The Debater's Hall of Fame Reborn - Nominations
Purpose of the Hall of Fame
Contrary to what most may believe, the HOF is about more than just back patting and recognition. It's about endorsing the values we want to see more of on our forum. There is an old saying,...and it's true. Recognize the things you like with praise and more will want to do them for the recognition. This is your chance to positively influence our community.
Please no negative comments about any user or anyone's choice. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.- Wyldsong
The Purpose of the HOF endorse the values we wish to see in the Battle forums by giving recognition to those who best encompass these values and have had a positive influence on this community. Of course this is also to recognize those who have shown exception debating skill during their time on vine.
Please be respectful when voting and respect other voters choices. It is acceptable to express any dissatisfaction with people being voted, but please do so in a respectful manor and provide constructive criticism.- EmperorThanos
Rules for the Nomination Round
- You can still vote for people on the nominee list, but you can also expand it.
- To get on the nominee list you have to be nominated, have it seconded and endorsed (in other words three votes in total).
- You cannot nominate yourself.
- To be eligible for nomination as per all previous HOF rounds, you have to have been a forum member for over a year.
- You cannot nominate members that are currently banned from the site.
- Feel free to nominate as many people as you feel are worthy to be on the list of nominees.
- To make nominations, you must have a minimum post count of 1000.
- Tag the person you're nominating, @ for it to be counted
- Be respectful. Do not berate and insult anyones votes. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
Clarification - This is NOT the voting round, you are still nominating. Good luck!
*Nominations will run until Tuesday, November 9th*