• 121 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
Avatar image for mikemaximum
#1 Posted by mikemaximum (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules is somewhat drunk and is hitting on Jean Grey (no Phoenix) at a bar. This results in a all out brawl between these X-Men and Hercules. X-Men have no morals since they feel like Hercules is a huge (no pun intended) threat.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for edgeworth_11
#2 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean, Iceman, Storm and Rogue can solo.
Avatar image for backflip
#3 Posted by Backflip (2287 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't think if Hercules has any TP resistance, because Jean is the X-Men's only chance. Unless this is Current Iceman in which he can also deal a lot of damage, but still, Angel, Bishop, Cyclops and even Wolverine are all mostly cannon fodder. Storm has a chance at being useful due to her flight and Rogue has some strength and again Flight.

I reckon the X-Men can just scrape a win.

Avatar image for bucketz
#4 Posted by Bucketz (921 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men curb stomps and then wipes each of their asses with hercules.

Avatar image for thegoldenone
#5 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz said:
" X-men curb stomps and then wipes each of their asses with hercules. "
How?
Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
#6 Posted by Gremlin From Kremlin (2978 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" Jean, Iceman, Storm and Rogue can solo. "
Avatar image for ageofhurricane
#7 Posted by AgeofHurricane (7703 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne: Hercules can't take on so many attack's at once
Avatar image for bucketz
#8 Edited by Bucketz (921 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules would have so many attacks hitting him at once that it would be depressing to watch. Ice man, cyclops, storm and jean in the back just blasting the hell out of hercules, while logan with his adamantium claws, agility, skeleton and knowledge of almost (if not all) forms of martial arts, while the rest beat the shit out of him. Hell, while the fights going on they can even devise a strategy and multiple forms of curb stomping hercules into oblivion with the X-mens tactics. Don't get me wrong, it would be entertaining to watch.


EDIT: Not to mention they have Beast to mention one of the super geniuses in the battle
Avatar image for mellowyellowfellow
#9 Posted by MellowYellowFellow (17 posts) - - Show Bio

To be honest.... I think if Hercules wasn't that drunk and he had No Morals too. Then i think Hercules could take the X-Men. Hercules Durability and Stamina is ridicules High to the point where all the blasts and punches form the battle really wouldn't phase him. Ya sure it would Hurt like hell. But still with Hercules History from taking Beatings and always coming out on top when ever he has taking on Cosmic beings. So with that sad i don't think the X-men could really win this one. But thats just my opinion.

Avatar image for edgeworth_11
#10 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, Rogue can take everyone's powers, such as ICeman, Storm, Cyclops, etc and just fly and blast the tar out of him. ICeman freezes him to death, Jena mind rapes him, Storm stays in the air and tosses Herculs in a giant tornado into the ocean and Iceman freezes it. So many ways Xmen stomp him.
Avatar image for nefarious
#11 Posted by Nefarious (35585 posts) - - Show Bio

Any one of the X-Men can solo here.

Avatar image for bucketz
#12 Posted by Bucketz (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@MellowYellowFellow: When you can show me something equivalent to Hercules getting attacked by 9 of some of the best mutants in marvel, i will be impressed. Honestly, its just too much for Hercules to handle, drunk or not. Maybe if you take away Cyclops, Ice Man and Storm i will agree. But, with all this happening to Hercules at once it would be too easy for the X-Men to execute a plan or position to take Hercules down or at least knock him out to BFR him. The power of Cyclops's strongest blast combined with Now a day Ice Man's attacks while Hercules is being attacked by 7 other highly trained teammates working together to save each others life. In the end X-Men wins.
Avatar image for the_darknessss
#13 Posted by the darknessss (3266 posts) - - Show Bio
@AgeofHurricane said:
"

                    @TheGoldenOne: Hercules can't take on so many attack's at once

                   

                "
Avatar image for mellowyellowfellow
#14 Posted by MellowYellowFellow (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz: Is it that hard to believe that Hercules would have a chance at beating the X-Men? Hasn't Hercules went toe-toe with Hulk/WWH?
Is he not almost on par with The Mighty Thunder God Thor? hasn't he overcame Galactus? Is he not One of the Best Hand-Hand Combat fighters out there? Is he not one of Marvels Strongest PowerHouse?..... Ill im looking at is facts.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for bucketz
#15 Posted by Bucketz (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@MellowYellowFellow: Even with all that in consideration, i could post all of the X-Men feats but I rather not bore you because there are to many. I don't see Hercules killing all 9 X-Men he is going up against. Maybe Angel and bishop, but he would be to damaged from getting attacked by everyone at once. Say Hercules maybe hits wolverine, wolverine has claws and a ridiculous healing factor to just jump back in the fight. Hercules would not be able to focus on one person to kill because he has to worry about all of them. Beast is a super genius, while the fights going on he can devise a strategy to knockout Hercules and the X-Men could BFR him. They don't need to kill him. Rogue can sneak behind Hercules while he is getting owned and suck his powers. When Hercules turns around to worry about that then wolverine comes and slices him multiple times and don't forget he is getting smashed by 7 other X-Men. Strength in numbers is a powerful thing and the easiest way the X-Men can win is BFR.
Avatar image for mellowyellowfellow
#16 Posted by MellowYellowFellow (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bucketz: im not going to lie and say it wouldn't be one hell of a fight. But with  These X-Men he put against Hercules is not enough. Theres not one Powerhouse in this Pic  Maybe if he included Colosuss i can see them WHOOPING Hercules ass.... Okay... First off The only real threat here is Iceman and Rogue but ill star with the others first.
1. Scott Indeed has a powerful Optic Blast. BUT he CAN get Exhausted from overuse of his power. FACT(Recently shown in Wolverine#7or8) Hercules Durability is to High for Cyclops.
2. Wolverine. Granted he is a very deadly weapon in the Team. But There is only so much he can do. Yes he has a super healing factor. but Hercules Has Insanely High Durability and a Healing Factor of his own.(He is a God after all) i can easily see Hercules Grabbing Wolverine and Throwing a Brett Favre pass. Just Like what World War Hulk did to Wolverine.
3. Storm. storm is not that big of a deal to Hercules even if she zapped him with lighting.. Hercules could easily withstand Storms lighting. Hercules has taking Blows from Thor's Mjolnir and Zeus's ThunderBolts which is a Fact. Both Thor and Zeus Thunder/Lighting attacks are Far Greater than Storms. its more like in a whole different League.Fact.
4. Angel is a good fighter. Plus he can fly... Thats really bout it.  he is not that big of a threat to Hercules..
5. Iceman is prob the best bet against Hercules But with all that Stamina,Durability,Strength, Thousand Years of Combat Experience, His own Healing Factor. Theres only so much Iceman would be able to do.
5. Rogue could do a GREAT deal of Hurt to Hercules no more than Wolverine,Cyclops,Iceman could do.. Yes she could just get behind Hercules and drain him and IMMOBILIZE for a brief moment or two...But do we even know if She could use her Powers on a GOD? Me IDK. Its Debatable.
With all the powers and skill of "These" X-men. the thing about them is they all have Limits with there power and it has been SHOWN in Comics there Limits. I Still think they could not KILL him. Immobilize.....YES. I Truly Believe that "These" X-Men can do that But KILLING...Can't see it.... If this fight is to the death than i would say Hercules winning. 6 out of 10.
Avatar image for capfanboy
#17 Posted by CapFanboy (5590 posts) - - Show Bio
@MellowYellowFellow said:
" @Bucketz: im not going to lie and say it wouldn't be one hell of a fight. But with  These X-Men he put against Hercules is not enough. Theres not one Powerhouse in this Pic  Maybe if he included Colosuss i can see them WHOOPING Hercules ass.... Okay... First off The only real threat here is Iceman and Rogue but ill star with the others first.
1. Scott Indeed has a powerful Optic Blast. BUT he CAN get Exhausted from overuse of his power. FACT(Recently shown in Wolverine#7or8) Hercules Durability is to High for Cyclops.
2. Wolverine. Granted he is a very deadly weapon in the Team. But There is only so much he can do. Yes he has a super healing factor. but Hercules Has Insanely High Durability and a Healing Factor of his own.(He is a God after all) i can easily see Hercules Grabbing Wolverine and Throwing a Brett Favre pass. Just Like what World War Hulk did to Wolverine.
3. Storm. storm is not that big of a deal to Hercules even if she zapped him with lighting.. Hercules could easily withstand Storms lighting. Hercules has taking Blows from Thor's Mjolnir and Zeus's ThunderBolts which is a Fact. Both Thor and Zeus Thunder/Lighting attacks are Far Greater than Storms. its more like in a whole different League.Fact.
4. Angel is a good fighter. Plus he can fly... Thats really bout it.  he is not that big of a threat to Hercules..
5. Iceman is prob the best bet against Hercules But with all that Stamina,Durability,Strength, Thousand Years of Combat Experience, His own Healing Factor. Theres only so much Iceman would be able to do.
5. Rogue could do a GREAT deal of Hurt to Hercules no more than Wolverine,Cyclops,Iceman could do.. Yes she could just get behind Hercules and drain him and IMMOBILIZE for a brief moment or two...But do we even know if She could use her Powers on a GOD? Me IDK. Its Debatable.
With all the powers and skill of "These" X-men. the thing about them is they all have Limits with there power and it has been SHOWN in Comics there Limits. I Still think they could not KILL him. Immobilize.....YES. I Truly Believe that "These" X-Men can do that But KILLING...Can't see it.... If this fight is to the death than i would say Hercules winning. 6 out of 10.
"
she did it to Ares
Avatar image for bucketz
#18 Posted by Bucketz (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@MellowYellowFellow:  If they Immboloize him. That means hey win. Once he is immobolize they can preferably dump him in a volcano (hows that for death?) or simply BFR him. Yes, killing him would be hard, but understand that this is a battle for who would win. By BFR'ing him or permenatley immobilize him then the x-men win. If this was "Hercules vs these X-men fight to the death" then it is more debatable. I believe that the X-Men with their tactics will immobolize hulk or incapacitate him to BFR him or to be mean launch him to outer space or send him in a volcano.
Avatar image for bucketz
#19 Posted by Bucketz (921 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy said:
" @MellowYellowFellow said:
" @Bucketz: im not going to lie and say it wouldn't be one hell of a fight. But with  These X-Men he put against Hercules is not enough. Theres not one Powerhouse in this Pic  Maybe if he included Colosuss i can see them WHOOPING Hercules ass.... Okay... First off The only real threat here is Iceman and Rogue but ill star with the others first.
1. Scott Indeed has a powerful Optic Blast. BUT he CAN get Exhausted from overuse of his power. FACT(Recently shown in Wolverine#7or8) Hercules Durability is to High for Cyclops.
2. Wolverine. Granted he is a very deadly weapon in the Team. But There is only so much he can do. Yes he has a super healing factor. but Hercules Has Insanely High Durability and a Healing Factor of his own.(He is a God after all) i can easily see Hercules Grabbing Wolverine and Throwing a Brett Favre pass. Just Like what World War Hulk did to Wolverine.
3. Storm. storm is not that big of a deal to Hercules even if she zapped him with lighting.. Hercules could easily withstand Storms lighting. Hercules has taking Blows from Thor's Mjolnir and Zeus's ThunderBolts which is a Fact. Both Thor and Zeus Thunder/Lighting attacks are Far Greater than Storms. its more like in a whole different League.Fact.
4. Angel is a good fighter. Plus he can fly... Thats really bout it.  he is not that big of a threat to Hercules..
5. Iceman is prob the best bet against Hercules But with all that Stamina,Durability,Strength, Thousand Years of Combat Experience, His own Healing Factor. Theres only so much Iceman would be able to do.
5. Rogue could do a GREAT deal of Hurt to Hercules no more than Wolverine,Cyclops,Iceman could do.. Yes she could just get behind Hercules and drain him and IMMOBILIZE for a brief moment or two...But do we even know if She could use her Powers on a GOD? Me IDK. Its Debatable.
With all the powers and skill of "These" X-men. the thing about them is they all have Limits with there power and it has been SHOWN in Comics there Limits. I Still think they could not KILL him. Immobilize.....YES. I Truly Believe that "These" X-Men can do that But KILLING...Can't see it.... If this fight is to the death than i would say Hercules winning. 6 out of 10.
"
she did it to Ares "
Exactly
Avatar image for powerherc
#20 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio


Hercules defeats these X-Men. 

If Jean had the Phoenix-Force she could solo.

 

Alternatively, who's to say Jean doesn't welcome Herc's attention and decide to have a tryst with him?  Maybe she would, considering Scott getting involved with Emma.

Avatar image for nefarious
#21 Posted by Nefarious (35585 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc has defeated more powerful opponents than the X-Men.

Avatar image for mellowyellowfellow
#22 Posted by MellowYellowFellow (17 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc: Thank you... Finally someone who has reason. everyone was saying "These X-Men" Could beat Hercules. I Guess no one really knows how strong Hercules is.haha
Avatar image for powerherc
#23 Posted by PowerHerc (86188 posts) - - Show Bio
@MellowYellowFellow:
You're welcome.
Avatar image for sa5m
#24 Posted by sa5m (2381 posts) - - Show Bio

X-Men =)

Avatar image for barelyaverage1
#25 Posted by BarelyAverage (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see these x-men taking him down but I can also see Hercules taking this. He'd have to knock out wolverine first, the only that can do any real damage to him. The other x-men can sting him but I don't see any heavy hitters in this that can knock Herc out

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
#26 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17185 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean, Iceman or Storm can solo.

Avatar image for thegoldenone
#27 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nefarious said:
" Any one of the X-Men can solo here. "
Are you joking?
Avatar image for edgeworth_11
#28 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean, Iceman and Storm can take him out.
Avatar image for edgeworth_11
#29 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio

and Rogue.
Avatar image for ghostrider29
#30 Posted by GhostRider29 (2956 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules with the win.
Avatar image for edgeworth_11
#31 Posted by Edgeworth_11 (5235 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29 said:
"Hercules with the win. "

How? Jean would mindrape, Iceman freezes his blood, Storm can stay away and hit him with thunder bolts, and Rogue can do the same after she absorbs their powers or just absorb Herc.
Avatar image for karrob
#32 Posted by karrob (4305 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins 

Avatar image for blackadam
#33 Posted by blackadam (2270 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edgeworth_11 said:
"Jean, Iceman, Storm and Rogue can solo. "

how storm is going to solo? the only way she can take a win is by bfr, she is not hurting hercules
Avatar image for blackadam
#34 Posted by blackadam (2270 posts) - - Show Bio
@CapFanboy said:
" @MellowYellowFellow said:
" @Bucketz: im not going to lie and say it wouldn't be one hell of a fight. But with  These X-Men he put against Hercules is not enough. Theres not one Powerhouse in this Pic  Maybe if he included Colosuss i can see them WHOOPING Hercules ass.... Okay... First off The only real threat here is Iceman and Rogue but ill star with the others first.
1. Scott Indeed has a powerful Optic Blast. BUT he CAN get Exhausted from overuse of his power. FACT(Recently shown in Wolverine#7or8) Hercules Durability is to High for Cyclops.
2. Wolverine. Granted he is a very deadly weapon in the Team. But There is only so much he can do. Yes he has a super healing factor. but Hercules Has Insanely High Durability and a Healing Factor of his own.(He is a God after all) i can easily see Hercules Grabbing Wolverine and Throwing a Brett Favre pass. Just Like what World War Hulk did to Wolverine.
3. Storm. storm is not that big of a deal to Hercules even if she zapped him with lighting.. Hercules could easily withstand Storms lighting. Hercules has taking Blows from Thor's Mjolnir and Zeus's ThunderBolts which is a Fact. Both Thor and Zeus Thunder/Lighting attacks are Far Greater than Storms. its more like in a whole different League.Fact.
4. Angel is a good fighter. Plus he can fly... Thats really bout it.  he is not that big of a threat to Hercules..
5. Iceman is prob the best bet against Hercules But with all that Stamina,Durability,Strength, Thousand Years of Combat Experience, His own Healing Factor. Theres only so much Iceman would be able to do.
5. Rogue could do a GREAT deal of Hurt to Hercules no more than Wolverine,Cyclops,Iceman could do.. Yes she could just get behind Hercules and drain him and IMMOBILIZE for a brief moment or two...But do we even know if She could use her Powers on a GOD? Me IDK. Its Debatable.
With all the powers and skill of "These" X-men. the thing about them is they all have Limits with there power and it has been SHOWN in Comics there Limits. I Still think they could not KILL him. Immobilize.....YES. I Truly Believe that "These" X-Men can do that But KILLING...Can't see it.... If this fight is to the death than i would say Hercules winning. 6 out of 10.
"
she did it to Ares "

and she almost has heart attack. ares is just 75 tons; hercules, on the other hand, is a solid 100 tonner, she would have problems absorbing herc powers.
Avatar image for bag_o_x_men
#35 Posted by bag_o_x_men (686 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of them can BFR Herc.  Cyke, Bishop, Storm, Rogue, Jean, and Bobby can all BFR for the win.  
Jean can win with TP or TK solo.  She can literally do anything she wants with him, drunk or not, morals or not, Phoenix Force or not.
Bobby can match Herc for strength and has superior durability.  Herc has no attacks that can even hurt him as he is now.  While Bobby can toss him into space, or freeze him solid, or suck all the moisture from his body.
Rogue has shown she can in fact absorb Gods.  So she can match Herc with his own strength, durability, and skill plus her own abilities.  To say nothing of the fact that she can become a gestalt character with Beast's intelligence, Wolverine's skills, hf, and senses, and everyone else's powers, including Herc. 
Cyke could possibly get a ko.  Not likely but possible.  He could flay the flesh from WWH.  WWH>Herc.  And don't bother saying he isn't.  I can give you scans of regular Hulk stalemating Herc, and beating the entire Avengers including Herc. 
Hell, even Warren could potentially pull off a BFR.  X-men stomp this.  Hercules has no chance.  Not even a thousandth of a percent.  This group of X-men could have beaten WWH...easily.  Herc goes down easier than that.

Avatar image for blackadam
#36 Posted by blackadam (2270 posts) - - Show Bio
@bag_o_x_men said:
"Most of them can BFR Herc.  Cyke, Bishop, Storm, Rogue, Jean, and Bobby can all BFR for the win.   Jean can win with TP or TK solo.  She can literally do anything she wants with him, drunk or not, morals or not, Phoenix Force or not.Bobby can match Herc for strength and has superior durability.  Herc has no attacks that can even hurt him as he is now.  While Bobby can toss him into space, or freeze him solid, or suck all the moisture from his body.Rogue has shown she can in fact absorb Gods.  So she can match Herc with his own strength, durability, and skill plus her own abilities.  To say nothing of the fact that she can become a gestalt character with Beast's intelligence, Wolverine's skills, hf, and senses, and everyone else's powers, including Herc.  Cyke could possibly get a ko.  Not likely but possible.  He could flay the flesh from WWH.  WWH>Herc.  And don't bother saying he isn't.  I can give you scans of regular Hulk stalemating Herc, and beating the entire Avengers including Herc.  Hell, even Warren could potentially pull off a BFR.  X-men stomp this.  Hercules has no chance.  Not even a thousandth of a percent.  This group of X-men could have beaten WWH...easily.  Herc goes down easier than that. "


this group of x- men can't beat wwhulk easily. warren can't pull a bfr

 

how iceman is durable than hercules now? how can iceman match hercules strength?

 

when absorbing ares powers she almost has a heart attack; ares is niot equal to hercules.

Avatar image for aero_gt
#37 Posted by Aero_gt (846 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men out of near spite or teamwork. Hercules will have a problem with foes the can fly and fight from a distance. The close ranged ones will be canon fodder, but wolverine will still be dangerous if he gets a good stab in. They can slow him down for many plans to occur.

Avatar image for nefarious
#38 Posted by Nefarious (35585 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheGoldenOne: Yep.
Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
#39 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (4701 posts) - - Show Bio

I am a big X-Men fan but the only hope I see with this lineup is for Jean to mess with his mind; if the others give her cover and backup, she could make him believe that the X-Men ran away, negate his aggression, put him to sleep or basically modify his thought process so they win via BFR or a nonviolent KO.

Avatar image for bag_o_x_men
#40 Posted by bag_o_x_men (686 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
"Most of them can BFR Herc.  Cyke, Bishop, Storm, Rogue, Jean, and Bobby can all BFR for the win.   Jean can win with TP or TK solo.  She can literally do anything she wants with him, drunk or not, morals or not, Phoenix Force or not.Bobby can match Herc for strength and has superior durability.  Herc has no attacks that can even hurt him as he is now.  While Bobby can toss him into space, or freeze him solid, or suck all the moisture from his body.Rogue has shown she can in fact absorb Gods.  So she can match Herc with his own strength, durability, and skill plus her own abilities.  To say nothing of the fact that she can become a gestalt character with Beast's intelligence, Wolverine's skills, hf, and senses, and everyone else's powers, including Herc.  Cyke could possibly get a ko.  Not likely but possible.  He could flay the flesh from WWH.  WWH>Herc.  And don't bother saying he isn't.  I can give you scans of regular Hulk stalemating Herc, and beating the entire Avengers including Herc.  Hell, even Warren could potentially pull off a BFR.  X-men stomp this.  Hercules has no chance.  Not even a thousandth of a percent.  This group of X-men could have beaten WWH...easily.  Herc goes down easier than that. "


this group of x- men can't beat wwhulk easily. warren can't pull a bfr

 

how iceman is durable than hercules now? how can iceman match hercules strength?

 

when absorbing ares powers she almost has a heart attack; ares is niot equal to hercules.

"
How do they not?  This group of X-Men includes Jean, who could take WWH alone.  And Bobby who could nearly do it. 
Warren BFR'ing is a long shot, but with drunk Herc, and Warren being a former friend, I could see Herc hesitating and BFR happening.  Again, extremely unlikely, and just an illustration of the fact that Herc is outgunned here since one of the weakest members could potentially eliminate him from the battle.
Bobby can increase his strength, size, and durability.    Bobby can match him physically, not to mention being able to freeze him or BFR him.  And Bobby can't be killed without tp, even if his entire body is destroyed.
You are right about Rogue with Ares, but that was because she tried to overdo it.  She has also been unable to completely drain Magneto before.  As long as she doesn't try to put Herc down by draining him, which she should know better than to try, she can absorb his abilities and match him.  And it doesn't change that she can absorb abilities from everyone else and take him out. 
Avatar image for blackadam
#41 Posted by blackadam (2270 posts) - - Show Bio
@bag_o_x_men said:
" @blackadam said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
"Most of them can BFR Herc.  Cyke, Bishop, Storm, Rogue, Jean, and Bobby can all BFR for the win.   Jean can win with TP or TK solo.  She can literally do anything she wants with him, drunk or not, morals or not, Phoenix Force or not.Bobby can match Herc for strength and has superior durability.  Herc has no attacks that can even hurt him as he is now.  While Bobby can toss him into space, or freeze him solid, or suck all the moisture from his body.Rogue has shown she can in fact absorb Gods.  So she can match Herc with his own strength, durability, and skill plus her own abilities.  To say nothing of the fact that she can become a gestalt character with Beast's intelligence, Wolverine's skills, hf, and senses, and everyone else's powers, including Herc.  Cyke could possibly get a ko.  Not likely but possible.  He could flay the flesh from WWH.  WWH>Herc.  And don't bother saying he isn't.  I can give you scans of regular Hulk stalemating Herc, and beating the entire Avengers including Herc.  Hell, even Warren could potentially pull off a BFR.  X-men stomp this.  Hercules has no chance.  Not even a thousandth of a percent.  This group of X-men could have beaten WWH...easily.  Herc goes down easier than that. "


this group of x- men can't beat wwhulk easily. warren can't pull a bfr

 

how iceman is durable than hercules now? how can iceman match hercules strength?

 

when absorbing ares powers she almost has a heart attack; ares is niot equal to hercules.

"
How do they not?  This group of X-Men includes Jean, who could take WWH alone.  And Bobby who could nearly do it.  Warren BFR'ing is a long shot, but with drunk Herc, and Warren being a former friend, I could see Herc hesitating and BFR happening.  Again, extremely unlikely, and just an illustration of the fact that Herc is outgunned here since one of the weakest members could potentially eliminate him from the battle.Bobby can increase his strength, size, and durability.    Bobby can match him physically, not to mention being able to freeze him or BFR him.  And Bobby can't be killed without tp, even if his entire body is destroyed.You are right about Rogue with Ares, but that was because she tried to overdo it.  She has also been unable to completely drain Magneto before.  As long as she doesn't try to put Herc down by draining him, which she should know better than to try, she can absorb his abilities and match him.  And it doesn't change that she can absorb abilities from everyone else and take him out.  "


so jean grey without phoenix can solo wwhulk? i highly doubt it.

 

thor is a friend of herc, yet he doesn't hesitate to fighh him, and to take him out. your statement of angel possibly taking out herc is ludicrous.

 

so iceman has matched a enemy above class hundred? i don't think so. iceman can take out hercules, but he can't match him in strength and durability. one thing is that he can recover an another is his durability. for example, wolverine can recover from a lot of damage because of his healing factor, yet he is not durable than thor.

 

she would just have a fraction of hec powers, that's not enough to take him out. she can copy the abilities of the other x-men, she would still have trouble with a foe like hercules.

 

most of  your statement are based on conjectures.

Avatar image for vidarrodinson
#42 Posted by vidarrodinson (142 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree. Hercules takes this.  Swap Hercules with the Hulk or Thor.  Same thing.  Right
Avatar image for zaiyan
#43 Edited by Zaiyan (475 posts) - - Show Bio

jean and iceman might do it, Storm could easily BFR a drunk Herc

Herc would kill the rest though

Avatar image for jayskee
#44 Posted by jayskee (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

Hercules
Avatar image for thunderbolt30
#45 Posted by THUNDERBOLT30 (12535 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the X-Men would win here, and even more so with no morals.

Avatar image for kallarkz
#46 Posted by Kallarkz (3388 posts) - - Show Bio
@PowerHerc said:
"


Hercules defeats these X-Men. 

If Jean had the Phoenix-Force she could solo.

 

Alternatively, who's to say Jean doesn't welcome Herc's attention and decide to have a tryst with him?  Maybe she would, considering Scott getting involved with Emma.

"
^

And i didn't read it but i'm looking for an Iceman fanboy to say "he turns his blood into ice".
Avatar image for madrid_san
#47 Posted by madrid_san (2197 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, assuming Herc does have blood, cant Iceman freeze it? The brain has enough water for ICeman to freeze also.
Avatar image for kurrent
#48 Posted by Kurrent (14336 posts) - - Show Bio

Pricne of Power is getting no love...This guy is half god that can go toe to toe with the likes of Thor and Hulk..not to mention over 3000 years of combat experience

