High Tier PYP tourney-Chimerod vs Vintage_Spiderman (OPEN FOR VOTES!!!)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

Welcome to the Second round of my 2016 high tier tourney.

@vintage_spiderman

Characters

• Naruto - 2
  • Sasuke - 2
  • Kaguya - 1
  • Iceman - 4
  • Luffy - 1

Perks

• Mind resistance 7
  • Magic resistance 7
  • one hour of prep 1

Versus

@chimeroid

Characters

• Pre 52 Darkseid 7
  • Arlion 5

Perks

• 2 more points 5
  • perfect teamwork 5
  • Hour of prep x2 2
  • 1000 S.H.I.E.L.D. Agents 3

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO. No BFR.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. Time manipulation to slow time not stop it.
  4. No speed steal
  5. No reality warping
  6. No transmutations.
  7. No Summons stronger than 616 spiderman.
  8. Summons are limited to 200
  9. 4 posts each(1 opener, 2 rebuttals, 1 closer)

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote in unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet with no other people on it except for the fighters

No Caption Provided

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 emperorthanos-  Moderator
Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vintage_spiderman

@geca

Opener-

Intro-

Shameless copy and paste from my previous debate...

Monkey D. Luffy aka the "Straw Hat"

No Caption Provided

Bio: A pirate that indulged in the nourishment of a devil fruit unknowingly...a fruit with mystical properties capable of altering one's physiology forever amongst other things and cursing those that would consume one from ever swimming...EVER. Has since gained many followers/crew mates to help him on his journey to find the one piece(great treasure) and become king of the pirates.

Power/abilities:

• Rubber physiology(every property of rubber is his power and some things rubber can't do...oddly enough)
  • Super speed
  • Super strength
  • Super durable
  • Super agile
  • Superhuman stamina
  • Pseudo flight
  • Precognition
  • Unorthodox fighting style
  • Unpredictable
  • High pain tolerance
  • Poison immunity/resistance
  • The power to dominant wills...has limits
  • Interact with/damage pseudo intangible beings or beings immune/unaffected to/by certain damage types by bypassing the ability protecting them

Morals: Good...though his intelligence and rash decisions makes his true moral code questionable sometimes.

Sasuke Uchiha aka "The Traveler"

No Caption Provided

Bio: Ninja who had a simple life until his brother executed his entire clan in one night and pseudo telepathically assaulted him afterwards first an avenger, then a bloodlusted maniac, then a revolutionary, then finally a hero.

Powers/abilities:

• Superspeed
  • Precognition(through predicting body movements with his eye's via reading muscle tensions, though he has used it before on things without muscle)
  • Flight via susano'o(giant ethereal warrior made up of the users life force and spiritual energy), animal summons(giant hawk), possibly air/wind manipulation, via gravity manipulation, and asura path: chakra propulsion/rocket boots
  • Superstrength
  • Teleportation/space positioning manipulation(can teleport others without touching them, himself, objects, swap positions with other things or beings, and hop entire dimensions)
  • Ninja magic based TP(telepathy) which can cause illusions/mind control/unconsciousness/severe mental trauma/mental communication/ etc.. and is triggered by the eye's(eye contact even if brief like a glance) rather than the mind/brain itself though it functions virtually the same as standard TP
  • The ability to create and manipulate flames/fire
  • Lightning manipulation and creation
  • Physical and spiritual energy sensing
  • Energy absorption
  • Poison resistance
  • The ability to spawn inextinguishable black flames hotter than standard fire on whatever he lays eye's on
  • Super agility
  • Superhuman stamina
  • Exceptional swordsmanship/kenjutsu
  • Great h2h skills
  • Genius level intellect within his own verse held as a prodigy by most ninja standards
  • Gravity manipulation
  • The ability to create clones with extremely less durability than the original, but all other stats and abilities are equal.
  • Super durable
  • Great strategist
  • Able to summon giant snakes
  • Ability to hit targets with incredible precision and accuracy although he is capable of missing depending on the circumstances
  • Transformation/shape shifting though it has limits he can't shift into anything and doesn't have the abilities of what he turns into just the outward appearance
  • Master of stealth due to his ninja training background
  • Good leadership
  • Ability to stick on surfaces such as ceilings, tree's upside down or sideways, and walk/stand/run on water
  • Great stamina good enough to fight half a war and travel for days as a kid
  • Copying abilities ex: fighting styles perfectly(fully recorded after being seen once), physical stats(such as speed) though this is not instant/requires training, basic elemental attacks(such as fire, earth, wind, water, and lightning), or attacks that are occur after a series of hand gestures
  • The ability to turn himself(various body parts) into a weapon(s) to a degree although no limitations where set in place possibly imagination
  • Soul manipulation to a degree although no limits where shown(unless you count only feats shown as limitations)
  • The ability to summon undead animals some shown to have great regenerative capabilities
  • Ability master all basic elements earth, wind, water, etc..
  • Lowtier reality warping via izanagi usually used to revive the caster rewriting reality as illusion and can be made to delay(happens hours or days after) the technique is cast
  • Mental time loop via izanami
  • The ability to resurrect the dead
  • Power to summon a giant head entity with the ability to restore any damage to an injured target once the injured target jumps inside it's mouth and it can also paralyze and interrogate anybody caught by it's tongue arm appendage so long as the victim is caught by the user first and if he/she/it choose to lie or refuse to answer questions it kills them
  • That seems like everything though I'm quite sure I've missed a few things as chakra is a very versatile energy source.

Morals: Good, but willing to eliminate any threat and not hold back more often than not.

Naruto Uzumaki aka the "7th Hokage"

No Caption Provided

Bio: Ninja who worked hard and aspired to be the very best and before long he accomplished his goals and gained his village's respect.....

Powers/abilities:

• Conjure orb of violently rotating concussive/blunt force
  • Spawn clones with less durability, but every other ability/skill of his is on par with clone and can create up to 1000's
  • Fly
  • Super speed
  • Super strength
  • Super agility
  • Super durability
  • Super stamina
  • Danger sensing
  • Negative emotion sensing
  • Nature sensing
  • Physical and spiritual energy sensing
  • Energy hand constructs, tail constructs, giant fox, etc...
  • Transformation/shape shifting though it has limits he can't shift into anything and doesn't have the abilities of what he turns into just the outward appearance
  • Good h2h
  • Toad karate enabling him to throw invisible extensions of his fist, foot, etc..
  • Massive black orb of the explosive/vaporizing damage type ranging from mountain-multi mountain-unknown levels of aoe
  • Good with throwable projectile weaponry
  • Some what stealthy due to ninja background and younger days when he used to hide as a prankster
  • Star shaped attack filled with numerous highly destructive tiny wind needles capable of cutting individual cells/cellular and obliterating those with sub par durability outright till nothing is left
  • Ability to stick on surfaces such as ceilings, tree's upside down or sideways, and walk/stand/run on water
  • Very strategic/high battle intellectual
  • Summon giant toads
  • Extremely Charismatic
  • Also capable of certain elemental attacks such as lava, steam, etc..
  • Sealing magnetic variant of his orb technique
  • Staffs and black balls capable of turning the intended target touched to dust, negating healing factor, blocking/nullifying anything which isn't otherwise a superior hax such as but not limited to telefraging or powered by natural energy
  • Healing factor which can be extended to others
  • Capable of causing powerful shockwaves
  • Capable of amping his teammates with physical and spiritual energy

Well that's the gist...

Morals: Good...willing to hold back to a certain or huge degree depending on the situation

Kaguya Ootsutsuki aka the "Rabbit Goddess"

No Caption Provided

Bio: Alien/non human who ate of the forbidden fruit and amassed great power enough to end all wars, but her power first seen as a blessing soon corrupted her....

Powers/abilities:

• Dimensional warping not allowed
  • Space rift portals
  • Near 360 degree vision
  • X ray vision
  • Telescopic vision
  • Manipulate her hair to entangle individuals, fire sharp hair needles, etc..
  • Launch and produce bones out of her body capable of reducing those struck to ashes not by transmutation, but by rotting/breaking them down
  • Super speed
  • Strength strength
  • Super stamina
  • Super durability
  • Immortality to an unstated extent
  • Able to temporarily paralyze beings upon making physical contact
  • Sense physical and spiritual energy
  • Absorb physical and spiritual energy
  • Cast an infinite illusion capable of affecting everyone world wide/planetary reach
  • Raise her palm and form countless giant physical and spiritual energy fist constructs to smash her enemies
  • Good regenerative capabilities
  • Slowly form a massive black ball of destruction capable of destroying large dimensions which can house a planet and a moon

Morals: Corrupt/power hungry for physical and spiritual energy.

Bobby Drake aka the "Ice Man"

No Caption Provided

Bio: A human with the x gene(gene that's gifts super powers) known more specifically as a mutant...mutants are capable of extraordinary feats.

Powers/abilities:

• Freeze things(either with his hands or with a thought)
  • Manipulate the temperature to obtain cooler weather/control the weather to a lesser versatility wise though more potent degree than Storm(another mutant who can control the weather as her main power set)
  • Turn himself into sentient ice
  • Encase himself in a ice costume/armor get up
  • Survive as icy cold vapor disembodied
  • Become one with the snow, ice, moisture, etc.. every around the world and become earthbound pseudo nigh omnipresent being
  • Create pseudo sentient ice clones
  • Make ice constructs such as slides, domes, dragons, wings, etc..
  • Change himself into a huge/gigantic ice man able to tower over buildings

Morals: Good, but he enjoyed his short lived villain-hood.

Full in depth strategy/gameplan-

Alright prepare yourself for the most elaborate strategy witnessed on comic vine since....EVER jk!

1. During most of prep time my team will converse and get to know each other whilst Iceman drastically blankets over the planet they prep on with snow, ice, etc... just not the spots where the opposing side resides on with help from Naruto amping him via chakra(a power source proven to amp those previously not accustomed to it's energies to insane degree's as seen with Kaguya with no ill effects past power corruption, but that isn't really something that could attributed to chakra, but mankinds own evil) though also during prep more so towards the end...1 minute mark to be exact. Naruto dawns his cloak then makes a clone then proceeds to has his clone transform into a Iceman look alike, Sasuke activates tomoe rinnegan followed by ems, Luffy goes fourth gear, Kaguya activates byakugan whilst projecting ash bones out of her body whilst ready to open a space rift, lastly Iceman goes Iceman then turns into a icy vapor which unsuspectingly hovers around the mimic/impostor.
  2. Your fodder agents(amped or not) and summons get taken out by anyone on my team casually no matter what way this scenario plays out as they have to stay within the limits of "no stronger than 616 Spiderman" who is effectively fodder by my teams standards both individually and definitely as a whole/unite.
  3. Arlion is bound to be useless in regards to anything outside of amping and defensive maneuvers as he's a magic user something that could be fully attributed to my perk lol. My team either freezes him, knocks him out cold with pure will power as he is weak/inferior both physically("true" stats wise) and mentally(doubt he has that typical shounen never give up attitude, but maybe you can prove me wrong) compared to Luffy....not sure if haki accounts for things strongly considered outside amps such as i.e. Iron man's suits as they are to Tony what magic is to Arlion as far as I know then again maybe you can disprove this, turned to ash by Kaguya, mind controlled, etc...
  4. Darkseid your heavy hitter causes the most issues truth be told though he isn't really a huge threat imo....though my thoughts are very much subject to change depending on a few of the tourney creators rulings. Well back on main topic Darkseid is frozen inside and out at absolute zero right off the bat...by the time the team alongside Iceman make it to him or vice versa your guys make your way to us, because by that time he would've have been deemed worthy of such actions as he a vile non human entity just exterminated his newly met acquaintances/friends/allies whilst probably gloating and stating his premise of evil as well something he would do in character....a true monster.

Why my team can't lose....?

No Caption Provided
  1. Due to magic resistance perk(above).
  2. Mental resistance perk(I assume this grants defense/immunity against any and all standard telepathy as well as it's many equivalents too i.e. magic eye based tp like sharingan, universal force based tp like jedi mind tricks, etc...).
  3. Transmutation being restricted.
  4. Planet being indestructible thus planet busting not being an option.
  5. Bfr being restricted.
  6. No time manipulation at all besides slowing...well this isn't exactly stated above, but it was stated in fellow tourney participants Flash and Firestorm's thread.
  7. No reality warping allowed though I am not sure where to draw the line on this matter as some of Darkseid's omega beams flat out break logic with their strange properties thus would it not be an application/sub power/part of the skill tree of reality warping itself? Or possibly be even considered magical in nature @emperorthanos help? Eh maybe I am reaching, but any hoo I'm almost entirely sure I already hold most the cards....figuratively speaking so it wouldn't really matter too much on this singular ruling getting through.
  8. You have to ko(state of unconsciousness not to be confused with reforming, a slowed state, etc.. hehehe just being thorough) and or kill(dead unable to do anything including, but not limited to processing a single thought, completely obliterated, etc..) my "entire" team which isn't really possible as far as I know under these many stipulations.
  9. Also as far as backgrounds checks on my characters during prep time goes does that not fall under time manipulation(against rules) in the case of Darkseid(if he can do that....pretty sure he can), then not to mention magical manipulation(which I am defended from) and time manipulation(against rules) in the case of Arlion(as he can accomplish this task via one of his "magical" trinkets as I've done my homework). Oh and if not why? Not that you are actually obligated to give me a proper reason as to why it'd just be very thoughtful of you...

Now you are probably asking yourself what does that have to do with anything? Welp flat out I have Iceman...everything will be expanded upon in greater detail in the coming posts...

Honestly didn't intend for this to be so unfair, but at the same time as a competitive tourney participant you have to plan for everything!

Alright well that's my opener in it's entirety you're up. ;)

Geca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Sorry for keeping you waiting i couldn't post on this account until today. Will post later today

Geca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Geca

@vintage_spiderman:

Quick info

Arion High Mage Of Atlantis

No Caption Provided

Arion is the son of two Atlantean Gods born more than half a million years ago. His father was Calculhah, a force of good, and his mother was dark Majistra, a force of evil. Arion is one of the Greatest Mages of DCU with enough power to put down the likes of Etrigan with ease.

Powers

As a mage with vast magical abilities his powers have a lot of practical uses, he is able to divine information about future, alter reality (not allowed in this tourney), has powerful telekinetic spells, destroy mountains and stars, augment powers of others (in post Crisis story line he was the one who altered DNA of Powergirl so she can have her powers and he sent her to our time from BC Atlantis) and many other uses for his magical powers. Will elaborate more once the debate gets going.

All Hail Darkseid

Darkseid ruins. Darkseid corrupts. Darkseid is all that is bad, and all that is pain. DARKSEID IS!

Ok, everyone and their mother knows who Darkseid is and most of what he can do, he is a new god with unrivaled powers, his omega beams can completely disintegrate his opponents (and are not banned by the rules of this tourney for the same reason kage bunshin is not banned for Naruto) and have many other uses, but to keep it short i will put down his main bio and info in the form of a scan.

No Caption Provided

Why your team isn't even nearly as good as you believe it is

One word: Teamwork You literally have mortal enemies working in the same team. Kaguya doesn't work well with others, in fact she believes all who posses chakra molding abilities should be her slaves and batteries for her powers. Your team would fall apart even before the fight starts. Teamwork is an important part of every team, that is why i believed it was worth investing perk points into perfect teamwork while you relied on your teams characters.

Feats

Even though i truly do believe you could have abilities to do what you claim your team would, you need to show me in scans for 2 reasons:

1. Scans show HOW something works. For instance,

a) you claim Iceman can freeze a planet in half an hour. I say you really need to prove that one.

b) you claim people who can't mold chakra or even collect it can use the kyuubi mantle to boost their powers, i really need to see that as well

Etc.

2. Scans show that that is something your characters WOULD do. Your team fights in character. You need to show me Iceman freezing over planets to get a battle advantage to prove that he WOULD do that, even if you are 100% sure that he COULD do that.

Countering your strategy

To start with your claims:

1. Iceman freezes planet

Iceman tires himself when he uses his powers, if he achieved a feat of such magnitude in under an hour he would be useless for the fight. You still need to prove that he can do that (without Apoc power amping him)

2. Chakra makes Iceman stronger

I see no logic or reason for that. Molding chakra is a skill that has to be used properly as we see throughout all of Naruto.

3. Kaguya space rifts

Due to no BFR rules of this tourney your team is not allowed to go into other dimensions for the duration of the battle. (we settled this with EmThanos in my last round) 4. Fodder= useless

4. Fodder= Useless

They would be more than capable of hurting some of your team whilst being amped both by magic and apokolips weapons. But most of all, i just need someone from your team to slow down a bit and be killed by Omega Beams. Will focus more on what exactly my fodder does and is in my next post.

5. Arion useless

For now, Arion will be quite useful, he has history of being able to amp both himself and others to Superman+ levels. In fact he can become a physical powerhouse to combat your team. Secondly he can divine information on your team, which will be highly useful. Furthermore, telekinetic and intangibility spells can still work against your team. For instance throwing rocks with enough power and speed to knock down Superman is something that would be useful one might say. A lot more on this later.

My prep and basics of tactics

1. As per agreement Arion is fully powered for this fight. But he and DS open portals to stars so his energy doesnt run out while he casts spells to prepare for this fight, they also grab any equipment that is allowed for this tournament for them.

2. Arion divines on what he can get info on about your team.

3. He boosts my fodder up to the limits

4. He sets up defences

5. Arion summons darkworld creatures (all scans will be provided in future posts, this one i try to keep relatively scan free)

6. Darkseid brings in 100 parademons and equipment from Apokolips like Warhounds - http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marvel_dc/images/5/57/Darkseid_0026.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141022044932

and other weaponry.

Various tactics that could happen of the bat

We could also call this "what can DS do to your team".

1. Create an avatar head of himself above your team to blast them with Omega Beams

2. Create a powerful storm around himself to stop Iceman from freezing him (the storm made new gods flee in terror)

3. Send out seeking Omega beams to track down your team

4. Telekinetically hold your team in place once the battle starts

I would post a lot more for this one, but i have to be somewhere else as today is Valentines day and i am taking my fiancee to a restaurant. All will be expanded upon, have no worries. Your up tho :D

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vintage_spiderman

Rebuttals, scans, and much much more!

No Caption Provided

"Kaguya isn't going to work well" that much I know, but she also is not going to try to murder anybody that's on her side especially considering this scenario where she doesn't know what she is up against. Stacked on top of the issue that an adult version/stronger version of the duo that already bested her are present as well as the fact her brains of the operation/will is effectively M.I.A., Iceman being present to regulate team, Kaguya being unable to dimension shift, etc... basically even if she does she's getting stomped. Regardless whats more is whats with this almost desperate attempt at trying to get my team to destroy itself from the inside out?

No Caption Provided

Sorry I usually prefer my initial/introductory post not be scan heavy for the most part...

Well unamped he started a worldwide "super" winter over night casually so now that's he's being amped...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And the rest is refuted below....

No Caption Provided

1.) First let's get this out of way how sad ignoring context.

No Caption Provided

And this isn't the only time this has been stated canonically either I recall a time in the past when Emma Forst tp'd Bobby(below found it) and could do things Bobby normally couldn't at the time. Bobby simply put most of time is just sub consciously holding back/suppressing him powers. Or he's on what I like to call passive nerf(that's not going to be the Bobby here unfortunately for you), because he's too overpowered compared to a lot of the other marvel characters in general let alone just the mutant sector. He'd quite honestly break the story so I expect no less from the writers!

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2.) He's not giving Bobby chakra in the sense that he has to actively attempt mold it for use, but he's amping him with outside source aka chakra cloak which Bobby similar to other characters amped by Naruto doesn't have to make a conscious effort to control as Naruto and Kurama control it. And yes the cloak amp auto amps the individual as seen with Rock Lee blitzing(scan below 2nd) Madara in base mode without ninjutsu or genjutsu just taijutsu which burns stamina(scan below 1st) something mutants such as Bobby use as well. And with more physical and spiritual energy Bobby will accomplish previously moderately tax task with ease.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now lets roughly quantify this via...Kakashi's statements...though it "could" vary from person to person...since kamui is broken and expends heavy chakra it should be made minimum three times increase not mention Iceman doesn't use jutsu so it amp him further, but still speculation would not hold up well so three times increase. also take into account this was prior to having full nine tails and remnants of 1-8 tailed beast in his possession. Here he is using solely half nine tails power. Now considering he now has two halves of the same beast that fueled Kakashi to achieve that times three should logically become times six performance enhancement, and that's still ignoring the fact he only gave the shinobi in the shinobi alliance enough to go 1 tailed mode when the transformation can extend much further as seen with bijuu mode rookies(second scan below).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lastly to finally to put the claim 100% Kaguya a being previously without chakra gained great power after obtaining/tasting of the forbidden fruit....take notice how it didn't state anywhere she became sick/ill or died afterwards(by the way I have more scans to support this by the way if neccessary) even though previously her body had no concept of chakra. The reason I bring this up is to fully support the claim that chakra does not have negative effects on the body of those who had not chakra beforehand.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3.) I didn't state Kaguya was dimensional hopping or entering a portal did I? In fact you ultimately jumped the gun here as my only true intentions were/still are to open portals to block attacks and teleport attacks to different locations....example.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

4.) Anything in the same tier as Spiderman is without doubt fodder, and if they are stronger it'll probably be due to you trying to sneakily pass off powerful characters as no stronger than Spidey. Also if what you mean is the weapons or armor they possess will make them strong...that's why I selected this guy....

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So in Luffy's words bring as many fodder as you want!

No Caption Provided

5.)

1. I need context for amping himself and others to superman+ levels, because I know when I saw most of his most impressive feats in action from your previous round via scans, and he seemed to be amped by star light and various sources like trinkets he may not always have on his person and or energy from different realms/dimensions like his mothers.
  2. Feats of becoming a physical powerhouse as well as proof he can't be knocked out by haki?
  3. Divine information wouldn't happen to fall under the categories of time manipulation(against rules to my knowledge besides slowing down time) or magic(I have resistance/immunity to it)?
  4. Why would "spells" otherwise known as functionally magic like telekinesis and intangibility still work?
  5. Rocks are imbued with magic so nope effects will be nullified. Seems disingenuous to suggest otherwise lol it'd be like me saying hey well you have perfect team work perk and all, but how do you know how good they'd work and to what extent as they have no showings/feats....comments such as yours and the one I just made shouldn't be taken seriously considering the circumstances.
No Caption Provided

Well okay only three questions-

One is divine info a magic or time based action?

Two what are it's limits on the amount of info it can gather backed up by scans.

Three without basic knowledge or a name how would you even know characters to gather info about?

No Caption Provided

Ice judgement-

First and foremost let us start by addressing some of Iceman's offensive capabilities...

Freezing with a thought internally-

No Caption Provided

Reaching absolute zero-

No Caption Provided

Freeze all water molecules-

No Caption Provided

Iceman's form/shape-

Very flexible he can exist as sentient solid(hard ice), liquid(water), and gas(vapor/mist) i.e.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then there is this probably the sole reason I and many others consider Iceman broken...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

@geca your move!

Oh and hope you had a great valentines day!

Geca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Geca

Round 2

Seems like we will be able to keep our posts relatively short for the beginning of this one :D

I will start of with this:

. Regardless whats more is whats with this almost desperate attempt at trying to get my team to destroy itself from the inside out?

That sentence is something a new guy might say. You should know by now that debating TEAMWORK and MORALS are actually a big part of every team based debate. Your characters have their morals, opinions and behavior and that doesn't change because you picked them for a tourney. You literally put an evil Playboy Bunny in a team with 2 guys that killed her and you expect them to just slide into perfect teamwork? Also, Naruto and Sasuke didn't solo Kaguya they had help. And there is no proof their adult forms are stronger.

Iceman amp

Unlocking someones true potential using powers from somebody else so he can do more than usually for a short period is an amp . No way around it. Your feat is debunked. Either way, he didn't accomplish it in an hour.

Seems you don't fully grasp the concept of an in character fight as you said yourself it is withing Bobbies character to not utilize his powers. And that is what i have to deal with here not Bobby with Apoc unlocking his potential.

Ridiculous speculations

2.) He's not giving Bobby chakra in the sense that he has to actively attempt mold it for use, but he's amping him with outside source aka chakra cloak which Bobby similar to other characters amped by Naruto doesn't have to make a conscious effort to control as Naruto and Kurama control it. And yes the cloak amp auto amps the individual as seen with Rock Lee blitzing(scan below 2nd) Madara in base mode without ninjutsu or genjutsu just taijutsu which burns stamina(scan below 1st) something mutants such as Bobby use as well. And with more physical and spiritual energy Bobby will accomplish previously moderately tax task with ease.

You have nothing to imply that MUTANT powers would benefit from increase in Chakra. Seriously. Especially not 3 times the power as you say there.

Now to list why your scans aren't actually usable in this situation

Rock Lee:

Rock Lee uses a technique called Hachimon (the Eight Gates) to use chakra to give themselves a boost in power.

Opening the Gates actually just lets chakra flow through your body to be unobstructed and is still a technique Bobby doesn't know.

Kakashi:

Kakashi is an expert in molding chakra so the overall increase in chakra supplies will naturally make his abilities stronger. Still not applicable to a mutant who knows literally nothing about chakra usage

Not to mention this part of your post uses "Considering" and "Assuming" waay too much. Does not a strong argument make.

Now, even if it did give Iceman increase in power you have nothing to prove that it would affect his "iceman" abilities, for all we know now you have Iceman that can use ice jutsu.

Fodder

Now, let's just first of all list basic gear of my 1000 SHIELD agents (as seen on wiki)

Equipment: Various including: A.N.C., Beta-cloth, kevlar body armor, jetpacks, teleporter, psi-blocker, Hover Discs, Neutro-Mist,

Weapons: Plasma pistols, needler pistols, various conventional firearms (.30 caliber machine pistol standard issue.)

This is what my fodder has. Now, your plan is to use Haoshoku Haki on my team which is basically telepathy that works on weaker opponents, As standard gear SHIELD agents get Psi-blockers to protect them from Haki, don't worry, i am fully aware you have other ways of effortlessly obliterating them tho. But, now that we are at it, there are a couple of things i would like to add.

First, use of A.N.C. or Airborne Nano Cameras to protect my team from any sneaky business your team may plan.

And secondly - they won't die.

Darkseid may simply forbid them from doing so.
Darkseid may simply forbid them from doing so.

What Arion and DS are bringing to the Fodder table:

1. Arion can summon Darkworld creatures with incredible regenerative abilities 2. Darkseid has Fodder weaponry capable of hurting Orion and Armors capable of withstanding a blow or two from him (he was holding back, but still a good armor)
1. Heatguns Superman feels, effective against Luffy 2. Gravity guns.

Ofc, you are free to call for Em Thanos to rule on which of these are allowed, and which are not.

Arion's questions

1. I need context for amping himself and others to superman+ levels, because I know when I saw most of his most impressive feats in action from your previous round via scans, and he seemed to be amped by star light and various sources like trinkets he may not always have on his person and or energy from different realms/dimensions like his mothers.
  2. Feats of becoming a physical powerhouse as well as proof he can't be knocked out by haki?
  3. Divine information wouldn't happen to fall under the categories of time manipulation(against rules to my knowledge besides slowing down time) or magic(I have resistance/immunity to it)?
  4. Why would "spells" otherwise known as functionally magic like telekinesis and intangibility still work?
  5. Rocks are imbued with magic so nope effects will be nullified. Seems disingenuous to suggest otherwise lol it'd be like me saying hey well you have perfect team work perk and all, but how do you know how good they'd work and to what extent as they have no showings/feats....comments such as yours and the one I just made shouldn't be taken seriously considering the circumstances.

1. In Post Crisis continuity they changed Powergirls origin story to change her into an Atlantean who was boosted by Arion and sent to future. That scan is a bit hard to come by as those comics are pretty obscure, but the information is easily "googable"

"Just Post COIE as a retcon to explain why Powergirl still existed in the new time line it was changed that she was the granddaughter of Arion that he had magically altered the DNA of to give her her powers and moved her forward through time for her protection." (taken from Comic Vine page for Arion)

And of course i have the feat of him taking on Superman with the use of his trinkets that he can pick up from his closet. Ofc, if that is banned from this tourney you may ask Em Thanos about it and i will adjust it, not like Arion going physical is a big part of my plan.

1. Transforms others into Lovecraftian monsters (note the first sentence, he doesn't use the powers of talismans for that) 2. Fights around magical immunity 3. Uses talismans to become faster and stronger than Superman

Now to answer 2 of your questions at the same time. Namely 4. and 5. which are both silly in their own way. Think about it. Your TEAM has magical immunity. That doesn't mean ROCKS have magical immunity or that your team instantly disenchants everything with a touch. I simply cannot target them with my spells. Throwing rocks would work. Simple as that.

You claim rocks Arion has THROWN would simply... what? Disappear?????? because your team cannot be affected by magic? Come on... I literally have a feat of him fighting someone with magical immunity!!

Question of haki

Haki only works on those with weak will. As the most powerful Sorcerer of his time i doubt he can be considered "weak willed"

Arion is described as having Supreme Psychic Will

No Caption Provided

Time manipulation =/= using a crystal orb

Looking into the future is in no way Time Manipulation. It's like saying that reading a comic is the same as writing it. And no magic immunity doesn't stop Arion from doing it as it does not affect your team in the slightest.

Questions about that:

Well okay only three questions-

One is divine info a magic or time based action?

Two what are it's limits on the amount of info it can gather backed up by scans.

Three without basic knowledge or a name how would you even know characters to gather info about?

One - Spell that allows him to look into the future.

Two - Limits are not specified, without using spells his Psychic abilities let him know when will something bad happen and what he should to to stop it. With usage of spells he can get relatively detailed visually

As for scans:

First i will show what he does without using any spells of clairvoyance whatsoever:

1. His powers awaken him to warn him of events 400 years into the future with no spells used.

But when he does use a spell it is accurate enough that he can travel through time 400 years into the future to exact moment he needs to be in and the exact place the moment is happening, also gives him exact nature of what he was searching for as seen in the third picture, worth to note, he didn't bring his Crystal Orb into the future with him to use so he had to show the future to Supes without it :

Three - I don't need their names, he knows he will fight them in exactly 2 hours since the prep starts.

Iceman hype

Yes, comic vine does think he is strong, but he is nothing compared to Darkseid.

First off, you have shown us out of Character scans for him. Hell it even says it is OOC for him right in the scan you have shown us:

No Caption Provided

His mist form can be countered by simple telekinesis.

1. Darkseid uses TK to hold Pre Crisis Superman in place 2. Holds Orion, Mr. Miracle and Firestorm in place 3 and 4 holds an entire Legion of Superheroes in place

And as far as freezing Darkseid goes, Superman has tried that

1. Supes tries to freeze him 2. It only pisses him off

My current victory paths

1. Creating an avatar head above your team and blasting them with Omega beams. 2. Using Omega to Take their souls and put them into balls 3. and 4. Seeking OB

And our Valentines was awesome, thanks for asking, we went ice skating, had a romantic lunch, took our pictures in a photo booth and then went for desert and exchanged gifts :D

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By vintage_spiderman

@geca:

Interpretation vs interpretation, power level downplay, fodder=fodder, and the end of the road for you!

No Caption Provided

Going to skip addressing teamwork, and jump right into what actually matters as this is meaningless and time consuming on my end...

1.) "Naruto and Sasuke didn't solo Kaguya" this is correct, but I never said they did in fact I just didn't go into detail with context as of yet. But consider this...the one tool that enabled her to cause the ninja duo to need assistance from Sakura, Obito, and Kakashi is not present here aka dimensional warping/bfr, because before she dumped Sasuke in sand dimension she/Ms."oh-so-powerful" was getting flustered and thinking of ways to separate the two...

No Caption Provided

Not to mention probably the biggest handicap black zetsu her brains/symbiote not being present otherwise known as black zetsu to issue intelligent commands to his minion. So far that is two huge nerfs one taking away strategy/thinking and the other a main ability of hers which caused Naruto and Sasuke the most trouble.

2.) Now onto debunking "there is no proof their adults forms are stronger" this is really simple to refute in fact lets just start with three question for each character in question...okay.

1.) Can teen rinnegan Sasuke bust a meteorite this large with a chidori?

No Caption Provided

Scale-

Meteor pre destruction dwarfs most of the village.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Circled item=forest of death.

Now you maybe asking what does that have to do with anything? Also how big is forest of death?

No Caption Provided

Konoha village dwarfs the forest of death that has a diameter of 20 km.

So effectively city level feat...for chidori post war arc. shout to @mudamudamuda and @thevivas for scans and gifs, because I stole them lol.

2.) Can teen rinnegan Sasuke open dimensional portals as so?

No Caption Provided

3.) Can teen rinnegan Sasuke dish out lethal blunt force attacks such as this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now moving on to Naruto...

1.) Does teen so6p Naruto have full kurama/both halves of the strongest tailed beast bar 10 tails within him? Plus he still has parts of 1-8 as described in shikamaru hiden ch.7....which canonically takes place after war arc.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

2.) Does he have feats of reacting to a beam saber which can cross the moons diameter in seconds in base mode(excluding his fist) not talking about the first attempt when the villain tried to slice or did slice(I honestly don't know either way not the discussion here) Naruto fully cloaked, but in fact the second attempt where he aimed his attack in a linear blast like fashion and Naruto still didn't get overwhelmed/blitzed?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

3.) Tank this in base mode fully uncloaked?

No Caption Provided

Hehehehe well that was fun shall we continue with such claims?! Onward to discussing the rest of the your post for now...

No Caption Provided

Like the wording there referring to the true power of Iceman as an amp almost in an attempt to subconsciously start implanting into any of the readers/voters for this tourney's minds that in fact Iceman's power is not his own. And forcing me into a position to defend something that is false rather than the truth of the matter...all via clever wording...

Once again for anyone you who cares(reread the previous post)

Also I have prior to this post in great detail explained the chakra amping issue(which already details why in fact the time span in which Iceman's feats can be performed is greatly shortened). As well as the marvel writers PIS is what sets him back which is why everything he does when supposedly amped they state "potential" or "better control" behind instead of stronger or more powerful why, because Iceman is actually just that strong not to mention an omega level mutant stated canonically.

No Caption Provided

A mutant is a human with a special ability or multiple special abilities depending on the mutant. Chakra in Naruto is utilized by animals, human ninja's who are capable of performing superhuman acts with and without(case and point Gai and Lee they can still do things we can't even without gates...this can be proved further if you'd like?) using chakra/molding chakra thus making them mutant equivalents, human samurai's, and aliens who previously had a no chakra.

Except Rock Lee was not using gates in the scans I posted nor does he have to use chakra to use all his abilities like his superspeed, but yet Naruto's cloak amped him and his base abilities as well, and he uses stamina just like humans and mutants in Marvel do for attacks. I see no difference here? See if you had a scan that said chakra cloak only amps jutsu and not physicals and everything else I'd agree, but from the what the manga has shown us this is not true.

Why does Iceman have to know how to mold chakra like Kakashi when Naruto has proven to amp those who don't mold chakra with the attacks with certain attacks they use and still be more powerful like Lee's leaf whirl wind which is martial arts flat out thus only burning stamina. Lee and others even notes this again outside of the scan I posted beforehand.

Chakra being mentioned on the left referring to Gaara and sand manipulation.

No Caption Provided

Now stamina being mentioned on the right referring to Sasuke and his movement speed after training with Kakashi.

Basically to sum everything thing up-

Lee uses stamina strictly outside of gates transformation and mutants use stamina. Naruto still amped Lee who had not gone gates yet....thus he can amp Bobby.

Not only that, but Kaguya someone who didn't previously have chakra was amped by chakra after obtaining it even whilst previously not having any knowledge or understanding of such a thing.

Lastly terms like "assuming" and "considering" are backed up with scans and feats so that is an irrelevant nick pick overall. It'd be like me avidly telling you I didn't steal your car, meanwhile sending you a 1080p video of me in possession of your car filming the license plates, steering wheel, interior as a whole, etc.. alongside my claims. In conclusion unnecessary nick picking is unnecessary.

No Caption Provided

Haoshoku Haki is not telepathy it is supernatural will power based phenomenon. Now if for instance don't get me wrong "if" you had the mind protection perk it would be included in there, but from a basic and complex explanation standpoint they are not the same. That's like saying "the force" (a force of the universe which can allow those who are force sensitive to move things) and standard tk(moving something with your mind through concentration totally unrelated to nature) are the same they are not, but they do share one thing in common as they both can effect the things around them. It's one of the reason I don't refer to genjutsu as just tp like some users, but opt out and claim tp equivalent as the latter statement is far more true as genjutsu is a lot more magic based manipulation more so than mental based proven as genjutsu can work on concepts such as death with izanagi which is classified as genjutsu canonically, and the dead aka edo tensei even when they aren't flesh or have access to functioning organic human brains.

They do not needed to die as they will be of no help!

Scenario 1: Fodders knocked out.

Scenario 2: Fodders unable to be knocked out, but too weak to matter.

I will happily debate form both ends of the spectrum as it's bound to be more enjoyable that way lol...

No Caption Provided

^_^ I will bring this up in a bit...

No Caption Provided

High regenerative abilities exceed "Spiderman level characters"...just thought I'd make note of that...at least if the have enough regen to not be fodderized by my team, but ooooh I almost forgot you are also amping these fodder to be incapable of death and that is above and beyond limiters set in place of "no stronger than 616 Spidey" without a doubt.

And the weapons seem fine to be honest so no problem there as I don't remember him stating the fodder as well as their gear have to be below Spidey as a whole/total package. Just the characters.

No Caption Provided

How are those feats at all related or supposedly proof for what you are stating?

1.) What were her power levels before he amped by Arlion? Also stating something is easily googable instead of providing concrete evidence within your actual post is a bit off, but do as you will....just saiyan.

Next was he in possession of all his gear/non standard when he performed this dna altering feat? Was he amped by anything or any other context...?

2.) @emperorthanos could you answer some questions? Does he get access to all trinkets? ALSO you never answered any of my other questions in my initial post could you also do that?

No Caption Provided

1.) You should'v expressed your concern with magic immunity perk ahead of time.

2.) Powerful character=/=Character with strong will. This is false, and there are plenty of examples such as Ichigo. Constantly breaking down and fluctuating in emotion or overall mental state based on power levels at the time when if the shoes were being worn by someone else in his predicament like per say Goku he still couldn't give up until he won/accomplished his goal or died as proven canonically.

With the exception being solely unless you are like a green lantern or something...that is truly the only time where strong will=powerful character definitively.

So to put it as simply as I can prove his strong will via feats...just as I have posted scan upon scan upon scan for my claims when the sincerity of my claims were brought into question by you.

No Caption Provided

Crystal ball and spell which allow him look into the future. So magic?

No Caption Provided

Time manipulation and magic manipulation. Yet and still as he is still at the end of the day a very magically based being even without directly conjuring up any spells.

No Caption Provided

First and foremost let us not forget the entirety of the context this isn't just Iceman vs Darkseid. There are multiple perks at play, conditions put in place by OP, and lastly tons of other characters involved. So don't try to over simplify things to the point it's borderline lying(not calling you a liar) just lets not make untrue accusations.

Out of character when pertaining to humans/mutants not bloodlusted non humans...

He isn't just going to be held in one place or be in place in general after the battle has began beyond prep...already addressed.

No Caption Provided

Superman's freeze breathe=/=Iceman's freezing methods.

Just, because Superman is Superman does not mean he can automatically out perform any character in any and everything.

Superman can't freeze all water molecules in an individual with a single thought.

This is your fate

Darkseid is frozen inside and out at absolute zero right off the bat...

My team either freezes him, knocks him out cold with pure will power as he is weak/inferior both physically("true" stats wise) and mentally(doubt he has that typical shounen never give up attitude, but maybe you can prove me wrong) compared to Luffy....not sure if haki accounts for things strongly considered outside amps such as i.e. Iron man's suits as they are to Tony what magic is to Arlion as far as I know then again maybe you can disprove this, turned to ash by Kaguya, mind controlled, etc...

Your fodder agents(amped or not) and summons get taken out by anyone on my team casually no matter what way this scenario plays out as they have to stay within the limits of "no stronger than 616 Spiderman" who is effectively fodder by my teams standards both individually and definitely as a whole/unite.

This still stands. Basically the cropped/shortened version of my larger post I made earlier which you are welcome to scroll back up to read through fully in depth as that variant details my exact reasoning behind why such things would happen.

Sounds like you had a good time...my valentines was terribly decent at best.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@vintage_spiderman: you should pm me any queries. But what do you need me to clear up exactly ?

Geca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Next up

Teamwork

Woah, you really spent a lot of time showing me that your team Kills Kaguya. Good for you. Ok, let's agree that your team can kill Kaguya. The voters should keep that in mind as well. You still have nothing to prove that Kaguya would be willing to work with people who killed her in any way, shape or form.

Growing up and skill levels

Yeah, i would imagine Kaguya battle Naruto and Sasuke could indeed do all that. Btw, i would appreciate it if you stacked scans side by side when you scanbomb like that :D

Iceman Amp

I am not trying anything with clever wording. That is simply how it works. IFhe was only able to do it for alimitedamountoftimeafter he got Apocs powers and later on was shown not to be able to do it himself it should be considered anamp. Voters will be able to see this in a very simple manner. YES, those are HIS powers. But after havingPotential Unlocked for a short period of time.HeIn Character, as you said yourself, PassivelyNerfshimself. Or as you put it, while under influence of Apoc in that story he had BETTER CONTROL over his powers thanUSUALLY. Thus, he was amped. Either way, still no proof he can freeze the planet in under an hour.

And more importantly. You have no proof it is in his CHARACTER to do so, You keep trying to ignore morals and characteristics of your team. And that simply doesn't fly.

Chakra amping mutations

So, as much as i see. Still no proof he would be better at freezing things if he had a chakra cloak. Good. As expected.

What i see is that Chakra cloak would give Iceman more stamina, and maybe amp his physical abilities. Not a single proof that it would affect his mutation that stems from his mutated hypothalamus.

Off to fodder once more

Let's start off with Haki debate. You don't get to imagine an NLF and say it works because it is from an other universe. Same with genjutsu. We can call EmThanos for a ruling but it is taken here that Genjutsu, Haoshoku etc are all forms of telepathy only from a different universe. Unlike you i would not really claim it is magical in nature as Luffy has never been shown to use Magic or that his abilities where magic based anyhow. Ofc. It is Supernatural as is any form of telepathy or other super powers.

Off to your claims of Spidey limits

High regenerative abilities exceed "Spiderman level characters"...just thought I'd make note of that...at least if the have enough regen to not be fodderized by my team, but ooooh I almost forgot you are also amping these fodder to be incapable of death and that is above and beyond limiters set in place of "no stronger than 616 Spidey" without a doubt.

So you claim that, for example, Wolverine exceeds "Spiderman level"? i highly doubt that. Also, Darkseid doesnt "amp" them he uses his own powers to stop them from dying/ and or bring them back from death. Not the same. Bringing back from death is a power Darkseid has and he doesnt give them to his Parademons or other units. He simply does it himself. As you saw in that post they rose up from the dead as he revived them. Meaning it is not an amp and it is not related to Power Levels.

Weapons of my fodder

Gravity beams and Atomic Fire would be capable of hurting your team. Especially gravity beams we saw take down Mr Miracle.

Arion

How are those feats at all related or supposedly proof for what you are stating?

1.) What were her power levels before he amped by Arlion? Also stating something is easily googable instead of providing concrete evidence within your actual post is a bit off, but do as you will....just saiyan.

Next was he in possession of all his gear/non standard when he performed this dna altering feat? Was he amped by anything or any other context...?

She was a regular Atlantean. I stated it is googable because Comic Vine doesn't allow me to post hyper links anymore and i don't know why. he didnt have talismans or artifacts. It happened in Secret Origins Vol 2 #11. Unfortunately i can't find the scan anywhere online or a downloadable issue but you are welcomed to check your comic book library and see. Should be in the middle pages of the issue IIRC (been a while)

Also, i would like to remind you that before turning himself into Cthulu he has sent his other changed monsters onto Superman WITHOUT using his trinkets.

Magic immunity

1.) You should'v expressed your concern with magic immunity perk ahead of time.

No, i should not have. It is ridiculous to claim that stones and rocks thrown by magic would disappear because your team is immune to magic. Come on. Either way, i have shown you that Arion has feats of fighting someone that was immune to magic.

2.) Powerful character=/=Character with strong will. This is false, and there are plenty of examples such as Ichigo. Constantly breaking down and fluctuating in emotion or overall mental state based on power levels at the time when if the shoes were being worn by someone else in his predicament like per say Goku he still couldn't give up until he won/accomplished his goal or died as proven canonically.

With the exception being solely unless you are like a green lantern or something...that is truly the only time where strong will=powerful character definitively.

So to put it as simply as I can prove his strong will via feats...just as I have posted scan upon scan upon scan for my claims when the sincerity of my claims were brought into question by you.

My scan said Arion has Supreme WILLI didn't show that one to prove that he has some powers. But simply to show he has strong will, and we know houshoku only knocks down weak fodder.

FOR VOTERS

So far he has claimed Magic Immunity means Rocks that were magically thrown disappear before hitting his team and that Looking into the future is forbidden because of his team being immune to spells . Neither of those should ever stand and i hope you all can see that as well. As neither spell actually affects his team directly or is even used on anything related to them. Spell #1 Affects rocks and Spell #2 affects a crystal orb that shows him the future.

Iceman once more

First and foremost let us not forget the entirety of the context this isn't just Iceman vs Darkseid. There are multiple perks at play, conditions put in place by OP, and lastly tons of other characters involved. So don't try to over simplify things to the point it's borderline lying(not calling you a liar) just lets not make untrue accusations.

Out of character when pertaining to humans/mutants not bloodlusted non humans...

Oddly enough, not a single Perk or Condition in the OP that makes Iceman Bloodlusted. So no. I am not lying or making untrue accusations.

I have proven that it is out of Character for him to do so. You have so far shown us feats of him being affected by Apocs powers and under TP control (and right after) of Emma Frost.

To punctuate it i will show the scan once more

So, now that we have covered it to be out of character for him, let's go on with the debate.

For the Conclusions

Lets start with your conclusions and show why they are wrong

Darkseid is frozen inside and out at absolute zero right off the bat...

1. You are yet to show me feats of Bobby being fast enough to Blitz DS off the bat. Or that he has ever done that in combat. While we are at it, has he ever done it to someone of consequence? Best that i know of was that he was able to slowly start freezing Thor's blood, and that it did not stop Thor. Anyhow, you say that Superman Freeze breath is not Absolute zero and you are right, but we have seen Darkseid easily survive in space multiple times. And this is what Google has to say about temperature of the space

No Caption Provided

My team either freezes him, knocks him out cold with pure will power as he is weak/inferior both physically("true" stats wise) and mentally(doubt he has that typical shounen never give up attitude, but maybe you can prove me wrong) compared to Luffy....not sure if haki accounts for things strongly considered outside amps such as i.e. Iron man's suits as they are to Tony what magic is to Arlion as far as I know then again maybe you can disprove this, turned to ash by Kaguya, mind controlled, etc...

2. Arion actually has never give up attitude. Every time he was depowered was because he was fighting a skyfather level being and he used up every bit of power he had.

His greatest advantage is and always was his commitment. He would go further and push himself more than any other Mage to take the win. Because of this he has often driven his power to and beyond it's limits. The result is that while wining (every encounter even against more powerful adversaries) he has often used so much of himself that he was depowered afterward. In his 1982 title he was depowered four or five times in three year run by pushing his powers beyond their limits. (@beatboks1 this passage sounds familiar?)

In these scans he fights 3 separate gods and defeats them against all odds each time showing great mental fortitude, in the second scan he fights and vanquishes his own mother .

Your fodder agents(amped or not) and summons get taken out by anyone on my team casually no matter what way this scenario plays out as they have to stay within the limits of "no stronger than 616 Spiderman" who is effectively fodder by my teams standards both individually and definitely as a whole/unite.

My fodder has Apokoliptian weaponry and armors, yes anyone on your team can take them down, but now, your team needs to think about dodging atomic heat guns and gravity beams as well as OB. Either way, Darkseid will bring them back to fire off a second barrage, and a third one and so forth.

Now, the flaw of your strategy

.I believe i was very clear about my team actually being the one on the offensive. They won't stand in a place and wait for your attack. And, you are yet to show me that your team has a way of Surviving any of the things i have shown you.

Seeking Omega Beams that can hit multiple enemies

Avatar head above your team with wide area Blast

Soul manipulation into a metal ball or whatever he has lying around.

So far you have only shown offensive ideas via Iceman and i have shown that Darkseid has some feats of Resisting Cold that is only 2.7 degrees above Absolute Zero.

Anyhow, i will now repost my Victory Tactics as you are yet to try and challenge them

My current victory paths

1. Creating an avatar head above your team and blasting them with Omega beams. 2. Using Omega to Take their souls and put them into balls 3. and 4. Seeking OB

@vintage_spiderman you're up :D

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@geca: @vintage_spiderman: Ok so Omega Beams are fine, I don't see them breaking any rules. And he access to the trinkets that he has been seeing using one multiple occasions, once, twice or even trice isn't really standard if he has many other appearances without them.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 emperorthanos-  Moderator
NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geca

Closing-

Arlion resisting haki-

This actually is a possibility, but as you don't have any viable willpower feats, he is physically beneath Luffy unamped by magic spells, etc.. he is likely to be koed just as someone like Iron man most likely would be by Luffy.

Arlion's gear-

Unless Arlion has used his magical doohickeys on more than three occasions they are unable to be classified as standard gear thus being categorized as non standard gear thus being restricted here.

Crystal orb-

Refer to the first post unless you have some proof of more than three uses(different issues) of said item canonically, and or statement which without a doubt clears up all uncertainty validating you getting a fully powered Arlion with all his non standard gear tools rather than Arlion with standard gear.

Soul stealing-

How in character is that action couldn't help, but notice you keep posting the same panel? Also as you haven't posted any scans of soul stealing a pure energy being or an elemental I will not just take your opinion as fact. Iceman has no physical body and his mind and essence are pseudo earthbound omnipresent. The ice is simply an avatar of his conscience. He is literally everywhere in all water including the water in your teams body. There is no evidence or reason to believe that Darkseid could steal Iceman's soul as his soul stealing ability would have no target other than all water on the earth. No one piece of ice contains Iceman's soul. Even killing his human flesh and blood body doesn't do anything to iceman because his mind is separate from it. How would that work?

Indirectly amping fodder to break the "no stronger than Spidey limitation" set in place by tourney creator-

No way around it, no loop holes, no bs(excuse my french), etc... this IS against the rules.

Iceman's power levels within the context of this hypothetical match up....hype or reality-

You have continually engaged in side stepping Iceman's freezing of a violent embodiment of evil by attempting to sway the voters, and possibly me as well into believing Iceman will treat him as he would a fellow human with non lethal force(even though he has a breaking point as shown in above posts when it pertains to humans too) and not like the monster that he truly is. Yet rightfully so too with you knowing what's at stake if you were to end this ruse, because let's face it you, I, and anybody else who were to come across these posts all know if he were truly all hype like you say would you have wasted time engaging in heavy dialogue explaining as to why Iceman wouldn't use x, y, through z or simply said that is meaningless Darkseid crushes him, because he is blah blah blah times more powerful outside the context of this match up?(not a real question as rebuttals have passed).

Infighting-

"Let's just agree that you kill her".....?

1. Well lol first off you deduct that my team will not work well(which is understandable), then go onto infer Kaguya kills them(not happening nor in a scenario such as this(she knows that by some unknown means she is being pit against some other unknown characters via some other worldly power) would her first thought be one such as that).
  2. Then I prove this false via scans/feats, improved skill, and brand new power of "just two of" my four hero's present on team.
  3. Finally you just flip discussion again and say in a round about way that now Kaguya has to be killed...? Why just not concede that she is outmatched like most capable of rational thought and work alongside them for the time being *scratches head*.
  4. I assume you tried to do such things so my plans involving the ninjas would fall threw, but too bad for you I grasp context a lot better than you thought I did. Plus I don't really adhere to the whole power levels/tier thing to a t or revere them as absolute in Narutoverse I mean this isn't DBZ after all especially when someone like Guy who is just a regular ninja(no special bloodline or sages sons soul or grandiose destiny/fate) who just trained hard could fight on par/briefly overwhelm with help from a few others a godtier. So of course with keeping that in mind it is also the furthest thing from far fetched to think chosen ninjas by the sage himself couldn't surpass Kaguya through some means as well...I mean she had a lot of potential when first unveiled, but after a while though after she was shown to not be able to outstat the duo nor have any idea of what simple transformation jutsu was....most started to realize besides large scale dimensional warping she wasn't that impressive, and definitely not the almighty force in the universe she was cracked up to be lol...

Magic immunity means magic immunity-

STOP SEARCHING FOR A MEANS OF ESCAPE otherwise known as loop hole.

Also I never in any regard said rocks would outright poof out of existence, but what I did say is that they wouldn't damage my team(be nullified), because guess what my guys have magic immunity...magically imbued rocks=having magic so basically my guys resist the magic, and the only attack left is standard rock.

Iceman's pace-

Iceman isn't a speedster, a time manipulator, precognition user, etc... well you are probably wondering how he can keep up.

1.) He can attack and or form various ice constructs, transmute many others(mutants, asguardian, etc..) as well as high tier magical objects(such as mjolnir) into ice and water and back to it's previous/original form to teleport those items to different areas of the globe casually, etc.. all with a thought no need for physical interaction/physical movement.

2.) Iceman can exist everywhere water is on earth...so basically his speed of reaction cannot be anywhere that of a human if his perception is planetary, and he can process almost everything going on at once.

Thor situation-

1.) Thor's physiology as well as durability is insane. He has survived with his insides being transmuted into glass, being on the sun, celestial blast, supernova's, etc..

2.) Bobby was distracted, and also stopped attacking as he didn't really see Thor as a threat while being in a state almost fully unbound by plot. Evident by the fact he never even bothers engaging him seriously after the initial partial freezing which was never completely finished evident by the fact he is trying to talk to him first in a arrogant tone suggesting the freezing is being done slow intentionally so he wouldn't be talking to a ice sculpture whilst mid way stopping when he is called to his multiple ex and none ex girlfriend's attention.

Things that concerned me-

Misconstrued comments.

No Caption Provided

Now lets see from a "classic" inexperienced Iceman's own mouth what mutants powers...well at least his own run on/fueled by...stamina...

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Moving onward...

No Caption Provided

Disingenuous to suggest haki and genjutsu are simply telepathy...

1.) I DIDN'T say haki was magical in nature anywhere...? I stated it's supernatural and will power based.

2.) I however did state genjutsu is more magic based than mental based which is evident until you provide scans of telepaths mentally effecting something which is dead(without a natural brain just a soul bound to a jutsu involving the properties of what is literally stated to be physically dust and ash) or how about what about using tp to come back from the dead(via making reality an illusion) appearing again in an different location completely rejuvenated?

3.) Just, because something has some of the same applications as another ability does make it the same exact power set. At best only an equivalent with in regards to that specific area(genjutsu, haki, and standard tp can all knock you out) to an extent, but past that they vastly differ in purpose and performance as a whole. Would you compare Sakura's chakra enhanced strength(chakra being released as energy projection at the point of impact) to what She hulk does with her true raw strength(not limited to striking, but lifting as well, durability, etc..)...even though they both can achieve similar feats?

4.) How is it NLF? You have strong will or literally outclass the user or both or you don't!

5.) Fodder are put down by haki, and mental blocks will not help as it isn't tp...heck using this logic a shinobi from Naruto could break free from a tp attack with simply not looking at the user whilst yelling release with the proper hand seal formed lol...you know as well as I do equalization has it's limits..

Explanation...

No Caption Provided

Every molecular in your body frozen at absolute zero=/=conditions of space-

Yeah sure I'll give you credit as that was probably your best course of action. Without any legit absolute zero resistance/defense/tanking feats you are ultimately between a rock in a hard place.

In conclusion-

Darkseid is frozen inside and out at absolute zero...

All in all this was a pretty fun debate. And I hope the voters really take the time to read through all the material and participate in voting without favoritism. Good luck to you man!

No Caption Provided

xD love this gif

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

Let's get it out for voting

Arion resisting haki-

Actually i have shown you the scan that claims his will is Supreme as soon as you asked for it, after that scan, you asked for "never give up attitude" and i have shown you scans for that as well. I truly believe at this point you must be confused. Either way, Haki only worked on fodder and animals and Arion is neither. Voters will decide, but You never successfully proven Haki usage on anyone that is not fodder.

Arion crystal ball

I really hate it when i am constantly asked for more and more scans of something just to re-prove my point, i prefer to avoid scan bombing, but if you want it...

Happy now? Imagine if i asked for 5+ scans for your claims... And, of course, i have tons of scans remaining with his crystal ball.

Soul Stealing

You claim soul stealing doesn't work on Bobby based on literally NOTHING! He has no feats of resisting it or not needing a soul to operate. You keep talking about his body obviously not understanding how soul stealing works. His body would NOT be destroyed or harmed. His soul would be transferred into a mundane powerless item.

Darkseid reviving fodder units is NOT AMPING THEM.

No need to write anything here... Seems to me you simply did not understand what amping is. He has power over life and death. He can revive things. SImple as that. But here, have some more feats to help you understand how it works

He doesn't amplify their powers, he uses his own to bring them back at a whim.

Infighting

All that i have been working on here was to prove that your teamwork would really, really suck. Simple as that. You made a decently complicated plan including your team sharing powers and working together all the while knowing that would never happen if you put Kaguya in the same room as Naruto and Sasuke. She is not a forgiving person.

Magic immunity means magic immunity and NOTHING MORE

To quote you: "STOP SEARCHING FOR A MEANS OF ESCAPE otherwise known as loop hole."

I didnt search for a loophole. You have Magic Immunity and i have shown you Arion fighting someone with Magic Immunity. SImple as that, you should really read up on the concept of FEATS. I have literally shown you how it goes down when opponents have the EXACT same thing you do. Your confusion is not amusing.

To quote again

Also I never in any regard said rocks would outright poof out of existence, but what I did say is that they wouldn't damage my team(be nullified), because guess what my guys have magic immunity...magically imbued rocks=having magic so basically my guys resist the magic, and the only attack left is standard rock.

So your team would ignore laws of inertia and being hit by rocks because Magic doesn't work on them. Dude... There is no proof your team can disenchant anything. Once MORE:

You have Magic Immunity. You CANNOT DISENCHANT ANYTHING.

Magic Immunity=/= disenchanting

Iceman freezing Darkseid

So, Iceman couldn't outright freeze Thor based on (and you said this) Thors durability. This is DARKSEID we are talking about. In fact you haven't shown us Iceman freezing anyone with high durability. Either way, i actually have feats of Darkseid resisting -270 degrees C and Superman Freeze breath while you have nothing to prove Iceman can survive Omega Beams.

Darkseid>>>> Thor.

Either way, Iceman gets hit by omega and gets his soul trapped in a rock or something before he does anything.

Chakra cloak on Bobby

Even if Chakra cloak would mean Bobby could use his powers longer you have no proof he could use them faster.

In your ONLY planetary feat it took him an ENTIRE NIGHT to freeze the planet. Here he has half an hour or so. Your plan doesn't hold water.

Conclusion

All in all you completely FAILED to prove your team has ANY means of surviving Omega Beams attack. But just in case, if somebody here believes you have proven you have the speed to dodge it let's just show how fast Omega Beam is Pre Crisis

1. Hit Flash 2. PC Superman not fast enough to react 3. Lightray not fast enough to survive

I believe All voters know how fast Flash and Supes are, but Lightray might even be faster:

No Caption Provided

In fact the only thing you have Successfully proven was the fact that you can KO my fodder. So, once the battle starts my team holds all the cards.

For voters

1. He hasn't proven teamwork abilities of his team

2. He hasn't proven he has a way of surviving initial Omega Beam attack.

3. I have proven Arion can fight the likes of SUPERMAN while he had Magic Immunity just like his team does.

4. I have proven Arion has, and i quote the scan i have posted, "supreme will", and that he has "the never give up" attitude. Hell, he has fought Skyfather level opponents.

5. I have proven all of my prep points, while his came short. He claims Iceman can freeze the planet in half an hour (based on a single feat where he was amped and it still took him an entire night)

6. He hasn't shown Bobby being able to freeze anyone of similar durability level as Darkseid AND he has agreed with me that durability is important here. Whereas i have shown it is out of character for him to do it. He still claims he would blitz freeze off the bat. Which happened literally NEVER

7. All in all, Omega Beams finish this with a MFTL attack that clears his entire team as soon as the fight starts.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid: Nice! Honestly I could've gone on and on with you lol, but alas the limit of post set by OP is 1 opener, 2 rebuttals, and 1 closer...so fun while it lasted.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@chimeroid: @vintage_spiderman:Ok cool. I only put the 4 post limit to ensure this round didn't take too long. But since the third second round match has only just begun if you both want one more post each, I'm more than happy to let you do so.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos said:

@chimeroid: @vintage_spiderman:Ok cool. I only put the 4 post limit to ensure this round didn't take too long. But since the third second round match has only just begun if you both want one more post each, I'm more than happy to let you do so.

I think I've said a good deal already that is fine...and thanks for the offer btw.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos said:

I think I've said a good deal already that is fine...and thanks for the offer btw.

Ok then I will open voting.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 emperorthanos-  Moderator
NuclearRebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By NuclearRebirth

@emperorthanos:

I'm gonna have to give it to Chimeroid on the basis of Darkseid's Omega Beams. Specifically their ability to hit even very fast foes and their amazing destructive force/soul manipulation.

There was little Vintage_Spiderman could do to counter that.

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Sorry for the long post but here goes nothing.

I'm voting for @chimeroid I think he did a much better job countering @vintage_spiderman feats as well as addressing what he would do in the fight. Personally i felt there was a bit of reaching here on both sides but i felt Vintage may have done more. Firstly he took the rules a bit too far. He called a lot of things against the rules i'd consider fair game. Also i feel he may have overhyped Bobbyhe's great (my favorite X-man) but i don't feel he is overall as good as he stated. Also yeah Bobby did have his potential unlocked so i don't really think that counts as his own power (he has a lot of cool feats of his own that weren't used). This would be like me arguing that soul society arc Ichigo is going to go Vasto Lorde or Part 1 Naruto would go 8 tails. They have the potential to do it but they haven't yet unlocked that potential

Additionally, and this is fairly debateable, I do think psi blockers would work on Haki. Personally by that logic Genjutsu could be used on Martian Manhunter and he wouldn't be able to get out as he didn't have the chi needed to escape. Next magic resistance. I don't think Chimeroid did anything against the rules with his magic. It seemed pretty decently in the limits. Next Darkseid appears to use some kind of Necromancy or something which is in the rules.

Resisting the cold of space should allow Darksied to at least semi resist Iceman for a few seconds (like Thor). And while i don't think Iceman would nesecarily hold back on Darksied that is not something you have showed him doing in character on anyone. (he has done it to someone in character but it wasn't in your post)

Freezing the planet also seems out. As mentioned Iceman was using more power than he normally does and he still took a night (let's assume 8 hours) even if his powers were amped 6 times and not just his physicals he would still take 80 minutes to freeze the planet. Meaning in prep he'd only freeze part of the planet (which may not be the part they are on) Granted for him to attempt (they are on an abandoned planet so i don't see why it's against his character) it just seem against his character. Personally I don't see him having his powers increased but more his stamina allowing him to use his powers longer without tiring.

Overall Chimeroid did a better debate and countered Vintage's post while Vintage never really countered Chimeroid's multiple strategies. Additionally Chimeroid did a lot less reachng though their were a few things i disliked in his posts. Vintage sidelined his whole team for the most part and never really showed how most of them would be helpful. As i see it no one but Darkseid and Bobby really matter here and by what's been shown Bobby has no resistance to soul steal and Darkseid will have resistance to cold based attacks. Overall I think chimeroid did the better job debating overall.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: @chimeroid: I've also gotta go with Chimeroid. There are many reasons I feel he took this victory but it boils down to the heavy reliance of Iceman. Vintage Spiderman did a great job debating for Iceman, but his reliance on the character made it feel almost like a "Darkseid vs Iceman" battle, and that's not something Darkseid could win. I thought Arion was the main category which Vintage Spiderman had an advantage in. I did feel "Magic Immunity" covered most of the things Chimeroid utilized Arion for. I felt Vintage Spiderman was unable to prove Iceman could be amped and his feats were a good bit lower than what they were sold as. I thought Chimeroid thoroughly debunked Darkseid being frozen, and that was really the only plausible counter to Darkseid. Meanwhile Chimeroid proved Darkseid could use the Omega Beams to neutralize anyone from the opposition. Tactically, Chimeroid just had the advantage on almost every point. In terms of debating itself it was very close, both being very skilled. The formatting and phrasing was great on both parts, and the organization was visually appealing. Vintage Spiderman was definitely not lacking in proof, but I felt Chimeroid made better use of it. More thorough and more structurally appealing use of scans by Chimeroid was really the only standout here. So good job on both your parts, but I've got to edge it to Chimeroid.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Current Vote count

Vintage_spiderman- 0

Chimeroid-3

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The-Seeffiss17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos: I dont mind you calling people to vote, but dont spam same people :D They probably saw it already and decided against voting.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@chimeroid: Well it worked on HTTK. Plus they might have missed the first tag and I did tag some new people.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@vintage_spiderman: @chimeroid: You guys have anyone to call out?

Because I think I'm going to close voting soon. I will drop a vote myself once I reread everything so there is still some time.

But current tally remains

3-0 in Chimeroid's favor.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers