@x-lord16: The Almighty God: "Zentry"

No Caption Provided
  • Mind: Composite Zamasu
  • Body: Composite Sentry
  • Powerset: Composite Yhwach
  • Item: Ultimate Cosmic Cube
  • Perks: Perk Negation

Rules:

• AP/Strength/Durability are all limited at large-planet busting(think Jupiter). Hax follows the same limit in being planet level, in both scope and potency this is the cap. This also applies to summons.
  • The Battlefield is not indestructible or regenerative.
  • Speed is limited to FTL(no more than 100x FTL).
  • You don’t get to use the mind of the body you choose, or Vice versa. This logic obviously extends to powers/items.
  • No reality warping, no power copying/stealing, no amping above the limits of power and speed. Anything else is fine.

Battlefield: Orion Nebula (Starting Distance 0.1 Light Years)

No Caption Provided
Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriegastartes Would you like to go first? Since your amalgam build is probably less known than mine so It would be a good idea for me and the voters to get a good idea of what they can do.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: ill go

mr-yes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TAEP

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#7  Edited By ProfessorRespect  Online
KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By KreigAstartis
Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

The Mind of the Exiled

Ahzek Ahriman is the deadliest space marine psyker currently in the setting of 40K. As a thousand sons space marine he specializes in using magic the warp for his offense and defense. For starters he would be classified as a alpha plus Psyker

"Exceedingly rare and dangerous. Mainstream Medicae Imperialis discussion agrees that current human beings do not possess the necessary evolutionary development to contain Beta and Alpha levels of psionic talent. As such, the great majority of those discovered at this Assignment rating usually suffer from mental instability. Those who can control their level of psychic abilities have been able to do truly incredible and monstrous things, the scale of their abilities allowing them to bring entire planets under their mental command." - The Imperial Assignment: Positive Psionic Levels

He is Unparalleled in his knowledge of the arcane, and some planets regard him as a god. Over a period of 1600 years. anything any other Psyker can do, he can do. Also there are feats from bother 30K and 40K. Which puts Ahzek over 10000 years old.

"Over the millennia, Ahriman has sought out magical knowledge, raided ancient grimoires, abducted talented psykers and stolen sorcerous artefacts from hundreds of museums and private collections. For sixteen hundred years, he sought the Athenaeum of Kallimakus before laying siege to the great library and, after drinking in the knowledge it contained, burning it to the ground. He has fostered the use of magic on dozens of worlds, many of which now worship him as a god of flame or bearer of mind-blasting truths. He has even extensively roamed the shimmering reaches of the Webway, leading a great host of Thousand Sons against the Commorite and Craftworld Eldar within." - Codex: Chaos Space Marines (6th ed.), pg 60

Remember he is considered the strongest Psyker in comparison to other marines. His battle brothers mind is "infinitely complex" and it's a regular thousand sons SM

"Ahriman felt the infinite complexity of his brothers’ minds join with his own, the ordered precision of Sanakht’s and the maze of ever-shifting perspectives that was Hathor Maat’s. The Pavoni had a changeling mind of innumerable facets, already slipping its moorings as it prepared to do battle with the flesh change"

He would also scale in knowledge beyond the cult of time which is a sect of thousands sons space Marines

"The Cult of Time is similarly enthralled by the future, as well as the present and past. They view the flow of time as an unwrought resource that can be shaped into a weapon. By their victories, ripples are sent both forwards and backwards in time, so that their enemies may be defeated before they are even engaged." - Codex: Thousand Sons

He displays his superiority to a necron (a xenos undead robot lord) putting him in a time loop. He was completely unaffected by time resetting and negated it's effect. Against someone who was so old that he saw Civilizations fall and rise and existed well beyond the beginning of life on earth

"You are impressed by such small things. When you have aided in the building and destruction of civilization greater than anything you can imagine, the wonder of the beast that roam the ruin means nothing."

"I infer that it means us"

"my people shackled the stars. And broke mortality when the species you sprang from had barely left the slime pools it spawned in. Our wars burned reality. And the dominion of our kings is without limit. The ground you tread on is not yours. It is ours."

"the Necrontyr. The sleeping ones."

"That name is not ours. Why give a name to totality."

"because Whatever you were, you failed. Those who outlive ruin can call wreckage of the past whatever they please."

"We were and are and shall be. And I must thank both Ahriman and Ignis. This primitive exchange of meaningless emotional postures have proved most instructive. But you will not remember this"

Setekh dissolved the shackles into dust. and kept for the chronometron. Ignis and Ahriman began to move; they were fast,very fast but they were unprepared. And Setekh's hands were around the chronometron and the calculations flowed around the contact and Ignis shouted and the world began to end again. The beam of darkness stabbed out from the automatons gun and struck Setekh in the Torso. And the present became the past.Time peeled back around Setekh. It could not remember the previous instances of this moment. But information existed in his awareness that could only be there if he had passed through this time before. It knew the names of the three figures that stood above him. It knew the positioning of each object in his cell. And most importantly it knew that this was the final loop through this instance. Its chonometon had moved position by increments through each of the previous Iterations of this encounter. Each time he reached the device before it was destroyed. and Each of those times it had been able to steal a sliver of more time for the next instance. With each of those changes it increased its awareness and changed the setting on the chronomotron. It only needed to perform this one final operation. It would be Abel to collapse this loop of time. It would be free.

"It is aware"

"Yes, it is aware."

Setekhs thought flow faltered. Something was out of place in the pattern of events. Something it did not engineer.It did not have time to deduce what was wrong. Every slice of it's consciousness was needed to phase through it's shackles

"You are Setekh Cryptec of the Dynastics of the Hiyksas. can you understand me?"

"I can understand you. Your linguistic forms are as primitive as your methods of imprisonment."

"Do you know why you are here?"

Setekh paused. The question did not fit. Lines of deduction and inference began to spawn in Setekh's mind. He shut them down. It was irrelevant and he needed his full consciousness to interface with the chronomotron as he was almost ready. He just needed just another sliver of time.

you wish information. you wish secrets.

"yes but your insight is limited"

"And this exchange is irrelevant"

The shackles dissolved as Setek came off the slab. The Skin if his frame flickered dull chrome to mirror black. The automaton began to move, its cannons swivelled, the dark energies within built. Setekhs hand extended to the chronometron the beam of darkness snapped out but it would never find its target. The chronometron was beneath Setekh hand it's fingers closed on the device. And froze. Frost climbed it's digits. The air was shimmering, Setekh awareness was bubbling with paradox, light blurring to dark, mass and energy interchanging and vanishing out of existence. The beam of the Automatons gun was a frozen splinter of blackness mid air. Ahriman and Ignis was still but light blazed around them feathering into shadow, shifting between colors. Invisible banda of force coiled around Setekh as it forced out words.

"You are slaves to the anathema realm"

"Now you see the totality of your position.To watch your actions has been most illuminating."

Ahriman extended his hand and the chronometron rose from the plinth and settled in his palm. He turned it between his fingers, head tilting as the light played over the spheres surface.

- Ahriman: Key of Infinity

A brief overview of the individual in question

No Caption Provided

Ahzek speed blitzed someone time stopping him, toyed with a sorcerer, and is described to be beyond all other space marines in magical ability.

Already, he is in absolute control of every facet of our duel. In frantic motion, my hearts’ beat quickens; the pulse of my mind slows in turn, quieted by my lack of agency. Blasphemous as it is to admit before my ashen brothers, it is at times a blessing to be rid of sovereign will; to be blindly shepherded is a comfort seldom afforded to men as powerful as I, and then never without malicious intent. Ahriman’s benevolent domineering is a rare luxury, and I pay its price by following his scheme.

When he gives me an opening, I take the offered opportunity without hesitation.

The sea swells beneath me and brings me to high ground. Ahriman’s serpent does not pursue me up the surge; briefly relieved of its bites, I can afford to divert all my energy to psychic endeavors and once again reach for crystal ice. The curve of the wave beneath me solidifies into a frozen ramp, and I skate down the arch and towards my horned brother, who makes no effort to slow or stop me. I meet his stare in the glide and for a second - or perhaps an eternity - time grinds to a halt.

The melancholy in his eyes betrays just how familiar he is with the sight of a brother coming and coming fast to kill him. Still, in his naïvety and inexhaustible hope, he poses me a silent question: would you hesitate?

As much as I want to prove that I have it in me to give a negative answer, my thoughts rush back to when I first spared him, and the slippery frost beneath my feet begins melting. Under my new cast of black and gold, I’m as weak as I was on the eve Ahriman had cast his Rubric; more, perhaps, after the Warmaster’s lessons on precious brotherhood, which I’ve taken to hearts and made into mortar to mend the bridge between me and my oldest brother.

Yes, answers the warmth radiating from my mind, and the cosmic matter of Ahriman’s mutated face shifts into something easy, something soft. Time accelerates back to full speed, but by the point I reach Ahriman - a second later than I would’ve were I a hair less sentimental, a hair less maudlin, a hair less like him - he’s already gone. What remains of my winter assault flies through empty air, and I dig my heels into the liquid surface to halt as I would in soft mud. Snow and seawater spray around me, but Ahriman is nowhere to be seen.

The restless sea calms, its unnatural stillness an omen of a coming storm. Far beneath my feet, hidden undercurrents pull together into a powerful vortex; its swirling mass finally opens into a maelstrom after I call my brother’s name, and then rises into a twisting hurricane. Ahriman, the first and the greatest and the killer of the Fifteenth, emerges soaked from the tempest; akin to a conductor, he directs the roaring squalls into a fearsome crescendo and in so doing reminds me that Ahzek Ahriman is not a man, not an Astartes, but above all a force of nature. -Black Legion

Ahzeks takes control of an army of Rubric marines, TPs 36 sorcerers,and deletes everything at the atomic level

walking towards the centre of the hangar bay. Fire flicked towards him and he deflected it with a twitch of his thoughts. Power flowed through him and radiated outwards in a halo of blue flame. It was so simple, like being half blind and now able to see again. Ahriman could see Kadin now, standing on the gantry at the top of the machine tower, fire spitting from the barrel of his bolter. Carmenta lay on the floor behind Kadin. Cables crawled over her from where they spilled from access panels and data ducts. Silvanus crouched beside her; he had his eyes screwed shut. Ahriman stopped. He was at the centre of the hangar bay now, at the base of the tower from which Kadin was still firing. Ahriman’s dozen Rubricae formed a circle around him, facing outwards.

A thought from Ahriman and they stopped firing. A metre beyond their circle explosions danced across an invisible barrier. Astraeos looked at Ahriman with a flicker of concern. The hangar was full of Amon’s forces, hundreds of Rubricae encircling them in an unbroken wall. +This will work?+ Ahriman smiled. He looked at the army of Rubricae gathered in the hangar. He spoke their names, rolling them through the warp like the notes of a song. Other minds rose to oppose him, but he poured his will into the song of names. The warp felt like a river of fire as it flowed through him. The Rubricae stopped firing. Astraeos looked at Ahriman as if he had never really seen him before. +It’s not over yet,+ sent Ahriman. He could feel the sorcerers who stood at the back of the ranks of Rubricae recoiling in shock at what had just happened. There were thirty-six of them.

A good number and all were powerful, but not powerful enough. The air became heavy, laden with static and the scent of ozone. He felt the wills of the thirty-six sorcerers push into the warp. Huge pieces of wrecked machinery rose into the air as if pulled on invisible chains. Ahriman nodded to himself as if impressed. The pieces of wreckage hurtled towards him. His mind reached out and plunged into each piece of twisted metal. He felt their weight, their dimensions, and the spinning of their atoms. He formed a thought, and it caught in the warp like a spark set to kindling. The wreckage dissolved as it flew, falling to the deck as a rain of fine metallic sand.

Pg.192, Ahriman: Exile

Remember, that Necron earlier? Well the race it also went to war with was the Elder. Erasing her from existence.

As the Black Staff reached its master’s hands the Harlequin threw herself at Ahriman, riveblades and fist spike coming at the Thousand Sons sorcerer in a blur. The eldar’s weaponry sparked unnaturally off Ahriman’s Black Staff, the Adeptus Astartes putting the length of the weapon between him and the deadly alien weaponry of his furious attacker. Throughout the desperate battle the sorcerer’s skin blazed sapphire and his face maintained a cold composure. Smashing her in the half mask with the shaft of the Black Staff, Ahriman turned the horned-skull headpiece on the Harlequin, holding it like a form of firearm and blasting force bolts of immaterial energy at her. The Harlequin leapt like a cat, toes and fingertips to the ground as the close-range barrage came at her – but time and again the sorcerer’s doom-laden warp blasts failed to find their target. Mouthing a stream of silent incantations and curses, Ahriman lifted the arcane staff and span it about him with martial precision. A cyclone of warp flame erupted from the floor about the fell sorcerer and the prone Czevak, spinning and radiating outwards. As the rainbow wall of moving flame came at the Harlequin like an infernal tsunami she flipped backwards, soles of her boots to palms of her hands, before melting out of existence entirely.

Pg .215, Atlas Infernal

In Summary Ahzeks is a master sorcerer with overwhelming experience in time, a variety of opponents (that being space Marines, demons, other sorcerers, necrons and eldar). Dominating in using TP, time manip, EE and vast knowledge on the arcane.

And first and foremost, he is a space marine. As a space marine, he would have already been a perfected warrior well before he was even an adult. Truly to anyone Ahzek is a threat to be taken very seriously.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Body of the Wolf King

Leman Russ is one of the 20 sons of the God Emperor of Mankind. He is the Primarch of the 6th Legion. With this in mind he is a physical powerhouse with pretty good strength, durability, and combat speed. Leman Russ BRAWLED with his brother Magnus. Eventually breaking his back Bane style. Putting him near death.The battle was so catastrophic that it caused earthquakes, storms, and even damaged time. It gets more impressive from here. Magnus is stated to be more powerful than the WORST of the daemons. killing them in droves. This is also a feat for Ahzek as it shows him fighting spiritually in the warp against these daemons as well, displaying he can fight on a spiritual level)

No Caption Provided

weakened blood thirsters(daemons)can split planets in half

"What gods they worshipped had answered them. The daemon raised its axes again, and Phlegeton began to tear itself open." - Lemartes

And some can comfortably tank planet annihilating explosions, calcing them to large planet level.More importantly, Leman Russ' body is able to physically wrestle with concepts. Yes, that's correct. He was able to force the physical embodiment of old age back a half step and lift the paw up of a wolf that was the concept of death.Which means Leman is close to the limit if not at it in terms of strength and blunt force durability. In terms of Speed a Primarch is beyond space marines in every way. Leman can kill Space Marines by the dozen and we're out right helpless to do anything about it.

Space Marines are light timers at minimum.

No Caption Provided

This should comfortably put Leman at max combat/reaction speed for the tourney. Endurance wise he get have his heart punctured and be fine. getting stabbed in the chest after. Even having his insides scorched. Primarchs have also shown to regenerate quickly as it's put in their genes by Their father and even survive the vacuum of space. Even having enough stamina that lasts for days, even combat for weeks even months theoretically(as space marines have been shown to fight for days pretty casually).Primarchs have shown autonomous movement in combat as well as it's literally encoded in their genes. That's right, Primarchs have ultra instinct.When Mortarion and Guilliman fought each other they were said to move without thinking and that this ability is something that they were naturally born with, further cementing their Innate Combat prowess

"The brothers moved together.

There was a split moment when they locked eyes. A pressure joined them, heavy enough to compress time. When they attacked, they did so without thinking. Abilities woven into their gene-code at the dawn of the Imperium saw to that."

-Dark Imperium Godblight

And Primarchs can fight on every plane of existence(of course mentally not as it is Ahzeks mind)

It seemed as though the combatants had swollen to enormous proportions, like the giants they were in the myths and legends. The Wolf King’s frostblade struck at Magnus, but his golden axe turned the blow aside as they spun and twisted in an epic battle beneath the madness of a blazing storm of sheet lightning and pounding thunder. This was a battle fought on every level: physical, mental and spiritual

-Thousand Sons

the ability to do this seems genetic as well because both the Emperor (The father of the Primarchs) and Horus (a Primarch) did the SE thing. Fighting on every level. If you're not seeing a pattern here, Primarchs are engineered with these resistances and abilities and the genetic level. Hence why I opted for one of Their bodies.

No Caption Provided

Leman also has lots of resistances as well. Having fought Magnus he displayed of tanking these blasts have outright atomized people as well. Matter of fact hitting him with warp lightning and fire only managed to piss Leman off more. And no selling warp fire. Even having a blue star held to his head and only have a singed hair as a result. He even has an inmate Psychic ability to cause fear amongst others.

Russ had not fought with that freedom in a long time. The kinetic force of his charge drove the Alpha Legionnaires back towards their teleportation loci, fighting furiously just to avoid the annihilation on the edge of the frostblade.

Bjorn had seen enemies dissolve entirely in the face of his primarch's charge. He had seen xenos turn and flee, and even Legiones Astartes formations buckled when faced with the psychic shock of the unleashed Wolf King. The Alpha Legion, though, held firm, falling back in steady ranks, fighting hard, still trying to bring him down.

Wolf King pg. 61

He also possesses an aura that makes even Ahzek nauseous. arguably the most powerful telepath other than Magnus and the Emperor.

Ahriman saw wild, unchecked power in Russ, a recklessness of spirit that jarred with his own strict discipline and dedication to duty. Leman Russ blazed with incandescent white fire, his aura filled with unnamable colours. So forceful was it that Ahriman shut himself off from the aether, the primarch's searing presence in the Great Ocean like the first instant of a supernova. He blinked away the glittering afterimages, feeling a nauseous surge of dislocation before his mortal senses adjusted to the sudden absence of extra sensory information.

A Thousand Sons pg. 94

Nice passive abilities to add to a well rounded amalgamation.

The Power of the Angel of Darkness

So there Mephiston is another space marine psyker. So here there is going to be a lot of overlap between Mephiston and Ahzek. Mephiston is also a Psyker. He displayed certain unique abilities like being able to fly .because he became the Lord of Death after resisting the black rage.Anyway in a nutshell, Mephiston draws upon the same place that the Ahzek does and all other Psykers. So there is overlap in abilities since they are both psykers. The nuance being that Mephiston is as powerful as he is by being host to the Angel of Darkness(a daemon). So no Ahzek is going to benefit from a psychic body, with a powerful daemon inhabiting it, and the scope of his psychic strength is truly something to behold as he has contained the psychic corruption of a daemon ship that would have corrupted several planets in a system.

I turn back the way we came. The effort is huge. I am holding back not just dozens of simultaneous physical attacks, but also the entire psychic pressure of the ship and is able to use TP lightyears away

turn back the way we came. The effort is huge. I am holding back not just dozens of simultaneous physical attacks, but also the entire psychic pressure of the ship

Eclipse of Hope

The spectre of a Blood Angels battle-barge unleashes a plague whose symptoms might as well be those of the Red Thirst. There is a hand behind this. There is mockery. There is provocation that warrants a retaliation most final. But how to find the hand behind this horror? That question must wait. The Eclipse of Hope is the paramount concern. It has almost destroyed an entire system through its mere presence

Eclipse of Hope

He has displayed things like insta healing, pyrokinesis as hot as star cores, reversing time, Mephiston can move into and attack you from a different time stream.

Even wounded, the xenos was incredibly fast, but Mephiston had anticipated this particular trick. He had already begun mouthing a conjuration as he approached and as its hand slipped towards its belt, Mephiston repeated the trick he had perfected on the Penseroso, sidestepping time and sliding onto a different temporal plane

Mephiston City of Light

slowing down time,stopping time, shadow clone jutsu, and EE

What happens next takes no more time than a death cry. I reach deep into the warp. Arms outstretched, I become the channel of infinite annihilation. A maelstrom forms around me. The air darkens. The twin rods of my psychic hood turn a blinding crimson. Reality is nothing in my hands. It is the plaything of my rage, fit only to be smashed. And so I smash. I unleash the energies. My anger is a colossal, final judgement. The parvis is sundered by empyrean sheet lightning. The real collapses in the grip of my will. The ground wails as it erupts in violet fire. With the thunder of an avalanche, the cathedral falls on its defilers, martyring itself in a final act of devotion. There is a monstrous, incandescent flash of energy. It is no colour of the spectrum. It is the colour of wrath, of pain, of eternal entropy, and of terrible, allconsuming hunger. The light fades with an electrical crackle. The gaping wound in the real closes, but not without leaving a scar. The agonised ruin before us has too much emptiness. Matter has been unmade, its existence seemingly erased from the past as well as the future. The rubble is twisted. Stone has been warped as if it were contorted muscle. Its sub-aural scream is perpetual. Blood, so dark it is black, pools over the surface of the wreckage. It will pool forever.

Mephiston Lord of Death

etc. Many of the same abilities Mephiston has, Ahzeks has as well. So Ahzeks should pretty much instantly be able to use any and all the abilities that Mephiston has fairly easily and quickly.

The Blade of the God Emperor of Man

Guilliman possess the burning Sword of the Emperor, a weapon capable of Erasing the existence of even a Chaos Demon from Existence Permanently.

‘You will speak.’ Guilliman rested his hand upon the pommel of the Sword of the Emperor. ‘You will speak now, and then with this blade I will burn your essence from existence. There is nothing you can do about this. I abhor you. I abjure you. But before your wickedness is seared from reality for all eternity, you will speak and damn your very master!’"

Dark Imperium Godblight

Guilliman using the Emperor's Blade to Erase the Demon

"In a house as big as forever, in a garden of repugnant fecundity, something monstrous stirred. An eye that could encompass a universe rolled stickily in its socket, and its gaze fell upon Ultramar.

Ku’Gath was stirring the cauldron when the storm began. He looked to the sky where purple-and-green clouds crowded out the sun. Lightning of sickly colour played within them, and when they cracked they made a noise like rotten tree boughs breaking.

‘It’s going to rain,’ he said miserably. He didn’t like rain. It reminded him of his rival, Rotigus. He turned to

say this to Septicus, but his lieutenant was gone, slain at the hand of Roboute Guilliman. No mere banishing, but the true death, his existence burned from reality. Daemons were timeless, and the day would come when they would meet again. However, those moments had already passed, and though they would be fresh to Ku’Gath, there would be no more made. Septicus was dead."

Dark Imperium Godblight

On top of this daemons are cells of chaos gods.

the freezing depths of the void, a bubble of unreality became solid. It shimmered in the light of nearby stars, its form in constant flux. First it was a sphere of flame, then a vast globule of quicksilver, then a stark eye fringed with a rainbow of feathers. The apparition was formed of nothing more than thought and emotion, but it was real enough, and it was one of countless others. There were as many of its fellow incarnations as there were stars in the galaxy swirling around it. Together, they formed a god.The entity the apparition belonged to was not omniscient, despite its best efforts. What one fractal presence saw, another forgot, or worked to undo. It was a divine contradiction, a dynamo of cause and consequence, and it thrived on constant change. Here, on the Eastern Fringe of the galaxy, the harvest of flux was rich indeed.

The eye's iris burned as a halo of pink and blue fire, its pupil a black hole yet to be. Its optic nerve was a shimmering confusion of multicoloured strands that led to another dimension entirely, channelling its oracular visions through a tiny rip in the fabric of space.

This one, this particular vantage point, watched an exiled portion of itself take one new name, then another, then yet another. To the mortal races of the galaxy, such splintered sentiences were known as daemons. It was an amusing term, highlighting how little the mortals understood of the nature of things. All these little portions were aspects of the Changer, and the Changer was all of its constituent parts. They were one and the same. Those who lacked true understanding of the universe, whose superstitions saw them cling to pattern recognition as a shipwrecked soul clings to flotsam, saw them as malign entities.Yet they simply were, and most were no more individual than the cells in a biological body were distinct from their greater whole.”

-Warhammer 40k: Farsight: Empire of Lies

Chaos gods are concepts

The powers of Chaos hold sway over so many not because they represent some esoteric concept with rare appeal; no they are so insidious because they are precisely the opposite. With Khorne, it is the inherent nature of conflict and struggle.”

Excerpt of Black Crusade: Tome of Excess

The citizens of the Imperium know full well that their lives will one day end and that many of their number will live with disease or other torments in the meantime, yet they drive this knowledge deep into the corners of their minds and bury it with dreams and ceaseless activity. Nurgle is the embodiment of that knowledge and the unconscious response to it. He is the hidden fear of disease and decay, the gnawing truth of morality and the power of defiance that it generates." - Codex: Chaos Daemons (6th ed.), pg 14

Realm of Chaos: The Lost and the Damned, page 185:

Why would a daemon cry out its name?’

The Emperor’s dark eyes flickered at his bodyguard’s choice of words. ‘They do so almost unceasingly. They emanate the concepts and moments of emotion that gave them form. Humankind interprets those emanations as sound – the shrieking and roaring you hear when you do battle with them. They are declaring what they are. You hear it as who they are.

-The Master of Mankind

The sword can negate regeneration as well. Suffice to say this a disgustingly nasty weapon.

Initial Thoughts

I know my opponents character somewhat. The Sentry obviously being a powerful Marvel high tier with tons of abilities at his disposal and good stats that make him are to out down. I know Zimasu I'd an Angel which would make him difficult to fight in most matchups. With knowledge on ki manipulation he would be a terrifying mind in someone like Sentry. With Yhwachs powers and a cosmic cube is honestly kind of terrifying...To most. Like the Almighty ability, Ahzek has an insane level of precognition but even better. Almighty I believe allows the user to see the future entirely. Ahzeks precog being able to see billions of potential futures in nanoseconds AND being so accurate in his precog that he can kill an entire group of sorcerers with his eyes closed and has watched entire battles before they happen

Ahriman’s head was encased in a gleaming hood of shimmering light, a gossamer-thin matrix of precisely cut crystals hewn from the Reflecting Caves beneath Tizca. His mind floated in a meditative state, unbound from his mortal flesh and occupying a detached state in the higher Enumerations.

