No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Rules and Conditions

• Both combatants are in character
  • Hidan is "alive"
  • Kenpachi is Rukia Rescue Arc
  • Random encounter
  • Fight takes place on Sokyoku Hill, Kenpachi starts at the Sokyoku, Hidan starts 100 feet from it.
Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kenny stomps

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mass

hmmm depends if Hidan can even cut Kenny. If he can cut Kenny he wins because Kenny won't take him seriously resulting in the death ritual. If he can't cut Kenny switch I don't think he can than Kenny stomps hard.

Heatblaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Kenpachi

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JustSomeRandomKid

Hidan might actually win. This Kenpachi is dumb enough to let his opponent get the first hit. Which equals Hidan's victory.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan might actually win. This Kenpachi is dumb enough to let his opponent get the first hit. Which equals Hidan's victory.

Do you really think that Hidan can cut him ? http://www.mangareader.net/94-558-18/bleach/chapter-104.html Ichigo wounded his own hand when he hit Zaraki and his striking power was much higher than Hidans etm.

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan can't even cut him

Avatar image for saint_of_origin
Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justsomerandomkid said:

Do you really think that Hidan can cut him ? http://www.mangareader.net/94-558-18/bleach/chapter-104.html Ichigo wounded his own hand when he hit Zaraki and his striking power was much higher than Hidans etm.

Just trying to make sure you don't take it out of context. That was because Ichigo was terrified and unfocused. When he focused again and regained his confidence, he was able to cut him. That's not really applicable here as Hidan is practically fearless.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke said:
@justsomerandomkid said:

Just trying to make sure you don't take it out of context. That was because Ichigo was terrified and unfocused. When he focused again and regained his confidence, he was able to cut him. That's not really applicable here as Hidan is practically fearless.

You are wrong, it was because Kenpatchi was passively releasing more reatsu than Ichigos sword. It was revealed about 600 later that Ichigo got power up from Juhabach in that fight which allowed him to fight Kenpatchi on par. Next time when you try to correct me try to not be completely wrong.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are wrong, it was because Kenpatchi was passively releasing more reatsu than Ichigos sword. It was revealed about 600 later that Ichigo got power up from Juhabach in that fight which allowed him to fight Kenpatchi on par. Next time when you try to correct me try to not be completely wrong.

Check your Jimmies bro. Why was Kenpachi passively releasing more reiatsu than Ichigo? Because Ichigo wasn't focusing his. Why was Ichigo not focusing his reiatsu? Because he was terrified. It's been shown many times in Bleach that your resolve and determination affect your ability to fight (Ichigo vs Urahara, Ichigo vs Renji, etc.). That is not the case here. He received power when Kenpachi broke his sword. Which is after he was able to cut him. So...yeah, sorry about your Jimmies but...

No Caption Provided

Check the context of the feat itself, come back with scans, and prove me wrong if I'm wrong. It's that simple. Using feats out of context is awful form.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Ichigo was able to cut Zaraki because
1) His sword started giving him more reatsu
2)His hollow side started giving him more teatsu
3)Quincy side started giving him more reatsu

Ichigo NEVER combined those 3 powers after that fight.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Accidentally deleted my comment to DS. But anyway, read chapter 108. I know what Kenpachi says. But that's because Ichigo's reiatsu isn't focused. But if you read chapter 108 to 109, Ichigo is able to cut Kenpachi right off the bat just by gaining his resolve. I just read through the whole fight. No help from Zangetsu or Yhwach or Quincy or anything. Just refocusing telling himself not to be scared let him cut him, because he focused his reiatsu. How is that so hard to understand? Read 108 to 109 and maybe it will come to you

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If hidan can cut him he nwins, but if not he is now kenpachi's eternal target practice

isbobreallybob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By isbobreallybob

these guys both talk a lot, they will decide to fight after the talk and thats when hidan gets cut in half

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan loses to my knowledge though bleach verse is still inferior to the naruto verse power wise.

kuroimugetsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: wast it the fight between kenny and byakuya that some zanpakuto tried to cut kenny from behind. the blade literally went "clank" as if hitting a steel wall. Kenny turned around and said "hey, your trying to cut me down, arnt you?" if that was cannon than ....

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvinepoozer1: Accidentally deleted my comment to DS. But anyway, read chapter 108. I know what Kenpachi says. But that's because Ichigo's reiatsu isn't focused. But if you read chapter 108 to 109, Ichigo is able to cut Kenpachi right off the bat just by gaining his resolve. I just read through the whole fight. No help from Zangetsu or Yhwach or Quincy or anything. Just refocusing telling himself not to be scared let him cut him, because he focused his reiatsu. How is that so hard to understand? Read 108 to 109 and maybe it will come to you

Why does that matter? It's still true though. You have to have a higher Spiritual Pressure or higher stats to hurt Kenpachi. Hidan has neither therefore he loses.

Hidan loses to my knowledge though bleach verse is still inferior to the naruto verse power wise.

altight already we get it

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does that matter? It's still true though. You have to have a higher Spiritual Pressure or higher stats to hurt Kenpachi. Hidan has neither therefore he loses.

You don't get it do you? Ichigo didn't increase his reiatsu, he focused it. We know what raising your reiatsu looks like. It's almost always explicitly shown as some sort of energy aura, or "spirit quake" as I like to call them. Ichigo did neither of these when he was suddenly able to cut Kenpachi. The feat was being taken out of context saying that Hidan doesn't have Ichigo's striking power, and because Ichigo couldn't cut Kenpachi, Hidan can't. When in reality the feat itself had nothing to do with striking power, or even reiatsu amount as you're implying. It had to do with reiatsu quality. Ichigo couldn't cut Kenpachi because he was terrified and his spirit energy was flimsy and unfocused. "Dull" if you will. When he refocused, it "sharpened" and he was able to cut Kenpachi. Did I ever say Hidan wins? No. Not once, so I don't know why you're telling me that. Pay attention to the argument in question next time.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Hidan starts with some of Kenny's blood this is a slaughter.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: what are you mad for? how about you pay attention because nowhere in my post did I say you said that. That's dumb, it was explicitly stated and shown multiple times in the series that if you don't have enough Spirit pressure you can't hurt your opponent. I'll show you proof in a minute

BlackLegRaph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's totally dependent on if Hidan can cut him or not. If not, Kenpachi takes it.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Ichigo vs Aizen the first time. Ichigo vs Aizen the second time. Ichigo tried to slash Aizen and he caught it with his finger. Was it because his resolve wasn't enough? No. It was because of his spiritual pressure wasn't high enough. This went off topic so I'll just say it like this. Kenpachi currently is a transcendent. Hidan isn't cutting him at all.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: Ichigo vs Aizen the first time. Ichigo vs Aizen the second time. Ichigo tried to slash Aizen and he caught it with his finger. Was it because his resolve wasn't enough? No. It was because of his spiritual pressure wasn't high enough. This went off topic so I'll just say it like this. Kenpachi currently is a transcendent. Hidan isn't cutting him at all.

Does this say current Kenpachi? Do you know how to read OPs? No? You're arguing against something I'm not even talking about. Stop being a blind fool and read what I was debating. Until you're smart enough to actually read statements, both in the OP, and by the person I was debating against in the first place, I have nothing further to say to you.

comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: flagged for blatant disrespect. I did not disrespect you in any way. And yet you decide to instead of telling me it's not the version being used here, insult my Intelligence. If you have nothing more to do than throw out rude remarks unprovoked then maybe you shouldn't be on CV. Good day to you sir

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Hidan starts with some of Kenny's blood this is a slaughter.

Saint_of_Origin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: flagged for blatant disrespect. I did not disrespect you in any way. And yet you decide to instead of telling me it's not the version being used here, insult my Intelligence. If you have nothing more to do than throw out rude remarks unprovoked then maybe you shouldn't be on CV. Good day to you sir

In order to disrespect someone, they first must be deserving of respect in the first place. You completely jumped into a debate when you didn't even grasp what the topic was. Then continued to debate after my point had been proven. That's not exactly smart. So, I'm sorry if I called you out on your idiocy, but charging into an argument and jumping to conclusions is idiotic. If that offends you, that's your problem. Not mine.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That scythe would never cut Kenpachi.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol why bump a spite thread?

Avatar image for deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d
deactivated-5bc57690a1c7d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531e53b02be
deactivated-5c531e53b02be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenny stomps, Hidan is fodder tbh.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c925c47d30
deactivated-5c6c925c47d30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saint_of_origin: ur wrong on so many levels. Ichigo raised his reiatsu in order to cut kenny. He didn't even get terrified till after the failed attempt to cut him. Plus his reiatsu level was already higher than when he fought renji, which was higher than when he fought Ikkaku, which was higher than when he fought Jidanbo and shattered both his axes in one swing. Renji would beat hidan during SS ark.

Claymore_Fools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi one - shots.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi's eyepatch one shots.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Raziel2014

ichigo after training with urahara andbeating Ikkaku could not injure Kenpachi much less hidan whos stats are nowhere near Ichigo during Urahara Training who mention ichigo had 3rdseat level power, Ichigo Getsuga is stronger than anything hidan can throw out and thatis only 3rd seat level power, even a vice captain would find it hard to injure a captain in base so hidan injuring Kenpachi is impossible feat when Chunin like Shikamaru can dodge and block his attack.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well I’m very late, and I’m not saying Hidan wins or anything, but he was able to get the blood of the 2 tails jinchuriki Yugito Nee who completely had control over Matatabi just like Killer B, and if u don’t know, tailed beast skin is extremely difficult to cut, yes Kenpachi was able to destroy a meteor with his Shikai not base sword, but theirs a big difference between a bijuu and meteor plus they can generate casual mountain busters left and right with the amounts of chakra they have, and are immortal. As a side note Hidan was doing all in his power not to kill the beast or the host though it goes against his religion, since he had no choice but to keep her alive for the goals of the organization. All I can say his if by any chance Hidan gets Kenny’s blood the fights over else he loses.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Asurakj

Kenny one shots and actually kills hidan as the attack might do soul damage

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need to bump a mismatch, kenpachi oneshots.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an insult. Hueco mundo arc Kenny stomps hidan and kakuzu

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kenpachi one-shots

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Hidan gets his blood, then i will give him the victory.... which is unrealistic, since Hidan couldn´t keep up in any point statwise. Kenpachi murderstomps him.

Hidan stomps

Lol, no xD