Avatar image for bag_o_x_men
#49 Posted by bag_o_x_men (686 posts) - - Show Bio
@blackadam said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
" @blackadam said:
" @bag_o_x_men said:
"Most of them can BFR Herc.  Cyke, Bishop, Storm, Rogue, Jean, and Bobby can all BFR for the win.   Jean can win with TP or TK solo.  She can literally do anything she wants with him, drunk or not, morals or not, Phoenix Force or not.Bobby can match Herc for strength and has superior durability.  Herc has no attacks that can even hurt him as he is now.  While Bobby can toss him into space, or freeze him solid, or suck all the moisture from his body.Rogue has shown she can in fact absorb Gods.  So she can match Herc with his own strength, durability, and skill plus her own abilities.  To say nothing of the fact that she can become a gestalt character with Beast's intelligence, Wolverine's skills, hf, and senses, and everyone else's powers, including Herc.  Cyke could possibly get a ko.  Not likely but possible.  He could flay the flesh from WWH.  WWH>Herc.  And don't bother saying he isn't.  I can give you scans of regular Hulk stalemating Herc, and beating the entire Avengers including Herc.  Hell, even Warren could potentially pull off a BFR.  X-men stomp this.  Hercules has no chance.  Not even a thousandth of a percent.  This group of X-men could have beaten WWH...easily.  Herc goes down easier than that. "


this group of x- men can't beat wwhulk easily. warren can't pull a bfr

 

how iceman is durable than hercules now? how can iceman match hercules strength?

 

when absorbing ares powers she almost has a heart attack; ares is niot equal to hercules.

"
How do they not?  This group of X-Men includes Jean, who could take WWH alone.  And Bobby who could nearly do it.  Warren BFR'ing is a long shot, but with drunk Herc, and Warren being a former friend, I could see Herc hesitating and BFR happening.  Again, extremely unlikely, and just an illustration of the fact that Herc is outgunned here since one of the weakest members could potentially eliminate him from the battle.Bobby can increase his strength, size, and durability.    Bobby can match him physically, not to mention being able to freeze him or BFR him.  And Bobby can't be killed without tp, even if his entire body is destroyed.You are right about Rogue with Ares, but that was because she tried to overdo it.  She has also been unable to completely drain Magneto before.  As long as she doesn't try to put Herc down by draining him, which she should know better than to try, she can absorb his abilities and match him.  And it doesn't change that she can absorb abilities from everyone else and take him out.  "


so jean grey without phoenix can solo wwhulk? i highly doubt it.

 

thor is a friend of herc, yet he doesn't hesitate to fighh him, and to take him out. your statement of angel possibly taking out herc is ludicrous.

 

so iceman has matched a enemy above class hundred? i don't think so. iceman can take out hercules, but he can't match him in strength and durability. one thing is that he can recover an another is his durability. for example, wolverine can recover from a lot of damage because of his healing factor, yet he is not durable than thor.

 

she would just have a fraction of hec powers, that's not enough to take him out. she can copy the abilities of the other x-men, she would still have trouble with a foe like hercules.

 

most of  your statement are based on conjectures.

"
Yes Jean without Phoenix can solo Hulk.  That's just silly.  Jean, even without Phoenix, is still an Omega.
Iceman is capable of much above 100 class himself, and has the durability to match.  Not just the ability to repair, which as you pointed out is different.  And he wouldn't even have to do that.  He could jut freeze Herc.  He's frozen Legion, among others.   Legion >>>>>>>>>> Herc. 
Rogue has absorbed Juggernaut and Thor, I don't see why Herc would be any different.

Bobby grows in size, strength, and durability...to be fair, Cargil is not class 100, but this is a very small and weak iceform compared to some of Bobby's forms. 
I'll try to find the one where he's several hundred feet tall, and a match for Hulk in strength...

More Bobby giant and strong...





Bobby takes out Oblivion.  Oblivion >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Herc.



Bobby gets blown up while human.  Immediately after he was back, so maybe you can tell me any way Herc can stop Bobby.  Any way at all?


Again, Bobby blown up while human.  This was the first time.  He reformed himself with water from Ginneyah's body after this.  So again, what will Herc do?




Speaking of reforming out of someone else, it took him a little time in this instance, but...


Rogue absorbing Thor and using his powers...


I think that's enough for now.
Avatar image for out_of_space
#50 Posted by Out_of_Space (778 posts) - - Show Bio

Rogue, Storm and Jean solos.