• 80 results
DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: Yea I know lol never said they would actually win ;P. So correction the only real THREATS are Spidey and DS.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

Team Hidden Leaf - too versatile with their jutsus especially with Kakashi/Yamato around

106me

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By 106me

@wolfrazer:

Yeah, my bad.

@pierpat:

Deathstroke, Cap and Bp not being a threat?

No, not really. They could potentially be one shot-ed if they tried to fight Kakashi or Yamato.

It's a misconception that the stats of shinobi are only peak human when in fact they are superhuman. Even their strength is partially superhuman (not by a lot, however).

Not just that, but their jutsus are pretty over powered. Kakashi could just use genjutsu on everyone and it would be game over for them. Raiki could also one shot just about anyone here and is already around the speed of lightning. Yamato has pretty over power Mokuton jutsus as well.

Basically, they are just on a completely different level then Team 2.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me: Exactly.. and im gonna be that guy and say DD is pretty much useless in this fight Batman and Nightwing won't do **** without their precious Prep and same with Cap and his precious Shield.. Don't know much about AV but he doesn't look like much. DS is a threat along with Spidey though :P

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@106me said:

@pierpat:

Deathstroke, Cap and Bp not being a threat?

No, not really. They could potentially be one shot-ed if they tried to fight Kakashi or Yamato.

It's a misconception that the stats of shinobi are only peak human when in fact they are superhuman. Even their strength is partially superhuman (not by a lot, however).

Not just that, but their jutsus are pretty over powered. Kakashi could just use genjutsu on everyone and it would be game over for them. Raiki could also one shot just about anyone here and is already around the speed of lightning. Yamato has pretty over power Mokuton jutsus as well.

Basically, they are just on a completely different level then Team 2.

I flipping know they are superhuman...that's why most of they're opponents are too!

They are superhuman....but just around blur speed.

No one in naruto is even near to lighting speed by feats.
And read OP!

Kakashi has no Genjutsus.

I can ensure you that i have Naruto's power levels quite clear.

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@pierpat: kakkashi actually have lots of elemental long range attacks like fire ball and water style attacks, he use them on naruto and sakura for the chonin exam . Also in character he have been spaming his kamui in the great ninja war

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Nyas

@pierpat said:

I flipping know they are superhuman...that's why most of they're opponents are too!

And read OP!

No Caption Provided

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

@pierpat: kakkashi actually have lots of elemental long range attacks like fire ball and water style attacks, he use them on naruto and sakura for the chonin exam . Also in character he have been spaming his kamui in the great ninja war

Because situation required it.

Fireball has barely 20 feet range, water jutsu similarly.

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:

And read OP!

No Caption Provided

Only top tier speeds(Naruto-Lee-Guy-raikages-Sasuke-sages) can be legitly posed above blur by feats.

If you are able to provide feats that put anyone here above that mark i'd be really happy, these are all guys i'm eager to use in debates.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 has teamwork, versatility, skill, and speed over the other team.

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pierpat said:

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:

And read OP!

No Caption Provided

Only top tier speeds(Naruto-Lee-Guy-raikages-Sasuke-sages) can be legitly posed above blur by feats.

If you are able to provide feats that put anyone here above that mark i'd be really happy, these are all guys i'm eager to use in debates.

Sure, I can prove it for kakashi, but first how fast do you think sasuke and Naruto are ? (base and cursed seal, KN0-1)

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Sasuke was LSP at BASE in Pre Shippuden with his fight with Gaara.. Naruto was LSP with his last fight wit Sasuke in Pre Shippuden.. it's really not arguable lol.

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:

@nyas said:

@pierpat said:

And read OP!

No Caption Provided

Sure, I can prove it for kakashi, but first how fast do you think sasuke and Naruto are ? (base and cursed seal, KN0-1)

I think that base post time skip sasuke should already be supersonic.Cursed faster, obiviously.

Base post naruto should not, while sage would already be at that level, with Cloack being even faster.

Current should be both Supersonic, being sort of incarnations of half of the So6p.

What feats would you consider that good for kakashi in speed?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The jonin of leaf are not to be underestimated Yamato and Kakashi CLEAN HOUSE CASUALLY.......any objections

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Nyas

@pierpat said:

I think that base post time skip sasuke should already be supersonic.Cursed faster, obiviously.

Base post naruto should not, while sage would already be at that level, with Cloack being even faster.

Current should be both Supersonic, being sort of incarnations of half of the So6p.

What feats would you consider that good for kakashi in speed?

Well BOS Sasuke already has blur speed feats :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pre-skip, pre-taijutsu training sasuke (CS1) has a supersonic feat : Dodging Zaku's supersonic shock waves while carrying Sakura and Naruto

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pre-skip, post-taijutsu training Sasuke should logically be faster :

No Caption Provided

I remember reading in the second Databook that Kimimaro's bone bullets were as fast as real bullets. This could be interesting since Gaara was able to block them but not sasuke or Lee's punches (which would mean that they are faster than bullets), but I'm too lazy to look confirm it, so just ignore this till I find the page that confirms/disproves this.

Pre-skip KN0 easily speed blitzes this Sasuke :

No Caption Provided

So here is the logic : Speed of sound < Shock waves < Pre(taijutsu training sasuke (cs1) =< post-taijutsu training sasuke << pre-skip KN0 =< Post-skip KN0.

With that being said Kakashi has the feats of catching up to and stopping a bloodlusted KN0 mid-rush :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Twice :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And you cloud use the databook stats for Yamato and Asuma (I doubt they have lower speed stats than pre-skip sasuke).

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: Sasuke was LSP at BASE in Pre Shippuden with his fight with Gaara.. Naruto was LSP with his last fight wit Sasuke in Pre Shippuden.. it's really not arguable lol.

LSP ? o.O

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DBVSE7

@nyas: Lighting speed lol

but supersonic works to

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@dbvse7: Never judge a book by its cover because Agent Venom can solo his whole team :)

As for this battle, i have no idea who any of the Jonin are

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Nyas

@dbvse7 said:

@nyas: Lighting speed lol

but supersonic works to

Lightning speed ? No ! they are obviously MFTL . lol

No Caption Provided

More seriously though, we should probably avoid these kind of jokes in threads including comic characters. Some people can't understand sarcasm/jokes.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonin

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Its ok Naruto is Country+ level. :P

Pierpat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nyas: Nice feats, the problem starts with the shockwave feat.

Dodging something that fast does not make you supersonic, if you have sharingan.

I don't think that Pre-TS sasuke is supersonic....Transonic maybe, but supersonic nah.

Blur speed is a quite broad category: it goes from 50 m/s to more than 300m/s

I think that end of pre-TS sasuke is sort of just under supersonic.

And again, we can't scale Kakashi that easily.

First of all Naruto could have not used all his speed, or Kak could have start moving first, giving the boy's reaction was foreseeable.

Scaling Kakashi to supersonic just because of that, when he has a: never created sonic booms

b:does not have a sensibly enhaced durability, not enough to withstand supersonic speeds easily

c: he does not have direct feats to put him anywhere near supersonic, while having clear feats that place him slower than that.

In his battle against the Deva path, he had issues attacking more than once in five seconds.

Ok, he was pushed back every time, but for someone that fast closing up 10-100 meters would take less than a second.....

Nyas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Nyas

@pierpat: Interesting points let's discuss this throughly.

Dodging something that fast does not make you supersonic, if you have sharingan.

I don't think that Pre-TS sasuke is supersonic....Transonic maybe, but supersonic nah.

Blur speed is a quite broad category: it goes from 50 m/s to more than 300m/s

I think that end of pre-TS sasuke is sort of just under supersonic.

While I would normally agree that dodging a small supersonic projectile (such as a bullet) doesn't make you supersonic, this case is different for 3 reasons :

1)The size of the projectile : The shock wave was few meters wide. To dodge something like that one would need to move his entire body several meters unlike with the rest of the projectiles.

2)The distance traveled : This feat isn't just about dodging the shock wave, sasuke had to move from where he was to carry Sakura (who was a few meters before him), then move from where sakura was to carry Naruto (who was few meters behind him) then move from that distance to behind Zaku before the shock wave passes (you cloud inverse the sakura-Naruto order it would still be the same). That's a pretty large delay...

3)The weight carried : Sasuke was nearly 3 times as heavy when he accomplished the feat (this is due to him carrying Naruto who is probably his weight and sakura who is a little less), with his weight tripled, I think it's obvious that he wouldn't be able to use even half of his speed.

This is quite a serious supersonic feat, even if we assume that the shock wave was only mach 1.

And I don't see what sharingan has to do with anything ? Even with the enhanced reflexes it grants, his speed would still be the same (It's not like the sharingan makes his body move faster), and at that point, sasuke hasn't even unlocked the third to tomoe (precog) further more, nothing suggests that he started moving before Zaku attacked, it's the other way around actually....That aside even if we are to assume that Sasuke has supersonic reflexes thanks to his sharingan, that would only further prove that KN0 >> Supersonic, since he was speedblitzing Sasuke badly.

Honestly, I think you are underestimating the speed of Naruto characters a bit, even old lady chyo has a supersonic feat, so you can't possibly believe that Kakashi/sasuke/naruto are slower :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And again, we can't scale Kakashi that easily.

First of all Naruto could have not used all his speed, or Kak could have start moving first, giving the boy's reaction was foreseeable.

Oh but he was using his full speed, there is literally nothing to even start suggesting he wasn't, why wouldn't he ? He was obviously bloodlusted and not thinking straight, and lets not forget this :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And again there is nothing to suggest Kakashi moved first, that's grasping at straws, especially when you consider that he was few meters away from him in the first feat and several meters behind him in the second, so lets avoid speculations and assumptions based opinions and stick to what is shown.

a: never created sonic booms

This is a unnecessary focus on details, I can't think of any manga where sonic booms are shown each time a character moves at supersonic speeds (maybe very very few exceptions in more serious seinen mangas) even in DBZ when Goku traveled half namek before Frieza landed a hit or with saint seiya characters (who are light speed by feats), no sonic booms were shown. So you can't honestly believe that no sonic booms < Supersonic in manga, even when the characters travel half a planet in a matter of seconds. It's just that the mangaka generally doesn't care about these kind of details. I doubt this conversation would go anywhere if you focus on this part.

Regardless, since we are accepting anime feats then KN0 is once again confirmed >> supersonic since in his fight against sasuke, he set a wooden plank on fire just by running past it (air friction) :

No Caption Provided

Thats isn't something you do with just low supersonic speed, and yet no sonic booms where shown.

b:does not have a sensibly enhaced durability, not enough to withstand supersonic speeds easily

What makes you think so ? Aren't you underestimation their durabilities ? This is pre-taijutsu training sasuke's strength :

No Caption Provided

This is pre-skip KN0's strength :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

They both tanked each other's attacks during their fight, so unless you actually believe that Kakashi is weaker, I honestly don't get why you think he doesn't have the durability...

c: he does not have direct feats to put him anywhere near supersonic, while having clear feats that place him slower than that.

In his battle against the Deva path, he had issues attacking more than once in five seconds.

Ok, he was pushed back every time, but for someone that fast closing up 10-100 meters would take less than a second.....

This in an annoyingly common misconception often used to downplay Narutoverse (I'm not talking about you), If you go and reread the chapter you will notice that Kakashi wasn't trying to attack repeatedly, this is because he had no idea what pain's power was, so each time he tried an attack then pulled back to analyze what happened (unintentionally allowing him to reset his 5 second count). Once he came to understand what pain's power was, the issue was no longer attacking twice, the problem was stopping pain from dodging (just because he can use ST once every 5 doesn't mean he will just sand there waiting) and Kakashi had pretty much succeeded in this from the first try if not for Azura path :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this goes to show how fast Azura path is, and how fast Sage naruto was to speedblitz OS him :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Naruto character have passed the sonic range a long time ago, I frankly don't see why you are putting them against street levelers.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The street levelers have an advantage here since they wouldn't feel the need to stop the fight to explain every goddamned detail of the attack they just preformed and how they planned it, and how once when they were 9 some random dude we never heard of inspired it.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jonin.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By D3athstroke

3 out of 4 you posted are Kage level Ninjas forth is not juunin he is a chuunin.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fight could of been balanced a bit better.

Not exactly fair to the Street levelers.

or at the very least equalize speed.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't see a restriction on Susanoo...

Kakashi solos.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman and Nightwing take down Hayate.

Black Panther, Captain America, and Daredevil take down Asuma.

Spider-Man, Agent Venom, Sabretooth, and Deathstroke stall Yamato and Kakashi long enough for the other street levelers to finish off their respective opponents.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heh. Kakashi solos.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

3 out of 4 you posted are Kage level Ninjas forth is not juunin he is a chuunin.