Hit and goku black vs naruto and sasuke (equal stats)

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hit and goku black vs naruto and sasuke equal stats

Who would win

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut? Hit or Black can solo

Narutogen13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm interesting

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ChaosReigns

Lol the team DBS stomp with or without equal stats.

Avatar image for lordoftheninjas
LordOfTheNinjas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feel like Sasuke could BFR them and be done with it unless Hit can counter

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol the team DBS stomp with or without equal stats.

^

SergeantMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By SergeantMuscle

Naruto alone solos the verse with or without equal stats.

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lilgodperv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With equal stats, Naruto would probably win as he has pre-cog with rikudo sage mode(An effective counter to hit's time stop), thousands of shadows clones to distract and hinder the DBS team in a physical confrontation and did I mention rasenshuriken which ignores durability and just shreds through cells? Adding Sasuke to this would make it a stomp as he could BFR one of the opponents and make this fight be done one at a time.

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: Lmao. Hit goes intangible and just instantly punches through their hearts like he did Goku while Black cuts up dimensions to pass time.

KingFrieza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: you seem to be giving the naruto team first move, and also way too much grace.

Hit gets the first few dozen hit uncontested. They have no knowledge and no counter. His heart stop would also one shot sasuke. Meanwhile, he can hit you while in his dimension, and you can't hit back.

Goku black also has clones, all of which have high end regen and equal power to him. They would more than even out naruto's clones, as they have a significant quality difference and will never stop coming back.

As icing on the cake, both on the dbs team can adapt to abilities and fighting styles in moments. They are guaranteed the h2h win.

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingfrieza: Goku Black's clones are pretty fodder here though compared to shadow clones even with their Regen and Power as Rasenshuriken instantly ends their existences. And what's the ability to adapt to your opponent's strength mean when your opponent has an attack that can cut through you no matter what and has pre-cog to help predict your moves? I also think your underestimating Naruto's Taijutsu skills because in a H2H encounter between him and someone like Goku black, they more than likely come out the victor as Black never really showed much finesse in H2H tbh, only using basic punches and kicks.

Also, addressing Hit's heart stop and how it would be countered. Are you aware of Izanagi? It allows the user to sacrifice their eye in order to re-write reality in an instant, reversing their own death in most cases. This doesn't even have to be consciously used as Madara programmed his sharingan to do this after his fight with Hashirama. Now Sasuke is a different case, he's capable of doing indefinitely as long as he has chakra since he's a rinnegan user(It might take a tomoe though, so a 6 time limit) after the first time Hit does this, Sasuke would probably cast his sussano giving him protection against Hit's attacks and hax as Sussano can resist hacks as seen in the 4th GNW during the inf. Tsukoyomi. While Hit is capable of adapting his fighting style to any opponent, that would really only apply in a fist fight which this would not be. This would be a giant ethereal being swinging it's sword at a tiny man until it dies. Sasuke could actually probably instantly win this with genjutsu too as they have equal stats lol.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: I would disagree with this for the fact that goku black’s clones can not be killed since they constantly regenerate no matter what and can come out indefinitely. But it wouldn’t be hand to hand as black has his ki sword which he’s been shown of being adapt at using. He also has instant transmission which means he can teleport attacks to naruto.

Well the issue here is that hit will attack first since his time skip will hold them in place. And he can kill sasuke instantly with his heart ki blast attack with no difficulty. This won’t work on naruto because regen. Hit is much more brutal and just always goes for the one shit kill when not restricted. naruto cant touch Him either since his dimensional hax is basically a better version of obito’s

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xdragon2002: Sasuke counters hit with reality warping as the izanagi sharingan ability allows the user to re-write their own death. This can be pre-programmed as Madara did when the power activated after he actually died. Once izanagi has been used, Sasuke would instantly put up his sussano so despite all his hax, hit would really lack the ability to hurt him as they now have equal stats. Hit either ends up stomped on to death or slashed with a sword many times larger then himself. If he fights Naruto, he also loses and here's why. Naruto's hardcore regeneration abilities would keep him alive here as they have equal stats so I'm not sure Hit can just punch a hole in him so casually. After the first time skip, Naruto would begin using S06P pre-cog to know the perfect way to counter hit's time skip(Like Goku did but better since he doesn't need to rely on prediction but the actual future) and if Goku black fought Naruto, I feel like the truth seeking orbs would be the saving grace in this fight as it would allow him to block and counter Goku Black's abilities in CQC and SO6P pre-cog would allow him to dodge any attack teleported at him before it hit. Also, Naruto can't touch Hit but I'm pretty sure that he can sense him and prevent himself from being touched as he sensed Madara who was also in another dimension attacking him with invisible clones.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ninjas

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate said:

With equal stats, Naruto would probably win as he has pre-cog with rikudo sage mode(An effective counter to hit's time stop), thousands of shadows clones to distract and hinder the DBS team in a physical confrontation and did I mention rasenshuriken which ignores durability and just shreds through cells? Adding Sasuke to this would make it a stomp as he could BFR one of the opponents and make this fight be done one at a time.

Xdragon2002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godgate: ok so well first off you would need to prove sasuke would just immediately program izanagi at the literal start off the fight there’s no indication that sasuke has ever done this before so why now. And even if he did what stops hit from doing the attack again? Sasuke has no counter since the attack literally goes through anything until it reaches the heart. So it could pass susanoo since there are ways in the susanoo, hell even gaara was able to drag madara out of it.

How would hit take any physical attack from either character while he’s inside a separate dimension? So he wouldn’t get stomped on or slash since those attacks will just go through him. Same goes for naruto since while hit can’t insta one shot him, he still can’t be touched by naruto at all and hit is still able to stop people in time even when they’re stronger than himself or predicting him and still attack them

Truth seeking orbs would be trouble for goku black but so would his clones for naruto since they constantly regenerate and repeatedly form back up with seemingly no end. Goku black could also teleport out of any of naruto’s attack easily.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without equal stats Hit would solo, but with equal stats Sasuke probably just nukes the both of them. Black is a terrible fighter (this is stressed highly in that arc) and Hit isn't gonna 1v2 against equal stat Sasuke and Naruto. Giving Naruto equal stats against any enemy is dangerous since he can easily turn it into a 1v1000 situation.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Naruto or Sasuke stomp

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm I think Sasuke vs Hit with equalised stat will be an epic fight tbh, I see Sasuke seeing Hit vibrate (with sharingan muscle prediction) before he skips time like Dyspo does, and counter attack with ameno. Sasuke can also perceive events while time is frozen. Then there is the fact that genjutsu is a game changer.

Goku black is more broken than naruto though, so its gonna be tough.

Naruto and sasuke for the majority though due to having better teamwork and genjutsu.

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Hyoname

This is a Equalized Stats fight

Some people need to understand DBS characters always get away from hst hax with thier wayyyyyy better STATS

But that's not the case here

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the result doesn't change anything, they get beaten up in the same way.

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want to know how naruto and sasuke are going to use techniques, with frozen time.

Trndo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto fans got jabaited again lol. Invisie Hit one taps both or Goku Black goes Rose and stats become unequal with a massive stomp. Hit also has improvement perk if he wanted to jobb for a bit.

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You got this from gamefaqs didn't you? lol

Either way, Hit solos.

Avatar image for superiorsgbeast
SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto and sasuke

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragegod: Telling me to die instead of trying to debate me.

Classic debating 101 bro

King_Majestros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superiorsgbeast: Even I know he didn't tell you to die. He said die to your Naruto and Sasuke.

SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My mistake

Xanman2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, there's nothing they can do to counter hits time hax.

Also lol @ shadow clones doing anything when Goku Black can rip open spacetime and bring his own clones out....

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superiorsgbeast: What's to debate? They have no answer for Time-Skip. It would literally go like this

No Caption Provided

SuperiorSGBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I think about it dbs stomps

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it’s equal stats it’s about hax n technique so Naruto n sasuke stomp

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i want to know how naruto and sasuke are going to use techniques, with frozen time.

Lol, there's nothing they can do to counter hits time hax.

Also lol @ shadow clones doing anything when Goku Black can rip open spacetime and bring his own clones out....

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TakenStew22

How are they gonna counter Hit's time manipulation? Does a stats equalized thread always have to be an automatic win for Naruto characters?

Shadow411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBS gets dropped. They have nothing for BFR nor are they gonna be able to deal with 2,000 Narutos. This is a mismatch.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are they gonna counter Hit's time manipulation?

TrippyGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke and Naruto can't deal with Time Manip. even stats equalized.

Hit can also make Black Goku free to move while in Time Stop:

No Caption Provided

So it ends with Black Goku beheading both:

No Caption Provided

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are they gonna counter Hit's time manipulation? Is a stats equalized thread always have to be an automatic win for Naruto characters?

Sasuke and Naruto can't deal with Time Manip. even stats equalized.

Hit can also make Black Goku free to move while in Time Stop:

No Caption Provided

So it ends with Black Goku beheading both:

No Caption Provided

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By GodGate

@gabrielbelmont:

@godgate said:

@xdragon2002: Sasuke counters hit with reality warping as the izanagi sharingan ability allows the user to re-write their own death. This can be pre-programmed as Madara did when the power activated after he actually died. Once izanagi has been used, Sasuke would instantly put up his sussano so despite all his hax, hit would really lack the ability to hurt him as they now have equal stats. Hit either ends up stomped on to death or slashed with a sword many times larger then himself. If he fights Naruto, he also loses and here's why. Naruto's hardcore regeneration abilities would keep him alive here as they have equal stats so I'm not sure Hit can just punch a hole in him so casually. After the first time skip, Naruto would begin using S06P pre-cog to know the perfect way to counter hit's time skip(Like Goku did but better since he doesn't need to rely on prediction but the actual future) and if Goku black fought Naruto, I feel like the truth seeking orbs would be the saving grace in this fight as it would allow him to block and counter Goku Black's abilities in CQC and SO6P pre-cog would allow him to dodge any attack teleported at him before it hit. Also, Naruto can't touch Hit but I'm pretty sure that he can sense him and prevent himself from being touched as he sensed Madara who was also in another dimension attacking him with invisible clones.

Example of Izanagi being used to stop a sword from piercing through Danzo's chest so I doubt Goku black could behead them successfully without sasuke undoing it with izanagi.

No Caption Provided

Example of Naruto's pre-cog in action which allowed him to fight invisible clones that were in another dimension. In this fight, I believe he would be exercising it a similar manner to fight Goku black and Hit within the timeskip dimension and btw it's not actual time stop so Naruto would still be able to attack hit and I'm pretty sure he'd figure out what to do since he's smarter than Goku and has pre-cog while Goku dosen't.

No Caption Provided

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Bossmountain

@godgate said:

@gabrielbelmont:

@godgate said:

Example of Izanagi being used to stop a sword from piercing through Danzo's chest so I doubt Goku black could behead them successfully without sasuke undoing it with izanagi.

No Caption Provided

Example of Naruto's pre-cog in action which allowed him to fight invisible clones that were in another dimension. In this fight, I believe he would be exercising it a similar manner to fight Goku black and Hit within the timeskip dimension and btw it's not actual time stop so Naruto would still be able to attack hit and I'm pretty sure he'd figure out what to do since he's smarter than Goku and has pre-cog while Goku dosen't.

No Caption Provided

Great!! Now all you have to do is prove that they can still do all this while time is literally frozen . and they win!!

spoilers: Naruto and Sasuke get beheaded

GodGate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

"Time-Skip is a technique where the user skips time for a tenth of a second, and in that limited time, they are able to move freely. The technique does not stop time, however, and the user's foe will still be able to move, although an unaware opponent will always be caught off guard. However, if the opponent is aware of the technique, they can work to counter it, as the technique is flawed in that user will not know their opponent's movements either. If the user of this power has incredible speed, the user will have a greater advantage over his or her opponent. When Hit uses this technique, to outside observers, he disappears the moment he uses it and reappears somewhere else, as he is skipping over that moment." DB wiki

Any advantage that he has while using this technique is nullified by Naruto's precognition and y'know Hit isn't actually freezing time right? He's just time travelling into the future slightly. It only seems like he is stopping time because of how fast his reaction and movement speeds are but in equal stat fight, he won't be able to use it like that.

Avatar image for darkcomicmaster
darkcomicmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im pretty sure truth seeking orbs mean its gg