vs

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Resonate

Hiei would kill him so fast we wouldn't even see it...

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Resonate

Colt Python says:

"It depends what level Sasuke is at.Is this young Sasuke or Orochimaru's minion Sasuke."

Hiei would still just kind of make him go

Poof

====

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Dark Rayne

Resonate says:

" Hiei would kill him so fast we wouldn't even see it..."

Lmao Maybe Sasuke In The First Season Of Naruto Lolz Hate To Dissagree Wit Ya On That One Res Lolz But Yeah I Could Of Sworn I Made A Thread About This When I First Joined Oh Well...If He's Fighting Sasuke Prior To The Time Skip Then Yeah But If Its In Shippuuden Then No

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Resonate

Dark Rayne says:

"Resonate says:
Lmao Maybe Sasuke In The First Season Of Naruto Lolz Hate To Dissagree Wit Ya On That One Res Lolz But Yeah I Could Of Sworn I Made A Thread About This When I First Joined Oh Well...If He's Fighting Sasuke Prior To The Time Skip Then Yeah But If Its In Shippuuden Then No "

Heiei moves faster than...never mind bro

Even if Sasuke could somehow keep up with him how on earth would he survive the black dragon?

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6  Edited By Akira Overdrive

Hiei fasheza

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Dark Rayne

Resonate says:

"Dark Rayne says:
"Resonate says:
Lmao Maybe Sasuke In The First Season Of Naruto Lolz Hate To Dissagree Wit Ya On That One Res Lolz But Yeah I Could Of Sworn I Made A Thread About This When I First Joined Oh Well...If He's Fighting Sasuke Prior To The Time Skip Then Yeah But If Its In Shippuuden Then No "

Heiei moves faster than...never mind bro

Even if Sasuke could somehow keep up with him how on earth would he survive the black dragon?"

Well Bro If You Read The Manga's Lately Sasuke Has Incredible Speed And On The BD Subject,Thats If The Black Dragon Could Even Connect.Sasuke's Got Way Too Many Tricks Up His Sleeve His Sharingan Could See The BD Coming From A Mile Away And He Also Has A Bunch Of Techniques Chidori(Surround His Body,Extend It Like A Sword And More),Genjutsu,Fire Techniques And Ect. But I Still Think It Would Be One Hell Of A Fight!

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By donkrieg76543

Sasuke

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Static Shock

If it's Sasuke during Shippuuden, then I don't see Hiei winning.

Avatar image for akronis_the_immortal
Akronis the Immortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Hiei curbstomps Sasuke. Hiei's Jagen eye is stronger than the Sharingan, Hiei is at least twice as fast and his Dragon of the Darkness Flame, Fist of the Mortal Flame and Sword of the Darkness Flame are just way to powerful for Sasuke.

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By DEADPOOL

I'm leaning towards Sasuke IF it's time-skip Sasuke.

donkrieg76543

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By donkrieg76543

it normal sasuke

Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hiei can beat normal sasuke but vs level 2 sasuke would win.

Dark Rayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Dark Rayne

donkrieg76543 says:

"it normal sasuke"

So Then Yea Its Hiei

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Hiei is unbelievably fast. I don't think Sasuke will even know what hit him.

Cosmic Mancer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Cosmic Mancer

Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Sasuke

Both of these guys are my fav in both of there shows and i have been thinking about who would win. I think hiei wins this one hands down im not saying it wouldn't be a good fight but hiei comes out on top for a few reasons

1. Sasuke has never killed any one hiei has killed to many to count and the only way to really keep hiei down is to kill him or push him to near death and i dont think sasike has any jutsu strong enough to really hurt him and not kill.

2. Hiei fights and kills demons so sasuke's curse seal wouldn't be that much of a big deal even after the time skip and sauske's new powers.

3. All of sasuke's fire jutsu are all but useless on hiei becase his half fire demon so all he has is chidori type moves and summons and that anit good enough to beat hiei.

4. The sharingan is not going to help much because hiei is faster than sasuke so even if sasuke can see it does not mean he can keep up.

In YuYu demon class terms: Hiei-Mid level A class, Sasuke-High level B at most after the time skip and with the Curse Seal on.

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Resonate

Alexander Anderson says:

"Hiei is unbelievably fast. I don't think Sasuke will even know what hit him."

