Hit and goku black vs naruto and sasuke (equal stats)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

"Truth-Seeking Balls encompass the power of all five basic natures,[18] and as such they surpass both kekkei genkai and kekkei tōta.[5] By combining the various natures inside the orbs, it is possible to produce a variety of effects.[1] They are capable of instantly turning anything they touch to dust in a manner similar to Dust Release,[5] though this does not always occur.[19] If imbued with Yin–Yang Release, the orbs can nullify any ninjutsu they touch and thus become impervious to it; this includes negating the regenerative qualities of Impure World Reincarnation, making it possible to permanently damage and kill those reincarnated by the technique.[20] However, the orbs are incapable of nullifying senjutsu,[21] as according to Naruto, natural energy can be used to combat itself."

Naruto Wiki

TSB are a complete GG in this fight as they can just one shot Goku black and Hit as they have no resistances and no vastly superior stats to prevent them from turned to "dust in a manner similar to Dust Release."

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: I honestly feel like people don't understand how powerful the orbs are

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

@bossmountain:

"Time-Skip is a technique where the user skips time for a tenth of a second, and in that limited time, they are able to move freely. The technique does not stop time, however, and the user's foe will still be able to move, although an unaware opponent will always be caught off guard. However, if the opponent is aware of the technique, they can work to counter it, as the technique is flawed in that user will not know their opponent's movements either. If the user of this power has incredible speed, the user will have a greater advantage over his or her opponent. When Hit uses this technique, to outside observers, he disappears the moment he uses it and reappears somewhere else, as he is skipping over that moment." DB wiki

Any advantage that he has while using this technique is nullified by Naruto's precognition

and y'know Hit isn't actually freezing time right? He's just time travelling into the future slightly. It only seems like he is stopping time because of how fast his reaction and movement speeds are but in equal stat fight, he won't be able to use it like that.

In the anime,

Hit improved during the battle, and is able to surpass the tenth of a second limit and upgrade the technique to one-fifth of a second, then eventually half a second while fighting Goku. Goku managed to become immune to its effects using Super Saiyan Blue Kaio-ken. This, however, pushes Hit to further evolve his time manipulation ability to be able to actually freeze his opponent in time while mid-Time-Skip.

I strongly reconmend reading the entire wiki article before quoting it.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: It dosen't matter here as he won't be able to kill Naruto or Sasuke within that time period. Naruto has enough regen to save him and Sasuke will simply izanagi himself back to life. Once they figured out what's happening they put up a TSB barrier that will disintegrate Hit and Goku black if they touch it.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

@bossmountain: It dosen't matter here as he won't be able to kill Naruto or Sasuke within that time period. Naruto has enough regen to save him and Sasuke will simply izanagi himself back to life. Once they figured out what's happening they put up a TSB barrier that will disintegrate Hit and Goku black if they touch it.

Loading Video...

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: You do know hit can bring other people into his timfreeze. this isn't going be just Hit Waling on them this is going be both Hit and Goku black sword too. they're not going into be alive long enough to realizes what's happening.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: They don't need to react, did you even read my post? Izanagi's activation is pre-programmed to act upon death, not to mention that naruto's regen will keep him alive here if sasuke dosen't.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By AnimeFreak1

People seem to forget that even if Hit somehow kills Naruto or Sasuke, they can revive each other

Sasuke with his Rinnegan

Naruto can revive the dead with his Six Paths Chakra

Before people tell me I'm lying

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Bossmountain

@animefreak1: and can Naruto revive

himself from being decapitated?

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

I'm actually not sure.........

He can definitely regenerate being cut in half or even his heart being stabbed

But decapitation?

I have to do some research on that real quick

Can you give me a bit?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: If Goku black decapitate him or bisect him he's not going to regenerate.

He isn't Deadpool he's not going to grow back limbs if they are cut off.

Izanagi can only be used for a few seconds it's not enough to carry him through the entire fight

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: If Goku black decapitate him or bisect him he's not going to regenerate.

He isn't Deadpool he's not going to grow back limbs if they are cut off.

Izanagi can only be used for a few seconds it's not enough to carry him through the entire fight

Sasuke also never used izanagi, so I don't know why this is being discussed.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku flies and creates explosions on every battlefield.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and Sasuke are done for.

Scythenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either black or hit solo.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain: @scythenger: Y'know Sasuke doesn't even need to use that much effort here right? I just realized he could just use his unique rinnegan ability in order to swap hit's eye with his kusanagi, ending this guy before time skip can even be activated. Not to mention as it's a equal stat battle, genjutsu is now an option meaning that Sasuke can just genjutsu Hit into fighting Goku black instead of Naruto and Sasuke, giving the duo a easy win.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By mbatz

@animefreak1 said:

People seem to forget that even if Hit somehow kills Naruto or Sasuke, they can revive each other

Sasuke with his Rinnegan

Naruto can revive the dead with his Six Paths Chakra

Before people tell me I'm lying

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

My friend let’s not make elaborate lies, when obits was struck by Kaguya’s rod he died even with naruto expending all of he’s chakra, also he needed sage of six paths power which he doesn’t have as an adult anymore and unless the creator of a thread specifies it’s current versions

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

@bossmountain: @scythenger: Y'know Sasuke doesn't even need to use that much effort here right? I just realized he could just use his unique rinnegan ability in order to swap hit's eye with his kusanagi, ending this guy before time skip can even be activated. Not to mention as it's a equal stat battle, genjutsu is now an option meaning that Sasuke can just genjutsu Hit into fighting Goku black instead of Naruto and Sasuke, giving the duo a easy win.

Both options are out of character, what you say is true but he has never used such brutality.

Furthermore even with missing eyes he has ki sensory which is superior to he’s eye sight anyway, how do you think he found Goku or hearts

WordmanJones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku's giving them hands. Hit's stopping their time, on some URL ish.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: @godgate:

Ninja team has the potential to oneshot

DBS team also has the potential to oneshot

Let me make this clear Naruto is a non-factor

Ninja teams hope is genjutsu but it’s out of character for sasuke to use genjutsu from the get go and he rarely uses it in the series in general, he’s not Itachi.

DBS team can oneshot either by decapitation or slicing into a million pieces or hit soloing using time skip punch, the outcome of the battle depends on whether the creator of the thread has made it Hit is hired to kill Naruto and sasuke or if he’s just encountered them and wants to play which is out of character for hit.

Mercenary mode hit is oneshotting both

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: Sasuke has changed to the point when he's fighting someone he knows nothing about, the first thing he will try to do is use a genjutsu. Also, Naruto isn't a non factor because if the first time skip doesn't finish both of them, Naruto will put up a truth seeking orb barrier, revive Sasuke, and they proceed to camp out and one shot the DBZ team.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

@mbatz: Sasuke has changed to the point when he's fighting someone he knows nothing about, the first thing he will try to do is use a genjutsu. Also, Naruto isn't a non factor because if the first time skip doesn't finish both of them, Naruto will put up a truth seeking orb barrier, revive Sasuke, and they proceed to camp out and one shot the DBZ team.

Sasuke never uses genjutsu the moment he meets someone, I can name countless times he’s had the opportunity to do so, countless. What you said is an unbelievable lie.

Futhermore the battle says equal stats, that means they can’t tank hits strongest attacks since dragon ball characters in general can’t tank there strongest attacks, that’s why when power levels still existed Kamehameh registered a higher power level then Goku’s own power level or piccolo’s special beam cannon having a higher power level then himself.

In fact SSB Goku probably has a higher power level then hit yet Hit oneshotted Goku, this means with equal stats, Naruto can’t tank hits punch and they die, I’d hits in he’s assassin mentality and not martial artist mentality. And he will be in assassin mentality against a target he doesn’t even know, I mean he even killed a guy he does know being Goku, which is why I said it’s out of character for hit to play with he’s targets.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: In fact genjutsu wouldn’t even work, genjutsu operates by making ones chakra probe into the mind of the other individual.

Since chakra = ki in this battle, hit would sense it indefinitely and he would make a ki aura around him to protect him.

Hit is soloing

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By TrippyGod

Yeah, let's not pretend how this characters would act from the get go.

Hit spams Time Skip all the time when starting a fight, in character. I'm pretty sure he will start this way 10/10 of the times he has to fight.

Time Manip on a character like Hit will always be a defeat to the Narutoverse.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By GrandTOAA

Naruto and Sasuke will have better chance against Goku and Vegeta with stats equalized. Hit doesn't play around,p. He just sends an invisible punch to their hearts like he did to Goku, and if they revive, he stops time and does it again.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hit and black still stomps the fodders

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: I honestly feel like people don't understand how powerful the orbs are

Probably because they're not.

^Don't even think of calling it a chakra rod. Madara reshaped his last remaining one into that and this fodder still draws breath.

Hit still solos.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: Her regen was high enough level to counteract the effects, so what's your point?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Bossmountain

@godgate said:

as gabrielbelmont pointed out Sasuke has never used izanagi, and likely never will in character. So him coming back from the dead isn't happening.

you're exaggerating Naruto heal factor he's not deadpool he's not getting back up from two opponents of equal power pounding his internal organs and stabbing him repeatedly for 30 seconds uninterrupted Neither of them are.

Sasuke also doesn't start the battle spamming genjutsu.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

as gabrielbelmont pointed out Sasuke has never used izanagi, and likely never will in character. So him coming back from the dead isn't happening.

you exaggerating Naruto heal factor he's not deadpool he's not getting back up from two opponents of equal power pounding his internal organs and stabbing him repeatedly for 30 seconds uninterrupted Neither of them are.

Sasuke also doesn't start the battle spamming genjutsu.

and beheaded and dismembered him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit is an assasin with Years upon Years of experience and his hax is very tricky.All it takes is a muscle movement to initiate his time skip.I dont see what is the debate here.

