#1 Edited by EmperorThanos- (15172 posts) - - Show Bio

This is the first round of the second edition of my high tier make a team tourney

@mr_ingenuity

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

• Nate Grey
  • Necrom
  • Reed Richards
  • 1 Hour of prep
  • Perfect Teamwork
No Caption Provided

8.@hope_w

• Naruto
  • Quasar
  • Beta Ray Bill
  • Perfect Team Work
  • Mental Immunity

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. No Time Manipulation
  4. No speed steal
  5. No reality warping
  6. No Power Copying/stealing.
  7. No BFR
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man. They cannot be amped either.
  9. Summons, constructs or other fodder are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote in unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet with no other people on it except for the fighters

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

GL to my opponent, I will begin asap

Avatar image for _kingoflatveria
#3 Posted by _KingofLatveria (17217 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. I against Quasar should be interesting

T4V cuz I see Reed

#4 Posted by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15172 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Edited by Mr_Ingenuity (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w:

Character Intros

Nate Grey aka X-Man

No Caption Provided

Telekinesis

Nate's TK is the most versatile part of his powerset being that it can be used as a blunt instrument or surgical knife.

Telekinetically interrupting electrical impulses of a crowed to paralyze them.

No Caption Provided

Redirects Jean Grey's TK

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Restraining & pinning Abomination to a wall.

Nate TK shield withstands Tundra's stomp who was bigger than the surrounding mountains. Then Nate telekinetically blast Tundra off of him.

Nate makes a dead alternate reality Forge speak by telekinetically controlling his neurons, & vocal cords.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Fissures an alternate earth just to get a characters attention.

Energy Form

Later on in Nate's career he became energy but it was shown long before that as his last mutation.

No Caption Provided

Later Nate learns how to full control this state from his sacrifice to save the earth.

No Caption Provided

Nate reforms just as Beast predicts.

Nate's energy form is intangible to physical harm.

No Caption Provided

Telepathy

Nate can hide his presence from other telepaths.

No Caption Provided

PSI scans the planet.

No Caption Provided

Nate telepathy is powerful enough to connect with virus microbes.

No Caption Provided

By linking his mind to another he can learn months worth of information in an instant.

No Caption Provided

Nate was even able to learn Qabiri's entire life story.

No Caption Provided

Nate's presence on earth has been able to severely strain or take out weaker telepaths.

Nate implanted his mind in every living creature on earth then later reformed as energy.

Teleportation

Nate's capable of short range teleportation.

Nate's long range teleportation allows him to travel the multiverse.

He can even remotely teleport a character to an alternate earth.

Precognition, Retrocognition & Psychometry

Mimic first comes into contact with Nate and starts seeing his future. Nate is far more advanced he has over 300 ways to see the future & can view multiple possible futures at a time.

Nate coming into contact with a telepathic hive mind allowed him to see events he missed on 616 earth. Events pictured: Illuminati sending hulk to space, Civil War, Secret invasion, Dark Reign & even Osborne's plans for him.

Psychometry is a subset of retrocognition & here is a basic explanation.

No Caption Provided

Necrom

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Life Force Vampire

Magic

Anti-Phoenix

Telepathy

Superior to Rachel, while she isn't using the Phoenix.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5

Psychic projection through multiverse convergence. Which was enough to block Rachel's telepathy (Rachel isn't using the Phoenix)

Telekinesis, Strength & Durability

The feats are compiled within these scans so no need to post them multiple times.

Reed Richards AKA Mister Fantastic

No Caption Provided

2005 Handbook entry

No Caption Provided

Intelligence

Reed's most notable ability in all of his publication has been his intelligence. But it isn't the fact that Reed is intelligent it's the fact that Reed is so intelligent that no other character in 616 compares. I have three examples of this & in recent years I would consider these examples Reeds best feats.

The Entity takes Reed back to before the big bang to recreate the universe. And while it has the power to do so it has no understanding on the grand scale how the universe operates. So it asks Reed to open his mind so he may help recreate the universe.

Reed created his own universe with a paradox built into it. While it is finite it is also infinite.

Then we have the bridge a machine capable of observing the multiverse. But Reed isn't simply looking through a telescope, no he's compressing the entire space time of universes to make them observable. With that it can download universes directly into his mind.

Prep

My team will link up via telepathy to keep their plans in perfect sync and make their actions simultaneous. Nate will start by using precog to see who exactly they're up against. From there he'll teleport the bridge from Reeds lab and reconstruct it on the battlefield. With that Reed will use the bridge to get full knowledge on the opponents.

Now with that complete Reed will know what tech he'll need. He can get things such as invisibility bracelets, pym particle gun, antimatter guns, universal entropy gun, & antimatter bomb.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Experimental Anti Matter Gun

No Caption Provided

Gun that fires Anti Matter shells & Universal Entropy Gun

No Caption Provided

Anti Matter bomb. To make the Antimatter bomb more manageable he'll shrink it to the size of a coin.

The closing part of the teams prep is to ready the bomb, equipped Reed and Necrom with the bracelets. Then have Nate take possession of Necroms body giving him a substantial boost in power with the anti phoenix.

#7 Posted by LanternBatman (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Tag after every post please.

#8 Posted by geekryan (2636 posts) - - Show Bio

T4V

#9 Posted by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

Returning from a ban gimmie a few more days....

#10 Posted by vsw (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: lol what were u banned for?

#11 Edited by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

@vsw: called someone a 'pest' in response to thier foul language and insults and was banned for 3 days for 'threatening to kill somone'. I have never seen anything like it in my entire life, if it wasnt genuinely hilarious I'd feel insulted.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
#12 Posted by tomtheawesome123 (1392 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: just curious, was the person you called pest thenewguysnm1 XD?

#13 Posted by vsw (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Thenewguysnm1 (6959 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: just curious, was the person you called pest thenewguysnm1 XD?

no stop bringing my name up

#15 Posted by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

Few more hrs.

#16 Posted by Lil_Remains (1239 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol. Tag.

#17 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15172 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

Quasar:

No Caption Provided

Once an average agent of S.H.I.E.L.D., Wendell Vaughn's life changed when he donned a pair of Quantum Bands to protect the devices from falling into the clutches of A.I.M. agents. He found that once he put the devices on he could control the energies the wristbands tapped into better then any of the other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents that had previously tried it. Nick Fury then recruited Wendell for S.H.I.E.L.D.‘s Super-Agent program. During a trip into space to learn the origins of the Quantum bands, Quasar was contacted by Eon, the guardian of Cosmic Awareness. He appointed Quasar the Protector of the Universe.

Probably the coolest cape of all time...anyways my post has been eaten several times in a row so lets just skip the extra cool stuff I had lined up and get to what he can do. With the Q-bands Wendell is one of the best Energy manipulators in the EU and can practically manipulate any source he comes across, through this energy Manipulation he manifests light based Constructs that are based purely on his Imagination:

No Caption Provided

The above is just an example of such, you may notice Quasar narrating most of his actions via thought bubbles. Its sort of how a lantern uses his 'will' to manifest constructs of various strengths however Quasar is much more versatile in his attacks, for example his constructs have also been shown to drain energy and redirect it:

No Caption Provided

Above was an example of such with the ThanMan, he can convert it either physically or just outright redirect it as shown against classic Phoenix:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Scans are in reverse order I can't fix this for some reason.....

Regarding the Sheer Durability of the Constructs, they've been proven unbreakable by teams consisting of the Xmen, Thor, Hulk, and Herc (thats Masterson and Prof. Hulk):

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As well as Taken blasts from the Big G:

No Caption Provided

And probably one of the most random and hilarious showings to date is Quasar comically survivng a star going Nova as he watched Thanos and Mael fight over it like toddlers:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As far as other attributes such as Draining he's done so to Jack of Hearts practically stealing his life force which leads me to believe Wendell can interact with Naruto's chakra:

No Caption Provided

And he has stated so again against Norrin in their (Total CiS) fight showing he can use it against even the Power cosmic.

No Caption Provided

Speed wise Wendell is Nanosecond in perception and processing speeds therefore his combat speed lies somewhere to LS-FTL, he is also fond of using teleportation (Q-Jump)mid-combat, such as when he and BRB stopped a black Hole:

No Caption Provided

And when he drained some energy from his comrades while shielding them in nanoseconds notice:

No Caption Provided

That should give you a gist of what Wendell can do onto my main man:

Beta Ray Beast:

No Caption Provided

Beta Ray Bill is one of the few beings worthy of lifting Thor's hammer after he fairly bested the Thunder God, because of this Odin gave Bill his own hammer, Stormbreaker.Stormbreaker, like Mjolnir, was forged with Uru metal. The hammer was imbued by Odin with a small portion of his own Odinforce power being so it is practically equal to Mjolnir in power.

Bill is just in better sense a Thor who doesnt Job; he doesnt hesitate to abuse his versatility and he is a threatening physical powerhouse his strength/Striking abilities are utterly insanse; the clash between him and Thor destroyed a countryside:

No Caption Provided

Oneshotted numerous of Tyrants drones who were actually beating Herald tier characters in numbers:

No Caption Provided

Busts a planetoid by blitzing Stardust into it:

Bill is very dominant physically but what seperates him from most phsyical powerhouses is his versatility in Energy Manipulation/Projection. Bill is quite notorious for using the abilities of Storm breaker, he can drain in combat just like Quasar with the Q-bands, in the same fight with Stardust he absorbs his blast and redirects it:

Again im not sure whats up with this order that first scan should be last, however it seems to be in order after that. Bill has shown the ability to lighten objects with his hammer:

No Caption Provided

As well as the ability to outright drain beings of even Ego's nature:

No Caption Provided

Summon massive storms capable of causing a solar eclipse:

Bonus that Quasar is also clearly a ladies man....anyways moving on Bill doesnt suffer from the lowshowings of Speed that Thor has as the opponents he usually fights warrant him not pulling any punches and going all out from the beginning. Here with Quasar and Surfer they percieve a single milisecond as hours:

No Caption Provided

On top of him blitzing Stardust across a Solar system he also has speedy combos in which he crosses vast distances, like such:

No Caption Provided

Bill also like Quasar can teleport via creating portals and actually likes to do so when he can in combat as shown above with the joint feat with Quasar to BFR the black hole and as well as against Ego:

No Caption Provided

Regarding how Durable Bill is he is just as Durable as Thor tbh and has eaten planet busting attacks from Heralds to the face:

No Caption Provided

Resists two blackhole like singularities:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And surface wiping attacks to the face as well:

No Caption Provided

So yea, beta ray beast is an accurate description.....moving on to my final guy a pretty out of place person if ya ask me but his team can supplement him nicely:

Naruto Uzumaki:

No Caption Provided

Naruto Uzumaki (うずまきナルト, Uzumaki Naruto) is a shinobi of Konohagakure and a descendant of the Uzumaki clan. He became the jinchūriki of the Nine-Tails on the day of his birth — a fate that caused him to be shunned by most of Konoha throughout his childhood. After joining Team Kakashi, Naruto worked hard to gain the village's acknowledgement all the while chasing his dream to become Hokage. In the following years, through many hardships and ordeals, he became a capable ninja regarded as a hero both by the villagers, and soon after, the rest of the world, becoming known as the Hero of the Hidden Leaf (木ノ葉隠れの英雄, Konohagakure no Eiyū, Literally meaning: Hero of the Hidden Tree Leaves). He soon proved to be one of the main factors in winning the Fourth Shinobi World War, leading him to achieve his dream and become the village's Seventh Hokage (七代目火影, Nanadaime Hokage, Literally meaning: Seventh Fire Shadow).

Ok lets not beat around the bush Naruto is my main means of combat on this team which maybe odd .....but Naruto's Energy Manipulation is much different than anyone elses here, he uses a mix of physical and spiritual energy in a mass called Chakra/Senjutsu to accomplish his attacks, in which case even in Base he's capable of causing a windstorm over the area of a country with Rasenshuriken:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Its also good to note that each Rasenshuriken is a spiraling windstorm consisted of Microscopic blades with Varying effects:

No Caption Provided

By EoS he has dozens of Variations of these techniques that he spams in rapid succession:

No Caption Provided

Each have an independant ability due to having Chakra from different tailed beasts, some of which would cause serious problems for anyone who has a physical form. Each one of them is capable of outputting a country sized Fireball on detonation, anything caught in the windstorm is hit aswell:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

However most notably his Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken from Chakra from TSB which atomizes anything it touches along with its own stated superiority to Molecular Manipulation:

He can casually spam six of them:

No Caption Provided

Moving on to Naruto's speed he's roughly in the same boat as his teammates however he doesnt possess travel speed on their level. However his combat speed makes up for it in spades, before I post aby feats though I jist want to put into perspective how basically every shinobi fight in Naruto is reliant on Combat speed, like so in the very first lesson:

No Caption Provided

Putting that in perspective with practically every battle in the series gives you a basic understanding, here Naruto percieves the Raikage in slow motion and physically outruns him as he's less than an inch away from his face:

The raikage already moves at untraceable speeds to people to actually have percieved Natural lightning but even associating him as Cloud-to-ground speed would label that as a Microsecond Feat. Does so again here in an even closer range and with pure reactionary:

No Caption Provided

After his amp Naruto reacts to sheet lightning (upward speed) after its fired, throws a chakra rod to meet it mid-air, then blitzes as its still extending from Madaras Hands:

In the same motion of the prior blitz he dodges LS at less than a foot away from his body after it was fired while being held mid-air by an invisible opponent:

Regarding Narutos Durability its utterly insane with a near Hulk like Regen that allows him to patch holes in vital organs in an instant:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6

In-fact two of Naruto's weaker forms do extensive damage to his body that shows it's pure damage soak, his blood litterally begins to boil as it singes off his skin

No Caption Provided

A bit further down the line in KN6 his entire skeletal structure is turned inside out on top of this effect:

He's even shown to be able being compressed into a planetoid of thousands of tons of rock:

No Caption Provided

Along with casually having a tug of war with his soul:

No Caption Provided

Basically anything short of a brainshot isnt going to kill him as Kurama will Save him from it. Now lets get to Naruto's versatility in his misc Techniques that he uses quite often, firstly ever since part 1 Naruto could make a thousand clones :

No Caption Provided

By war arc even his clones have shown the ability to make more clones.....:

No Caption Provided

However by EoS he's shown the ability to clone even Kurama:

No Caption Provided

Which is a massive advantage due to the fact Kurama can provide support via healing along with amplify their own abilities:

No Caption Provided

Along with the fact that the physicals of his clones dont really change (Durability wise the more he makes the less hits they can take) and he can use the same techniques, multiple of them would be a hassle for even a Herald to deal with. One Kurama Clone can absorb Senjutsu from the entire planet:

No Caption Provided

He has a form of TP from Kurama Passively existing....its like a level of killing intent so lethal its manifested physically and Mentally:

That should basically sum up the gist of what these guys can do.....onto the initial thoughts...

Team StarFox GamePlan:

• Well since Naruto doesnt have any problems opening with Clones I see nothing wrong with him opening with the limit off the bat; 3 Kurama Clones and 7 regular clones.
  • With perfect teamwork Naruto sends a Kurama Avatar to both Bill and Quasar while stashing one in a far away place so it can gather senjutsu.
  • Since Quasar can manipulate any energy he can draw more senjutsu to the planet for the far away Kurama. While also amplifying the clones attacks thats with him, Quasar has siphoned the energy of stars before. He should easily be capable of boosting his output to a substantial degree.
  • Since Bill can manipulate massive storms he and the Kurama avatar he's with can without a doubt dish out a planet level AoE with Rasenshuriken.
  • Naruto is known for setting up some really nice plays and extreme collabs with Sasuke and team 7.....with that here and the synergy between Wendell and Bill already their powersets work well with one another and practically every combined attack they could conjure would be of Planet+ level.
  • Rasenshuriken + Q-Bands + cosmic level storm = Cosmic draining Windstorm, GGnore
#19 Edited by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w: I suggest use a document for the text part of your post and link scan albums with imgur if CV is glitching.

#21 Posted by Lan_Fan (8744 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, that's a really OP combination and plan from Mr_Ingenuity.

#22 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (14456 posts) - - Show Bio

@hope_w:

Opening Strategy

Being out of sync with time my team will be virtually undetectable. With the convenience of being undetected their strategies will be uninterrupted.

No Caption Provided

Having gained info on their opponents during prep they'll know everyones weaknesses. For Wendell his Q-energy can't interact with antimatter or magic & the quantum bands themselves can be removed. Naruto's chakra can be drained from him. And while Beta Ray Bill has no inherent weakness he can be overpowered and lacks defences for TK.

While my team has a lot of deadly options, they wouldn't start with them aside from Necrom. Nate and Reed will opt for a non lethal approach & move on from there.

Nate can start with a TK attack aimed at the opponents' brains for an instant KO.

No Caption Provided

But let's assume Quantum Bands could somehow block the combined TK of Nate & Necrom. Well Nate would find a way to circumvent Wendell's defences such as teleport the Quantum Bands out of Wendell's possession to the otherside of the planet. At that point Wendell is powerless giving my team the win over him via incapacitation.

Keep in mind the above is just the most quick and painless of the non lethal options. If Nate or Reed wanted to hurt their opponents they very well can. Nate's amp TK could crush the entire planet just as Necrom did to a gas giant. Even the smallest gas giant in our solar system dwarfs earth in mass and is about four times the size.

No Caption Provided

Then there are the lethal options such as entropy gun and antimatter bomb. No one is surviving a universal entropy gun & the antimatter bomb would easily kill Naruto and Wendell. Leaving Beta Ray Bill with an impossible task of soloing a team he can't detect. Although at that point they wouldn't need the bracelet.

#23 Posted by Hope_w (1645 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeez you dont waste time do you? Ill try to have mine up today so we can continue this pace.

#24 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15172 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#25 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (8236 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this still going?

#26 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15172 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by EmperorThanos- (15172 posts) - - Show Bio