Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@major_hellstorm: Nicole reconsiders the police captain for a second and sighs again.

"Thank you, but you don't have to bow to my wishes. I don't agree with yours, but I'm sure you're stronger than needing my permission on how to dress." She flashes her a smile and continues, "Although your dress is nice on you."

Nicole watched a bit as the police started to take the unconscious or moaning thugs away. She told one of officers about the sniper a short distance away, and then went back to the captain.

"Can you tell me why you were fighting a bunch of goons in the middle of the streets?" Nicole asked

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: @banthabot:

Advancement 4: Primez0ne

"Well actually, I agree with you. It's just that this is a family heirloom and was made for someone much smaller than me. And thanks, I love this dress."

The other police men then nod at you and drive to where the sniper was, after they finish cleaning up here.

As you turn back to the Captain and ask your question, she responds "Welcome to New Zaisho city I guess. Even the quietest nights are crawling with them."

As she finishes speaking Banthabot lands near you (he is a hero).

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity:

Advancement 2: Mr Ingenuity

The engineers point to the dragon in the sky, so large that it is visible from even here. "And no, how are we supposed to hack a supercomputer with our normal ones?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington:

Advancement 3: Elijah

The deed is done. You find his address and are able to break in.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

Advancement 2: Decaf Wizard

As you build your robot peacefully. Your door is suddenly shattered open. Then a muscular man steps inside, unamused.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He watches dutifully as the other heroes socialize. Bored by them, he catches up with another hero. Silently bamfing behind some new guy (@zetsumoto) he watches as he takes a mission. "Ich vertraue diesem neuen Typen nicht." he thinks silently. "Ich muss vielleicht nach ihm aufräumen".

Silently he he gazes from the shadows as the punk-ass hero leaves. Curt stares at his tracker until he finds that the newbie has halted at a location. So, he bamfs there, high in the sky, to avoid being spotted, and being telefragged. Then, he bamfs himself to the ground, using his fur to shadowmeld, so he can't be seen.

No Caption Provided

Arming himself with his indestructible cutlasses, he prepares silently, to offer backup, to the unsuspecting hero.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x:

Advancement 1: StormShadowX

The heroes are more interested in sleeping rather than conversing now. But from what you can tell, the city is a mostly nice place with some rotten sides.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: (Does Nicole need to report back to Excel?)

That really did not answer my question. I'll just drop it for now.

"Thanks. I've just transferred in a few days ago. What's your name, Cap? You look like a Mabel to me." Nicole asked. She did not pay much mind to the hero, Mystic Man settling down behind her as she did not care much for those that are always late to their duties.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#212 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@major_hellstorm: Off topic can I have a bunker in my mansion reinforced with carbon nanotubes?

Also slight retcon I want my office to be a bunker under my mansion.

Regis

Regis thinks to himself, it's too early to make a move on that objective. I'll need a small army, some serious military hardware and a fortune to bankroll it all.

Regis tell his men I have reconsidered let's start out small & pull ourselves up by our bootstraps. He then ask for a full report the his stock of weponds, armor & vehicles.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Not even to collect the credits? Or is it transferred to her account or added to her salary?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne:

Advancement 4.5: Primez0ne

"A Mabel? My name's Elizabeth. Anyway, I'm off to go on patrol. Have a good night miss hero."

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

Hearing a shattering noise up through the stone, the Lord of Living Steel sighs. With a few fluid motions, he rises through the floor of the building to meet the person who broke their way into his hideout. Upon seeing the clearly powerful organic, he simply sighs again, leaning on his warsythe. So, you have come for me then? What would you have from this old cryptek?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mr_ingenuity: Got to do that in game now. Retcons are bad.

Advancement 3: Mr Ingenuity

"In this city , we have 150 machine guns, 300 handguns, 80 sniper rifles, 100 non-armored vehicle, 15 armored ones and enough body armor for each of your 400 men. Although, only a quarter of those are stored here."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

Advancement 3: Decaf Wizard

Surprised by your sudden entrance he answers "This is my hideout now. Who the hell are you?"

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm said:

@decaf_wizard:

Advancement 3: Decaf Wizard

Surprised by your sudden entrance he answers "This is my hideout now. Who the hell are you?"

With a small chuckle, Szarekh raps his his warsythe on the ground, with emerald lightning crackling across the ground Necrodermis chains rise up (1) from the ground all around this intruder, attempting to wrap around him with enough force to crush bones as he chuckles under his breath "its almost insulting to my intelligence I might have saw you as a threat". All he initiates a two pronged attack, raising metal from the entrance of my bunker and launching a stream of liquid metal at him, with the intent to wrap it around him and solidify it around him, restraining him (2)

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#220 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

@major_hellstorm:Ok. Also remember only complete conversation counts as an advancement. So this is my next one considering my limit.

Regis

Regis gets up from his seat and tell his men to lead him to our lab (if Regis has one). As they walk Regis thinks of his plans he has. All this is great but it's not enough he plans to wage war with the superhuman community. Regis feels his men are not prepared, and wishes to give all of them cybernetic enhancements via nanotech. So investing in his lab is priority one.

Once they reach the lab Regis will asses the labs capabilities to perform human experiments. Again if Regis has one.

Majestic one of my skills has the intelligence to transmute his body into another substance harder than diamond. All regis plans to do is make his mean bullet proof upto a .50 sniper and give them a healing factor via nanomachines. A healing factor strong enough to heal small cuts in seconds, close major wounds in minutes fully healing them in a day & mend broken bones in a few hrs.

No Caption Provided
stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@major_hellstorm:

Neon #2

Terry decided to take a nap on one of the sofa's deciding to take a note from the others and sleep while he can waiting intently to be needed.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#222  Edited By AnimeLegend68

@major_hellstorm: Which hideout in the OP is it? I'm asking because I don't want it to be too close to where all of the villains are at

@boschepg All hell will break loose

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

I stop for a moment to think about the proposal - nothing in this world ever comes without a price. My armour was solid and served its purpose, but at the end of the day, despite my skill in shaping the metal, it was just steel. Perhaps an upgrade wouldn't go astray.

"Very well... what... do you... want... in return?"

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Based on where I am now... so, this is what teleportation feels like? I don't like it. I quickly regain my composure and address the two in front of me. "Thanks for the assist. So, where were we? Oh yes, my name is Beyaz. Wanderer, mercenary, and all around great girl. Nice to meet you."

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: (Does Nicole need to report back to Excel?)

That really did not answer my question. I'll just drop it for now.

"Thanks. I've just transferred in a few days ago. What's your name, Cap? You look like a Mabel to me." Nicole asked. She did not pay much mind to the hero,Mystic Man settling down behind her as she did not care much for those that are always late to their duties.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Poverty Zone. Just assume you are in the edge of that, the villains are in the middle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x:

Advancement 2: StormShadowX

You decide not to sleep in your bunker and sleep in the couch instead. You sleep soundly for hours until an alarm hoes off at 7:30 in the morning, waking up all heroes. You remember this alarm, there is no emergency. It just goes off every morning to signal that it is time for work.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth:

Advancement 3: Pipxeroth

Maxima laughs and responds "Nothing. Your work as a hero is more than good enough." She then snaps her fingers and the armor you were working on glows, then all the dents and scratches go away. "It's 2x stronger than Titanium now. Your welcome." She then turns away to leave and waves you goodnight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter:

Advancement 4: Just Banter

"Shut up, you scoundrel!" The werewolf barks advancing towards you. But the Killer raises his hand, signaling the werewolf to stop. He then sternly yet calmly says "You interrupted an important meeting in the middle of the night, then seconds later an assassin sprayed poison gas at me. Who are you and what do you want? And answer carefully, I can cut you up 100 times before you could even blink." His last words echo through your mind.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Nicole flies off to her new an apartment in the city. Her rooms were still pretty bare due to just being transferred in, but she liked it that way. She spent the night watching the new season of Black Mirror before falling asleep in her pajamas.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tfw shitty evil batman screws you over

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter said:

tfw shitty evil batman screws you over

Could be worse. You could have failed to steal pencils from a school..

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

And It begins....

No Caption Provided

"They're all here.....I can sense there presence, they seem like weaklings but i'm in no position to underestimate, I will avenge my clan by crushing the forces of evil one by one, when the time comes I will strike....." said Zero. "This building looks like a great place to relax in, perhaps I should destroy any potential threats inside of it and make it mine, I might get lucky and find villains in the process too".

No Caption Provided

as I approach this mysterious building I turn on my invisibility and activate my ice armor

"It's best to make a stealthy approach"

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#235  Edited By Zetsu-San

@major_hellstorm: I am just going to continue my way towards the poverty zone to patrol. As I said in PM, always assume I am wearing the cap of darkness as I move. That grants me 100% invisibility to all forms of visual and mystical protection (You already saw feats in your last scenario). That's on top of Yato's passive ability to just be naturally hard to focus on, as well as the stealth skills of Juzuu who can straight up ghost characters with enhanced senses such as ghouls.

Anyways, I have no reason to believe Revan can see me or even focus on me even if he did (inconspicuous is literally my superpower). Overall it just seems like a lot of metagaming.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

The fires in the neighborhood district were bad enough that Nemo was able to arrive at Patterson's house before Robert himself did. He waited near the doorway, so that when Patterson came in he would have a sword hurled through his mouth, severing his spinal cord and killing him instantly.

No Caption Provided

Patterson was dead the moment he shut the front door behind him. Nemo collected his sword and took a finger to show the head of the cartel as proof the job had been completed. Nemo then escaped back to the cartel, where he had the following conversation:

Your man is dead. Might I request a room to stay here tonight, and possibly others? I'm willing to pay, and work directly and exclusively for you from here on out.

Nemo waited intently on the cartel head's reply.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

I don my new and improved armour, deciding to waste no time in moving to a field test. I leave my cave and move through the HQ to the mission operator, hoping to find a simple yet well paying job available.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Thanks, took hours to make and CV ended up eating it the first time... man that pissed me off, but luckily I had the time to rewrite all of it.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: "Yeah, I didn't wake up today planning to be cut a hundred times, that's for sure." I thrust my lance into the ground and lean back against it, taking a more casual position to try to calm them down a little - after all, if what he says is true, being on my guard wouldn't make a difference anyway. "I'm a pretty well known mercenary over seas, but here... not so much. I'm starting from scratch: no money, no connections. So, I decided that I could kill two birds with one stone and go networking, and you two seemed like you were up to no good, so I figured you could at the very least point me in the right direction. Subtlety isn't exactly my forte, and I didn't realise there was an important meeting happening. That's on me. As for the assassin though..." I pause briefly before continuing. "Whether you believe me or not, I honestly have no idea who he was. As I said: I'm starting fresh, so every face I meet is a new one. Though I don't suppose you'll buy that it was just a coincidence based on my word alone, huh?" I grow quiet as I attempt to think of a way to prove my innocence. "Tell you what, since I fucked up my first impression, I'll make it up to you. I'll do any one thing you ask of me, for the price of us becoming friends. What do you say?" I finish, flashing a warm smile.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington:

Advancement 3: Elijah

"You realize that you are one of the most sought after men in the entire city? Every hero and villain wants to kill you and take you in. You aren't staying here, not unless you can prove that you're worth it. And I got tons of contacts who could burn a neighborhood down, so you better be more impressive than that." The boss says.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pipxeroth:

Advancement 4: Pipxeroth

"There's a fire in the neighborhood. Put it out." The Missions Operator says. The reward is 500 credits.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter:

Advancement 5: Just Banter

The Killer turns away and walks in circles, contemplating. But the werewolf wastes no time and responds, "Good idea. But I'll do you one better. We sell your gear, then we sell you to the slavers. Sound fair?" He says with a laugh.

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

Nemo listened carefully to every word the head of the cartel said to him, then made his case.

One of the most sought after men in the city? Every villain and hero wants to bring me in or kill me? Well, that's pretty cool, but I was never even seen; there is no trace of my entrance anywhere in the police station nor Patterson's household. Robert will simply be found dead by his family tomorrow morning by way of sword wound, which can't ever be narrowed down to just me. The police and heroes alike both have no idea know who I am, nor what I can do. For all they know, the fires in the neighborhood district and the death of Robert Patterson are still two entirely unrelated incidents, with no current lead suspect at large for either of them. If worse comes to worse, what stops you from simply paying one of your countless goons to confess to everything?

The problem is not the heroes or the police, because they will never be able to touch you. No, the problem is the dozen or so new super-powered people that cannot all be accounted for. The ones that have become heroes still won't be able to touch you, but what of the villains and those that walk between the two moral lines? If you couldn't tell by my ability to walk straight into your office, you're not safe anymore. Luckily I wanted to work for you, and I can do far more than start house fires. What if I told you I could take control of the New Zaisho City dragon, making it yours and mine?

I had no doubt killing Patterson wouldn't be enough to convince you to take the risk that I present; however, whatever test I need to accomplish in order to take my place at your side, I assure you I will. Until then, would you be so kind as to allocate me my 500 credits?

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@major_hellstorm:

Translator’s Note:

Italic = Shiki, Bold = Dark Shadow, Underlined = Both, Normal = Breaking Character/Narrator.

Dark shadow proceeds to push back The Crocodile Out of Shiki’s reach before it hits him.

Shiki, Watch out!

Welp, Certainly didn’t see that one coming.

When the Crocodile continues to retry an attempt at Shiki, He will draw his Murasama and quickly dispose of it with a single swing, killing the croc. lifeless, decapitated and un-moving, all without leaving a single drop of blood on Shiki.

Thanks for the save, Shadow.

Didn’t expect to see Living organisms around these parts, but whatever that mutated thing was, it’s probably a sign that this place isn’t as deserted as it may appear to be. You still want to explore this area with that in mind?

All the more reason to explore. the more people, the more loot we can steal, not like there's a time limit on our job after all. But we have to be a lot more cautious about our movements, be ready to shield me at any moment, and don’t let your guard down for even a nanosecond!

Yes, young master Shiki!

And on that successful battle, Shiki and Shadow start to infiltrate the Power Plant, climbing onto the pylons for both stealth and to use as a way to get a bird’s eye view of the complex to find the best way in.

They decide on infiltrating by using Shadow imitation to paralyze any guards standing on the top floor before jumping onto the top of the boxes seen in the image, slowing working their way from the top all the way to the bottom.

They intend to take at maximum of 24 hours before giving up and leaving for another date.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: "Well, I'm really not made for field missions . . ."

He grabs the pencil and start sharpening it with SCP 585. While doing that, he notices his phone's alarm going off again.

"Yeah, there's that too. Maybe I should . . . no, I need more before it."

He'll head into some weapon store. Preferably one that deals with swords and shit. Preferably magical.

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

A multi-house fire... as long as I don't let it get more out of control than it already is, I should have no problem dealing with it. I accept the mission and head straight for the location, easily approaching a speed of 100km/h to assure that the fire doesn't get any worse by the time I'm there.

No Caption Provided

Upon reaching the location of the fire, I see that there are three houses on fire, and that police and rescue services have already gathered the civilians in the immediate area out and away from the danger. I waste no time in racing up to the first house with my sword held out in front of me. Immediately, it beings absorbing the fire from the house, protecting me from the flames and more importantly, allowing me to redirect it and shoot it safely into the sky where it dissipates.

I then repeat this for both the second and third house, easily manipulating the flames with my blade. In less than a minute, all three fires are out. I don't bother staying around for the aftermath, the fires are out, the civilians are safe, and my job is done. I head back to the hero HQ to collect my reward.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maahes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#249  Edited By Maahes

@major_hellstorm

No Caption Provided

Backstory:

William Abbot, born in 1983, has been officially charged with over four hundred counts of murder this year alone, on top of three hundred and fifty two charges of cannibalism. Authorities are unable to apprehend the subject as he's evaded capture from even the most resourceful enhanced individuals due to his unique ability to teleport. If you see this individual, please contact the authorities and evacuate the area immediately.

What has perplexed the Agents responsible for apprehending the subject that two years ago, for some unknown reason William Abbot only started eating other Criminals.

Action:

William stood up from his bed, the floorboards creak under his steps. He approaches his closest and take out a suit that didn't match the scenery around him, he sighed as he finished putting on the coat. William was born to a prestigious family, he always had the nicest homes, clothes, cars, but those riches became so meager in comparison to what he would do. In most cities he was able to live the way he wanted due to his abilities, but this city had a much higher presence of other heroes and it required being a bit more subtle.. at least for now. While he willingly gave it up, he still found it hard living in such squalor.

William approached his the bathroom and donned the two rings that had accompanied the counter underneath the mirror. He paused as he still wasn't used to his new face. Once he was done, William left the house and headed towards the office to start his new job.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@major_hellstorm: Mashin puts the phone back down, "Well what was that all about, uh what a annoyance" He then decides to head out into the area in order to get this phone call of his mind and to find some juicy loot to cash in.

Obviously keeping clear and careful takes to the shadows, avoiding any unwanted trouble. . .