Hero Hunter Kakashi runs though a hero gaunlet

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By uchihaghost

Kakashi replaces garou, can he accomplish and defeat the heroes, if not how far does he go?

Version of character: War arc Sharingan Kakashi.

Battle Location: Where garou faced the heroes in canon.

Battle conditon: Kakashi gets to read up on the heroes abilities like garou did.

Round 1: hero headquaters, kakashi faces off against the 3 A class heros (Magicman, Heavy Tank loincloth & blue fire) like garou did, if he beats them he proceeds to fight the criminals gathered there.

Round 2: S class hero Tanktop master and his goons.

Round 3: A class her Golden Ball and A class hero Spring Mustachio.

Round 4: S class hero Metal Bat

Round 5: S class hero Watchdog Man.

Round 6: A & B class heroes (Death gatling, Stinger, Wildhorn , Smileman, Chaintoad, Megane, Blam-Blam & shooter).

Round 7: S class hero Genos.

Round 8: Bang

Round 9: Bang and Bomb

Round 10: Bang, Bomb and Genos.

Scenario 1: Kakashi doesn't rest, he fights like garou did.

Scenario 2: kakashi gets a day to rest after each fight (basically he attacks smarter than garou does).

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Does have access to Kamui and his MS in this?

If he does, he should make it to maybe round 6 in scenario 1 as he'd be very worn out at that point.

In scenario 2, he has the ability to clear thanks to Kamui. All the big targets can be taken are using it and he should be much faster than any of the fodder. That and Raikiri should let him wrap this up.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By uchihaghost
Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

I think Kakashi could get through the first five rounds without too many issues, since he counters TTM and Metal Bat pretty hard. The fifth one being the first real challenge for him. In six I can see him winning through liberal use of things like lightning clones, Raikiri variants, Kamui and things of that nature.

Genos is where the difficulty really starts to ramp up in my opinion, he has a ton of AoE and Kakashi's reserves will at least be taxed at this point. He can still win through Kamui and using Genos' aggressive fighting style against him(having Genos waste his attacks on a lightning clone for example). He probably loses to Bang after this though.

Scenario two I think Kakashi can at least make it to 9 or 10, though winning 10 would be very high diff.

Atomickitten15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost:

In that case he makes it to round 7 or 8 in Scenario 1 (No MS lowers his chakra drain considerably) as he has far more stamina.

Scenario 2 i'd say he makes it to 10 or clears once more. His speed plus raikiri is still a killer combo. He should be faster than everyone here and be able to take out most of them. His worst enemies are overwhelming numbers but if they are much weaker he should be able to handle it.

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@MCU-Defender333 , @AlphaQ , @Trololololol , @Adamantine , @Bearderby , @Mister_Stark , @MoneyyJunee , @SY8000 , @AlexTheBoss , @FullMetalEmprah , @arqe

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say 10 if he plays it smart but I have a feeling he loses to watchdog.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By alextheboss

Until watchdog man gets more feats Kakashi stomps his way up to 7, where he probably starts to have trouble, but he probably won’t lose until 10. If he plays really smart he could clear.

arqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By arqe

He clears Scenario 2.

Scenario 1 - 10 or Clear. I mean with almost no stamina and chakra he managed to fight against Kakuzu and Hidan. He won't be damaged like Garou did in those fights. I mean 1 through 10.

Bang, Bomb and Genos are not coming back to life like Hidan and Kakuzu does.

In Narutoverse Shinobi's are way too much versatile compared to OPM roster. They fight against 3-4 different techniques and jutsus at same time so Watchdog Man is no problem for Kakashi.

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Is this DMS Kakashi? I think that version can clear.

Ash101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it is DMS Kakashi he should solo with his hax. Otherwise stops at Genos

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trololololol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchihaghost: Then I think he stops at round 5 . War arc Kakashi was pretty much beginning of series Kakashi with just an increase in Chakra reserves and better ability to control his sharingan . He was still having as much difficulty with Zabuza as he had during the first encounter.

Kakashi's only hope is to Kamui him , but I doubt that he can do that to watchman dog , who has a very unusual method of moving and is probably faster than Kakashi .

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops somewhere in 7-10 or clears. If Kakashi got hit by the same spam attack that hit Elder Centipede, I’m pretty sure he’d be screwed.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without MS?

Stomps still 7(minus featless watchdog

May stop at 7

Definitely stops at 8

Gets stomped at 9 and 10