Fine copper wires trailed from this crystal hood, their nickel-jacketed ends immersed in psi-reactive gels that amplified Ahriman’s thoughts and allowed others to receive them. His mind skimmed the surface of the Great Ocean, allowing Aaetpio to guide the currents of potential futures his way. This close to the present, such echoes were easy to find, and it was a simple matter for a Tutelary of a Master of the Corvidae to pluck them from the aether.

His heightened sensitivity to the immediate future gave him an unmatched situational awareness. He could read the flow of thermoclines across the mountains, see every aircraft, and feel the fears of their crews as they surged towards Phoenix Crag. His awareness floated above the unfolding assault, reading its ebbs and flows as surely as if it were a slow-moving battle simulation.

Pg.332 A Thousand Sons

And even when something isn't in the same space time, Ahzek can predict when something is about to enter it and attack him.

Ahriman radiated power through flesh that was at once his body and a conduit to the warp. The Rubric Marines slowed to statuesque dormancy. Then… the fizzle of a phase-field intrusion. The Harlequins dropped into reality all about him. The Death Jester’s scythe arced at the sorcerer, riveblades flashed by his face and the thin, razored edge of the Great Harlequin’s power sword almost skewered him through the gut.

Pg. 216, Atlas Infernal

On top of this Lemans body had autonomous movement(ultra instinct) to add in too of it. Something Zimasu would struggle with in dragon ball. One hit from the Emperor's sword likely delete and put sentry's body on life alert since he couldn't heal from it. The Cosmic cubes big thing is time control, control over souls, and gravity. Not only Zentry had to take time to get to know his weapon and power set but Lemekh Russiman can negate time manip entirely and can fight on the spiritual level and rip out souls as well.

Abilities like Existence erasure would be hard pressed to be negated I'm not really aware of any TP resistances that Zimasentry would be able to put up.

Conclusions

This one is going to be a doozy for sure, and maybe I am missing information. But I believe Lemekh Russiman(sounds ridiculous to me) should be able to take this. He has all the stats, hax, knowledge, and XP to deal with Zentry. With less of a learning curve to learn and even passive TP to boot, this well-rounded amalgamation is going to be quite the challenge.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By KreigAstartis

@naronu: The is a carry on mechanic. does that apply to xp as well from previous encounters since they are taking items/powers from the last fight?

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: Is there a posting deadline?

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗹𝗺𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘆 𝗚𝗼𝗱 | 𝗭𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆

No Caption Provided

Usually I'd cover the bio of my character and give a long detailed post like I did here, but since this is an amalgam character I'll skip all those and give a relatively simple post, for the sake of simplicity I'll be referring to my amalgam character as Zentry. With that out of the way let's begin.

𝗜. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗞𝗮𝗶

No Caption Provided

To start of we have Zentry's mind which is occupied by none other than the Supreme Kai Zamasu. Zamasu's mind as part of an amalgam build is rather interesting and at first glance doesn't seem to add much but if you really disect his mind he adds far more than one might expect as Zamasu is one of the few DB characters to have experience when it comes to actually fighting in someone else's body, as shown during his tenure as Goku Black. I wanna expand on Zamasu's time as Goku Black as it revealed some pretty interesting things about Zamasu's mind in the body of another. He can pretty much use whoever's body he's in to the fullest, mastering their power and making it his own:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Zamasu however isn't just limited to the powers of the body he's inhabiting, his mind in a foreign body also allows that body to utilize his Ki and by extension grants said body abilities that it didn't originally possess. While in Goku's body Zamasu could use his Ki blade which eventually evolved into his scythe (an ability that Goku doesn't have) and using said scythe Zamasu could create a portal/pocket dimension? It's not really made clear what it is... regardless using this portal/pocket dimension Zamasu is able to create clones:

No Caption Provided

The clones Zamasu makes are equal in strength & speed to the body Zamasu's mind is inhabating (as shown in their fight against Goku and Vegeta) the only stat they lack is durability, however that isn't much of an issue as while they might be able to be destroyed with just one hit, they are gas like immortal beings, able to regenerate infinitely and Zamasu and by extension Zentry can make a nigh endless amount of them.

Another advantage that Zamasu's mind brings to the table is...Infinite Zamasu. Essentially Infinite Zamasu is Zamasu fused with the universe to become an "infinite" incorporeal being:

As stated above Zamasu has literally fused with a macrocosm much larger than our own universe and has become an incoporeal being.

𝗜𝗜. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

No Caption Provided

Moving on to the body of my build, we have composite Sentry. Now Sentry offers a great deal of strength to Zentry, far beyond the typical "superman esc" stuff like punching really hard. Sentry's body is an absolute monster scaling to various Marvel high tiers and performing impressive feats of his own:

1) Destroys several worlds as an after effect of his fight

2) Destroys a moon casually

3) Punches Thor hard enough that the entire planet feels it.

4) Rips Dr Doom's armor off

5) Beats up Beta-Ray-Bill

6) Knocks down WWH

I can provide more feats if needs be but the above should give you a pretty idea of where Sentry's AP lie's. As for his durability & speed well like most characters his durability scales to his AP which is supported by his ability to tank attacks from Marvel high tiers, and as for his speed he's pretty comfortably in the FTL ranges of speed.

Now that I've covered the more basic things, I'd like to take a look at some unique things Sentry's body offers my amalgam build:

1) Natural Energy Abilities

1/2) Sentry's body can absorb energy

3) He can see beings envolped in energy

=================================================================

2) Death Seed

Death Seeds are items given to Celestial-appointed evolutionary caretakers. When implanted in a person, they give the recipient a "Death" persona, as well as candidacy for being the next caretaker. Now the reason Sentry's body possessing the Death Seed is relevant here, is it's ability to overcome Sentry's telepathy:

No Caption Provided

The Death Seed was able to mentally control Sentry's mind without any difficulty and even manages to alter his personality completely. To put this into perspective Sentry is a guy who's telepathic might is so potent that he can even resist the likes of Emma Frost and Doctor Strange

1) Emma states he's been resisting her

2/3/4) Breaks free of Doctor Strange

The above isn't even the limit of his telepathic abilities, and the Death Seed can be scaled even higher, but for now I think this is fine. Essentially what the Death Seed grants Zentry is a solid defense against TP, as any attempts to mind control Zentry are going to have to have to overcome the Death Seed and as shown above, that is far easier said than done.

==================================================================

3) Immortality/Regeneration

Despite already having an insane amount of physical durability, if Zentry is ever damaged he will always recover thanks to the insane regen granted by Sentry's body. Sentry has regrown himeself from an atom and done much more:

1) He's reconstructsed himself while in the middle of the sun

2) He's ripped the skin of his face and casually regenerated

3) He's ripped his skull open, and regenerated moments later

If somehow an oppponent is able to get past his insane regen and kill Sentry, that of course isn't the end as Sentry's immortality is so "eternal" that he can bring himeself back to life:

1/2) Sentry gets shot by an OP alien gun that supposedly kills him... he instantly ressurects himeslef

3/4) Molecule Man literally rips apart his molecules, so Sentry decides to... instantly ressurect himeself

I think I've given you a pretty good idea of what Sentry's body brings to the table here.

𝗜𝗜𝗜. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗙𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿

No Caption Provided

Now we get to the interesting parts, the powers/abilities. Zentry possess the powers of a composite Yhwach, this grants him a whole host of different abilities, but to keep things simple I'll go over the abilities that I think are relevant for this battle

1) Soul Attacks

Pretty basic, but Yhwach like 99% of Bleach characters, can interact with effect and harm souls/spiritual beings. So every single attack Zentry throws out will not only be physical but spiritual.

2) Concussive TK

Yhwach can use TK to do things like reconstruct massive structures and can use it offensively to launch opponents back and if needs be he can even use it internally to completely rip his opponents apart

3) Energy Constructs

Yhwach can manipulate energy to create constructs, everything from swords, bows, shields and even even energy orbs capable of projecting their own energy blasts

4) Darkness Manipulation

Yhwach can generate waves of dark energy that can be used for both defense and offense:

No Caption Provided

Yhwach can use this dark energy to consume other beings via physical contact in doing so, he absorbs their powers and energy, and can contain their great essence within his body, making their power his own. This ability works on immortal beings like Aizen (1/2) and it even has enough range to consume the 3 planetary+ sized realms of the Bleach verse.

