your votes?

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By zee crusher

Black adam. If namor can do it, Thor, FF4 and everybody else I think black adam can pull this off. Super skrull should be so hard to defeat but he isn't that much of a threat for some odd reason.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By the creator

Black Adam for the win.

Super Skrull's powers don't have the scope to really hirt him as his durability is meant to be on par with Superman (who has survived far more powerful attacks than nukes).

Super skrull also does not possess the reaction and movement speed of Black Adam who has proven capable of fighting the Flask (Jay Garrick) at super hight speeds.

Black Adam is also massively stronger than Super skrull and blows from BA would smash through his Force fields.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Last_Guardian

Black Adam destroys him...

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Ebony Bishop

Yeah, Black Adam shouldn't have any trouble here.

Acer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Acer

Black Adam wins

venom hybrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By venom hybrid

Black adam crushes Super skrulls face

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By King_Saturn

Black Adam wins here. Super Skrull's powers are not strong enough to really effect Black Adam. Black Adam has the invunerability to withstand all of Super Skrulls attacks. But Black Adam is either on par with or physically stronger than Superman. Black Adam should have no problems beating the hell out of Super Skrull.

Black Adam advances to the next round

Slinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Slinger

Acer says:

"Black Adam wins"

quite easily

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Logic Mark III

Does Black Adam need to breath?

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Logic Mark III

Oh, and has it been displayed that he is as invulnerable inside as he is on the inside [i accept he may have some degree of internal resitance as forcefull impacts could give him internal bleeding etc...unless of course he is protected by some kind of external field or some other exotic thing]

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zee crusher

Logic Mark III says:

"Does Black Adam need to breath?"

No he can hold his breath for insane amounts of time however. Also the only way I see skrull winning is if he makes a bubble inside black adam and let it expland. Besides that its a crush lol.

Ball Buster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Ball Buster

Hey Skrulls pretty nasty creatures .Id give super skrull chance .maybe.

Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

obi wan kenobi! says:

"Black Adam destroys him..."
Avatar image for vlad_tepes_dracula
Vlad Tepes Dracula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ball Buster says:

"Hey Skrulls pretty nasty creatures .Id give super skrull chance .maybe."

Longshot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Longshot

I'm the only who thinks Super Skrull would completely demolish Black Adam?Geez

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Logic Mark III

Well if he needs to breath he can die. Super Skrull could become invisible and fill up Black Adams lungs forcing whatever air is inside out and suffocating him.

Super Skrull could also make Black Adam blind giving him a further advantage [even if he couldnt do it through the use of Sue's ability surely if he burnt extremely brightly he could cause sunspot effects or even permanent blindness in Black Adam's eyes].

I think the Super Skrul should be able to withstand Black Adam's blows quite well 1. he has Thing's invulnerabilty and 2. He can strech himself in such a way that he doesnt feel the force as Reed has done against heavy hitters. 3. He can wrap himself in hefty forcefields. [Maybe he could combine the 3 for extra resiliance]

The Super skrull could also attack Black Adam internally, using his elasticity he could get up into ANY orifice.

Johnny flies at extreme speeds and has the ability to react at those speeds so ithink its fair to assume the Super Skrull can [just trying to give SS a chance against any speed advantage Black Adam may have].

Sue's abilities allow the Super Skrull to contain Black Adam [Sue has shown the mental focus to redirect the force of a nuke and withstand 3/4 blows from an enraged Gladiator, so i think a disciplined warrior should be able to achieve the same, if not a better, effect] and deposit him far into space [he could burn all the oxygen out of the bubble beforehand so Black Adam couldnt take a breath].

A possible attack could be[although it would rely on the amount of time it takes and Balck Adams resistance to such attacks] the Super Skrull hypnotizes Black Adam and commands him to fly into space or go deep into the sea and die.

Avatar image for pharaoh_sinister
Pharaoh Sinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Pharaoh Sinister

black adam has advanced

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Logic Mark III

Advanced what?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the creator

zee crusher says:

"Logic Mark III says:
"Does Black Adam need to breath?"
No he can hold his breath for insane amounts of time however. Also the only way I see skrull winning is if he makes a bubble inside black adam and let it expland. Besides that its a crush lol."

He flew through space for 5000 yrs (in his original incarnation).

From everything else we have seen, I don't think he needs to breath.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Logic Mark III

Alrighty then. There goes the breath stuff. But i still think internal attacks via elasticity/invisible fields is viable. In addition the degree of endurance afforded by Sue's forcefields, Ben's invulnerability and Reed's elasticity should keep him in this fight. Invisibility [unless BA can counter it somehow] and the ability to blind his opponent should also be major factors here.

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Ace High

Black Adam can run at speeds up to Mach 500, and he can go toe to toe with Superman. I don't think ol' Super Skrull would even be fast enough to react with shields and the such before he is punched into a sun :D

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Logic Mark III

Hate you and your SOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL!

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Logic Mark III

I dont think being punched into the Sun would do anything though...he can absorb infinite amounts of heat and is pretty hot himself [no inuendo please]

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ace High

Lol sorry dude but it had to be said. Being punched into the sun is my general way of saying that he'd be brown bread. I realised what I said after I said it :P

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Logic Mark III

Oh so this is a bit like a popularity contest then...ause only 2 people so far have disputed what i have said in anyway.....can i just get people to say Super Skrull and win then?

Avatar image for pharaoh_sinister
Pharaoh Sinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Pharaoh Sinister

Logic Mark III says:

"Advanced what?"

This is a tournament. Just like college basketball. Four regions. Seeds 1-16 in each region. Voting last two days unless there is a TKO. A TKO takes place when a character is up on another character by more than 15 votes. The voting takes place here and on another web forum. Black Adam advances because he is up on Super Skrull by 23 votes.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Logic Mark III

Ace High i wanna hear more. How quickly does BA advance to Mach 500? Are you sure that he can knock him out with one punch? Or knock him out quick enough that he couldnt become invisible [remember the guy is as elastic as Reed and as invulnerable as Ben i think in combination this affords him a great deal of endurance, being tough enough to withstand quite an onslought and then being flexible enough to take the force out of some extreme blows]. Also do you believe that internal attacks couldnt work on BA?

Ace High bear in mind i hold the keys to Harvester!!! Tread wisely.....

Ace High

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ace High

LOL! DAMN YOU DANGLING MY TREASURE INFRONT OF MY FACE! Well it was a race so it was a gradual thing but there was a sonic boom mere seconds after they started so its safe to assume that it wouldn't take him long at all. As for the one punch, i'd say that it was possible. Going toe to toe with people like Martian Manhunter and Captain Marvel puts him on a far greater level of strength then the Thing has endurance. I mean when The Thing fought The Sentry in a recent issue of the Avengers he got pasted. Internal attacks MAY work I am honestly not sure but I would have thought so. Thing is I think BA is too fast to get clocked by an attack like that unless you don't have to aim it or anythin'. I think the main thing would be a combination of his speed and strength would be enough to kill SS before he could react. I mean Namor broke that skrulls neck quite fast so unless the powers of the fantastic four are on all the time I could see a similar thing happening here.

Oh I forgot to add that Black Adam has super senses as well so he could probably hear his breathing and locate him that way if he was invisible.
Post Edited:2008-06-05 09:28:45

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Logic Mark III

I know the Things durability isnt going to save him much, but i think Reeds elasticity will greatly take way force from blows, it allows him to roll with a punch to a massive degree. Although BA is faster SS isnt a slouch he can move faster than sound, so i think his reactions are fairly good enough to become invisible or erect [no inuendo] a force feild extremely quickly, heck they may even be automatically reflexive with no actual conscious thought process.

If BA cant see him then SS has all the time in the world to make an invisble attack, blinding BA would be quick and easy, so would attacking him internally with Sue's powers...i have never seen her have to excessively concentrate and it seems to be an extremely quick process.

NO HARVESTER FOR YOU. Oh yeah were you invited to Dev's shin-dig? llololoololool if you werent. Also i think the Blood of a Nicolaou destroys my Haloid abilities...played with your brother.....none of us did particularily well.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Logic Mark III

Hmm Depends on how a Skrulls anatomy works... as in do they have a beating heart? etc etc do they? has anyone ripped one out?

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By the creator

Logic Mark III says:

"I dont think being punched into the Sun would do anything though...he can absorb infinite amounts of heat and is pretty hot himself [no inuendo please]"

The Human Torch (whose plasma / heat powers eclipse those similar ones belonging to Super Skrull) has a maximum temp of 1,000,000 deg F to his plasma. The sun is significatly hotter than this and even the Torch cannot absorb the sun's heat without overloading.

Also don't forget that BA has access to his equivalent to the Wisdom of Solomon that can help him discerne a means of success for an action.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Logic Mark III

His wisdon doesnt ensure victory, and how many problems does he usually have that he cant and wont just punch his way out of. I didnt mean that Super Skrull would absorb the sun, rather that with his ability to absorb infinite amounts of heat he could survive going through it.