Hercules vs Wolverine

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By spidey 15
@midnite marauder: You are wrong.... no one said that these guys can crush the adam...if you read better i said he will crush his skull against his brain...and it already been done... some of his brain cells will be destroy...he won't heal and he will be KOed....
hdorman1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By hdorman1

herc easily 

Avatar image for midnite_marauder
midnite marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By midnite marauder
@spidey 15: I guess this never happened 

Or this 

or this 

All of those are more then sufficient to destroy braincells and in the second pic his brain was completely gone yet none of these KO-ed him. So where your evidence that Hercules wil KO him in one hit?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By spidey 15
@midnite marauder: As i said one hit won't be enough...but if he landed the first hit...it will be enough to make him some brain damage and then he will continue to hit him until will KO him...=]
midnite marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By midnite marauder
@spidey 15: Proof?
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By spidey 15
@midnite marauder:
No Caption Provided
midnite marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By midnite marauder
@spidey 15: Ok? Proof that Hercules has the required strength knock out Wolverine and from what I see thats WWH and Wolverine isn't out yet since his eyes are still open and he giving a narrative. Besides that Hulk's strength dwarfs that of Hercules. Its fallacy to say just because subject A can do such and such Subject B can also do it especially with no proof to back up that statement.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By spidey 15
@midnite marauder:
No Caption Provided

Herc has similar strength to Hulk...and i already mentioned that Wolvie has been KOed by less
midnite marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By midnite marauder
@spidey 15: Not really. The madder Hulk gets the stronger he gets. WWH very footsteps put an entire land mass in jeopardy has Herc shown similar feats? Doubtful. Hulk and Herc aren't even in the same league. So once again its fallacy to compare to say just because Subject A(who is superior in almost every way) beat Logan Subject B(who's inferior) can do it. Subject A(namely Hulk) has the benefit of an advanced healing factor which heals the wound while the damage is being done. Subject B(Herc) doesn't have that luxury. If Subject A gets his arm cut off he can just put it back on or grow a new one Subject B however once again doesn't have that luxury which is a nice thing to have had especially given the opponent he faces now. 

And besides that fact what makes you think that Wolverine is just going to be standing there idly while Herc pounds on his face? I would think He would move since that would be in his bet interest. Besides that fact analyze who Wolverine is for a second. 

The man has worked for and been trained by Multiple Spec Ops organizations. He's a master of far more martial arts skills then Hercules. He has the ability to do lasting damage while Herc doesn't. And given Logan's training and knowledge of the opponent before him he'd either ambush him(not a stretch since he's special forces) or attack first. Based on Logans aggression level I'd say the latter is most likely which in that case he'd go for either the legs or the arms first to cripple his opponent(once again Herc can't block Logan's claws and fat chance of him catching the arms of someone so much smaller then him) then work his way to more vital areas. If that fails he can keep coming until he wins cause correct me if I'm wrong but this is a battle to the death and only one person here is capable of killing the other and it ain't Herc.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By spidey 15
@midnite marauder: As i stated since Wolvie has been KOed by less.... Hercules is at class 100 and maybe above....there is no difficulty for him to crush his skull against his brain....just because its adam doesn't change the fact that cam destroy some brain cells.....
Hercules can do a thunderclap or make an earthquake by punching on the ground...wolvie will lost his balance and Herc will attack him...=]
midnite marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By midnite marauder

You didn't answer my question since this is a battle to the DEATH(correct me if I'm wrong) can Herc kill Wolverine? I'd say no. The most he can do is KO him. However wolverine won't be amused and will be back for revenge most likely from behind or above or when he's sleep. But once again is this a battle to the death or to the KO?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By spidey 15
@midnite marauder said:
" You didn't answer my question since this is a battle to the DEATH(correct me if I'm wrong) can Herc kill Wolverine? I'd say no. The most he can do is KO him. However wolverine won't be amused and will be back for revenge most likely from behind or above or when he's sleep. But once again is this a battle to the death or to the KO? "
Haha..you fell in my trap...read this carefully

