Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Heroes VS. Villains Scenario

No Caption Provided

Basics:

This scenario will be slightly different than others. So I will go over the basics. This might look long and stuff, but if you don't wanna read it you don't have to (unless you have never done a scenario before), it is mostly for new guys. I am sure you experienced folk will catch on quick to the changes I've made, or you can just read the recaps (the TLDRs).

Advancements:

An advancement is basically everything your character does. There is no maximum amount of moves you can make in a day, unlike in other scenarios. However, you can only visit a location once per day (IRL day), so if you go to the hospital, you cannot go back until the next (IRL) day. Also, you can only every have one more advancement than your arch nemesis, so if your arch nemesis has only made one move that day, at most you can only move twice. That way neither one of you can have a significant advantage over the other. Lastly, you can only complete one mission per (IRL) day. Also, I will advance people as soon as I can, so you don't have to wait for certain times.

Recap: You can only visit a location once per day, you can only do a mission once per day and you can only ever have one advancement more than your opponent per day. I will try to respond ASAP.

Events:

Basically, if you or someone else does something that would effect a lot of players (i.e. Kill an important NPC or destroy a building), it would count as an event and I will notify everyone who would know about it. Most events will be player triggered, but some will be triggered randomly by me.

Recap: Events are advancements that effect multiple players.

Fights:

Fighting an NPC will take place in this thread unless you are fighting a boss. If you are fighting a non-NPC boss, you will only have to make one short CaV style post and I will judge what happens from that. Note, if you are fighting fodder, I don't require you to make a post. If you are fighting other players or an NPC boss, I will make another CaV style thread where the players can debate it out (2 posts each, 2 week limit on the whole thread). Threads will be open to the public for voting, if no one votes then I decide who wins.

Recap: Fights against non-boss NPCs will take place here and will be judged by me. Fights against NPC bosses or other players will happen in separate threads and will be judged by the public or me. In a separate thread there will be a 2 post each limit and a time limit of 2 weeks for the entire debate.

Missions:

You can be tasked with doing a mission by your respective sides or by random NPCs. Either way, you can opt not to do them but that may have a negative impact on your rep. If you complete a mission you will be given a reward (which depends on how hard the mission was and who gave it to you). Missions can also sometimes open up a story line, you can follow. Missions will take place here and will likely consist of fights and checks

Recap: Missions take place here, doing a mission gives you rewards. You can chose if you want to do them or not.

Checks:

Basically, checks are going to test what your character can or cannot do. For example, if an assassin sneaks up on you, I will give you a detection check to see if you would sense him. Checks can happen any time. And when I ask for a check, I mean, give me your best feat in that category. The categories I foresee checking the most are

• Detection
  • Observation
  • Strength
  • Speed
  • Durability
  • Intelligence

Alternatively, you can just PM me your best feats right off the bat so I will never have to ask for checks.

Recap: Checks will see what you can or cannot do. If you are asked for a check, like a strength check, give me your best feats in that category.

Are we clear? Good. Moving on.

Rules:

• If you do anything OP or break rules, I will make the game proportionally harder for you and will kill you if needed. Build rules are here.
  • You most have an advancement at least once every 3 days. You can ask for an extension if I and your nemesis allows it (since remember, that can only move once if you move 0 times a day).
  • I am the host. So what I say goes. I will try to listen, but overall, I will have to do things for the good of the entire game so please don't only think about what is best for you.
  • No meta-gaming. If your character does something cause of something your character does not know (i.e, you read another player was gonna blow up the car you are in (in this thread), so you make your character, for no reason, jump out of the car) then you will be punished.
  • You will only be able to carry a maximum of 3 fictional gears at a time (you can have an infinite number of IRL gear). But you can own more than 3 and switch between what you are carrying whenever you like.
  • You can only have a maximum of 3 powers. Once you have 3 filled up, you will have to get rid of one to get another.
  • Keep track of your stuff. Know how many credits you have, which gear/powers you have. Your allies, your enemies. Your ammo. etc. I will keep track of these stuff as well, but do not rely on me. Also, if I catch you lying about your amount of stuff when I ask, you will instantly regret it.

New Zaisho City Map:

Enough with rules and basics, am I right? It's time for the games to begin, so here is the map you will start with.

