Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#152  Edited By Yassassin

@thenewguysnm1 said:

@yassassin:gaara is not even even mach 1 he gets blitzed

Temeri and Shikamaru was freaking faster then sound.

No Caption Provided

And you think Gaara wasn't? lol.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@yassassin: Gaara has a static way of fighting he does not really use speed hidan is faster then part one lee and therefore blitzes gaara

Avatar image for great_black_star
great_black_star

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we still debating these?

Hidan will stomp any of the part 1 genin. Thinking otherwise signify not properly working brain.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just read that Part 1 Lee would defeat half the Akatsuki....what the actual hell lmao....

OT: Gaara counters Hidan but he's way too fast, Hidan blitzes Gaara so unless Gaara somehow unleashes Shukaku in that short time period he's basically screwed.

Grinningf0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara is a hard counter to hidan with sand shield,sand armor, and being able to incapacitate hidan via sand coffin etc....it certainly doesn’t help that there is such a distance at the start wit gaara being a primarily long range fighter this becomes very hard to argue for hidan

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hidan kills this kid.

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmfao good ole cosmic lee solos half the akatsuki

Hidan - Bodied.

Kakuzu - Blitzed beyond Belief

Deidara - can litterally outrun c0, ontop of blitz him to paste

Kisame - We'll leave that one to the Grandmaster Guy, he's just out of Lees paygrade until the Last

Konan - gets it 10x worse than Deidara

Itatchi- Blitz, and in anime Lees punches have shockwaves similar to Guys, even in base. Anime feats Lee practically waves off Genjutsu along with fight with all 5 of the senses, including taste.

Zetsu - cant do anything to Lee

Paths - Lee litterally drops them all in the 5 second interval

Nagato stomps em tho

Whose left? Tobi? Who got embarrassed by a base Guy even with his Sharingan and Kamui? I take it you don't know how godly part 1 Anime Lee was, realistically he can beat KCM Naruto. And The Last 7th gate Lee just might be superior to 7th gate Guy.

So......he aint wrong....Lee should be approaching God Tier realistically.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

lmfao good ole cosmic lee solos half the akatsuki

Hidan - Bodied.

Kisame - We'll leave that one to the Grandmaster Guy, he's just out of Lees paygrade until the Last

Itatchi- Blitz, and in anime Lees punches have shockwaves similar to Guys, even in base. Anime feats Lee practically waves off Genjutsu along with fight with all 5 of the senses, including taste.

Nagato stomps em tho

Whose left? Tobi? Who got embarrassed by a base Guy even with his Sharingan and Kamui? I take it you don't know how godly part 1 Anime Lee was, realistically he can beat KCM Naruto. And The Last 7th gate Lee just might be superior to 7th gate Guy.

1. How hidan is faster and stronger and cant be put downn
  2. What!Kakazu almost soled Kakashi and co.He blitzes also lee can't kill him
  3. So the guy lee failed to bltz and the guy who fought sasuke is losing to a guy who by feats is below part 2 sakura great
  4. Agreed
  5. She fought jiraiya lee has no chance
  6. huh itachi kept up with lightning you are wanking part 1 lee horribly
  7. He is not a battle type though could clone him or beat him with a zetsu army
  8. How is he surviving a ST or beating the summons are you implying part 1 lee is faster than sm Naruto or jiraiya if yes you must be trolling
  9. agreed nagato stomps
  10. tobi places him under genjutsu or blitzes this tobi whilst younger fought minato
  11. Lee is not got tier at all he gets stomped by many
Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How hidan is faster and stronger and cant be put downn

Lmfao, Hidan aint even in the same speed tier as Lee. In perspective, Kimimaro was fodderizing Jonin as an Edo while Shikamaru outsped Hidan.

What!Kakazu almost soled Kakashi and co.He blitzes also lee can't kill him

No.....he didnt. Kakashi was getting teamed for them to even tag him and he had to abuse his jutsu to keep the others safe. Had he used Raiton clones bait and switch like he usually does he wouldve stomped Kakuzu. Lee blitzes and smashes all 5 of his masks with an extreme lotus.

So the guy lee failed to bltz and the guy who fought sasuke is losing to a guy who by feats is below part 2 sakura great

If youre insinuating that Lee failed to blitz Gaara and is below Part 2 Sakura in anything except raw striking due to her chakra control. You CLEARLY have no idea what you're talking about, 5th gate lee fodderizes Sasuke without Susanoo.

Agreed

Beeing Said Lee Anime lee performs better than Bee unquestionably.

She fought jiraiya lee has no chance

Jiraiya was about to oneshot Konan without the slightest of effort, your arguments are getting faulty. Fighting someone doesnt equate to equal power.

huh itachi kept up with lightning you are wanking part 1 leehorribly

So? Kakashi has 10x more and better perception feats with his Sharingan and even he says 4th Gate Lee is fast.....you have nothing to suggest a going blind Itatchi is stopping a Blitz from Lee whose Physically superior in every aspect.

He is not a battle type though could clone him or beat him with a zetsu army

Drunken Lee can Solo an army of Zetsu clones without getting touched.

How is he surviving a ST or beating the summons are you implying part 1 lee is faster than sm Naruto or jiraiya if yes you must be trolling

SM has better reactionary than Lee but as far as physical speed? Lol. Guy and Lee fought KN4 in base and when they used the 4th gate utterly played kickball with him. Lee would twoshot SM Naruto. Disprove it.

agreed nagato stomps

Nagato can be blitzed as well however with his array of jutsu and AoE its highly improbable.

tobi places him under genjutsu or blitzes this tobi whilst younger fought minato

Lee doesnt use his eyes to fight and getting dominated by Minato means nothing. It doesnt change the fact that Base Guy embarrassed him and he couldnt land a strike on him to save his life, even while abusing the Sharingan and Kamui.

Lee is not got tier at all he gets stomped by many

Seeing as 7th gate Lee >= 7th gate Guy who oneshots litterally everyone not named Madara or a Bijuu with Six paths chakra. You are again false.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan kills genin Gaara

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:
@thenewguysnm1 said:

How hidan is faster and stronger and cant be put downn

Lmfao, Hidan aint even in the same speed tier as Lee. In perspective, Kimimaro was fodderizing Jonin as an Edo while Shikamaru outsped Hidan.

What!Kakazu almost soled Kakashi and co.He blitzes also lee can't kill him

No.....he didnt. Kakashi was getting teamed for them to even tag him and he had to abuse his jutsu to keep the others safe. Had he used Raiton clones bait and switch like he usually does he wouldve stomped Kakuzu. Lee blitzes and smashes all 5 of his masks with an extreme lotus.

So the guy lee failed to bltz and the guy who fought sasuke is losing to a guy who by feats is below part 2 sakura great

If youre insinuating that Lee failed to blitz Gaara and is below Part 2 Sakura in anything except raw striking due to her chakra control. You CLEARLY have no idea what you're talking about, 5th gate lee fodderizes Sasuke without Susanoo.

Agreed

Beeing Said Lee Anime lee performs better than Bee unquestionably.

She fought jiraiya lee has no chance

Jiraiya was about to oneshot Konan without the slightest of effort, your arguments are getting faulty. Fighting someone doesnt equate to equal power.

huh itachi kept up with lightning you are wanking part 1 leehorribly

So? Kakashi has 10x more and better perception feats with his Sharingan and even he says 4th Gate Lee is fast.....you have nothing to suggest a going blind Itatchi is stopping a Blitz from Lee whose Physically superior in every aspect.

He is not a battle type though could clone him or beat him with a zetsu army

Drunken Lee can Solo an army of Zetsu clones without getting touched.

How is he surviving a ST or beating the summons are you implying part 1 lee is faster than sm Naruto or jiraiya if yes you must be trolling

SM has better reactionary than Lee but as far as physical speed? Lol. Guy and Lee fought KN4 in base and when they used the 4th gate utterly played kickball with him. Lee would twoshot SM Naruto. Disprove it.

agreed nagato stomps

Nagato can be blitzed as well however with his array of jutsu and AoE its highly improbable.

tobi places him under genjutsu or blitzes this tobi whilst younger fought minato

Lee doesnt use his eyes to fight and getting dominated by Minato means nothing. It doesnt change the fact that Base Guy embarrassed him and he couldnt land a strike on him to save his life, even while abusing the Sharingan and Kamui.

Lee is not got tier at all he gets stomped by many

Seeing as 7th gate Lee >= 7th gate Guy who oneshots litterally everyone not named Madara or a Bijuu with Six paths chakra. You are again false.

Cav me part 1 Lee vs any Akatsuki preferably pain or Itachi

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: So you want me to do a CaV where you have the unfair advantage instead of meeting on equal footing? Nah, i can already see the argument revolving around spamming Genjutsu and ST

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

@hope_w said:

@thenewguysnm1: So you want me to do a CaV where you have the unfair advantage instead of meeting on equal footing? Nah, i can already see the argument revolving around spamming Genjutsu and ST

You admitting that its a mismatch is a concession give me any akatsuki that you think part 1 lee beats and you can set it up

Kakazu,or pre ms sasuke preferabably

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: Never said its a mismatch, its just obvious what youre trying to do which makes for poor all around debating. Also how is it a concession when you havent replied to my argument here? I dont have to accept anything, you can't prove me wrong. Your attempts to sway the topic to a CaV (that im most likely not even going to bother wasting my time with) when you can debate just fine in this dead thread with minimal to no outside interruption.

But either way I gave you a list on who he beats so....

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w: I have already counter though we will not agree so i will leave you with your belief that part 1 lee beats kage level characters

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I dont see how anything was countered. Lee with Anime and movie feats is godly, simply saying the Akatsuki are all S-Class isnt an argument.

Avatar image for tomtheawesome123
tomtheawesome123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hope_w said:

Hidan - Bodied.

Nagato stomps em tho

Sorry dude I am confused, who is Grandmaster Guy? Also, I don't agree that Itachi loses to Lee since Itachi can react to lightning.

Death_Trumpet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Death_Trumpet

Hidan stomps. None of the Genin in part one have the means to take out an Akatsuki member.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan stomps. None of the Genin in part one have the means to take out an Akatsuki member.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its sad that some people are actually trying to make a case for Gaara here.... As fodder as he is, Hidan stomps any of the Part 1 Genin

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hidan wrecks.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By InvadedTBD

Gotta go with gaara

Only because I don’t think Hidan is going to be able to draw any blood from him with the sand shield and sand clones meanwhile all he would have to catch Hiden with is a sand coffin. So...

Gaara both rounds

AlexTheBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invadedtbd: Hidan's scythe should cut right through Gaara's sand shield.

InvadedTBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: If u can prove his scythe can cut through I’ll think about changing my mind but I don’t see why it would.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d065fa72d466
deactivated-5d065fa72d466

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan wins

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By GohanDorado

No feats prove that Hidan's faster than Lee and no feats prove that Hidan can get through Gaara's defences. At best Gaara breaks all his bones with sand coffin or suffocates him.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan stomps, the Part 1 Chunin are not comparable to a Akatsuki member

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

BlackDragon3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan still wins here. He went toe to toe with Kakashi and fought the Two Tails. He still wreck the 2 rounds.

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara both rounds. Hidan is way too slow to blitz w/ 100 yard starting distance...

3 years ago me was wrong. Hidan blitzes

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan wins.

DrunkHC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By DrunkHC

Suna de Gaara doesn't last forever and Hidan reacted to Katon do Matatabi at close range he can dodge the Suna de Gaara

Hidan be weak compared to most S-Rank Shinobis but doesn't mean he will lose to a weak Kid Jinchuriki

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Gaara, Hidan really doesn't have speed feats.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaara stomps, Hidan physicals are comparable to base Lee/chunin exam and Hidan does not have anything else, against Gaara AOE Sand there aint much he can do.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Hidan stomps both rounds

Avatar image for icemanbobbydrak
IcemanBobbyDrak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

people don't understand powerscaling i see....

Hidan. 10/10.

Akatsuki's Weakest Ninjas (barring Zetsu) > Asuma > Konoha's Fodder Jonin > Lee without Gates