No Caption Provided
midnite marauder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By midnite marauder
@spidey 15: This strip proves absolutely nothing. How exactly is breaking Logan's neck gonna kill him when a block of plastic explosives in the throat didn't? From a scientific point of view his head should have been blown off his shoulders. Also its said the only way to truly kill Wolverine is via decapitation or suffocation. However 1 of these has been proven false since getting all your flesh(including your lungs) burnt away doesn't leave any way to get oxygen into a blood stream that doesn't exist. Decapitation might be viable however I'm not convinced that will work either or if its even possible without a blade thin enough to slip in between the vertebrae since he's been hit hard enough to literally rip his head off multiple times or at the very least snap his neck by people much stronger then Spider Man including Hulk and The Juggernaut.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By spidey 15
@midnite marauder: Sorry but it proves many things.....
The example you just mention is this because it was writen by different writer....
The point of that moment it was who will try to kill the other first....if spidey wouldn't hesitate to kill...wolvie would be dead right now....so you have to count it as a fact if someone tries to snap his neck will die....=]

And those ppl you mentioned never really did something to be similar to snap the other's neck...=]
PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#65  Edited By PowerHerc

Hercules wins.   

Too bad Wolverine has to die.  Herc can kill him.  Wolverine's skeleton is made of Adamantium but his connective tissue isn't.  Hercules could rip him in half, tear his head off or pull his heart and guts out of his torso throught the abdominal wall just to name a few possibilities where the injury(s) would be far beyond Logan's ability to heal.  Given the pretext for this battle; Herc knows it's a battle to the death and therefore takes it seriously and finishes Logan decidedly, no matter how gory or gruesome.  Wolverine would'nt stand a chance. 
ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

-waits for Wolvie fans-

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done before, but Herc loses. Wolverine vs Herc is basicially Hulk vs Woverine if you take away Old Greenskin's healing factor (Which is Logan wins)

Jokerpoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Herc.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules 1 shots Sniktbub.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By laflux

Just to lay out a few points. Spider-Man while joking around was untouchable to Herc, who was literally hitting thin air trying to tag him. Logan may not be as agile nor have as great aviodence but most importantly, Peter was getting multiple shots on Hercules. Wolverine's combat speed isn't so far behind Peter's that he isn't going to be getting that much less hits in, and unlike Peter he isn't going to be punching him with blunt tramua, he's going to be clawing him with steak knives that have gone through Thanos, Hulk, Gladiator (all guys who are physically more superior or equal to Hercules). Thor even admitted that he couldn't hold out long against Logan's damage output and he had the advantage of wearing armor as well. If we switch things around, Wolverine has tanked hits that have sent him flying halfway across the Globe, hits from an Enraged Wonder Man, Hits from Hulk, Thing, Kid Gladiator without being K.O'ed.

The point about WWH is an old one, but may be referenced again, so I'll break it down. Hulk allowed Logan to slash his eyes, because he knew he could heal from it. Herc tries the same move, and he is blinded. WWH beat Wolverine punch-drunk. With a few punches, WWH beat Herc face so bad it started to look like Hamburger meat.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Hercules' ambiguous thousands of years of fighting experience lets him dominate this fight. He's a warrior.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Herc

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Wolverine008

Wolverine saws off Hercules' face.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By laflux

@wolverine08 said:

Hercules' ambiguous thousands of years of fighting experience lets him dominate this fight. He's a warrior.

U trolling me :P

cdiddyman911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules after a good battle wins as i doubt Wolverine can even do enough damage to hurt Hercules any way.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08 said:

U trolling me :P

No Caption Provided

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08: Not when people start saying stuff like Wolverine gets ripped in half, or Herc can't be hurt. Or my personal favorite, Herc is a God so he wins.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Wolverine008

@laflux said:

@wolverine08: Not when people start saying stuff like Wolverine gets ripped in half, or Herc can't be hurt. Or my personal favorite, Herc is a God so he wins.

Yeah, usually when powerhouses like Thor and Hercules whom have the "God" title slapped beside their names are in battles they can't win, the arguments for them usually end up deteriorating to that they are gods and have like, thousands of years of unmeasurable experience, so they win. They also end up invulnerable all of a sudden too cause' their gods, yo.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Herc

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

-waits for Wolvie fans-

they came and left 3 years ago lol XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

Herc

Why?

Claws may hurt Hercules, but they will not produce him serious injuries. Herc is also more skilled for combat than Thor or Hulk and his strength is just on par. A few hits from him and Logan is done.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Wolverine008

@wolverine08 said:

@perethorn said:

Herc

Why?

Claws may hurt Hercules, but they will not produce him serious injuries. Herc is also more skilled for combat than Thor or Hulk and his strength is just on par. A few hits from him and Logan is done.

