Hody Jones(One Piece) vs Suigetsu Hozuki(Naruto)

• 70 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Hody Jones(One Piece) vs Suigetsu Hozuki(Naruto) (46 votes)

Hody thrashes him 33%
Suigetsu bisects him 67%

•Hody starts in base

•In Character But Serious

•Starting Distance: 40ft

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Canon Feats Only

•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hody should low diff, the man so durable that Suigetsu isn't even going to do any serious damage, Hody is much faster than him due to keeping up with Base Luffy, he so much stronger than him, and he can pretty much control the man.

So Yea I think he low diff

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hody gets killed. He wouldn't even fight Zoro under water. He's gonna run or try something dirty but still lose

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hody gets killed. He wouldn't even fight Zoro under water. He's gonna run or try something dirty but still lose

Zoro is way beyond Suigetsu lvl so I don't think him losing to Zoro really matters in this battle man

Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Base form hody gets stomped

OneDawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suigetsu.

Binnk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I’d say Suigetsu wins since Hody is in base

If Hody’s roided up however, then I would side with him

zackx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sliced fish

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a shame that Shippuden was mostly focused on Naruto and Sasuke. It didn't stop me from enjoying it but if we had 100 more chapters for side characters exploration and feats, the manga would have been 10 times better

OT: Since this is base Hody, Suigetsu wins

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hody literally can not even harm Suigetsu

Suigetsu stomps

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By exauce

Oh my bad then, if it only Base form hody he looses there is nothing he really can do then but if not then hody stomp

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hody jones can't even hurt suigetsu...

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Adi_Frost

The most important question, Hody is in base or not comes later. How does any Hody hurt Suigetsu?

At best, this battle would turn into a stalemate since Hody can't hurt Suigetsu and Suigetsu won't be able to hurt Hody (though I would like to see some cutting durability feats for Hody).
Or Suigetsu would win in the long run.

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CyberBlades22

Suigetsu wins, Hody can't even damage Suigetsu.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Gilateen

In case anyone think that Hody is only in base, he can still transform via fish drugs.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By exauce

@adi_frost:

The most important question, Hody is in base or not comes later. How does any Hody hurt Suigetsu?

Well it doesn't since Hody on drugs his stats are massively superior to him when not, by Manipulating back to nothingness since he is made out of water

At best, this battle would turn into a stalemate since Hody can't hurt Suigetsu and Suigetsu won't be able to hurt Hody (though I would like to see some cutting durability feats for Hody).

No Caption Provided

And due to superior speed, I don't think this feat will be necessary

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Adi_Frost

@exauce said:

Well it doesn't since if not Hody in drugs stat are massively superior to him when not in Base, by Manipulating back to nothingness since he is made out of water

Sure, but when has Hody manipulated water into nothingness? Please show me how Hody can erase water out of existence.

And due to superior speed, I don't think this feat will be necessary

Superior speed and strength is useless when you can't hurt your opponent. I never claimed Suigetsu was superior in strength and speed to amped Hody.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suigetsu was holding 8 tails Killer Bee, made Hody Jones with the drugs and still it's a mismatch in Suigetsu favor.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

Sure, but when has Hody manipulated water into nothingness? Please show me how Hody can erase water out of existence.

No really from what I remember but I'm pretty sure he can since he has shown to be to reduce water nothing more than some small bubble so I think if he reduces that a little more than that he definitely may be able to do so

Superior speed and strength is useless when you can't hurt your opponent. I never claimed Suigetsu was superior in strength and speed to amped Hody.

Not since they can't hurt you either. I know and I never said you did.

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 ManimalMan  Online

stalemate

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: I mean even turning him to nothing more than a small bubble maybe be enough

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By seastone98

Suigestu, base hody was a punch line, overdose hody has a better chance tho (this is still more of a fair fight then the arlong thread btw)

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Adi_Frost
@exauce said:

No really from what I remember but I'm pretty sure he can since he has shown to be to reduce water nothing more than some small bubble so I think if he reduces that a little more than that he definitely may be able to do so

Show this. And don't show me instances of him manipulating bubble. Thats different from compressing a human sized person into a bubble. Also, I don't see how that will hurt suigetsu. He is water, it would do nothing.

