• 173 results
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

@apex_pretador:

When did vegeta say golden freeza was still stronger than them? Golden freeza was barely stronger than them back when Goku fought him. The fight was near even. 3 years of training in ROSAT is more than enough to usurp that small gap. Golden Freeza is a none factor now just like ever previous villain.

Hit and Za Warudo

When did vegeta say golden freeza is weaker than them?

Golden freeza completely stomped goku and was playing with him.

Vegeta said that they are near their limit and won't increase that much so training in RoSaT is useless. He even denied using RoSaT, but when goku insisted, he agreed.

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@omni_troll said:

@apex_pretador:

When did vegeta say golden freeza was still stronger than them? Golden freeza was barely stronger than them back when Goku fought him. The fight was near even. 3 years of training in ROSAT is more than enough to usurp that small gap. Golden Freeza is a none factor now just like ever previous villain.

Hit and Za Warudo

When did vegeta say golden freeza is weaker than them?

Golden freeza completely stomped goku and was playing with him.

Vegeta said that they are near their limit and won't increase that much so training in RoSaT is useless. He even denied using RoSaT, but when goku insisted, he agreed.

They have said they reached their limits before in z, I doubt they really did tbh seeing as how they have always managed to get stronger. Plus I believe Toriyama is likely to make the stronger before the show ends.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew6670 said:

They have said they reached their limits before in z, I doubt they really did tbh seeing as how they have always managed to get stronger. Plus I believe Toriyama is likely to make the stronger before the show ends.

Well its possible they could get stronger....I would prefer to believe they don't have limits to the levels they can reach. But they don't really have any feats that exceed there previous showings within this arc. So there really isn't any proof they became much stronger from what I have seen. All though we'll wait and see Goku's new technique.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:

Hit obviously he owned Vegeta after 2 years in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

three

@poeticwarrior said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Why do so many beings look like Frieza?

Toriyama can't draw different faces. Frieza looks like Piccolo, the facial structure, eye shapes. He has around 3-4 faces he based all of his characters on.

@frocharocha said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

excelent question

No Caption Provided
@julyiscool said:

Golden Frieza blows up the planet...

I think it is very likely that hit can survive in space, he's so badass I mean.

However, he won't be able to. Hit was able to blitz vegeta before he could shoot a (BBA??) attack or land a punch thanks to his time-skip.

And OP says hit is serious, not bound by tournament rules - kills golden freeza before he can do anything to planet.

@sun-wukong said:

Hit destroys him with ease

Hit somewhat equals SSjB in the universe 6 arc. And SSJB in the universe 6 arc >>>> SSJB who fought Frieza since they trained for 3 more years.

Proof? DBS vegeta says otherwise.

@irhp87 said:

There was a scene where he does some significant damage to Vegeta in the ending spoilers (or whatever they are called) of last week's DBS. Vegeta is above Golden Frieza, so if Hit can go toe-to-toe with Vegeta, then I believe Hit can also take Golden Frieza.

However, being based on a few clips, I have only minor faith in this assessment, but I think I am right.

No, he isn't.

He only won because freeza was completely exhausted.

I doubt hit would be able to survive in space

@apex_pretador:

Hit and Za Warudo

Also, Golden Freeza was definitely stronger than SSJB Goku/Vegeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador said:
@never_give_up said:

three

@poeticwarrior said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

Toriyama can't draw different faces. Frieza looks like Piccolo, the facial structure, eye shapes. He has around 3-4 faces he based all of his characters on.

@frocharocha said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

excelent question

No Caption Provided
@julyiscool said:

However, he won't be able to. Hit was able to blitz vegeta before he could shoot a (BBA??) attack or land a punch thanks to his time-skip.

And OP says hit is serious, not bound by tournament rules - kills golden freeza before he can do anything to planet.

@sun-wukong said:

Hit somewhat equals SSjB in the universe 6 arc. And SSJB in the universe 6 arc >>>> SSJB who fought Frieza since they trained for 3 more years.