No Caption Provided

Assume the whole city (grey part) is as large as Tokyo. The dessert, prison and neighborhood will be in separate locations but none will have separate maps (since there won't be much in them). I will give you a rundown of what each building does, and maybe a little niblet of lore while I'm at it..

• Hero's HQ. Where most heroes live and work. This building is government sponsored.
  • Bank. Where you can store your money (that way, your money is 100% secure and cannot be stolen, even if you are killed). Both heroes and villains use this bank.
  • Office. Where citizens work. A popular place where heroes' secretly work, since the boss is the son of a hero and is very understanding.
  • Hospital. Where you get healing. Also home to the world's top expert in meta-human biology.
  • Cartel. Where one of the richest men in the country lives, although he claims he is not a crime lord. It is pretty obvious that he is. Although none of the heroes or police are allowed to touch him.
  • Poverty Zone. A cluster of wooden houses owned by the poor in the outskirts of the city. Also a criminal den. The government has tried cleaning the place up and giving the residents a place in the nearby neighborhood, but villains always interfered with those plans.
  • Weapon Shop. A where you can buy all sorts of weapons, both for citizens and for military. You can even buy weapons beyond human understanding.....for a price. This shop is run by Old Bill, who has a knack for collecting rare weaponry. No one even knows where he gets his stuff.
  • Capitol. The mayor's office, people don't really go here unless they have a concern.
  • Prison. A maximum security prison where the most dangerous criminals are stored. The prison used to be located right in the middle of the city, but it has been since moved to a man made island after the incident.
  • Neighborhood. Where normal everyday people live.

As for the buildings with no labels, well you will have to find out what they are for yourself. If you are interested.

Gear Pricing:

There will be more than one shop, this item pricing will be for the Weapon's Shop in the city.

• Suits, Armour and Implants 3500-5000 (like Deathstroke's suit)
  • Rare metal Upgrade 4500 (ability to turn a quiver or arrows, a magazine clip or a melee weapon into a rare comic book metal like Adamantium)
  • Melee Weapons (like a lightsaber) 2500-4000
  • Automatic Ranged Weapons (like Mr. Freeze's gun) 2500-3500
  • Non-Automatic/Sustainable Ranged Weapons (like Green Arrow's bow and Arrows) 2000-3000
  • Shields (Like Captain America's shield) 100-1500
  • Heavy Duty Real World Weapons 500-800 (like miniguns and rocket launchers)
  • Real World Armor/Suits (like a bulletproof vest) 300-500
  • Real World Weapons 200-300 (like machine guns, grenades and pistols)
  • Non-lethal weapons 1-100 (like tear gas and pepper spray)

A note on ammo. As long as you don't have specialized ammo (like Adamtium bullets or explosive arrows), you will not be expected to count how many bullets you have (so essentially you will have an infinite number of clips) But if you do, you have to keep track of your stuff.

Let's Get Started:

Villains:

You retreat back to your temporary hideout in the poverty zone after a long day's work. You look at the moon, it's nearly midnight. Taking a seat on the floor, you contemplate on what you should do next.

No Caption Provided

Heroes:

After a long day of saving lives, you get back to the HQ. As you enter in the main hall, you see other heroes (other players) entering with you.

No Caption Provided

Anti-Hero:

You are standing in the dessert in the middle of the night. You were supposed to meet a weapon's dealer here an hour ago. Figuring that the dealer won't come, you decide to do something else.

No Caption Provided

Anti-Villain:

Two hours before midnight, you spot the weapons dealer you wanted to kill. So, without making a sound, you come up to him and murder him into a bloody pulp. However, you lose track of time and realize that you have spent 2 hours on the dealer. You decide that you are finished with him and that you should do something else.

No Caption Provided

Boss:

After a long meeting. You decide that you need some private thinking time in your office, to decide what you should do next.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nemesis list:

Primez0ne and Jucaslucasa

StormShadowX and God Vulcan

Banthabot and Ugivemethelulz

Revan2424 and Full123

Pipxeroth and Just Banter

Gilgamesh and ChrionicPlane

Elijah and Causeimbatman

CallmeBlast and SupremeGeneration

AnimeLegends and BoschePG

Zetsumoto and Beatboks1

Jaycool2 and Decaf Wizard

Builds:

Pipxeroth:

• Faction: Order of Heroes
  • Body: Captain America
  • Skill: Gorgon
  • Power 1: Gorgon's healing factor
  • Power 2: Toph's bending
  • Gear: Ebony Blade

SupremeGeneration:

• Name: Arfuna Arfata
  • Backstory: Arfuna Arfata. What a terrible phrase. Arfuna Arfata! Aint no passing craze! It means lots of worries... for the rest of your days! It's his problem filled--- philosophy! Arfuna Arfata!
  • Faction: Society of Evil
  • Body: Percy Jackson
  • Skill: Wesley Gibson
  • Power 1: Spirit Eyes
  • Power 2: Video Game Jackie Estacado's Darkness (no black holes)
    • Allowed infinite energy
  • Gear: Kayneth's Mercury

BeatBoks1:

• Body - pre 52 Cheshire.
  • Flexability so great (due to being triple jointed everywhere) she can casually dodge the likes of Wondergirl
  • Skill - Vic Sage
  • Acrobatics, h2h trained by Richars Dragon with a good showing vs Shiva, learned to be an urban shaman and talk to spirits and create small illusions. Investigative journalist
  • Power 1 - Argus Vision
  • Power 2 - Daredevil Senses
  • Item - Manhunter Baton

Banthabot:

• Body:Taskmaster
  • Skill:Taskmaster
  • Gear:MCU Cloak of Levitation
  • Power 1: Lucario
  • Power 2:Classic Static
  • Affiliation:Heroes

Elijah_C_Washington:

• Name: Nemo
  • Body: Base Keiji Onizuka (Terra Formars)
  • Skill: Deathstroke (Pre/Post-Crisis + Post-Flashpoint)
  • Power #1: Electromagnetokinesis (Victor Mancha - Earth-616)
  • Power #2: Lightning Manipulation (Adolf Reinhardt - Terra Formars)
  • Equipment: The Six Killing Sounds (Liu Sha Jue)

God_Vulcan

• Name: Zion
  • Faction: Society of Villains
  • Body: Stain
  • Skill: Jin Mo-Ri
  • Power 1: Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan - Sasuke (senses only)
  • Power 2: Crazy Diamond
  • Gear: Train's guns.

Causeimbatman

• Name: Bruce Wayne
  • Body: Daredevil
  • Skill: Batman
  • Power 1: Batman's stealth suit invisibility
  • Power 2: Lord Viles Shadow Manipulation
  • Gear: Batmans utility belt

Chronicplane

• Name: The Night Slasher - "Mashin"
  • Body: Batman "Bruce Wayne"
  • Skill: Composite "Roronoa Zoro"
  • Power 1: Stain's - "BloodCurdle"
  • Power 2: Kirishima's - "Hardening"
  • Gear: Roronoa Zoro's Swords - "Wadou Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu and Shussui"

CallMeBlast

• Name: Blast
  • Faction: Order of Hero's
  • Body: Guts New52 Nightwing
  • Skill: TBD
  • Power 1: Spider Sense
  • Power 2: Azula's Firebending (her Lighting too if that's ok with you)
  • Gear: Pete's Webshooters

Revan

• Name: Demon
  • Faction: Order Of Heroes
  • Body: Nightcrawler
  • Skill set: Nightcrawler
  • Power #1: Teleportation (Nightcrawler)
  • Power #2: Optic Blasts (Cyclops)
  • Gear: 2 Adamantium Swords

GilgameshthePimptoendallPimps:

• Name: Shiki Tenma
  • Body: Scar (Full Metal Alchemist)
  • Skill: Fuhrer King Bradley (Full Metal Alchemist)
  • Power 1: Tokoyami’s Dark Shadow (My Hero Academia)
  • Power 2: Shikamaru’s Shadow Imitation (Naruto)
  • Gear: Raiden’s High Frequency Blade “Murasama” (Metal Gear Solid)

Jucaslusca:

• Name: Malakoi do Hebraico
  • Faction: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil.
  • Backstory: 2003 . . . all I'm gonna say.
  • Body: Bastian (Altina)
  • Power1: Archer's Tracing
  • Power2: Merlin's Infinity
  • Skill: Bullseye
  • Gear: SCP 585

Just_Banter:

• Faction - Society of Evil
  • Body - Karasuma
  • Skill - Death (East of West)
  • Power 1 - PTS Gaara's sand manipulation
  • Power 2 - Knight of Honour
  • Gear - Gae Dearg and Gae Buidhe

StormShadowX:

• Faction: Order Of Heroes
  • Body: Shang Chi
  • Skill Set: Cassandra Cain
  • Power #1: Neon (Delsin Rowe)
  • Power #2: Glyphs (Weiss Schnee)
  • Gear: Chronal Accelerator(Tracer)

Ugivemethelulz:

• Body: Ninjak
  • Gear: Shocker's Vibro-Shock Gauntlets
  • My final build
  • Name: AshCrow
  • Body: Ninjak
  • Power 1: The Answer Talker
  • Power 2: Luther Strode's pre-cog
  • Skill: The Eternal Warrior (Classic/Modern)
  • Item:Shocker's Vibro-Shock Gauntlets

Decaf_Wizard:

• Faction: Villian
  • Skill: Black Panther
  • Body: Necron Warrior (Warhammer 40k)
  • Power 1: Kuvira's Metalbending (Legend of Korra)
  • Power 2: Brigadier General Basque Grand's Alchemy (Fullmetal Alchemist)
  • Weapon: Necron (Warhammer 40k)

Sovereign91001:

• Faction:Anti-Hero
  • Body:Psylocke
  • Skill: Zealot
  • Power: Psylocke's Telekinesis
  • Power:Dream Girls Precognition
  • Gear:Zealot Swords, T-Spheres

Primezone:

• Body: 616 Elektra
  • Skills: 616 Elektra
  • Power 1: Peter Stanchek's telekinesis
  • Power 2: Maverick's kinetic energy absorption and manipulation
  • Gear: Kei Kurama's ARMs

AnimeLegend68:

• Faction: Hero
  • Body: Iron Fist(Rand)
  • Skills: Reptile(MK)
  • Power 1: Sub Zero Cryomancy(MK)
  • Power 2: Death Kwon Do(Regular Show)
  • Gear: Frost's poison needles

Jaycool2:

• Body: Moon Knight.
  • Skill: Sasuke
  • Power 1: Water bending(Katara)
  • Power 2: Earth bending(Aang)
  • Gear: 4 Koma sword

Mr_Ingenuity:

• Faction:
  • Body: Bullseye
  • Skill: Majestros
  • Power 1: Bio-Molecular Spatial Displacement - Blink
  • Power 2: Telepathy - Uranian
  • Gear: Demon Stone - Depore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So these will be the main missions, there will be daily objectives that will be refreshed (only if the previous objective has already been completed). The medium missions are capturing certain criminals.

DifficultyHeroesVillainsRewardsPlayers
Legendary????????????

7,5000 NZC, Power and NPC

????????

HardTreasure HuntingCapitol Sabotage

Artifact and 5,000 NZC

????????

HardCartel InfiltrationHero HQ Infiltration7,000 NZC and Power???????
HardArena ShutdownBreak The Bank6,500 NZC and Power????????
Medium?????????????6,000 NZC and Gear?????????
MediumThe Killer???????5,000 NZC and Skill????????
MediumBrothers Of Destruction???????4,000 NZC and GearAnimeLegend and Gilgamesh, Sovereign
Random/Daily MissionVIPAssasination2,500 NZC?????????
Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@major_hellstorm: Wait, you added an antivillain role? That’s news to me... =/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Yes. It was poted in the cool kids club. Also, how come I don't see this on the battle forum?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: This is a modern setting, and we don’t start with basic items that people would logically have in modern daily life?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Nope. Phones are worth more than free.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: That’s kinda dumb tbh. lmao

What’s the price for mundane everyday items and how much money do we start with?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I can give you two phones for free if you mass tag all the players. Lel.

1-100. You start with 0.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Quick question is all, if you buy grenades are they also treated like ammunition were you get unlimited of them (barring special ones obviously)?

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Since I am sure most of the heroes I just worked with have already forgotten my existence, I immediately go to the mission-board/assignment-giver for a solo stealth mission that pays a decent amount of cash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: It's called a hustle, sweetheart.

(You can have your two phones. Assume they have unlimated data but no WI-FI. There are the lasptest android model).

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm:

No Caption Provided

Noise pollution is a real problem here, and all the holes in the walls aren't making it any easier to fall asleep. Getting up, I accept the fact that I won't be going to sleep tonight, put on some decent clothes, and decide that I may as well try a little bit of networking to make some favourable connections. I head outside, quickly head back in to grab a coat due to the cold, and then make my way to the nearest bar - whether that be in the slums are in the Cartel - and ask the barkeep about any jobs or rumours going around.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Malakoi sat down in his sofa wondering how he could still have no money after a whole day of work, that seemed strangely imcompetent for him.

The place wasn't in the best conditions, it seemed like the building could fall apart at any moment. He prob made the original owners a favour by kicking them out.

While he was ready to sleep, he heard a voice from his phone. A message he had recorded beforehand, reminding him of something important.

"Oh, yeah, there's that, maybe I should do something about it. What's his name again? Just told me . . .

Eh, whatever. Maybe I should get some ammo".

He'll head to the closest school around, break in, and steal some pencils that they prob have. Should be around night, so there shouldn't be many people there. If there's any guard, he'll try to get in unnoticed.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Cus pencil stores have security guards. Especially in the slums.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: I'll invade a school, not a pencil store.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: lol just ask some random guy if he has a pencil.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: An entire city without a single school?

Sounds dumb. But there are hundreds of kinds of buildings a city should have (grocery, hard ware, apartment, etc.) and I can't make them all. I also don't want to end up like before, making stuff up as I went. Unprepared.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: Just include them somewhere, near the neighborhood, where all the kids should live. Just keep the plot important stuff around the main buildings.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: But I wanna use kids as meat shields.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zetsu-San

@jucaslucasa: lol if Serpine were here, he’d screen shot that comment, and use it any time you failed to make a “chaotic stupid/evil” decision.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Advancement 1: Zetsumoto

No Caption Provided

Ignoring the other heroes, you immediately go the computer lab, where Excel, the mission operator works. As you approach, one of the spheres floating around Beeps then says "Unknown is approaching. Powers, chain manipulation......." it then goes on to list your powers, skills and abilities. You had gotten used to this by now, so you ignore the bot and continue on with your question. The man then looks up at you, types something on his computer than replies "There are no missions available right now. The city can sleep safely tonight. However, you could always go on patrol to make sure. You will get paid for every villain that you catch."

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Boi there ain't no bar in the map.

In an entire city there's not a single bar? Alright, then I'll just walk around until something happens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa:

Advancement 1: Jucaslucasa

You wander through the night looking for a school to pillage. On the way, you wonder way there isn't a school listed on your map. But you figure that all cities should have schools. So after nearly an hour of searching, you find one, right outside the neighborhood.

No Caption Provided

However, as you enter, you see that there are lights still on inside.

Detection check.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter: Well there is a bar. Just not in the city though. Just assume nothing exists asides from what is on the map (despite me making a school cause Jucas asked me to).

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Zetsu-San

@major_hellstorm: “Who needs sleep anyways?” I say, before taking off.

Thinking on where to best start, I decided to patrol the various shops that border the poverty zone.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: There's nothing regarding stealth in Bullseye's respect thread, so I guess I don't really have any. Was more planning to go through a window while no one was looking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Sorry m8. Advancement rules state that you can only one more advancement than your nemesis. BB1 hasn't posted.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: Goes for you too m8. Can't advance you till Prime posts. Or till tomorrow.

Avatar image for gilgameshthepimptoendallpimps
GilgameshThePimpToEndAllPimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

@major_hellstorm also, how's food and sleep gonna work? does it depend on the body or everything is assumed fed?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstorm: So, as a hero what happens if one violates the no kill rule? What if it’s their nemesis that they kill?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_banter:

Advancement 1: Just Banter

As you walk around the slums you don't really notice anything out of the ordinary at first, everyone seems to be asleep. However after a while you stumble across one of the most notorious villains in the city, named the Killer thanks to his endless bloodlust.

No Caption Provided

He seems to be talking to a werewolf of some sort, in soft yet stern murmurs. He doesn't notice you yet, but you are pretty sure that if you stare any longer, he will.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zetsumoto: Depends. If you randomly kill your enemy and are caught. You will be the city's most wanted.