Hit and goku black vs naruto and sasuke (equal stats)

• 426 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This still going on? Hit Solo how many time do we need to say this? in what language do we need to say this for everyone to understand Hit Solos this fight.

Khit Solo etot boy

Hit sóla This Fight

Hit Solos questa lotta.

Just deal with everyone, there is nothing to be ashamed if your favorite Verse loses logically Naruto nor Sasuke has what it takes to deal with Hits moves so they lose.
WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black and Hit

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit solos

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those Naruto fanboys that said Naruto wins with no argument and said we did a great job has me wheezing 😂😂😂

I dare any of you Naruto fans to argue against me, I knowledgeable in both verse I wouldn’t say I’m a fan of either but Hit wins in this

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@muchie: How would they win

Sasuke amaterasus both of them n solos

How would sasuke be able to do that when he can't touch hit

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Thank you for your compliment

you made amazing points as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ea04288c590b
deactivated-5ea04288c590b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit is being wanked here. He lost to Goku who has far less versatility than the duo. Though I'm not sure if they can handle Goku black.

StormKing1221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quincy-q said:

Hit is being wanked here. He lost to Goku who has far less versatility than the duo. Though I'm not sure if they can handle Goku black.

In the U6 v U7 tournament Hit was nerfed because no kill techniques, the only time they fought when Hit was unrestricted he one-shotted Goku within moments of the fight beginning (Goku surviving was PIS) and then immediately after it was PIS that Hit didn't just stop time and one-shot him again.

Hit can stop time, has dimensional intangibility, and can spam invisible, intangible one shot attacks. He solos and I kinda want to CaV this now if anyone is interested

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By Xdragon2002

@quincy-q said:

what answer does naruto and sasuke with hit being intangible?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3fffb6992eb
deactivated-5e3fffb6992eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quincy-q: Hit didn't lose a single fight with Goku.His first fight with Goku was draw and Hit was heavily restricted,the second fight he killed Goku instantly and the third Vados herself stated that Hit was fighting as a "martial artist" rather than an assassin.If Hit is bloodlusted he assassinates the duo by himself.

yinthecuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@grandtoaa: lmao ik but i was just devils advocating

Avatar image for nootherpurpose1
NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

Shadow clone gg.

Narutos clones are around the originals strength tho by feats. A clone from Naruto was fighting against and winning against kages (Naruto in KCM had 3rd raikage down and wouldve been sealed right there. Sage mode clone reacts to 3rd raikage and dodges him) in just sage mode. Base shadow clone Naruto even stopped one of madaras strongest jutsu by SPAMMING OTHER CLONES and even madara himself complimented him. again a base shadow clone spamming more shadow clones.

No Caption Provided

So quite clearly via literal feats, the clones are close to the original.

"But the clones will get oneshot"

Heres clones battling it out with six paths madara
Exhausted clones taking lightning enhanced shurikens without dissapearing
An exhausted clone taking a chidori and not immediately dissapearing until after naruto punches sasuke.
An exhausted clone taking a chidori and not immediately dissapearing until after naruto punches sasuke.

Uh huh...They sure will lmao.

OT: Naruto makes a 1000 clones for each of them all with equal stats. If thats not enough than he'll just make more. Chapter 1 base Naruto with no amps made 1000 all with a smile on his face. Naruto also regend a lung as a kid against sasuke. Any puncture Goku black gives him unless its in the head (his danger sensing makes that impossible) gets healed. And if the clones alone STILL are somehow not enough?..... :

No Caption Provided

Mismatch.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit is intangible, Hit has invisible strikes that one shot, Hit can skip time and also as shown in the anime, stop time.

He stomps

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By Gnomishness

People who think that the DBS team would still win this with equal stats underestimate how tricky Naruto can be and just how many supplementary abilities he can use to his advantage in this fight.

Time stop and Time-skip are broken, but they aren't enough to carry this team. The first one won't last for long enough to kill Naruto (given the number of clones Hit needs to attack) and the second one he can't attack with, inevitably giving Naruto and Sasuke precious seconds of precious prep time to lay a trap and fool Hit into taking an attack before he realizes it.

Also, equal energy allowed, Naruto's rasengan is theoretically the strongest energy attack here based on how it works, and the truth seeking orbs (instant shapeshifting Hekai weapons for everything that isn't a sage, which Goku Black probably doesn't qualify as and Hit definitely doesn't) would be unrivaled in melee.

Sasuke is far from a non-factor here as well.

DBS team loses in a discouraging match.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit is intangible, Hit has invisible strikes that one shot, Hit can skip time and also as shown in the anime, stop time.

He stomps

this ^

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@notcensored: there is 0 chances for dbs team to get into genjutsu..

1. they dont have chakra. 2. they have full control over their ki so they can easily break any genjutsu even if it worked.

A victim's chakra flow, if disrupted enough, can break the caster's influence.

ez win for dbs team

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Sasuke put hit under genjutsu if he is using his intangibility?

DcMarvelFanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SquadDoubleYou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time Stop bby

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If only Sasuke and Naruto utilized the explanations people here are giving as to why they would win, they would have beaten Jigen.

OT: People are just talking about Time skip and forget that Hit has intangibility, and invincible killing shots that apparently ignore durability. And he can stop time and allow who ever he wants to move in his stopped time, meaning Black Goku would be free to move in the stopped time. So even with a 1000 clones, a Kamehameha from Goku Black in stopped time wipes them all out. Honestly this is a stomp for the DBS duo. Naruto and Sasuke would have better chances of winning against Goku and Vegeta than against these two

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watever clones get wiped out, he just makes more casually without a second thought. Also the clones can don the avatar so one kamehameha isnt gonna be enough since stats are equalized and i already showed scans of clones tanking multiple hits without the avatars regardless.

Plus goku black cant charge a kamehameha with 1000, 2000 or more clones jumping him every second at every angle anyway. only way hes doing it is if hit time skips and theres no proof to say a kamehameha takes them all out while i showed literal scans of even base form weakened clones taking hits before dissapearing. let alone kurama avatar clones

hits invisible attacks are non factors. sasuke was able to see limbo which existed in a different plane and it had nothing to do with six paths chakra. That was just something his rinnegan could do and ignoring durability is fine cause Naruto can regen any attack hes dealt. He regend a lung as a kid with barely a percentage of kuramas power. Plus he can heal others too. so sasukes chillin as well if he gets tagged.

FanFeatRT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is kinda of a mismatch unless you add some other hax people to DB team even tho DB bareky has hax. There should be some.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit one shots with his Time skip or heart attack.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow clone gg.

Narutos clones are around the originals strength tho by feats. A clone from Naruto was fighting against and winning against kages (Naruto in KCM had 3rd raikage down and wouldve been sealed right there. Sage mode clone reacts to 3rd raikage and dodges him) in just sage mode. Base shadow clone Naruto even stopped one of madaras strongest jutsu by SPAMMING OTHER CLONES and even madara himself complimented him. again a base shadow clone spamming more shadow clones.

No Caption Provided

So quite clearly via literal feats, the clones are close to the original.

"But the clones will get oneshot"

Uh huh...They sure will lmao.

OT: Naruto makes a 1000 clones for each of them all with equal stats. If thats not enough than he'll just make more. Chapter 1 base Naruto with no amps made 1000 all with a smile on his face. Naruto also regend a lung as a kid against sasuke. Any puncture Goku black gives him unless its in the head (his danger sensing makes that impossible) gets healed. And if the clones alone STILL are somehow not enough?..... :

No Caption Provided

Mismatch.

All that is called inconsistency.

You can't use inconsistency and use that as feats, when Lore says the opposite.

No Caption Provided

stated.

No Caption Provided

stated.

both Part 1 and part 2 Naruto all establish that Shadow clones Takes Away at least half your chakra and spits it with the clones.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@mygod000: So your using things from earlier in the series to go against stuff that happened at the very end of the series? That doesnt work. Thats like using previous feats to show how weak an EOS character is. You cant use the past to disprove new information and you its inconsistent. Its not at all. From the very first moment we saw his shadow clones tank hits for the first time and (against six paths madara) and keep up with other god tiers, it kept happening so that shows its not inconsistent.

Plus it would just show how strong the original Naruto is if his clones are doing feats compareable to the original. Regardles, the same thing would happen in this fight too with the shadow clones doing compareable things.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: So your using things from earlier in the series to go against stuff that happened at the very end of the series? That doesnt work. Thats like using previous feats to show how weak an EOS character is You cant use the past to disprove new information and you its inconsistent. Its not at all. From the very first moment we saw his shadow clones tank hits for the first time (against six paths madara), it kept happening so that shows its not inconsistent.

Plus it would just show how strong the original Naruto is if his clones are doing feats compareable to the original. Regardles, the same thing would happen in this fight too.

it's been stated and established. It irrelevant what it was said, but it puts law of logic into play here.

No Caption Provided

like I said. Limits was mentioned about shadow clones, it splits your between the clones.

Trying to dismiss that is a logical fallacy.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@mygod000: Then Naruto clearly overcame that limit via feats. Plus he was just saying his clones chakra wasnt enough for that specific objective.

Right now we have statements vs feats and feats have always been better and more reliable. Especially on this site that ive noticed. Almost everyon on here laughs at statements

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Then Naruto clearly overcame that limit via feats. Plus he was just saying his clones chakra wasnt enough for that specific objective.

Right now we have statements vs feats and feats have always been better and more reliable. Especially on this site that ive noticed. Almost everyon on here laughs at statements

no, it called inconsistency. anything that goes against lore, is called inconsistency.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@mygod000: And as i said, I dont see how its incocnsistent. From the moment the clones were fighting and taking hits from god tiers, They continued.

Regardless, if there is a inconsistency, Its the most logical to use the latest information is it not? And even against sasuke in the final fight, The clones tanked hits from him

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#236  Edited By MyGod000

@nootherpurpose1:

so, Obito was just lying according to you? that doesn't make any sense at all and is a logical Fallacy.

you are using logical fallacies by posting outliers and inconsistency and calling them feats.

the close don't have equal power as the User, that was established When Obito needed both sage mark Sakura+Six path clone Naruto chakra.

That is a feat in itself.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@mygod000: Funnily enough the 2 or 3 cherrypicked scenes out of the much more scenes of clones doing what i said is more akin to outliers.

I never said or implied obito lied. Regardless like i said. Latest information >> anything thats happened. Plus theres not a single inconsistency. From the first time they started fighting god tiers, they continued

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: And as i said, I dont see how its incocnsistent. From the moment the clones were fighting and taking hits from god tiers, They continued.

Regardless, if there is a inconsistency, Its the most logical to use the latest information is it not? And even against sasuke in the final fight, The clones tanked hits from him

It's logical if it doesn't go against the Established Lore.

I.E what we have been told in the series since the start and the end. For the Clone to be anywhere near useful against God tier the user would need to poor most of his chakra into the clones so they won't be able to tell the difference between them.

It's like Naruto running out of chakra completely, and then we see him a few mins later fighting again. Are you going to say he was lying and wasn't drained at all? No...it called an inconsistency because It was established earlier that he was drained of chakra unless stated that he was Healed.

Statements are important, Not as important as feats which is true...But without statements how would you ever know how strong something actually is if all you are going by are feats?

you're not even trying to be reasonable here.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#239  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@mygod000: Or you could say they were. idk. Wrong. Cause anime characters have been wrong before.

Id pick the most latest and recent bit of information over established lore ESPECIALLY if said thing continued to happen from the point of its debut multiple times.

Especially since the argument could be made that the latest information was how the author lastly thought of the ability/watever and/or they retconned it.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Funnily enough the 2 or 3 cherrypicked scenes out of the much more scenes of clones doing what i said is more akin to outliers.

I never said or implied obito lied. Regardless like i said. Latest information >> anything thats happened. Plus theres not a single inconsistency. From the first time they started fighting god tiers, they continued

Not really because Naruto clones lost to the Limbo clones within the time Madara went up and activated I.T

No Caption Provided

Kaguya with one move one shotted Those Clones. The real naruto Took that attack to the face and was able to keep going.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#241  Edited By MyGod000

@nootherpurpose1 said:

@mygod000: Or you could say they were. idk. Wrong. Cause anime characters have been wrong before.

Id pick the most latest and recent bit of information over established lore ESPECIALLY if said thing continued to happen from the point of its debut multiple times.

Especially since the argument could be made that the latest information was how the author lastly thought of the ability/watever and/or they retconned it.

Or it could be that Sasuke that point was too weakened down since Sasuke with casually kicks busting those shadow clones and got destroyed by his black flames that the actually naruto tanked and kept going.

I just named another time where Naruto clones got defeat way before the actual Naruto did.

Edit: naruto fight Sasuke for 24 hours show me a Shadow clone doing that.

You are literally downplaying Naruto to shadow clone level LMFAO.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#242  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@mygod000: Kaguya doing that is only one thing vs the others ive already mentioned so again its still 1 cherrypicked scene vs more showing the contrary. Also show me the scan of the clones being defeated by madar. Not that it matters. They went toe to toe and blow for blow against him and his limbo so there still around him statwise.

I wasnt saying the characters you mentioned was wrong. I was saying characters can be wrong so its not logical to assume everything said in manga is correct.

Yet as i showed, a clone took his chidori through the chest perfectly fine and no. i dont recall sasukes kicks doing anything to Narutos clones at any point in the fight. Imma need a scan of that too. I actually recall all his clones tanking each of his attacks and the only one that stopped them was the amaterasu.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Kaguya doing that is only one thing vs the others ive already mentioned so again its still 1 cherrypicked scene vs more showing the contrary. Also show me the scan of the clones being defeated by madar. Not that it matters. They went toe to toe and blow for blow against him and his limbo so there still around him statwise.

I wasnt saying the characters you mentioned was wrong. I was saying characters can be wrong so its not logical to assume everything said in manga is correct.

Yet as i showed, a clone took his chidori through the chest perfectly fine and no. i dont recall sasukes kicks doing anything to Narutos clones at any point in the fight. Imma need a scan of that too

since we are talking about feats...I'm asking you to show me A "naruto clone" fighting for 24 hours against a God tier.

since we go by feats here like you said, If you can't show me that then concede your position.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#244  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@mygod000: Thats a stamina feat. Why do i need a stamina feat when his clones have stat feats compareable to him? Weird flex.

Also you edited that in. Calm down

No i dont cause i showed over 3 scans showing they match him statwise. Also regardless i wouldnt concede cause my argument was never about stamina.

Thats like saying show me a feat of madara making as many clones as episode 1 Naruto or you concede Episode 1 Naruto is better than EOS madara

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also you still havent shown me the clones dissapearing from madaras limbo like you claimed

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#247  Edited By MyGod000

@nootherpurpose1 said:

@mygod000: Thats a stamina feat. Why do i need a stamina feat when his clones have stat feats compareable to him? Weird flex.

Also you edited that in. Calm down

No i dont cause i showed over 3 scans showing they match him statwise. Also regardless i wouldnt concede cause my argument was never about stamina.

Thats like saying show me a feat of madara making as many clones as episode 1 Naruto or you concede Episode 1 Naruto is better than EOS madara

Because you claimed They are comparable. If they have Comparable power then what better to solidify your claim then to show me an overwhelming feat of there Fortitude.

you showed them matching for only a few seconds and then getting owned.

No, Because we know Madara can do that since he has far more chakra than Part 1 naruto and more chakra than the full 100% 9 tails.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By NoOtherPurpose1

@mygod000: I said they have compareable strength actually. You can even quote it on post #231 also stamina=/=strength plus i showed 3 scans of them matching him in stats. So as it currently stands, i have more evidence showing clones are compareable to the original than you do to say there not.

They never got owned tho. I asked for a scan of that and im still waiting. Regardless going toe to toe/ blow for blow = compareable. How does it not?

Exactly. So i dont need to show a feat if we know otherwise just like you said. And we know because there compareable to him in everything else except durability which even then only happens when someone is a pretty good amount stronger than him. And again. Stamina was never my argument so it would have nothing to do with me anyway.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: I said they have compareable strength actually. You can even quote it on post #231 also stamina=/=strength plus i showed 3 scans of them matching him in stats. So as it currently stands, i have more evidence showing clones are compareable to the original than you do to say there not.

They never got owned tho. I asked for a scan of that and im still waiting. Regardless going toe to toe/ blow for blow = compareable. How does it not?

Exactly. So i dont need to show a feat if we know otherwise just like you said. And we know because there compareable to him in everything else except durability which even then only happens when someone is a pretty good amount stronger than him. And again. Stamina was never my argument so it would have nothing to do with me anyway.

No, it doesn't work like that buddy. Naruto had enough Chakra and Stamina too keep fight.

No Caption Provided

You need to both Physical and Stamina in order to make chakra. for them to have comparable feats they need to have comparable chakra which relies on Both physical Strength and stamina.

MY God, son...At least learn about the Lore before you debate Naruto man.

NoOtherPurpose1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers