Hokage Naruto, Adult Sasuke, Fused Momoshiki and Kaguya vs EOS Ichigo, EOS Toshiro, EOS Kenpachi and Yammamoto.

• 133 results
Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

R1: Everyone starts off in there base form.

R2: Everyone starts off at full power.

*If Naruto Team is having trouble, Naruto can give them version 1 cloaks like he did to the army in the war.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By UltimateSage

Does Kaguya even have a base mode??lol

OT: Kaguya solos, Either naruto or sasuke solo. Team kaguya godstomps.......both rounds

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base Narusauce get one shot by literally anyone on the team, Momo is fodder, Kaguya is the only relevant one.

Round 2 - Yama solos.

Avatar image for vibecheckfailed
vibecheckfailed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Naruto both rounds.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Oreo6

Bump

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage: I mean technically ๐Ÿ˜‚ dont forget she can transform into that 10 headed thing that absorbs you if you touch its skin.

eri123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team Naruto.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto Team Both Rounds

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto team probably wins a majority. The biggest threats are Bankai Yamamoto and Adult Toshiro but Naruto characters have very powerful ranged attacks and genjutsu to bypass those.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stealthy bump uwu

Undre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Undre

@oreo6: rabbit form kaguya gets flash forzen

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Haxxxz  Online

Naruto team hands down

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wouldn't they all go full power from the start if they are serious in winning.. Otherwise it will be quite pointless.

Also for such a small group Naruto could give KCM2 cloaks not just the V1 chakra cloak. (I don't like how they are both called cloaks but are totally different things...)

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#15  Edited By Revold

OT: Naruto team stomps Kaguya can probably solo

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite/mismatch in naruto teamโ€™s favor

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Big ol pufferfish bump

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya is the only threat here, why you donยดt count Rikudo Madara,Rikudo Naruto and Rikudo Sasuke into this, they are much stronger then the weak versions and Momoshiki.

I mean Fused Momoshiki is probably little stronger then Urashiki, who trashed Adult Sasuke, yet get his asskicked by kid Naruto and Boruto(yes it is such worse). Hokage Naruto stuggle with fodders as Delta(who wouldnยดt even survive one second against Kenpachi and co)...

Kenpachi would stomp Adult Sasuke and Hokage Naruto(worse then as they stomped by Jigen) and Momoshiki get beat down by Toshiro or Ichigo, Yamamoto take off Kaguya.

ThousandSteps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Team Naruto slaughters neg diff.

R2: Team Naruto low diff at best.

silentNightz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Adult Naruto and Sasuke are total ass compared to shinigami in base. Neither Naruto, Sasuke, nor Momoshiki have heat/cold durability so Yamamoto's shikai could kill them. Kaguya can be seal, same way as always, kicking and screaming.

R2: And here we go.....Who on the NARUTO team can survive 15,000,000 degrees? Absolute Zero+power negation?

Shinigami win both rounds.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the biggest problems for the nardo team are yama and hitsu's bankais. starting in base makes it an easy win for them in R1.

R2: is harder due to yama starting in bankai but kaguya should survive and solo regardless.

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone from team naruto is soloing the verse.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamamoto solostomps. Kid Naruto and Boruto > Urashiki >>> Adult Sauce = Hokage Naruto.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: They hit harder in base form than any one in bleach ever has

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"B but Naruto can destroy the planet" eh nope.

"B b b but Hokage Naruto and Adult Sauce should be stronger than their teen versions" still nope. It canonically happened that Kid Naruto and Boruto defeated an opponent stronger than Adult Sauce.

"Nardo multiversal" still nope, Sauce' Perfect Susanno barely destroyed the ground in the Boruto manga

"B b b but that moon splitting feat" the same anime which showed Kid Naruto and Boruto >>> Adult Sauce? If you want to believe that.

The Fodderuto verse stands no chance against Bleach top tiers.

cKarma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How do they tank Yama or Toshiros Bankai?

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ckarma said:

How do they tank Yama or Toshiros Bankai?

They can't, it's that simple. Urashiki was defeated by a combined attack of Kid Naruto and Boruto who defeated Adult Sauce. That moment when Boruto even surpassed the DBS anime being illogical.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

@wanderez: They hit harder in base form than any one in bleach ever has

Just how Kid Nardo and Boruto defeated Urashiki? I guess you have a point here.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Oreo6

@theds: Just gonna say boruto has otsutsuki power and with it, was able to keep up with fused momoshiki who would wash urashiki. I certain it makes sense if hes fighting with the god tiers

Inb4 people claim i have a "ClEaR wInNeR iN mInD" simply cause im making a comment to something lol

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TheDs

@oreo6 said:

@theds: Just gonna say boruto has otsutsuki power and with it, was able to keep up with fused momoshiki who would wash urashiki. I certain it makes sense if hes fighting with the god tiers

Inb4 people claim i have a "ClEaR wInNeR iN mInD" simply cause im making a comment to something lol

Can you prove Boruto used his Otsutsuki power against Urashiki? How does that make Boruto magically on par with god tiers? And how was Kid Naruto even relevant by beating him if Boruto can basically solo him? Keep the excuses coming.

I do not blame you; I have a clear winner in mind as well and it is that old fart soloing them.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Oreo6

@theds: Chakra is half spiritual and half *physical* power plus it correlates to stats. The fact he has otsutsuki power means he should be around there level. Onviously there are high end otsutsukis and low end ones but this doesnt matter cause we saw boruto swapping hands with fused momoshiki.

Naruto keeping up with them would be an outlier just like Hokage Naruto getting stabbed by shin is an outkier unkess you think shin is stronger than fused momoshiki ๐Ÿ˜‚. And this is coming from someone who thinks urashiki is relatively weak compared to everyone else in the verse. The fact naruto needed boruto with him to even stand a chance against urashiki proves my point.

Urashiki getting caught by jaraiya wouldnt be an outlier though cause jaraiya didnt overpower him. He used poison hax.

I mean you can make assumptions. Your the only one whos gonna be looking unintelligent by the end of it.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Oreo6

@theds: Also when did i say boruto can solo them. You mean the otsutsuki? Id like a quote.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@theds: Chakra is half spiritual and half *physical* power plus it correlates to stats. The fact he has otsutsuki power means he should be around there level. Onviously there are high end otsutsukis and low end ones but this doesnt matter cause we saw boruto swapping hands with fused momoshiki.

Naruto keeping up with them would be an outlier just like Hokage Naruto getting stabbed by shin is an outkier unkess you think shin is stronger than fused momoshiki ๐Ÿ˜‚. And this is coming from someone who thinks urashiki is relatively weak compared to everyone else in the verse. The fact naruto needed boruto with him to even stand a chance against urashiki proves my point.

Urashiki getting caught by jaraiya wouldnt be an outlier though cause jaraiya didnt overpower him. He used poison hax.

I mean you can make assumptions. Your the only one whos gonna be looking unintelligent by the end of it.

More excuses.

"B b b but otsutsukis b but Boruto has god like chakra!!" as I said, there's no indication of Boruto using the chakra of the otsutsukis yet. Nope, Boruto has that chakra but atm it is clearly useless since Boruto cannot control it yet. And nope, it doesn't magically increase his stats. Naruto's chakra merged with Kurama's chakra was a slowly progress which was only possible because of that seal allowing the Bijuu chakra and Naruto's chakra to fuse together.

"B b but it is an outlier" sure, just how it is an outlier that Shin pierced through KCM Hokage Naruto, eh wait? "B but it is an outlier that Naruto was stabbed!!" - and now we have the second outlier here, quite coincidentally, don't you think? :O

"B b b but poison" "B but it was hax" another question, since when is poison hax? ;)

Why so salty? Only because I have a clear winner here as well? Guess it's my bad.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6 said:

@theds: Also when did i say boruto can solo them. You mean the otsutsuki? Id like a quote.

This was my pure assumption on your statement that Boruto could have used the chakra of an Otsutsuki far stronger than Urashiki to beat him at the end. Thus: "And how was Kid Naruto even relevant by beating him if Boruto can basically solo him? Keep the excuses coming."

Of course I cannot quote you since you haven't said that so literal, lol.

Anyway, I'm done for now. Am probably responding later on if you write an answer against my recent posts.

Oreo6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Oreo6

@theds: uhhhh yes there has....chakra is HALF PHYSICAL POWER. Hes always using it lol it just gets heightened when he uses jougan whuch also debunks you. Jougan IS otsutsuki power so he has clearly shown it over 4 times now. Yeah because it fusing OVER TIME. Once it fused, his stats boosted did they not?....is KCM and bijuu mode the same as base Naruto?

Nothing you said debunked anything lol kid Naruto lasting against urashiki is an outlier. Naruto getting stabbed is an outlier.

I literally made a thread that showed all the times where lesser forms of Naruto tanked blades. Ill curbstomp you in a debate of wether shin was an outlier or not so if you want to beleive it wasnt, thats all you lol

Why wouldnt poison be hax? Explain. It has nothing to do with his physicals or stats and is a technique.....do you not know what haxes are? Also that would mean urashiki is susceptible to poison. Congratulations. We just discovered something about ura ๐Ÿ‘

I dont have a clear winner but antagonize me again and im flagging and dming the mods. ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Well than thats an assumption you shouldnt have made. Already debunked kid naruto and the fact kid Naruto NEEDED boruto proves my case even more.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@oreo6:

After watching the episode I can say: I was right lol.

uhhhh yes there has....chakra is HALF PHYSICAL POWER. Hes always using it lol it just gets heightened when he uses jougan whuch also debunks you. Jougan IS otsutsuki power so he has clearly shown it over 4 times now. Yeah because it fusing OVER TIME. Once it fused, his stats boosted did they not?....is KCM and bijuu mode the same as base Naruto?

E-X-C-U-S-E-S.

"B b b but chakra is half physical power!!" "B but jougan" yeah nope, I asked you to provide the evidence of Burrito using his Otsutsuki powers and you chickened out and came with more excuses.

"B b but his power should be fused now!" and the Earth is flat. See? I can arbitrary claim something like that as well but without proofs your assertion holds no more than a single dust.

Kurama's chakra boosted Naruto's chakra slowly; resulting in Naruto having huge amount of chakra. And this is a slow progress and thanks to the seal allowing this development to do so. And yes, KCM and Bijuu Modd Naruto is dtill different than base Naruto - thanks for confirming the point that Burrito should be still a low tier without his powers atm.

Nothing you said debunked anything lol kid Naruto lasting against urashiki is an outlier. Naruto getting stabbed is an outlier.

BORING!

It's still the same excuse. I guess I'll repeat myself once again: "B b but it is an outlier" sure, just how it is an outlier that Shin pierced through KCM Hokage Naruto, eh wait? "B but it is an outlier that Naruto was stabbed!!" - and now we have the second outlier here, quite coincidentally, don't you think?

I literally made a thread that showed all the times where lesser forms of Naruto tanked blades. Ill curbstomp you in a debate of wether shin was an outlier or not so if you want to beleive it wasnt, thats all you lol

"Waaah! Waaaah! B b but I made threads?! :(" sure you do; and it seems I wasn't there, otherwise your nonsense would be debunked already. Hashi literally finished Madara with an effing kunai... OUTLIER!!!111

Why wouldnt poison be hax? Explain. It has nothing to do with his physicals or stats and is a technique.....do you not know what haxes are? Also that would mean urashiki is susceptible to poison. Congratulations. We just discovered something about ura

That's what I'm asking you bruh. =/

So I guess Foddershiki is weak to poison? It's time to compare him with Magellan. ;)

I dont have a clear winner but antagonize me again and im flagging and dming the mods.

I don't have a clear winner... except that old fart destroying these pseudo god tiers.

I do not antagonize you; I'm simply correcting your mistakes. But well, keep flagging me. ;)

Well than thats an assumption you shouldnt have made. Already debunked kid naruto and the fact kid Naruto NEEDED boruto proves my case even more.

Why shouldn't I make this assumption? Please elaborate your thoughts.

Already debunked that Burrito used godlike powers against Foddershiki. Burrito needed kid Naruto bc he wasn't strong enough to defeat him alone. I guess I was right once again.

Mr-Otaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Mr-Otaku

Team 1's only threads of hope are fused evilman and rabbit milf.

Team 2 takes it. Reiatsu is more potent and deadly.

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't base Ichigo Human??

Naruto team both rounds.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: @wanderez: @silentnightz:

Y'all are pathetic, using Kid Naruto to prove your claims is ridiculous. Also would yama use Bankai with his subordinates around?? No. Naruto team in a curb people.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By VarricPatermann

Love how people like positive feats and ignoring negative feats. Naruto has lost any credibility thanks Boruto. Either of team Bleach could curb Sasuke, because his lame feats against Urashiki, lol.

To many fanfiction here, Narutards never learn like DBTards. Lmao.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Wanderez

@the_alchemist01:

Yama literally starts in Bankai lol

Its literally the point of the second round.........

Arthur_Morgan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Arthur_Morgan

Team one stomps.

Yamamoto is the only one who can do something thanks to the heat.

but he will get one shotted.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez: That's in R2 in which Naruto opens up with a Boiling release Rasenshuriken or a massive rasengan. If energies were equalised, we all know Momo solos.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theds: @wanderez: @silentnightz:

Y'all are pathetic, using Kid Naruto to prove your claims is ridiculous. Also would yama use Bankai with his subordinates around?? No. Naruto team in a curb people.

Lol, I've discovered a pathetic hypocrite, sucks to be you. Of course you Narutards only take the good feats of the anime but whenever we see some bullshit in the anime which contradicts your fanfiction, you tend to ignore these things by simply calling them outliers. How weak.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Love how people like positive feats and ignoring negative feats. Naruto has lost any credibility thanks Boruto. Either of team Bleach could curb Sasuke, because his lame feats against Urashiki, lol.

So we just ignore all of his feats before then?? CV never fails at cracking me up.

Wanderez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@varricpatermann said:

So we just ignore all of his feats before then?? CV never fails at cracking me up.

Once again: "B but Naruto can destroy the planet" eh nope.

"B b b but Hokage Naruto and Adult Sauce should be stronger than their teen versions" still nope. It canonically happened that Kid Naruto and Boruto defeated an opponent stronger than Adult Sauce.

"Nardo multiversal" still nope, Sauce' Perfect Susanno barely destroyed the ground in the Boruto manga

"B b b but that moon splitting feat" the same anime which showed Kid Naruto and Boruto >>> Adult Sauce? If you want to believe that.

The Fodderuto verse stands no chance against Bleach top tiers.

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@the_alchemist01:

Nice, then why did you even tag me?

Oh for this๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

@wanderez said:

Base Narusauce get one shot by literally anyone on the team, Momo is fodder, Kaguya is the only relevant one.

Round 2 - Yama solos.

TheDs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wanderez said:

@the_alchemist01:

Nice, then why did you even tag me?

Oh for this๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ

@wanderez said:

Round 2 - Yama solos.

"Waaah! Waaah! He doesn't agree with my fanfiction! Waah!"