Also, just because someone can reduce something to the size of a bubble, doesn't mean he can erase its existence. Those 2 things are leagues apart.

Not since they can't hurt you either. I know and I never said you did

True, that's why I said stalemate. Though if Hody exhausts himself completely, fighting suigetsu for a long time, then Suigetsu can defeat that tired hody. Hence why I said, "otherwise Suigetsu wins in the long run".

I mean even turning him to nothing more than a small bubble maybe be enough

Not at all. You can completely splatter him and nothing would happen. He tanked a mountain busting bijuu bomb to the face (which has extreme heat hence why he nearly died), but the point is, the bijuu bomb splattered him yet he survived. The fact is, Hody jones even with amps, really has no way of beating or hurting suigetsu.

Also, I don't remember Hody ever compressing a human sized liquid to the size of a drop or a bubble. Without feats, you can't just say that he might.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

Not at all. You can completely splatter him and nothing would happen. He tanked a mountain busting bijuu bomb to the face (which has extreme heat hence why he nearly died), but the point is, the bijuu bomb splattered him yet he survived. The fact is, Hody jones even with amps, really has no way of beating or hurting suigetsu.

Being doesn't equal being turned into a solid bubble and probably thrown somewhere far away. Him surviving a bijuu bomb don't matter since hody water manipulation is Hax to him man. No I'm telling he is hurting the man

Also, I don't remember Hody ever compressing a human sized liquid to the size of a drop or a bubble. Without feats, you can't just say that he might.

Nah that a weird way of looking at it that like saying Luffy can't destroy car since he has no feat of doing it but either yea he been able to compress a lot of liquid

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-6019e88460d57
deactivated-6019e88460d57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Suigestu, base hody was a punch line, overdose hody has a better chance tho (this is still more of a fair fight then the arlong thread btw)

Ikr

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

Show this. And don't show me instances of him manipulating bubble. Thats different from compressing a human sized person into a bubble. Also, I don't see how that will hurt suigetsu. He is water, it would do nothing.

Do you even know anything on Hody? cuz that the most basic thing he does all the time

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Also, just because someone can reduce something to the size of a bubble, doesn't mean he can erase its existence. Those 2 things are leagues apart.

He can reduce it even FTE as u see in the scan

True, that's why I said stalemate. Though if Hody exhausts himself completely, fighting suigetsu for a long time, then Suigetsu can defeat that tired hody. Hence why I said, "otherwise Suigetsu wins in the long run".

Cool. Well that would be if Hody don't try to play it cowardly and take him in the water

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Adi_Frost

@exauce: Do you even know anything on Hody? cuz that the most basic thing he does all the time

As always, you make a reply to something that I didn't even say. I know Hody can manipulate already existing water.

He can reduce it even FTE as u see in the scan

He is literally throwing water that fell on his arm. FTE or not, it's just water. That does not prove in any way that he can shrink a human sized liquid person into the size of a drop. Show me feats of him doing that, not where he just manipulates random water to form bullets and all.

You said he will make suigetsu into a bubble, show me where Hody makes a human sized liquid which is pretty durable itself (much more durable/dense than water) into a small bubble.

Cool. Well that would be if Hody don't try to play it cowardly and take him in the water

In water, Suigetsu is even more powerful. He can stop 8 tails in his track and tank a bijuu bomb to his face and not die. And even in water, I don't see how hody beats him. Like I said, he is literally a water logia. Hody has no way to harm him. Water manipulation won't work at all.

Being doesn't equal being turned into a solid bubble and probably thrown somewhere far away. Him surviving a bijuu bomb don't matter since hody water manipulation is Hax to him man. No I'm telling he is hurting the man

How will he turn suigetsu into a water bubble? He has never shown to do so. He can use already existing water bubbles to throw him. Also, lol, throwing suigetsu as water bubble far away is actually useless. In boruto, suigetsu turns himself into rain and drops onto an entire lake and forest.

Nah that a weird way of looking at it that like saying Luffy can't destroy car since he has no feat of doing it but either yea he been able to compress a lot of liquid

Again, you haven't shown a single feat of him compressing a human sized liquid object into a small bubble. All instances are him using just normal bubbles and throwing them. It's not the same thing at all.

Also, your luffy example is a false equalisation. There are degrees of manipulation when it comes to elements. Hody has never shown manipulation of the kind that you are saying, hence he will not do it and you can't establish that he can do it.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

As always, you make a reply to something that I didn't even say. I know Hody can manipulate already existing water.

U ask a scan of him manipulating bubble there is doing it, it smaller but he is doing it, Lol

He is literally throwing water that fell on his arm. FTE or not, it's just water.

I'm talking when throws it Lol

That does not prove in any way that he can shrink a human sized liquid person into the size of a drop. Show me feats of him doing that, not where he just manipulates random water to form bullets and all.

I showed you that in the first reply where he turns the water behind him to small shark instead of bubbles meaning he just has to turn him to bubble and thrown him somewhere really far simple

In water, Suigetsu is even more powerful. He can stop 8 tails in his track and tank a bijuu bomb to his face and not die. And even in water, I don't see how hody beats him. Like I said, he is literally a water logia. Hody has no way to harm him. Water manipulation won't work at all.

In the water is like a playground for Hody he will be making a circle around the man and taking his body awya part after part LOl, Not really he doesn't have an infinity amount of water on his body like a logia does. it will Lol

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

U ask a scan of him manipulating bubble there is doing it, it smaller but he is doing it, Lol

I never asked for a scan of him manipulating bubble. I asked for a scan of him compressing a dense human sized liquid into the size of a bubble. Him throwing bubbles is not remotely the same thing.

I'm talking when throws it Lol

I know he throws water. I never asked you to tell me that cause I already knew. But throwing water is not what you said, you said he'll turn Suigetsu into a bubble. Something which he has never shown he can do i.e he hasn't shown that he can compress a dense human sized liquid into the size of a bubble.

I showed you that in the first reply where he turns the water behind him to small shark instead of bubbles meaning he just has to turn him to bubble and thrown him somewhere really far simple

What? Are you serious? He used the water to make a shark. It's like Kisame making water shark bombs. I am talking about compression here, not manipulation. Hody did not take a lake sized water body and turn it into a shark sized water body. No he used a shark sized portion of water to create a shark. That is not compression. You said, he can turn suigetsu into a bubble which is extreme compression. Like I said, all you have done till now if make 0 arguments for my points and everything you did is just a strawman.

In the water is like a playground for Hody he will be making a circle around the man and taking his body awya part after part LOl

How ? He has never shown anything like that at all. You are just making fan-fiction feats of him now. Hody can manipulate water and making suigetsu into pieces and dispersing him is useless. Also, Hody does not have feats of manipulating water which is already being controlled. Can you establish that Hody is strong enough to manipulate water that is already being manipulated by someone else? If not, then Hody cannot so anything to him.
In short, I'll simply ask you specific feats, either you provide them otherwise don't bother replying.

1. Show me Hody COMPRESSING water into a bubble. Not using bubbles or using water to create sharks. COMPRESSION of water where he compresses a much larger body of water into thousands of times smaller size.

2. Show me Hody controlling water that already is being controlled by someone else. Suigetsu's body is not random water lying around that Hody manipulated all the time. It's his body and he has complete control over it.

Provide me with these feats, or just don't reply. I am tired of your strawman arguments.

Not really he doesn't have an infinity amount of water on his body like a logia does

Logia's do not have infinite energy hence they can't create infinite amounts of elements. That's NLF and also goes against the lore of one piece where Law mentions that using DF ability uses up energy. They clearly have limits to what they can do.
As for what I said, yes, Suigetsu is exactly like a water logia when it comes to intangibility. That's what I mean't.

it will Lol

Making headcanons, fanfiction feats and then providing strawman arguments doesn't prove that it will.

Also, I like how you conveniently ignored the part where I said that making suigetsu into pieces and throwing him away is pointless and also mentioned a feat that he did to showcase that, basically making your entire argument pointless. I hope you address this argument and not just ignore it.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost: It's a shame that Excauce has still not improved as a debater. He's just not meant to be credible

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:

I never asked for a scan of him manipulating bubble. I asked for a scan of him compressing a dense human sized liquid into the size of a bubble. Him throwing bubbles is not remotely the same thing.

In first reply where he turn the water behind to shark

I know he throws water. I never asked you to tell me that cause I already knew. But throwing water is not what you said, you said he'll turn Suigetsu into a bubble. Something which he has never shown he can do i.e he hasn't shown that he can compress a dense human sized liquid into the size of a bubble.

In the first scan, he turns the water that dwarfed him to small shark and he just to do a bubble instead u got it

What? Are you serious? He used the water to make a shark. It's like Kisame making water shark bombs. I am talking about compression here, not manipulation. Hody did not take a lake sized water body and turn it into a shark sized water body. No he used a shark sized portion of water to create a shark. That is not compression. You said, he can turn suigetsu into a bubble which is extreme compression. Like I said, all you have done till now if make 0 arguments for my points and everything you did is just a strawman.

He turns the water that dwarfed him to Sharks what hard to understand?

How ? He has never shown anything like that at all. You are just making fan-fiction feats of him now. Hody can manipulate water and making suigetsu into pieces and dispersing him is useless. Also, Hody does not have feats of manipulating water which is already being controlled. Can you establish that Hody is strong enough to manipulate water that is already being manipulated by someone else? If not, then Hody cannot so anything to him.

In the scan. huh no he just turns the water to sharks and even in the scan it literally shows that the water is none existent on the ground

T
T

The rest is just the same thing over and over to i don't see any reason to reply to it

Logia's do not have infinite energy hence they can't create infinite amounts of elements. That's NLF and also goes against the lore of one piece where Law mentions that using DF ability uses up energy. They clearly have limits to what they can do.

They do Lol give me a name of Logia who ran out of his elements I will be waititng. Law isn't a logia.

As for what I said, yes, Suigetsu is exactly like a water logia when it comes to intangibility. That's what I mean't.

Not really since he can be touch while a Logia can't be touch

And the LAst one is just the same thing over and over

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce: Not really since he can be touch while a Logia can't be touch

Suigetsus entire thing is not being touched..

Plus not to mention Suigetsu can also increase his strengh with a jutsu

No Caption Provided

I'd say Suigetsu has a good chance of winning this

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By exauce

@rikuyamaha:

Suigetsus entire thing is not being touched..

What is mean is he still get hurt by attack Energy like when Sasuke shidori him here

No Caption Provided

For logia the pain will none existent meaning he still similar to logia to some extent

Plus not to mention Suigetsu can also increase his strengh with a jutsu

Does it surpass Base and Gear 2 Luffy strength? cuz he took a lot it from Luffy and he was still fine

I'd say Suigetsu has a good chance of winning this

Yep, He definitely does

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Gilateen

@exauce: In case you forgot, Lightning is his weakness so saying isn’t really helping.

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By exauce

@gilateen: Oh cool then didn't remember, but it doesn't really change my point tho also thanks for the reminder

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Raziel2014

Hody stats are so much higher than Suigetsu is not even funny. if Suigetsu fights like he did against Kisame via his weapon he gets slap to death/water, the only problem here is Suigetsu Logia type body.

via Fishman Karate it would be possible to injure Suigetsu like Jimbe did against Luffy, but this is an iffy type thing and Hody is not exactly a master Karate user

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 juiceboks  Moderator

Hody has no way of hurting him

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Adi_Frost

@exauce:

In first reply where he turn the water behind to shark

Into many sharks and that was not a lot of water. He turned the water behind him into many sharks continuously, he made dozens of them. Clearly not compression. You need to check your eyesight bruh.

No Caption Provided

If someone is not blind, they can clearly see water is behind Hody even after he makes dozens of those sharks and shoots them at Luffy (the bottom left panel), clearly meaning that he is continously creating sharks using the water that's behind him. Clearly not compression. Even in the middle panel, he shoots two sharks and you can still see the water behind him and him being ready to shoot the next shark. So seriously, just stop giving these fanfiction abilities to Hody.

In the first scan, he turns the water that dwarfed him to small shark and he just to do a bubble instead u got it

You can't read your own favourite manga, not my fault though.

He turns the water that dwarfed him to Sharks what hard to understand?

Already debunked your argument. The only thing you established right now is that you have a hard time reading manga.

In the scan. huh no he just turns the water to sharks and even in the scan it literally shows that the water is none existent on the ground

Already debunked this nonsense.

They do Lol give me a name of Logia who ran out of his elements I will be waititng. Law isn't a logia.

Looks like someone doesn't know what NLF is. Your headcanon fanfiction one piece would stomp the actual one piece verse. Imagine, Akainu has infinite stamina, meaning he can burn the entire planet, the sun and the solar system cause that's what infinite stamina to use his ability means.

My guy, you prove it, that they have infinite stamina with a statement from the verse that they do. And don't try to give me some hyperbolic statement. Until then, your fanfiction OP verse will stay a fanfiction.

Law already stated in dressrosa that DF takes up stamina to use and hence it cannot be used infinitely. And even if this only concerns Law, saying Logia's have infinite stamina is an NLF. Read this word, its called NLF.

Not really since he can be touch while a Logia can't be touch

All Logia's (most I guess) can be touched. It's just that they can reform from most injuries and not really get hurt unless it's an element that is the antithesis of them. They can also turn their bodies into said elements hence they are hard to hit as well.

Suigetsu has the intangibility of a water logia and you denying it only proves that you have 0 idea of how your verse works. I never said he can create water like a water logia would, he just has the same elemental intangibility.

And the LAst one is just the same thing over and over

It's not the same thing. Thank you for proving that you clearly did not read the last argument that I made that I have reference twice now.

Exauce got so scared that even after I asked him twice to counter the final argument that I made, he refuses to even address it.

For a second, let me give you the argument that Hody can infact make bubbles out of suigetsu and throw him to multiple places. I already told why that wouldn't even work. But you did not address that argument.

And neither did you address the argument where I asked you to show me Hody controlling water that is already being controlled by someone else because Suigetsu's body is already under his control. You need feats to suggest he can override the said control.

You deliberately ignored these 2 arguments because you know, that even your fanfiction arguments fail at that point.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@adi_frost: It's a shame that Excauce has still not improved as a debater. He's just not meant to be credible

Yup. Logia's can infinitely create their elements is his latest argument that can be added to the wall of "the most wanked arguments by Exauce".

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Am I the only one that saw Suigetsu's arm and started to... Think some things

OT: Suigetsu gets stronger the more water you throw at him and he also has logia type intag. Hody has no way of winning

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Adi_Frost

@gokukid2005 said:

@rikuyamaha: Am I the only one that saw Suigetsu's arm and started to... Think some things

OT: Suigetsu gets stronger the more water you throw at him and he also has logia type intag. Hody has no way of winning

Kek, HOdY cAN ShRInk wATerRRr OutTT Of ExisTncE. hE StomPS.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@adi_frost: Me and the boy's reading Exauce's arguments

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Adi_Frost

No Caption Provided

@adi_frost: Me and the boy's reading Exauce's arguments

loll I don't know why I am still debating. But hey, it's like a guilty pleasure.

Gokukid2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers