Both are bloodlusted

Win by K.O

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hidan stomps, because they are bloodlusted. If they weren't, Batman could have done exactly what Shikamaru did.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

@comiking24: And why can't Batman just blow him up? Or freeze him?

ComiKing24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Gotham, its clear who has an advantage.

Hidan's problem is that he is a one trick pony.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By vintage_spiderman

Hidan via speedblitz(he was fighting on par with sharingan kakashi) then bisects with scythe and praises Lord Jashin gg.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@comiking24: And why can't Batman just blow him up? Or freeze him?

Hidan did tank Kakuzu's wind blast attack. I don't think batmans standard explosive are powerful enough to put him down, and thats assuming he can tag someone who kept up with kakashi.

Loading Video...

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: He's very durable, but sonics and gadget spamming should work just fine. Also I haven't seen anything from Hidan that would suggest he could shake off sonics & knock out gas, or freezing. Also the fight with Kakashi is under the context Kakashi was having to watch his back because Kazuku or his little weird black minions could attack at any time. In a pure 1 on 1 situation I am confident Kakashi would have destroyed him.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: He's very durable, but sonics and gadget spamming should work just fine. Also I haven't seen anything from Hidan that would suggest he could shake off sonics & knock out gas, or freezing. Also the fight with Kakashi is under the context Kakashi was having to watch his back because Kazuku or his little weird black minions could attack at any time. In a pure 1 on 1 situation I am confident Kakashi would have destroyed him.

Batman doesn't just randomly throw sonics, freeze pellets, or even knock out gas. That and distance isn't specified so they begin up close as per default battle forum rules. Kakashi having to watch his back doesn't mean much here because kakashi is way faster than batman.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@lukehero said:

Batman doesn't just randomly throw sonics, freeze pellets, or even knock out gas. That and distance isn't specified so they begin up close as per default battle forum rules. Kakashi having to watch his back doesn't mean much here because kakashi is way faster than batman.

For the sake of playing devil's advocate, a bloodlusted Bats with full knowledge might. And if Bats has full knowledge, you can be damn sure he knows his weaknesses and how to take him down. Why? Not to be cliche, but because he's Batman. That sort of thing is kinda his M.O. Still, unless someone convinces me that Bruce can get around Hidan's speed, I'll still go with Hidan.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@indomitableregal: IIRC in court of the owls against the talons he wasn't just spamming ice pellets. He might use gear during the fight but I don't think he will just open the fight tossing his best gadgets at Hidan right away. He just doesn't fight like that.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mickey-mouse

@indomitableregal: Just tagging you if you are interested. @jashro44:

Batman doesn't just randomly throw sonics, freeze pellets, or even knock out gas.

Batman has Full Knowledge in the OP, he already knows fistacuffs isn't getting the job done here. Also Batman is Bloodlusted in the OP, so what he would normally do doesn't matter.

That and distance isn't specified so they begin up close as per default battle forum rules.

Batman can grapple upwards to put space between himself and Hidan.

Kakashi having to watch his back doesn't mean much here because kakashi is way faster than batman.

Yes, Kakashi may be, but you have no way of proving Kakashi & Hidan were equals in speed. You said he could keep up with Kakashi as a measuring stick for his speed, but there is context to that fight which is why it in fact does matter. The only real measuring stick for his speed is knowing he is as fast or a bit faster than Asuma(who shouldn't be a as fast or as skilled as Kakashi who is his better).

I don't really remember anything Asuma did that would put him above Batman's combat speed. Although Hidan has basic knowledge of Batman here, he still tends to toy with people & jobber, and both those things would give Batman plenty of time to grapple up wards and start spamming gadgets.

(And unfortunately even the Asuma vs Hidan fight has context since Asuma had help).

He just doesn't fight like that.

He doesn't normally have bloodlust & full knowledge either. He already knows it would be foolish to confront Hidan directly because of Hidan's special blood ritual.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

(And unfortunately even the Asuma vs Hidan fight has context since Asuma had help).

In fact what are Hidan's actual speed feats, not just fighting people, but his actual feats of speed and dodging things?

ariesxmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: True. From the onset, I see Hidan rushing in at Bats, and Batman using something to increase a stealth advantage, maybe smoke bombs or flash bangs. He might catch him off guard, but I think Hidan is smart enough (and has the physicals) to get out of a tight spot. I don't know, any way I look at it, it's an uphill battle for Bruce.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

bats

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

Batman has Full Knowledge in the OP, he already knows fistacuffs isn't getting the job done here. Also Batman is Bloodlusted in the OP, so what he would normally do doesn't matter.

That doesn't mean he will start out with tossing freeze pellets, sonics or gas. He might try his tazer, an explosive or a regular batarang.

Batman can grapple upwards to put space between himself and Hidan.

He wont have the chance.

Yes, Kakashi may be, but you have no way of proving Kakashi & Hidan were equals in speed. You said he could keep up with Kakashi as a measuring stick for his speed, but there is context to that fight which is why it in fact does matter. The only real measuring stick for his speed is knowing he is as fast or a bit faster than Asuma(who shouldn't be a as fast or as skilled as Kakashi who is his better).

Asuma is actually ranked to be as fast as kakashi is in databooks. There isn't nearly as much context to that fight as you are making it out to be. Besides its not like kakashi was splitting his focus between HIdan and Kakuzu the whole time. Hidan went one on one with kakashi briefly:

He doesn't need to be as fast kakashi to be faster than batman.

I don't really remember anything Asuma did that would put him above Batman's combat speed. Although Hidan has basic knowledge of Batman here, he still tends to toy with people & jobber, and both those things would give Batman plenty of time to grapple up wards and start spamming gadgets.

Again Asuma in data books is ranked in the same speed level as kakashi.

He doesn't normally have bloodlust & full knowledge either. He already knows it would be foolish to confront Hidan directly because of Hidan's special blood ritual.

He doesn't need it to use any of those gadgets. Ice pellets, gas, and sonics are not designed to kill by batman.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jashro44:

In fact what are Hidan's actual speed feats, not just fighting people, but his actual feats of speed and dodging things?

Hidan is a character who is limited to his fights. He didn't have much time to do much more than fight people. So gauging him based on his fights is fine. Besides its not like kakashi wasn't using his speed against HIdan. Hidan isn't as fast as kakashi but he is fast enough to keep up with kakashi.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

That doesn't mean he will start out with tossing freeze pellets, sonics or gas. He might try his tazer, an explosive or a regular batarang.

He has full knowledge so he knows what will work and won't. So if an explosive won't work as you pointed out. Why would he use that?

Again Asuma in data books is ranked in the same speed level as kakashi.

Didn't know that, but Batman can still buy himself time. Also I would think Kaksashi has acutal better feats than Asuma. Hidan likes to jobber and toy with people. Batman will have plenty of time to counter.

There isn't nearly as much context to that fight as you are making it out to be

Enough worth mentioning in my eyes. How can you go full throttle vs someone when you know you have conserve chaka & energy for other possible opponents in the field of play that might attack you?

He doesn't need it to use any of those gadgets. Ice pellets, gas, and sonics are not designed to kill by batman.

He doesn't need to kill, just KO Hidan. What is Hidan's actual speed? Not just fighting people, but his actual quantifiable speed feats? Knock out gas & sonics should work just fine on Hidan? Does Hidan have any feats vs Knock Out Gas & sonics? Batman has full knowledge so again, he would know straight from the get go what he needs to do to take Hidan down and what his best option would be.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

Hidan is a character who is limited to his fights. He didn't have much time to do much more than fight people. So gauging him based on his fights is fine. Besides its not like kakashi wasn't using his speed against HIdan. Hidan isn't as fast as kakashi but he is fast enough to keep up with kakashi.

Hey, I point that out all the time about other characters, but people start asking me specif questions and often I have no choice, but to concede.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

He has full knowledge so he knows what will work and won't. So if an explosive won't work as you pointed out. Why would he use that?

He only has basic knowledge of Hidan here. He doesn't know everything about Hidan.

Didn't know that, but Batman can still buy himself time. Also I would think Kaksashi has acutal better feats than Asuma. Hidan likes to jobber and toy with people. Batman will have plenty of time to counter.

Kakashi has better speed feats (Asuma doesn't have a lot of showings) but Asuma is in the same tier at least. Hidan is also bloodlusted here.

Enough worth mentioning in my eyes. How can you go full throttle vs someone when you know you have conserve chaka & energy for other possible opponents in the field of play that might attack you?

Kakashi doesn't use chakra to enhance his speed, and kakashi even stated he "can't take his time on this". So Kakashi was actually trying to end the fight as quickly as he could.

He doesn't need to kill, just KO Hidan. What is Hidan's actual speed? Not just fighting people, but his actual quantifiable speed feats?

Again he kept up with kakashi who was going full out. Kakashi said he was trying to end the fight as soon as possible. Yes Hidan is slower than kakashi but not by a huge amount. He is also stronger than kakashi as per the data book, and he has a reach edge in melee

A bloodlusted Hidan is taking batmans head off. There is no distance between them, Hidan is in the same tier of taijutsu as kakashi as per the databook, he showed speed capable of keeping up with kakashi, and with his strength and scythe combined he can take batmans head off.

Knock out gas & sonics should work just fine on Hidan? Does Hidan have any feats vs Knock Out Gas & sonics?

Why would batman use these gadgets right off the bat when he never does this? Why would he have the chance? Hidan is going to have batman on the defensive right away and even assuming batman can keep up with Hidan for a little bit, his entire focus will be on dodging so he wont have the chance to pull out a gadget.

Batman has full knowledge so again, he would know straight from the get go what he needs to do to take Hidan down and what his best option would be.

Because he never does that. The bloodlust argument doesn't work for batman, because his gadgets aren't designed to kill so its not a moral issue as to why he doesn't use them.

@lukehero said:

@jashro44:

Hey, I point that out all the time about other characters, but people start asking me specif questions and often I have no choice, but to concede.

Kakashi saying he needs to end the fight quickly is enough to quantify it. Additionally You can sometimes gauge characters on who they fight, if that is the only way to gauge a character. Otherwise every battle thread with characters like Nobody would end with him being blitzed even though he held his own with batman, and did better than people like Ras al ghul, nightwing, etc. Plus manga is written by one writer so there isn't as much PIS involved and there is nothing to really contradict the idea Hidan is as fast as kakashi.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: @andr413:

He only has basic knowledge of Hidan here. He doesn't know everything about Hidan.

Before I respond to anything else. My homie, scroll up. I think you are a bit confused.

Batman has full knowledge but no preparation

Battle takes place on an empty gotham city

Hidan has basic knowledge of Batman

Both are bloodlusted

Win by K.O

Hidan is also bloodlusted here.

That doesn't matter since by the definition of Hidan's own religion he is always bloodlusted.

according to Hidan, Jashin expects that all his followers — so named "Jashinists" — bring nothing less than utter destruction and death.

Even when they got in the woods and he was becoming seriously annoyed with Shikamuru at that point. He still stopped to jobber. I'll respond to the rest as needed. But, Batman clearly is getting full knowledge in the OP.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Additionally You can sometimes gauge characters on who they fight,

You know I have the utmost respect for you so you know when I mention this I am not trying to be funny, but I've seen you on other threads argue the complete opposite. You mentioned especially we shouldn't use SS vs Thor fights to try and measure Thor's actual combat speed.

(But, I've seen you mention other fights as well, not just Thor vs SS).

Otherwise every battle thread with characters like Nobody would end with him being blitzed even though he held his own with batman, and did better than people like Ras al ghul, nightwing, etc. Plus manga is written by one writer so there isn't as much PIS involved and there is nothing to really contradict the idea Hidan is as fast as kakashi.

That's fair enough, but specifically here. Kakashi dodged, blocked, and evaded almost all(if not completely all of Hidans attacks), plus he did so while being combo attacked by Kakazuko's black minion thing. Then Kakashi was still able to pop up and block the lighting attack from the other minion during the course of the fight in succession. Manga characters often don't go all out in 1 on 1's when they know there are other opponents to fight and they have to conserve energy. Even though Kakashi wanted to end the entire thing quickly and not let it drag on, he still had to realize he didn't to conserve most of his chakra for Kakazuko who was clearly the bigger threat. IIRC Naruto characters can increase their physicals with their chakra, and so if Kakshi was in 1 pure 1 on 1 fight he should have a clear speed advantage if he put his all into it.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By jashro44

@lukehero: My bad but that doesn't mean batman will just open up with sonics, gas, and freeze pellets. Besides at close range batman would get caught in the freeze pellets and gas to. And Hidan was able to imaple himself with swords and other blades, and was still conscious after having his head cut off, so he probably has the pain tolerance to tank batmans sonics. Batmans sonics have never taken down someone as resilient as HIdan so I don't see why they would be able to.

