• 55 results
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#1 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9444 posts) - - Show Bio

who would win in a battle between these three heroines?

• Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
  • Bella Swan from Twilight
  • Daenerys Targaryen from A Song of Ice and Fire
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First Scenario: No weapons, just pure h2h combat

Second Scenario: Each has a sword

Third Scenario: Hermione can use her wand and her broomstick, Bella has vampiric abilities and 2 werewolves with her and Daenerys has the sword Lightbringer and her three dragons..

all comments are welcome..

#2 Posted by charlieboy (7179 posts) - - Show Bio

never heard of the third character so i could not say for sure.

#3 Posted by Renee (10398 posts) - - Show Bio

I can only say this for Hermione and Bella, I don't know Daenerys and her wiki doesn't say anything. 
In the first scenario, neither are hand to hand fighters, but Hermione's once punched Drako in the face and it was awesome, so she wins lol! 
For the second scenario I don't know, I'm pretty sure neither have ever used a sword before, and if they have the don't have any actual training. But I'll go with Granger again, she seems tougher. 
last scenario, maybe Hermione. If she can keep her distance and cast she should be able to defeat Bella and her pals. But then again their spells aren't as effective against werewolves and trolls, so it might be the same here against the vamps and twi-wolves. I know I can't say for Daenerys but with three dragons she would mostly likely win unless there like really weak or something lol.

#4 Posted by demifiend (3761 posts) - - Show Bio
@charlieboy said:
Avatar image for howterribleisthat
#5 Edited by HowTerribleIsThat (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Look up A Song Of Ice And Fire if you don't know who Daenerys is. Bear in mind I've only seen the first Twilight film and I don't remember if Hermione punching Malfoy was just in the film or not.

Okay so I suppose it goes like this.

Round 1: Hermione beats Daenerys beats Bella.

I know very little about human Bella but Hermione has a whole punch to her name so she comes out on top, Daenerys is second just because she spent ages traveling with the Dothraki, she's definitely a lot tougher than Bella. But she has as far as I can remember never physically fought with anyone so I put her in second.

Round 2: Daenerys beats Hermione beats Bella

Daenerys should have a rough idea of what to do with a sword, even if she's probably useless with it. Hermione comes in second just because I think she's tougher than Bella.

Round 3: Daenerys beats Hermione beats Bella.

Drogon roasts everything and if Hermione can react in time to Bella then she should be able to beat her. Three dragons makes this into a hilarious curbstomp.

#6 Posted by Labyrinth (166 posts) - - Show Bio

I know next to nothing about the Twilight series. That being said:

Round 1: Daenerys Targaryen -- she's very tough and, judging by the company she keeps, I wouldn't be surprised if she's learned a thing or two about hand-to-hand fighting.

Round 2: Daenerys Targaryen -- for the reasons specified in Round 1.

Round 3: Daenerys Targaryen -- her dragons will win this one for her (unless Hermione or Bella have some defense to dragonfire that I'm not aware of). The sword Lightbringer is probably irrelevant.

#7 Posted by HowTerribleIsThat (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah I'm going to revise my opinion, Daenerys is definitely going to be a lot tougher than Hermione as well so she takes all three rounds.

#8 Posted by NX (308 posts) - - Show Bio

ooo i don't know...

#9 Posted by PikminMania (4770 posts) - - Show Bio

No idea about the third one but judging by what people have said she wins.

She also stomps in a "who's hotter" competition.

#10 Posted by D3athstroke (5113 posts) - - Show Bio

1:Targarian

2:Targarian

3:Hermione

WTF is that ugly ass powerless "thing" called bella doing here ?

#11 Posted by NX (308 posts) - - Show Bio

I aint seen the third character either. Thats why i put "I don't Know"

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#12 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22774 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Daenerys Targaryen 
2. Hermione Granger 

100. The other........ 

From most to least hot 
>_>

#13 Posted by nickthedevil (14909 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

1:Targarian

2:Targarian

3:Hermione

WTF is that ugly ass powerless "thing" called bella doing here ?

Are you usually this charming or are you just charismatic?

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
#14 Posted by lord_oraculous016 (9444 posts) - - Show Bio

No Caption Provided

^_^

#15 Posted by catfightfan (684 posts) - - Show Bio

Bella and her werewolves would take care of Hermione but good!

#16 Posted by Fluke-buddha (662 posts) - - Show Bio

1-Daenerys
2-Daenerys
3-Hermione

#17 Posted by progenitorigin (7564 posts) - - Show Bio

1.) Hermione.

2.) Daenerys.

3.) Daenerys.

#18 Posted by Renee (10398 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016
LOL! 

No Caption Provided
;P
#19 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio

Hermione in all rounds, although i'm bias because Hermione imo is like the perfect woman

#20 Edited by HowTerribleIsThat (349 posts) - - Show Bio

Do people really think Hermione's magic is greater than 3 huge dragons? Or do they imagine that the dragons are still the tiny things you see crawling over Emilia Clarke's naked body at the end of season one?

#21 Posted by WARLOCK2792 (18072 posts) - - Show Bio

It kinda irritates me that people are saying that Hermione beats Bella out of spite.............it really does.

Bella is still a newborn, so she's more powerful than Edward and Emmett

Bella is faster than both of them, who also move at blur speeds

She has a shield that turns off all psychic abilities.

She'd haver Hermione's head within a fraction of a second.

As far as the third chick goes, I'll look her up. But this Bella vs. Hermione ish is for the birds

BTW, Bella trained in martial arts with Edward, so this "Bad at h2h" stuff is again, for the birds.

#22 Posted by Pistolwhip1 (1238 posts) - - Show Bio
@lord_oraculous016 said:

No Caption Provided

^_^

@ Last Panel. 

Then came....Dovahkinn Dragon Born! 

#23 Edited by UFT (4533 posts) - - Show Bio

bella speedblitzes their heads off sadly

#25 Posted by RBT (27800 posts) - - Show Bio

What is Hermione doing here?

Bella stomps solos R1.

Bella still wins R2.

Daenerys chills out while Drogon takes care of Bella and Hermione.

#26 Posted by BatWatch (5487 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm with White Mage. I have no idea who the third person in this battle is, but with a random encounter between Hermione and Bella, Bella would slaughter her in a split second. People hate the Twilight series and underrate the vampires for this reason, but despite how you might feel about the series, those vampires are nigh invulnerable and faster than many motor vehicles, and Bella being a newborn has enhanced versions of these standard vampire abilities. She could rip off both their heads in less than a second unless the third combatant has some counter to this.

#27 Edited by AlphaQ (6229 posts) - - Show Bio

Bella WFTstomps.

#28 Posted by haoalchemist (6196 posts) - - Show Bio

Ends in sex.

Okay but seriously Bella stomps

• Bella vs Hermoine-Bella speedblitzes before she casts a spell.
  • Bella vs Daenrys-Bella is faster than her dragons/she has shields so she can avoid the attacks. Then she proceeds to blitz D's head off :(
  • Daenrys vs Hermoine-Hermoine is versatile with those spells, she will find a way to deal with the dragons.
  • All 3 scenario's Bella stomps
#29 Posted by zill0678 (2389 posts) - - Show Bio

Round one: Bella

Round two: Bella

Round three: daerys

#30 Posted by Redmonkeyssj4 (1095 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Danny was just immune to fire?

Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
#31 Posted by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

Hermione loses the first two, but stomps them both out round 3.

Daenery's for the majority of round 1 and 2.

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
#32 Posted by Hocko1999_VIRUS (2970 posts) - - Show Bio

Rounds 1 and 2 - Bella stomps. Vampires have enhanced strength, speed and granite-hard skin. Swords aren't piercing that.

Rounds 3 - Avada Kedavra.

#33 Posted by Bahumat (587 posts) - - Show Bio

I haven't read or seen Twilight, but the creator apparently said they can toss minivans across football fields and move FTE.

Stomp.

#34 Edited by skyroid (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

My childhood crush

Daenery

In term of looks

Oh yea I forgot Bella is in this too. Damn twilight was barf feast

#35 Edited by senglord (2773 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk:

Have to concur, the dragons can be turned with skilled magic, which the Potterverse has oodles of.

Round 1 and 2 would go to Dany because even noble women would need to be able to fight to keep themselves alive in war times. Or in nomad societies.

#36 Posted by SirDrProfessor (1699 posts) - - Show Bio

Bella doesn't have her vampire powers in rounds 1 and 2 correct? Because if that is the case I want to say Hermione wins all three rounds. Rounds 1 and 2 go to Hermione because a she has more combat experience than either of the others. Round three is close but Hermione can teleport and transfigure all of them into frogs if she wanted.

#37 Posted by Space_Coyote (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm surprised at how many people on this thread don't watch Game of Thrones.

Anyway, Bella's speed should let her take round one and two.

Dany should take round 3. Her full grown dragons are too much for Bella and Hermione.

#38 Posted by sourcebreaker (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Dany is the true heir to the iron throne. Nothing can stop her!! #DANY2015

#39 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

From my understanding of the soap, Bella doesn't have her vampire powers until round 3 and Hermione doesn't have her wand until that round. So judging by that.

Round 1: Dany. None of them are really fighters at this point and the other two don't have their powers. I pick Dany because she was from a harder time and had a harder life.

Round 2: Dany. This one is easier than round 1. The other two don't have their powers and Dany has spent her entire life around swords, while the other two haven't.

Round 3: Dany slaughter stomps, her giants are OP.

Now if Bella has her powers then I do think she takes rounds 1 and 2 but round 3 stats the same.

#40 Posted by Gaztacular (409 posts) - - Show Bio

Assuming Bella doesn't have vampire powers until round 3:

Round 1 goes to Hermione. She's the only one of the three who ever punched her enemy.

Round 2 goes to Daenerys. Unlike the other two she at least has an understanding of what a sword fight is supposed to look like.

Round 3 goes to Bella. Twilight is super duper lame, but vampire Bella is pretty powerful and way too fast for either of the other two to handle.

#41 Edited by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaztacular: a couple of things. First, both of the other two girls have hit people, Bella punched Jacob and Dany hit her brother.

Secondly, Bella has absolutely no answer for Dany's Dragons and frankly they should burn those two poor girls to a crisp within seconds

#42 Edited by pateuvasiliu (902 posts) - - Show Bio

First things first. Bella is a vampire. But anyway.

1. Bella, the others have no physical training. Bella has some basic self defence skills.

2. Bella, again. The others are physically weaker.

3. Bella absolutely god stomps. Daenerys' dragons won't do shit, vampires move faster than the eye can see in Twilight. She'd decapitate them before they could blink.

#43 Posted by the_stegman (40195 posts) - - Show Bio

So, is Bella NOT a vampire for the first two rounds? Cause the OP specifically state she is for the third, which is weird.

If Bella is NOT a vampire for the first two,

R1: Probably Hermione, I can't think of any h2h feats the others have to give them the edge (I haven't read the books, so I'm speaking purely on movies and shows)

R2: Again, I don't remember any of them using swords much, so IDK.

R3: Dragons solo

If Bella IS a vampire, she wins the first two rounds easy, but dragons still solo R3

#44 Posted by Gaztacular (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaztacular: a couple of things. First, both of the other two girls have hit people, Bella punched Jacob and Dany hit her brother.

Secondly, Bella has absolutely no answer for Dany's Dragons and frankly they should burn those two poor girls to a crisp within seconds

Jacob is Bella's best friend and a prospective romantic partner, not an enemy. Viserys was Dany's brother, not an enemy. I didn't say "hit people," I specified hit her "enemy."

She certainly does! It's called speed blitz: run in, rip Dany's head off, and run out before any of the dragons can react.

#45 Posted by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

@pateuvasiliu: 1. Actually Bella is not a vampire in the first round and what training are you talking about?

2. Again, Bella is not a vampire.

3. You are incorrect, Bella as a human could still see Edward, she described him as "a blur". The dragons could certainly see Bella moving and let's not forget that she has absolutely no way of reaching them as they can fly much higher than she can jump. I also might point out that fire is the greatest enemy to Twilight vamps.

#46 Edited by Cregan_Stark (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaztacular: Bells hit Jacob hard enough to hurt her hand and Dany drew blood on Viserys, it doesn't matter if they are enemies or not.

Speed blitz 3 dragons who could shrug her off just as easily as she could do anything? I think not. Not to mention their flight. Also the fact that they can burn the entire battle field as soon as the fight starts.

#47 Posted by Gaztacular (409 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaztacular: Bells hit Jacob hard enough to hurt her hand and Dany drew blood on Viserys, it doesn't matter if they are enemies or not.

Speed blitz 3 dragons who could shrug her off just as easily as she could do anything? I think not. Not to mention their flight. Also the fact that they can burn the entire battle field as soon as the fight starts.

Bella doesn't have to beat the dragons, she just has to beat Dany. The dragons are more than half wild, very poorly trained, and completely lack any kind of combat practice. They aren't fighting without Dany there to lead them. Nor is their flight an issue when compared to vamp Bella's speed, it took Drogan almost twenty seconds and a running start to get off the ground when he saved Dany from Daznak's Pit. Also the fact that their breath is like five feet wide at the max, they're not burning the entire anything.

#48 Posted by pateuvasiliu (902 posts) - - Show Bio

@cregan_stark: 1. She had some basic self defence knowledge in the books. She's also older than them ( Dany is like 15 ) and stronger.

2. She's still stronger.

3. Dragons tire. Vampires don't. Even if Daenerys flies, Bella just waits for the dragons to tire. Then she blitzes Daenerys' head off.

#49 Posted by cpt_nice (9910 posts) - - Show Bio

@cregan_stark: Nothing is stopping Bella from blitzing Daenerys. OP did not specificy she is sitting on her dragons. Even if she does, she cannot take flight before Bella knocks her off.

#50 Posted by TentenGoddess (14 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sure you know Dany now.