon. All of them are. There in the official timeline. https://m.imgur.com/kfQiFSA bro your not gonna convince anyone that the god tiers are crap as you say they are. Kaguya destroying nigh solar system in size dimensions, momoshiki literally eating multiples of these dimensions at once, toneri was actually in one of his character descriptions for the last to have chakra aroynd kaguyas level. Kinshiki can split planets. There not overhyped. Your underhyping them.

I would answer the rest but theres no point cause you and scale boruto WAY differently. Theres no way we're ginna agree to each others point because we're scaling differently

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@oreo6:

"So then your giving the feat to sasuke, neaning shin is still a garbage tier ninja."

Nope it is still Shin force and power who pierced Naruto via using Sasuke sword, Shin hax has enough force to pierce Naruto chakra cloack.

"Jougan boruto hit momoshiki and actually bruised him."

Boruto never use Jougan against Momoshiki, he get the power in the manga after he defeat Momoshiki with make more sense, I already show you the scans...

"Plus he actually showed pain on his face and started reeling a bit. The first one that hits him, it knicks him off his feet but it doesnt really damage him."

It hurt him so much that he hold his shoulder, so he was in pain and he get really damaged by the attack.

"Plus even if it did, id argue even base boruto should be strong. Not AS strong as jougan but momoshiki said boruto had otsutsuki power. Id argue lorewise, itd make more sense than jaraiya or kid naruto"

I think you mix up somethings here up, Boruto get his Otsutsuki power after he kill of Momoshiki, also it was Boruto again with Kid Naruto who kill of Urashiki, god damn just watch the episode already, you didn´t understand anything...

"You talk about lying but Naruto didnt scream in pain. Also dint assume im lying when theres two canons 🤦‍♂️ and in the anime, he doesnt fight momo without jigen."

The anime just add a filler to foreshadowing the future power of Boruto, in the fact Jougan come of after he kill Momoshiki. Naruto scream in pain as you can see in this panel:

No Caption Provided

"GGH" So who is lying right now? I clearly show that you lack in having information about Boruto/Naruto manga, of course you failing if you reading trash light novels who aren´t canon....

"Yeah the scaling is wrong. In Naruti, the mkre chakra you have, the more stats you have. Unless you have something that specifically boosts an category like raikages lightning armor."

Raikage already had insane durability without the lightning armor, it was stated when Tsunade and 4Raikage use the teleporter. And no, if one tail Kid Naruto and Boruto having enough AP to kill of Urashiki who has far far far far greater chakra then them, you know you are totally wrong here.

"Tons of examoles of this is when momo eats kinshiki. Befire he transforms, sasukes gies to chop hus neck iff but he already git boost and his sword bounces off with momoshiki saying "too late" before transforming. When kaguya showed uo, sasuke said her chakra was on a whole nother level and we later fund out she had way more chakra than him and heavily outstated hik in everything. Plus even the anime shows this like nine tails naruto having way more stats than base Naruto."

Having more chakra doesn´t mean you having overall super states. The manga literally show people with less chakra killing off people with far better chakra. So you are totally wrong her...

"In Naruto you cant have a huge boost in one but not the other. Ofc your gonna have sime jutsu that boist one stat but besied jutsu and chakra enhancing certain parts of your body, your stats all correlate to each other based on your chakra."

In the fact you can, Konohamaru,KidNaruto,Boruto and other characters already show it. Having more chakra doesn´t mean you having far better durability, it would speak basically against the manga feats with I show you in the last two pages.

"You cant have mountain level AP but tree durability. At least not in Naruto."

If you don´t use Manga canon panels, yeah but we don´t do that her so no. In the fact that Naruto kill deva Pain, Boruto kill Momoshiki, Kid Naruto&Boruto kill Urashiki, Kid Naruto tanking Kabuto attack and Konohamaru killing off one of Pain with simple Rasengan, shows it gonna work in Naruto, everything speaks against you claim.

"Madara juubito and all those characters you mention, have amazing durability. Kaguya took 10 tailed beast six paths rasen shurikens with ease lol, madara took the god tree being split from the lava rasen shuriken and jubito literally tanked everything except sage chakra."

Yeah I know, because that I place all three above all godtiers in Boruto, their feats are far greater and you can´t compare them to trash durability tier of Momoshiki or Urashiki..

"Stop using not even at 30% sasuke getting handled by urashiki to say jaraiaya is strong. Urashiki didnt beat full powered sasuke. When you can prove that than ill agree jaraiyas on there level. Again, jaraiys not as strong as the other kage just from the fact they took momos hits and were still okay."

What I can say is that Urashiki knock out Sasuke, with means his durability(without Susanoo) isn´t far greater as that from Jiraiya who no sell attacks of Urashiki without going down. You sleep to much on our boy Jiraiya, he is far better then the current trash Kages. Taking Momo attack isn´t any argument, in the fact that Jiraiya tank multiple hits of Urashiki without going down, even with the fact that every Kage was down after one hit, they didn´t even fight after getting stomped by Momoshiki.

"Than the series contradicts your logic in which case, go talk to the producers. Chojuro took hits from fused momoshiki. Only way you can tell me hes that weak is if you also agree those kids can beat fused momoshikim..if anything those kids are an outlier too."

I don´t need to talk with the producers, I just use the feats which I get, if you have a problem with the scaling/portrayal and feats of the anime studio, you should talk with them, not me who just use the feats from the anime. Chojuro took one hit and get easily knocked out, he get beaten by childrens in anime while Sarada and Boruto even took better feats LOL.. Dude is a joke and can´t compare to monsters as Pain/Jiraiya.. Pain would easily beat that trash aswell, beating fodders aren´t impressiv at this point in boruto.

"Again that would means by your logic if you replaced tsunade with kabuto when the kage fought madara than he woukd do just as good."

Kabuto was able to match off Sasuke and Itachi, both together would rekt any Kage in the current boruto timeline. Kabuto was able to hurt and damage Tsunade, yes Kid Naruto no sell his attack one after one. You want a panel and I show it to you, so accept it or keep dodging the points of my post.

"I never said the novels werent canon. Borutos novels are canon. All of them are. There in the official timeline. https://m.imgur.com/kfQiFSA bro your not gonna convince anyone that the god tiers are crap as you say they are. Kaguya destroying nigh solar system in size dimensions, momoshiki literally eating multiples of these dimensions at once, toneri was actually in one of his character descriptions for the last to have chakra aroynd kaguyas level. Kinshiki can split planets. There not overhyped. Your underhyping them."

They aren´t canon, in the fact all what was said about Momoshiki, didn´t even mentionend in the manga. Since Naruto verse was build up with the manga as official source, I doubt we could use the novels as canon versions. Kinshiki was said to split the land not the planet, it was also a mistranslation, it show just again that the novels are complete impossibly to use as manga feats. Non of them are canon and Im happy about that, in the fact that the most novels just overhyping and using hyperboles one after one.

Manga=Canon

Novel= Noncanon

"I would answer the rest but theres no point cause you and scale boruto WAY differently. Theres no way we're ginna agree to each others point because we're scaling differently"

Yeah yeah, I would say the same if someone else here would debunk most of my parts, at least have the balls to admit that you was wrong in multiple things, but no you just dodge most points and don´t even answer back, very disappointed, I though at least you can answer back without running away as Narutowankerplanetlvl guy did in my last debate.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knew this was going to happen as soon as the anime episode came out lmao

Still though the seer amount of cancer in this thread has dropped my life expectancy in half its almost as if people can't tell it was an obvious blatant outlier that completely contradicts even the most basic power scaling for the verse or they're just bias most likely the latter.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

Knew this was going to happen as soon as the anime episode came out lmao

Still though the seer amount of cancer in this thread has dropped my life expectancy in half its almost as if people can't tell it was an obvious blatant outlier that completely contradicts even the most basic power scaling for the verse or they're just bias most likely the latter.

Calling every bad feat a outlier just show how bias the most Naruto fans here are, just accept the boruto greatness and look forward, we gonna see in the future tons of these feats

No Caption Provided

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25

Calling every bad feat a outlier

When those "bad feats" contradict even the most basic power scaling for the verse its an outlier plain, simple and easy to understand, i shouldn't have to explain to you what an outlier is or how it works.

Just labeling it as a bad feat and ignoring claims of outliers because people have claimed other feats were outliers in the past as a way to get your low balling jollies off is lol worthy

just show how bias the most Naruto fans here are,

Hardly the only biased ones are obviously the guys claiming Kid Naruto/ Boruto > Urashiki > Adult Sasuke

oh well i guess base Hokage Naruto scales above them all since he can clap Karma Boruto's cheeks later on in the series /s

just accept the boruto greatness and look forward, we gonna see in the future tons of these feats

Your bias is showing my guy might want to try harder to hide it next time.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@notcensored:

I don´t gonna start the debate again, it said enough here while proving the naruto manga even show such feats in the past. Nothing about is a outlier, fans just can´t accept the truth and call everything outlier because it doesn´t fit into their claim in previous threads. Alone the quote of you just show how biased you are, you didn´t even read the points with most use writing her, but yeah keep up wanking in vsbattle in every thread to upgrading Naruto over planet lvl and just ignore the manga canon fact feats.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don´t gonna start the debate again,

Then don't waste my time

it said enough here while proving the naruto manga even show such feats in the past.

Thinking the Konohamaru feat is even remotely similar to this is meme worthy.

Nothing about is a outlier,

Everything about it is an outlier actually.

fans just can´t accept the truth

The truth is Boruto + Naruto being above Adult Sasuke is a lol worthy claim that anyone with an IQ over room temperature or wasn't intent on low balling the series would laugh at.

and call everything outlier because it doesn´t fit into their claim in previous threads.

False claims on previous feats doesn't negate the fact that this entire scene by definition is an outlier

Alone the quote of you just show how biased you are,

Yeah I'm the biased one over the people using blatant outliers as argumentation against the Naruto side.

you didn´t even read the points with most use writing her,

Since when am i required to read a couple pages of nonsensical argumentation i know is all along the same lines before i make a statement? Never is when.

but yeah keep up wanking in vsbattle in every thread to upgrading Naruto over planet lvl

Not even relevant to the discussion i advised you to try harder to hide your bias and you just make it even more obvious lol

and just ignore the manga canon fact feats.

Unlike you i go off consistency for my power scaling i don't ignore feats i use my head to think logically on which ones make sense and which ones contradict the series lol

@tyki_mikk25

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@notcensored:

Im not going waste our time, at this is it is useless to start again a debate of something clear with a narutowanker who keep wanking and denying all facts with calling them out as outlier, hihihi.

Boruto and Kid Naruto have the Ap to kill of Urashiki, alone this feat is enough to said a lot about boruto, no one say KidNaruto or Boruto alone are stronger, but the fact that they kill Urashiki, as Boruto kill of Momoshiki and overpowered him, as Konohamaru kill of one of Pains body, Naruto kill of with simple Rasengan Pain, trio team with Darui beating off two enemies who kill of the 2Hokage and the second Raikage and lot of other feats speak enough.

Don´t waste my time if you can´t even accept the naruto manga feats who are legit/facts at this point, Naruto was know everytime for their character having low durability, lot of character getting killed of by weaker characters.

You ignore feats and can´t use logically information, but keep downplay everything with speak against you nonsense who doesn´t have any weight thanks to the Naruto manga, Boruto manga and the anime, thanks that we have lots of feats to keep wanker as you under the ground where you should staying.

We aren´t here at vsbattle to wanking and ignore every feats.

ps: If you want a naruto manga lesson, I can give it to you so you can grow up as legit naruto fan without wanking every shit.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored:

Im not going waste our time,

and yet you're still here wasting my time

at this is it is useless to start again a debate of something clear

The only clear thing is that its an outlier by literal definition

with a narutowanker who keep wanking and denying all facts with calling them out as outlier, hihihi.

Your bait is weak

Boruto and Kid Naruto have the AP to kill of Urashiki,alone this feat is enough to said a lot about boruto,

Which makes no sense

no one say Kid Naruto or Boruto alone are stronger,

Then you haven't read the first page thoroughly then lol

but the fact that they kill Urashiki,

Again makes no sense

as Boruto kill of Momoshiki and overpowered him,

Lets ignore it was Naruto powering that Vanishing Rasengan were as Momoshiki was only using a regular Rasengan and that Momoshiki was heavily weakened at that point

as Konohamaru kill of one of Pains body,

One of the weaker ones and not something anywhere near comparable to this

Naruto kill of with simple Rasengan Pain,

Heavily fatigued Pain to be exact and again not comparable to this in the slightest

trio team with Darui beating off two enemies who kill of the 2 Hokage and the second Raikage

Nice feat for Darui and they needed a special seal to pull it off anyway so he didn't even kill them lol

and lot of other feats speak enough.

All of which I'm sure are just more horrible examples

Don´t waste my time if you can´t even accept the naruto manga feats who are legit/facts at this point,

You're the one tagging me and wasting my time not the other way around buddy

Naruto was know every time for their character having low durability,

Ah yes characters that can tanking Moon Slicing Beams and Juubidama's have weak durability your personal opinion on their durability isn't relevant to established "fact feats" as you put it

lot of character getting killed of by weaker characters.

What a false equivalence.

You ignore feats and can´t use logically information,

The irony is strong with this one

but keep downplay everything with speak against you nonsense who doesn´t have any weight thanks to the Naruto manga,Boruto manga and the anime,

I legit can't even decipher this sentence....

thanks that we have lots of feats to keep wanker as you under the ground where you should staying.

OK.

We aren´t here at vsbattle to wanking and ignore every feats.

At this point VS Battle is honestly better than you at scaling tbh something even i didn't think was possible

ps: If you want a naruto manga lesson, I can give it to you so you can grow up as legit naruto fan without wanking every shit.

No thanks I'll past its quite clear your lessons would be a waste of my time like this entire conversation.

Syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Syncroniam

Kaguya and Momoshiki could carry the Naruto team most likely, otherwise they would lose

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128 Tyki_Mikk25  Online

@notcensored: I doubt people seriously believe in Kid Naruto alone beeing above Adult Sasuke, it was literally a joke.

I doubt that you watching the anime or reading the manga. The manga is basially build up with tons of feats where lot of weaker character who are in general far lower lvl could still kill off stronger people. Ignore all these points where much weaker people still are able to kill of stronger character are enough here, callig it outlier is just bs off fantards who can´t accept the truth and never know what is the most important point in naruto manga.

Yeah it was Naruto chakra in the rasengan of Boruto, yet it was Boruto in the end who overpowered a directly battle against Momoshiki with beat his own attack via using his hand, after all it was Boruto kill(because that he get his karma). It was KidNaruto and Boruto who kill of another Godtier. It was base Naruto who kill of deva pain. Konohamaru kill of a strong pain body who aren´t weak either, one of them are enough to give a hard time to someone as Kakashi(Keep downplay everything as you want, the feats are still standing).

Naruto tanking the Moon slice has something do with his chakra who are immun to the TSB who made the big ass sword who cut the hollow moon. Naruto has lots of weak points where he get cut off by Shin,Momoshiki,Delta and Jigen without much problems.

Sadly for you that you nonsense even get don´t accept in vsbattle, either here we don´t accept headcanon and people who ignore the manga panels.

Naruto manga feats>>>your whole claim.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By NotCensored

I doubt people seriously believe in Kid Naruto alone being above Adult Sasuke, it was literally a joke.

