User Lists: 0

I hope this fight happens in the manga

SmallHomie45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Lmao I wish this happened because the lack of action kakashi is seeing in boruto is criminal.

Now I realize hokage kakashi a lot of people are not as informed on his abilities because it was only a single novel so this will be a much more thorough explanation.

A novel has dropped , called kakashi retsuden which is written by kishi in which it is stated hokage kakashi is stronger than war arc. His ninjutsu is on another level, his chakra pool is massive, he has been training “diligently” as the novel puts it. He’s faster stronger his ninjutsu is on a whole different league.

* His ninjutsu, I will provide two examples from the novel

* One is where kakashi holds a highly advanced mud wall called a quarts wall around a whole town which is semi immune to lightning which is earth types weakness. It took several ninja to bring it down. The average ninja can hold a average mud wall that is vulnerable to lightning for 12 hours and completely exert their chakra. Kakashi held a highly advanced one for 24 hours with chakra in the tank to spare.

* The other feat would be, him using a new jutsu he developed a fiery bird type thing to defeat a sage of the six paths chakra created ( from a ninja tool ) water style jutsu. This was after the wall and he already used lots of chakra. He defeated that jutsu using that kind of power while also at an elemental disadvantage.

* his speed is also insane as it was during the war arc, and even faster.

* he fought 50 jounin level ninja at the same time without using ninjutsu (while holding up the quartz wall) merely due to his speed and blitzing them one by one.

* it is stated in that novel that he is significantly stronger than when he fought Obito and madara. This would be war arc.

* His chakra was already crazy in that arc and now due to loss of sharingan has much more chakra as he wasn’t of uchiha blood it drained him of chakra heavily. Not only that through training and battles his chakra also increased. His sharingan was similar to ankle weights, in the way that he had average chakra pool until pain arc he had slightly higher than average , then war arc gave him massive chakra pool. The sharingan forced him to use his chakra efficiently as it was also hindering his chakra and making him use it. Only war arc did he display insanely high chakra pool. Now he knows how to efficiently use chakra and has a extremely large chakra pool and no sharingan to drain him. This without a doubt makes him a lethal threat.

* his most notable increases is chakra pool and ninjutsu. Speed is impressive as well.

* just wish they did something with it in the anime I’d probably start watching it then lmao

Hope it helped, please leave any questions or ideas in the comments so I can try to clarify.

SmallHomie45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao I wish this happened because the lack of action kakashi is seeing in boruto is criminal.

Now I realize hokage kakashi a lot of people are not as informed on his abilities because it was only a single novel so this will be a much more thorough explanation.

A novel has dropped , called kakashi retsuden which is written by kishi in which it is stated hokage kakashi is stronger than war arc. His ninjutsu is on another level, his chakra pool is massive, he has been training “diligently” as the novel puts it. He’s faster stronger his ninjutsu is on a whole different league.

* His ninjutsu, I will provide two examples from the novel

* One is where kakashi holds a highly advanced mud wall called a quarts wall around a whole town which is semi immune to lightning which is earth types weakness. It took several ninja to bring it down. The average ninja can hold a average mud wall that is vulnerable to lightning for 12 hours and completely exert their chakra. Kakashi held a highly advanced one for 24 hours with chakra in the tank to spare.

* The other feat would be, him using a new jutsu he developed a fiery bird type thing to defeat a sage of the six paths chakra created ( from a ninja tool ) water style jutsu. This was after the wall and he already used lots of chakra. He defeated that jutsu using that kind of power while also at an elemental disadvantage.

* his speed is also insane as it was during the war arc, and even faster.

* he fought 50 jounin level ninja at the same time without using ninjutsu (while holding up the quartz wall) merely due to his speed and blitzing them one by one.

* it is stated in that novel that he is significantly stronger than when he fought Obito and madara. This would be war arc.

* His chakra was already crazy in that arc and now due to loss of sharingan has much more chakra as he wasn’t of uchiha blood it drained him of chakra heavily. Not only that through training and battles his chakra also increased. His sharingan was similar to ankle weights, in the way that he had average chakra pool until pain arc he had slightly higher than average , then war arc gave him massive chakra pool. The sharingan forced him to use his chakra efficiently as it was also hindering his chakra and making him use it. Only war arc did he display insanely high chakra pool. Now he knows how to efficiently use chakra and has a extremely large chakra pool and no sharingan to drain him. This without a doubt makes him a lethal threat.

* his most notable increases is chakra pool and ninjutsu. Speed is impressive as well.

* just wish they did something with it in the anime I’d probably start watching it then lmao

Hope it helped, please leave any questions or ideas in the comments so I can try to clarify.

REQUIEMCROSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All feats, does it include DMS?

Avatar image for deactivated-60bbc59b78f91
deactivated-60bbc59b78f91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kashin Koji is god tier with prep

His flames can corner a weakened Jigen who should still be above people like 4th War SM Naruto since KK could fight Jigen base and also has Sm

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koji until Kakashi gets some proper showings

the_wspanialy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By the_wspanialy

@sixpathsofcapra said:

Koji until Kakashi gets some proper showings

This, especialy since Koji can apparently, unlike Jiraiya, enter perfect SM on a whim.

Sanjee007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koji mid-diff

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koji stomps. This is the guy who was tanking hits from revived Isshiki who could oneshot PS and Kurama Avatar.

SilentRiddle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi wins unless koji does a sneak attack kk flames is not going to work on kakashi and also kakashi is also good at taijutsu

OniricLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kashin Koji low-mid diffs