Hit the assassin vs Naruto stats equalized

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I felt like laughing and cringing

So Naruto and Hit have equal stats and full knowledge of each others abilities.

Let the games begin

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“I felt like laughing and cringing”

Sooo... bait?

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Godren

forward thrust through the heart

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: yeah. Anything with Dragon ball and Naruto in the same sentence is bait

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit prob. One shots unless Naruto can sense him in the other dimension like he did with Madara's limbo which I doubt.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By midnightdragon18

Hit 10/10 times

AldebaranSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stats equalized but Chakra is still =/= Ki

And the only way to overpower hit is to have a ki stronger or as strong as him.

So Hit wins

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit

Better fighter in terms of hand to hand

Much more experience as he’s over 1,000 years old

More hax techniques

Smarter

Also naruto was losing horribly to obito before kakashi came in and hit can actually attack while he’s in his dimension unlike obito

azrael1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit has better hax

Avatar image for deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6
deactivated-5aa1962e1d9d6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bait. Hit 1000/10

DaysInthewest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit

Better fighter in terms of hand to hand

Much more experience as he’s over 1,000 years old

More hax techniques

Smarter

Also naruto was losing horribly to obito before kakashi came in and hit can actually attack while he’s in his dimension unlike obito

rasengan wreck hit

go back to ur dB cult

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit wins.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hit stomps 2 many techniques way more battle experience etc..

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Rxdking
iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

lol what even is this thread, hit can already contend and beat people who heavily outstat him

naruto doesnt even know what to do with multi-galaxy level+ potency or mftl movement, he's never even been that strong before so this thread is pratically agaisnt the rules because you're giving one character unreasonable buffs.

little girl spiderman saved from a fire from issue 12 of spiderman with hulk stats vs pre retcon beyonder with mouse stats

DaysInthewest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DaysInthewest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lexus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol....bait, still hit

Turr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit has by far superior hax.

1. Invisible, selectivelly intangible energy attacks that can cause precise damage even on pressure-point scale.

2. Stopping time and trapping people within time.

3. Crossing dimesions and leaving independently acting afterimages at will, attacking from another dimensions

4. Absurdly high adaptabiity skills

5. over 1000 years of fighting experience.

Compared to that, Naruto's skills sound like a joke, no matter the stats.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit stomps.

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still kills Nardo

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By slimj87d

So Hit is put down to Base Naruto?

Wouldn't Naruto just go sage mode + Kurama + EOS and have an advantage in addition to his extreme healing factor and greater endurance?

He can also hurt Hit with chakra arms that can change direction and Frog Katas, which he doesn't need to touch hit to hurt him.

They both have Hax.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit stomps 10/10. Naruto can't handle time skip, being phased, or intagibility.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By slimj87d

@thedeathstar said:

Hit doesn't know about Naruto's chakra arms and frog katas. Naruto has a healing factor too, he can have a hole blown in his stomach and heal instantly.

Honestly, if Hit is put down to Naruto's base level, Naruto has a huge advantage going EOS mode where he goes from a few tonner to a 100+ tonner.

In addition, he can create 100s of EOS clones with the same stats because of his giant pool of chakra.

I think this fight is more even than you're making it out to be.

I'm not saying Naruto wins. I'm just playing devils advocate.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TheDeathstar

@slimj87d said:
@thedeathstar said:

Hit doesn't know about Naruto's chakra arms and frog katas. Naruto has a healing factor too, he can have a hole blown in his stomach and heal instantly.

Honestly, if Hit is put down to Naruto's base level, Naruto has a huge advantage going EOS mode where he goes from a few tonner to a 100+ tonner.

In addition, he can create 100s of EOS clones with the same stats because of his giant pool of chakra.

Hit in character always goes with the time stop. Lifting feat has nothing to do with strikes or blunt attacks. Even without Timeskip Hit can stay in his temporal dimension and attack from there without being touched or phased by anything while Naruto would only get one shot each time hit uses his intangible ki or Assassination moves.

Naruto would eventually run out of chakra even if he survives the beating somehow.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By slimj87d

@thedeathstar said:
@slimj87d said:
@thedeathstar said:

Hit in character always goes with the time stop. Lifting feat has nothing to do with strikes or blunt attacks. Even without Timeskip Hit can stay in his temporal dimension and attack from there without being touched or phased by anything while Naruto would only get one shot each time hit uses his intangible ki or Assassination moves.

Naruto would eventually run out of chakra even if he survives the beating somehow.

The lifting and striking was a representation of his durability as well. The fact that he can lift 100 tons means his skeletal structure, etc have greatly increased to support these types of physicals. He is as durable as he is strong. Otherwise, the force of him lifting and throwing a building size Rhino sky high into the air should have shattered his own bones. Even with Hit's time skip, where has he used it on someone that has become 100 times stronger than himself? I can think of Jiren. That sounds silly right? Bringing up Jiren? Well think of it this way. If Hit = Base Naruto, and Naruto becomes 100s of times stronger in his EOS form, then do the math. Hit is fighting someone that is 100X his physicals now.

That's like making Hit's stats equal to base Goku, but then Goku can access SS2.

Hit and Naruto are at the same levels. Naruto has an ability that can increase his strength 100 fold, that's not accounting Kurama mode and EOS.

Also, Naruto has a healing factor, he can heal organs instantly. Heck, he can heal other peoples organs instantly also. With kurama alone, he can have giant holes ripped into his organs and he'll heal.

So I see a few things here.

1. First off, Hit would have to be strong enough to hurt EOS Naruto in the first place. Hit needs feats and showings of himself hurting someone that is become 100s of times stronger than himself.

2. Assuming if Hit can even hurt someone that has become 100s of times stronger, this person can also heal near instantly.

If Hit's physicals are equal to EOS Naruto, then he should win. But if his physicals are equal to Base Naruto, I'm starting to believe he loses. He can't damage or permanently put EOS Naruto down.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps. He amps his stats then blitzes Hit. He can heal from whatever Hit does, swarm him with clones and carpet bomb the area. Does Hit even have ki blasts?

maxxc10X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheDeathstar

@slimj87d said:
@thedeathstar said:
@slimj87d said:
@thedeathstar said:

The lifting and striking was a representation of his durability as well. The fact that he can lift 100 tons means his skeletal structure, etc have greatly increased to support these types of physicals. He is as durable as he is strong. Otherwise, the force of him lifting and throwing a building size Rhino sky high into the air should have shattered his own bones. Even with Hit's time skip, where has he used it on someone that has become 100 times stronger than himself? I can think if Jiren, and yes this is an acceptable comparison.

Hit and Naruto are at the same levels. Naruto has an ability that can increase his strength 100 fold, that's not accounting Kurama mode and EOS.

Also, Naruto has a healing factor, he can heal organs instantly. Heck, he can heal other peoples organs instantly also. With kurama alone, he can have giant holes ripped into his organs and he'll heal.

1. First off, Hit would have to be strong enough to hurt EOS Naruto in the first place. Hit needs feats and showings of himself hurting someone that is become 100s of times stronger than himself.

2. Assuming if Hit can even hurt someone that has become 100s of times stronger, this person can also heal near instantly.

If Hit's physicals are equal to EOS Naruto, then he should win. But if his physicals are equal to Base Naruto, I'm starting to believe he loses. He can't damage or permanently put EOS Naruto down.

This is equal stat match, Hit through scaling alone would lift a lot more than few 100s of tons.

Secondly, it's not mentioned its base Naruto so you are assuming I am not. The OP clearly meant they are equal in stat no one is overcoming anything with stat here.

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By CaptFalcon725

By the time Naruto figures out Hit's timeskip he's dead. There aren't a lot of space-time users in the Narutoverse. Make mine Hit.

EDIT: Equaling the stats seals Naruto's fate. Because you have to have more ki for strength and speed to overcome Hit's timeskip; that is literallyhow Goku did it. Even if we're going to say Naruto is as skilled as Goku (spoiler alert: he's not), not having a stat advantage makes it impossible for Naruto to counter effectively.

Streak619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If base Naruto = Hit.

Then Naruto shreds him to pieces.

If RKSM Naruto = Hit.

Then Hit. Naruto has no time manip feats.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If base Naruto = Hit

then RKSM Naruto is also = Hit because Equal Stat.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008: @slimj87d: you can’t amp yourself in equal stats unless the op says it works, as soon as he powers up, it equalizes his stats back to what hit was put at.

So hit fodderizes naruto by blitzing him with timeskip, or using nerve strikes to take out his chakra, or killing him in stepped time, or killing him while in a separate space time dimension...

Hit has every single advantage possible.

1. Hit has better speed with time skip or stop.

2. Hit can block naruto’s chakra, but naruto can’t block hit’s ki( nerve strikes do that in naruto).

3. Hit can make every attack of his completely impossible to dodge, and impossible to block, as well as being a one hit kill.

4. Hit can dodge any attack of naruto’s, and naruto can do nothing about it.

5. Hit can hide in a separate space/time, while still attacking naruto...

6. Hit has a thousand years of experience on naruto

7. Hit can adapt to abilities, fighting styles, or even stat advantages, countering them in seconds, while constantly upgrading his own abilities mid fight.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By TheDeathstar

@kingfrieza: I almost forgot how Hit hit multiple vital points on Vegeta making him unable to use any ki and being put down, he can do the same to Naruto without needing to make noticeable holes or damages.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: Nerve strikes would be useless. What Neji did was disrupt Naruto's chakra flow which Hit can't do. Normal nerve strikes would be useless against healing.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By slimj87d

@thedeathstar said:
@slimj87d said:
@thedeathstar said:
@slimj87d said:

The lifting and striking was a representation of his durability as well. The fact that he can lift 100 tons means his skeletal structure, etc have greatly increased to support these types of physicals. He is as durable as he is strong. Otherwise, the force of him lifting and throwing a building size Rhino sky high into the air should have shattered his own bones. Even with Hit's time skip, where has he used it on someone that has become 100 times stronger than himself? I can think if Jiren, and yes this is an acceptable comparison.

This is equal stat match, Hit through scaling alone would lift a lot more than few 100s of tons.

Secondly, it's not mentioned its base Naruto so you are assuming I am not. The OP clearly meant they are equal in stat no one is overcoming anything with stat here.

I didn't assume anything. OP did not clarify, so I stated my opinion in both scenarios. It's what you do instead of "making a new thread" with just minor changes.

We should discuss all scenarios and rule out all possibilities.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By iUseMyCajonas

@sy8008 said:

He amps his stats then blitzes

Because that worked so well for Goku LMAOOOOOO.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008: @slimj87d: you can’t amp yourself in equal stats unless the op says it works, as soon as he powers up, it equalizes his stats back to what hit was put at.

So hit fodderizes naruto by blitzing him with timeskip, or using nerve strikes to take out his chakra, or killing him in stepped time, or killing him while in a separate space time dimension...

Hit has every single advantage possible.

1. Hit has better speed with time skip or stop.

2. Hit can block naruto’s chakra, but naruto can’t block hit’s ki( nerve strikes do that in naruto).

3. Hit can make every attack of his completely impossible to dodge, and impossible to block, as well as being a one hit kill.

4. Hit can dodge any attack of naruto’s, and naruto can do nothing about it.

5. Hit can hide in a separate space/time, while still attacking naruto...

6. Hit has a thousand years of experience on naruto

7. Hit can adapt to abilities, fighting styles, or even stat advantages, countering them in seconds, while constantly upgrading his own abilities mid fight.

That's not true. Somewhere in the rule book, instead of making duplicate or similar threads, you can bump a thread and discuss your own scenarios.

In this case, I have presented 2 of my own.

Base Naruto = Hit in stats

EOS Naruto = Hit in stats.

We should discuss all scenarios and rule out or come to a conclusion on them all.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit wrecks

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Equalized stats has nothing to do with stopping time and frying pressure points/firing off intangible heart beams.

omarlionvision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if naruto would amp himself 100's of times stronger, hit adapts FAST. As in, he went from below ssb, to stronger than ssbkk TIMES 10 in less than a minute -- each episode is about a minute going with tournament of power 48 minutes. Hit would adapt to naruto and one shot blitz... That's if he doesn't do it in the beginning.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:

The gap between base and Kurama Naruto is well above 10X.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008 said:
@iusemycajonas said:
@sy8008 said:

The gap between base and Kurama Naruto is well above 10X.

Unsubstantiated. Prove that current Naruto's base is 10 times slower than Moded Naruto linearly, this entire discussion is irrelevant as the OP likely didn't intend for the buffs to be applied anyways, but I want to see you try and argue that Naruto in his modes moves 10 entire times faster than he does in base.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unsubstantiated. Prove that current Naruto's base is 10 times slower than Moded Naruto linearly, this entire discussion is irrelevant as the OP likely didn't intend for the buffs to be applied anyways, but I want to see you try and argue that Naruto in his modes moves 10 entire times faster than he does in base.

Naruto has almost no speed feats in base. He's not even close to Hebi Sasuke's level of speed. Even if he's gotten faster since then, upgraded forms would gain a proportionate increase.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8008: can you prove it’s different then normal nerve strikes?

It was done in naruto by hitting chakra points causing them to temporarily stop the flow of chakra, didn’t seem much different then hit using nerve strikes on vegeta, or presumably frost( really looked like it...)

Seems like the only difference is that ki doesn’t run through the body physically in the same way chakra does...

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slimj87d: to a certain extent, yes. But the op literally says equalized stats, by rules of equalized stats, they stay at the same stats...

also since the op never said base, and the default would be fighting to the best of their abilities, that would mean he starts in strongest form unless specified by the op...

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By iUseMyCajonas
@sy8008 said:

Naruto has almost no speed feats in base. He's not even close to Hebi Sasuke's level of speed. Even if he's gotten faster since then, upgraded forms would gain a proportionate increase.

Unsubstantiated. All of it.

This is literally right after Sasuke takes this dude's remaining chakra.
This is literally right after Sasuke takes this dude's remaining chakra.

In his base form he was matching Sasuke throughout their entire fight and even at the end gained the upper hand and blitzed Sasuke, implying the only reason Naruto is even seen at all by Sasuke is because of Sasuke's sharingan, and we already know Sharingan doesn't increase foot speed unless you're suggesting that Sasuke somehow gets a 10x buff to his speed when his Sharingan is active.

No Caption Provided

In his base form he was still reacting the same exact way to all of Toneri's moves including the one that crossed the moon in seconds which is a better speed feat than Sasuke has at all period.

I'd be hard pressed to say that the speed difference between his base form and his newest forms are even 3 times. Let alone a linear 10 times like you're implying. "hE's NoT eVeN cLoSe To HeBi SaSuKe"

No where in the entire manga does it ever state that Naruto is moving ten times faster than he normally does.

Also, Hit stomps. And this thread is borderline agaisnt the rules as Naruto has never been this strong before in his entire life.