• 112 results
Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Hulkage

Welcome to my very first Last Man Standing Tournment. It works a little different from your typical CAV or Tournament. Here are the rules:

How It Works

The basics of it are very similar to a free-for-all CAV in the sense that:

• There are multiple participants
  • You will take turns posting in a set order
  • Traditional Battle Rules
  • There will be voting in the end to determine the winner

This, however, is where the similarities end. Instead of the winner being simply voted on at the very end of the match, their will be eliminations after each round. One round is after ever participant has posted a counter/rebuttal. Its a little obscure so I'll go into detail about mechanics of the tournament.

Setup

• There is a minimum of 4 participants required and a maximum of 10. Any less than 4 and it will not work and any more than 10 and it gets cluttered and the probability of it dying increases.
  • A Character Tier will be agreed upon by the participants. (Street, Mid, High, Herald, etc)
  • Each participant will choose a character (or a team but for now we'll keep it simple) that's in the tier selected
  • The Moderator must OK the characters chosen (just to make sure that they are within Guidelines

Moderator:

• There MUST be a moderator.
  • The moderator CANNOT be a participant in the match (you'll see why later) he must be an independent party. Most of the time you can just ask myself (@hulkage) to Moderate the match and I'll be glad to, but anyone can do it.
  • The moderator needs to be impartial and CANNOT participate in the voting
  • The moderator can decide on an appropriate prep time and what can be considered as standard equipment
  • The moderator will set up a group PM, create the thread, tally the votes, tag people, etc
  • The moderator will set up a posting order.
  • They will also be in charge of keeping the peace and handling all Alliances, which brings me to my next point

Alliances:

The participants can set up temporary alliances with other participants. They can agree to work together for however long they want and here's how it works:

• Participants can decide in a private PM amongst each other to work together. Say, for example, the characters are Hulk, Thor, Juggernaut, and Superman. Participants representing Hulk and Thor can private PM each other and agree to work together and gang up on everyone else.
  • After private alliances are made, they must notify the Moderator in some way.
  • Alliances can only stay private for one round, after that round it is revealed that they are working together.
  • Alliances can only begin at the start of a round. Participants cannot decide to become allies in the middle of a match. If they do it will not be taken into effect until the start of the next round
  • There is no limit on how many people can be inside of an alliance as long as everyone isn't in it. If 7 out of 8 people decide to be in an alliance and gang up on one person then tough luck!

Morals:

• Moderators must take morals into account when alliances are being made. Alliances cannot be made with someone whose morals directly contradict their own. For example: Batman and Captain America could team up, that makes sense. Batman and the Joker cannot be teammates because of obvious reasons. If such alliance is attempted, the moderator can veto it.
  • If two characters have conflicting morals BUT have worked together in the past (ie: Professor X and Magneto) then an alliance can be made
  • If you want you character to be bloodlusted then they CANNOT take part in any alliance
  • You can betray you ally as long as its within character. Captain America might not, but with Deadpool, you never know.

Voting/Elimination

• There will be someone eliminated after every round except the character intros. That means votes will open after each round
  • Voters will vote on who advances in each round. But cannot vote biased on who they thinks wins in just an actual fight.
  • Instead of voting purely based on who debated the best, the voter can also take the actual matchup into account. Even if lets say @killemall or @god_spawn were debating for a certain character, lets say Batman, and was putting on a debating clinic, if there are overwhelming odds like an Alliance between Captain America and Wolverine, the voter can take this into consideration.
  • Voters can only vote for one more than half of the participants. If there are 8 participants they can vote for 5 to advance. If there are 3 left then they can vote for only 2.
  • The character that has the least amount of votes at the end of each round gets eliminated until the best debater is left standing.
  • If a participant is taking too long to respond then the moderator can decide to eliminate them himself, however, this doesn't mean that round is over. Someone still must be voted out at the end of that round.

We have a whole host of very talented debaters and here are the characters they are debating.

@jacthripper- Hisoka

No Caption Provided

@ssj_god- Shendu (JCA)

No Caption Provided

@those_eyes- Composite Lucario

No Caption Provided

@jtindall- Composite Deathstroke

No Caption Provided

@sirfizzwhizz- Bomb Queen

No Caption Provided

@colliderz- Composite Greninja

No Caption Provided

@darkraiden- Fortune (MGS2)

No Caption Provided

@batbro15- Spiderman

No Caption Provided

@dextersinister- Kakashi (Pre and Post Sharingan Feats only)

No Caption Provided

@lowlaville- Kaneki Ken

No Caption Provided

@pierpat- Space Marine

No Caption Provided

Gear:

• Power Armour
  • Power Weapon
  • Bolter
  • Bolt Pistol
  • Storm Shield
  • Plasma Pistol
  • Grenades
  • Jump Pack

No Caption Provided

Now there have been a few alliances already in the works but all of them have elected to keep them secret for now. This is the first round therefore the intros and the first post will be mashed together as one. Pay attention to each debaters strategy and who they decide to attack because who knows, everyone just might gang up on one person....

11 Participants

Only 10 will make it to the next round

Who will be the Last Man Standing?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: the space marine has a bolter and a plasma pistol, not bolter and bolt pistol

The rest seems fine to me.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat: Alright I'll change it and this is the order so you're up first. These are openers and your first post so just combine them in one.

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Pierpat

@hulkage: could i not be the first?

I won't be able to post before friday.

SirFizzWhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

whats the posting order?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@ssj_god would you mind if I bumped you up to first?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: yes do you want to be T4V?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: Whats the battle area look like?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@pierpat said:

hmm... i won't be able to put up an opener before 14-15 hours or so from now.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hulkage

In

@ssj_god said:
@hulkage said:
@pierpat said:

hmm... i won't be able to put up an opener before 14-15 hours or so from now.

That'll work

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Looks good. Cant wait to get this thing stomping

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kakashi seems a bit too strongthis looks interesting, could I read all of it when people post and then vote for who goes through and who doesn't?

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I almost forgot. Ill use feats from both Tokyo ghoul and Tokyo ghoul:'re and feats from sasaki haise for kaneki Ken since both of them are the same guy.

KCMinato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cool man

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: I'll start us off then

Introducing with no less gusto than necessary (drumroll please)

No Caption Provided

Hisoka

Hisoka is a hunter, psychopathic murderer, and probably the most dangerous guy here. His capabilities are pretty impressive, so I'll start with his physicals.

Strength

Hisoka is strong, and he ain't afraid to use his strength. He kicks this nice solid stone mat like a soccer ball.

No Caption Provided

Speed

Hisoka is fast as well, Gon could follow this

Loading Video...

but when he fought Hisoka

No Caption Provided

So Hisoka is moving at some very nice speeds here.

Pain Tolerance

Not exactly a physical, but it plays well into it. Hisoka has had both of his forearms physically blown off. He didn't even blink, much less cry in agony and collapse from shock like he should have. Nothing here is going to make him flinch.

Nen

Nen, the power to manipulate one's aura used in the HxH universe, is one of Hisoka's most useful tools. His regular manifestation of it would be his "Elastic Love, Bungee Gum" which allows him to expand and contract his aura at will, as well as stick it to people. It can't be broken, and it can't be unstuck, and to everyone here it's invisible (unless they can see auras). It's his major advantage here, and much of the reason I got 4 separate alliance requests.

Opening Remarks

While I personally love nothing more than a good old-fashioned brawl, here I'm going to have Hisoka pull back, or should I say up, to view the proceedings. While he's up here, he'll begin attaching his Nen to the folks below. They'll be in for quite a surprise when things really shake up!

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Tokyo ghoul is about man eating monsters called ghouls. Kaneki becomes half ghoul and one of the more badassed ones. Super tough and super strong.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowlaville: Is the show good? I'm personally a fan of shows with a bit of death, blood, and gore, as long as it's not getting in the way of the story.

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: TAG ME FOR EVERYTHING! PLEASE LOL THIS IS AWESOME

No Caption Provided

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whats the posting order?

Order the names appear in OP. I put them in order when editing it.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hurry up gais I'm itching for intro ;d

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ssj_god

@hulkage:

@lowlaville said:

actually.. my exams are going on currently.. so it'd be better if i get dropped for later.. i'll have time in the weekend... it'd be a bit tough for me to invest time right now.

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Shendu has his talismans... and oni mask.... how are you supposed to beat/kill him? lol

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By lowlaville

@jacthripper said:

@lowlaville: Is the show good? I'm personally a fan of shows with a bit of death, blood, and gore, as long as it's not getting in the way of the story.

The story has two side of the story being told. On the one, an old man who holds a grudge for his wife's death views ghouls as scum and goes on exterminating them without discrimination (the bad and the good all gets slaughtered by him), and on the other hand, ghouls get revenge by killing this guy.

And then, the human on the side of well...humans proceed by holding a grudge against them. The first manga is about Kaneki trying to make peace with humans and the good ghouls, but the plot winds up deep. Interesting scenarios emerge... I think you will like it. And if you find Tokyo Ghoul good, Tokyo Ghoul;re is the sequel. While it appears chaotic, once you get the hang of it, its a must read as well. This one follows Kaneki who has lost his memory of being Kaneki (after being dealt a fatal blow through his brain by Arima) and goes by the name of Haise Sasaki, dubbed as the prodigal son of Arima, expected to surpass him one day.

Avatar image for ironspiderchan45
Ironspiderchan45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@hulkage:

@lowlaville said:

actually.. my exams are going on currently.. so it'd be better if i get dropped for later.. i'll have time in the weekend... it'd be a bit tough for me to invest time right now.

I can move you down if that's okay with @those_eyes

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Shendu has his talismans... and oni mask.... how are you supposed to beat/kill him? lol

incapacitale (freeze him or something like that).. or knock out.. bfr...

but yes.. i guess without killing.. and not being able to hurt him for long would get in the way..lol

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Today is probably the only day I can do it for about a week, so can I either go today or go last?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BatBro15
No Caption Provided

Peter Parker, AKA your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man. Because he's one of the more well-known characters here, I'll just briefly highlight his advantages.

Strength

No Caption Provided

He easily lifts a city bus and states that he can lift "hundreds of times my body weight"

No Caption Provided

He is able to lift a piece of rubble off himself that weighs 10-15 tons

Webbing

In addition to the proportional strength of a spider, Peter also designed specialized webbing that makes him much more versatile.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's capable of swinging a tank around and has been used to tank energy blasts. It should be more than enough to contain anyone here.

Spidey-Sense

Finally, Spidey's biggest advantage comes in the form of his Spidey senses. It gives him insane reaction time and pre-cognitive abilities.

No Caption Provided

He can easily react to bullets

No Caption Provided

He's easily dodged lasers, regardless of whether he can see them, so no one is sneaking up on Spidey in this fight.

Opening Remarks

Spider-Man's strength and agility put him far past anyone in this fight. The versatility of his webbing coupled with his Spidey-Senses will allow him to quickly incapacitate his foes from a distance while avoiding any and every attack they throw at him.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batbro15: @hulkage:

da fuq was that?... those two strength feats alone breaks the 15 tons strength limit.

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BatBro15

*flips a train car by flicking it, not flipping it.

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

T4V

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and SSJ-god was complaining about my character who I've gone up against and won matches against in street level tournaments.

I've used Talisman before but many had to be removed for how powerful they where.

Regeneration, invulnerability, super strength that can throw tanks.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@batbro15: @hulkage:

da fuq was that?... those two strength feats alone breaks the 15 tons strength limit.

I specifically said 15 ton limit so Spiderman's strength has to be nerfed and high end feats cannot be used. Feats like these cannot be used in the actual debate.

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: holy crap dude I'm so sorry. I completely forget about the 15 ton limit. Is it cool if I go back and edit it?

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batbro15 said:

@hulkage: holy crap dude I'm so sorry. I completely forget about the 15 ton limit. Is it cool if I go back and edit it?

Sure

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ssj_god

@dextersinister said:
@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk said:

and SSJ-god was complaining about my character who I've gone up against and won matches against in street level tournaments.

I've used Talisman before but many had to be removed for how powerful they where.

Regeneration, invulnerability, super strength that can throw tanks.

his strength can NOT throw tanks... his telekinesis can... and i've already agreed with hulkage that i won't use over 15 tons feats for his telekinesis...... other abilities of him however.. are under the boundaries set here.... your kakashi with sharingan was not within limit.... he's not a street tier character... even without sharingan.. you should feel lucky to have him.. because with his abilities. and specially with his speed (which should be near hypersonic by scaling).. he's still very much pushing the high street boundary

edit: he's not invulnerable... he just can't die permanently... if he were invulnerable.. he wouldn't have been defeated so many times.

@hulkage said:
@batbro15 said:

Sure

and i'm guessing he should nerf that 'swinging and throwing tank with webbing' feat aswell.. because otherwise i don't see the need of nerfing my characters tk either (he have feat of throwing tank with tk)

BatBro15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage: @ssj_god: I'm incredibly sorry about that. I went back and changed it to some lower strength feats

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batbro15 said:

@hulkage: @ssj_god: I'm incredibly sorry about that. I went back and changed it to some lower strength feats

you should change that tank swinging feat also... tanks aren't under 15 tons

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god:

our kakashi with sharingan was not within limit.... he's not a street tier character... even without sharingan.. you should feel lucky to have him.. because with his abilities. and specially with his speed (which should be near hypersonic by scaling).. he's still very much pushing the high street boundary

using standard street level rules you couldn't name one ability that puts him above high street level, kamui isn't, if it did count then a bloodlusted Nightcrawler, Blink, Spot would be as hax if not more so as they can cut people in half, saying kakashi moves at hypersonic speed is the same logic that Spiderman moves at hypersonic speed because he dodged a mach 4 sniped rifle bullet as stated in the comic, like Kakashi and countless other characters dodging lasers or lightning does not make you as fast, you aim dodge.

No he isn't, he could just sit there and let Spiderman and Cap beat on him for as long as he wants then get up and kill them. The Horse Talisman let him heal a huge hole in his body within seconds.

The monkey talisman chnages anybody it hits into an animal, insta win ability.

Someone empowered by the ox talisman split a mountain in half.

Rabbit Talisman gives mach 1 running speed

and the ability to restrain someone with TK