Hit (Dragonball) vs. Mephistopheles Yoma (Saint Seiya)

• 58 results
Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

VS.

No Caption Provided

RULES:

- Everyone at their strongest

- No knowledge

- In character

- Distance 100m

No Caption Provided

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mephistopheles stomps.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the purpose of these threads?

Compare SS with Digimon, Sailor Moon or any verse worth a debate.

Even a Second Pallasite and former golden saint like Tokisada humiliates Hit and his limited HAX/time.

mwarren100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kairos oneshots.

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this hehehe. Hilarious man, Yoma's time manipulation is on a level of his own compared to his. Althought since he is so much faster than Hit he blitzes and one shots him alongside the whole dbverse as collateral damage.

HigherPower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Mismatch

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

urmadcusutrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hit duh

poor pathetic saint seya fans still thinking wanking and circle jerking quote posting = an argument for their weak ass verse

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kairos still oneshots. No Saint Seiya lowball and Dragonball wank will change that, lul.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By VarricPatermann

Bump

hit duh

poor pathetic saint seya fans still thinking wanking and circle jerking quote posting = an argument for their weak ass verse

Loading Video...

Soul of Gold is canon to the anime, not canon to the manga. Stop lowballing, bring arguments.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still stomps. DrunkHc is fanboy

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still stomps. DrunkHc is fanboy

lol you don't get the right to say that after saying Grand Priest stomps Hades and providing me with your terrible arguments.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit loses.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need to bump this. Mephisto reverse Hit his entire existence, plus his immortality+regeneration. Everyone in DB that is bound by time, get stomped by Mephistopheles.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: is it even possible if characters like jiren can resist time itself and goku can outspeed hit's time skip.

Meaning db characters has resistence to time manipulation.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv: It doesn't matter what you say. They hate dbz to the max.

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lilgodperv said:

@caocao: is it even possible if characters like jiren can resist time itself and goku can outspeed hit's time skip.

Meaning db characters has resistence to time manipulation.

Not to this kind of time manipulation. While Hit can only use his Ki to skip time, or force Jiren into a timecage, Mephisto/Kairos can manipulate the time of his enemy, his own time, and the time in the area. He IS a God of time.

Jiren is a mortal, he doesn´t exist forever, or was born before time exist. He ages like most other characters, included Goku, Vegeta, and even the GoD who can live very long.

With Rewind Bio, he turned the time of his enemy back to the point before he was even born. It is a backward existence erasure ability.

He also can stop time to a certain degree, which makes it impossible for the opponents to move. He can rewind time in a kilometer sized area back in the past. He can even seal time in a large area forever. Without cosmos, you have a problem. He has a future sight of 200 years in the future. Beside those time abilities, he can manipulate you with the seed of darkness. (At least at this point i can agree that DB characters should resist that, since they already resist Babidi his curse, even if Mephisto could manipulate beings far higher den the likes of Dabura and Majin Vegeta) With Marvelous Room he will create a crack in time and space and reduce his enemy to quantum particles on a physical and spiritual level. Real Marvelous is even more effective. Hit can´t even harm or kill him, because as a god he has divine reflection.

You need Divine Ichor to bypass Divine Reflection. Either you are a God with divine Ichor, or you are blessed by a God with Divine Ichor. As a god Mephisto has Divine Ichor, which also granted him to resist and manipulate causality.

But let´s say Hit can bypass the Divine Reflection, as a god he doesn´t have only a nasty regeneration and immortality.

Even if he manage to bypass that, what i really doubt, he can turn back his own time to regenerate from nothing. His soul was even sealed in another dimension and he managed to came back.

Those are his main abilities. Mephisto is a fallen god, which power was sealed by his brother Chronos. The abilities you see is his power, while weakened.

Beside that, he also has all 9 senses, which granted him the same basic abilities like every Gold Saint or God, including atomic manipulation and destruction, precognition, fight without physical body, etc. The other problem is that speed isn´t equalized.

By facts, Hit his chance against Mephisto is 0%. He has not a single way to kill him, or knock him off. I mean, Kairos doesn´t need even to fight directly. He can manipulate people from his own dimension.

That has nothing to do with a hate. I know what Hit can do and what Hid can´t do. To think i hate DB, because i disagree he wins this here, is pathetic. Mephistopheles by his abilities is a different league then someone like Hit. I put the links above, you can see all of his abilities and then please tell me how is this hate? It is more like we debate a water pistol against a tank and you guys argue for the water pistol.

Do you want to see what hate is?

@urmadcusutrash said:

hit duh

^ This is hate, and salt. No arguments, only posting a random video of an anime, which isn´t even canon to the manga lmao. I know DB far better then this guy Saint Seiya, that´s for sure lol.

Avatar image for animeisniche_ok
Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A immortal vs a guy 2ith no abilities vs immortals...

I mean we could put immortal Mr. Satan vs 500 gates Mighty Guy... Mr Satan goes afk

LOL

Tyki_Mikk25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

No need to bump this. Mephisto reverse Hit his entire existence, plus his immortality+regeneration. Everyone in DB that is bound by time, get stomped by Mephistopheles.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t see hit, surviving marvelous room

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Proof that high level reality warping works VS Hit? Because we do know that high level reality warper can't do shit vs Goku and others, because their KI is too high.

But even if Hit could resist it... It's a waste of time, cuz his opponent is immortal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still get neg diffed. He has no resistance feats against atomic destruction, and time manipulation on that level. As long time is part of his existence, he dies.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rewind Bio GG.

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit still stomps

Dathanatus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The DB fodder get annihilated. Again...

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Yoma is too much for anyone in Universe 6 to deal with.

Animeisniche_ok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Animeisniche_ok

Hit is multiversal, which means his KI is strong enough to resist most hax or maybe he's just a skilled fighter, with good abilities and low KI.

If the second part is true, he still stomps cuz Hit is my boy.

Real life battle: hit strangles him to death.

2:0

My boy Hit is the real winner.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:

Not to this kind of time manipulation. While Hit can only use his Ki to skip time, or force Jiren into a timecage, Mephisto/Kairos can manipulate the time of his enemy, his own time, and the time in the area. He IS a God of time.

Jiren is a mortal, he doesn´t exist forever, or was born before time exist. He ages like most other characters, included Goku, Vegeta, and even the GoD who can live very long.

With Rewind Bio, he turned the time of his enemy back to the point before he was even born. It is a backward existence erasure ability.

He also can stop time to a certain degree, which makes it impossible for the opponents to move. He can rewind time in a kilometer sized area back in the past. He can even seal time in a large area forever. Without cosmos, you have a problem. He has a future sight of 200 years in the future. Beside those time abilities, he can manipulate you with the seed of darkness. (At least at this point i can agree that DB characters should resist that, since they already resist Babidi his curse, even if Mephisto could manipulate beings far higher den the likes of Dabura and Majin Vegeta) With Marvelous Room he will create a crack in time and space and reduce his enemy to quantum particles on a physical and spiritual level. Real Marvelous is even more effective. Hit can´t even harm or kill him, because as a god he has divine reflection.

You need Divine Ichor to bypass Divine Reflection. Either you are a God with divine Ichor, or you are blessed by a God with Divine Ichor. As a god Mephisto has Divine Ichor, which also granted him to resist and manipulate causality.

But let´s say Hit can bypass the Divine Reflection, as a god he doesn´t have only a nasty regeneration and immortality.

Even if he manage to bypass that, what i really doubt, he can turn back his own time to regenerate from nothing. His soul was even sealed in another dimension and he managed to came back.

Those are his main abilities. Mephisto is a fallen god, which power was sealed by his brother Chronos. The abilities you see is his power, while weakened.

Beside that, he also has all 9 senses, which granted him the same basic abilities like every Gold Saint or God, including atomic manipulation and destruction, precognition, fight without physical body, etc. The other problem is that speed isn´t equalized.

By facts, Hit his chance against Mephisto is 0%. He has not a single way to kill him, or knock him off. I mean, Kairos doesn´t need even to fight directly. He can manipulate people from his own dimension.

That has nothing to do with a hate. I know what Hit can do and what Hid can´t do. To think i hate DB, because i disagree he wins this here, is pathetic. Mephistopheles by his abilities is a different league then someone like Hit. I put the links above, you can see all of his abilities and then please tell me how is this hate? It is more like we debate a water pistol against a tank and you guys argue for the water pistol.

Still this^^

In short. Mephisto godstomps.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: hit godstomps

He didn´t. He get blinked into oblivion, plus he can´t kill Mephistopheles.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: guess you like Bill Cosby who violates women.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: guess you like Bill Cosby who violates women.

I only like that you repeat yourself 1:1. How about arguments?

VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Ignore him. He is only a troll.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: You're wanking trash

Feats, or gtfo. Without that, Mephisto blinks that fodder. Like it, or not.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers