Hitsugaya Toshiro(Bleach) vs Esdeath(Akame ga kill)

• 61 results
COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

BATTLE BETWEEN 2 MAD ICE USERS.

THE 10th division captain

No Caption Provided

VS

The empire's strongest

No Caption Provided

Both at their peak versions.

R1: In character

R2: Bloodlusted.

Esdeath can see toshiro.

NO SOUL CRUSH.

Battle takes place at Ice world (?)

They start 20 meters away form each other.

Fight to the death.

Who wins and why?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro stomps.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: yeah esdeath won’t do that in time, she’s just an ice statue that has no abilities gg.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valorknight: Byakuya lolstomped a person who can become a literal bolt of lightning.

Through scaling and logic, Toshiro should be faster.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro outclasses he her in almost every category and his ice/freezing abilities are stronger and far more versatile. They should be similar in speed but he has better physical stats and abilities. This literally comes down if she uses her hax

Round 1: Shirou wins. Esdeath is not going to start with her best move. She is much like Kenny in that she tends to play around her opponents to savour the fight.

Round 2: Esdeath time stops and decaps

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@coolguy18: yeah esdeath won’t do that in time, she’s just an ice statue that has no abilities gg.

Esdeath has blitzed and outsped lightning timers, so I don't think she is going to have issues keeping up with him. Besides, Makahapadma does not have a long cast time. It is activated pretty much instantly

What? Esdeath is a casual lightning timer, so they should be around the same speed, and she can stop time as well as create ice storms that cover entire countries. I don't see how this is a stomp for either side if I'm being honest.

Tbf, Commander In Chief wouldn't affect Toshiro. It only ever froze fodder and Toshiro would most likely likely have innate cold resistance anyway

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:
@faradaysloth said:

Esdeath has blitzed and outsped lightning timers, so I don't think she is going to have issues keeping up with him. Besides, Makahapadma does not have a long cast time. It is activated pretty much instantly

Hm. Maybe, although Bleach has been over Mach 290 (bolt of lightning) speed for most of it's run (could be debated since SS Arc, but definitely since FKT Arc.) Wouldn't be surprised if Toshiro was MHS+, what's her best speed feat?

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06:

@gxrevs06 said:
@faradaysloth said:

Lol no. Look, she needs to place her hands at her teigu first and utter some damned monologues before casting it. Yeah, the time she tries to put her hand to her chest, she get's frozen, if not, sliced to pieces.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By GXrevs06

@coolguy18 said:

no. Look, she needs to place her hands at her teigu first and utter some damned monologues before casting it. Yeah, the time she tries to put her hand to her chest, she get's frozen, if not, sliced to pieces.

Erm, You make it sound as though she has to chant an entire incarnation. She only needs to utter the name and the spell activates instantaneously. You can see it those the panels. Susanoo, a MHS character, was mere inches away from the Gouverneur's face when she activated it and froze him before he move any further. And no, she doesn't need to place her hand on her teigu.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By GXrevs06

@faradaysloth said:

Hm. Maybe, although Bleach has been over Mach 290 (bolt of lightning) speed for most of it's run (could be debated since SS Arc, but definitely since FKT Arc.) Wouldn't be surprised if Toshiro was MHS+, what's her best speed feat?

Bleach being lightning speed from the SS arc is debatable. Gin's bankai was said to be Mach 500 and Ichigo had to was just barely avoiding it and was forced to hollowfy

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see how if Tatsuki could resist her time stop due to his "cold resistance". How someone who is virtually immune to ice cant as well

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:
@faradaysloth said:

Bleach being lightning speed from the SS arc is debatable. Gin's bankai was said to be Mach 500 and Ichigo had to was just barely avoiding it and was forced to hollowfy

Right, Matured Bankai Toshiro>>>Visored Ichigo.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: By the way, what could esdeath do against toshiro's flash freeze?

CodeVein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is awful.

She gets Flash frozen and ceases to function at the drop of a hat lol.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath blitzes.

Flash-Reverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro takes this. Even outside his adult form, he has control over ice that is arguably relative to Esdeath's. He can also control the weather, not sure how that would factor in, but I feel it's worth mentioning. In his adult form, his ice control is absolute.

Yes, Esdeath does have her trump card the time freeze, but she does it through the power of ice, which Toshiro has control over. I don't think she'd use it unless he's entered his adult form. Even outside his adult form, he could trick her the same way Akame did with his ice clone that he can use once when he's turned bankai. Toshiro is just too much for her.

In a blood lusted battle, it depends on who acts first, and how fast. (I try to avoid commenting on blood lusted battles.)

Avatar image for deactivated-60aaca964db4e
deactivated-60aaca964db4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash of Light
Flash of Light

Okay, first and foremost Hitsugaya blitz in both scenarios being faster than the speed of light here. And for those who argue outlier need not forget that Chad who's fodder to Toshiro reacted to light speed attacks vs Gantenbainne.

Negacion a beam of light here.

Which the Shinigami of Lieutenant level is able to dodge. The scans will be on the right for those who're skeptical. Another here

Bare in mind Ichigo in base Shikai was already faster than light speed reacting lieutenants, and should logically scale 5-10x more with Bankai. Hitsugaya blitz Esdeath

Light speed again
Light speed again

by probably 100,000x over... Not to mention Bala's move 20x faster than Ceros.

I think I've driven the point... Toshiro solos the verse in less than 1 second. 0-difficulty.

No Caption Provided

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro would still win. Esdeath is only impressive due to hax and raw AoE, but Toshiro has hax that the General can't counter either, plus him being leagues above her in physicals.

Fara-khairulla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro rapes her badly.

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro would still win. Esdeath is only impressive due to hax and raw AoE, but Toshiro has hax that the General can't counter either, plus him being leagues above her in physicals.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It honestly doesn't matter if Esdeath can see him or not.

She literally blitzed someone who was invisible.

And the demon's extract she drank, it attempted to crush her soul and mind at the same time, and she overcame it with sheer will.

She stomps easily even with soul crush and invisiblity.

the wank.....is strong with this one

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath only has Time Stop over Toshiro and that's it, Toshiro stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-6008a22b18991
deactivated-6008a22b18991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frost timestop > Toshiro > Everything else Esdeath has.

Really depends on who strikes first, but true bankai Toshro strikes with every lazy swing and frost timestop is a major ultimate ability, so Toshiro wins in 9999 out of 10000 fights.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Adult Toshiro? He lolstomps her.

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck:

Ur off a perch if you think that

Base Kenpachi was literally evolved beyond people like Cien Granz 4d Soya that fused with Seireitei and the muken. Granz considered 4d Soya a weakling and Kenpachi was stomping Granz like nobody's business

"Zaraki's reiatsu and his existence had been heightened to the point where his powers would no longer affect him"

That's an official translation for their fight^

So base Kenpachi completely on a different plane of existence above someone who is 4d+ and you wanna tell me Toshiro, who was stomping 3rd form Gerard (2nd form Gerard was lol stomping shikai Kenpachi who casually destroyed a muken busting meteor with over 100% of his power sealed) has less AP than ESDEATH

Lieutenants in base form are literally FTL

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Wyf9wx6RLI0/Xbqg__KwdtI/AAAAAAAAIa0/Pdr8EaUv80Imgi4uBCeQpzp50RuGuacNwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/010.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cMsBKqD5s6M/XbqhAjuPPSI/AAAAAAAAIbA/VpxgdNoGZtQ1VawCsHZY7nPkmt8a7-reACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/013.jpg

and you're saying ESDEATH (who's best speed and power feats put her at country lvl+ and massively hypersonic+) has better state than Adult Toshiro

If that's not wank than I dunno what is....

mantraxsp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Toshiro neg-diffs her. Then proceeds to neg-diff the verse

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@harumi2zoldyck:

Scans for any of that?....cause it jus sounds like wank to me

And even if we were using that fanfiction version of Esdeath, she'd still get casually stomped by Toshiro.

Planetary is ntn compared to literal 5d characters

Avatar image for deactivated-5fc6f31f83ae3
deactivated-5fc6f31f83ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@harumi2zoldyck:

So your only scan was something that isn't even translated and there are 0 feats supporting it

Ok

And scans for 5d Bleach characters?

You wanna see the novel scan again or did you not read it in the first place?

"Zaraki's reiatsu and his existence had been heightened to the point where his powers would no longer affect him"

("His powers" are referring to Cien's powers btw)

Cien>Soya (Who fused with the entire Seireitei/Muken which is literally 4d space) and Kenpachi stomped both of them one after another in BASE FORM

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-w-tHS9N8E3o/XpjetlVmWFI/AAAAAAAAXXo/igaXBYgVpRQhnGpCpocGlDqf4HHnmqb9QCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/012.jpg

^Confirmation of the muken being the lowest floor of the seireitei

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SyVVr6dsZnw/Xpjet47Sc9I/AAAAAAAAXXs/Kl0h1ubyh8YvxDPW03SwDK78vZ6E3REwACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/013.jpg

^Kenpachi literally entering the muken by descending down a tower

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-cJ7B13ckmuI/XpjeuqnpTTI/AAAAAAAAXXw/b9p2HHw9X1Ydvwb2KbbTc8M9BfrPyxaZwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/014.jpg

^Muken being confirmed infinite by one of the literal founding captains of the soul society eastern branch

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tdNFLii3jsk/XpjevKjMH9I/AAAAAAAAXX0/yeCQbN1Kw00r4OeW807enb9tMziNkUnpgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/015.jpg

^Unohana explaining that "Sealed from the outside world" simply means no one is allowed to enter without very special permission meaning the muken is entirely a part of the seireitei (ie: Las Noches is sealed off from the rest of Hueco Mundo and only members of Aizen's Arrancar empire can enter the palace/Kisuke's secret bankai training basement is sealed off from the rest of the earth simply because no one can enter it besides Kisuke's crew or anyone associated)

Shikai Kenpachi with his eyepatch sealing over 100% of his power by that point casually destroyed Gremmy's meteor which was capable of busting the entire seireitei (Gremmy himself said that all of the seireitei will vanish once it hits)

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-FJJF91keP9w/XpYETlR6L8I/AAAAAAAATLQ/Sha4SdYuNcEvuPpO5ME68mQJYcqaeboFACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/019.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MY-L64FfpY8/XpYEUGw7GHI/AAAAAAAATLU/vo1cHvOlVU0etPZzY_de6gAAxqEI_qK7wCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/020.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZmBgulSOnCA/XpYEshEZ21I/AAAAAAAATMk/85gQ-74iZm8BOmIMqoYhxFs3IOey5oJlACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/010.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-il-BAUCUyaI/XpYEtW_1WoI/AAAAAAAATMw/3L6f9Ozxcb8YjrFYnUysfT_IaI0F7hlPACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/013.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ehUXipDoOx4/XpYEtt8RfII/AAAAAAAATM0/9LOjIoanE30RJ7l3LTfCQx1JphcuQA-ZQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/014.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MJpIh_N1lvo/XpYEuKpFU4I/AAAAAAAATNA/Sa72Fzcwv-gLDX_rjAE6cFFrHruVjm5LQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/017.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-E1cLSe3FFJg/XpYEuhvN-AI/AAAAAAAATNE/rzaER_MDct0F328Vk9-o2NjZbkVCXMThwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/018.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O55_9BN5adA/XpYFD697MnI/AAAAAAAATNw/LVCbR2ETLd0RYw8Dlbb_7hsaKmw9jaPgQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/001.jpg

Kenpachi literally obliterated a 4d level attack with his power completely sealed and at full power in base form, the SAFWY novel already confirmed that he exists on a plane above 4d characters and at his full power WITH SHIKAI he was getting lol stomped by Gerard in his 2nd form

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-YBZylpsZht0/XpYy3X-g0vI/AAAAAAAAVvU/5kz6ydDWNt4WxUHyXNanMmVhgwCoS5neQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/016.jpg

2nd form Gerard>>Shikai Kenpach>>>base Kenpachi (Who is already 5d as confirmed against Cien and Soya)

And the Toshiro used in this matchup was lol stomping 3rd Form Gerard

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-7JkjjUB17fY/XpY0DY7Om_I/AAAAAAAAV0Y/8TqcIRi9iZUeukjrv75QMxBI8GisAx_5gCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/011.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M0LYFo91v2I/XpY0DrZAGBI/AAAAAAAAV0c/y-Q9F0jkTBIu3lzxiAawTcB1NUOvUJC8ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/012.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TVcZX2bA8iw/XpY0D-6aaqI/AAAAAAAAV0g/anEg9imvBig_jKI71jPFKzVkQUgKLgUDQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/013.jpg

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QXJcRUULpg0/XpY0FCKTJ9I/AAAAAAAAV0w/ZB2IPFHPirUF67Mt_YQPtdV6HLmz5nHrACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/017.jpg

Anything that TOUCHES Toshiro gets flash frozen and it's function is completely nullified not to mention his control of ice and the moisture in the air is ABSOLUTE and he's the definition of cold resistance

And don't even get started on Esdeath having better speed feats than Toshiro cause even if we used the wanked FTL Esdeath, LIEUTENANTS are still FTL and Shuhei was getting lol blitzed by Findorr so using ur version of Esdeath she's still only fraccion lvl in terms of speed so someone like FINAL ARC Toshiro at his peak would lol blitz her a million times over before she can even process what's going on

Even if we wank Esdeath to 100x FTL she gets lol blitzed and shreked by anyone espada level or above

Now, show me at least one 4d or even 5d scan from Akame Ga Kill?

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@harumi2zoldyck:

Except you left out the part where Tatsumi only resisted to the time freeze because he was resistant to COLD and you literally left that part out so you can wank off Tatsumi to 4d

No Caption Provided

Tatsumi doesn't trascend space-time in anyway and neither does Esdeath, she freezes global time with her ice and he was resistant to cold and thereby immune to the time freeze, if your gonna wank, at least don't make it so easy to debunk

She doesn't manipulate the space time continuum, she just freezes all the time on the planet with ice and it can be resisted just by having a simple resistance to ICE.....and Toshiro and even Rukia are the DEFINITIONS of immune to ice

Also I don't know what your going on about with the soul king palace because Ichigo was moving between dimensions which is the WHOLE REASON he needed the the oken clothes so that he wouldn't be torn asunder by the dimensional barriers in between the dimensions so using some fan fic calc (That assumes Ichigo is the same speed as a normal person) to measure the distance between the sk palace and soul society doesn't work because they're entirely different dimensions and Ichigo, who was far beyond lightspeed, was travelling between dimensions.....not to mention that fan fic calc does not in anyway prove that the seireitei is 1600 km and it's literally illiogical to think that measuring the distance between two places with a debunkable formula would magically give you the size of one of the locations. That makes NO sense but like I said, that whole calc doesn't work because Ichigo is FAR beyond the speed of light, especially by that point and as the scan above proves, royal palace and soul society are different dimensions.

No Caption Provided

Also yea, the links are being weird and I'm still figuring out how to work this website so hol up

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Even after Gerard regenerated and got stronger via 'The Miracle' and started to surpass the ice, Toshiro still took ZERO DAMAGE from Gerard literally grabbing his entire body and trying to crush him and Gerard was getting frozen again just by touching Toshiro

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

^ZERO DAMAGE and still casually flash freezing Gerard after he got stronger from shikai hyouketsu

Now for the muken scans (I dunno why the links are being weird)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

^Unohana explaining that "Sealed from the outside world" simply means no one is allowed to enter without very special permission meaning the muken is entirely a part of the seireitei, (Especially since Kenpachi literally got there by just descending down a tower) but it's just reserved for certain people (ie: Similar realms exist in bleach like Las Noches is sealed off from the rest of Hueco Mundo and only members of Aizen's Arrancar empire can enter the palace/Kisuke's secret training basement is sealed off from the rest of the earth simply because no one can enter it besides Kisuke's crew or anyone associated)

No Caption Provided

^The first scan of chapter 523 literally confirms muken being the lowest floor of the seireitei

So I'll be generous and use your fan fic version of Esdeath again and let's say she's 4d (Even tho I just debunked that), she'd still get stomped by 5d+ Toshiro for all the reasons that I previously explained (You can go back and read them cause I'm pretty sure comments on the site stay forever) and tell me if any other links don't work, but honestly, it sounds to me you don't know very much about bleach

So sorry man, as much as a badass Esdeath is, her and the rest of the AGK verse still gets one shotted by Toshiro even if we wank them off to 4d and 1000x the speed of light which isn't the case in anyway shape or form.

Harumi2Zoldyck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b1gju1ce: First off, the cold temperature thing has been debunked many times over, and by the author himself. It's also said in the databooks that she freezes time and space itself. She also said s herself in the very scan I showed you.

No Caption Provided

^Her directly stating that she freezes time and space.

Also, Akame did the same thing despite not showing any cold resistance in the show.

Also, Toshiro isn't that much faster than mach 500, I seriously don't think he's LS or FTL.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toshiro stomps.

Hayabusa77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@harumi2zoldyck: what do you mean not that much faster than mach 500?

Bankai ichigo was around mach 1000, post time skip toshiro was around the same level as fullbring bankai ichigo which is > original bankai ichigo.

Tybw toshiro outclasses said fullbring ichigo, let alone becoming a god of ice in adult form.

Infact, toshiro before he ever got a zanpakuto, was radiating such cold it was sort of killing his "grandmother". His first shikai appearance changed the damn weather just from releasing

BlueApril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Esdeath could beat him if she uses her time stop strategically but Toshiro would win more times than not

B1gJu1ce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By B1gJu1ce

@harumi2zoldyck:

Aight, this gon be my last reply

Ur literally grasping at straws at this point....you wanna, the manga scan I sent literally CONFIRMS AND SUPPORTS ice resistance being above to overcome her frozen time and even the manga AND databook scan you sent says she FROZE TIME WITH ICE

It didn't say she has time manipulation and is 4d

She froze it with ice and Tatsumi countered it with cold resistance

You saying it was debunked and than sending scans that back of my points doesn't magically make Esdeath 4d

And Esdeath didn't even use time freeze on Akame in their final fight (I'm on my phone rn a d can't send pics) in chapter 76, she used time freeze to heal her arm and cheat death and Akame was in no way able to resist it and Esdeath didn't use that move again at all since it's a one time use....it was even confirmed in page 12 of chapter 77 that she hasn't used the time stop since she healed her arm and she never used it again after that because SHE HERSELF said that it's a once per day thing.

Even in the non canon anime, Akame did not RESIST time freeze in any way, she jus blitzed Esdeath before it was activated and tricked her with an afterimage....and cmon, your really using easily debunkable non canon anime only feats to wank off Akame to 4d now?

And you saying "Toshiro is barely above mach 500" (I can bet you got that from the databook outlier or Gin lying about his bankai's speed, both of those were literally proven to be outliers and outright wrong by the manga anyways) and literally ignoring all the lightspeed feats in bleach (From lieutenants and bos Ichigo) is just showing more and more that you don't know what your talking about and don't rlly know much about Bleach (Not to mention, base Toshiro lol blitzed a Lieutenant in the ss arc).....or you just can't accept that Esdeath gets lol one shotted by Toshiro but I'm not gonna go back and forth with someone who's makin stuff up and ignoring feats and proof right in front of his face to wank off Esdeath to 4d or wtv

(Even if she was....5d+ Toshiro still one shots the verse)

But ehh, like I said, I'm not responding after this

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 kasya_carey  Online

@highmantra_x0sp said:

Loading Video...

The downplay for AKG is just low