Hokage Naruto, Adult Sasuke, Fused Momoshiki and Kaguya vs EOS Ichigo, EOS Toshiro, EOS Kenpachi and Yammamoto.

• 133 results
Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_alchemist01:

Why pathetic if they use a legit feat? Because you guys can't take the truth and calling out everything a outlier when Boruto character show bad feats?

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By VarricPatermann

@the_alchemist01 said:
@varricpatermann said:

Love how people like positive feats and ignoring negative feats. Naruto has lost any credibility thanks Boruto. Either of team Bleach could curb Sasuke, because his lame feats against Urashiki, lol.

To many fanfiction here, Narutards never learn like DBTards. Lmao.

So we just ignore all of his feats before then?? CV never fails at cracking me up.

You can ignore them, or you can accept them. But keep in mind, that would mean you have to accept any contradiction from other fiction as well. Remember for example that Goku was hurt by a stone, or a laser. All that would be irrelevant, since he tanks far stronger attacks and keep up with people who can move faster then those objects. The same with Luffy who dodge light beams from a Pacifista. I don´t think you would agree here, but why are you oversee pathetic feats in Boruto?

Otherwise that would be double standards. People only see what they like to see.

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

do you ppl also take context into account or just post random feats?

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01 said:
@varricpatermann said:

Love how people like positive feats and ignoring negative feats. Naruto has lost any credibility thanks Boruto. Either of team Bleach could curb Sasuke, because his lame feats against Urashiki, lol.

So we just ignore all of his feats before then?? CV never fails at cracking me up.

You can ignore them, or you can accept them. But keep in mind, that would mean you have to accept any contradiction from other fiction as well. Remember for example that Goku was hurt by a stone, or a laser. All that would be irrelevant, since he tanks far stronger attacks and keep up with people who can move faster then those objects. The same with Luffy who dodge light beams from a Pacifista. I don´t think you would agree here, but why are you oversee pathetic feats in Boruto?

Otherwise that would be double standards. People only see what they like to see.

Of course i dont accept urashiki's disappointing showings, but scaling him to a fullbar sauce is laughable. Urashiki collected sauce's chakra ( Spiritual and Physical energy) hence leading to him stepping on the GOAT, but make no mistake Urashiki is just a victim of bad writing, first he takes on 2 kages, then sauce, and is then defeated by fodders, it makes absolutely no sense. You have to be on another level of biased to think it isnt PIS.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01:

Why pathetic if they use a legit feat? Because you guys can't take the truth and calling out everything a outlier when Boruto character show bad feats?

See above.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By the_alchemist01

@theds said:
@the_alchemist01 said:
@varricpatermann said:

Once again: "B but Naruto can destroy the planet" eh nope.

"B b b but Hokage Naruto and Adult Sauce should be stronger than their teen versions" still nope. It canonically happened that Kid Naruto and Boruto defeated an opponent stronger than Adult Sauce.

"Nardo multiversal" still nope, Sauce' Perfect Susanno barely destroyed the ground in the Boruto manga

"B b b but that moon splitting feat" the same anime which showed Kid Naruto and Boruto >>> Adult Sauce? If you want to believe that.

The Fodderuto verse stands no chance against Bleach top tiers.

• Never said Naruto was planetary wtf
  • Adult Versions shit on their teen self, thats a fact that you naruto hater have to accept. So by your seriously flawed logic The trio would beat Adult sauce right?? See what im saying?
  • Lmaoo Naruto isnt Multiversal and the PS didnt break the ground has to stop. The battle took place in Jigen's seal wouldn't it make more sense if it was durable to tank a simple swing when its meant to trap God tiers?? You are a pathetic troll.
  • So Kid naruto and Boruto would take a moon slicer??
  • Lastly the Final Rasengan used against Momo would without a doubt oneshot anyone on the bleach team. TBRS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TBB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rasengan.

Equalize energies and Momo solos.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01:

Yeah it is bad writing but how manytimes you guys still want to use this argument? Or better why we even should take such feats as bad writing?