These are the same people that use the Kages > Base Momoshiki argument i don't put it past them to use it as a legitimate argument to downplay people love to grasp at straws after all.

I doubt that you watching the anime or reading the manga.The manga is basially build up with tons of feats where lot of weaker character who are in general far lower lvl could still kill off stronger people.

To an extent and it was nowhere as big as a gap as this weaker people than Urashiki have tanked actual Bijuu Bombs like Pain for example as well so him being killed by a Vermilion Rasengan largely powered by 1 Tailed Naruto makes no sense.

Ignore all these points where much weaker people still are able to kill of stronger character are enough here,

I didn't ignore them i literally addressed them outright lol

callig it outlier is just bs off fantards who can´t accept the truth and never know what is the most important point in naruto manga.

Calling it an outlier is for people who know the truth

Yeah it was Naruto chakra in the rasengan of Boruto,

Great! so you've basically conceded that Naruto did 99% of the work there

yet it was Boruto in the end who overpowered a directly battle against Momoshiki with beat his own attack via using his hand,

He had a Jougan amp for one and all he did was push an already stronger Rasengan against Momoshiki's weaker one forward.

after all it was Boruto kill(because that he get his karma).

He commit the act of killing Momo does not mean he did the brunt of the work.

It was Kid Naruto and Boruto who kill of another Godtier.

Makes no sense lol

It was base Naruto who kill of deva pain.

After Nagato drained most of his chakra on CT and nearly had a seizure effectively making it a again weakened Pain

Konohamaru kill of a strong pain body who aren´t weak either,

Its one of the weaker Pain bodies and

one of them are enough to give a hard time to someone as Kakashi(Keep downplay everything as you want, the feats are still standing).

Kakashi was fighting two of the stronger Paths nice false equivalence

Naruto tanking the Moon slice has something do with his chakra who are immune to the TSB who made the big ass sword who cut the hollow moon.

Toneri changed the properties of the TSO when using GWRE thats why it turns gold when he uses it, TSO can do that you know like when he turned them into a metal cage for Hinata for example.

Naruto has lots of weak points where he get cut off by Shin,

Cut by Sasuke's sword which scales to him in AP it just happened to be used by Shin's Jutsu.

Momoshiki,

Momoshiki literally scales to Naruto not an anti-feat

Delta and Jigen without much problems.

These two are Otsutsuki Level threats much like Momoshiki again not an anti-feat for Naruto its a feat for them they just scale to him AP exists in Naruto after all like Naruto tanking the brunt of Tenpachii yet can be damaged by a simple Rasengan.

Sadly for you that you nonsense even get don´t accept in vsbattle,

Pretty sure VS Battle and most people hold the same opinion on this as me but hey people disagreeing with me hasn't stopped me before.

either here we don´t accept headcanon and people who ignore the manga panels.

Neither of which i do thankfully

Naruto manga feats>>>your whole claim.

The irony is again strong here.

@tyki_mikk25

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: And the novel is canon. Timeline says so. Good luck disproving a timeline. Not that you need luck. Cause this debate is pretty much over guven our stances are based off of entirely different things.

NotCensored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: Proof its shins force? Thats an assumption. It could just he the fact sasukes sword is so sharp which we know it is as a fact. Prove it was shins force.

In the canon anime he did.

Dont remember that but again. Boruto has otsutsuki power so doesnt really matter.

No boruto always had otsutsuki power. Momoshiki said he has it. Not "now you have otsutsuki" due to giving him the mark. He says he HAS it. If it was from the mark, he wouldnt have said that plus we know he has it due to his dream of toneri. Doesnt confirm anything but its supporting evidence

How can it be filler if the anime is canon.

So not only is your powerscaling way different but your also nit taking the canon anime into full consideration...

Yeah like i said we literally cant have this argumemt cause your thinking of it in a way different way than i am. Plus i literally showed proof how more chakra equals more stats. You would have to prove those people had less chakra. The fact that they killed them off or competed with them is proof they had more chakra than you think.