Ulquiorra
Ulquiorra

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@blade_r: Hiei one shots with dragon of the darkness flame.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Blade_R

@those_eyes said:

Yeah I believe if Ulquiorra had to tank dragon of the darkness flame he would be toast, but I was thinking since Bui could get around getting hit by it maybe Ulquiorra could somehow avoid it as well. PS: I'm a huge YYH fan but I enjoy Bleach as well so I didn't make this out of spite, im hoping somebody that knows a lot about Bleach can argue for Ulquiorra.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blade_r said:

@those_eyes said:

Yeah I believe if Ulquiorra had to tank dragon of the darkness flame he would be toast, but I was thinking since Bui could get around getting hit by it maybe Ulquiorra could somehow avoid it as well. PS: I'm a huge YYH fan but I enjoy Bleach as well so I didn't make this out of spite, im hoping somebody that knows a lot about Bleach can argue for Ulquiorra.

What if hiei just absorbs the dragon flame? he did that aswell against bui and bui got punked out and scared because he couldn't do anything to hiei who was no selling everything after bui got around dragon of the darkness flame.

I know you remember that.

Can Ulquiorra handle beheading? Because hiei could just make the flame sword and im sure hiei is fast enough to tag Ulquiorra. It may not be a stomp for the first minute but after hiei starts getting serious I just don't see what Ulquiorra can do, especially since its end of series hiei.

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei. He was an S class demon at the EOS

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Blade_R

@those_eyes said:

@blade_r said:

@those_eyes said:

What if hiei just absorbs the dragon flame? he did that aswell against bui and bui got punked out and scared because he couldn't do anything to hiei who was no selling everything after bui got around dragon of the darkness flame.

I know you remember that.

Can Ulquiorra handle beheading? Because hiei could just make the flame sword and im sure hiei is fast enough to tag Ulquiorra. It may not be a stomp for the first minute but after hiei starts getting serious I just don't see what Ulquiorra can do, especially since its end of series hiei.

Lol yeah im not arguing for ulquiorra or anything im just talking lol, and no Ulquiorra cant handle beheading. But I made this assuming some Bleach fans would put up a good argument for Ulquiorra. T

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hei for sure with his S class form

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't this be in the "battles" forum..?

pern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Hiei wrecks. No contest.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn I forgot all about this lol

Doruto11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't see Hiei just out of no were using the dragon of darkness flame were as ulquiorra would waste no time to blitz him with a cero or a stronger version of it