The whole Boruto manga and anime is a fiasco, beginning with very bad feats in the anime and even the manga isn't better. Gaiden manga and boruto manga are bad aswell featwise.

I would understand if this would only happen 1-2 times but sadly this happening almost everytime in boruto right now. If the peole who don't accept these feats, don't rather accept the true that the old good Naruto manga as we know where Naruto get ton of good feats,doesn't exist anymore?

At this rate you can't deny these feats anymore. It would mean you would deny the boruto manga himself at this point. If Urashiki get good feats in the anime where people use it as arguments, then we should take his bad feats aswell, same goes for Adult Sasuke.

I yearn for true feats equality. I have no patience for one who talks about hype/good feats when it suits them, and then complains about someone "being a badwriting" when it's convenient.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: So let me get it straight with you. Urashiki is stronger than adult sauce but weaker than the fodder trio?.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By VarricPatermann

@the_alchemist01 said:
@varricpatermann said:
@the_alchemist01 said:
@varricpatermann said:

Of course i dont accept urashiki's disappointing showings, but scaling him to a fullbar sauce is laughable.

Urashiki collected sauce's chakra ( Spiritual and Physical energy) hence leading to him stepping on the GOAT, but make no mistake Urashiki is just a victim of bad writing, first he takes on 2 kages, then sauce, and is then defeated by fodders, it makes absolutely no sense.

Your right, that doesn´t make no sense. But it happend, and that wasn´t just a joke scene, it was a key moment.

In fact Boruto is a disgrace for the Naruto manga.

You have to be on another level of biased to think it isnt PIS.

As i said before. If you accept that way on any fiction, i don´t have a problem with this.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silentnightz:

Y'all are pathetic, using Kid Naruto to prove your claims is ridiculous. Also would yama use Bankai with his subordinates around?? No. Naruto team in a curb people.

You've spoken too soon, and now I can make an ass of you. First, I never mentioned anything about Kid Naruto and have no idea what his relevancy is to the thread.

Second, all of the characters on Yamamoto's team can withstand close proximity to his bankai so he is free to use it. Ichigo has already been near it, Adult Toshiro cancels it out with his freezing ability, and Kenny has ample reiatsu to resist the heat by scaling him to the other captains. Should've taken a moment to think about that and do your research rather than assuming a solution.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds said:
@the_alchemist01 said:
@varricpatermann said:

Once again: "B but Naruto can destroy the planet" eh nope.

"B b b but Hokage Naruto and Adult Sauce should be stronger than their teen versions" still nope. It canonically happened that Kid Naruto and Boruto defeated an opponent stronger than Adult Sauce.

"Nardo multiversal" still nope, Sauce' Perfect Susanno barely destroyed the ground in the Boruto manga

"B b b but that moon splitting feat" the same anime which showed Kid Naruto and Boruto >>> Adult Sauce? If you want to believe that.

The Fodderuto verse stands no chance against Bleach top tiers.

• Adult Versions shit on their teen self, thats a fact that you naruto hater have to accept. So by your seriously flawed logic The trio would beat Adult sauce right?? See what im saying?
  • Lmaoo Naruto isnt Multiversal and the PS didnt break the ground has to stop. The battle took place in Jigen's seal wouldn't it make more sense if it was durable to tank a simple swing when its meant to trap God tiers?? You are a pathetic troll.
  • Lastly the Final Rasengan used against Momo would without a doubt oneshot anyone on the bleach team. TBRS>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TBB>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Rasengan.

- That wasn't really meant for you; I simply copied my text on the previous page to show the headcanon of the Narutards.

- True, the teen versions shit on the adult versions and thus, it doesn't even matter whether you crybabies will accept this fact or not. "B b but Adult Sauce!", "B b but outlier and so on!", "HaTeRs!!!111" sure, Shin stabbing Nardo is an outlier, fodders beating Foddershiki is an outlier, Hashi finishing off Madara with a kunai is an outlier as well and I am a Naruto hater. The trio defeated Foddershiki who fodderized Adult Sauce but keep clowning. You need a tissue?

