Heroes that can beat Thanos at Base lvl

• 81 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who can beat the mad titan in a battle To the death

Rustlingjimmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Rustlingjimmy
No Caption Provided

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Balls
Balls

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Heroes?

Majestic

Alan Scott with Final Night feats

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku in SSJ Blue

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matthew Tyler.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KeyboardThug9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kal kent

dr fate

new 52 captain atom

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NortonEk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wally West

Avatar image for deactivated-6244903497821
deactivated-6244903497821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Asura from Asura's Wrath

I wonder if Yuki Terumi from BlazBlue could do it, i'd give him a pretty good shot at it.

XxdeathmakerxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By AbstractRaze

DC

Superman, the Flash, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Superboy Prime, Shazam and Firestorm.

Marvel

Jean Grey, Thor, Silver Surfer and Dr.Strange.(+ Spectrum)

Anime/Manga

Saitama, Ainz Ooal Gown, Yagami Light.

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sportacus
Sportacus

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chromtheexalt Abit too much don't you think? Spartacus is multiversal

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By AbstractRaze

^

^

Typical anti-comic anime/manga freak spammer... so disgusting, I like anime/manga too but why such behavior?

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Nah, I'm a big comic fan but I'm a bigger fan of ironically answering really short undetailed questions.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By AbstractRaze

@chromtheexalt: Do you think my statements are baseless?, I shortly looked your posting history in less than 2 minutes and your posting participations on manga/anime are almost between 70%/80% in you last 30 to 50 posts while I didn't saw such mocking attitude on any anime/manga threads.

Such attitude certainly reveals a conscious or a subconscious hate against comics.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After that beating Thanos gave the current Marvel Heroes I WANT to say nobody. :--/

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Superman, the Flash, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Superboy, Shazam and Firestorm.

Marvel

Jean Grey, Thor, Silver Surfer and Dr.Strange.

Anime/Manga

I don't think any of your Marvel or dc choices have much of a chance of beating classic Thanos 1 on 1. Strange is the only one who could I think. Most of them get slaughtered. Even Strange prob wouldn't in a random encounter.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AbstractRaze

@spambot: We're talking about base Thanos a little reminding.

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Define Thanos at "base level." If you mean him without the IG, he's still a force to be reckoned with. The current version of the Ultimates defeated him twice, but that group is comprised of Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel, Spectrum (Monica Rambeau, who has been elevated under Ewing's pen to the level of a cosmic abstract being) and America Chavez, with Black Panther coordinating strategically. On the other hand, that same Thanos has taken on Sentry, Thor, Black Bolt, Silver Surfer and all other challengers without breaking too much of a sweat.

PS. The Spectre is my vote.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Spambot

@abstractraze: Actually after rereading it I think he means the heroes at base level though its uncertain if he means current Thanos or pre cancer Thanos.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

DC

Superman, the Flash, Hal Jordan, Martian Manhunter, Superboy, Shazam and Firestorm.

Marvel

Anime/Manga

literally none of them stand even a small chance. major lol at Superboy and Firestorm

except maybe Ainz Ooal Gown since i dont know who that it is...

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonspine: Where or when did Spectrum get elevated to being abstract level? I read the first volume of the Ultimates and she didn't seem that much more powerful than her classic self.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AbstractRaze

@dragonspine said:

Define Thanos at "base level." If you mean him without the IG, he's still a force to be reckoned with. The current version of the Ultimates defeated him twice, but that group is comprised of Captain Marvel, Blue Marvel, Spectrum (Monica Rambeau, who has been elevated under Ewing's pen to the level of a cosmic abstract being) and America Chavez, with Black Panther coordinating strategically. On the other hand, that same Thanos has taken on Sentry, Thor, Black Bolt, Silver Surfer and all other challengers without breaking too much of a sweat.

PS. The Spectre is my vote.

I could agree on Spectrum as a potential challenge while taking Thor and Silver Surfer aside, but Jean Grey and Dr.Strange have a chance.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sentry, Rune King Thor, Franklin Richards

Avatar image for deactivated-60e7a5c633643
deactivated-60e7a5c633643

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@dragonspine: Where or when did Spectrum get elevated to being abstract level? I read the first volume of the Ultimates and she didn't seem that much more powerful than her classic self.

Ewing has gradually alluded to it in the current series, although her best showing was when she soloed a Beyonder-esque being in Captain America and the Mighty Avengers.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@warlockmage:

I think that Superboy Prime would take over Thanos with not much difficulties while I can admit that I exaggerated a bit when mentioning Firestorm, Thor and Silver Surfer, but the rest of the listed characters have a chance in defeating base Thanos (Thanos without the IG), but in the case of Yagami Light, it's a 100% victory.

jaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By jaller

@dragonspine: any scans of thanos fighting sentry? I've since looked but cant find any

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC

Marvel

Anime/Manga

wat

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Warlockmage

@abstractraze said:

@warlockmage:

I think that Superboy Prime would take over Thanos with not much difficulties while I can admit that I exaggerated a bit when mentioning Firestorm, Thor and Silver Surfer, but the rest of the listed characters have a chance in defeating base Thanos (Thanos without the IG), but in the case of Yagami Light, it's a 100% victory.

Superboy Prime /= Superboy

Yagami Light is the one from Death Note right? if yes then its a 0% chance since the Death Note has never killed anything nearly as durable as Thanos, unless of course you're going to use NLF to the very extreme.

also Silver Surfer and Doctor Strange have the highest chance out of anyone you listed and they flat out get stomped. the only way Doctor Strange doesnt get stomped is if its his classic version.

ChromTheExalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By ChromTheExalt

@abstractraze: Well, if you actually look at my history what you'll see is me giving serious replies 98% of the time. I do post more about anime/manga for sure (I'm allowed to like one more than the other) but I'll say again, I have nothing against comics, this thread is just laughably simple. In all honesty it seems to be you who's convinced that anyone who likes Anime/Manga must be an idiot who also hates comics.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jonez_:

Yes? how can I help you? are you barking? or you lack some brain cells to elaborate a proper argument? don't know maybe you have some weird complex....

----------------------------------------

@warlockmage said:
@abstractraze said:

@warlockmage:

Superboy Prime /= Superboy

Yagami Light is the one from Death Note right? if yes then its a 0% chance since the Death Note has never killed anything nearly as durable as Thanos, unless of course you're going to use NLF to the very extreme.

also Silver Surfer and Doctor Strange have the highest chance out of anyone you listed and they flat out get stomped. the only way Doctor Strange doesnt get stomped is if its his classic version.

I don't currently agree at all that Silver Surfer has a chance, I miss calculated it by my own, that's why I strike it, if you think that the rest of the other listed characters don't have a chance then I don't mind, unless you establish your denials with solid foundations.

Thanos is his name, it's a human alike habit proper from a human alike civilization which follows the same sense.

The Death Note is an omnipotent force which kills by meaning after dictating an order by writing the following human name, in the Death Note verse doesn't exist other intelligent races alike the homo sapiens, but if we would putt the Death Note verse into the DC, Marvel, etc.. realities, the homo sapiens won't be the unique intelligent being with a human alike society and characteristics, the following characters shares a human alike realities, since the following characters possess a name (a human alike social habit) and many of them coexisted under a human alike society and characteristics.

Related forms:

humanlike

humanness

half-human

interhuman

overhuman

antonym:

inhuman

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By AbelHsu

Can Odin be counted as a hero ??

Pretty sure he is above Thanos.

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abelhsu said:

Can Odin be counted as a hero ??

Pretty sure he is above Thanos.

I think that Odin is a neutral influence rather than being a hero.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: do you wanna do a cav?

You (Superboy) vs me (Thanos)

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jonez_ said:

@abstractraze: do you wanna do a cav?

You (Superboy) vs me (Thanos)

Ah!! yeah, I did a fault there, sorry, I was referring to Superboy Prime, forgot to write Prime at the end.

Jonez_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jonez_
Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: Thanos isn't Human... since rule number one in the Death note is literally (word for word)

" The Human whos name is written in this note shall die"

it kinda invalidates your whole theory. it also is not an omnipotent force it has very clear and written out limitations(IE Rules)... i see you chose the way of the No Limits Fallacy argument which i predicted you would in my previous post.

show me the death note killing a non-human person whos more powerful than Hulk... show me the Death note killing someone more powerful than Wolverine... i dare you.

honestly im not sure why im wasting my time with someone who uses nothing but fallacies in their argument. i could beat anyone on your list in a 1 on 1 CaV while drunk and on morphine. Thanos beat a team comprised of Surfer, Quasar, Ronan, Gladiator, and Beta Ray Bill and you think just Superman can beat him hold on i think i did a CaV on that several years ago where i decimated... lemme find it

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-kidman560-vs-mikep12-voting-1531127/?page=1

there ya go buddy, by the way this was when i sucked as a debater and had barely read half of Thanos' appearances. im much more informed and aware of his capabilities now.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@abstractraze: Question, why do you feel Surfer fails to stand a chance yet think Superman, Shazam and Jean Grey do when they are less powerful and versatile than the Surfer?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skyfather+

Batman with one femto second of prep

Superman prime, Monarch, Spectre+

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By AbstractRaze

@jonez_ said:

@abstractraze: how about you (Saitama) vs me (Thanos)

Since Death increased Thanos physical powers making him a planet booster, I don't think that Saitama would suffer any sort of damage, since Saitama effortlessly rejected away Boros Collapsing Star beam with a mere wave-shock, which was generated by one single Serious-Punch Series's swing, according to my calculations, base Thanos planetary burst potential would be 3x greater than Boros planetary burst potential but no more, this probably means that the wave-shock from Saitama's punch won't be enough, but after it makes a direct contact with the surface of Saitama's punch, then it would be enough IMO.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skyfather+

Batman with one femto second of prep

Superman prime, Monarch, Spectre+

thats just spite man

AbstractRaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By AbstractRaze

@warlockmage said:

@abstractraze: Thanos isn't Human... since rule number one in the Death note is literally (word for word)

" The Human whos name is written in this note shall die"

it kinda invalidates your whole theory. it also is not an omnipotent force it has very clear and written out limitations(IE Rules)... i see you chose the way of the No Limits Fallacy argument which i predicted you would in my previous post.

show me the death note killing a non-human person whos more powerful than Hulk... show me the Death note killing someone more powerful than Wolverine... i dare you.

honestly im not sure why im wasting my time with someone who uses nothing but fallacies in their argument. i could beat anyone on your list in a 1 on 1 CaV while drunk and on morphine. Thanos beat a team comprised of Surfer, Quasar, Ronan, Gladiator, and Beta Ray Bill and you think just Superman can beat him hold on i think i did a CaV on that several years ago where i decimated... lemme find it

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/cav-kidman560-vs-mikep12-voting-1531127/?page=1

there ya go buddy, by the way this was when i sucked as a debater and had barely read half of Thanos' appearances. im much more informed and aware of his capabilities now.

Thanos is his birth name, it's a humanlike social habit.

Related forms:

humanlike

humanness

half-human

interhuman

overhuman

antonym:

inhuman

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abstractraze: that means absolutely nothing...

answer me this...

Is Thanos Human?

the answer is no therefore you have no proof that Thanos can be killed by the Death Note

show me Light killing anyone whos not Human...

you can't because it doesnt exist. still playing that No Limits Fallacy while still proving nothing...

either show what i have asked or dont waste my time responding again. i think ive pretty much debunked your death note wank at this point