Claws that have almost ripped away Gladiator's shoulder, have cut off half of the Thing's face with one swipe, recently one shotted Savage Hulk when they were thrust into his brain, pierced deeply into Thanos, cut World War Hulk despite his hardened skin and ripped his eyes out, etc. aren't going to produce "serious" injuries? Wolverine hits Hercules in a vital area like the throat or face in this type of manner:

No Caption Provided

and Herc will be nigh dead. Being superior to Thor in H2H combat is utterly unimpressive in comparison to Wolverine. Thor hasn't mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu, he hasn't been noted explicitly to have mastered any alien martial arts, he can't put down fellow aliens with pressure points like Wolverine has, he can't create pseudo aneurysms with simple kicks like Wolverine has, he can't determine weak spots with just a glance, etc. And despite all of Hercules vaunted skill, Amadeus Cho already noted that he just swings wildly in fights with no actual aim. Wolverine has tanked punches from people just as strong or stronger than Herc like World War Hulk(6 times to be exact), Wonder Man, Namor, Skaar, etc. He can take a few hits, and he won't even be getting touched much. Hercules has no speed feats that put him in Wolverine's tier speed wise, and people with similar speed to James like Spider-Man have danced around Herc casually.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#85  Edited By frozen  Moderator  Online

Hercules slaughterhouse. Not even a close fight --- Hercules has lifted entire cities.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By copete

If Wolverine went for his jugular, would Hercules be BANG BANG DEAD?

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just my 2 cents, Wolverine has never been able to be ripped or seperated from his limbs or other extremities. So Herc cannot win that way. He can surely KO Logan with enough hits in succession, but I don't know if Logan will allow that. Can Logan saw off Herc's head, limbs, etc?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

@wolverine08 said:

@perethorn said:

Herc

Why?

Claws that have almost ripped away Gladiator's shoulder, have cut off half of the Thing's face with one swipe, recently one shotted Savage Hulk when they were thrust into his brain, pierced deeply into Thanos, cut World War Hulk despite his hardened skin and ripped his eyes out, etc. aren't going to produce "serious" injuries? Wolverine hits Hercules in a vital area like the throat or face in this type of manner:

No Caption Provided

and Herc will be nigh dead. Being superior to Thor in H2H combat is utterly unimpressive in comparison to Wolverine. Thor hasn't mastered 18 forms of Kung Fu, he hasn't been noted explicitly to have mastered any alien martial arts, he can't put down fellow aliens with pressure points like Wolverine has, he can't create pseudo aneurysms with simple kicks like Wolverine has, he can't determine weak spots with just a glance, etc. And despite all of Hercules vaunted skill, Amadeus Cho already noted that he just swings wildly in fights with no actual aim. Wolverine has tanked punches from people just as strong or stronger than Herc like World War Hulk(6 times to be exact), Wonder Man, Namor, Skaar, etc. He can take a few hits, and he won't even be getting touched much. Hercules has no speed feats that put him in Wolverine's tier speed wise, and people with similar speed to James like Spider-Man have danced around Herc casually.

The only feat that i will consider impressive is the one with WWH (and WWH won that fight quite handily at the end). Gladiator is less durable than most powerhouses, Thing skin is hard, but not that much, Savage Hulk is < Thor and Herc, Thanos laughed of Wolverine attack. And remember that it is accepted that Thor and Hercules are equals, Wolverine is not killing him.

And you taking Herc' strength lightly, he is strong enough to take planets out of orbit and trade blows with powerhouses, and the guys you mentioned, most of them are outclassed in strength by Hercules (except for WWH, who may be arguably stronger, but not by much). Logan may endure 2 or 3 hits from Herc, but he eventually will fall (like in the fight with WWH, Logan got trashed after only a few hits)

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

Just my 2 cents, Wolverine has never been able to be ripped or seperated from his limbs or other extremities. So Herc cannot win that way. He can surely KO Logan with enough hits in succession, but I don't know if Logan will allow that. Can Logan saw off Herc's head, limbs, etc?

Definitely.

copete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@copete said:

Definitely.

Than I think Logan got this than. He has the skill to avoid hits and do his thing.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Jacthripper

Hercules can literally bfr him with a kick, or even just hit hard enough to break the ground under their feet. Wolverine wins this the sameway he could beat Thor: he can't. Yes wolverine is faster, but one hit can eliminate that speed real quick. Hercules is almost a god in the Marvel U, he is immortal and the champion of Olympus. Remember that he possesses a portion of his fathers strength. His father oneshotted the hulk, what will a short hairy canadian do?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

@perethorn said:

@wolverine08 said:

@perethorn said:

Herc

Why?

No Caption Provided

The only feat that i will consider impressive is the one with WWH (and WWH won that fight quite handily at the end). Gladiator is less durable than most powerhouses, Thing skin is hard, but not that much, Savage Hulk is < Thor and Herc, Thanos laughed of Wolverine attack. And remember that it is accepted that Thor and Hercules are equals, Wolverine is not killing him.

And you taking Herc' strength lightly, he is strong enough to take planets out of orbit and trade blows with powerhouses, and the guys you mentioned, most of them are outclassed in strength by Hercules (except for WWH, who may be arguably stronger, but not by much). Logan may endure 2 or 3 hits from Herc, but he eventually will fall (like in the fight with WWH, Logan got trashed after only a few hits)

World War Hulk succinctly destroyed Hercules in a few hits so I'm not sure why you are mentioning Wolverine losing to World War Hulk like Hercules did exponentially better in some way. Savage Hulk has managed to defeat Thor in canon, modern stories now so I wouldn't be too quick to go Thor>Hulk, and Savage Hulk has a plethora of durability feats that suggest that he is just as, if not more durable than Thor to boot. You don't seem to get the point of the Thanos, nobody cares if Thanos laughed off the attack, the point was that Wolverine was able to deeply pierce the hide of a being that is more durable than Hercules is. Besides saying that Wolverine won't severely hurt Hercules, you haven't given any actual reasoning as to why adamantium claws that have managed to severely injure people in the same league and even superior to Herc durability wise been injured by them. Is Hercules immune to adamantium? Wolverine has managed to tank hits from people in Herc's weight class strength wise, and he doesn't need to tank hits. He's exponentially faster and more skilled than Hercules. He'll be landing more hits, and each will be debilitating seeing as how Herc doesn't have a ridiculous healing factor to save him like it has with other powerhouses in the past like Hulk.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

@wolverine08 said:

@perethorn said:

@wolverine08 said:

@perethorn said:

Herc

Why?

No Caption Provided

World War Hulk succinctly destroyed Hercules in a few hits so I'm not sure why you are mentioning Wolverine losing to World War Hulk like Hercules did exponentially better in some way. Savage Hulk has managed to defeat Thor in canon, modern stories now so I wouldn't be too quick to go Thor>Hulk, and Savage Hulk has a plethora of durability feats that suggest that he is just as, if not more durable than Thor to boot. You don't seem to get the point of the Thanos, nobody cares if Thanos laughed off the attack, the point was that Wolverine was able to deeply pierce the hide of a being that is more durable than Hercules is. Besides saying that Wolverine won't severely hurt Hercules, you haven't given any actual reasoning as to why adamantium claws that have managed to severely injure people in the same league and even superior to Herc durability wise been injured by them. Is Hercules immune to adamantium? Wolverine has managed to tank hits from people in Herc's weight class strength wise, and he doesn't need to tank hits. He's exponentially faster and more skilled than Hercules. He'll be landing more hits, and each will be debilitating seeing as how Herc doesn't have a ridiculous healing factor to save him like it has with other powerhouses in the past like Hulk.

The Herc that fought WWH was depowered, that's why he lost so badly.

Savage Hulk has defeated Thor, yes, but he has more losses than victories. And Savage Hulk durability tends to change according to his emotional state, but most of the time, it's below Thor.

Wolverine has been KOed by people like Captain America, Daredevil and Spider-Man. You can't say completely that he has the durability to keep up here, due to the fact that street level attacks can put him down.

And the reason of why Logan claws are not killing Herc? Wolverine may be faster (but c'mon, he is not a super sonic speedster, Herc will be able to at least see him) but again, he may have hurt all those people, but it wasn't able to do much against a guy like Thor (You can see Logan repeatedly stabbing and slashing Thor, without doing much) and you're also assuming that Herc is going to stand still and leave Wolverine to attack him, Herc is not a douche bag and he is perfectly aware of the enemy and also, Hercules has taken attacks far more powerful than a slash from Wolverine and he was fine. Herc may get hurt, but he is not dying against Wolverine claws.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hercules has a healing factor. Its not the greatest around but still...

Anyway, Hercules is better than logan in every physical way except adamantium-durability and healing factor.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By MonsterStomp

Hercules wins because he got one shotted by Iron Fist.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By D3athstroke

Hercules dented Adamantine which is harder than Adamantim.
If wolverine gets hit by serious Hercules his Skull will be dented and i seriously doubt that his regeneration will help him there.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hercules wins because he got one shotted by Iron Fist.

Haha, oh actually?

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers