• 57 results
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

This is the first round of the second edition of my high tier make a team tourney

@deathhero61

• Buu
  • Negi Springfield
  • Bakura
  • Molecular Immunity
  • Perfect Teamwork
No Caption Provided

@tomtheawesome123

• The Maker
  • Dr Doom
  • Jean Grey
  • 1 hour of prep
  • Full Knowledge

Rules

1. Win by Death, Incap or KO.
  2. Standard Gear.
  3. No Time Manipulation
  4. No speed steal
  5. No reality warping
  6. No Power Copying/stealing.
  7. No BFR
  8. No Summons, constructs or any other fodder stronger than 616 Bleeding Edge Iron Man. They cannot be amped either.
  9. Summons, constructs or other fodder are limited to 200
  10. Cloning is limited to 10

Voting Rules:

1. Vote for the better debater
  2. Do not vote on which character you think you will win
  3. Give reasoning to your vote.
  4. I will count the total votes
  5. If I feel a vote in unjustified or biased I will not count it.

Battle ground

Indestructible planet with no other people on it except for the fighters

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Is it always going to be a composite universe? (The Battlefield)

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DeathHero61

@emperorthanos-: There's two versions of Bakura. One of them was his street level magicians self and the other was when he was fused with anotber character who was about mid-tier, high-tier.(this was the last time he was seen before he was killed)

Do we have composite of these characters or is it only anime and manga feats and the standard levels of said character?

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

tag after DeathHero's post.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos-: There's two versions of Bakura. One of them was his street level magicians self and the other was when he was fused with anotber character who was about mid-tier, high-tier.(this was the last time he was seen before he was killed)

Do we have composite of these characters or is it only anime and manga feats and the standard levels of said character?

It's the second(Bolded)

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos-: Is it always going to be a composite universe? (The Battlefield)

No it's a separate universe. But connected to every multiverse.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tag after Tom's post.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#9 darthjhawk  Moderator

Wait Bakura's actually being used in a match. Tag me instantly. Bout time Yu-gi-oh got some love.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheWatcherKing
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakura, interesting.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DeathHero61

@emperorthanos- said:
@deathhero61 said:

It's the second(Bolded)

If that's the case do you mind if I change one of my perks? If its okay with my opponent?

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: is temporary bfr to the moon(My characters allowed)I don't want genjutsu affecting my team

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos- said:
@deathhero61 said:

It's the second(Bolded)

If that's the case do you mind if I change one of my perks? If its okay with my opponent?

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 emperorthanos-  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 emperorthanos-  Moderator
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By DeathHero61

@tomtheawesome123: do you mind if I switch one of my perks? Looking back on it, molecular immunity probably isn't necessary or helpful in this tourney.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait what? Bakura's actually being used in something?

Tag after every post

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait what? Bakura's actually being used in something?

Tag after every post

I'm surprised he isn't. He's fairly simple, has a lot of hax, in a tourney it would be easy as hell to abuse him. Maybe people think some of his abilities are limited to Card Games?

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By DeathHero61

@emperorthanos-: He gave the okay, drop Molecular Immunity for 1 hour of prep.

By the way does Composite Buu include post adsorptions?(Buuhan, Buutenks, Buucolo etc.) like last time?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

T4V

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I think Buu doesn't have his absorptions. I very distinctly recall in the Signups thread it explicitly saying "Composite Buu (no absorptions)"

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tomtheawesome123: That rule was saying Buu cannot asborb people in this tourney. Which is why I asked if I can asborb my teammates.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Hey man if you don't have many CAV's going can you start please?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@tomtheawesome123: @deathhero61: Bump. it's been 10 days and no posts. Someone is going to have to post in the next 4 days or both of you are dqed.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DeathHero61

@tomtheawesome123: @deathhero61: Bump. it's been 10 days and no posts. Someone is going to have to post in the next 4 days or both of you are dqed.

Sorry, I've been busy, college started up for me last week. I'll have a post up real quick today or tomorrow. Promise.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I will get a post ready just in case you break that promise.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

It's the second(Bolded)

One last thing, I know you said no before, but is it possible to at least get a composite of the human character known as Bakura? Which includes his previous incarnation in Egypt? If you can give me a composite Buu I don't think it should be too much trouble to give me a composite Bakura, as long as its not a completely different character.(like Zorc for instance)

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/54idbv/respect_yami_bakuraand_zorc_and_thief_king_bakura/

if you cannot then that's fine. I can honestly work with what I have no problem at all.

But Bakura(During the time where he possessed Ryo) and Thief King Bakura(the exact same person except 3000 years ago) are practically the same with slightly different abilities. The latter is just more powerful due to more showings and better access to certain feats and abilities.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By emperorthanos-  Moderator

@deathhero61: I can't sorry. Now that the tourney is started I can't give you more powerful stuff. You needed to have asked me prior to matches being made.

tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: By "No BFR" do you mean that you are also not allowed to exit the battlefield yourself? Furthermore, does moving to a different universe that is still inside the multiverse of the battlefield count as exiting the battlefield?

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By DeathHero61

@deathhero61: I can't sorry. Now that the tourney is started I can't give you more powerful stuff. You needed to have asked me prior to matches being made.

That's fair. My bad. Like I said, I can work with what I have anyway. Now i know for next time when i suggest a character.

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 emperorthanos-  Moderator

@emperorthanos-: By "No BFR" do you mean that you are also not allowed to exit the battlefield yourself? Furthermore, does moving to a different universe that is still inside the multiverse of the battlefield count as exiting the battlefield?

Yes self BFR isn't allowed either

Yes. leaving the planet is leaving the battlefield.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 emperorthanos-  Moderator
DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By DeathHero61

@tomtheawesome123:

Negi Springfield.

No Caption Provided

"It was overwhelming. He moved at the speed of lightning, and manipulated a thousand spells. He was an immortal monster who destroyed everything. The strongest, but also, the most evil immortal"

Bio

Negi Springfield, the main character of Negima, and the main antagonist of UQ Holder. An immortal combat mage with an entire harem of middle school girls as his former army(long story trust me) somewhere down the line, to get stronger and to reach his father in strength, he mastered forbidden arts that allowed him to surpass virtually everyone in the series, becoming almost unkillable, untouchable, and unparalleled in combat. Somewhere down the line he had to face his father in the most unfavorable of conditions, which lead to him being fused with the main antagonist of the UQ Holder Story. Ialda, the mage of beginning.

Quick Sample of abilities and stats.

To make things simple, instead of explaining his versatility in one post(it would take forever to do since he has soooo many feats starting from the beginning of the series even up to this point.) I'm simply going to have short sections on his max speed, his strength, and core abilities such as magia erebea, among other things.

Lets start with strength/durability and destructive capacity.

Negi managed to create a shockwave so large, it not only dwarfed the nearby land formations, but it also shook both the island he was on and an island other people were on. That's insane.(not to mention this is an extremely weaker version of him.)

An early Nagi(Negi's father who he has long surpassed) was nuking mountains and wiping out entire magical armies with his strikes.

Two examples of this. First one, he punches the mage of beginning, and his attacks passes through the multi-city block sized construct and creates a hellish explosion down below.

No Caption Provided

Second example, obliterating a small mountain.

No Caption Provided

Then there's the crazy scaling off of Fate's Barriers and oh is that a doozy. Analysis below the scans. Read those 1 by 1. Analysis and Scans courtesy of @beaconofstrength

Scan 1: Fate's barriers and raw durability could effortlessly endure Chachamaru's satalite which could vaporize a 700+ meter tall and hyper durable monster that could reach up into the clouds. The fodder minions this Demon produced were so durable anti-tank, anti-demon bullets didn't dent them. The giant demon also 1 shotted the highest class of dragon, which was said to be able to stalemate Rakan.

Scan 2: Chachamaru's laser also caused an explosion a mile high and wide, which nearly destroyed the gravekeepers if it missed.

Scan 3: The best feat from Chachamaru's laser is when it tore through the hyper-massive shield,twice, to get to Fate. This scan is a reference for how large and thick this magical barrier was. Here's another scan giving the scale of the gravekeeper's palace

Now it took 2 blast from Chachamaru's satellite beam to break Fate's barriers. On the other hand Fate after an amp, casually thrust through the same barriers by casually thrusting his fist, while Negi who also gained an amp, in base form, did it with a finger poke....again, that's insane. He has other feats but thats enough. On to his speed.

Speed freaking kills. It won't kill your guys at all, but it would kill almost any mid-tier in this tourney and any brick that doesn't have similar levels of speed, this is important for my strategy.

In his RT form, he gets a huge boost in stats, especially speed. He turns himself into a literal lightning bolt. So that means physical attacks are utterly ineffective. He can also evade and launch attacks by turning into lightning.

Raiten Taisō: A form of Magia Erebea attained by absorbing Kilipil Astrape, causing the user to become electrically charged.

• In this form, Negi can use Raiten Shundo, a greatly improved version of Instant Movement that allows the user to dash at lightning speed. Though Chamo refers to the speed of lightning as 150 kilometers per second, the description of the ability in theLexicon Negimarium describes the ability similarly to the return stroke of lightning, which moves at 220 million miles per hour (mach 290k, or about a third of light speed)

• Best part, he can pull a naruto and summon thousands of decoys clones(I know were limited to ten for cloning but that's all I need)

That's not all, he has a crazy solid healing factor. Its insanely fast. Think about how fast these characters are fighting, and how fast their wounds are closing up before they perform their next action. Lightning speed healing factor. Fun right?

Like I said, Negi was fused with what is basically the last boss of the Negima/UQ Holder series. It took me forever to find a proper analysis for this ability and a proper way to explain it, so I asked @beaconofstrength to help as well. The analysis is all him, and I appreciate him gathering the scans for me.

Phantasmagoria:

A basic explanation of the Phantasmagoria, given by Kitty.
A basic explanation of the Phantasmagoria, given by Kitty.

Phantasmagoria is a dream-like world where the user reigns supreme. The user of the Phantasmagoria can use it as a TP-assault by dragging their victim inside the user's mind and breaking their will. Negi Ialda's Phantasmagoria seems to be the most deadly Phantasmagoria, due to the army of 6+ billion souls residing inside her mind, along with Negi & Ialda's sheer willpower.

Inside Negi's Phantasmagoria, there are multiple "layers", which makes this attack extremely hard to break out of.

1. The initial illusion, which is multi-planetary in size and traps the victim in a happy dream while subconsciously breaking their will.
  2. The army of raging souls, which forcibly tries to consume their will.
  3. Being able to out-willpower Negi Ialda in a mental battle, which is hard, due to Negi enduring Resonance and the 6+ billion souls invading his mind and soul for 30 years straight.

There are few ways to break out of the Phantasmagoria, due to it's sheer power. Their are only two known ways of breaking out.

• Being able to negate the space with magic cancellation, as the telepathic attack is still magic in nature.
  • Being able to out-willpower Negi Ialda in a mental battle, which is extremely hard, due to Negi enduring Resonance and the 6+ billion souls invading his mind and soul for 30 years straight.

How the Phantasmagoria works/is applied.

This is mostly going to be a scan dump, due to showings mattering more.

Touta being dragged into an "illusion" being able to see a precise recording of what Negi's life was like.

Kitty confirming the Phantasmagoria is infact inside her mind and it's a game of mind/will.
Kitty confirming the Phantasmagoria is infact inside her mind and it's a game of mind/will.
Negi's Phantasmagoria spans from at least Earth to Mars.
Negi's Phantasmagoria spans from at least Earth to Mars.
Time inside the Phantasmagoria moves differently while inside it.
Time inside the Phantasmagoria moves differently while inside it.

Resonance:

Fate explaning the abilities of Ialda's Resonence.
Fate explaning the abilities of Ialda's Resonence.

Ialda's unique ability is called Resonance, which after death, she possess her killer's mind and soul and breaks their will with the grief of the entire solar system and an army of over 6 billion raging souls (Sayoko contained 340,000 raging souls inside her, and Santa confirmed Ialda's army is nearly 20,000x larger).

Negi endured this for 30 years, while Ialda has endured it for 6000 years. This is a clear show of intense willpower, which is used to help devour minds of people trapped inside her Phantasmagoria.

Fate confirming it is a mind attack.
Fate confirming it is a mind attack.
Zazie explaining how Resonance works in detail.
Zazie explaining how Resonance works in detail.
Dynamis confirms that Ialda's Resonance does latch to the soul.
Dynamis confirms that Ialda's Resonance does latch to the soul.

Army of Undead:

An army of 6 billion souls, which fuel Ialda's power. They reside inside her mind and empower her.

Santa confirms there are 20,000+ more souls inside Ialda then Sayoko, who had 340,000 souls.
Santa confirms there are 20,000+ more souls inside Ialda then Sayoko, who had 340,000 souls.
Touta being drowed by the souls while inside Negi Ialda's mind.
Touta being drowed by the souls while inside Negi Ialda's mind.
More of Ialda's souls overwhelming Touta.
More of Ialda's souls overwhelming Touta.
Conformation the souls empower Ialda.
Conformation the souls empower Ialda.
Santa goes mad by trying to Enter Ku:Nel's mind (an apostle of Ialda with a fraction of her souls).

So even if you manage to kill Negi, you might risk getting possessed yourself. To give you a background, Sayoko was a skilled necromancer, and the souls of the dead she carried around can easily influence and drag someone's mind through the mud. This is how Sayoko ended up being a villain in the story. Santa who was conflicted on her attempt of world domination was easily influenced when Sayoko brought out her undead from behind he was feeling the negativity and grief of the same spirits which managed to easily influence him.

Even if you want to argue that its still possible to take out Negi without killing him, that's a little tricky, dropping Negi with TP is hard due to his mental resistances throughout the series on top of resisting resonance for three decades.

Majin Buu

No Caption Provided

This guy doesn't need a bio to be honest, to keep things short and simple before the gods showed up, Kid Buu was the most deadly DBZ Villian in the history of the series. Buu existed since time immemorial. He went through several cycles of hibernation and simple rampages, and between these cycles he's taken in the evil elements of mankind, becoming more and more violent. He is literally the incarnation of evil and chaos. He went through many transformations, and according to ET, based off his last tournament I would have to choose one personality, in relation to character tendency arguments, I will choose the smartest of the personalities, Super Buu.

Abilities

• Superhuman Strength
  • Superhuman Speed(FTL speeds)
  • Instant Teleportation, allowing him to traverse to other planets and galaxies instantly
  • Very intuitive, being capable of copying special moves just by watching it once.(this is how he learned an ability like teleportation, he also copied Goku's kamehameha and IIRC Vegeta's sacrifice move) So the potential to rip off certain abilities your team has is there.
  • Energy Projection on casual planet levels
  • Matter Manipulation, being able to turn people into candy or sweets, or practically anything actually, horrifyingly enough, he's turned people into clay and made them into his house, has turned Chi-Chi into an Egg, has turned other characters into cookies or milk.
  • High Level Regen, being able to regenerate from Multi-Planet busting explosions
  • Ki Barriers
  • Absorption Abilities, which is a checkmate on even people far beyond his power like Vegito,(Vegito only surviving due to having Ki Shields up) once Buu absorbs someone he can literally make them apart of himself, gain their powers, their abilities, their intellect and techniques, IIRC even their experience, Buu knew things he shouldn't have after absorbing piccolo and Gotenks. More on this later in relation to my strategy and prep.
  • Clone Generation(considering Buu's level of power he can benefit from this)
  • Can manipulate his body in several ways making Monkey D. Luffy and Mr. Fantastic look like chumps.

Thief King Bakura(Pre-Zorc Transformation)

No Caption Provided
I am a thief and a stealer of souls, and I have done terrible things in my quest to possess the Millenium Items. You do remember the legends don't you? Whosoever wields all seven Millennium Items will possess power unimaginable.

Bakura is one of my favorite villians, he's a sadistic megalomaniac with a thirst for blood. He was one of the most reoccuring antagonists in the Yu-Gi-Oh! series, his ultimate goal being to collect all the millennium items and gain unimaginable power necessary to throw the world into darkness for eternity. He isn't much in terms of power at his standard levels(or what could be considered standard in relation to his appearances in the series)

Abilities

Bakura has a lot of abilities, but his main gimmick which is important to my strategy, is his ability to insert souls into objects. Think Big Mom from One Piece

No Caption Provided

This can be an extremely dangerous ability, easily turning people into vegetables just by stealing their souls and transferring them to things like dolls or toys.

No Caption Provided

He can easily force people into a shadow game, a game where strict rules that even the caster has to follow, bind the players.

No Caption Provided

As proof of this, if Bakura starts a shadow game of any kind, the people initiated into the game cannot escape. This is likely a form of space manipulation or pocket dimension generation.

No Caption Provided

And the shadow games don't have to be prepped games with a bunch of complexity, they can be the most simplest of tasks. Sometimes in the form of riddles or games, or physical tasks.

https://youtu.be/YDgmFe7rKwg?list=PLXe7cf1PlZs3g2SOYgsVu8BE1acPd5Kjt

a solid example, and later during this it confirms something about cheating. Cheating at these games mean death or immediate penalty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUS8KJjVcvU&list=PLXe7cf1PlZs3g2SOYgsVu8BE1acPd5Kjt Another good example, although the ending is what happens, its misleading what ends up happening is he falls under a permanent illusion.

The penalties are usually either intense realistic illusions, or a mind crush which causes semi-permanent psychological brain damage. It depends on who's the one doing the shadow games. Yugi was a merciful person, Bakura's shadow games are more physical and fatal, and related to killing the targets. Although he could just as easily do what Yugi does.

Just a few basic abilities to show off.

Strategy and Prep(and the awesome perks of perfect teamwork)

We got a magician of insane proportions, a thief with dark magic and soul shenanigans. These guys don't seem too powerful for this tier, when you have characters like Dr. Strange, Magik, Sentry, Kaguya, Cyborg Superman, Hal Jordan, etc. etc. But they are merely pawns for the greater scheme.

With perfect teamwork, Buu will absorb Bakura and his millenium ring, and Negi and his fusion with Ialda and make himself into a hive mind of raw power. What do I mean by this? During the Buu Saga, when he was losing to Gohan he decided to make use of Piccolo's knowledge and Gotenks' raw power to gain even more power than before. Gaining their memories, knowledge and skills.

He used the skills of the people he assimilated fairly easily too.

It would be pretty easy for him to absorb Negi and Bakura and add on to his arsenal. With perfect teamwork, this shouldn't be an issue.

With prep we are going to make use of the immortality of both Bakura and Buu. In Bakura's case, as long as he has a portion of his soul imbued in something, whether its his milennium ring or just some random object, he can still survive.

No Caption Provided

He was more than capable of resurrecting himself, and even stated as much even when he lost his shadow game against Marik

No Caption Provided

During prep we will scatter several tiny pieces of Buu throughout the battlefield. Buu can regenerate from practially liquid or vapor.

Bakura will out hide each part of his soul into pieces of buu. So not only is there still remnants of Buu left, but remnants of Bakura(even though they will be fused)

With Negi-Ialda being part of the fusion, Buu also has the option to pull every single member of your team into mental realm where he reigns supreme. Or just overwhelm you with summons with various abilities and tools. I'll go into more detail after your post. He will also gain a huge boost in regeneration speed, thanks to Negi who can basically heal himself at lightning speeds, and his master(who is weaker) can do the same.

The person she is fighting has lightning lvl combat speed. I can provide evidence if necessary.

Buu will also gain Negi's knowledge on magic, and hand to hand combat, becoming a legit force to be reckoned with. Giving him access on the ability to absorb magic and supplement it to his own abilities, to create massive magic circles that drain energy, the power to induce sleep and so on and so forth. There's also abilities that Ialda has to offer. Ialda can forcefully assimilate members of your team by latching onto their souls. This is how she turned certain characters into summons for Negi and Ialda to make use of.

One finally thing we will do to the battlefield, spread our influence over the battlefield, giving us more mobility. This is something Negi-Ialda did with a country sized asteroid in space. What do i mean by this? Negi when he was fighting the previous Ialda fusion, was not able to blitz her/him because they were instantly teleporting wherever they pleased because the entire area was their "body" meaning they could appear wherever they pleased and instantly match Negi's speed.

I mentioned Bakura and Negi a lot, but barely touched on Buu, here's a small sample of what he can do:

His level of power is absurd, being able to destroy cities with his breath, and had to be warned not to use too much force or he would destroy the planet.

During the Buu saga, the characters were at their peak regarding Destructive Capacity. But most characters would have to charge up in order to create a blast powerful enough to destroy a planet. Buu however literally just points and shoots.

Then he quickly sets up a blast too big and powerful for Goku or Vegeta to counter, and these guys were already far beyond Frieza who could casually destroy a planet.

On top of that, Buu has magic. Here he telekinetically lifts up the population of an entire city, and turns them all into candy(this is an impressive TK feat ranging in the hundred thousands if not more)

To summarize in case I confused anyone

1. Buu will fuse with Bakura and Negi. What Bakura brings to the table is his rule bending shadow games, and his soul manipulation and dark magic. Negi brings something similar but also brings intense magical knowledge, impressive hand to hand skills on par with Goku's if not far beyond that. Along with a boost to Buu's regenerative abilities. Making him literally unkillable.
  2. With prep we will broaden our range on the planet encompassing our field of influence by 50km(a little bit smaller than the smallest country on earth) Which will allow us a huge jump in mobility, on top of already having instant teleportation, this will make moving around so much easier.
  3. Pieces of Buu's body will be scattered around the planet, with portions of the composite's soul in each one. So if Buu dies at any point he will immediately spawn and revive himself to come back for more.
  4. The Fused Composite, will have so much raw power at their disposal that ending the fight in an instance wouldn't be difficult with one planet wiping attack.

Initial Thoughts

I'm not sure what to think, I know Doom is the only one equipped with magic to counter anything my team has to offer, but I will refrain from commenting. I'm curious on what your prep will be, especially with full knowledge. I'll detail a battle plan and counter what you have to say once your opener is up. I know I didn't give you much to work with, regarding prep. But this post was hastily put together. The very first section i'll have in my next post is going into more detail about my prep.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 emperorthanos-  Moderator
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 emperorthanos-  Moderator
emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 emperorthanos-  Moderator
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorthanos-: Incredibly sorry guys, I don't have enough time. Mtt moves on.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMFAO

We all know tom would of found a way to get himself kicked.

Please feed death to me next round