Hit solos 10/10

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gabrielbelmont: Naruto would likely start out with like a million clones so Hit would have to get through them before he gets to Naruto and Sasuke, giving the team enough time to come up with a plan and I think they could, given as Naruto would know that Hit's stopping time due to his clones experiencing death in a instant. IC Sasuke would swap out the clones with traps on a moment's whim and with their pre-cog, they'd be able to plan accurately who Hit's going to hit next. What's going to stop them from replacing a clone with a TSB, instantly ending Goku black and Hit the moment they touch it?

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Hit here this is a complete mismatch.

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: just going around hating on Naruro every Naruro related thread ain’t ya

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz:

More like you need to stop lying.............

Dear God, you CLEARLY haven't read Naruto

1. Obito got hit by Kaguya's Ash Bone FAR after this so what does that have to do with anything? You literally brought this up for no reason.

2. Oh wow.......... so you're one of THOSE people. The kind who think Naruto doesn't have Six Paths anymore despite the fact that he's literally used Several times over. *Sigh*..............

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: Those things nullify ninjutsu, so yeah, you're going to need to explain how her medical ninjutsu wasn't negated and she wasn't erased.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: I am more then happy for you to change my mind

Hit is still soloing I’m pretty sure

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel like Sasuke could BFR them and be done with it unless Hit can counter

Since you're stalking me I'll go ahead and debunk this. Sasuke doesn't use his portals in combat situations (unless running away of course lol) Urashiki is the one that uses it this way

No Caption Provided

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: She was being protected by Naruto and Sasuke? I'm pretty sure Naruto had given her his chakra prior to this, allowing her to resist the rod since she had a rikudo amp.

king_majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By king_majestros

Hit or G Black solos.

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LordOfTheNinjas

@ragegod: just cus he hasn’t been shown using it in character doesn’t means he can’t. That’s like saying Obito can’t use Genjutsu because he never uses it in combat.

Also Urashiki is an entire Outlier and joke to Sasuke Tier also bad writing. You could even say Sasuke was only at 10% Power it’s all pretty dumb in my opinion that arc even happened.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Adi_Frost

@ragegod said:

@godgate: Those things nullify ninjutsu, so yeah, you're going to need to explain how her medical ninjutsu wasn't negated and she wasn't erased.

It erased her body where it contacted, she regen'd after it was removed because her regen is multiplication of cells, cells in the surrounding area of the stab where it was not erased.

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we really ignoring the fact that Sasuke was perfectly able to perceive everything that happened between Boruto and Momoshiki (an entire conversation and passing of the karma) when momoshiki had frozen time ?

It's pretty evident that sasuke isn't hindered by freezing time at all. Being able to move can be contested but he can perceive and probably use eye based jutsu which only require perception to use. So if he finds himself unable to move because of frozen time, it's possible he might go straight for genjutsu to escape the situation. Or use amenotejikara which only requires perception to use and is just simple teleportation or opt for some other eye based attacks.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e5f0bf952858
deactivated-5e5f0bf952858

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With equal stats the shinobi completely stomp.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: just cus he hasn’t been shown using it in character doesn’t means he can’t. That’s like saying Obito can’t use Genjutsu because he never uses it in combat.

Also Urashiki is an entire Outlier and joke to Sasuke Tier also bad writing. You could even say Sasuke was only at 10% Power it’s all pretty dumb in my opinion that arc even happened.

So you're arguing Sasuke out of character. Gotcha lol

Well even considering that Goku Black has IT so he would just teleport them back anyway. Sasuke creating those portals is hella taxing on his reserves, so when they return, he'll be easy pickings. The only thing he'll succeed in doing is his wasting his chakra.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By ragegod

@adi_frost said:

Are we really ignoring the fact that Sasuke was perfectly able to perceive everything that happened between Boruto and Momoshiki (an entire conversation and passing of the karma) when momoshiki had frozen time ?

It's pretty evident that sasuke isn't hindered by freezing time at all. Being able to move can be contested but he can perceive and probably use eye based jutsu which only require perception to use. So if he finds himself unable to move because of frozen time, it's possible he might go straight for genjutsu to escape the situation. Or use amenotejikara which only requires perception to use and is just simple teleportation or opt for some other eye based attacks.

He couldn't move, same as everyone else. Furthermore, even if he were able to..

No Caption Provided

The rest of that is head canon. He didn't attempt any of that despite seeing Momoshiki dangerously close to Boruto. Adult Sasuke doesn't even use Genjutsu lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3
deactivated-5edc4c319e7c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn these naruto fanboys cannot accept that dragon ball solos their verse in hax

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit claps. None of the team has an answer against his hax.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adi_frost:It's pretty evident that sasuke isn't hindered by freezing time at all.

@snicker-snack:With equal stats the shinobi completely stomp.

If a character have never used an ability in a certain way... or in this case at all. You can't argue for as a possible win condition.

Verse battles have to be in character. to prevent things from devolving from [[ What character A would do in a fight against character B]] to [[ What would I do if I had character A powers]]