Hercules vs Midnighter & Apollo

#1 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio

Can the Prince of Power defeat the hand in hand duo of Midnighter and Apollo? This is an arena battle, strictly H2H!

#2 Posted by oldmagic (5265 posts) - - Show Bio

oh yea.

#3 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"oh yea.
"
what?
#4 Edited by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio

So what do you mean with this battle? No powers like super strength, invulnerability, battle computer, flight etc...? In that case Hercules for the win. Hercules has a hell of a lot of fighting experience, Midnighter pretty much relies on his battle computer so if that's left he would be less of a force to be reckoned with.

So without powers, Hercules would win. With powers i'm gonna back Midnighter & Apollo.

#5 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio

What I meant was, just their powers, no doors, bfr's or prep! It's basically in the arena, with their powers, can the duo subdue and defeat the prince of power?

#6 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio
lordraiden said:
"What I meant was, just their powers, no doors, bfr's or prep! It's basically in the arena, with their powers, can the duo subdue and defeat the prince of power?"
Ow, i see, sorry misunderstood you there =)

Well then i'll go for the duo here, Apollo has been shown powerful enough to take on Captain Atom (armegeddon one) and various other strength feats, his energy projection is enough to burn a man toa crisp and even through metal. So it could probably harm Hercules, while Hercules has a healing factor it's nothing like Wolverines for example. It takes time to heal. Not to mention that there's still Midnighter around who might not be able to do much against hercules, but i think Hercules will have a hard time catching him. While Midnighter goes for the softer spots, like his eyes.
#7 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I believe that Herc can use Midnighter as a shield and mindfu$% against Apollo, since their connection, and once he gets his hands on Apollo, I don't think he'd have too much problems tying him up in knots lol If you read Herc's title during the SI crossover, he did alright with energy projections with whatever was close/handy, and I don't think Apollo would seriously damage Herc, it's a matter of how seriously Herc can damage Apollo if he gets his hands on him!

#8 Posted by King Saturn (223209 posts) - - Show Bio
Hmmmm... I think The Lover Boys can win here

lmfao
#9 Posted by the creator (8570 posts) - - Show Bio

Apollo's light projection powers are preety large scale, from lasers that can cut an attack cruiser in half in under a second (so it must be ten's of thousands of degrees C to cut through steel that quick), to him using it to steralise half of the moons surface.
With his strength, flight and his energy projection powers I think that he can put Herc down for the count.
Midnighter might be able to hurt Herc by exploiting his weak points i.e. perssure points and eyes / ears.
It is unlikely that Herc could hit Midnighter either as Midnighter knows what attacks Herc is going to do before he does them.

#10 Posted by Hadrelius (8097 posts) - - Show Bio

Just H2H?

Yes for Herc

#11 Posted by lordraiden (9666 posts) - - Show Bio
King Saturn said:
"Hmmmm... I think The Lover Boys can win here

lmfao
"

Quite possible, indeed. but, gonna have to digress, and go with my main olympian mountain of molten lust of a man, Thunderlips, sorry, I mean Hercule's! (been watching too much Rocky III recently :-)
#12 Posted by Precise (21954 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm still backing Apollo for the win, he has fought a guy with the strength of 13 million people. and managed to hold his own. He got punched across the world and still stood up. So i'm sure that whatever Herc can dish out, Apollo can take. He even flew into a space station roughly the size of a small planet and destroyed a large chunk of it without flinching. Not to mention ripping a huge part of it.