• Win by KO or Death only
  • Who Wins and WHY?
Xernive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I wanna say majin buu due to unlimited stamina + insane regen. Hit may be stronger in terms of power level scaling etc. But he still isn't killing or putting buu down. Not to mention evantually fat buu can use candy beam once hit tires himself out. (Haven't read manga so not sure where buu stands currently) so my answer is based from what I have seen. If his feats changed over the TOP let me know!

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hit doesn't have a large ki blast that can erase Buu and if his pressure point attacks don't work on Buu, he may be in trouble. With the new manga chapters I'm really tempted to say Buu can win, but it's really hard to say.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xernive said:

I wanna say majin buu due to unlimited stamina + insane regen. Hit may be stronger in terms of power level scaling etc. But he still isn't killing or putting buu down. Not to mention evantually fat buu can use candy beam once hit tires himself out. (Haven't read manga so not sure where buu stands currently) so my answer is based from what I have seen. If his feats changed over the TOP let me know!

Hits time hax are too op buu would never be able to hit him. Hit could trap buu in his time cage while charging up a ki blast to finish him.

Xernive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: If I recall it was stated by vegeta that only majin buu's can "damage" other buu's e.g. Fat buu vs kid buu. Also the only way kid buu was defeated was because his evil ki was purified by the spirit bomb. No matter how strong the KI blast is, Majin buu wont be killed. I'm probably wrong but I have never seen buu lose because he couldn't use his regeneration.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xanman2000: Hit has never demonstrated the ability to shoot a ki blast.

Avatar image for dimlylitlantern
DimlyLitLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: He shoots invisible ones though.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: He shoots invisible ones though.

They still aren't the traditional ones. He's not vaporising Boo with that.

He's never done something like this for instance:

No Caption Provided

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu has a shot if he can read Hit's time skip. IIRC didn't beerus knock out buu?

Cyogre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu is my pick but this is a lot closer than I would've initially thought, any Hit debaters here to say otherwise?

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu should win

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

@xanman2000: Hit has never demonstrated the ability to shoot a ki blast.

He was about to hit jiren with an energy ball when he had him trapped in his time cage.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was about to hit jiren with an energy ball when he had him trapped in his time cage.

Show me feats of him firing off a beam instead of talking about a sphere that he was going to use to possibly knock Jiren off the stage with.

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:
@xanman2000 said:

Show me feats of him firing off a beam instead of talking about a sphere that he was going to use to possibly knock Jiren off the stage with.

Don't need to I've already proved he can use energy attacks though I do change my original answer it's either stalemate or hit wins via KO.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't need to I've already proved he can use energy attacks though I do change my original answer it's either stalemate or hit wins via KO.

Yeah sure, energy attacks that he can't vaporise Boo with. The guy still has 0 feats of shooting beams.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I faintly recall Beerus knocking Buu into the ocean and Buu never came back so I’m assuming he was KO-ed

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: I faintly recall Beerus knocking Buu into the ocean and Buu never came back so I’m assuming he was KO-ed

Yeah he bodied both him and Gohan.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hit doesn't have a large ki blast that can erase Buu and if his pressure point attacks don't work on Buu, he may be in trouble. With the new manga chapters I'm really tempted to say Buu can win, but it's really hard to say.

Realistically this would make sense, if Akira didn't have Buu get beaten with overwhelming force.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Buu was only beaten due to a giant spirit bomb. He can’t be killed inless he is completely vaporized. Hit might be able to do it, he has just never shown ki blasts on screen before.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Buu was only beaten due to a giant spirit bomb. He can’t be killed inless he is completely vaporized. Hit might be able to do it, he has just never shown ki blasts on screen before.

Beerus knocked him out in BoG the movie and in the first arc of DBS

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By baph

Beerus knocked out Boo already, and he was massively holding back, i think Hit w/ his time hax and a dozen of punches can replicate that.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hit should still win, as we've seen in BoG Buu can be KO'd through overwhelming blunt force, when he got kicked into the ocean by Beerus.

No Caption Provided

He does this a dozen times over and Buu will get KO'd.

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: I’m not sure how much of a difference it makes, but it wasn’t the kick that knocked Buu out, it was a ki-blast

No Caption Provided

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss said:

Beerus knocked him out in BoG the movie and in the first arc of DBS

To be fair Beerus is a god. It's been shown Buu can be damaged by other Buus so Beerus may have the magic/power to hurt Buu without fully destroying him.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#28  Edited By Chronicplane

@oreoghoul said:

@chronicplane: I’m not sure how much of a difference it makes, but it wasn’t the kick that knocked Buu out, it was a ki-blast

No Caption Provided

Beerus knocked Buu out with a kick in the BoG movie.

No Caption Provided

He was knocked out for some time from this kick too. Now whilst Hit obviously isn't as strong as Beerus we have seen blue tier characters can easily KO anyone shorter than SSJ3 as we've also seen with Gotenks and Copy Vegeta.

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ3 Gotenks damaged Super Buu with physical attacks. Buu is not impervious to physical damage. He just has abnormal durability do to his body make up.

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Hit or stalemate. Buu isn't touching Hit but Hit may struggle putting Buu down permanently.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cf1f916171e8
deactivated-5cf1f916171e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Hit could trap Buu in a cage of time as he did to Jiren... but Buu is by far the most durable fighter in the DB series. He regenerates at an exceptional level.

I don't know if Hit can put him down for good.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know .... Hit is definetly stronger than Buu as of right now (chapter 48, from what I've currently read), but Buu has his insane regen and magic. We don't know how Buu stands in face of SSB-tier fighters yet. I see this either being Hit wiping the floor with Buu, or Buu winning via magic hax , all depending on how he compares power-wise to Hit.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu will run out of stamina before he does any noteworthy damage

Hit knocks him out

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By TheDeathstar

Current Buu with full power of Grand Supreme Kai might do. Otherwise, all versions of Buus get knocked or die if Hit can use energy blasts which he most probably can knowing what he planned to do with Jiren. He is a physical kind of guy first just like Whis.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By noobsnowman

I am unsure why people would think Buu would stand a chance against Hit when the only reason why Buu could contend with Moro was that his skillset counters Moro's. Moro was also considerably inferior to MSSJB, and the only reason why he had the edge over SSG Vegeta was due to his magic, which was completely useless against Buu. Prior to that, Moro was clearly losing. Power wise, he is only better than SSJ2 Vegeta. In comparison, Hit is a character that rivals godly beings, and in the anime put up a better fighting against Jiren than SSBKKx20 Goku ever could. There is no comparison.

Manga Hit would win decisively. Anime Hit one-shots him, regardless of his restraint.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam said:

I don't know... Hit is definitely stronger than Buu as of right now (chapter 48, from what I've currently read), but Buu has his insane regen and magic. We don't know how Buu stands in face of SSB-tier fighters yet. I see this either being Hit wiping the floor with Buu, or Buu winning via magic hax, all depending on how he compares power-wise to Hit.

Pretty much this.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit knocks him out.

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: This power gap is in fact real. The problem is, Goku also said Buu got stronger, but we don't know how much. He could be stronger than Moro, but weaker than SSBlue, or he could be as strong as SSBlue. In that case is the former Hit wins no diff, but if it's the latter I think Buu can come on top.

Token1300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Token1300

Boo would probably just regenerate from all Hit’s time attacks. I can also see his time moves being countered by Boo’s Magic somehow.

His assassin move he did to Goku in filler would just put a hole inside Boo, who’d just regenerate. N Boo’s AP and speed should be on par with Hit since Boo kept up and dominated Moro, who SSJ Blue Vegeta had a hard time with. And Moro was beating SSJ God Vegeta before he even started to absorb Vegeta’s energy. So with that feat alone we can say Boo can beat SSJ God Level Vegeta. And in the anime top Hit is more closer to SSJ God Level than SSJ Blue Level Goku.

Moral of the story Hit can’t get over Boo’s durability, and Boo wrecks him. Honestly never thought I would say that. But with Toriyama weird powerscale who knows.

I also want Piccolo to get a power boost as well. It’s only right to make him strong as current 17 at least.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shuragam said:

@noobsnowman: This power gap is in fact real. The problem is, Goku also said Buu got stronger, but we don't know how much. He could be stronger than Moro, but weaker than SSBlue, or he could be as strong as SSBlue. In that case is the former Hit wins no diff, but if it's the latter I think Buu can come on top.

Given Buu and SSG Vegeta's performances with Moro's advanced magic out of the equation, I think both their performances were equally as dominating, probably with the slight edge to Vegeta, given that he cornered Moro in a quicker fashion. With that being said, that would not put Buu up with MSSB, which is astronomically stronger than SSG (Merged Zamasu, a MSSB tier fighter can dominate 2 SSGs with zero effort), and thus vastly inferior to even Manga Hit, let alone anime Hit who is much stronger.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the manga isn't Buu smacking Moro around? The guy that has already beaten current manga Goku and Vegeta?

ShuraGam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: Well remembered. If that's the case then Hit would win rather easily.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This

Syntix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu transmute

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit makes the donuts.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Hit

Oreoghoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: you were definitely right with your assessment of Moro’s strength. New chapter confirmed basically what you said

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

Hit

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers