Heroes VS Villains Scenario (Ongoing)

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@major_hellstorm: Sorry been a bit busy with the Holidays and all, is it still an option to go into the prison?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@stormshadow_x: Yeah. Although players seem to be on hold for now and your advancements might rely on one if you go there.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

(Thoughts) "Damn, I thought he was bluffing... He really brought the entire building down on us, if it wasn't for this shield I would be dead. I've got to see if Shiki survived this also"

After reactivating his invisibility, Zero searches the area, looking for his allies

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@major_hellstorm

Shiki pops his head out of the rubble , whilst his body is covered by dark shadow before the fall, minimising the damage.

*inner monologue* "Well that certainly happened. That freak's probably still alive, gotta regroup with Zero quickly."

Shiki then lets Dark Shadow out of the rubble to alert Zero of his location, whilst simultaneously staying low in order to avoid the remaining brother from finding his location.

*Whispering* "Zero, you still alive?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps: @animelegend68:

Mobile Advancement:

Zero survives with a broken right arm and deep cuts and bruises. Shiki survives with just a couple bruises thanks to dark shadow. You then hear a whoosh at the winged brother flies above wil his brother.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: @gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps

"Yeah,..... i'm alright, few injuries but i'll pull through. But it seems like these freaks are too, it's time to go all out, i'm getting tired of looking at these things. Shiki grab them with your shadow abilities and i'll fire an ice beam at their wings, without that they will crash straight to the ground"

Zero immediately fires an ice beam directly towards the brothers wings

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: 32:

"So you're just following me around? Though, I guess I can't blame you for being taken by my beauty to such an extent" I joke with a laugh. "I wasn't planning on jumping straight into a fight, but if it lets us get to know each other a little better, do you want to team up?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Mobile Advancement 32: Just Banter

"Yeah, I'm following you around. And I've seen more beautiful people before but I have never seen anyone work for both the Killer and my sister." He then tosses a gold coin into the air before catching it saying "How about we battle each other, if you win you can have this coin."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Mobile Advancement:

As you blast the wings with ice, a beam of fire meats your ice, causing a massive explosion.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@major_hellstorm:

Neon decided to cautiously set foot in the prison attempting to hold his breath not sure of the substance he saw earlier.

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Advancement 33:

"A... coin?" Looking unimpressed, to say the least, I let out a sigh before continuing. "Besides, I couldn't fight you even if I wanted too. That blood contract I signed said I can't hurt partners, and I assume you fall under that."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just came back home from an international flight today. I just wanted you guys to know that time constraints were/will not applied from December 24 till Jan 2. Bump me for anything I missed and tell me if you wish to drop out, thanks.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter:

Mobile Advancement 33:

"I can override the contract, we both can, and this coin is worth 1000 credits, take it or leave it."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x:

What's youradvancement number again?

As the pink gas begins to fade, you notice a bunch of undead looking people walking towards you in spades.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm@animelegend68

"alright, i've got an idea, but your gonna need to multitask a bit, and we only got one shot at this, so listen up."

Shiki's plan is to whilst the smoke is still around from the explosion, have zero create a giant pillar of ice behind the brothers before locking them in a beam struggle between him and the previously fired beam, with the goal being not to overpower him, simply keep him busy yet still nearby the pillar.

Meanwhilst Shiki will use the invisibility technique that's currently being applied from Zero to quietly run up the pillar that was created before jumping on top of the brothers and going for their wings before beheading them easily, as that should be able to negate the healing factor they have, as well as any extra body parts as we start falling down once the wings are cut off.

"if my theories right, then their healing factor stems from their brains, so if we get rid of that, we're golden, sound good to you? cause otherwise i've got nothing"

Shiki waits for Zero's response to his plan.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

Not only can the pillar Zero built should be high enough to reach, if that's not enough i can use Dark Shadow to launch me into the air and even grab hold of them in midair/ push me in midair, which should be enough to reach them twice over. (keep in mind that me and Dark Shadow would still be invisible so they wouldn't be prepared for a sudden attack.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: they should still be locked in the beam struggle with Zero so they can't fly away, else be blasted by zero's attacks and fall down that way, so their forced to stay in place instead of flying away, leaving them wide open.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: well, nevermind then, as for my actual movement

"so do you wanna give chase or not Zero, if we keep the invisibility up we could catch them off-guard?"

Shiki waits for Zero to respond to decide what to do next. @animelegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just came back home from an international flight today. I just wanted you guys to know that time constraints were/will not applied from December 24 till Jan 2. Bump me for anything I missed and tell me if you wish to drop out, thanks.

Well, it's been three days since the rule has been reactivated, I will try to re-ignite this thread if enough people show interest this week.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vertigo-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1131 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

Decaf killed it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mr_ingenuity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1133 mr_ingenuity  Moderator

I'm free.
Free the plebs.

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@major_hellstorm said:

@blackestnight93: Eh, this is a dying game.

It is with that attitude. I think it'll be fine as soon as I get out and you respond to some of the posts. We've just been slow due to holidays and four of us having to do battle.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@primez0ne: Well it is only Jan 7 so it's possible it's the holidays. But then again my school starts tomorrow so I am not sure people have vaction till the first day of shcool.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: gonna have to quit. Sorry mate, too many summatives and exams to prepare for.

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many name changes...

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@king_hellstorm: i think @revan2424 is just waiting on an update re where he is at with our thread to know hiw and where to continue. I've withdrawn because you wont tell me what rules Ive broken so I know how to compete fairly. I'd love to continuenor resign up (since my build must be above limits which I didnt think was) but I'd need to know hiw I was over tje limits in tue first place

All as per our battle thread. Incidentally with only 2 battle posts allowed it should just stay in the main thread. Easier as ALL info is together.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king_hellstorm: i think @revan2424 is just waiting on an update re where he is at with our thread to know hiw and where to continue. I've withdrawn because you wont tell me what rules Ive broken so I know how to compete fairly. I'd love to continuenor resign up (since my build must be above limits which I didnt think was) but I'd need to know hiw I was over tje limits in tue first place

All as per our battle thread. Incidentally with only 2 battle posts allowed it should just stay in the main thread. Easier as ALL info is together.

the scenario is dead anyway. I only wanted to kill you so Zetsu would lose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Primez0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@primez0ne@jucaslucasa@stormshadow_x@god_vulcan@banthabot@ugivemethelulz@revan2424@maahes@pipxeroth@just_banter@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@chronicplane@elijah_c_washington @causeimbatman@callmeblast@supremegeneration@animelegend68@boschepg@zetsumoto@beatboks1@jaycool2@decaf_wizard

I'm trying to gauge interest for a heavily PvP based scenario? It's going to be pretty basic highstreet that's similar to the Erik's scenarios. I'm willing to take suggestions on what to do and such based on player input, but I wanted to do this before making a thread or anything. I don't want to go through the trouble of starting a scenario only for it to die to disinterest.

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@beatboks1: Yeah, this is dead.

Well that really sucks. I had such plans for this scenario.

Might as well just post all my planned moves now

@primez0ne@jucaslucasa@stormshadow_x@god_vulcan@banthabot@ugivemethelulz@revan2424@maahes@pipxeroth@just_banter@gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps@chronicplane@elijah_c_washington @causeimbatman@callmeblast@supremegeneration@animelegend68@boschepg@zetsumoto@beatboks1@jaycool2@decaf_wizard

To cut to the chase the plan was really simple

1. Using the illusion casting of Vic Sage's urban shaman skill I was going to go to the Kartel as Bantha's Mr Mystic hero. (at least as any hero monitoring would see). I was also going to report into hero HQ that I was going to approach the Kartel as a sell out to gather intel.

2. Once in I would kill Kartel leader and assume his visage and take over the Kartel. I would make all flunkies of the Kartel know that I the Kartel leader had killed Master Druid (my character) and would use the jedi like mind push shown in my Vic scans to make sure one of the goons gave this information to the police (this would support my report in as Mr Mystic).

3. As Mr Mystic I would make sure that all things like dental records for Master Druid matched the Kartel boss' real records.

this would mean I have a source of misinformation into Hero HQ and complete control of the Kartel and the info it spreads to the less legal in the scenario.

4. My next move of course is to repeat this take over move of the Boss of the Office. Not necessarily killing him just giving him a push to make some international deals out of the city on the down low leaving him absent without it being known for me to assume his form also.

5. As Office Boss I would make a major push to bolster the city police by funding programs and significant hardware improvements (hard ware I would control the quality and reliability of)

As Kartel boss I would be pushing criminal actions hiring villains to do jobs for me.

Jobs that as the undercover Mr Mystic I would be reporting to Hero HQ to ensure heroes were there to stop.

As Office boss I would start making it harder for heroes in the normal life (actually putting work life pressure on them) all while pushing law enforcement into battles also

I essentially make sure that heroes are in battle with Villains where and when I want so I can watch from the sidelines ready to take the spoils at the end of the battle. When who ever has lost I step in and either Kill the victor or manipulate them to my ends ( if their powers are of real benefit to me). IF I kill them of course I steal the weapons of both AND bind their souls to my service (this is of course if I get more benefit from their souls bound than their powers serving me).

Well you all now know what I was planning. Something King (Major) Hellstrom has known for a while

Would have been a lot of fun