High Tier Trny: Mikep12 vs Sophia89(Sophia Wins!)

• 67 results
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By oceanmaster21

@myerlanski: brother help your Atlantean brothers out do you hear what @lukehero is saying about your people:(

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#53  Edited By mickey-mouse

@oceanmaster21:

Fishsticks, just saying. :p

Did I mention I have stock in BP Oil?

No Caption Provided

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By myerlanski

@oceanmaster21: @sophia: I have been summoned...what surface world scum speaks such nonsense of our supreme atlantean heritage...oh its lukehero:-P...

Topo...take care of this...

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By oceanmaster21
No Caption Provided

@myerlanski: yes release them all I think the dead king should be summoned as well.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By mikep12

@sophia89:

I'm not really an introduction kind of guy, so instead I'll leave you with some quick Wikipedia's of my team......

Team:

Zatanna: www.comicvine.com/zatanna/4005-5691/

Witchblade: www.comicvine.com/witchblade/4005-18319/

Starfire: www.comicvine.com/starfire/4005-2389/

Supergirl: www.comicvine.com/supergirl/4005-2351/

Prep:

Zatanna will start by creating krytonian armor (New 52 Superman's armor) and Nth-metal swords for herself, Starfire, and Supergirl. This is an in universe thing to do but if there's any problems @lukehero can I instead create Nth-metal armor? Once again, an in universe thing to do. She'll then create Nth-metal shards and blades. The Witchblade will absorb the shards into itself to create better armor. Blade will then absorb the blades and attach them to her tendrils. Of course she can do al of this but my scans don't want to load. But any means though, Zatanna could still just transmute a rock or tree.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Above Zatanna turns a car into what is seemingly thousands of butterfly and a gun into a trumpet. Now lets continue. Zatanna will then start by casting this spell on her entire team........

No Caption Provided

Above Zatanna makes it so that any damage done to her by Lobo is instead inflicted upon himself. Zatanna will then amp Supergirl with a solar energy blast......

No Caption Provided

Sorry about the small scan. For context, above Zatanna provides enough solar energy to last an entire year as stated by Martian Manhunter. Zatanna will then begin transmuting rocks and plants in the area into dozens of large Nth-metal snakes, somewhat similar to the Midgard Serpent (Not the Earth sized one). Now that might be a bit vague as the Serpent's size has varied over the years, so to give specific's, lets say 100 feet long with around 90 ton strength, just to give specific's. Here are some example's of Zatanna transmuting things into other living things........

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Above Zatanna turns a creature into a rabbit and some ladies into doves. Now let's get back to those snakes Zatanna will be creating. I limited the snakes size and strength so not to do anything to drastic and actually end up with a midgar serpent (Not that Zee would do that with morals anyway). Looking at the environment, there should be plenty of tree's to go around, so Zee wouldn't be completely removing the animals environment, and as stated, she can simply transmute a rock or leaf. Now lets just say I make 80 of these, will they be able o handle your team? Yes! Because in addition to this, that snakes will also be equipped with Nth-metal armor! I like to over do it sometimes. Anyway, throughout my part of the map Zee will create a series of holes that the snakes will hide in and wait for you team, then they'll strike! To be specific, seventy of them will. But wait! There's more! All of these snakes will be turned invisible! The rest of the snakes (Who will also be invisible) will form over a shield Zee will generate (Who herself and her team will also be invisible)..........

No Caption Provided

Above Zee makes herself and the Justice League Dark invisible. But let's go more into those snakes. Now lets see what happens if a snake with that type of strength were to get its ahh.... body around your team. Titanboa a prehistoric snake and the largest snake of all time had a constriction of over 400lbs per square inch. This snake was 50 feet long and weighed 1.1 ton yet the pressure applied by it was the equivalent of being squished by three Eiffel Towers! Now lets extend that an extra 50 feet and multiply that by two. That's the equivalent of 6 Eiffel Towers! That's 7,300 tons times 6 equaling 43,000 tons! Now lets get to the snakes weight. I made the snakes weight 90 tons so that it would be very difficult for your team to lift them as well as to support there armor. I could honestly nerf this but there's really no need to as Zatanna can do virtually anything with magic. Basically she simply makes it so that the snakes can support there own weight anyway. But really, this is a comic debate and I didn't wanna leave ya hanging. Anyway, lets just imagine that the Nth-metal snakes shielding is 12ft. thick. I'm not even going to bother with how much the weight could benefactor the constriction as I've done enough math for today.

Now lets not get to out of hand. The snakes will be controlled of course and won't attack any of he wildlife. And yes Zatanna will be able to do all of this within 5 hours. But can she really do all of this? Yes. To understand you must know how Zee's powers work.

No Caption Provided

Zee's abilities work through altering reality through magic allowing her to do anything she wants.

Plan:

My team will be extremely decked out making them much more powerful. If we get the Superman armor cool but I think will actually stick with the Nth-Metal. Here's a quick Wikipedia of the capabilities the Nth-Metal will give my team. "A native metal of the planet Thanagar. The metal has the ability to negate gravity, allow the user super strength, protection from the elements, superior healing and protection from heat, cold, magic, and spirits". Of course Zatanna and Blade will still be able to use there magic as the Nth-Metal I simply unaffected by magic but it doesn't cancel it out.

Zatanna will create holes for the Nth-metal snakes to hide in around the forest area my team lies in. These wholes will be pretty big so anyone traveling by fought will have to be wary but the wholes will be covered and concealed by the tree line. And once again the snakes will be invisible. Zatanna will form a magical barrier around her team who will stay grouped together. Ten of the snakes will guard them and my team and the snakes will be invisible.

While your teams busy pounding at the shield and distracted by the Nth-metal snakes Zatanna will freeze them.......

No Caption Provided

At this point we've won by incapacitating your team but for reassurance Zatanna will then mind wipe your team as she's done to Dr. Light.

Summary:

• Your team is distracted by the seventy Nth-Metal snakes giving my team time to freeze yours.
  • I'm doubtful that Sentry could break the shield if he even gets past the Nth-Metal snakes
  • The amp Supergirl & Starfire could hold off Sentry will Witchblade distracts Dr. Light (Once again if you get past the snakes)
  • Any damage inflicted by your team upon mine will be redirected towards your team
  • My team freeze's yours and then mind wipes them
  • We Win!

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By mikep12

@sophia89 said:

@mikep12

there are some problems i see,so i am gonna go a-head and point them out.

Prep:

Zatanna will start by creating krytonian armor (New 52 Superman's armor) and Nth-metal swords for herself, Starfire, and Supergirl. This is an in universe thing to do but if there's any problems @lukehero can I instead create Nth-metal armor? Once again, an in universe thing to do. She'll then create Nth-metal shards and blades. The Witchblade will absorb the shards into itself to create better armor. Blade will then absorb the blades and attach them to her tendrils. Of course she can do al of this but my scans don't want to load. But any means though, Zatanna could still just transmute a rock or tree.

i see a-lot of talk about the Nth metal,but can Zatana really create it?

turning 1 common object to another is impressive,but turning a common object into a very rare object is something else.

do you have any scans of zatana creating nth metal with common objects,can she turn a leaf into kryptonite?

also can she truly create that much nth metal from common objects with ease?

Can you provide proof that Zee couldn't? Will the Nth-metal go haywire of something? That's like asking if she can create paper just because she never has. Zatanna has created armor out of thin air with ease, so unless you can provide evidence she couldn't then your point is irrelevant.

Above Zatanna turns a car into what is seemingly thousands of butterfly and a gun into a trumpet. Now lets continue. Zatanna will then start by casting this spell on her entire team........

Above Zatanna makes it so that any damage done to her by Lobo is instead inflicted upon himself. Zatanna will then amp Supergirl with a solar energy blast......

about that force field

first she would have to see the attacker to cast it,second she can't use it to protect others,other wise she would have used it here

as you can see,if she could have protected her friend with it she would.

unless you have a scan of her using on a friend?

Zee's shields have tanked hits from an amped Zatara's Soul. Also, its called plot. Why doesn't Flash just blitz's his enemies every time, why doesn't Martian Manhunter just telepathically take down all the bad guys, etc.? Because of plot. Zatanna has cast spells on her entire team before so why can't she do so here? This is once again like asking if a Green Lantern could make shield even if he hasn't done so. Once again, proof she can't?

No Caption Provided

Sorry about the small scan. For context, above Zatanna provides enough solar energy to last an entire year as stated by Martian Manhunter. Zatanna will then begin transmuting rocks and plants in the area into dozens of large Nth-metal snakes, somewhat similar to the Midgard Serpent (Not the Earth sized one). Now that might be a bit vague as the Serpent's size has varied over the years, so to give specific's, lets say 100 feet long with around 90 ton strength, just to give specific's. Here are some example's of Zatanna transmuting things into other living things........

that depends if she can create nth metal or no.

also how can she control these snakes,can you post a scan of her controlling well anything.

Zee can do whatever she want's with the snakes, she's the one creating the. There not even real snakes and there made out of Nth-Metal which Zee won't have a problem creating.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Above Zatanna turns a creature into a rabbit and some ladies into doves. Now let's get back to those snakes Zatanna will be creating. I limited the snakes size and strength so not to do anything to drastic and actually end up with a midgar serpent (Not that Zee would do that with morals anyway). Looking at the environment, there should be plenty of tree's to go around, so Zee wouldn't be completely removing the animals environment, and as stated, she can simply transmute a rock or leaf. Now lets just say I make 80 of these, will they be able o handle your team? Yes! Because in addition to this, that snakes will also be equipped with Nth-metal armor! I like to over do it sometimes. Anyway, throughout my part of the map Zee will create a series of holes that the snakes will hide in and wait for you team, then they'll strike! To be specific, seventy of them will. But wait! There's more! All of these snakes will be turned invisible! The rest of the snakes (Who will also be invisible) will form over a shield Zee will generate (Who herself and her team will also be invisible)..........

i believe she and her team will be invisible,but can she cast a spell that hides something while she is far away?

also these snakes that she creates(lets say she did create them,and she can control them)will they have hearts,brains,eyes,etc

Proof she can't? I mean I've basically already shown that she could. Casting a spell to turn a car into butterfly's that fly away. Basically there's your answer. Can you once again provide evidence that Zee couldn't? And no, the snakes do not have hear beats as there made from Nth-meatl.

No Caption Provided

Above Zee makes herself and the Justice League Dark invisible. But let's go more into those snakes. Now lets see what happens if a snake with that type of strength were to get its ahh.... body around your team. Titanboa a prehistoric snake and the largest snake of all time had a constriction of over 400lbs per square inch. This snake was 50 feet long and weighed 1.1 ton yet the pressure applied by it was the equivalent of being squished by three Eiffel Towers! Now lets extend that an extra 50 feet and multiply that by two. That's the equivalent of 6 Eiffel Towers! That's 7,300 tons times 6 equaling 43,000 tons! Now lets get to the snakes weight. I made the snakes weight 90 tons so that it would be very difficult for your team to lift them as well as to support there armor. I could honestly nerf this but there's really no need to as Zatanna can do virtually anything with magic. Basically she simply makes it so that the snakes can support there own weight anyway. But really, this is a comic debate and I didn't wanna leave ya hanging. Anyway, lets just imagine that the Nth-metal snakes shielding is 12ft. thick. I'm not even going to bother with how much the weight could benefactor the constriction as I've done enough math for today.

2 members of my team are far far above 100+ tons.

lifting a 90 ton snake will be a piece of cake

Cool but can Wonder Woman and Sentry fight seventy of them that are struggling and prevent negate gravity and could potentially fly?

1) ww pulls mmh out of the gravitational pull of a black hole. 2) ww helps pull the earth. 3) lifts a big plane like it was nothing.

4) sentry lifts a cruiser ship(they weight around 220,000 tons) not to mention it had additional water. 5-6) lifts a big plane like it was nothing. 7) offers to sink the island they are on.

so lifting a 90 ton snake is easy(if zatana can create them)

If only it wasn't seventy of the snakes and just one snake. Sentry and Wonder Woman will have quit the problem dealing with them.

Now lets not get to out of hand. The snakes will be controlled of course and won't attack any of he wildlife. And yes Zatanna will be able to do all of this within 5 hours. But can she really do all of this? Yes. To understand you must know how Zee's powers work.

No Caption Provided

Zee's abilities work through altering reality through magic allowing her to do anything she wants.

that further proves she needs her voice,otherwise she could have escaped.

reality warping wont help her when she loses her head.

Your point? Its always been like that with Zatanna.

Plan:

My team will be extremely decked out making them much more powerful. If we get the Superman armor cool but I think will actually stick with the Nth-Metal. Here's a quick Wikipedia of the capabilities the Nth-Metal will give my team. "A native metal of the planet Thanagar. The metal has the ability to negate gravity, allow the user super strength, protection from the elements, superior healing and protection from heat, cold, magic, and spirits". Of course Zatanna and Blade will still be able to use there magic as the Nth-Metal I simply unaffected by magic but it doesn't cancel it out.

Zatanna will create holes for the Nth-metal snakes to hide in around the forest area my team lies in. These wholes will be pretty big so anyone traveling by fought will have to be wary but the wholes will be covered and concealed by the tree line. And once again the snakes will be invisible. Zatanna will form a magical barrier around her team who will stay grouped together. Ten of the snakes will guard them and my team and the snakes will be invisible.

some of your members have a heart beat,not to mention breathes air,so finding them will be a snap to either ww or dss

All of them do.

1) ww sees through Constantine's magic illusions. 2) sentry says he can hear a butterfly sneeze in Africa while he is in new-york. 3-4) hears normon from the new-york while sentry is in the Philippines.

But yousaid Wonder Woman would be back at you base so I don't see your point. No going back now. Sentry is not going to see my shield covered in dozens (Ten) Nth-metal snakes.

While your teams busy pounding at the shield and distracted by the Nth-metal snakes Zatanna will freeze them.......

No Caption Provided

At this point we've won by incapacitating your team but for reassurance Zatanna will then mind wipe your team as she's done to Dr. Light.

how strong is her force fields.cause sentry goes through force-fields like they don't exist.

Capable of tanking energy blast from Zatara's amped soul. Plus Zatanna uses a different form of magic.

1-2) goes through dr doom's force field after breaking through his crimson bands of cyttorak. 3-4) goes through dr doom's force fields again(those shields are one of the best force-shields in marvel which is why they used it to protect earth from existar). 5) goes through ss dr strange easy. 6-8) ww breaks in superman's fortress of solitude even though superman said it was impenetrable.

Awesome but it won't help.

Summary:

• Your team is distracted by the seventy Nth-Metal snakes giving my team time to freeze yours.
  • I'm doubtful that Sentry could break the shield if he even gets past the Nth-Metal snakes
  • The amp Supergirl & Starfire could hold off Sentry will Witchblade distracts Dr. Light (Once again if you get past the snakes)
  • Any damage inflicted by your team upon mine will be redirected towards your team
  • My team freeze's yours and then mind wipes them
  • We Win!

1) if zatanna can create said snakes,not to mention said snakes can't react to my team since ds sentry is mftl,ww is ftl,dr light is light speed,and minato is supersonic at-least(human eyes wont even see them)

Based on your plan only Sentry and Minato are going to be attacking and they won't be able to sense the snakes. Also, Sentry has decent reaction speed but its far from faster than light and your talking about movement speed.

2) i will wait till you post how strong are these force-fields,but so far it's not looking good for the force-field.

I've shown there capabilities.

3) post scans of how much these amps will do,right now even if they are both above their normal lvls they get slaughtered by death seed sentry.

Supergirl will be able to bust moons and her strength will be increase by the Nth-Metal, while Witchblade and Starfire will also become stronger and more durable......

No Caption Provided

4) post a scan of zatana successfully using that spell to protect a team mate.

I really don't need to. Show me a scan of Sentry breaking Zatanna's magical shield. That's basically what your doing. If anything, you need to provide evidence that she couldn't.

5) they can't react to my team,so zatanna can't cast that spell.

They can take Sentry and Minato and then deal with Wonder Woman and Dr. Light.

6) nope,here is what will happen to zatanna

Funny but no. Also remember that any damage you inflict upon my team happens to yours. Nice job having Sentry rip hs own head off.

No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mikep12: @sophia89: Just got in from the Family Reunion stuff: This is a shared universe concept. No prior knowledge except from previous encounters or bought from the store.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers