emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@omriamar said:

@emperorthanos: if the majority is on another dimension midora can manipulate the minorty on his world as it seems some of hit spirit or image or whatever it is stays when he uses that attack

Can you prove that he can attack the person in the other dimension? Because he has never done so.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I think a bomb inside one stomach will hurt your haert and regardless toriko character had survived much wors like midora having half his face incinerate and he came back or ichiryu being eaten by midora hungry tongue over half his body and was able to come back due to food end

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@omriamar said:

@emperorthanos: I think a bomb inside one stomach will hurt your haert and regardless toriko character had survived much wors like midora having half his face incinerate and he came back or ichiryu being eaten by midora hungry tongue over half his body and was able to come back due to food end

I barely understand what you are saying here.

Midora has regenerated thanks to minority world. He can't use minority world if he is dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit wins.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By shirso

@emperorthanos:

Well a couple things. It doesn't matter how versatile the attack is. Because in the end it comes down to who uses it first. If they were to use it at the exact same time then Hit would edge out. Because time stop occurs instantly. While Minority world doesn't scatter your molecules instantly. We saw that with Joa and it was how Acacia had time to stop it from happeneing. Minority world has never reversed time manip, so there is reason to believe he would be able to do so.

It doesn't matter if MW doesn't scatter your molecules instantly. Midora seemingly just needs to think to activate it, and once activated it would erase Hit in a few seconds at most, or start reversing his physiology.

And just time freezing Midora is only half the job done, Hit still needs to strike him, and MW would make him miss.

MW won't reverse Time manip, but I am hoping it would reverse Hit;s effect on Midora's molecules.

Another question, can the victims think while in Hit's time freeze, because apparently that's what Midora needs to activate nearly all his moves.

Then there is second important factor. What they would do in character. Midora only used Minority world offensively once in a fight. Against Joa in their rematch. Against Acacia he never actually scattered his molecules. Just redirect attacks as a defensive measure. Acacia has no immunity to it because his attacks can be reversed. So that would mean in character he wouldn't resort to using such an attack.

He practically spammed it against Joa in their first fight, and used it as a finishing move in their second fight. And he did use it offensively against Acacia, when he vaporized Acacia's Gourmet Hand spam. My guess is that he didn't use it directly to scatter Acacia because he knew Acacia would resist it due to his incredible regeneration (I mean the dude practically no sold Hungry Space).

While it is very in character for Hit to use time manip to kill someone. It is his go to move.

Fair enough, but even if Midora doesn't start with MW (which I'd say there's a 50% chance of actually), the moment he gets frozen, he would immediately activate MW, and there goes Hit's chance of tagging him (provided he can think in this state of course).

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@shirso:

It doesn't matter if MW doesn't scatter your molecules instantly. Midora seemingly just needs to think to activate it, and once activated it would erase Hit in a few seconds at most, or start reversing his physiology.

Hit would have frozen time before that would happen.That's if he resorts to using it. Midora has never started a fight with Minority world in character. regardless of who he has faced.

Another question, can the victims think while in Hit's time freeze, because apparently that's what Midora needs to activate nearly all his moves.

They are completely frozen in time. They can't think or do anything else. In fact they have no idea that time was even frozen even after it is released. That alone proves that they can't think during it.

He practically spammed it against Joa in their first fight, and used it as a finishing move in their second fight. And he did use it offensively against Acacia, when he vaporized Acacia's Gourmet Hand spam. My guess is that he didn't use it directly to scatter Acacia because he knew Acacia would resist it due to his incredible regeneration (I mean the dude practically no sold Hungry Space).

He didn't spam minority world. All we know is that he attacked 8 times which destroyed her orbs. Unless your saying he attacked her with Minority world at that time, but we dont know that for sure and he so many other attacks that could have been used. Then he blasted here with Meteor Spice.

Vaporizing the gourmet hand attack is defensive. He was stopping the attack. That's not really the same thin as using it directly on. Acacia has great reegen but he enver regenerated from his molecules being complete scattered.

Fair enough, but even if Midora doesn't start with MW (which I'd say there's a 50% chance of actually), the moment he gets frozen, he would immediately activate MW, and there goes Hit's chance of tagging him (provided he can think in this state of course).

Except he can't think at that moment. He is completely frozen in time so he won't even know what's happening. You can't think when time is frozen, you can't do anything at all.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shit is still on? Hit stalemated someone who can destroy a universe, and then stalemated a stronger version of the same dude. Toriko tops are not even star busters. Hit can breath on them and atomize them on spot.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One dimensional punch and it all over for toriko team...

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: lol...base vegeta is more than enough to stomp torikoverse

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: lol...base vegeta is more than enough to stomp torikoverse

have you ever heard on ultimate routine????

randomposter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hit handily

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit's raw power is enough to kill anyone over here.What ever advantage Toriko team has in numbers is negated by time skip and intangibility

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5879220e4dd
deactivated-5a5879220e4dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

INB4 Hit dragon ball speed lowballing.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhitto: toriko vers power bypass durability and they have MFTL speed + time manipulation so he aint laughing on anyone here i don't care how strong vegeta is or his DC, this guys are the reel deel!

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit gets overwhelmed.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Still Hit TBH.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Gaoron

Still Hit, no need to bumb this if Hit is getting stonger and stronger as the series progress

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chaos239

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still stomps

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hittheassasin: Indeed. Finally some confirmation that DB characters, other than GoDs and Angels, are FTL.

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhitto: Overwhelmed by guys with superior raw physicals, DC, and a wider variety of hax.

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still solos the verse with a pinky.

CptMerc1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit stomps

Avatar image for magnus_carlsen3
magnus_carlsen3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still stomps.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonhitto: I'm not so sure about that but even if he does their is a little technique name food luck and minority world combined with some what of infinite regeneration means that it won't work, but he can BFR them if he wants he's faster and willd time manipulation asweel as dimension too

roriia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By roriia
Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omriamar: Hits time manipulation, phasing and speed higher than anyone in Toriko is too much.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@omriamar: Hits time manipulation, phasing and speed higher than anyone in Toriko is too much.

@gaoron:that is true but toriko vers have more tools than just that and i dont see how hit can bypass food luck or minorty world or literally getting eaten alive by acacia who is highly underrated here trust he is more than capable of doing that

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can say Hit has this and that over the Toriko verse but you could never actually give a showing of him having better speed, time manipulation, phasing or dc. I mean legit on screen or page showings that surpass those in Toriko verse. You can go by exposition and A>B>C logic or outliers but the showings are not there. I love DB but it has become more about narration feats than anything actually impressive on screen.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit has now adapted to FTL speed as a fact and not scaling. He also is able to move as fast, so he is FTL for sure now. He can also one shot with accurate shots to vital body parts. He also has intangibility. Hit is more than a one trick pony. Hit wins this.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit has now adapted to FTL speed as a fact and not scaling. He also is able to move as fast, so he is FTL for sure now. He can also one shot with accurate shots to vital body parts. He also has intangibility. Hit is more than a one trick pony. Hit wins this.

Lies. Yes, he adapted to Dyspo's FTL speeds, but he never suddenly became FTL himself. He simply tricked Dyspo a few times by not using Time Skip and that's how he eventually won. If it's true that Toriko, Midora and Acacia are FTL then Hit get's overwhelmed cause here's 3 opponents that has at least similar speed to Dyspo. The team also has better raw physicals. And nobody has shown a way how Hit can get past the Team's variety of hax.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: Noone in Toriko has speed on Dyspo level. Dyspo is atleast trilions c. I dont remember anyone in Toriko having speed like that. And Hit at the end of the episode was as fast as Dyspo and countered his attack.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@antonio_1996: Noone in Toriko has speed on Dyspo level.

Prove it.

Dyspo is atleast trilions c.

Bullshit. They said he's only FTL and we don't know by how much. Stop wanking.

I dont remember anyone in Toriko having speed like that.

ok.

And Hit at the end of the episode was as fast as Dyspo and countered his attack.

After Dyspo was tired and already worn down after those major blows. Prove Hit is as fast as Dyspo was when they initially fought. And no fan calcs and ABC logic doesn't count.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, from what I hear DBS power scaling is so inconsistent they may as well be unusable in cross-universe battles.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: Champa can move, talk and perceive things while moving trilions times SoL yet he was blitzed by Dyspo. And no Dyspo wasnt worn down after one hit from Goku.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a2b0053414c5
deactivated-5a2b0053414c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still back Toriko's team.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By StormKing1221

@antonio_1996: I agree that Trillions of times FTL is a gross exaggeration but, Dyspo is still very much so MFTL+.

Toppo stated that Dyspo's base speed is FTL & Dyspo later went on to claim that he can move 1000s of times faster for an instant.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron said:

@antonio_1996: Champa can move, talk and perceive things while moving trilions times SoL yet he was blitzed by Dyspo. And no Dyspo wasnt worn down after one hit from Goku.

Again, bullshit. You keep on claiming trillions, yet give no evidence to back it up. This isn't even up for debate. Nothing in the manga or anime supports your claims so until you have something to back up your position don't tag me.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: I agree that Trillions of times FTL is a gross exaggeration but, Dyspo is still very much so MFTL+.

Toppo stated that Dyspo's base speed is FTL & Dyspo later went on to claim that he can move 1000s of times faster for an instant.

I'll have to watch that episode again to confirm this, but at least we agree on one thing.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@antonio_1996: There are multiple calcs that put Whis casual speed at trilions times SoL, Vados is his equal if not slightly faster. Champa can move, react and perceive things while traveling with Vados. Dyspo moved faster than Champa perceptions those faster than Vados casual travel speed.

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#99 higherpower  Moderator

@hittheassasin: Indeed. Finally some confirmation that DB characters, other than GoDs and Angels, are FTL.

what happened? I dropped the anime long ass time ago

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

InB4GokuFasterThanFlash