No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By TheWatcherKing

I can’t say I’m an expert on Hercules but given his parity to Thor, I would say he can likely deal with some slashes. The problem lies in the fact that unless he can deal with pheromones Daken is going to likely be the biggest threat(is the muramasa blade daken?) cause his senses will be confused. Spider-Man had to rely on his spider sense to deal with it

Assuming it is Muramasa blade I would say the trio have a very solid shot at victory, since it negates healing altogether. And even without it the trio would be faster and wearing down his durability(daken goes down first since both Laura and Logan have adamantium skeletons) but Hercules can also pull a win. It’s mainly Logan that has the feats to take hits if Hercules isn’t holding back, and even then he did lose to Thor who initially was holding back.

Though in all fairness Thor has lightning and Logan didn’t have help, either way I can see both sides. Leading towards the mutants

hatsonmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hatsonmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules has no gear

Oh come on, I was about to bring in Nemean Lion no-selling Wolverine's claws

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Herc oneshots

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Aye most verily does the battle go like this.

No Caption Provided

As for the claws, Hercules did counter them with a bar table.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Wolverine has to use the power of his claws and the table combined against Hercules. Such power is equivalent to one of the Gigantes and managed to stagger the roaring Lion of Olympus.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can't be Wolverine's physicals alone as Herc didn't even notice them etc.

No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rajjarsalt

Medusa's swords match Wolverine's claws but only scratch Hercules, and he's surprised that they even drew blood in the first place.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By rajjarsalt
@rajjarsalt said:

Aye most verily does the battle go like this.

No Caption Provided

As for the claws, Hercules did counter them with a bar table.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So Wolverine has to use the power of his claws and the table combined against Hercules. Such power is equivalent to one of the Gigantes and managed to stagger the roaring Lion of Olympus.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can't be Wolverine's physicals alone as Herc didn't even notice them etc.

No Caption Provided

Also Wolverine deduced Hercules went to that bar to seek him out for friendship

No Caption Provided
oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By oceanmaster21

The Mutants take victory

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medusa's swords match Wolverine's claws but only scratch Hercules, and he's surprised that they even drew blood in the first place.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It drew quit a bit of blood there...

Due to the above, what Logan's claws have done to Thor, the fact that his claws have cut through osmium which has bound Hercules and his CoC victory; I think Wolverine Family wins.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By rajjarsalt

@jay_z94: the cut is small though, especially for a sword. If Thor is being brought up then it's lights out for Logan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
hatsonmelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hatsonmelo

@jay_z94: Don't forget Herc nearly getting killed by an Adamantium garot

The "medical problem" in question is a previous concussion, but that wouldn't change his "life slipping away" from the garot

And there's also Sabretooth nearly killing Killpower, who a few pages later stalemated Herc in armwrestling.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Wolverine bros prob solo if Herc goofs around

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: I mentioned Thor’s durability, how does that have anything to do with Wolverine taking a hit from Mjolnir without his healing factor? In this fight there is no Mjolnir and Logan has his healing factor.

I can redact my comment about Thor and everything else still stands.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules lol

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By rajjarsalt

@jay_z94: Losing the HF doesn’t make him any less durable. It just means he won’t heal, and he took a while to heal from that - but the KO is a a win condition accepted by OP.

As for Thor’s durability Wolverine was having difficulty cutting through his “thick hide” or sth. It’s more of a feat for Thor for sure

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc stomps lol

HarryCleese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glorious Herakles is the mightiest of all!

BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc absolutely destroys them XD

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends a lot on how Herc goes about this being Bloodlusted imo. Because dude went for a straight up choke-the-life-out-of-you move on Thor while "bloodlusted" and if he doesn't hold back in equal measure against the trio and actually tries to kill em with his skills utilized to the fullest he may very well win this, albeit with injuries.

If he messes up and fails to get a hold on em very early on, he might lose to an eye-gouge.

jay_z94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jay_z94

@rajjarsalt: HF does affect Logan’s durability, I don’t know how you can say otherwise. Also Hercules doesn’t have Mjolnir here…

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rajjarsalt: The Medusa sword cutting Here would indicate Logan's claws can cut Herc/wear him down then right?

@cergic said:

It depends a lot on how Herc goes about this being Bloodlusted imo. Because dude went for a straight up choke-the-life-out-of-you move on Thor while "bloodlusted" and if he doesn't hold back in equal measure against the trio and actually tries to kill em with his skills utilized to the fullest he may very well win this, albeit with injuries.

If he messes up and fails to get a hold on em very early on, he might lose to an eye-gouge.

The issue I see here is I think each of the trio is much more skilled than Herc, even if he uses his skills to the fullest. Along with some of their agility and healing factors/adamantium skeletons, I think they can last longer than people think.

@jay_z94: the cut is small though, especially for a sword. If Thor is being brought up then it's lights out for Logan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I think this example proves why this is an interesting battle - Herc can't do this like Thor can.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lotta Herc anti feats here... Damn

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rajjarsalt

@kevd4wg: Ye I think the claws can cut him but not instantly destroy him. Like Wolverine had difficulty tearing through Thor due to his thick flesh. Though getting dropped by a Wolverine skrull is admittedly pretty bad even if it was in berserker state

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I admittedly have no idea who Daken is, but if he's anything like the other 3, then probably Hercules. It's just kind of a bunch of people who can't meaningfully hurt each other, but given the massive strength gap, I can imagine an incapacitation from Hercules

ShockMcuWaxIf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The god

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By cergic
@kevd4wg said:

@rajjarsalt: The Medusa sword cutting Here would indicate Logan's claws can cut Herc/wear him down then right?

@cergic said:

The issue I see here is I think each of the trio is much more skilled than Herc, even if he uses his skills to the fullest. Along with some of their agility and healing factors/adamantium skeletons, I think they can last longer than people think.

@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I think this example proves why this is an interesting battle - Herc can't do this like Thor can.

At the very least 1 of the trio is, i agree. That said, i had in mind that if Herc's fighting at the best of his abilities and with half a brain in the fight, he'd use some of his advantages to his .... well, advantage (IE lift up the entire fighting area and smash it down, then go for fast KO/killing moves type of stuff that exclusively is options he's got). But that's a big "if". Should Herc waltz in and act superior in a generic fashion he's likely to get a claw inside of his ear

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@cergic: so basically, the only way Herc wins is if he fights with 4d Chess 100,000 IQ Batman strat level moves.... Like plug in the controller and play cus he doesn't have the Battle IQ feats to pull it off type sh*t....

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic: so basically, the only way Herc wins is if he fights with 4d Chess 100,000 IQ Batman strat level moves.... Like plug in the controller and play cus he doesn't have the Battle IQ feats to pull it off type sh*t....

No, but if that's what you got out of it, then sure.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rajjarsalt
@cergic said:
@kevd4wg said:

@cergic said:

@rajjarsalt said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

At the very least 1 of the trio is, i agree. That said, i had in mind that if Herc's fighting at the best of his abilities and with half a brain in the fight, he'd use some of his advantages to his .... well, advantage (IE lift up the entire fighting area and smash it down, then go for fast KO/killing moves type of stuff that exclusively is options he's got). But that's a big "if". Should Herc waltz in and act superior in a generic fashion he's likely to get a claw inside of his ear

Well, Hercules did dodge Wolverine's claws and prevented Wolverine from using them.

As for skill, he did invent Pankration alongside Theseus + stuff like

No Caption Provided
BBNakedSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cergic Well Herc's actually been shown to be pretty skilled himself. While mortal and completely depowered he was able to contend with and arguably had the advantage over Elektra, and even destroyed one of her daggers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OT: Hercules definitely wins this. The only debatable part of this is if Hercules is able to avoid getting a lethal slice from them before he's able to KO them, but lots of people tend to underestimate Herc's speed. He actually has some pretty good speed and reaction feats.

Herc was able to blitz through Spider Man, Iron Man, Spider-Woman, and even Wolverine himself:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And was able to react to Quicksilver:

No Caption Provided

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bbnakedsnake:

Yeah, i agree. Thats the angle i had since the start - if Herc actually TRIES here and isn't a morgon, he's got good odds

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By cergic