That doesn't matter since by the definition of Hidan's own religion he is always bloodlusted.

Bloodlust by definition means uncontrollable desire to kill. Yes Hidan does kill all the time but he will just being going straight for the kill with bloodlust. He isn't going to torture batman first, he'll just go straight for the kill with bloodlust because thats what bloodlust is.

Even when they got in the woods and he was becoming seriously annoyed with Shikamuru at that point. He still stopped to jobber. I'll respond to the rest as needed. But, Batman clearly is getting full knowledge in the OP.

1. He wasn't bloodlusted against Shikamaru.
  2. I am pretty sure shikamaru is faster than batman. All ninjas in naruto have super speed basically.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh Bats isn't even as fast as base Kakashi to my knowledge and Hidan was keeping up with a sharingan activated Kakashi.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44:

My bad but that doesn't mean batman will just open up with sonics, gas, and freeze pellets. Besides at close range batman would get caught in the freeze pellets and gas to. And Hidan was able to imaple himself with swords and other blades, and was still conscious after having his head cut off, so he probably has the pain tolerance to tank batmans sonics. Batmans sonics have never taken down someone as resilient as HIdan so I don't see why they would be able to.

Sonics effect the ear drum so standard durability feats aren't gonna cut it. Others have tried to use the pain tolerance argument in other threads and that line of logic fell flat, so I'm not gonna give Hidan a pass either.

Batman can still give himself plenty of space by grappling upwards. Batman can put on a gas mask or use a rebreather he has in his utility belt.

Bloodlust by definition means uncontrollable desire to kill. Yes Hidan does kill all the time but he will just being going straight for the kill with bloodlust. He isn't going to torture batman first, he'll just go straight for the kill with bloodlust because thats what bloodlust is.

Yes he does in fact I remember Kakakzuko warning him about that or something when they went after one of the bounties or targets. I'll have to go back and pull up that specif instance.

1. He wasn't bloodlusted against Shikamaru.
  2. I am pretty sure shikamaru is faster than batman. All ninjas in naruto have super speed basically.

1. He was extremely POED & Hidan is basically a Masochist, who is virtually always bloodlusted.

2. Fair enough, but he still stopped to job.

I think we had a pretty good convo on this. I don't think so far I'm gonna sway your opinion or you mine though. :D

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

You know I have the utmost respect for you so you know when I mention this I am not trying to be funny, but I've seen you on other threads argue the complete opposite. You mentioned especially we shouldn't use SS vs Thor fights to try and measure Thor's actual combat speed.

Thats because thor doesn't fight just silver surfer. He fights hulk, ulik, mangog, Kurse, all of whom have little to know speed feats. Besides surfer doesn't use his speed in battles. There is conflicting evidence that thor can keep up with surfer. There is no conflicting evidence that Hidan can keep up with kakashi in combat.

That's fair enough, but specifically here. Kakashi dodged, blocked, and evaded almost all(if not completely all of Hidans attacks), plus he did so while being combo attacked by Kakazuko's black minion thing. Then Kakashi was still able to pop up and block the lighting attack from the other minion during the course of the fight in succession.

Hidan still showed no issue keeping with kakashi even when kakuzu and his hearts weren't doing anything. And besides kakashi has the sharingan advantage on Hidan which makes a huge difference. I mean sasuke with the 2 tomo sharingan couldn't even react to KN0 naruto when naruto was blitzing him under water, but when he got the 3 tomo sharingan he reacted to naruto with no issues. Kakashis sharingan is better than part one sasukes.

Manga characters often don't go all out in 1 on 1's when they know there are other opponents to fight and they have to conserve energy. Even though Kakashi wanted to end the entire thing quickly and not let it drag on, he still had to realize he didn't to conserve most of his chakra for Kakazuko who was clearly the bigger threat.

There is no proof of this. Kakashi said he wanted to end the fight quickly. Plus kakashi was using his high level techniques during the fight except for kamui because he hadn't mastered that technique at this point.

IIRC Naruto characters can increase their physicals with their chakra, and so if Kakshi was in 1 pure 1 on 1 fight he should have a clear speed advantage if he put his all into it.

Only specific techniques like the sunshin, or the gates can do this IIRC. Kakashi doesn't need those techniques to be leagues faster than batman....

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh Bats isn't even as fast as base Kakashi to my knowledge and Hidan was keeping up with a sharingan activated Kakashi.

