Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Unbelonger
Gambler said:
"

I fail to see your logic. This isn't a WBA sanctioned event sponsored by the Nevada Athletic Commission. These characters aren't gonna hold back, Wonder Woman especially. Thats what sets her apart from other heroes in the JLA. The fact that she's willing to do WHATEVER she has to. Hercules fought the Thing with his Hammer and Lions Cloth, why wouldn't he use em if he had em now? Why wouldn't Wonder Woman use her speed to dodge attacks? This makes no sense to me what so ever. You think she wouldn't use her lasso, or Terra? Hell she even fights with swords and shields. I've seen nothing in Wonder Woman's history that would suggest she would handicap herself in the interest of leveling the playing field.

"
Which comic is that of the fight between Hercules and the thing? sorry to go off the topic. Wonder Wow!man should win.

zzzzzz
The_Scourge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#104  Edited By The_Scourge
Static Shock said:
"

Wonder Woman.

"
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#105  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Unbelonger said:
"Gambler said:
"

I fail to see your logic. This isn't a WBA sanctioned event sponsored by the Nevada Athletic Commission. These characters aren't gonna hold back, Wonder Woman especially. Thats what sets her apart from other heroes in the JLA. The fact that she's willing to do WHATEVER she has to. Hercules fought the Thing with his Hammer and Lions Cloth, why wouldn't he use em if he had em now? Why wouldn't Wonder Woman use her speed to dodge attacks? This makes no sense to me what so ever. You think she wouldn't use her lasso, or Terra? Hell she even fights with swords and shields. I've seen nothing in Wonder Woman's history that would suggest she would handicap herself in the interest of leveling the playing field.

"
Which comic is that of the fight between Hercules and the thing? sorry to go off the topic. Wonder Wow!man should win.

zzzzzz"
I'd have to look it up. I'll post it in here once I track it down again.
Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Static Shock said:
"Herakles said:
"Garbage."
Wonder Woman wins.
LMAO
HalJordan1986x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By HalJordan1986x

WW wins after a good fight

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not in the mood to type it so...

Hercules possesses the typical powers of an Olympian, including superhuman speed, durability, and reflexes. His primary power is his superhuman physical strength; Hercules is physically the strongest of all Olympians. His strength is sufficient to hurl a giant Sequoia tree, drag the island of Manhattan back into place, and preventing a gigantic fissure from ripping it apart. While the limits of Hercules' strength have never been measured, he has been strong enough to stand toe to toe with Thor and the Hulk. The former once stated that Hercules possesses superior mettle in unarmed combat.

At one time, Hercules had been punished by Zeus, a punishment marked by a "lightning bolt" tattoo on Hercules's shoulder. As a result, Hercules' powers, particularly his strength and immortality, were weakened considerably. However, in the recent Ares limited series, Hercules is shown fighting on behalf of Olympus with Zeus' blessing, and it has been officially stated that his full strength and godly attributes are restored to their usual levels.

At his full power, Hercules is functionally immortal, as are all Olympians, being immune to all known diseases, and his godly life force renders him capable of recovering from any conventional injury that does not severely dismember or disintegrate his body, but this was reduced at the time of Zeus's punishment. Hercules is immensely resistant to physical injury and has withstood the impact of high caliber machine gun shells, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to temperature extremes, the vaccum of outer space, fire, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. It took two point-blank blasts from the god Michael Korvac to bring Hercules to the point of death. Similarly, Hercules proved able to survive a vicious ambush from several superhumanly strong supervillains, including Goliath, the Wrecking Crew and Mister Hyde, despite being severely drunk at the time, although he fell into a coma from the damage. Hercules has even been unaffected by Iron Man's high-level sound waves that subdued even the peak-level Captain America in seconds.

Hercules is an accomplished boxer and Greco-Roman wrestler. He is highly skilled with all forms of weaponry used in ancient Greece as well as the unarmed art of Pankration, which he is reputed to have created. His weapon of choice is his enchanted Adamantine "Golden Mace," forged by Hephaestus, the blacksmith of the gods. The mace is known to be as durable as Thor's mystical Uru hammer, Mjolnir, and to strike with equivalent force. He is an extraordinarily gifted archer, as well as an extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant. He was educated by tutors employed by his foster father, Amphitryon.

Before attaining godhood, Hercules employed arrows dipped in the lethal blood of the Lernaean Hydra, and wore the virtually indestructible hide of the Nemean Lion. Hercules sometimes rides about on chariot built by Hephaestus, which is drawn by enchanted Olympian horses which can fly through space and into other dimensions.

Hercules, as an Olympian, possesses at least the potential to wield magic, as nearly all sentient beings in the Marvel Universe, even normal Earth humans, possesses such potential. Nonetheless, Hercules has yet to hone this innate yet potentially useful skill or display any sign of it.

--------
above all else notice Hercules created the Pankration,... he likely is the originator that Wonder Womans fighting skills stem from.

Hercules ftw.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Chaos Prime

Whos that getting smacked???

No Caption Provided

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By TruePwnge

what a lunatic, did he just punch Galactus in the nuts?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Chaos Prime
TruePwnge said:
"what a lunatic, did he just punch Galactus in the nuts?"
Lol looks like it....
Avatar image for alexander_anderson
Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

You have to admit...it takes some serious courage to bag-tag Galactus.  Well done Herc.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#113  Edited By Static Shock
CATMANEXE said:
"not in the mood to type it so...

Hercules possesses the typical powers of an Olympian, including superhuman speed, durability, and reflexes. His primary power is his superhuman physical strength; Hercules is physically the strongest of all Olympians. His strength is sufficient to hurl a giant Sequoia tree, drag the island of Manhattan back into place, and preventing a gigantic fissure from ripping it apart. While the limits of Hercules' strength have never been measured, he has been strong enough to stand toe to toe with Thor and the Hulk. The former once stated that Hercules possesses superior mettle in unarmed combat.

At one time, Hercules had been punished by Zeus, a punishment marked by a "lightning bolt" tattoo on Hercules's shoulder. As a result, Hercules' powers, particularly his strength and immortality, were weakened considerably. However, in the recent Ares limited series, Hercules is shown fighting on behalf of Olympus with Zeus' blessing, and it has been officially stated that his full strength and godly attributes are restored to their usual levels.

At his full power, Hercules is functionally immortal, as are all Olympians, being immune to all known diseases, and his godly life force renders him capable of recovering from any conventional injury that does not severely dismember or disintegrate his body, but this was reduced at the time of Zeus's punishment. Hercules is immensely resistant to physical injury and has withstood the impact of high caliber machine gun shells, falls from tremendous heights, exposure to temperature extremes, the vaccum of outer space, fire, and powerful energy blasts without sustaining injury. It took two point-blank blasts from the god Michael Korvac to bring Hercules to the point of death. Similarly, Hercules proved able to survive a vicious ambush from several superhumanly strong supervillains, including Goliath, the Wrecking Crew and Mister Hyde, despite being severely drunk at the time, although he fell into a coma from the damage. Hercules has even been unaffected by Iron Man's high-level sound waves that subdued even the peak-level Captain America in seconds.

Hercules is an accomplished boxer and Greco-Roman wrestler. He is highly skilled with all forms of weaponry used in ancient Greece as well as the unarmed art of Pankration, which he is reputed to have created. His weapon of choice is his enchanted Adamantine "Golden Mace," forged by Hephaestus, the blacksmith of the gods. The mace is known to be as durable as Thor's mystical Uru hammer, Mjolnir, and to strike with equivalent force. He is an extraordinarily gifted archer, as well as an extraordinary hand-to-hand combatant. He was educated by tutors employed by his foster father, Amphitryon.

Before attaining godhood, Hercules employed arrows dipped in the lethal blood of the Lernaean Hydra, and wore the virtually indestructible hide of the Nemean Lion. Hercules sometimes rides about on chariot built by Hephaestus, which is drawn by enchanted Olympian horses which can fly through space and into other dimensions.

Hercules, as an Olympian, possesses at least the potential to wield magic, as nearly all sentient beings in the Marvel Universe, even normal Earth humans, possesses such potential. Nonetheless, Hercules has yet to hone this innate yet potentially useful skill or display any sign of it.

--------
above all else notice Hercules created the Pankration,... he likely is the originator that Wonder Womans fighting skills stem from.Hercules ftw."
Copy-and-pasters never prosper, especially if the info comes from Wikipedia. Pankration isn't a fighting style that Wonder Woman practices. Her fighting style is only restricted to Amazonians, and is unknown to the world of men (including Hercules).

Anyway, Wonder Woman defeats him handily.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By the creator
the creator said:

WW cleans his clock in short order.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Magicalmoment

ww wins

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"not in the mood to type it so...

--------
above all else notice Hercules created the Pankration,... he likely is the originator that Wonder Womans fighting skills stem from.Hercules ftw."
Copy-and-pasters never prosper, especially if the info comes from Wikipedia. Pankration isn't a fighting style that Wonder Woman practices. Her fighting style is only restricted to Amazonians, and is unknown to the world of men (including Hercules).Anyway, Wonder Woman defeats him handily. "
your so wise. and i really dont care about your opinions. im saying that its likely her society and the fighting skills she has been taught
were derived downward from Hercules.

the fact that you figure its a wipe-out says to me you know little about Hercules, much less mythology.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By AtPhantom

Amazonian society is older than Hercules.

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gotta add you people saying Wonder Woman has more fighting experiance than Hercules....
seriously, .....Zoom said:

"Lived longer and not learned from it at all.  I'm older than my roommate but he takes martial arts classes and I don't.  He's the more skilled fighter.Wonder Woman could also take hits from WWH."
exactly. you dont study fighting so how does that apply to two people that do.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By the creator
CATMANEXE said:
your so wise. and i really dont care about your opinions. im saying that its likely her society and the fighting skills she has been taught were derived downward from Hercules.the fact that you figure its a wipe-out says to me you know little about Hercules, much less mythology."
When you present something that offers support to your argument then people will take notice.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

you think everyones arguing about it. cant someone just have their opinion and you have yours?
and i dont really see alot of people doing much other than "this guy" ftw, and that doesnt seem to bother me.
so why does it you? i think i said this to you before but you shouldnt play moderator.

Hercules ftw.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By the creator
CATMANEXE said:

"you think everyones arguing about it. cant someone just have their opinion and you have yours?
You say that should be able to have their opinion and yet you say the following,

CATMANEXE said:
your so wise. and i really dont care about your opinions.
CATMANEXE said:

and i dont really see alot of people doing much other than "this guy" ftw,

Lots of arguments and evidence has been offered in this thread - read the prior 4 pages.
Sure some people have said "this person ftw" but that's because most of it's been said before i.e. WW has shown strength feats that are on average much higher than Hercules. WW has demonstrated reaction and movement speed that are at hundreds of thousands of mph - a feat that Hercules could not duplicate. WW takes punches from beings of her strength without significant damage (mostly) but Hercules has not. WW is equipped with a lasso that is virtually indestructible and she is a weapons expert with it. Finally she has beaten Hercules in a cannon crossover with Marvel.

and that doesnt seem to bother me.so why does it you?
It bothers me because many Vine members don't bother offering reasons for why their choice of winner should actually win.
In this case most of the evidence is stacked against Hercules so even more than normal, this selection needs a really good argment for his winning.
It bother me because since you arrived (or started reposting recently - not sure which one) you seem to have only done mostly copying and pasting withour offering any real supported evidence for why you choice should win. We can all look up Wike entries if we want to or other Online info sources if we choose to. This does little to support your argument.

i think i said this to you before but you shouldnt play moderator.
I'm not playing moderator.
I'm asking a fellow Vine member to expain their reasoning so that, god forbid, we could actaully debate a winner in a battle.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

whats there the to debate? ive kind of noticed your already determined on a winner, and you seem to be the kind of person who decides what he thinks is right and therefore every opinion or point of view that differs is wrong in its entirety. so why would i want to debate with you of all people? that would be kind of a waste of time you know? side, you always want the proof. when you do get it, you just look at it and say, i dont see anything there. i made my point already here, theres nothing to debate about it.

again, hercules is a god who has spent an eternity training and fighting and becoming a perfect fighter.
your argument would be show me proof of that...??? whats there to prove, thats who he is. thats what the comic is about. its known.
he didnt sit around eating cheetos the whole time and play with hisself. i personally feel Hercules would win here, not by a huge margin, but he's my pick.

Hercules ftw.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Static Shock
CATMANEXE said:
"your so wise. and i really dont care about your opinions. im saying that its likely her society and the fighting skills she has been taught were derived downward from Hercules.the fact that you figure its a wipe-out says to me you know little about Hercules, much less mythology."
Yeah, and I'm saying that it's not likely because it's never proven to be so. And, you're saying we know little about Hercules when you copied and pasted bullsh!t from an uncredited source. LOL. Ironic.
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#124  Edited By claws

wonder woman

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Static Shock
CATMANEXE said:
"so why would i want to debate with you of all people? that would be kind of a waste of time you know? side, you always want the proof. when you do get it, you just look at it and say, i dont see anything there.
Oh... So this about that other stuff you posted in the Flash vs. Silver Surfer thread, when you claimed the Surfer could control time by slowing it down and speeding it up however he wants when you didn't even post evidence relevant to that. The only thing relative to time was his time traveling abilities, which is different from time manipulation. I remember you saying that he could control time anyway he wants but couldn't show me anything of that nature. Don't complain because no one saw what you were trying to prove when it wasn't really there.

CATMANEXE said:
"i made my point already here, theres nothing to debate about it.
Yeah, right. I could make an argument better than your measly little Wiki research, which isn't even an argument. If you think there's nothing to debate, then you're accepting defeat.

CATMANEXE said:
" whats there to prove, thats who he is. thats what the comic is about. its known.

None of it means he can beat Wonder Woman. But, if posting a superhero's life story means he can beat someone, then you might as well take you failures and log off.

CATMANEXE said:
"Hercules ftw."
Come back when you're ready to argue.

VIZION2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By VIZION2011

great fight but Herc for the win

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Magicalmoment
VIZION2010 said:
"great fight but Herc for the win"
how come?i mean wonder woman has been able to dominate herc in jla/avengers, she is stronger and faster than herc. Also, she can lasso herc and since her lasso is unbreakable, herc can't escape
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"so why would i want to debate with you of all people? that would be kind of a waste of time you know? side, you always want the proof. when you do get it, you just look at it and say, i dont see anything there.
Oh... So this about that other stuff you posted in the Flash vs. Silver Surfer thread, when you claimed the Surfer could control time by slowing it down and speeding it up however he wants when you didn't even post evidence relevant to that. The only thing relative to time was his time traveling abilities, which is different from time manipulation. I remember you saying that he could control time anyway he wants but couldn't show me anything of that nature. Don't complain because no one saw what you were trying to prove when it wasn't really there.

CATMANEXE said:
Yeah, right. I could make an argument better than your measly little Wiki research, which isn't even an argument. If you think there's nothing to debate, then you're accepting defeat.

CATMANEXE said:
" whats there to prove, thats who he is. thats what the comic is about. its known.

None of it means he can beat Wonder Woman. But, if posting a superhero's life story means he can beat someone, then you might as well take you failures and log off.

CATMANEXE said:
"Hercules ftw."
Come back when you're ready to argue."
as always that message was not to you Static.  I try not to read or respond to your posts whatsover because reading what you
write makes me want to throw up.

Magicalmoment

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Magicalmoment

lol, no need to start insulting each other
CATMANEXE said:

"Static Shock said:
"CATMANEXE said:

CATMANEXE said:

CATMANEXE said:

CATMANEXE said:
"Hercules ftw."
as always that message was not to you Static.  I try not to read or respond to your posts whatsover because reading what youwrite makes me want to throw up."

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Static Shock:

do you tear apart what people say in real life like this. i guarentee you dont. people that talk the way you do to others get punched in the mouth in real life. im actually guessing your a complete wuss and a doormat and you like to take it out here. sucks to be you.
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#131  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
"Static Shock:

do you tear apart what people say in real life like this. i guarentee you dont. people that talk the way you do to others get punched in the mouth in real life. im actually guessing your a complete wuss and a doormat and you like to take it out here. sucks to be you.

Why are you e-thuggin? This isn't real life this is a forum so leave it at that.

VIZION2010 said:
Wonder Woman is stronger,faster,smarter,and a better fighter than Hercules and she can fly..he has no chance of beating her.

CATMANEXE said:
hercules is a god who has spent an eternity training and fighting and becoming a perfect fighter.your argument would be show me proof of that...??? whats there to prove, thats who he is. thats what the comic is about. its known.he didnt sit around eating cheetos the whole time and play with hisself. i personally feel Hercules would win here, not by a huge margin, but he's my pick.Hercules ftw."
Thor has been training just as long as Hercules and they are both classified level 4 fighters.Why? Because experience and time spent training doesn't mean jack.The level and quality of the training it was makes the fighter.Take any good fighter in Marvel for example.Wolverine for instance.He has been on this earth way longer than alot of street level heroes,it's not his experience over them that makes him the better fighter it's the fact that he took the time to master every style,he took the time to hone his skills and develop his own style,and he took the time to master weaponry too.His level of mastery shows in his application in combat.Wonder Woman doesn't need to spend an eternity training.Diana is an Amazon,Amazons thrive on war and combat,and that is where Wonder Woman was built.The length of her training wasn't longer..the quality was better.Batman who is a top level fighter in DC claimed she was the best melee fighter ever.She has trained with the best and she has shown time and time again in combat that she has a master level of fighting skill.If you read Hercules recently you will notice that people around Hercules make note of his brutish attitude and behavior,his lack of planning and tactical application.His best friend Amadeus Cho co-signs those theories.Hercules basically let his years of training slide down the drain.Diana however just keeps getting better.In light of the fact she already outclasses Hercules in almost every conceivable way,I don't see how you can say he wins.Wonder Woman keeps up with the Flash and Hercules isn't even faster than Daredevil.Wonder Woman helps pull planets and Hercules struggles to move a city,Wonder Woman goes hand to hand with Superman,Barda,Captain Marvel,and other powerhouses and She-Hulk is throwing arm-wrestling matches against him so he won't feel inferior.

Hercules has no chance.Wonder Woman wipes the floor with him.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By the creator
CATMANEXE said:

"whats there the to debate?
A lot if you actually put the effort in.
You claim Hercules will win so make a strong argument for his winning.
A strong argument does not begin by simply pasting in a large section from Wike, a source that has proven to be very unreliable.

ive kind of noticed your already determined on a winner, and you seem to be the kind of person who decides what he thinks is right and therefore every opinion or point of view that differs is wrong in its entirety.
Yes, I consider my opinion right.
I however try to offer evidence to show my decision is correct in spite of other people thinking otherwise.
If you make an argument that is overwhelming and I cannot punch a hole in, then I will happily swing my support to your side of the argument.
Try making a logical argument for your choice of who the victor is.

so why would i want to debate with you of all people? that would be kind of a waste of time you know?
If you don't try then why bother posting anything.
Do you add anything to the debate - No
Do you help us come to the truth through the course of the discussion - No
Try posting something convincing and you will find that people will appreciate it more and are more likely to then believe your point of view.

side, you always want the proof.
Without proof, you only have assumption and that does not help get to the truth.

when you do get it, you just look at it and say, i dont see anything there.
How does posting a copy of a wike page or saying something that is clearly untrue help your argument or help improve the knowledge base of other Vine members ?
When you post compelling information that proves your view point then people will accept it but so far you have failed to do that.
Punching holes in or disproving the info you have potsed has been relatively easy as you made made many errors and chose not to answer some key issues.

i made my point already here, theres nothing to debate about it.
Sure there is because you have not explained how Hercules overcomes WW's vastly greater abilities.

again, hercules is a god who has spent an eternity training and fighting and becoming a perfect fighter
3000 yrs or so is not an eternity.
Additionally he has not spent every hour or even every day of that time practicing fighting techniques. He has probably spent more time carousing.
He has practiced combat, particularly in Wrestling and Pankration and several ancient weapons forms (swords, axes, bows, spears etc).
He is a very skilled combatant.
WW on the other hand did train religiously from an early age for many years, mastering all forms of ancient weapons and many unarmed hand to hand styles (that include specific Amazonian styles).
Her skills as a hand to hand fighter have been recognised and remarked on by several DC universe notable figures that includes Batman and Orion.

your argument would be show me proof of that...???
In her comic, she has been shown to fight several Amazon's at once, using only hand to hand skills (and not employing her powers), to test herself.
These Amazons have been practicing their fighting for around 3000 yrs as well and WW more than held her own.
Like I have already said her level of skill has been remarked on by fighters (Batman and Orion) who are respected in their craft.

whats there to prove, thats who he is. thats what the comic is about. its known.he didnt sit around eating cheetos the whole time and play with hisself. i personally feel Hercules would win here, not by a huge margin, but he's my pick.Hercules ftw."
Like I have said before, you are entitled to your opinion but so far your argument has not proven that he can overcome her apparently greater strength, vastly greater reflex and movement speed and her lasso.
Marvel themselves have already conceeded that WW beats Hercules in the JLA/Avengers crossover.

Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Sleuth
Static Shock said:
"Wonder Woman. No contest."

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Static Shock
CATMANEXE said:
"as always that message was not to you Static.  I try not to read or respond to your posts whatsover because reading what youwrite makes me want to throw up."
I don't care who you were talking to. This is public forum. You don't have privacy here and everything you say is open to criticism. LOL

CATMANEXE said:
"Static Shock:

"

LOL. One question. How can you guarantee something about someone that you don't know anything about, you ignoramus? You can sit across the other side of your internet connection and insult me all you want. But, if you really want to talk about who's a complete wuss (after you just got through attacking me personally over the internet like a coward does), check yourself in the mirror first and ask yourself who the wuss is. Hypocrite.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#135  Edited By Zoom

*kicks cat while he's down*

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By Static Shock
Zoom said:
"*kicks cat while he's down*"
LMAO!
vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
Zoom said:
"*kicks cat while he's down*"
joins in
TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By TruePwnge

Renegade Lantern said:

"

Hercules can go toe to toe with the likes of Thor and Hulk. I'm not saying he would beat Diana, but she is not taking him out easily he deserves a little more credit....LOL

"
more credit to Herc

Lifting Godzilla...
Lifting Godzilla...
.. and throw him away
.. and throw him away

Godzilla Pwnd

Hercules needs a little more credit here, of course DC fans like Nathandan, DCM1000, Methos, Creator will say Wonder Woman takes this easy. I really don't trust TheCreator posts, he creates the illusion of honesty by pulling on these facts and figures from comic books. However he is obsessed with just one thing, not punching power but bench pressing.
When somebody posts a pick of a Marvel character smashing a planet, TheCreator will aways says it not canon...or its an asteroid not a planet.He doesn't really give a damn about the strenght that can shatter a dumbell with a punch, he's more interested in feats involving lfiting inaminate objects from the DC page of feats.
But most of those ton numbers are crap from the Silver Age. He has also been debunked many times and proven to be a Marvel basher. At one time he ranked Hercules 2% and Hulk at 2% Superman power and he ranked Thanos at 0.002% Superman.
<< Total WTF moment there!?

Hercules IMO is stronger than Wonder Woman, he can go toe to toe with her and punch harder.

However Wonder Woman has too many things going for her, magical braclets, magic lasso. It is very rare we see Hercules bring his mace or his lion skin to battle so this IMO would be totally out of character. Wonder Woman has far greater speed, she also has better fighting skill IMO.

Here's what really kills it, Wonder Woman can fly. She can zip in beat the crap out of Herc with a combo of blows, then as Herc tries to respond she can simply fly back, dance around him like a butterfly taking a breather and then zip in again and take him out with one final blitz.

SwaggaB0y

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By SwaggaB0y
weather witch said:
"

my gurl would kick his a$$!!!!

"

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
TruePwnge said:
"

Renegade Lantern said:

"

Hercules can go toe to toe with the likes of Thor and Hulk. I'm not saying he would beat Diana, but she is not taking him out easily he deserves a little more credit....LOL

"
more credit to Herc

Lifting Godzilla...
Lifting Godzilla...
.. and throw him away
.. and throw him away
Godzilla PwndHercules needs a little more credit here, of course DC fans like Nathandan, DCM1000, Methos, Creator will say Wonder Woman takes this easy. I really don't trust TheCreator posts, he creates the illusion of honesty by pulling on these facts and figures from comic books. However he is obsessed with just one thing, not punching power but bench pressing. When somebody posts a pick of a Marvel character smashing a planet, TheCreator will aways says it not canon...or its an asteroid not a planet.He doesn't really give a damn about the strenght that can shatter a dumbell with a punch, he's more interested in feats involving lfiting inaminate objects from the DC page of feats.But most of those ton numbers are crap from the Silver Age. He has also been debunked many times and proven to be a Marvel basher. At one time he ranked Hercules 2% and Hulk at 2% Superman power and he ranked Thanos at 0.002% Superman.<< Total WTF moment there!?Hercules IMO is stronger than Wonder Woman, he can go toe to toe with her and punch harder.However Wonder Woman has too many things going for her, magical braclets, magic lasso. It is very rare we see Hercules bring his mace or his lion skin to battle so this IMO would be totally out of character. Wonder Woman has far greater speed, she also has better fighting skill IMO.Here's what really kills it, Wonder Woman can fly. She can zip in beat the crap out of Herc with a combo of blows, then as Herc tries to respond she can simply fly back, dance around him like a butterfly taking a breather and then zip in again and take him out with one final blitz. "
You don't trust the Creator? You do know battle forums are based mostly on opinions right? In alot of people's opinion.You don't know jack sh#t.So honestly,who gives a f#ck who YOU don't trust?
claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#141  Edited By claws

wonder woman

TruePwnge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By TruePwnge
lordraiden said:
"Theracles said:
"I think you are seriously giving less credit to Hercules, Hercules is the god of strenght, I don't see how Wonder Woman can beat him. She could probably have beaten him a few years back but the Hercules (Marvel) of today is stronger than Wonder Woman."
Where did you get that from? has been written or stated in Marvel or DC? Herc is stronger than someone who can go toe to toe with Superman?"
Diana wins, but the fight ain't so easy

Vance Astro said:
"You don't trust the Creator? You do know battle forums are based mostly on opinions right? In alot of people's opinion.You don't know jack sh#t.So honestly,who gives a f#ck who YOU don't trust?"
Vance quit trolling, cursing and personal attacks are not allowed on this forum

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By the creator
TruePwnge said:
"

Renegade Lantern said:

"

"
more credit to Herc

Lifting Godzilla...
Lifting Godzilla...
.. and throw him away
.. and throw him away

Godzilla PwndHercules needs a little more credit here, of course DC fans like Nathandan, DCM1000, Methos, Creator will say Wonder Woman takes this easy. I really don't trust TheCreator posts, he creates the illusion of honesty by pulling on these facts and figures from comic books. However he is obsessed with just one thing, not punching power but bench pressing. When somebody posts a pick of a Marvel character smashing a planet, TheCreator will aways says it not canon...or its an asteroid not a planet.He doesn't really give a damn about the strenght that can shatter a dumbell with a punch, he's more interested in feats involving lfiting inaminate objects from the DC page of feats.But most of those ton numbers are crap from the Silver Age. He has also been debunked many times and proven to be a Marvel basher. At one time he ranked Hercules 2% and Hulk at 2% Superman power and he ranked Thanos at 0.002% Superman.<< Total WTF moment there!?Hercules IMO is stronger than Wonder Woman, he can go toe to toe with her and punch harder.However Wonder Woman has too many things going for her, magical braclets, magic lasso. It is very rare we see Hercules bring his mace or his lion skin to battle so this IMO would be totally out of character. Wonder Woman has far greater speed, she also has better fighting skill IMO.Here's what really kills it, Wonder Woman can fly. She can zip in beat the crap out of Herc with a combo of blows, then as Herc tries to respond she can simply fly back, dance around him like a butterfly taking a breather and then zip in again and take him out with one final blitz. "
I am not a DC Fan or troll.
I actually prefer Marvel and that makes the 3rd time I have told you this.

Don't trust my posts, that's your choice.
I at least try to post logical evidence to support my opinions, something you mostly fail to do.

In most comics, powerhouse characters who don't have training in fighting styles, have their punching power based on their strength (the ability to lift/press weight in the Marvel Universe).
This is a common 'fact'.
How do you think that the Hulk's punching power goes up as his strength increases.
I suppose you are now going to explain how the Hulk's knowldge of how to throw a punch goes up as he gets angrier as well....
No, it's just his strength that goes up. Strange that ain't it.

I don't quote feats for SA Superman.
Why should I ?
He is not the current version of Superman.
You know the current version of Supermn who recently moved the Earth with Hal Jordan, who moved the Earth with WW and Martian Manhunter, who helped moved the Moon, who held a Black Hole in his hand, who along with WW lifted the Spectre and who flew at over a dozen times the speed of light.
I don't need to quote Silver Age feats when the current Superman feats are very impressive.

As for the figures you yet again bring up about comparitive strengths, please at least quote my figures correctly.
I am tired of having to correct you - it could become a full time job.
If you are going to always bring those figures up, get them right.
Why don't you post a link to that thread and let others see for themselves.

Now the last time you lied like this, we got the MODs in and you ended up getting a warning.
Are we going to have to do that again ?

Now back to the case in point.
If you look at the top scanb and the last panel, it says that Hercules muscles strain.
Considering that it's just 1 leg of Godzilla descending, Hercules would not need to hold up more than 50% of the Lizard's weight.
Why should a being that can pull Manhattan and hold the weight of the world on his back struggle to hold up so little weight ?
Hercules strength varies from writer to writer. As this happens, look at the average of his strength.
Comparing that to WW, who has shown a consistently high level of strength, makes me beleive that WW is far stronger.

TruePwnge said:
Vance quit trolling, cursing and personal attacks are not allowed on this forum"
You are the only person trolling.
You demonstrate this when you start in on Superman and characters like him.
Your hatred is all over these threads.

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wow. i didnt think i was still being adressed here? you guys might actually be worse than me.lol!
you missed the point the point. im entitiled to my opinion. your entitled to yours. im not the one telling you
yours is wrong and your wrong in having it, quite the contrary, i respect your opinions and what i can get out
of it. im just sold that after a good match Hercules will win and thats that.

in other words....

defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"CATMANEXE said:

"whats there the to debate?
A lot if you actually put the effort in.
You claim Hercules will win so make a strong argument for his winning.
A strong argument does not begin by simply pasting in a large section from Wike, a source that has proven to be very unreliable.

ive kind of noticed your already determined on a winner, and you seem to be the kind of person who decides what he thinks is right and therefore every opinion or point of view that differs is wrong in its entirety.
Yes, I consider my opinion right.
I however try to offer evidence to show my decision is correct in spite of other people thinking otherwise.
If you make an argument that is overwhelming and I cannot punch a hole in, then I will happily swing my support to your side of the argument.
Try making a logical argument for your choice of who the victor is.

so why would i want to debate with you of all people? that would be kind of a waste of time you know?
If you don't try then why bother posting anything.
Do you add anything to the debate - No
Do you help us come to the truth through the course of the discussion - No
Try posting something convincing and you will find that people will appreciate it more and are more likely to then believe your point of view.

side, you always want the proof.
Without proof, you only have assumption and that does not help get to the truth.

when you do get it, you just look at it and say, i dont see anything there.
How does posting a copy of a wike page or saying something that is clearly untrue help your argument or help improve the knowledge base of other Vine members ?
When you post compelling information that proves your view point then people will accept it but so far you have failed to do that.
Punching holes in or disproving the info you have potsed has been relatively easy as you made made many errors and chose not to answer some key issues.

i made my point already here, theres nothing to debate about it.
Sure there is because you have not explained how Hercules overcomes WW's vastly greater abilities.

again, hercules is a god who has spent an eternity training and fighting and becoming a perfect fighter
3000 yrs or so is not an eternity.
Additionally he has not spent every hour or even every day of that time practicing fighting techniques. He has probably spent more time carousing.
He has practiced combat, particularly in Wrestling and Pankration and several ancient weapons forms (swords, axes, bows, spears etc).
He is a very skilled combatant.
WW on the other hand did train religiously from an early age for many years, mastering all forms of ancient weapons and many unarmed hand to hand styles (that include specific Amazonian styles).
Her skills as a hand to hand fighter have been recognised and remarked on by several DC universe notable figures that includes Batman and Orion.

your argument would be show me proof of that...???
In her comic, she has been shown to fight several Amazon's at once, using only hand to hand skills (and not employing her powers), to test herself.
These Amazons have been practicing their fighting for around 3000 yrs as well and WW more than held her own.
Like I have already said her level of skill has been remarked on by fighters (Batman and Orion) who are respected in their craft.

whats there to prove, thats who he is. thats what the comic is about. its known.he didnt sit around eating cheetos the whole time and play with hisself. i personally feel Hercules would win here, not by a huge margin, but he's my pick.Hercules ftw."
Like I have said before, you are entitled to your opinion but so far your argument has not proven that he can overcome her apparently greater strength, vastly greater reflex and movement speed and her lasso.Marvel themselves have already conceeded that WW beats Hercules in the JLA/Avengers crossover."
the creator said:
"CATMANEXE said:

"you think everyones arguing about it. cant someone just have their opinion and you have yours?
You say that should be able to have their opinion and yet you say the following,

CATMANEXE said:
your so wise. and i really dont care about your opinions.
CATMANEXE said:

and i dont really see alot of people doing much other than "this guy" ftw,

Lots of arguments and evidence has been offered in this thread - read the prior 4 pages.
Sure some people have said "this person ftw" but that's because most of it's been said before i.e. WW has shown strength feats that are on average much higher than Hercules. WW has demonstrated reaction and movement speed that are at hundreds of thousands of mph - a feat that Hercules could not duplicate. WW takes punches from beings of her strength without significant damage (mostly) but Hercules has not. WW is equipped with a lasso that is virtually indestructible and she is a weapons expert with it. Finally she has beaten Hercules in a cannon crossover with Marvel.

and that doesnt seem to bother me.so why does it you?
It bothers me because many Vine members don't bother offering reasons for why their choice of winner should actually win.
In this case most of the evidence is stacked against Hercules so even more than normal, this selection needs a really good argment for his winning.
It bother me because since you arrived (or started reposting recently - not sure which one) you seem to have only done mostly copying and pasting withour offering any real supported evidence for why you choice should win. We can all look up Wike entries if we want to or other Online info sources if we choose to. This does little to support your argument.

i think i said this to you before but you shouldnt play moderator.
I'm not playing moderator.I'm asking a fellow Vine member to expain their reasoning so that, god forbid, we could actaully debate a winner in a battle."
Static Shock said:
"CATMANEXE said:

CATMANEXE said:

CATMANEXE said:

CATMANEXE said:
"Hercules ftw."
ill say this one last thing one last time to you two.

fanatical.

Vance Astro said:
"CATMANEXE said:
"Static Shock:

Why are you e-thuggin? This isn't real life this is a forum so leave it at that.

VIZION2010 said:
Wonder Woman is stronger,faster,smarter,and a better fighter than Hercules and she can fly..he has no chance of beating her.

CATMANEXE said:
hercules is a god who has spent an eternity training and fighting and becoming a perfect fighter.your argument would be show me proof of that...??? whats there to prove, thats who he is. thats what the comic is about. its known.he didnt sit around eating cheetos the whole time and play with hisself. i personally feel Hercules would win here, not by a huge margin, but he's my pick.Hercules ftw."
Thor has been training just as long as Hercules and they are both classified level 4 fighters.Why? Because experience and time spent training doesn't mean jack.The level and quality of the training it was makes the fighter.Take any good fighter in Marvel for example.Wolverine for instance.He has been on this earth way longer than alot of street level heroes,it's not his experience over them that makes him the better fighter it's the fact that he took the time to master every style,he took the time to hone his skills and develop his own style,and he took the time to master weaponry too.His level of mastery shows in his application in combat.Wonder Woman doesn't need to spend an eternity training.Diana is an Amazon,Amazons thrive on war and combat,and that is where Wonder Woman was built.The length of her training wasn't longer..the quality was better.Batman who is a top level fighter in DC claimed she was the best melee fighter ever.She has trained with the best and she has shown time and time again in combat that she has a master level of fighting skill.If you read Hercules recently you will notice that people around Hercules make note of his brutish attitude and behavior,his lack of planning and tactical application.His best friend Amadeus Cho co-signs those theories.Hercules basically let his years of training slide down the drain.Diana however just keeps getting better.In light of the fact she already outclasses Hercules in almost every conceivable way,I don't see how you can say he wins.Wonder Woman keeps up with the Flash and Hercules isn't even faster than Daredevil.Wonder Woman helps pull planets and Hercules struggles to move a city,Wonder Woman goes hand to hand with Superman,Barda,Captain Marvel,and other powerhouses and She-Hulk is throwing arm-wrestling matches against him so he won't feel inferior.

Hercules has no chance.Wonder Woman wipes the floor with him.
"

not bad Vance. as always good stuff and i can kind of see your point.
the She-Hulk arm wrestling one is real good. by your contentments i could possibly be swayed
in Wonder Womans favor, but still not a mop, especially after his performance in his last issue (im sure you can agree herc gets jobbed alot).

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
CATMANEXE said:
not bad Vance. as always good stuff and i can kind of see your point.the She-Hulk arm wrestling one is real good. by your contentments i could possibly be swayedin Wonder Womans favor, but still not a mop, especially after his performance in his last issue (im sure you can agree herc gets jobbed alot)."
In all actuality.I don't think Herc gets jobbed alot.I think Herc has gotten stronger and he was beating the hell out of people and pulling cities before then.I have been reading Incredible Herc.He was criticized by the God Squad for letting his fighting skill and tactical mind go to waste by just rushing in and punching things...and what happened? He rushed in "punching things" and still won the fight.I know DC's Hercules is stronger than Marvel's and Wonder Woman beat him so if all of her physical advantages didn't do it for you,that should.
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By the creator
CATMANEXE said:

fanatical.
No, not fanatical, just accurate and in this case correct.
defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the creator said:
"CATMANEXE said:

fanatical.
No, not fanatical, just accurate and in this case correct."
that was blunt i know, i tried to edit the post, but i was at my two limit so i had to wait until it got bumped.

creator: you make really intelligent posts but you quote and tear up what other people think a little too much
and to way to large of an extent. everyone is not as smart as you. so what. as far as you saying how other people have to
post and word there opinions, for one ive noticed you dont do this when the opinion is of the same winner you chose.
two, you have no right to tell people how to post period. its that simple. no amount of argument you give changes that fact.
if what other people think and how they present it bothers you to the extent that you say it does you are clearly far to involved
in this, and more than you realize. ive done it. other people tried to point it out to me but i could do nothing but argue at that point.
i finally had to step out and go do something else for awhile while i evened myself out. above all else i think this is supposed to be about having fun. nothing else should proceed that in my opinion. if a person wants to post something so be it. its not real and its not hurting anyone. the fate of the universe does not ride on this stuff. its just a past time.

Static, you overlooked it when i did but i tried, thats all i can say.

thats about it.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Static Shock
CATMANEXE said:
"ill say this one last thing one last time to you two.

fanatical.
I thought you were done replying to me.

CATMANEXE said:
"Static, you overlooked it when i did but i tried, thats all i can say.thats about it."
As always, you aren't talking about anything.

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By the creator
CATMANEXE said:

creator: you make really intelligent posts but you quote and tear up what other people think a little too muchand to way to large of an extent.
Answering people (which is what I do most of the time) is not tearing them up.
There are some notable exceptions and they revolve around certain Vine members.
Answer people and explaining your opinion or their mistakes is part of debating.
How else do people learn.

everyone is not as smart as you. so what. as far as you saying how other people have topost and word there opinions, for one ive noticed you dont do this when the opinion is of the same winner you chose.
This is for 2 reasons.
One, sometimes the person has already done a good job stating why one character wins.
Two, repeating why 1 character wins which you have done before, in detail, is really quite dull. However in most instances, I will explain the reason why.
Can you say the same (and that does not include simply pasting in info from elsewhere) ?
two, you have no right to tell people how to post period. its that simple. no amount of argument you give changes that fact.if what other people think and how they present it bothers you to the extent that you say it does you are clearly far to involvedin this, and more than you realize.
I don't tell them how to post.
I have asked you and others to explain why they say "Person X wins".
Anyone can say "Person X wins" but how does that help anyone learn or promote discussion and debate, which is one of the key things the battle section should do.
So by asking people to actually debate, by asking them to make their arguments clear, that's incorrect......
Let me ask you a simple question - When you see a blatant mistake, should you point out the mistake straight away or let it slide and then see it repeated 10 times in the next week ?
That's what I have seen happen in the battles section. One day someone says something they think is right (it's a complete misquote) and within the next week it had been used in several battles as a 'fact'.
I and many other members of the Vine who have been around since '07, have mostly gotten tired of the never ending merry go round of the same battles time and again. That's why many of the better debators don't get involved that much anymore or have left the Vine.
When you have argued the same battle 10 times, it loses it appeal.
However that does not mean that I should sit back and let mistakes happen / get voiced without challenging them and it certainly does not mean that I can't interject my opinion - just like you have done many times.
And like I have explained to you in the past, if you can make your argument convincing and strong enough to persuade me in a debate that you are right, I will happily hold my hands up and proclaim you from on high as being correct....but so far you haven't.

ive done it. other people tried to point it out to me but i could do nothing but argue at that point.i finally had to step out and go do something else for awhile while i evened myself out. above all else i think this is supposed to be about having fun. nothing else should proceed that in my opinion. if a person wants to post something so be it. its not real and its not hurting anyone. the fate of the universe does not ride on this stuff. its just a past time.Static, you overlooked it when i did but i tried, thats all i can say.thats about it."
This is as serious as you or anyone else wants to make it.
I personally get to relax on the Vine as I come down from a long day at work, chilling out for a hour or so.
I just don't like blatant lies or misinformation. That does more harm than good.