@irhp87 said:

There was a scene where he does some significant damage to Vegeta in the ending spoilers (or whatever they are called) of last week's DBS. Vegeta is above Golden Frieza, so if Hit can go toe-to-toe with Vegeta, then I believe Hit can also take Golden Frieza.

However, being based on a few clips, I have only minor faith in this assessment, but I think I am right.

No, he isn't.

Hit and Frost both went outside of the atmosphere barrier Vados made so that everyone could breathe. This likely proves that Hit can indeed survive in a vacuum without air.

@omni_troll said:

@apex_pretador:

Hit and Za Warudo

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew6670:How would he survive the planet busting

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew6670:How would he survive the planet busting

I have no idea. Never seen him be on an exploding planet. May never see that cause the whole champa arc is gonna end but I doubt he'd simply lose because of an exploding planet. If he can fly and breathe in space then I think he'll be fine.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The amount of times I was tagged in this lol.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By micah007123

Unless Frieza destroys the planet (which would be another debate about if Hitto could survive) Hitto should win. Time Stop for a tenth of a second might not sound like alot of time, but for someone already as fast as hitto combined with Vital Attacks that should give him the win.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drew6670 said:
@julyiscool said:
@apex_pretador said:
@never_give_up said:

three

@poeticwarrior said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@frocharocha said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

excelent question

No Caption Provided
@julyiscool said:

@sun-wukong said:

@irhp87 said:

No, he isn't.

Hit and Frost both went outside of the atmosphere barrier Vados made so that everyone could breathe. This likely proves that Hit can indeed survive in a vacuum without air.

@omni_troll said:

@apex_pretador:

Hit and Za Warudo

Yes, Golden Frieza in Super was stronger than SSGSS Goku, but not by a large margin. Betwew Hit is confirmed to be weaker in strenght and durability then SSGSS Vegeta and Goku.

While suppressed he was able to compete against Vegeta in his Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan form and swiftly defeat him without much effort thanks to his utilization of time skip and vital point attacks, though it should also be noted that Vegeta was probably not at his peak due to fighting three fighters in a row. Vegeta notes that Hit is not focusing on defense, and a single blow from Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegeta would be enough to take him down. It is noted by Beerus that in his suppressed state, his strength is as below the godly transformation, as seen when Goku in base form was able to block his attacks (after a series of trial-and-error).

Way to much hax in universe 6....

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

god damn super power scaling. Base Goku doing better against Hit than God Vegeta makes no sense, lol.

If Golden Frieza knows Hit's power then he would beat Hit as of ep 38, however Hit hasn't gone all out yet. We'll have to see next weak how strong full power Hit is.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@never_give_up said:

three

@poeticwarrior said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

@frocharocha said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

excelent question

No Caption Provided
@julyiscool said:

@sun-wukong said:

@irhp87 said:

No, he isn't.

You're clearly not understanding why Vegeta is stronger than Golden Frieza. Goku was below Golden Frieza during the time he fought with him but was able to hold his own a bit even before Golden Frieza weakened. Vegeta is close to Goku's PL, too. Consider now that Vegeta has received even more years of training since then and we know for a fact that Vegeta is at least, bare minimum lowball, on par with Golden Frieza. You could argue that there is no proof and to that I'll concede, but that'd be a copout.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit stomps......... why wouldn't he? His time skip and his skills as a combatant were easily enough to beat Vegeta......so why would Frieza beat him?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit stomps......... why wouldn't he? His time skip and his skills as a combatant were easily enough to beat Vegeta......so why would Frieza beat him?

Wasn't Golden Frieza stronger than SSB Goku, until he lost control of his powers?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#65  Edited By APEX_pretador

@irhp87: In DBS, freeza COMPLETELY dominated SSB goku.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: In DBS, freeza COMPLETELY dominated SSB goku.

I'll have to watch it again, but I don't recall it being much different than the film, just longer so maybe it seems like more of a domination. Or perhaps your definition of "complete domination" is different than mine; some say Vegeta completely dominated Jeice in the anime but I disagree, for example.

thedemonlord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit wins via lag switch.

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By StrictlyAnime

@deathhero61 said:

Wasn't Golden Frieza stronger than SSB Goku, until he lost control of his powers?

Yeah he was, but Goku and Vegeta trained together in the RoSaT before the universe 6 tournament. They're no doubt stronger than Golden Frieza now.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit IMO.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit IMO.

Barodas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit lolstomps

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit murders him.

Frieza won't get the chance to destroy the planet.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit murders him.

Frieza won't get the chance to destroy the planet.

This^^^

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Frieza destroys the planet (which would be another debate about if Hitto could survive) Hitto should win. Time Stop for a tenth of a second might not sound like alot of time, but for someone already as fast as hitto combined with Vital Attacks that should give him the win.

Does Frieza even have vitals?

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hit is doing better than Frieza did. The winner is obvious.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah007123 said:

Does Frieza even have vitals?

He should. Don't think it was ever explicit if he did or did not though, but granted Hitto surgically took down Frost I'd say he had something to work with lol.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah007123: Well Frieza is able to survive in multiple pieces. He was even alive when he was completely chopped up after he was revived in RoF.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@micah007123: Well Frieza is able to survive in multiple pieces. He was even alive when he was completely chopped up after he was revived in RoF.

Yeah I can't really explain that. Mutants like him are extremely hard to kill permanently, he could have vitals it's just that even chopping him to pieces won't kill him permanently. Kinda functioning like Deadpool.

Ultimate1738

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The timestop hax 2 OP

Plus Hit survived hits from Kaioken x fudging 10 SSB Goku so he stomps

Nomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit in a massive stomp.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit is doing better than Frieza did. The winner is obvious.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't even a matter of power. Frieza has absolutely no answer for timeleap; he has neither the tactical understanding to figure it out, nor the martial ability to predict his movements like Goku did, even if he could.

Hit ends this in no more than 3 moves.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as how Frost and Frieza are 1 in the same in regards to race, he should be dismantled very easily...

Shivang56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Shivang56

monaka is able to defeat hit, because monaka is powerless. you can say if opponent punch strong then hit able to handle that. but if punch is very light then he don't have power to handle the light attack. you can watch db super episode here animoblast.net

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Hit stomps. Dunno why people say Frieza was winning against SSB Goku. If he was, it definitely wasn't apparent and if further analysis of the fight is required whereas Hit clearly beat Vegeta, Hit wins.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit effortlessly

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

wafflecone72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still Godstomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba89dccd4593
deactivated-5ba89dccd4593

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Considering Hit beat SSB Kaioken Goku, he godstomps Frieza into oblivion with little effort. This post was decent at the time it was created, but at this point it's ridiculous.

Ayauti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit. His time skipping alone makes him nearly unbeatable, add his focus to vitals and his endless improvement which seems to rival even the Saiyan counterpart.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit zero shoots. He kills Frieza with shockwave from his punch.

SSJLozza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the gap between pre champa tournament goku and tournament goku is ocean wide, due to the 3 years of training done in the ROSAT with vegeta. hit godstomps

Mr_Dead_Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza bas gotten much stronger as seen in episode 94 & 95 where he has mastered his golden form. I can't say for sure who though because tee haven't seen Hit or Frieza be defeated at their best (in ROF, Frieza still hasn't mastered his golden form, but when he had stamina he was above Goku. Both have gotten much better though)

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Frieza could prolly take a couple but I think Hit could take a majority. Resisting Destruction Energy of any kind with raw power is very impressive. Also not sure if Frieza his typical vitals.

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit because frieza isn't a tactical fighter or as skilled as goku in martial arts so he would never understand whats happening.

But he is probably stronger.