Why would you shake your head when no one here including myself said Batman = Kakashi's combat speed?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero:

Sonics effect the ear drum so standard durability feats aren't gonna cut it.

Considering Hidan was inside kakuzus explosion without going death there is no reason to assume sonics would work. Realistically explosives can make people go death IIRC.

Others have tried to use the pain tolerance argument in other threads and that line of logic fell flat, so I'm not gonna give Hidan a pass either.

Those people are horribly wrong. Eddie brock used his pain tolerance to tank reeds sonic gun. Pain tolerance is about taking pain and handling it. Hidan isn't going to be bothered by sonics because he's handled pain that is worst. You need to prove that batmans sonics can bypass Hidans pain tolerance.

Batman can still give himself plenty of space by grappling upwards.

Not before Hidan cuts his head off.

Batman can put on a gas mask or use a rebreather he has in his utility belt.

He'll put a gas mask on while dodging Hidans scythe? Batman isn't fast or skilled enough to do that.

Yes he does in fact I remember Kakakzuko warning him about that or something when they went after one of the bounties or targets. I'll have to go back and pull up that specif instance.

I never denied Hidan toy around under normal conditions. He wont be doing that while bloodlusted because he wants to kill batman.

1. He was extremely POED & Hidan is basically a Masochist, who is virtually always bloodlusted.

2. Fair enough, but he still stopped to job.

I think we had a pretty good convo on this. I don't think so far I'm gonna sway your opinion or you mine though. :D

1. Thats not the same thing as bloodlust

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#30  Edited By nefarious

Hidan blitzes Batman.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukehero said:

@jashro44: Additionally You can sometimes gauge characters on who they fight,

Otherwise every battle thread with characters like Nobody would end with him being blitzed even though he held his own with batman, and did better than people like Ras al ghul, nightwing, etc. Plus manga is written by one writer so there isn't as much PIS involved and there is nothing to really contradict the idea Hidan is as fast as kakashi.

That's fair enough, but specifically here. Kakashi dodged, blocked, and evaded almost all(if not completely all of Hidans attacks), plus he did so while being combo attacked by Kakazuko's black minion thing. Then Kakashi was still able to pop up and block the lighting attack from the other minion during the course of the fight in succession. Manga characters often don't go all out in 1 on 1's when they know there are other opponents to fight and they have to conserve energy. Even though Kakashi wanted to end the entire thing quickly and not let it drag on, he still had to realize he didn't to conserve most of his chakra for Kakazuko who was clearly the bigger threat. IIRC Naruto characters can increase their physicals with their chakra, and so if Kakshi was in 1 pure 1 on 1 fight he should have a clear speed advantage if he put his all into it.

But ninja's in Naruto can also achieve superhuman speeds in base mode naturally without the use of certain techniques or transformations ex:(shunsin, lightning armor, tailed beast chakra cloaks, etc..) via honing there physical bodies through vigorous training it's something called extreme taijutsu something Lee has mention and read this(below)

Taijutsu (体術; Literally meaning "Body Techniques") is a basic form of techniques and refers to any techniques involving the martial arts or the optimisation of natural human abilities. Taijutsu is executed by directly accessing the user's physical and mental energies, relying on the stamina and strength gained through training. It typically does not require chakra, though chakra may be used to enhance its techniques.

@lukehero said:

@vintage_spiderman said:

Why would you shake your head when no one here including myself said Batman = Kakashi's combat speed?

You have indirectly implied it by not taking into consideration the fact that Bats does not have the time to throws sonic, ice/freeze pellets, etc.. without getting blitzed by Hidan.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vintage_spiderman:

You have indirectly implied it by not taking into consideration the fact that Bats does not have the time to throws sonic, ice/freeze pellets, etc.. without getting blitzed by Hidan.

I don't agree with the idea that I did that. But, just to be clear, I'm not.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: Fair Enough. I can agree with some of the last few points you made. :D

IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By IndomitableRegal
mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UFT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hidan is dumb as rocks.

this should go similar to rhino vs batman

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, luke hero was very convincing here but I with the starting distance i don't see how he could react.

Hidan ftw

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan is waaaayyyy to fast for Batman. Hidan stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan stomps. His stats are too much for someone like Batman.

Eeef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eeef

Batman can't react to the level of speeds that Hidan has. He gets blitzed.

MaiitoGuy8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hidan