That's what I said...but NOOOO

Sasuke fanboys poppin up and sh!t man damm lol

Sasuke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Sasuke

Since sasuke has changed so much since this was first posted i thoutgh id bring it back.

kagetaicho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#20  Edited By kagetaicho
@Sasuke: Hiei still crushes him.
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#21  Edited By Matezoide2
@kagetaicho said:
" @Sasuke: Hiei still crushes him. "
yup
isgavin_5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wouldn't see Hiei move even with his shiny new rinnegan. Sasuke blitzing people means literally nothing when the people he's blitzes went even as fast as Dark Tournament YYH.

Again, I bring up people battling within mountain+ explosions by bouncing off the dispersing debris as if it were still. Hiei could see all that and probably react, given his speed edge over most characters. Sasuke can't.

CrispBee43

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By CrispBee43

Shippuuden Sasuke would destroy Hiei sadly, a better fight could be Brago in Zatch Bell vs Hiei

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke and once he gets more feats from (the last) this will be spite.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Sasuke and once he gets more feats from (the last) this will be spite.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By IRHP87

Hiei's speed seems greater and his force is at least equal. As for fighting skill, Hiei was up against creatures in demon world that would make Sasuke cry to look at. Hiei stomps.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@irhp87: sasuke has not cried in fear since he was a young child....and sasuke would wreck those demons low difficulty with amaterasu, susanoo, rinnegan abilities and everything else in his arsenal.

Also hiei is not scaring anybody he's like 5'2" with a skinny physique no muscle where as sasuke is taller and has a better physique.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Loki_D

@irhp87: Ahh no, Sasuke would clear YYH tournaments with ease.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman: Hiei just gave everyone a killer glare from the day he was bornil his little baby body was chucked out of his village. Hiei never cried. And his size only works in his favor so that he's underestimated by people, both in the series and even people like you in real life. I bet Sasuke would scoff at him too and get taught how crappy his nervous system is.

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*born until

XeonProspect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei would sadly, hands down, dominate Sasuke. When you think about fights like this you also have to imagine certain feats that they've gone through. People say that Sasuke would easily slay the tournaments in YYH. Although putting Bui(A former Toguro team member) up against Sasuke he'd be obliterated. Although fire & lightning are different, some people consider lightning to be the purest form of fire. Which in a way still makes it qualified to be fire. The chidori would probably effect Hiei but considering how it is basically just another form of fire, probably not. The dragon of the darkness flame with practically destroy anyone or anything in it's path. The amaterasu Sasuke uses is also "fire" so think about it. Just because Hiei's Dragon of the Darkness Flame has to land a hit, he can still place the flames on his sword. Complete annihilation.

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Sasuke will wink Hiei out of existence.

jasonhitto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei blitzed and slice and dice sasuke

lambsauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this even debatable? Sasuke destroys him.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Sasuke

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke wins.

MrBarnes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke stomps.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the version of Sasuke really.

assultstriker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By assultstriker

sauce stomps.

Ballsdeep69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I don't know enough about Hiei to debate on this. Where can I find this show?

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hiei wins by being a superior character in a superior show.

Nausea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Nausea

Sasuke wins! YuYu's powerscale is fake

The supposed feat of Yusuke reacting to lightning is false, Yusuke reacting the arrows made from lightning did not react to the lightning itself.

Anime is not canon Yusuke VS Yomi feat is not canon if you are considering that feat then you should consider the Naruto novels where otsutsuki has insane feats

Jagan better than Sharigan is headcanon Jagan never breaks a powerful illusion that Jagan would beat Genjutsus is fanfic

The idea of ​​Hiei being immune to Sasuke's elementals is stupid, Sasuke creates blades with his elementals, Hiei is not immune to cutting and piercing.

And before they come from mimimi I like Yuyu Hakusho more than Naruto!

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone has looked at the comments all throughout the original death battle they'd see me destroying every argument that sasuke wins. People really lack an understanding of how feats actually scale and that's the main problem. Hiei completely wins this match up.

Avatar image for artoriasabysswalker
ArtoriasAbyssWalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz: Then provide the argument. Sasuke outclasses Hiei in every aspect (end of series)

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Zaelleaz

@artoriasabysswalker: Very long post ahead but this is for everyone.

Hiei wins mostly because people misrepresent what's important in a fight mostly thinking destructive capacity is even close to interchangeable with attack potency. They see the moon slicing feat and think it's moon level attack potency. This is entirely wrong and i'll give examples of this thinking.

Person A: Attacks tree with an axe and destroys it in one blow. This is tree level attack potency and tree level destructive capacity shown.

Person B: Attacks tree with a lazer beam and moves it the length of a forest but the lazer is only capable of destroying tree level durable matter and below.. any higher and it'd be stopped. This attack would STILL be tree level attack potency but now we see forest level destructive capacity. The mistake is seeing the forest get wiped out and thinking it was forest level attack potency.

Here's my statement: If you grasp the difference of attack potency and destructive capacity for feats, how AOE and surface area of matter destroyed factors in and that mass is a "multiplier" of force.. Hiei wins. So let's talk about feats.

In Naruto, they absolutely have the destructive capacity advantage but that's not what compares to durability.. attack potency is. I'll go straight into the moon feat... the attack's length was literally longer than what it was cutting making it an impressive destructive feat but NOT an impressive attack potency feat. Another example because I don't trust people to get this in one read.. if someone blows up a mountain with an attack with mountain sized AOE and compare it to someone who blows up a mountain with an attack of fist sized AOE.. which is more impressive? Obviously the fist but why? The mass difference right.. the thing that's a multiplier of force. How much more impressive? Literally divide the mass of the fist to the mountain AOE attack. A good rule of thumb is: The closer the AOE is to the damage the attack deals, the less attack potency was needed/shown within the feat. Now again.. the moon feat. The attack didn't show high attack potency because a high amount of attack potency wasn't actually needed. This doesn't mean it "can't" also have high attack potency.. it just isn't shown and assuming the attack potency matches the destructive capacity is never intelligent. Now, after this others point out joules of energy behind the attack. What has more joules of energy... 20,000 fireworks or wolverine swinging his hand with his claws out? The fireworks are FAR FAAAR above wolverine.. but which would have a superior chance at damaging differing levels of durability? Is there anything the fireworks with their combined superior energy could damage that wolverine's claws couldn't.. hell nah but its definitely true the other way around.

Let's look at sensui's full feat: https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/3/38/Okumen.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/400?cb=20161015173236 You can easily see here that each of those okumen trees range from taller in height of mountains (even the smallest if moved right beside them) to massively larger than any mountains we've seen and not just in height. This is a MASSIVE difference in size to mountains. Note the arrangement of those 3 massive okumen trees too.

https://archive.is/ab6SS/5a9b85a8fbcd4f8da31f034f87e8e25102622fda.png This gives a better perspective on the sheer ridiculous size of this thing. Those okumen trees there.. are extremely teeny tiny in comparison as it would easily take the mass of at least 200+ okumen trees to fill in the mass of beheaded hill and yes the size of the okumen trees have changed from the last link. It's only one of them and expecting 100% complete artistic scaling from panel to panel is dumb however it could not be those 3 and easily the 3 in the far top left corner next to where the green and red line converge and again notice their size in comparison to beheaded hill. By the way, underneath all of them... trees. Normal trees and that's the massive scale.. it's an entire demon world forest underneath everything.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXmvvYRs1qOL6tw60Ua6L5z965WaSqNqIXZnZj5mA0KdNZyKpI2yt_gDfJ Notice the okumen trees in the background?

https://w11.mangafreak.net/Read1_Yu_Yu_Hakusho_150 This is the picture most people like to low ball even though we have other perspectives and this one is the most faulty easiest to dismiss. There are no okumen trees around and just forest. This is a completely different angle we see and there looks to be tons of dust.. it was pulverized. How much of beheaded hill is even left? Why would you look to scale the size of something that's been destroyed. If you "are" honest you should now see that when I say he destroyed a mountain (something a fraction of the size of even the okumen trees) i'm not just low balling it... i'm lowballing it lower than anything has possibly been lowballed. It would actually make sense and would be a fair argument to make that sensui destroyed the mass of 1000+ mountains with "air pressure" and that's "not" highballing it. In fact it's what I use as the standard size as to be honest i'm very "very" confident if this anime had come out today and people saw this feat by how people look at feats with current standards this would no question be accepted as such with the very crystal clear indication of it's size.

Naruto feats have nothing really even close to this and rely entirely on AOE to cover mass destructive capacity but YYH shows feats that have far superior attack potency.

Next, speed. People like to say attacks that have "element" scales to the speed of "element" such as light and lightning when the feat shows no such thing. Using this method Hiei straight blitzes sasuke as yusuke didn't react to just one lightning attack at C class.. it was 7 lightning attacks simultaneously from different angles and actually dodged 5. He could of course only see half of Hiei's attacks.. all at C class. Sasuke supporters don't want this type of scaling even with the light fang crap and such. I actually think sasuke is faster but nothing shows he's blitzing hiei in the slightest if you stick to less assumptions. Though I think Hiei is faster after absorbing the dragon.

Ohh.. a big one next.. Databooks and unbacked claims. People LOVE their unbacked claims. If it "states" it, it's true if I "feel" it's justified. Cool, then yusuke is multiversal against sensui based on these unbacked claims. This is how I see others that do this crap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDmNj6uY0BU&t=648s He argues for multiversal yusuke using that same logic and it's dumb. So can the databooks be treated the same? Of course they can! Look, databooks have shown time and time again that they are used as "hype" books with loads of hyperbole and unbacked claims. https://66.media.tumblr.com/d163d47fb8a441fbf1bd32d5e2ee1150/tumblr_p43om3YZP91urljpmo1_1280.jpg Look at Shigure in top right. Is anyone going to tell me that his needles would catch flash? Hell his "senbon Shower" would insta kill galactus right? https://66.media.tumblr.com/0517525b78979351dac57205cd87c2e2/tumblr_p6rw12hoIu1urljpmo1_1280.jpg Liger bomb: "The strong blow that sends you to the other world".. is this hyperbole or does this one shot anyone it lands on because, "muh databook claims". There are plenty more but if you want unbacked claims to be accepted.. again that leaves yusuke at multiversal at 3rd season who Hiei is absurdely above EOS.

Alright, Genjutsu: This one is simple. People say he can definitely genjutsu Hiei and others say Hiei is straight immune to mind hax. Both are unproven. As for it working on hiei I simply ask sasuke supporters to show him successfully using genjutsu to "actually" mind screw someone over that is bare minimum "at" but really "above" his level of power WITH mind resistance on top of it as that's what he's facing. Thing is.. he hasn't.

Izanagi and Izanami: I'll just copy paste a response I had on the death battle page. Izanami not only was specified in it's use to punish Izanagi users for explicitly "accepting their fate" but saying it's a jutsu that "CAN" decide fate is ambiguous and.. doesn't even detract from forcing someone abusing Izanagi to be forced into the "decided fate" as why it's described as "deciding fate". I mean.. he's literally comparing the 2 in the same sentence of how Izanami is the jutsu that "changes" destiny. The deciding part is VERY obvious in conjunction of how it's portrayed. Saying Hiei being "forced" to repeat movements until he specifically stops wanting to kill sasuke is such a high level of speculation it's 100% dismissable. "Accepting" his fate is more than enough which again.. poses 0 problems. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/587/3 (read on from there as needed) Izanami is quite literally and hyper obviously used for the "sole" purpose of stopping others from spamming Izanagi and forcing those people to "accept their fate".. IE: when he says, "So if Kabuto stops trying to become someone other than himself.. He will be able to leave the loop." And Hiei.. will have no problem not being anything other than "himself". Furthermore, it requires that he establishes a specific "sense" mid battle, something he's never shown to be able to do as.. he's never shown he can even use the technique. That's big. I understand it would make sense he can use it however not everything works that way in fiction. There are plenty of characters in fiction that "should" be able to do something but can't. He's never even shown the willingness to "potentially" use it in any battle. So.. accepting his fate works based on how it's described, it requires he produces an "exact" copy of a sense between them (that he's never shown to be able to do), and has shown zero capability to even be able to use it at all. There won't even be all the talk no jutsu as it was vs kabuto making it much harder to simply pull off the "Sense". Lastly, in general debate forums, it's considered that both characters are "not" in character and simply do what is most effective for the kill which would vastly take away a lot of the planning or trickery from sasuke and if you want to go the both are "in" character route then sasuke even if he "could" use it (which I'm not granting entirely).. in character, he won't based on everything we've been shown.

Amaterasu: Last one and do I even need to say anything? People who think amaterasu would do anything to hiei are crazy. It's shown such vastly worse feats than the darkness dragon but also has far worse scaling and he straight absorbs the dragon.

So this is where i'll stop for now (can cover YYH aura, scaling, etc) but most of people's problems are with thinking destroying X amount of matter more than another necessitates he's X stronger in attack potency. If you follow the logic proper.. Hiei wins.

Da-Captain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zaelleaz: Do you think Yusuke can beat Naruto?

Zaelleaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@da-captain: Considering I have YYH attack potency a good bit higher than naruto and Naruto vs Yusuke would be almost entirely based on that and durability rather than hax.. absolutely. I think YYH is in a state of stomp or be stomped but it's certainly above naruto in power is all. Hell, it actually really shows because everyone uses the main cast in vs debates where they're actually EXTREMELY weak compared to the "actual" strongest characters in the series.

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By thebeyonder1

@zaelleaz: with what you all said I just realised how tough kuwabara is if you pay close attention as he took hits from sensui that were meant to kill. Most people think he’s fodder for some reason.