Hercules VS. Wonder Woman

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Canon? No Canon?

No important. Not important. In addition there was a sequel later. So it is admissible especially since at one time the universe DC and Marvel were the same, until "Crisis". Some characters retain their memories (Uatu, the guardian of the moon at Marvel knows what DC's Anti-monitor does).

Avatar image for deactivated-621c40d36c53f
deactivated-621c40d36c53f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC and Marvel have a strange relationship where several times to imply exist in the same Multiverse. But they answer you differently.

DC thinks all fictions exists in the Comic Book Page, the Overvoid, but Marvel has not acknowledged this.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#503  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@etriel said:

DC and Marvel have a strange relationship where several times to imply exist in the same Multiverse. But they answer you differently.

DC thinks all fictions exists in the Comic Book Page, the Overvoid, but Marvel has not acknowledged this.

And what does that have to do with this?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22 said:

And what does that have to do with this?

I know that you are being an pseudo intellectual ass, since you do not like a lot of the things I say, but I am only inferring to the point of the post above me. If it wasn't obvious/

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505 takenstew22  Moderator

@etriel said:

I know that you are being an pseudo intellectual ass, since you do not like a lot of the things I say,

What are you talking about? I don't care what you think. How about you stop being an ass?

TVGy10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman>Wonder Woman/Thor >>>>>>>>>>>>Hercules

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507 takenstew22  Moderator

Anyway, WW wins.

Germangod1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

ceroxon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent41 said:
@ceroxon said:

Canon? No Canon?

No important. Not important. In addition there was a sequel later. So it is admissible especially since at one time the universe DC and Marvel were the same, until "Crisis". Some characters retain their memories (Uatu, the guardian of the moon at Marvel knows what DC's Anti-monitor does).

It is important. Unless the thread specifies, we don't use not canon stuff in battle.

MArvel and DC had written this crossover commonly. They agreed. So for me it is admissible even if they change their mind afterwards. If it had been written abroad by no-Marvel or no-Dc companies there would be no value indeed.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: Oof. I seemed to stop caring about what you just said. So I did not even bother reading. If you want to take jabs at people you hate because of disagreement, pick a better opportunity.

I mean, you came up and bothered writing to me, "What does that have to do with this thread????" I mean, is your life so dependent on asking stupid questions on the internet for stupid reasons? This you do for a living? Lmfao.

@ceroxon said:
@agent41 said:
@ceroxon said:

Canon? No Canon?

It is important. Unless the thread specifies, we don't use not canon stuff in battle.

MArvel and DC had written this crossover commonly. They agreed. So for me it is admissible even if they change their mind afterwards. If it had been written abroad by no-Marvel or no-Dc companies there would be no value indeed.

That's extremely shoddy and intellectually straining. What is non-canon could have been previously canon, it doesn't mean we automatically deem it canon in a scenario where the rule was not implemented in this thread. If Thread rule is an issue, just make a new thread for it. Done.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#513 takenstew22  Moderator
@etriel said:

@takenstew22: Oof. I seemed to stop giving a shit about what you say.

And yet you keep replying to me.

@etriel said:

@takenstew22: just stop getting pissy at people just because not everyone wanks Marvel.

You think everyone wanks Marvel. You don't know what wank is unless you've seen the shit I've seen from DC fans. My most recent laugh is Wonder Woman beating Silver Surfer, Thanos, and Odin.

Avatar image for luciferousabyss
LuciferousAbyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman wins.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WW got this

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hercules. He eclipses her in strength, it's not even funny.

SHAGGYISBOSS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wonder woman wins

Darth_Nimrod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hercules has a chance if they're both unarmed, but Wonder Woman wins if she has her weapons.

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman with low effort, Herc's only chance would be an unarmed brawl.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63
deactivated-5f08ae8f4ed63

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Wonder Woman vs Hercules (No Gear) Wondy 6/10, she wins due to speed, and maybe skills!
Wonder Woman (Standard gear) 7/10