- Yep, Nardo isnt Multiversal and the PS didnt break the ground. You're saying I'm pathetic and yet all I've read from you were embarassing excuses to justify the fails of those characters, what an excuse of a joke lol.

- Since kid Nardo and Burrito fodderized Foddershiki, why not? ;)

- Ultimately, fanfiction is not allowed here.

Equalize energies and the old fart still curbstomps.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01 said:

@silentnightz:

Y'all are pathetic, using Kid Naruto to prove your claims is ridiculous. Also would yama use Bankai with his subordinates around?? No. Naruto team in a curb people.

You've spoken too soon, and now I can make an ass of you. First, I never mentioned anything about Kid Naruto and have no idea what his relevancy is to the thread.

Second, all of the characters on Yamamoto's team can withstand close proximity to his bankai so he is free to use it. Ichigo has already been near it, Adult Toshiro cancels it out with his freezing ability, and Kenny has ample reiatsu to resist the heat by scaling him to the other captains. Should've taken a moment to think about that and do your research rather than assuming a solution.

Firstly i wasnt talking to you about the kid Naruto part?. But i love your Intro, im stealing it ;).

Secondly, Trying to claim they survive the heat is ridiculous, when was ichigo ever near it?.( I dont remember this happening), Adult toshiro's Ice has no feats remotely Suggesting it can survive the heat of the sun so no. Kenny having more reiatsu than other captains equates to what exactly?.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds said:
@the_alchemist01 said

- That wasn't really meant for you; I simply copied my text on the previous page to show the headcanon of the Narutards.

- True, the Adult versions shit on the teen versions and thus, it doesn't even matter whether you crybabies will accept this fact or not. "B b but Adult Sauce!", "B b but outlier and so on!", "HaTeRs!!!111" sure, Shin stabbing Nardo is an outlier, fodders beating Foddershiki is an outlier, Hashi finishing off Madara with a kunai is an outlier as well and I am a Naruto hater. The trio defeated Foddershiki who fodderized Adult Sauce but keep clowning. You need a tissue?

- Yep, Nardo isnt Multiversal and the PS didnt break the ground. You're saying I'm pathetic and yet all I've read from you were embarassing excuses to justify the fails of those characters, what an excuse of a joke lol.

- Since kid Nardo and Burrito fodderized Foddershiki, why not? ;)

- Ultimately, fanfiction is not allowed here.

Equalize energies and the old fart still curbstomps.

Ok... Fixed the adult part ;)

So you didn't even bother with anything i first said, instead you posted an esaay of trolling and salt talk. Catch you later man.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By silentNightz

Secondly, Trying to claim they survive the heat is ridiculous, when was ichigo ever near it?.( I dont remember this happening), Adult toshiro's Ice has no feats remotely Suggesting it can survive the heat of the sun so no. Kenny having more reiatsu than other captains equates to what exactly?.

Sorry, I was remembering that incorrectly: Ichigo has higher reiatsu than Yamamoto so he's unaffected the the intense heat. Toshiro can freeze all matter, including fire to absolute zero. Kenpachi is directly comparable to those trained by the Royal Guard; he, like them, is extremely resistant to both heat and cold due to his large amount of reiatsu. Long-since established concept of the series.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01:

Ok... Fixed the adult part

So the adult versions shit on the shit versions being garbage? I can live with that. :)

So you didn't even bother with anything i first said, instead you posted an esaay of trolling and salt talk.

To fight the Naruto wank back, you have to use your anti-wank skills - and I perfomed this anti-wank very good, or not? ;)

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann:

@the_alchemist01 said:

@tyki_mikk25: So let me get it straight with you. Urashiki is stronger than adult sauce but weaker than the fodder trio?.

so?.

By feats so far? Yes he is weaker, since Jiraiya wasn't in senninmodus and Naruto only in one tail form. His hax was his best ability, his Ap/Dura is totally trash as we see in the battle. Adult Sauce seems far weaker then his previous form who fought against Naruto in end of Naruto.

The current feats just confirmed it, the gap between Adult Sasuke and the trio wasn't large as we see in the anime. Yet the Rikudo Sasuke would easily curbstomp that trio. People should accept the truth with is that Adult Sauce and Hokage Naruto aren't stront anymore as in the past, the feats and statements easily proof this.

Even headcanon can't save anymore the big huge downgrade with the Naruto verse get by the boruto verse.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: How is pointing out a fact excuses? What else am i suppose to say then?

I already provided the evidence. Jougan is otsutsuki power and momoshiki says it himself. Bro are you good? 😂

His power is fused.....its his chakra....what the fuck? Is chakra not fused with peoples body now? You clearly don't know a single thing about naruto or probably even part 1 Naruto.

No it didnt....anytime Naruto went nine tails, it boosted massively....this guy ACTUALLY doesnt know what hes talking about. Like ik people say that just to piss the other person off but you ACTUALLY have no idea.

Yep. And ill give you the same answer. There outliers. Prove otherwise. Ill wait.

Again ill curbstomp you in a debate about NARUTOS piercing. (Who cares about madara? I ssid Naruto lol didnt all people shared the same feats). I literally made thread showing all Narutos piercing resistance.

Talks about crying yet REFUSES to post a counter worth a damn. 😭

Yes he would be weak to poison. Doesnt have anything to do with his stats. Just means hes weak to poison.....this is really bad...ive been in alot of debates but fuck man...

Your saying and assuming what IM saying. Even AFTER i told you no and ASKED you to stop. Thats antagonizing. Flagged.

When did you debunke boruto has god powers? All you said " b b b b but" and asked me to prove it when i already did previous message...what the hell?

Doesnt know what haxes are, uses outliers as evidence, doesn't know chakra is fused with people....what the hell is this!?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Oreo6

@the_alchemist01: Bro do you see this crap? 😂😂😂 wanderez was already bad. We all knew that but this ds dude us terrible.

When hes backed into a corner, he just mocks you. If you noticed, most of his arguments was "b b b but" and that was it... After he mocked you, there was no counter afterwards 😂😂 these bleach fans really gotta chill.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I had a DREAM where we could ALL accept how strong our characters are and live in harmony! 🙌🏾

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

Stopped, you should knee under the feet of theds after he debunk almost all points of your post. Thanks the current Ep of Boruto debunk also your last argument.

Kid One tail Naruto+Boruto have enough Ap to kill a God tier in Naruto verse. Two kiddys take down a character who was almost fused Momoshiki lvl.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25: Current episode doesnt debunk anything but oh well. You cant win em all. Or better yet you cant always make the other person realize you won.

Boruto whos swapping hands with fused momishiki and kid Naruto which is an outkier that no one one can prove isnt?...yeah. i agree.

But let me guess? You wont debate me right? Cause "sOmEoNe ElSe DiD iT aLrEAdy" right? Then don't talk to me. You can exit to the right 👉

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Oreo6

How do you guys not realize its an outlier. Your literally implying KID NARUTO is stronger than ADULT SASUKE AND NARUTO IN SIX PATHS MODE 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 bleach fans man....bleach fans

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still no valid reasons for Urashiki, that he was beat by Kid Naruto and Boruto?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You would also be implying kid Naruto is stronger than everyone in shippuden.....which means kid Naruto was already stronger than shippuden Naruto.....so all that training wuth jaraiya was for what? Did he not get stronger at all? This is why you dont use outliers people 🤦‍♂️

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By EcoBlitz

If yama’s bankai is active Hitsu can’t use his bankai

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

How is pointing out a fact excuses?

Headcanon*

You haven't stated a single fact here yet, try again.

I already provided the evidence. Jougan is otsutsuki power and momoshiki says it himself.

No, you didn't.

It seems reading comprehension is not you strength but don't worry, I'll simply repeat that again:

"B b b but chakra is half physical power!!" "B but jougan" yeah nope, I asked you to provide the evidence of Burrito using his Otsutsuki powers and you chickened out and came with more excuses.

"B b but his power should be fused now!" and the Earth is flat. See? I can arbitrary claim something like that as well but without proofs your assertion holds no more than a single dust.

I've never claimed a single word of Jougan not being otsutsuki's power. And now try to prove Burrito used Jougan against Foddershiki, I will wait.

His power is fused.....its his chakra....what the fuck?

E-X-C-U-S-E-S.

Can you prove his Jougan is already mixed with his own chakra and thus massively increased his stats? It must be nice dreaming of unicorns and elves, right? ;)

You clearly don't know a single thing about naruto or probably even part 1 Naruto.

"Waah! Waaah! I do not have any arguments and thus, I'll simply question his knowledge!"

No it didnt....anytime Naruto went nine tails, it boosted massively....this guy ACTUALLY doesnt know what hes talking about.

It did; and yes, anytime Naruto went nine tails, Kurama's chakra massively boosted him - I've literally said the same shit:

Kurama's chakra boosted Naruto's chakra slowly; resulting in Naruto having huge amount of chakra. And this is a slow progress and thanks to the seal allowing this development to do so. And yes, KCM and Bijuu Modd Naruto is dtill different than base Naruto - thanks for confirming the point that Burrito should be still a low tier without his powers atm.

As I have mentioned it, reading comprehension is not your strength; Kurama's chakra automatically merged with Naruto's own chakra, resulting in Naruto already having huge amount of chakra from begin with. BUT Naruto CAN also use a lot more of Kurama's chakra to massively boost his own chakra, it is KCM and Bijuu Mode - I said nothing else.

this guy ACTUALLY doesnt know what hes talking about.

???

Like ik people say that just to piss the other person off but you ACTUALLY have no idea

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yep. And ill give you the same answer. There outliers.

Burden of proof lies on you to prove they are outliers. Just saying.

Again ill curbstomp you in a debate about NARUTOS piercing.

Have fun curbstomping me then (won't happen anyway). And proving that teen Naruto had better cutting resistance than Hokage Naruto just confirms my point that Hokage Naruto and Adult Sauce are huge disappointments.

Who cares about madara?

Sure, who cares about another "outlier"? As long as you can massively wank the good feats in Burrito, you can obviously ignore the weak points of the characters. ;)

Talks about crying yet REFUSES to post a counter worth a damn.

This was my counter: "Waaah! Waaaah! B b but I made threads?! :(" sure you do; and it seems I wasn't there, otherwise your nonsense would be debunked already. Hashi literally finished Madara with an effing kunai... OUTLIER!!!111

You just have to read my post more properly.

Yes he would be weak to poison.

He is weak to poison and he is also weak against a combined attack of two fodders compared to him... He has a lot of weaknesses if you ask me.

Your saying and assuming what IM saying. Even AFTER i told you no and ASKED you to stop.

Huh? I've only mentioned that I ASSUMED you would indicate that and after saying I shouldn't assume something like that, I simply asked you why.

"B b but you're antagonizing me! :(" Search for the term antagonizing because that's not what I am doing here.

Flagged for what?

When did you debunke boruto has god powers?

I didn't debunk that Burrito has god powers (lol), I debunked that Boruto used god powers against Urashiki: Already debunked that Burrito used godlike powers against Foddershiki. Burrito needed kid Naruto bc he wasn't strong enough to defeat him alone. I guess I was right once again.

You simply have to watch the episode:

Loading Video...

They even overpowered Urashiki's own jutsu, lmao.

Doesnt know what haxes are, uses outliers as evidence, doesn't know chakra is fused with people....what the hell is this!?

Yeah! What the hell is this?! I'm just asking for a few evidences and explanations how these things are outliers and you blatantly ignore that - how is that possibru?!

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, Yama burns their souls.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Oreo6

@theds: So i guess momishiki didnt literally say boruto had otutsuki power. I also guess his jougan has never activated before. Incredible.

Again. Jougan is otsutsuki power and momo literally tells him he has it. All this dude does is mock 😂 he has no arguments. Again its in his chakra. Debunk that and then we can move on.

Its in his chakra. Nothing more to say.

Says the one who mocks people when he cant argue.

It wasnt slowly. When he went nine tails, he instantly got the boost....again you DONT know what your talking about LMAO!

Talks about reading comprehension yet when i give him a perfectly made sentence, his answer is "?????????" 😂😂😂😂

If there not outliers than kid Naruto is stronger than shippuden Naruto and he woukd also be stronger than boruto era kages since urashiki gave the kages trouble as well. But yep. Thats acceptable isnt it? Why am i asking. Of course it is 😪

No it means there outliers...lol you probably actually beleive goku to be bullet level when he got hurt by one in that on episode against the robbers.

Who cares about madara? Madaras feats arent Narutos lol

No. I told you i didnt have a winner in mind and your reply was "its alright. I have a winner in mind too".

You JUST asked me to prove there outliers in this message 😂😂 you didnt ask me before. And this is exactly why i said you don't know what your talking about. I have to explain what a hax is to you? I have to explain chakra to you?....oh man.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By the_alchemist01

@tyki_mikk25 said:
@the_alchemist01 said:

@varricpatermann:

@the_alchemist01 said:

so?.

By feats so far? Yes he is weaker, since Jiraiya wasn't in senninmodus and Naruto only in one tail form. His hax was his best ability, his Ap/Dura is totally trash as we see in the battle. Adult Sauce seems far weaker then his previous form who fought against Naruto in end of Naruto.

The current feats just confirmed it, the gap between Adult Sasuke and the trio wasn't large as we see in the anime. Yet the Rikudo Sasuke would easily curbstomp that trio. People should accept the truth with is that Adult Sauce and Hokage Naruto aren't stront anymore as in the past, the feats and statements easily proof this.

Even headcanon can't save anymore the big huge downgrade with the Naruto verse get by the boruto verse.

No Caption Provided

So Kid naruto and Boruto will beat every single soul in the Naruto series. The fact that it makes sense to you makes me wanna cry for you, Like i said earlier BAD WRITING PEOPLE!!! Nuff said on that.😑

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01:

Everyone who has a weak durability? Why not? Im sure for Madara,Rikudo Obito and some as Kaguya, the rasengan wouldn't do any damage. But Urashiki or Momoshiki who aren't special? Urashiki was even worse then Momo since it was one tail Naruto who combinate his power with Boruto to kill him.

I mean what is funny here when the anime literally show these feats today? Their isn't any point now who would speak against these feats. Bad for the tards who believe that Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto beeing stronger then their Rikudo forms.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01:

Everyone who has a weak durability? Why not? Im sure for Madara,Rikudo Obito and some as Kaguya, the rasengan wouldn't do any damage. But Urashiki or Momoshiki who aren't special? Urashiki was even worse then Momo since it was one tail Naruto who combinate his power with Boruto to kill him.

I mean what is funny here when the anime literally show these feats today? Their isn't any point now who would speak against these feats. Bad for the tards who believe that Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto beeing stronger then their Rikudo forms.

Adult Naruto has his Rikudo form has shown against delta, both halves of Kurama and a legit Moon splicer tanking feat not once but twice, Adult sauce has greater mastery over his Sharingan, EMS and Rinne over their teen selves pease elaborate as to how they are weaker than their teen selves?.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War arc Naruto and Sasuke would have been a different thing but current Naruto and Sasuke(their adult versions) have been extremely weakened from their war arc counterparts.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1:Team Naruto easily

R2:Team Naruto low diff

And lol at Naruto and Sasuke not having cold/heat resistance feats

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyki_mikk25 said:

@the_alchemist01:

Adult Naruto has his Rikudo form has shown against delta, both halves of Kurama and a legit Moon splicer tanking feat not once but twice, Adult sauce has greater mastery over his Sharingan, EMS and Rinne over their teen selves pease elaborate as to how they are weaker than their teen selves?.

What are you talking about, Naruto doesn´t have his Rikudo power anymore, he lose the TSB and probably his fly ability.

Tanking a attack of a large TSB isn´t impressiv, we see where Naruto stand in durability against both Delta and Jigen, he far below that lvl.

Adult Sasuke feats aren´t better, first against Shin and then against Urashiki, nothing even speak that the adult forms are stronger.

I mean something must be really bad if Boruto is able to blitz and kill of two characters with make a big problem to the duo team Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke.

The powerlvl of the enimies getting weaker so far, the current episode of Boruto just proof it.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01 said:
@tyki_mikk25 said:

@the_alchemist01:

What are you talking about, Naruto doesn´t have his Rikudo power anymore, he lose the TSB and probably his fly ability.

Tanking a attack of a large TSB isn´t impressiv, we see where Naruto stand in durability against both Delta and Jigen, he far below that lvl.

Adult Sasuke feats aren´t better, first against Shin and then against Urashiki, nothing even speak that the adult forms are stronger.

I mean something must be really bad if Boruto is able to blitz and kill of two characters with make a big problem to the duo team Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasuke.

The powerlvl of the enimies getting weaker so far, the current episode of Boruto just proof it.

No Caption Provided

Oh no. I've just realized that nothing i say is gonna chnage your backward logic so im out. Stay salty, Cião.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

Base Narusauce get one shot by literally anyone on the team, Momo is fodder, Kaguya is the only relevant one.

Round 2 - Toshiro solos.

KingogKings777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds said:

Feels like it got smaller compared to the teen Susanno

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01:

Sadly that you just run away outside of accept the anime feats. Im not the one who make this portrayal, if you have anything against this portrayal, start first with Kishi and his studio who make such trash episodes, not me who just use these anime feats(facts) as argument here. Im not the one who downplay Boruto character, everything starts with the own mangaka and the anime studio, almost 70% of the naruto fans hate these portrayal and hate Kishi and the studio who make this idiotic episodes.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_alchemist01: Bro the desperation is real. There literally. Like...LITERALLY saying that kid Naruto is stronger than shippuden Naruto...thats actually embarrassing. How any group of people can be that desperate is beyond me.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@the_alchemist01: Bro the desperation is real. There literally. Like...LITERALLY saying that kid Naruto is stronger than shippuden Naruto...thats actually embarrassing. How any group of people can be that desperate is beyond me.

Kid Naruto+Boruto+Jiraiya, pls not forget the context of these facts of the anime.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

Ikr.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: what you were even saying in that comment? What do you think there all stronger than the shippuden cast or EOS Naruto? Lol boruto. JOUGAN boruto is the only one you can argue for.

GoldHeretic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By GoldHeretic

The Naruto team still take it both rounds

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

Kid Naruto+Boruto+Jiraiya, pls not forget the context of these facts of the anime.

Can you even see what you type?. Those fodder trio by your flawed logic will beat/ keep up with Momo that would beat madara?? The Zassõ Zassõ fruit is in full effect.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Tyki_Mikk25

@oreo6 said:

@tyki_mikk25: what you were even saying in that comment? What do you think there all stronger than the shippuden cast or EOS Naruto? Lol boruto. JOUGAN boruto is the only one you can argue for.

What I can say is that the trio was strong enough to kill of a God tier, in same way I can tell that mid tiers as Shin was able to hurt and injuried two top tiers(Naruto&Sasuke). Also I can say that Boruto has fast movement enough to blitz and react to Fused Momoshiki and Urashiki. All of them literally manga and anime feats. And I see both Naruto and Sasuke getting far weaker as their previous versions.

So which means the top tiers in Boruto aren´t in the same lvl as Rikudo Madara or Kaguya. The only one who reach that lvl is Jigen who stomp the duo team. Using her Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto is a downgrade, they should use Rikudo Naruto and Rikudo Sasuke here, not their weakened versions.

@tyki_mikk25:

"Can you even see what you type?. Those fodder trio by your flawed logic will beat/ keep up with Momo that would beat madara?? The Zassõ Zassõ fruit is in full effect."

Who say that Momo even beating Madara? He isn´t even close to that lvl by portrayal and feats so far, so what are we again using headcanon in this thread?

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: Except shin is an outlier. And urashiki is stronger than pain. MANY times stronger so jaraiya being abke to take down ura is also an outlier. Kid Naruto beating him is too cause urashiki was giving 2 kage at once trouble.....kid naruto is not multi-kage level. You would aslo be saying kid sasuke is many times abive kage level cause he beat 1 tailed Naruto. You would be saying that kid Naruto could beat pain and most likely anyone in shippuden even before he became a teen or mastered sage mode. Your scaling is backwards. Your literally going backwards.

You can say there weaker. I disagree but you can say that. You CANT SAY Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasukr are weaker than 1 tailed and CM2 naruto and sasuke 😂😂😂 which is what you would be saying. Except JOUGAN boruto obviously for going against momoshiki.

While i do think urashiki is weaker than fused momoshiki and maybe even momoshiki in base, i disagree that hes not above shippuden characters. Just based off the small things hes done, hes already put above everyone in shippuden. Hell, the fact that he was effortlessly got back up after JOUGAN boruto and shinki "took him down" is enough. But yeah i think urashiki is a bit lower on the god tier scale.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Oreo6

@tyki_mikk25: Like you said yourself. Its trash writing.

How did urashiki even get brought up anyway? No one from boruto aside from momo and ofc Naruto and Sasuke is in this gauntlet.

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@tyki_mikk25:

"Except shin is an outlier."

Because of what?

"And urashiki is stronger than pain."

Yes or not, it isn´t clear anymore after his bad performance against Kid Naruto,Boruto and Jiraiya. Kinshiki and Momoshiki already show very bad feats against Kages, Pain would rekt most of them, nothing suggest that they are far stronger.

"MANY times stronger so jaraiya being abke to take down ura is also an outlier."

It isn´t, it happen in the anime as we see in the last weaks, so no outlier..

"Kid Naruto beating him is too cause urashiki was giving 2 kage at once trouble"

Kid Naruto get helped by Jiraiya and Boruto, one of these Kages get help by Boruto in the anime, portrayalwise the Kages aren´t that strong.

".....kid naruto is not multi-kage level."

Again who said Kid Naruto alone? Stop and watch the anime if you don´t have any plan.

"You would aslo be saying kid sasuke is many times abive kage level cause he beat 1 tailed Naruto."

If Kid Sasuke get the same help as Kid Naruto, why not? AP wise they could kill any Kage, it is right now a legit feat of the anime.

"You would be saying that kid Naruto could beat pain and most likely anyone in shippuden even before he became a teen or mastered sage mode. Your scaling is backwards. Your literally going backwards."

Again you don´t understand the portrayal, Kid Naruto get helped by Boruto and Jiraiya, against Pain it would be still very hard, his fight style is complete different to Urashiki. But even then, one of Pain body get one shot by kid konohamaru via rasegan, which proof again my point that Kid Naruto had enough Ap to kill of Top tiers who had weak durability:

No Caption Provided

So if Konohamaru was already strong enough to kill of one pain with rasengan, a combo of Boruto and Kid Naruto(one tail) should easily be capable to do the same in a clear hit. The important thing is here more the match up, since Urashiki reaction was trash against multiple eniemies. Also Urashiki already struggel of against two Kage lvl character, everytime he run away so your compare doesn´t make sense either.

"You can say there weaker. I disagree but you can say that. You CANT SAY Hokage Naruto and Adult Sasukr are weaker than 1 tailed and CM2 naruto and sasuke 😂😂😂 which is what you would be saying."

What I can say easily that Kid Naruto,Boruto and Jiraiya was able to kill of a enemy with was in the same lvl of Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto. The question here should be more, would Adult Sasuke would get killed of if he would get his in the same way as Urashiki?

"But yeah i think urashiki is a bit lower on the god tier scale."

If you are think that Urashiki is the only reason why Boruto characters get downgraded, you should start to read the manga again. Right now team7 fighting off a enemy who is dangerous as Jigen(Kawaki state) and probably they gonna take him down in the manga. Delta vs Naruto(delta punches get tanked by low tiers, same punches who hurt chakra cloak Naruto...)...

Their are multiple reasons for the powerlvl debate in boruto, not only in CV but in the most Narutoforums a big debate start because of the Boruto manga and portrayalwise.