5) THE ALMIGHTY

Now moving on to Yhwach's most infamous ability:

No Caption Provided

When discussing The Almighty there are two main facets that make it such a terrifying ability to face of against:

1) Omni-Precognition: Yhwach can see everything that is to occur from the present moment into the far future. Rather than seeing one linear future, Yhwach observes all possible futures at once like countless grains of sand and can thus can act accordingly using the knowledge he has gained to anticipate and counter his opponents.

From this Omni-Precognition, Yhwach gains two other abilities:

• Any power of which he "knows" will become his ally.
  • That power will not only be unable to defeat him, but become unable to harm him in any way.

To expand on this even further Yhwach's ability to negate and nullify things he see's with the Almighty goes so far as to negate and nullify the effects of Ichibei's Zanpakuto which can manipulate the concept of names and erase things from existence, but despite that Yhwach's Almighty was still able to negate it.

With this, Zentry gains full knowledge on basically every ability his opponent would have, and those abilities even cease being able to harm him. (read left to right)

No Caption Provided

2) Future Manipulation: As explained by Yhwach the true power of The Almighty isn't just seeing the future, it's altering it as well.

From this Future Manipulation,Yhwach gains yet another two extra abilities:

• The ability to attack and harm things in the future
  • The ability to rewrite the future

Starting with the first ability, as stated Yhwach can attack things in the future:

No Caption Provided

As seen above he is able to attack things in the future so much so that a character like Ichigo who's both casually FTL and can sense things couldn't even percieve it, it's a nigh instaneous attack as Yhwach has already attacked in the future before it has begun, making it impossible to avoid/evade. Using this ability to attack in the future, Yhwach can also set up traps for his opponents in the future:

Things that Yhwach harms/attacks in the future cannot be reversed or changed. For instance say Yhwach were to crush your skull in the future, that would be permanent no amount of immortality,regen, time reversal etc would change it, this is best shown when Yhwach broke Ichigo's bankai (It's the large scan above) in the future, the act was so permanent that Orihime, a character who's power is rejecting phenomena even more powerful than spatial & temporal regression, couldn't reverse the damage.

Moving on to the second ability he gains, using the Almighty Yhwach can rewrite the future, a prime example of this would be his showings during his fight with Ichigo, where an attack from Yhwach gets blocked by a force field, but he then proceeds to rewrite the future so that his attack lands despite originally getting blocked

No Caption Provided

Yhwach's ability to rewrite things even goes as far as rewriting his own death, essentially brining himeself back to life.

At the end of this we have an ability that grants Zentry the ability to see countless futures and see what his opponent will do, how they will do it and when. Because of that, most of any power that may have affected him before will cease in being able to do so, as well as giving him full knowledge of said power. Along side that, it allows Zentry to attack from any point in the future and cause irreversible damage

The Balance

No Caption Provided

Thanks to my build having a composite Yhwach, this would also include the Yhwach who could exchange powers with his surbodinate Jugram Haschwalth, Jugram would gain the ability to use the Almighty (albeit to a far weaker extent) and Yhwach would gain the ability to use the Balance. The only downside to this would be the version of Yhwach who exchanged powers with Jugram, wasn't at full power and as such had to sleep when he changed powers with him, but thaks to my build being composite it also includes a full power Yhwach who doesn't need to sleep and can use the Balance to his hearts content. Now the Balance is an ability that grants Jugram/Yhwach dominion over fortune and misfortune.

No Caption Provided

Yhwach/Jugram can take any and all misfortune that would have happened to him and freely direct it. Even causing all possible damages, disadvantages, bad luck, etc, which would happen to him, to be meaningless(since those are all misfortunes). He can also cause all advantages or good luck of his opponent to be meaningless as well, including any damage they could inflict. So he intercepts all of these things and directs them wherever or onto whomever he wants. If somehow Yhwach/Jurgam managed to get injure, they can:

As seen above Yhwach/Jugram can remove all injuries by sending his misfortune elsewhere, or back at the enemy and can also turn his opponents fortune into misfortune.

This essentially makes Zentry all but immune to damage and negates any advantage his opponent might have

Extra Sternritter Abilities

Now while the above are abilities that Yhwach can 100% directly use, these are abilities that Yhwach could "potentially" be able to make use but can 100% bestow on to others:

1) The Antithesis: The ability granted to Uryu Ishida, allows the user to designate two targets and reverse everything that has happened to them.

2) The Deathdealing: Askin's ability allows him to calculate the exact lethal dose for any substance, he can also raise & lower that substance as he sees fit.

3) The Wind: Nianzol'sability lets the user cause any attack to bend around them and not make contact or effect them in any way.

4) The X-Axis: The ability granted to Lille Barro it allows his attacks to pierce through anything he can see, without the need for projectiles. His body can likewise pierce through enemy attacks, causing them to pass through him harmlessly.

I could honestly go and on, but these abilities above are the most relevant one's here

𝗜𝗩. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝗯𝗲

No Caption Provided

Developed by Reed Richards from Earth-1610 , the Ultimate Cosmic Cube is an item of immense power granting the user a variety of different abilities including the following:

Telepathy:

1) The Cube is "Keyed" to the mind of the user basically meaning that the user and only the user can actually use the cube. (The user of the cube in this case being Zentry)

2) The Cube itself is almost sentient in nature being capable of responding to the thoughts of it's user and act accordingly based of what the user wants.

3) It can control the minds of others

Time Manipulation:

1) Freeze's a city full of people in time

2) Can Open portals to other time zones, essentially allowing time travel

Matter Manipulation:

1) Turns some armor into toys & bones

2) It can turn beings into tree's

3) Can transofrm a being made out of energy to solid

4) It can rearrange Matter on a planetary scale

There are definitely more abilities that the Cube has, but I think the 3 above are the most relevant to this fight

𝗩. 𝗥𝗲𝗯𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗹

Mind

Don't really have to much contention with the mind section of your post, from what I can tell the mind of your character is highy knoweldgeable which does help I guess but there are still some key points you made in this section that I'd like to focus on:

For starters he would be classified as a alpha plus Psyker

"Those who can control their level of psychic abilities have been able to do truly incredible and monstrous things, the scale of their abilities allowing them to bring entire planets under their mental command." -

This level of mind hax won't be enough to even affect Zentry in any relevant way

• Zentry's mind is incorporeal and has fused with the Universe itself (As shown in the Kai section of my post) so there aren't any actual valid TP arguments to be made here, considering not only is his mind far beyond just baseline planetary but again it's incorporeal.Trying to mind control Zentry's mind would be the equivalent of trying to control air or space, there's not much to control there.
  • Your character would also have to overcome the influence of the Death Seed, which has TP potent enough to dominante the mind of a guy who can of everyone on earth. (the feat get's even more impressive when you consider the characters who were on earth in the marvel universe, cough... Professor X cough....)

So needles to say your character's TP isn't doing much to Zentry

putting him in a time loop, deletes everything at the atomic level, Dominating in using TP, time manip, EE and vast knowledge on the arcane.

Before I even explain how Zentry would handle these abilities there's a big issue that needs to be addressed. This is the mind section, not the powerset or body or anything like that, per toureny rules the mind section includes the following:

No Caption Provided

Now perhaps I'm not understanding so I do apologize if that's the case, but I'm gonna need you to explain how any of the abilities you've listed fall under the mind tourney rules as they just sound like a bunch of abilities that would be found in the powerset section, unless he's directly using his mind to perform all these abilities, which I've yet to see any evidence of. Now again perhaps these all do fall under mind which is perfectly fine but you haven't made that clear, as it stand your post even in individual sections is full of dozens of cluttered text, so it does make it a bit hard to get a sense of things.

Body

The battle was so catastrophic that it caused earthquakes, storms,

This isn't really impressive whatsover, especially compared to Zentry's body.

and even damaged time.

Not really all that quantifiable unless your trying to scale your character to 4/5D or trying to present the ability as a hax. Both of which wouldn't be applicable here as hax belongs in the powerset section and 4/5D is way over tourney limits.

The Feat itself is also stated to take place in the "rether tempest" which may or may not explain why they were able to damage time, certainly makes more sense than them going from earthquake/storm level to randomly 4/5D " can damage time" level

It gets more impressive from here. Magnus is stated to be more powerful than the WORST of the daemons.

Scan or Quote of this?

This is also a feat for Ahzek as it shows him fighting spiritually in the warp against these daemons as well, displaying he can fight on a spiritual level)

You are aware that you only have Ahzek's mind right? You don't have his body or powerset so his ability to fight in the warp is completely irrelevant

And some can comfortably tank planet annihilating explosions, calcing them to large planet level.

All I see is a planet exploding, I don't see anyone tanking anything. What makes things even worse is that the site that your using to calc your feat has people saying that the feat isn't even canon, and since I don't see a composite as part of your build, if it isn't canon then it's not even applicable here

No Caption Provided

You've also linked a 1+ hour video can you at the very least give a time mark for whatever you'd like me and others to see, since the last thing anyone's doing is watching some hour long video for one feat that you could just screenshot or give a time mark for.

Leman Russ' body is able to physically wrestle with concepts. Yes, that's correct. He was able to force the physical embodiment of old age back a half step and lift the paw up of a wolf that was the concept of death.

Conceptual based attacks aren't really an issue for Zentry whatsover, by way of the Almighty anything Zentry see's can and will be negated including conceptual abilities. So your character being able to attack on the conceptual level at best protects him from other conceptual attacks which is a decent defense, but in terms of actual offense, it's not doing much to Zentry.

Which means Leman is close to the limit if not at it in terms of strength and blunt force durability.

I really don't see how, the only genuine feat presented for your character is Leman's earthquake/storm feat which, depending on the power & size of the earthquake/storm, is barely reaching continental let alone planetary.

The issue here is your attempting to present a character at a level but your not actually finishing the presentation, for example:

You tried to scale Leman to the daemons then claimed the daemons can survive planetary explosions, you show the explosion, but then you don't show them surviving it... what am I left with besides a claim that's incomplete, a scale predicated of a feat that hasn't even been shown.

In terms of Speed a Primarch is beyond space marines in every way. Leman can kill Space Marines by the dozen and we're out right helpless to do anything about it.

Space Marines are light timers at minimum.

No Caption Provided

This should comfortably put Leman at max combat/reaction speed for the tourney

I don't really see any Light speed statements above, so I'm going to assume your "light timing" claim is predicated of the laser statement.

This should be pretty obvious but the term "laser" isn't the same for every single verse, just because something is called laser doesn't automatically make it light speed, a perfect example for this would be the Boys, Homelander can project and react to lasers does that now make him a Light Speed character? No of course not, since the thing they call lasers in his verse operate at far slower speeds than IRL.

You need to either showcase other feats that refrence light or provide evidence for why lasers in the Warhammer 40K are light speed. A faliure to do so and an assertion of the light speed claim without any actual evidence would just be fallacious

Primarchs have also shown toregeneratequickly

Regenerating from a knife cut, on your cheek really isn't all that impressive especially compared to the level of regen Zentry has (See in my Sentry section)

Primarchs have shown autonomous movement in combat as well as it's literallyencoded in their genes. That's right, Primarchs have ultra instinct.

Umm good for him I guess? Autonomous movement is all but useless if you don't have the speed to react to your opponent and so far I've yet to see anything impressive from your character speed wise.

And Primarchs can fight on every plane of existence(of course mentally not as it is Ahzeks mind)

This was a battle fought on every level: physical, mental and spiritual

1. Physical is self explanatory and as things stand right now I'm not really impressed with your character's stats
  2. I've kinda already gone over mental at the begining of my rebuttal, but it's pretty much going to be impossible to have any mental effect on Zentry via his mind being uni+ sized and incoporeal while also having a body that contains the Death Seed.
  3. Spiritual also doesn't offer anyform of advantage considering Zentry's powerset is based of a guy who fights spiritual beings on the regular

Powerset

is able to use TP lightyears away

1) It's not really made clear how many light years away it is, so the distance is rather unquantifiable as it could be anywhere from 10 to 100 Light years away which would still be faaaar from universal.

2) According to the scan the only thing that was felt was a psychic scream, so it's not even clear if he can use offensive TP from such as distance

He has displayed things like insta healing, pyrokinesis as hot as star cores,

1) The Scan for the "insta heal" is barely visible, regardles I'm sure Zentry has him beat in that department considering the feats that have been provided (See the body section for those feats)

2) Heat based attacks, aren't really going to pose any issue here as not only is Zentry highly resistant to star level heat, but he can also straight up absorb energy (see in the "unkillable" section)

Mephiston can move into and attack you from a different time stream. reversing time, slowing down time,stoppingtime,shadowclone jutsu,

I don't really see time based abilities posing much of an issue here, any attempts to manipulate time can and will be seen and countered before they're even used via the Almighty and thus become unable to harm Zentry in any significant way.

Zentry could also counter with his own time manipulation via the Cosmic Cube by travelling to the time stream that your character tries to attack him from, or even travelling to a point in your character's past and killing him there, and he could do all this before your character could react or even understand what's happening by way of his superior stats and the Almighty's Omni-precognition. So reallistically there's not much win cons that are going to be acheived via time manip

Item

a weapon capable of Erasing the existence of even a Chaos Demon from Existence Permanently. Chaos gods are concepts

This ability just isn't an issue whatsover, as not only can the Almighty bring Zentry back (even after getting erased from existence) but it can also outright negate both EE and conceptual abilities (See the "Father" section for better refrence) as shown when Yhwach negated Ichibei's conceptual name manipulation.

The sword can negateregenerationas well. Suffice to say this a disgustingly nasty weapon.

Not really much of an issue here considering Zentry can bring himeself back from death in a number of ways, so simply negating his ability to regenerate won't keep him down.

I'd like to also direct attention to the fact that your item doesn't seem to have any inherent defenses, so I'm honestly not seeing what stops Zentry from using the Cosmic Cube to turn it into... well...anything rendering it completely obsolete

Intial Thoughts

Like the Almighty ability, Ahzek has an insane level of precognition but even better. Almighty I believe allows the user to see the future entirely. Ahzeks precog being able to see billions of potential futures in nanoseconds AND being so accurate in his precog that he can kill an entire group of sorcerers with his eyes closed and has watched entire battles before they happen

Calling Ahzek's precognition is a bit of a stretch. Zentry's ability to see countless futures has been compared to grains of sand, which even at a lowball would number in the trillions add to the fact that the Almighty grants a whole host of different means of offense besides just precognition, and it's pretty clear what ability is better.

Not only Zentry had to take time to get to know his weapon and power set

I get why you'd think this, but this couldn't be further from the truth, especially when talking about the mind of Zamasu

1) For the Cosmic Cube, it's pretty simple it's telepathic in nature so he doesn't need to get to know it, the moment Zentry has a thought like say for instance "I want to Kill the guy I'm fighting" the Cube will respond with any number of abilities capable of killing said guy

2) One of the main reasons I picked Zamasu as my Amalgam character's mind is his ability to instantly know and be able to use the abilities of a foreign Body, despite never being taught it. Let's go over some examples:

No Caption Provided

In the above Zamasu is Goku's body uses the Kamehameha a technique that Goku's body is capable of using but Zamasu's body isn't.

• Zamasu was never taught the technique
  • He never learnt if from fighting Goku (as shown above before even fighting Goku as Goku Black he could use the technique)

Zamasu could just instantly use the technique, without the need to get used to it or get to know it

Needles to say Zamasu's ability to adapt to foreign bodies and use their powers for himeself is nigh instantaneous and it's not going to take him long to do so here.

𝗩𝗜. 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

I've already given my contentions with your post and gone over flaws in your arguments, but to ellaborate, your stats scaling simply hasn't been solid enough to make anyform of concrete claims along the lines of your character being "planetary and FTL", while you've provided some decent hax, it's nothing that can't and won't be countered by Zentry's own hax and as things stand right now your character has no actual valid way to permanently keep Zentry down. Your item lacks inherent defenses of it's own which makes it a prime target for matter manipulation and it doesn't actually add anything new to your character's powerset to the point that if your character didn't have it, absolutely nothing would change powerwise. Focusing on Zentry's hax, it's going to be impossible to harm him in any effective way as any misfortune that befalls him can and will simply be redirected on to your character by way of the Balance, and the Almighty just makes it impossible for any hax provided to actually be effective. The Cosmic Cube also just allows a pretty easy win con via direct matter manipulation, which is something I've yet to see your character deal with. Honestly I haven't even touched on Zentry's superior stats, Darkness Manip, Extra Abilities, Clones equal to him etc If needs be I could go into more detail in my next post, but I think this is enough for now. Overall there are simply far to many valid win cons for Zentry here.

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-Lord16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: Could you change my OP image to the one in my post

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-lord16: nice post, should be posting relatively soon.

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: sorry coming in this weekend, took a trip

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taep

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By KreigAstartis
No Caption Provided

Lemekh Returns

Ill preface this with a quick apology to my opponent. For some lack of sourcing early on and my absence in the thread. But now will apologize for Zentry. Lemekh's about to run his pockets.

The Mind:What a Psyker is in Warhammer 40K.

So There was some confusion regarding the nature of Psyker abilities. Psykers in order to access these abilities given to them by the warp they have to pierce/tear through a dimension known as the veil to get to the warp mentally.

No Caption Provided

Faith was an engine. It was the greatest of engines. Next to it, Krezen Pak’s creations were trivialities. They were amusing, and they were useful, but they were nothing without the daemonic life that Varak Ghar gave them when he tore up the veil to the warp and brought in the entity that would give movement and volition to a construct. The engines were one physical extrusion of faith. They were but the iceberg tip of the power the Word Bearers Master of Possession commanded." -Ephrael Stern the Heretical Saint

To the scream of overworked warp engines, the Cantatum Bellum tore open the veil of reality, and fell roughly into the empyrean. The tear crackled shut, leaving the pursuing Solemnity behind. Gravitic shear rippled across the fabric of space and time, a great swell that upset the Primaris ship and put out its engines. By the time the Solemnity had recovered, it was too late to follow. -Throne of Light

"The sky peeled open. The madness that lurked beyond the veil of the universe was revealed. Mephiston looked into it unblinkingly. He understood what few did. This roiling, limitless ocean was true reality, not the sluggish skin of matter men walked across and fought over, but the endless hells of warp space."- The Devastation of Baal

From the Veil is the concept of fate and different timelines

"Hyalhi let his mind shimmer outwards, touching the veil that separated reality from the warp. It was there that the threads ran, criss-crossing the surface of time. The threads – not truly threads, that was just the concept that Hyalhi used to comprehend them – were the substance of fate. Few spoke of fate as anything but a metaphor or a curse, for in the minds of a non-psyker fate was something without meaning" -The World Engine

"This was the part Corswain hated the most, in sensation most alike to the disembodied lurch of teleportation. For an endless moment the Invincible Reason was held between two dimensions, perched on the precipice between the material and immaterial like a wanderer standing at the crossroads of fate. A moment before, it had been adrift on the tides of the warp, cocooned within a bubble of reality kept intact by its Geller field. Now it was in the true universe, plucked from the unnatural currents, its Geller-borne reality imploding as real space engulfed the vessel."-The Primarchs

" As Bielanna’s senses flowed into the skein, she followed the threads of the warriors back into the past, seeing shadowy ghost-figures spinning and leaping around her. Their every movement was fluid, economical and deadly. The phantom shapes spun around her with ever greater fury as she looked down at the wraithbone runestones in the sand. The Scorpion and the Doom of Eldanesh. Both lying atop the Tears of Isha. The pattern was familiar to her, each one tracing the line of fate’s weave. Between them they represented skeins of futures that had already been realised, that were yet to be, and which might never be. They braided together in innumerable threads, and each one was – in turn – made up of a dizzying number of potential futures, making the task of interpretation and manipulation almost impossible." -Forges of Mars Omnibus

This will be important later of course. And as for the warp explanation look no further than the item section.

AP Counters

Not really all that quantifiable unless your trying to scale your character to 4/5D or trying to present the ability as a hax. Both of which wouldn't be applicable here as hax belongs in the powerset section and 4/5D is way over tourney limits.

The Feat itself is also stated to take place in the "rether tempest" which may or may not explain why they were able to damage time, certainly makes more sense than them going from earthquake/storm level to randomly 4/5D " can damage time" level

It is more of hax rather than being 4-5D. As I already described, Leman is a latent Psyker and Magnus is also a Psyker as well. Both of which would explain why the damage to time happened. Which is supported by the ability “Veil of time” where fodder psykers can inflict their will on it. Seeing that Primarchs are well beyond Psykers you can put two and two together

No Caption Provided

You are aware that you only have Ahzek's mind right? You don't have his body or powerset so his ability to fight in the warp is completely irrelevant

nope. It shows that Ahzek has the knowledge to be able to do so. As referenced in my explanation it requires a connection to the warp and knowledge to do so. Which is applicable in this fight. Not to mention Mephiston can also look into a chaos gods realm.

All I see is a planet exploding, I don't see anyone tanking anything. What makes things even worse is that the site that your using to calc your feat has people saying that the feat isn't even canon, and since I don't see a composite as part of your build, if it isn't canon then it's not even applicable here

That is where you're wrong. As the following states

"With Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000, the notion of canon is a fallacy. [...] Warhammer and Warhammer 40,000 exist as tens of thousands of overlapping realities in the imaginations of games developers, writers, readers and gamers. None of those interpretations is wrong."

-Gave Thorpe

Secondly

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

1:28:00-1:29:00

"though reduced in stature the daemon was not killed." And the daemon alive and well

You've also linked a 1+ hour video can you at the very least give a time mark for whatever you'd like me and others to see, since the last thing anyone's doing is watching some hour long video for one feat that you could just screenshot or give a time mark for.

Scan or Quote of this?

No Caption Provided

Same scan as before. You just need to read it. To summarize Lemekh does in fact to to the feats and every objection you made to his stats has been countered.

Speed Counters

You need to either showcase other feats that refrence light or provide evidence for why lasers in the Warhammer 40K are light speed. A faliure to do so and an assertion of the light speed claim without any actual evidence would just be fallacious

As for the speed counter. As you have already guessed Warhammer is a SYFY setting. Lasers in Warhammer 40K are light. Not to mention the amount of scans that process information/ react in nanoseconds and has literally moved faster than light.

he Word Bearer is almost unrecognisable. For a nanosecond, the figure registers to Luciel as an unknown, a threat.

Transhuman responses are already there, unbidden. Adrenaline spikes to heighten an already formidable reaction time. Muscle remembers. Luciel wears his boltgun, an oiled black pit bull of a weapon, in his thigh holster. He can draw, aim and fire in less than a second. The range is six metres, the target unobstructed. There is no chance of missing. Maximus plate, frontally augmented, might stop a mass-reactive shell, so Luciel will fire two and aim for the visor slits. The airgate skin-sleeve is self-repairing, and will survive las-fire damage, but a bolter shot will shred it open, so Luciel also braces for the explosive decompression of a ricochet or a miss-hit. At a simple, subconscious neural urge, boot-sole electromagnets charge to clamp onto the deck plates.

Luciel thinks theoretical, but of course there is no theoretical. There is no tactical precedent for a Space Marine to fight a Space Marine. The idea is nonsense. He thinks practical, and that directs him to the visor slits. He can make a clean kill headshot in less than a second and a half, two rounds for kill insurance, and probably protect the atmospheric integrity of the airgate.

All this, all this decided, unbidden, instinctive, in less than a nanosecond.

- Know no Fear: The Battle at Calth

No warning. No damned warning. Just a nanosecond prickle, a sting of intuition, that something isn’t right.

A nanosecond. Too little, and too damned late.

Mass-reactive rounds slam into the floor and front wall of the listening station module. Mass-reactive rounds fired from below.

- Know no Fear: The Battle at Calth

and as for his speed he's pretty comfortably in the FTL ranges of speed.

I cannot see your link. However there is a large amount of evidence suggesting the Zentry certainly doesn’t even remotely get to these levels of speed in combat. He has stated that he is in the millisecond range and His merged version wasn’t blitzing street tiers.

Didn’t blitz Iron Fist. Couldn't have disarmed the bomb And arrested the Punisher at the same time in the same city.

No Caption Provided

Now you might be inclined to say that the Sentry has varying feats due to his mental state. However, even when he is not holding back he has pressed the likes of Thor! Who is most certainly known for his speed...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So while you can most certainly argue that the Sentry is FTL in terms of travel, he himself states that he operates in the millisecond ranges, fights people with speed far below ftl as well. Even placed in dire instances like with the punisher or here with Carol Danvers . Which was able to perceive him going as fast as he can.

No Caption Provided

. And has plenty of speed feats placing him within that tier, this is a massive far cry for Lemek on top of precog and autonomous movement

Item Counters

This ability just isn't an issue whatsover, as not only can the Almighty bring Zentry back (even after getting erased from existence) but it can also outright negate both EE and conceptual abilities (See the "Father" section for better refrence) as shown when Yhwach negated Ichibei's conceptual name manipulation.

Unfortunately for you, this would be true if Chaos already didn’t scale above other concepts as well. But first what is the warp? Well the warp is essentially a parallel dimension that transcends concepts like space, time, causality, and logic. Chaos and the warp are the same. Which means CHaos which are concepts, transcend other concepts.

"The Sigillite had once read a theory that the tiniest of acts could have profound, devastating consequences; that stepping on a beetle in Chuzu could somehow precipitate a chain reaction that led to hurricanes devastating the Floridal Isles. The theory had been expounded upon at great length with many mathematical symbols and equations. Yet that was before knowledge of the warp had become widespread. The warp – and the beings within it – cared nothing for causality. They shaped fate on a far grander scale. Destiny was as malleable to their manipulation as the flesh of their followers." -The Board is Set

"That is how events are viewed from the chronology of the material universe. In the Warp, things are different, for the Immaterium is not bound by linear time, and events do not occur in a strict sequence of cause then effect. As his rival gods reckon it, Slaanesh has always existed in the Warp, and has yet never existed at all." - Codex Chaos Daemons 6th ED

"It is a churning ocean of chaos, raw emotion and madness given form, where the laws of physics, time and nature are meaningless concepts and nothing is as it seems." - Warhammer 40k Rulebook (4th ed.), pg 122

"It is Chaos in its truest sense, unfettered by the limits of physics and undirected by intelligent purpose. Warp space is Chaos, Chaos is Warp space; the two are indivisible."

Codex: Chaos Daemons

So unfortunately for Yhawch’s ability to negate EE on this level you would have to prove that he can do this on a higher level that what you have shown.

Not really much of an issue here considering Zentry can bring himeself back from death in a number of ways, so simply negating his ability to regenerate won't keep him down.

I'd like to also direct attention to the fact that your item doesn't seem to have any inherent defenses, so I'm honestly not seeing what stops Zentry from using the Cosmic Cube to turn it into... well...anything rendering it completely obsolete

This would be true if the object wasn’t made of Warp fire. Unless the Cosmic cube can manipulate the warp it is highly unlikely. One being that the weapon was present with Roboute Guilliman when he too fought Magnus.

No Caption Provided

This is particularly important because Magnus is a passive reality warper with his presence alone.Not to mention what is preventing the Cosmic cube from being erased?

"Cyclopean son of the Emperor of Mankind, and the most talented in the arcane arts of all his brothers, this godlike figure’s very presence is anathema to logic. Even to look upon him is to surrender all sanity, and when the Crimson King stares back, destruction manifests in great measure. Those under his gaze are blasted into clouds of scattering atoms; soldiers and super-heavy war engines alike are annihilated by the world-splitting intensity of his ire. A sweep of his blade and reality is rent asunder, the bodies of those in his path transmuted into mewling Chaos Spawn." - Warzone Fenris: Wrath of Magnus, pg 147

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Secondly the blade is made out of energy of the God Emperor of Mankind(Magnus’ father and superior). Which fatally wounded Magnus. SO not only is it Warp flame, it negs reality manip as well. Suffice to say the cube is fairly useless. On top of that you're going to have to prove that Zentry can resist this level of conceptual destruction.

Power Counters

This level of mind hax won't be enough to even affect Zentry in any relevant way

Zentry's mind is incorporeal and has fused with the Universe itself (As shown in the Kai section of my post) so there aren't any actual valid TP arguments to be made here, considering not only is his mind far beyond just baseline planetary but again it's incorporeal.Trying to mind control Zentry's mind would be the equivalent of trying to control air or space, there's not much to control there.

Sure there is. It may be incorporeal but it doesn't prevent TP. Aren’t the limits large planetary both in Stats and Hax in both potency AND scope? Wouldn't Zimasus stats fall under the same rules. Lastly fodder Psyker can interact with dimensions with their mind alone and the warp which isn't composed of matter as stated in the aforementioned scans. So either

Your character would also have to overcome the influence of the Death Seed, which has TP potent enough to dominante the mind of a guy who can of everyone on earth. (the feat get's even more impressive when you consider the characters who were on earth in the marvel universe, cough... Professor X cough....)

Scans? Of this so-called TP potency? Is the Death seed part of Zimasus mind? As far as I am aware the death seed is an augmentation via celestial tech by Apocalypse. It doesn't really amp power it releases the "mind" if not mistaken.

Before I even explain how Zentry would handle these abilities there's a big issue that needs to be addressed. This is the mind section, not the powerset or body or anything like that, per toureny rules the mind section includes the following:

This is explained. It is in fact the mind section. In Warhammer, you get your abilities from your connection to the warp via the mind unless you have extra intrinsic souls or genes like a Primarch. perfectly abiding by tourney rules. Ahzek would perfectly be able to use Mephistons abilities AND his own. While benefiting from his Primarch body.

Calling Ahzek's precognition is a bit of a stretch. Zentry's ability to see countless futures has been compared to grains of sand, which even at a lowball would number in the trillions

Is that claim with no evidence? Prove it's a stretch, otherwise you have no base for that claim. Grains of sand on the beach? Coastline? World? Litterbox? This can be chalked up to hyperbole. Is there a specific number of futures you can source? If not trillions is a Very generous interpretation and can be interpreted as the grains of sand in a sandbox or on the bottom of a shoe.

To expand on this even further Yhwach's ability to negate and nullify things he see's with the Almighty goes so far as to negate and nullify the effects of Ichibei's Zanpakuto which can manipulate the concept of names and erase things from existence, but despite that Yhwach's Almighty was still able to negate it.

Your item lacks inherent defenses of it's own which makes it a prime target for matter manipulation and it doesn't actually add anything new to your character's powerset to the point that if your character didn't have it, absolutely nothing would change powerwise. Focusing on Zentry's hax, it's going to be impossible to harm him in any effective way as any misfortune that befalls him can and will simply be redirected on to your character by way of the Balance, and the Almighty just makes it impossible for any hax provided to actually be effective.

So I have disproven you claim that Zentry couldn't be harmed. As a matter of fact I have proven the exact opposite. Zentry has no way to really interact with it.

Conclusion Counter

I've already given my contentions with your post and gone over flaws in your arguments, but to ellaborate, your stats scaling simply hasn't been solid enough to make anyform of concrete claims along the lines of your character being "planetary and FTL",

And your contentions are just that. Your own objection to a comment you didn’t bother to verify. I have debunked your attempt to counter simply put.

while you've provided some decent hax, it's nothing that can't and won't be countered by Zentry's own hax and as things stand right now your character has no actual valid way to permanently keep Zentry down. Your item lacks inherent defenses of it's own which makes it a prime target for matter manipulation and it doesn't actually add anything new to your character's powerset to the point that if your character didn't have it, absolutely nothing would change powerwise. Focusing on Zentry's hax, it's going to be impossible to harm him in any effective way as any misfortune that befalls him can and will simply be redirected on to your character by way of the Balance, and the Almighty just makes it impossible for any hax provided to actually be effective.

How so? The Emperor's blade conceptually scales above both the balance?

The Cosmic Cube also just allows a pretty easy win con via direct matter manipulation, which is something I've yet to see your character deal with. Honestly I haven't even touched on Zentry's superior stats, Darkness Manip, Extra Abilities, Clones equal to him etc If needs be I could go into more detail in my next post, but I think this is enough for now. Overall there are simply far to many valid win cons for Zentry here.

Superior stats by what metric? Lemek is stronger, more durable, and he is faster. He can resist reality manip and rends time/ disrupts its flow(which kinda renders the efficacy of Almighty questionable if the future is literally damaged). Not even close. Especially considering Sentry has been hurt by far less than what Lemek brings to the table already. Especially with Precog and the Autonomous movement. Cloning is something that my character can do with the same abilities? Lastly, I haven't revealed all my cards. You can also be BFRed into the warp. Or use the Warp to weaken or kill you. Something that Zentry wouldn’t be able to counter either since he doesn’t scale to the warp in any way. Lastly even abilities like “The Balance” aren’t as exotic as you may think they are. As it could be chalked up to luck manipulation. Which fodder psykers have, as well as fate manipulation, and probability manipulation as well.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

"Ahriman raised a hand. The lash coiled around his arm, pulsing, cutting and sucking through his armour. Power flared from him, exploding outwards into the warp. The psychic shock wave lifted daemons from reality." - Gates of Ruin, pg 19

Summary

I know I took a while to counter so I apologize in advance. That said, practically every objection was objectively countered and then some. To briefly put it:

• AP countered, and still has a measurable edge
  • Mind objections were countered regarding Ahzeks ability to use his own abilities
  • Speed has not only been countered but demonstrated that Zentry’s is lacking where it counts and has some glaring low ends
  • No counter to the Emperor's sword as Zentry doesn’t scale to it
  • No defense against Warp based attacks
  • No counter to BFR
  • Objectively better precog
  • The Balance can be…balanced :P

This is also acknowledging some of Zentry’s other potential abilities. I again heavily question the efficacy of All mighty as well. Lemek has just as many options if not more so to end Zentry. On top of better stats and better hax too.

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naronu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's been well over the deadline so @x-lord16 is disqualified and @kreigastartis moves on. What would you like to carry on?

KreigAstartis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naronu: Ywach powers, sorry for the delay